Since the last thread was haram and the information was worth being spread despite the mods incapability to do their...

since the last thread was haram and the information was worth being spread despite the mods incapability to do their job, lets try again.

denuvo has no effect on performance as determined by durante of dsfix fame.

archive.is/ZrY5q

Other urls found in this thread:

whyisdenuvobad.github.io/
archive.is/h68rO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LMOA

Since it doesn't effect performance, it seems like the only people who are mad about denuvo are just those who can't afford to pay for the games that have it,

Of course it doesn't. It just makes piratefags mad.

yeah. piratefags need to stop trying to rationalize wanting free shit. I pirate all the time because its free, not because I'm "sending a message." That's just stupid shit for communists.

wtf i love denuvo now

Before the half fags and reddit retards start memeing "lmao denuvo is good".
whyisdenuvobad.github.io/

Kill yourself.

bump

Trips of truth. DENUBO corporate shills BTFO as usual.

It's like you want to sound retarded. Not saying any of those points are contentious, though.

Anti-denuvo shills are based on Tel Aviv

Kill yourself op.

Now who could expect that, Hitler dubs?

the onl thing worth spreading is your buttcheeks one more time OP

I was looking for this webm. Thanks.

The performance is not the issue with Denuvo the issue with it is that the devs can take your games away with it. While you may have been able to dismiss this as paranoia before that is no longer the case. With EA, Blizzard, Microsoft, and Ubisoft all vowing to purge "hate speech" from their communities.

it also encrypts and decrypts a lot of data while game plays and so it kills your HDDs very fast. HDDs have technically long lifespans, but it is a big problem for SSDs

I'm pretty sure that is no longer the case though it definitely used to be. Also you still get the odd cases like Rime where denuvo actually does effect performance. Though I think it might actually be the developer fucking up and not implementing it properly.

Then why I cannot write anything in Hebrew if I am living in Tel Aviv? Explain this.

fuck off back to cuckchan

Can I buy my game without denuvo and get a discount?

Just pirate it, nigger.

Wrong main language settings.

Archive or benis.

So it does affect performance. Glad we cleared that out.

Retarded shit.

Tested: Denuvo DRM has no performance impact on Final Fantasy 15
I see why they deleted your last thread.

Found it floating in the overboard and it was even shittier than I expected. Cakeboi 100% justified.

But it is still Denuvo, so anything with it must be boycotted.

kill yourself op

It uses up my shit to police software I supposedly own, it has an effect.

Being a nigger is worse than being a communist.

colour me shocked, you mean bad implementation of something can cause slowdowns? this is some amazing news, bad developers can make bad performing things. clearly the right thing to do is to blame the tool and not the faggot using it not in its intended way

Wasn't the latest asscreed nigh unplayable due to how the double layers of denuvo fucked with it?

Two layers?

Dubs

I'm tech impaired so that might be the wrong way to refer to it, but they added something to denuvo (i think it's called vm?) so there's the vm layer and then denuvo

Virtual Machine

this goes for every PC game you buy digitally and every console game you buy digitally. Since 99% of new PC releases are digital only, you're especially fucked there if you want to influence the market.

I see, I thought it was two instances of Denuvo running on parallel or something.

I got on my PC a security software because I need to access my middle class bank account to pay the fucking bills and i already went to the bank to complain about it and they can do shit and on my work pc, for example, this fucking software takes 30% of my i5 3330 EVEN WHEN I AM NOT EVEN ACCESSING THE FUCKING BANK! If i disable it, i can't access the fucking site, if i uninstall it, i have to go to the fucking bank, wait a couple hours to get permissions again because this fucking shit monitors me 24/7. So you are trying to tell me that a fucking security program doesn't fucking cripple my cpu? Sir, you are a lying faggot! Anything running real time is fucking crippling CPU usage even more if you are a fucking anxious bastard that leaves things open because you fucking alt tab or use2,3 side screens like an autistic while gaming like at least 90% over here do! Stop bullshitting!

These should be fun threads. I won't even sage, I want to see these hacks try to defend their software that requires you to be online 24/7 to play the game you purchased.

You are the shill.

