FRIDAY NIGHT, MUTHAFUCKA!

WHAT'CHA:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtOdnL3ZwqM
youtu.be/2AfV3IXmYrE
youtube.com/watch?v=4GiIbc_Ombs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FRIDAAAAAAY EVENIIIIIIIIING

Good morning user. Tell us where are you from, so we can see if it is Friday night for you.

but its friday morning user
nothing yet, I'm gonna buy trails in the sky SC soon though and probably do that, finished the first one last week
jewtube playthroughs of advance wars
considering watching cromartie high school for the first time, could use some laughs
nothing much
nichegamer/OAG articles and Holla Forums
nothing yet, but I'm gonna have some home-cooked food from the family soon
I might share that later
pretty gud, aced my tests

Hard day at middle school, champ?

Yeah. The other kids rag on me for playing on my gameboy all day
I got stuffed in a locker, thankfully I had it on me though so I didn't mind

Well don't you worry, once your dream of making video games comes true you'll be laughing last!

No idea,i'm down for suggestions though,maybe i can actually work on my backlog
Some streams i guess
To YES
Nothing,unless somebody can give me a good manga or otherwise comic lewd recommendation
Just ate a PB&J
Water
Nothing,i could use some recommendations on this front as well
Okay,would be better if i had friends to talk to though.

I never realized Todd's voice sounded so dorky

Path of Exile later.
Nothing much.
Some teen nostalgia like American Head Charge.
Maybe chicken curry later.
Water.
Nah not today.
Trying to stay motivated on my engine and hitting that 'will anyone even play my shit' self doubt stage.

OP lives in fucking Denmark or some other country in that region. It's currently in the afternoon as I type in Burgerland.

*fixed
Bayonetta on Switch, game runs fairly nice, there is a few dips i noticed, but only after the action ends, so it's never a real problem. Never did get into DMC but this game is pretty good.
Some dude on youtube doing a F.E.A.R retrospective, because it's amazing to see the absolute slope this series' is quality wise.
Daytona USA soundtrack that i ripped from my game disc.
Holla Forums
Gonna order a pizza later on.
Water
2 early
Pretty good all around.

Got a playthrough of Gravity Rush in progress, but not playing at the moment due to trying to figure out if all my shit is going to be able to fit in a different room of the house I live in.
Nothing at the moment. Finished watching Bokurano a few nights back, and then saw Dead Leaves last night. Fucking bizarre movie that was.
Nothing.
Threads.
Nothing at moment; not even lunch time here. Thinking fish later.
Clover Valley Root Beer.
Bit tired, but got to get up early tomorrow, so staying up all day is the best way to make sure that happens, instead of snoozing from 6Am until 6PM like usual.

Tomb Raider was a fucking mistake
Front Mission Evolved was a fucking mistake
Why do I even try with modern games? I've been busy this week, so not much gaming. Still feeling the nostalgia pull, so I might go back and finish The 7th Guest. Finally.
The Great British Baking Show
Heavy Metal OST
Posts on 8ch
Nothing yet
Green tea
Nope
Good, chill, wish I was feeling more manic but I'll take this.

Reminder.

what? there was a spinoff?

MGSV and maybe Hunter call of the wild
Band of Brothers
Everything
Holla Forums and /k/ threads
Feta cheese pie
Water
feet
Pretty good

All I see is a clever man making clever advertisement.

R6 Siege, playing the new Outbreak game-mode. It's probably the last I'll play of this game. It's going down the shitter.
Also playing Kingdom Come Deliverance. Smashing Cuman skulls with a warhammer is very satisfying, but maybe a bit too easy. Blunt weapons are OP as fuck.
Nothing much.
Mick Gordon soundtracks.
Just lurking.
Just had some potatoes with spring beans and sausages. Nice and filling.
Water.
ye
Like walls are closing in on me.

How is that? I've seen it around, but never bothered looking into those games much. Is it any good?

Yeah it was the first project Todd was at the helm for. It was a Tomb Raider like game.

Terraria sims 4
Adolf Hitler The Greatest Story Never Told
Youtube video about nutrition, and the dangers of sugar.
Doublespeak or The rise of rome.
Fasting
Water
I will check out my folder later than decide.
Like my stomach had a nuclear blast go off and died. The reason for my fast, fucking Domino's poisoned me.

Final Fantasy XV, fun game but sidequests are really flawed. Really nice fishing minigame though. And monster hunting quests are loads of fun. But sometimes quest giver sends you to collect 5 frogs or find a dog tag, and that shit is boring as hell, and while you traveling to a shitty quest your companions already nag you to set up fucking camp. At some point i just stopped using a car and travel only with chocobos.
Initial D first season. Pretty straight forward anime.
Vaporwave/Eurobeat
Holla Forums
Buckwheat and meatballs
Sprite, had too much beer this week
Some random 2d Milf action
Could feel better. I think i will return to playing FFXV now.

