Webm thread

new webm thread

last webm thread at page 13

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/evaWE
youtube.com/watch?v=U5AxHyQHdGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are the recommended codecs when making mp4's? I know for webms the recommended ones are VP9 and Opus.

Shit's nasty.

x264 typically.

i know it's probably before your time,but there was once a time when videogames actually had them as a feature
look up Street Racing Syndicate

Sure, I've even played it. There's still something wrong with their asses though

I have that saved as one of the literally who's
can't remember which

I'm still fairly new with ffmpeg and after looking through its list it includes x265 as well. Should I still still with x264 or is x265 now recommended?

HOLY SHIT
They made another sequel in The Arrival series?

you mean that there's no dick flopping between their legs?:^)

that webm triggers me profoundly

Yes, that's exactly what's missing.

This one isn't finished, going to keep trying for 16MB, but still great

I'd go with x264, mostly because of compatibility reasons.

Can someone post that french song with random anime scenes in the background edited to imply sex? I'm fucking retarded and that's the best way I could describe that webm. pls no bully

I got it but I gotta find it

then don't click on this one

I got this

Too bad she has a kid now.

Isn't that always the case? That's why 2D>3DPD

CRAB CRUSADE

HERE YOU GO FAGGOT

I hope

I wonder if she kept dancing when she was pregnant. Just curious haha.

Thanks user!
what's the name of the song though?

No idea

Talk about Shaken-baby syndrome.

Es rappelt im karton.

"Es rappelt im Karton"
Here you go

previous webm thread archive.is/evaWE

Thanks lads

It's German.

Alright thanks.

You just keep doing that

Fuck, this is so dumb.

My sides

True, but they are speaking in a french accent.

I it like when someone from one language sings in a different language with their original accent intact. Japs tend to do this a lot especially with German and French.

Forgot to attach.

german girl singing in jap

its a problem now

t. newfag

better than those cute cute nya shitty song voices to be honest

here you go

Those are some sad asses, user.

The tactics used in the cult webm were the same to indoctrinate some of my childhood friends into the tranny meme. Frighteningly accurate.

Nigga what are you doing?

There happy now?

(checked)
nice

at least they belong to humans

German girl singing a Jap song in German.

Makes me wonder how viable whips are in DS3,friend wanted me to try a build with him featuring that.

I don't know anymore.

>(37) posting almost entirely

this shit looks like it was made in gmod by a 10 year old

here,have a lolicatgirl

Thats fucking awful and i love KF

Technically made in MMD by a 10 year old.

Dragon's Tooth was OP

Hey you got the name of that song?

do you have the "The Only Thing I Know For Real" version this guy did? I think that's the best one because the acoustic guitar is unironically good

i know itbut i'm drawing a blank right now

meme magic was a mistake

Here you go, some OC.

Dude whaaaaaaaaat

No, but I can offer Nuclear the MGSV version

Let's finish with the trifecta…or quadfecta. Whatever the fuck it's called.

I was looking for this in webm and you have delivered. Thank you user

I aim to please.

You haven't even begun to scratch the surface yet.

I dunno that this webm is trying to convey, but the story behind it is that dumb nigger was in a high speed chase with cops, and as he passed by cars he would punch their sideview mirrors.
Obviously this resulted in his hands being broken and the chase ended as you see.

The fuck is this.

I second this

If you second it, why post something else that's even more fucked?

you didnt watch the whole webm, did you?

At least it had build-up you fucking quickshot.

I guess I must've misunderstood the point of the original webm. I didnt see anything fucked up about it, it was just confusing.

see, the gookers must resort to playing video games when it comes to being good at something, because all in all, they dont have the strength, intelligence, innovation, or creativity to beat the white man at anything other than pointless timewasters like video games or anime. im sure if the white man wasnt too busy making the world go round, he could beat them at video games too tbh

Are there any mods to play as skimpy Zelda yet

Testing the watch-ability of butt quality.

cut the logos and never, ever use dubs.