Hah. What am I shilling?

HAHAHA piratefags BTFO yet again.

Based Denuvo wins!

nothin personnel kids.

You're being a piracy shill.

Isn't durante a turbo anti-piracy fag who begs people to accept denuvo up their ass? He's enough of a cow to fake results.

Can't shill something that's free, nigger. At this point, pirates are public servants, even if they don't know it.

It's a good thing we have OP here to suck all the cocks so we don't have to.

Pick one.

checked
checked
checked

Those two options are one and the same.

Are you fuckers even trying any more?

Are you? Clearly you have no argument.

You have no dubs. Opinion discarded

7/10 bait

dude, fuck off back to cuckchan.

I imagine this wouldn't be the case for buying games from GOG since there would be no DRM and you can make offline backups of GOG games

>(((game journalist))) says denuvo is okay

Y'know even if what you posted was true even if coming from a fucking journo who is also a goddamn resetera mod it doesn't excuse that denuvo requires access to a random bloody amazon server to let you play your legitimately bought game and once they stop paying for its now gone bye bye.but then again that would require you faggots to think through the implications and see previous cases of drm bullshit

Denovo's garbage that only paying customers are stuck with. Why would they want that? How can they justify running this sketchy software to insure big name corporations get their moneys worth? You already bought the game if you use Shit-oh-no. Why does the paying custmer have to get the short end of the stick. It's barbaric practices that only vidoe game publishers can get away with. Like shutting down games that people paid for. Or stripping assets pre-release to sell it back immediately.
Consumer whores to the max.

How much did they pay him?

If the game has no DRM and just lets you download an install file or a portable folder with the game it's fine. You can make backups of all your games and they can be run and even installed with no internet connection. The same is the case with physical console games that do not require an internet connection to run. Which sadly is becoming more and more frequent. Does anybody know if PS4 and Xbone still let you download game patches to USB storage and install them without an internet connection?

Then explain Syberia 3, Rime and DOOD. They all performed far worse with Denuvo. I even tried them personally through family share when they came out and I noticed big differences in performance.

Ok then, for the sake of argument, let's assume that Denuvo actually doesn't affect performance in any way, shape or form. That means devs have 0 excuse to perform so damn poorly at optimization when games don't look better than 7th gen shit, and they use uncompressed assets on top of that, so no need to decompress anything on runtime. Apples or oranges, they're both fucking rotten.

Again
You're burying the lead here, faggot.

RiME was improved by magnitudes once Denuvo was both cracked and removed by Devs.
Anti-Piracy Jews are out in full force today.

This is assuming the DRM is used as directed by the authors, yes?

I recall the latest Assassin's Creed managed to max out CPUs due to how the were using it?

This.
Even if you run calculator along the game, however small there ARE resources taken away from game to keep calculator running.
Durante is porbably shilling, just like Kuckaiden did, despite making really good mod/fix for Tomato.
Fuck shills.

is this an user's site?

You do not belong here. Begone

I've no reason to believe it is

this, anyone who tries to justify piracy via morality in any form needs to go to reddit

a wast of quads

I said it last thread and I'll say it again: the article clearly states the load times were longer with Denuvo on, but they brushed it off and went with a more clickbaity title for the article.

Either way, the test case is flawed. On the one hand, the author itself admits he can't replicate the exact same scenario due to save files not being compatible.
On the other, and this is something the article fails to mention, the executables aren't exactly the same, minus Denuvo. It could be the demo is slightly different, or uses beta code, and the release version is more than just the demo executable with Denuvo.

yeah i am gonna doubt this one regardless of who says it

Holly shit what a huge cancerous faggot. Mother fucker needs to drink bleach
archive.is/h68rO

Should have known better than to browse Holla Forums on a weekend.

Kill yourself for spreading misinformation faggot.

Attached: 1346991550874.jpg (508x430, 41.29K)

well tbh he is mostly citing QLOC, they are good at optimizing shit like console ports, they are the ones who fixed the shit tier port of Mortal Kombat X and made it run 60 fps even on toasters

Attached: bullshit but i believe.jpg (720x439, 42.05K)

Is the fat kike being paid off like jewt was? Are we doomed to jewish board owners forever?

