Highest competitive rank reached

Any other pros active on this board?
…college interlude, drank alcohol, lost brain cells, smoked pot, grew them back…
Sort of didn't know where to go after this, so went back to college.
Back at college again, class of 2018.
Play a bit of League of Legends but by this stage its literal chess vs pigeons.

You guys game or just shit post over your thinly veiled soyboy daddy issues covered by single player retro game fanatacism?

these made me laugh, at least your thread was good for something OP

Good one OP

What job did you get with your bitchin' AoC ELO?

A respectful one.

A god is among us.

This is some hard-core gay-ass shit right here.

They were pretty much declared lowest tier civ in the meta since the games opening. BECAUSE they have the highest and steepest skill grading and ceiling.

These other cunts look like they couldn't hit an Ottoman Janissary timing.laughingfemales

Gradient

I'd also have 200 ranked wins to the next 9 guys above me 5000 games ranked grinding.

What does this even mean?

My IQs 142 and there's not enough payoff to answer you more then this so here you go

Send nudes I'll reconsider

Wow, that is some good, rustic shit you just typed out there, buddy.
I'm in the top 100 players in Crimsonland, beat that, scrub.

w e w e w e w e w e w e w e
e w e w e w e w e w e w e w

Sounds like some Goat Simulator tiered shit, user.

I bet you play celts on BF.

try it, it's breddy gud

hey faggot, getting a high rank in aoe 2 is not hard, i can use cheat engine, enable speedhack, and crash the lobby and win, this board is not for you to boast about your rank in chink rts so check my numbers cuckchan refugee

Nah but I share your hate for Celt bf players. I mained spanish in some 2s, and 3s and 4s. Huns land and water for 1s.

Your retardation is stunning. Stronk

I salute you op, and also check these digits

I really hope this is pasta.

See

I beat this board in less then a week and a dozen posts. Cy@

I sense alot of repressed angst user,is there something you want to share with the group?

yeah I watch rick and morty

I write rick and morty

Reached Gold in League before they perma'd me for botting (someone got into my account and played 10 games). Then, I lost $400 worth of skins because of it.

hello again, dumbass. I remember you from another thread where you were laughed into the ground.

This was pre-migration and when /vg/ was a brand fucking new thing. Fuck you.

Holla Forums never suggested buying microtransactions, retard.

They said to support your favorite devs. So I did.

And also not to support microtransaction cancer.

Just ran some figures and thought I'd share to this thread cause, you know, you're you guys, number 1 chess player in the world is 40 IQ points higher then me and 300% more skill-volume(elo*t) then me. 350 more ELO current then me ATM.

Damn that guy.

The 300% will fall off to 200% as t->inf

At current trajectories anyway

Was top 1k rs3 player at one point and rank 2 on oldschool for like a week before I quit that gay shit. Within the top 500 in my country on psnprofiles but all that proves is money sank into it as trophies are a joke. Was one of the first to platinum Monster Hunter World.

I am ashamed of all of the above.

Do you buy from EA and Bethesda too?

That games the lowest return for time and there's like zilch transferable skill you can take from it. I honour your loss

who the fuck are you?
Are you another schizo-user?

My IQ is 145 and I think you're a faggot with an existential crisis with a "please acknowledge me" syndrome.

This.

Oof that's such an rs main answer. Play RTS, turn based, and fps….

To the rest of this shit, self betterment is why I post. Most sane person I know bar none, that's why I'm dangerous to you and you better believe the threat is real. One day I'll have a child(ten) and their mum then ur all fucked when we are a clan of us. Nothing will stop me.