Gaming Pets

Who accompanies you while you play videogames, Holla Forums? My cat likes to sit on this stool and watch me play, sometimes messing around with my watch. Makes the game real comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My dog died two years ago in March. Thanks OP.

My great uncle died yesterday but you don't see me being a little bitch about it.

This is my lovely and trustworthy pet, please rate

My cat occasionally likes to jump on my lap whenever i'm on my PC

kys/10

I hope you're ready to be raped and eaten by demons/10

I'd fuck that

Awwww so cute and clean and well fed, what's his name?
I named mine Yum-Yum

If you want to make the chinks look bad post something that isn't so overused

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg

wait what the fuck, chinks actually cook him alive instead of skinning him and putting him in the pot? that is some ooga booga tier shit you see in cartoons, made me kek

r8

they believe the pain and suffering improves the meat taste

Its the opposite. Stress hormones shit up the meat.

lol what a fag

The true mark of a fucking faggot. If you own this shit, kill yourself.

Don't call me Mark.

I bet you are, honestly. If you seriously fucking own cheap chinkplastic statues of niptoon characters, you have a 94.11548% chance of being a fucking homo.

Do dragon dildos count as figures?

86.3778% chance of being a gay. You might be okay.

That does it.

Looks happy/10.

So how booty blasted are you over someone owning 60+ plastic butts?

cute.

My cat sits either on my lap or next to me on my bed while I play. Sometimes I catch him intently watching the screen.

Cats are best pet.

I'm not. There is no chance in hell that that person is normal. They are truly homosexual. And I'm glad: their gay genes will not pass on.

Is this more to your taste?

nani?

I just knew this thread was going to be full of cancer.

Yes, surrounding yourself with gay pastel-colored plastic is gay.

One day I'm going to get that fucking nigger mouse cursor

Wow, the chinese really aren't human are they? Can't we give the japs back their army so they can murder them again?

Had a cat but she is with my brother now, I miss her hanging out with me when I played vidya.

F

this is my partner, her name is Princess Kate, wife named her after Kate Middleton.
She was abandoned as a 2 week old, and has cheered me on in boss battles for the last 4 years.

My cat learned how to run my computer off. Power button is located on top of it, so whenever he feels like I played enough for today he jumps on and presses it and then rushes away.
Motherfucker.

You may not know it, but black cats have white skin under their fur.