Anyone up for a storytime?

Attached: I'll do it.PNG (352x188, 6.8K)

Ubisoft added VM Protect to prevent Denuvo from getting crack in a nanosecond, like before.

user, I counted four: Uplay, Steam, VM Protect, and Denuvo.

I guess if you buy it from Uplay, it's three:
Uplay, VM Protect, and Denuvo.

Damn, they must be in full panic mode. FeelsGoodMan.

Attached: 2731f7ac7305d05b775c3c17fff99b278bfd1e7726884efd5a87a599b8d23d1a.jpg (255x255, 10.78K)

I know. The shills have guts coming down here.

Was about to post this. Shocking how few people actually click the damn link. Besides:

It's almost as different operating systems and different hardware handle running shit differently and may have different results.

NOT
BUYING
THE
GAME

he also ran the game at 50% resolution which reduces the loading 10 fold

Everyone else once you stick it to 1080p at full res and load more than medium settings shit goes sideways fast with Denuvo on, memory leaks after 10 minutes (Which is the norm for Denuvo) and constant FPS drops of between 10-25% depending on complexity

And why you ask?

Because Denuvo has to double check all data being loaded/unloaded, and the slower your CPU the worse the effect is

If you run the game with a modern hexa-octocore CPU the impact is lessoned, you run the game with a quad core of 2-3 years ago and the game gets its ass kicked performance wise

There's no fucking reason DRM needs to keep running once the game is loaded, it should only check once or twice during play and not every time it accesses any game data

Ok Mark this isn't funny anymore I had my time funposting its time to remove this shit.

Attached: [disapprovings in edge].png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Denuvo runs every time data changes in game, or something is unloaded/loaded, basically a front end security loader for all game data

In FF15 even the simple act of using a potion calls denuvo because it has to check to make sure your copy is legit even for reducing the count of potions by 1, plus check because it just increased the amount of life you had

In the case of RIME since the engine has to update the positional save data multiple times a second of every object currently loaded in the area this resulted in millions of denuvo executions per minute and absolutely destroyed the game performance, the same shit with Assassins Creed last year as well

The only people who say "Denuvo has no impact" are shills pure and simple

Good points on that site, but did a 9 year old type them up?

I'm still never paying for any games with it.
Why the hell should I pay for something when paying customers get treated by criminals? I might as well just pirate it and get the same treatment but for free.
and fuck you sega for getting my hopes up for non-shit PC ports.

Attached: 68b0cb35fdf3785193a06c40c874577adaeba7122ad70c6acbbf12ac88f5b8c6.jpg (492x675, 49.96K)

why this thread still alive

Attached: 05af71e39c444e5e4b16da25cdc244aef5541874f7a888e6c29179e928a7e49a.png (900x675, 800.56K)

Great thread.

Attached: 1352352111799.png (490x323, 47.89K)

wew

Attached: bla bla bla.webm (600x480, 5.31M)

Attached: 158.png (447x378, 11.3K)

Nice troll thread you have bumped here, retard.

Attached: 1416055490106.jpg (448x450, 97.06K)

Holy shit motherfucker,it's been years since i heard or saw this,thank you

Go shill your malware drm somewhere else.

Attached: 1463727493629.jpg (512x512, 66.28K)

Have you ever used a computer before?

Attached: 4cb7264e4f9a9b9c7d81279b02b881eb6246eaad5fcf292907fe809acfa8aea7.jpg (469x728, 62.56K)

There are actually videos of the game performing worse than the DRM free cracked release which prove this faggot wrong.
The excuse for that one was "it was steam API overhead" as if Steam itself isn't DRM.

Still not buying your innawoods gaymen killer, Cuckaiden.

You don't belong here either. Fuck off

Both you and OP are the ones that don't belong.
>implying you're not OP

Attached: deus dubs.jpg (778x555, 117.42K)

the people who say denuvo is called during every action are idiots, plain and simple. its all about how devs implement it. rime is a case of shitty devs doing shitty coding. its like smashing your face with a wrench and pretending its the wrenches fault you got injured