Why would I want to hear a language I don't speak, causing me to have to read subtitles instead of watch the video? Not everyone has tens of thousands of hours or the autistic dedication required to learn moon.

teach me how to compress those long videos . i swear that even using vp9 i still end up with filesizes not even close to that compression

Don't think anything of it

I've made the open case that a lot of dubs sound better than original language while other dubs are terrible, but even so I'd rather watch the american dubs because like you said I don't need to be constantly reading the screen

You're right, dubs are perfect and only weeb faggots watch subs.

sometimes the dub is better, but that post is not an example of it

Reading subtitles shouldn't be a conscious effort

the dub is never better because its always the same 8 actors for English and they all play themselves instead of doing any acting.

You must love Grandma Goku

you must only watch new shit

I always forget about that.
I don't know, subtitles do weird things with compression.Some cases it could improve files size, other cases make it worse. I only have dub episodes of that series though.

change the -speed can give a huge file size boost. You also probably don't need a lot of audio and can push that to 32k especially if you switch from stereo to mono. Although audio purest would state otherwise. If you actually care about the music, I would say stay in the 64k range. If its like a podcast or just one or two guys talking with no large amounts of sound you could probably push it to the 16k range, but expect tin can metal sounds.

defiantly case by case.

No opinion, but I respect that she's been doing the role for like 40 years now. Any Dragon Ball past the first series is trash so it doesn't matter to me, and it shouldn't matter to you unless you're a pleb.

are you going to start defending the riding bean dub?

personally off the top of my head english dubs that are good are uhhh
trigun
cowboy beep boop
space dandy is just as good in english or jap
baccano should probably be watched in english despite (((funimation)) job
probably more

Plz take the lord seriously

It would have been better if All Might sounded like Major Armstrong instead of Picollo. That gravelly tough guy voice just doesn't fit a character with such a "follow your dreams, listen to your heart, and winners don't do drugs!" sort of personality.

I've watched the cowboy bebop dub and the sub much later on. The sub is honestly better. Steve Blum is a joke and a lot of the important characters for some shit voice actors.

xmedia recode to hardcode subs into video

xmedia recode or staxrip to render intp webm, here's the settings for staxrip

Golden Boy
Ghost Stories
Full Metal Alchemist
Most Miyazaki movies have better dubs
Trigun
Digimon S 1-3
Samurai Pizza Cats
Hellsing Ultimate
etc etc etc

I can agree with most of these, maybe not fullmetal alchemist I never saw the sub to compare
should I watch samurai pizza cats?

only if you watched it as a kid.

i've been using webm for retards. works pretty good

All this effort can't cure your shit taste.

Take your Overwatch, capeshit, and dubs and fuck off.

I need to take a look at learning how to mess with the scripting commands

I admit announcers like the one in samurai pizza cat is how I developed my own way of speech/talking which is why everyone says I sound like a vaudeville actor

Coolest thing I've ever watched in my life.

ffmpeg -i -map 0:s:0 ffmpeg -i -vf subtitle=

MODS BAN THIS FILTH

That's terrible lmao

Nice panning sound editing on that, most people don't even bother

The answer is not at all,apparently,judging by the complete lack of builds online that aren't wankshit.

I wish I could claim it as mine

is this the new Splatoon game?

A long time ago, before webms, I saw an edit of that with some song about a guy named Big Gay Brucie playing on the ghetto blaster. It was funny and I was never able to find it again.

The guy posts his garbage xmedia recode guides in every thread. You're not about to convince him to use command line any time soon.

Not many opportunities to use sound panning for most things I make or even people request, most of the time it's just variable volume stuff like this

I've not posted the guide in about a year since moving to staxrip because staxrip is where I do all my renders for the last year plus

This is that pseudo 60fps shit they do with modern televisions isn't it? I hate that shit.

Well it made me splatoon, that's for sure.

Interpolation, I use hybrid because it's the only one I've used that looks halfway decent and even that took a shitload of experimenting where it didn't look like hot garbage

Yeah because the source is typically ~24fps.

it's enabled by default on all HDTVs and first thing I always do is turn it off.

k I finished it

HDTV's do not convert framerates, that's up to the television station/media you're watching to do the conversion

out of all the ones you've posted this one looks the best.

Post Groovies.

That's because everything is moving at once, vs active object moving in front of a mostly static one, and the all dark scene masks any defects

fresh

I only got the one.

Does any user have more bumpers?

sweeeet

I'm planning on making one in the next couple days. I have bgm picked, but I need to think of a theme.

I've put off redoing this way too many times

Going to do it now

I don't follow, but thanks?