Saw a trio of imported "PSP Remaster" versions for the PS3 at a local store recently. Makes me wonder why XSEED didn't opt to also try to get clearance to port their English stuff to the PS3 versions when those happened (beyond additional debugging/production costs), given the PS3 stayed relevant longer than the PSP.

Nothing yet. Waiting for buddies.
HxH 2011 (Jesus Christ the Chimera Ant arc is needlessly long)
Nothin'
vee , new chapter of BNHA
"Pork & Beef Kabanossi" ,Stew later.
Beer.
Skinsuit
Finally got in contact with a guy who might offer me an internship so I'm kinda excited but also nervous. Interview will most likely be next week.

An unfinished pile of bugs and zero content but still autistic enough for me to enjoy. Good visuals, sound and pretty realistic animal behavior, for the most part at least.
The game's main problems are the atrocious lack of weapons and things to do. It has 3 huge maps with nothing in them. You just walk around areas and shoot animals. Sure there are some outposts and collectibles here and there but they're generic and the whole game feels lifeless. Also the devs are a bunch of jews who force you to buy "ATV DLC" if you don't want to spend 2 IRL hours traveling from one side of the map to another.

Counquest of Elysium
Some marvel movie in my (((TV))).
Some vidya music rock arrangements
Holla Forums, my pajeet-tier code in my CYOA game and in my roguelike dungeon template.
I don't have any complete game made yet.
Some salad with kebab and few toasts.
Water. I drank too much soda yesterday.
Not today.
Just tired. Probably related to soda overdose.

Not sure what I want to play. I was playing some elite dangerous last night but I'm still far fucking away from the bubble.

styxhexxenhammer666

youtube.com/watch?v=YtOdnL3ZwqM
I can't stop listening to this one.

Need to finish this light novel about a monstergirl doctor

Nothing yet. I need to eat something

Mountain dew voltage

I'm on my man period so I'm hornier than usual. I've been jerking it to everything

decent.

It's 1pm but I'm not gonna be here later.

Acceleration of Suguri 2 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Gonna go see Death Wish tonight with some friends
Acceleration of Suguri 2's OST
Starting the legend of the galactic heroes books.
Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuits
water
I don't know yet, maybe some DOA stuff.
pretty good.

Licensing issues. Same reason why all the Evolution "remakes" are impossible to localize.

Path of Exile and maybe some Puyo Puyo tetris with some friends
Nothing I have come to accept that I don't really care about anime and I'm more of a manga/LN person if the anime looks good enough I may eventually watch it but there's so much moeshit
New album from Carpenter Brut
youtu.be/2AfV3IXmYrE
Moon-led Journey Across Another World, it's an Isekai but it's an okay one, also I wanted something easy to to read
Dunno, maybe I'll go out and get some pizza
Coke
Yes, maybe
Alright, I finally got some money and I'm leaving this shithole town still in a third world country but watcha gonna do? so I'm looking forward to that

My nigga

DOOM

Ico or Shadow of the Colossus on PS3, most likely. Maybe TF2V.
Nothing
Jewtube, like embed
*Confessions* still.
No idea, abstinence today.
Pepsi
No
Shite, as per the usual. Just got a lot of interpersonal conflict.

Is it worth reinstalling just for the Outbreak event?

You seen those puyo mods people been making? worth a look into.

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada, Doom PB, ???
nothing
Leo Moracchioli covers
Fall of Hyperion
Rye bread
Just water tonight
maybe
Normie duties early tomorrow, so I need to go to bed very early

I haven't read anything about mods, guess I'll check them later, still I kinda suck at the game right now, so I'm trying to get back into it.

Return from whence you came!

I've been listening to a lot of synthwave as of late. I was big into late 70's and 80's style electronic sound so the reemergence of that kind of sound really tickles a part of my audio autism.

I like anime, but moreso as original works than adaptations, given how most of the latter wind up acting as either promotion for their original versions and/or catch up and have to go into filler hell, long-ass delays between seasons, anime original endings, or the thing just plain being dropped and not picked back up for further adaptation. I at least have some respect for adaptations that get held off until their series are mostly done.

You have like six decades of stuff to sift through (albeit more shows in the later decades). Should still be plenty of interest if you do your research and sift around. Or are you specifically speaking of modern seasons?

So they only had the rights to the PSP and PC versions and Falcom wouldn't extend them then? Still seems like a bit of a wasted opportunity.

Terraria with Thorium mod.
The stupid steamed hams meme videos. I don't know why.
Kill all the gays and the faggots.
Explaining Post-modernism by Stephen Hicks.
Cinnamon cake.
Coffee and Earl Grey tea.
Dr. Comet
Ok. Uni just started again.

That's too obscure for bait, even for Holla Forums.

He's obscure?

