Kim Jong wildin out

Firing three missiles into the Sea of Japan and murdering his half brother? Kim's on a roll.

I wonder how much power Kim actually has and how much is decided by the military elite and top officials.

Can't wait until the North Korean workers rise up and destroy the farce that is the DPRK

Juche should replace nazbol as the new Holla Forums meme ideology.

We should all be Jucheists to be honest. It combines the anarchist love of independence and self-management with a basis in Marxist-Leninist theory. Truly a perfect system.

misread that as "nazboi" and holy shit i had some messed up mental images

When will the global community have the strength of will to finally condemn this shark nuclear holocaust?

Juche Year used to be our [Current Year] back before anarkids took over.

daily reminder that if you don't support DPRK you are a de facto imperialist

lmao i'd almost forgotten the fuckin VX assassination.

Support the people not the ruling party you dumb tankie

Anarchists are dumb white kids, 'tankie this tankie that' you don't care about imperialism ergo you don't care about non-whites who face imperialism, therefore anarchists are white supremacists

go back to reddit

Oh? But I'm the reddit/liberal/anarchist vanquisher

JUCHE IS LOOSE

To be honest I wish NazBols and Anarkiddies would both just shut up about North Korea. It's so isolated, we have almost zero genuine information about its socio-economic system, we can not praise it or condemn it.

The only sources we have are DPRK propaganda, Third Worldist retards like Unruhe and US-propaganda. Neither of them are reliable sources.

Maybe when I get money I'll go there and tell you guys how it really is

Stop I don't want anyone facing imperialism for fucks' sake.
And yeah you do have your """anarchist""" white supremacists like flavored ancaps and lolberts.

I don't know how these imperialist fucks think they can constantly threaten to wipe NK off the map and then they freak out when they prepare to defend themselves.

wew even on Holla Forums the massive military exercises that motivate these missile launches are totally ignored in favour of shitposting. mission accomplished

Remember our fallen aquatic comrades

fine by me, I hope the DPRK gets smashed into pieces

We can condemn the mental image we have of the DPRK though.

Even if its secretly heaven on earth and its just an elaborate conspiracy, the image of the DPRK presented to us is one we can attack and rightfully so.

Kim is trying hard, but he won't have my heart until he reunite Korea.

that guy has 5 milions of fucking soliders and casus belli on north, he's gonna make run for the south if american forces would be distracted and had to leave worst Korea

*casus belli on south
i need to read before I post

did you find this on normiebook?

He is a man among boys