He's a weeb

Looking back, I'm pretty pleased with my work here still. I think I should really look into making that bird-only bumper that I thought about a while back. There are lots of clips around that I could use for that, but I'll have to think of a good song to use…

FFFFFFFuck, I forgot how grainy the original smooth criminal blu-ray video looks

Guess I'll just do a raw webm conversion but with this amount of grain decay the quality is going to be very shitty

ah, ok.

Even worse.

I finally got this to go through two-pass and VP9 and stay under 16mb. I had to redo it like 5 times to get it to work. There's got to be a better way to do this. It's running at 500kb/s bitrate, 64kb/s audio at 480p

gay

VR, is the future…

If it encodes too high, just redo the audio lower until it fits. Takes less than a minute to do, and small hits to audio quality from 64kb/s are negligible.

ffmpeg -y -i -i -map 1:v -map 0:a -c:v copy -c:a libopus -b:a -ac 2 -metadata title="" -f webm -threads 4 output.webm

Looks fine to me

And welcome to VP9 encoding, once HEVC companies basically forced the industry to adopt it over VP9 Google pretty much abandoned VP9 encoding and now it's only done by a small group of people google funds, but most of their work is going towards VP10

But the rendering pipeline for VP9 will always be shit because just no demand to make a better encoder for it

Some companies have their own hardware assist VP9 encoders but they're all proprietary software that run in custom server environments and not window/linux compateble

Some company four years ago was selling a hardware assist VP9 encoder for Windows/Inux but they wanted something like 100K per license, but supposedly it renders VP9 even with highest settings the same speed as current software x264 solutions

Oh I agree it looks fine, it's the size. I see way better looking webms (quality and resolution) of the same length with smaller sizes. Fucking webm wizards.

Well staxrip has extra settings I'm using like AQ3 etc which does additional motion search and pixel placement for area's that have flat details/dark areas

Basically the staxrip settings is the best you can get, just use those same settings in webm retards and you should be fine

k, i'll take that into account next time.

Audio bitrate is too high, resolution is too high.
The major limitation with vp9 encodes is the audio. Opus is really good, but you still have to fight to get nice sizes.
That's actually a good video for x26/vp encodes because there are no hard cuts.

Unless you're doing what I do and sticking virtual surround into stereo tracks there's not much reason to go above 64k unless there's a shitload of quick notes like a bunch of notes on say a saxaphone, heavy percussion like rapid drums etc etc

But 64k opus sounds just as good as 128k aac

Agreed.
Voice only is completely understandable at around 16k, pop is fine 24-32k

Newer versions of opus are great for compression, take advantage of it.

Now when I say "fight" I mean the limiting factor for long encodes is the audio.

These one punch ones are at 32, but that's because nothing is going on but speech

Music? God no

Webm for Retards is demanding I set audio bitrate to 45 convert

*to 45 before I can convert

Use command line, staxrip or xmedia like the rest of us then

The start of this Kerub with the flute, the flute easily exhausts the bitrate limit of 32 which is why it gets shrill/distorted as an example of what I'm talking about

If your goal is music, at least use 64 or go up to 96 for complex music, but like you, me and everyone else is saying for just speech itself 32 should be fine

And if you need to, just change the track to mono to get even more clarity, but in that case you can often drop down to 16 if it's just speech and you use mono channel

I've never had any problems encoding music in 32k.
But you seem more experienced in this so i'm not going to argue.

Ah I'm out of the loop on current HDTV's then, I didn't know interpolation can come with them now

God that must look like shit without huge search settings etc

Regardless if you care most about quality you would have your TV in "Quick mode" "Fast mode" "Gaming mode" "Pure mode" or whatever they like to call it which completely disables literally all added TV effects and just displays a raw video signal with no post processing of it

i'm still too lazy to pass this through ffmpeg

It's a shame they're all kinda ugly or average looking.

send help

This is all the episodes I have.

final finished

all of these are amazing

I wanna fuck that mouse so hard

This guy would have a really good point if everything from today wasn't so obviously worse than every other generation to exist.

How does this bitch still have a show?

I already have it, but I appreciate you making a webm

Isn't she Canadian? Well there you go

Yo what game is that because that looks dope?

Fucking leafs stay in your fucking country stop coming to the US to ruin our shit too.

Yeah, I dont understand why people think reading subs is hard. I sometimes forget they are speaking a different language since I just inherently read the subtitles without even realizing it. I usually put subs on almost any media I watch too. People who cant read subs and watch the show must have some sort of brain damage.

It's mostly because they are illiterate. I went to high school with people who could barely fucking read. These were people who were practically adults and about fucking half of them couldn't get through a fucking paragraph in less than ten fucking minutes.

No matter how fast you read, it requires you to put your attention toward something the filmaker didn't intend. The best solution is to learn the language.
Of course, that only applies to works that are interesting visually. I don't mind subs when it's anime at 6 fps.

I wouldn't even have a problem if they could just keep a pace, but it's always 5 seconds of reading then a 10 second pause as they try to piece together a word's sound.
Unrelated, but I fucking love videos of industrial processes
I think I have the tism

What was worse is when we had to read some Tom Sawyer aloud in class and every one would stop to look at the teacher when the word nigger appeared because it came up constantly.

There are giant ones used to mince whole cows for pet food.

Let's just illustrate that fact.

English persona voices make me sad.

That looks like a scaled-up, automated burger grinder.
Probably because it is one

This is every sub vs dub debate in a nutshell. Although I think most people use the "call people who hate subtitles stupid" are still side stepping the issue that it takes people out of the experience. Subtitles aren't hard, but they ruins timing. Some series its not important, but I don't know how many times a punchline was ruined because sub was reflecting an action that had yet to occurred and I read it instantly. "Dramatic reveals" are lost if you are suppose to be "hanging off every words". Not to mention anime directors never "intended" the audience to read their works. You will always be "disconnected" to the "ACTING!".

I know some people who would argue that being a very bad thing.
Again, case by case situation, but subs is basically already a band-aid on the problem of, not knowing the language, or even being a fluent speaker. It is a shame that so many dubbing projects end up having shoe string budgets and bad sound engineers. Not to mention the weird licensing politics companies have to go through sometimes.

Loyd looks like Goebbels. Shinning is the best horror movie ever made.

Do you guys know where are the rest of this webms? I like the music, plz don't bully

I would like a source on that video

well I mean I am learning the language, which helps since I understand certain sentances which probably help the thing were I can understand better.

anyone know what the source of that music is for this webm?

What is this

Naruto

Silly user, men can't be raped

There's a version of the second one where there's narration saying it's a machine that produces furniture and it runs the video backwards.

There finished, just the MJ scenes, though the girl getting grabbed her reaction is so underwhelming it's hilarious

Attached: Smooth Criminal MJ only scenes.webm (800x450, 15.85M)

Damn that's pretty good, I need to learn to ffmpeg instead of being a GUI casual.
IMPERFECT

That was with staxrip, and going 1bit higher pushed it over 16mb

Attached: cxbx reloaded.webm (480x360, 15.98M)

are there any decent exclusive gaymes on the OG Xbox besides JSRF and Crimson Skies?
Now that emulation for it is getting somewhere it might be worth looking into.

Attached: maritumix - reminiscence.webm (1280x720, 15.98M)

filename

Attached: filename_.webm (1280x720, 553.81K)

Blinx

Attached: NOT THIS ONE TURBOFAGGOT.jpg (640x432, 66.79K)

I know that feel.
This is all I have, aside from yours.

Attached: 巨乳×限界×絵巻2_01.webm (720x406, 15.98M)

Attached: ninjin loves you yeah nyan nyan.webm (640x360 8.31 MB, 4.47M)

Attached: hold me tight drifting.webm (500x360 3.96 MB, 3.36M)

Attached: VR bath stalker the future is now.webm (640x360 3.22 MB, 2.99M)

Attached: csgo goodbye 7 day ban decoy.webm (960x480 7.99 MB, 819.89K)

Most people are illiterate.

That's not a problem if the subs are timed correctly (and sure, lots of subs are garbage, especially with fansubbing dying in favor of licensed streaming).
This is just not true, in my experience.
Yes, the best experience is nearly always going to be watching it in the original as a fluent speaker. I don't think many people would dispute that.

Attached: best biker in the world falls into a hole.webm (202x360 1.58 MB, 8.62M)

Attached: 1495246956271.webm (640x480 3.59 MB, 552.54K)

Attached: donkey kong rocket level.webm (480x360 11.74 MB, 2.75M)

Attached: korean kid how to avoid pedos.webm (1280x720 1.16 MB, 1.4M)

Stopping now, this slow upload speed is bugging me.
Hope I didn't post 100% the same videos you guys see here everyday.

Attached: women drivers no parking area.webm (1280x720 843.82 KB, 2.14M)

Attached: 1500160801859.jpg (583x438, 38.38K)

i remember that loli from the shitty flash """game""", pretty good.

wish me luck

Attached: Smooth_Criminal_MJ_only_scenesNEW.webm (800x450, 15.99M)

suka blyat

Attached: heat.mp4 (640x360 1.56 MB, 3.15M)

I appreciate this on a level you dont understand.

Attached: NaturalVision Photorealistic GTAV 720.webm (1707x720, 16M)

Attached: GTA IV Natural and realistic ENB - _Friends & Enemies_ (1152p_30fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).webm (2048x1152, 2.28M)

Video is corrupt from the very beginning. You probably used concat wrong.

Look at their clothing, this is probably somewhere in Europe. Glad you liked it.

Attached: brazilian jedi meti bala o.mp4 (220x400 465.57 KB, 1.83M)

Attached: hide and seek champion.webm (512x288 721.42 KB, 6.74M)

Attached: you got a shitty ponytail.mp4 (640x360 2.24 MB, 1.39M)

Attached: lizard.webm (640x360, 8.98M)

Attached: Rejected Snickers Commercial.mp4 (640x360, 13.4M)

It wasn't actually created by Funny or Die. It's just the last place I could actually find it. It got removed from the original creator's channel due to Snickers throwing a cease and desist at them.

cute

youtube.com/watch?v=U5AxHyQHdGU

I actually love Danny D's Geralt performance.

Attached: The Bewitcher.webm (720x404, 6.92M)

Danny does a good job. There's an overwhelming sense of adorability to this especially with the knowledge that he's going blast his load all over that one chick's titties by the end

Attached: cotton.mp4 (320x240, 7.18M)

You have Cowboy Bebop and that's it.
Your mentally challenged or something, if you can't read the subs at the bottom with a half glance consider improving your reading level.

Attached: 1501101419681.jpg (1920x1080, 140.69K)

Attached: dqwqwddqwdqwdqwdqw.png (164x187, 32.77K)

Attached: [Dai mahou touge] Punie vs Eli.webm (480x360, 13.64M)

Attached: desktop_thread.webm (720x405, 3.26M)

mine is corrupted but the original one posted above is not? I only changed the audio, didn't touch the video at all.

/k/ what is that short gun in the third video?

Attached: Amerimutt 2017.webm (640x360, 2.69M)

Attached: AMERIMUTT LEARNS OF HIS ORIGINS.mp4 (1280x720, 5.86M)

That's mean.

Attached: Medical Professional.webm (360x360, 3.52M)

Attached: Agent Provocateur Spring Summer 2018 - Hotel Au Provocateur.webm (1920x800, 5.12M)

Attached: Mikakunin de Shinkoukei-ED01- Masshiro World.webm (1920x1080, 14.71M)

Attached: Mikakunin de Shinkoukei - OP01.webm (1920x1080, 14.79M)

and ugly, fat, pierced, and SJW-colored

Nizter Ebb in the background of the first one?

did someone knows the song name

Attached: best girls.mp4 (1280x720, 9.17M)

Attached: Touhou × Engaged to the Unidentified ED【東方 × Mikakunin de Shinkoukei ED】.webm (640x360, 6.39M)

Attached: Diamond Is Unbreakable.webm (636x360, 13.15M)

Why do American dubbing VO's sound exactly the fucking same? Do they all go through the same intensive changes?

Attached: All Speedrunners Are Autistic.webm (1280x720, 6.74M)

Attached: BeOffended.webm (852x480 5.67 MB, 9.41M)

There is a smaller pool of "professional actors" yes.

Attached: Touhou PV - Mikakunin De Shinkoukei Abertura.Legendado.webm (640x360, 9.1M)

Attached: pump a rum.webm (270x152, 3.73M)

Does anyone have that "That made Jesse Ventura feel pretty gooood." webm?

It's bongland.

Can't rape the willing.