I know who he is nigger. then again I shouldn't necessarily be boasting about that

Ever Oasis
I don't watch shit
Oneohtrix Point Never
I ain't got no time for reading
Your mom's
Pepsi
Dunno

Maybe Feel Quite Hungry simulator.
Not sure yet.
See above.
Job application qualifications.
I'm thinking eggs.
Water, as per course.
Fapped so hard yesterday that I'm not really feeling it today.
A bit shitty right now. Can't muster up the nerve to write cover letters to save my life.

hello rato

Might play some Demon's Souls if I feel like doing anything.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Something.
Water.
Nah.
Just feeling like shit. Usual depression stuff.

sleep tight pupper

There are good ones? Please say yes.

nothing
someone else play a video game
a german and nigerian talk about bullshit
nothing
pizza
tea
already done
like ass

Cataclysm DDA
Old US Army info videos. Just watched one on Starlight Scopes.
Lord of the Rings soundtrack.
Chemistry textbook.
Had a 15" chicken bacon mushroom swiss from Cousins subs.
Mostly water, and a can of Big Red.
Imagining having an amazon-sized housewife.
Pretty good. Just have to pass a drug test and background check and I'll have a job at a walmart distribution center. Base pay is $18.35/hr, I'd work 3 days a week from 6am-6:30pm. If I realized they paid so well for such basic work I'd have gotten a job here years ago.

The game-mode reminds me of Left 4 Dead a bit. It's certainly a step up in difficulty from Terrorist Hunt. Why they wanted to shove it into Rainbow Six is beyond me, but it's not completely terrible if you shut off your brain and forget that it actually is Rainbow Six.
It lasts about a month, so if you want to check it out you've got time.

I would fucking hope so anyways, i haven't heard about the nigger in almost a decade, when furfags would regularly spam their trash on half/v/ to try and convince anons that they were accepted somewhere.

It's weird that he's kind of obscure (and I haven't seen his shit posted anywhere save for Krystal threads) given that he's pretty skilled.
Also I haven't seen anything older than 2010.

DW9
Yorimoi, Gintama, Magical Index
Honeyworks, Weaver
Midnight Tides
Turkey meatballs
Water
Girls in pilot suits
Breddy gud

i'm playing CSGO because i'm a massive faggot.

With dead nigger babies
Jews burn to death in my oven
To the helpless screams of tortured Jews
Mein Kampf
Jew pizza
Jew blood
The Grey Zone (2001)
Comfy

ok?

It can't be that easy nowadays. Come on, man.

It's so easy I'll reply to (you) too.

i just wanted to use that image

BotW.
Jewtube.
Nothing.
Holla Forums.
Spaghetti and meatballs.
Energy drinks and fruit juice.
Nothing, but I'm feeling really horny.
Not bad.

If any of you guys are looking for some foreign comedy to check out,look up les kasso,it's pretty great.

hello rato

Magicka for the first time, shits cash but I could see it getting stale after a while

Crystal Castles, miscellaneous other beep boop music

Pathfinder RPG GM Guide, gonna host my first group soon

Pizza bagels

I don't plan to but you never know when inspiration will strike

Cold, I need to get more comfy

I'm installing Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead again.
Ricardo Lopez tapes. I'm on two out of 20.
kpop
Old testament.
Water.
i only have one friend in the world and he's dying from alcoholism and i'm going to kill myself too probably, soon.
his family doesn't know about it. if i could tell them somehow they would flip out and make him enter rehab. but i have no way to contact them.
as for me, i have -99 charisma stat, i am fucking autistic, he won't listen to me, i just piss him off, he won't even admit he's an alcoholic . denies fucking facts right in his face.
we planned our whole lives out together and he's ruining everything . he was going to move in with me soon.

I know how it feels to be with alcoholics who just deny everything,it's a shitty feeling.

I'm gonna spam your board if you don't fuck off.

Daemon Bride
PMC Documentaries
Assemblage 23
JuJu's Broker Agency Part 7
Pot Roast
Faygo Cola
Trap-Shiki Hunting, Ase Dip
Lazy

which board? this one? >>>/eerie/
do it so it increases unique IP's and gets my board higher on the list.

it's helpless

Well hurry it up.

Half-Life + Expansions.
San Andreas speedruns.
OSRS soundtrack.
Shitposts.
Homemade burgers.
Sweet tea.
2D milfs and paizuri.
Breddy gud.

Warframe, maybe gaylo online with Holla Forums later
nothing
New Andrew W K
Holla Forums, /a/, /mu/
had a bolognese
Laphroaig Select
Big Tittie Bitches
ehh booked my driving theory for 2 weeks from now

Huh?

Battlezone 98 Redux. Got it as a gift, I forgot how fun this game was.
ECW Hardcore Heaven 1998
Gary Numan "I, Assassin" album
Holla Forums:^) and Atomic Rockets since I'm a faggot who loves shit like Children of A Dead Earth, despite being near retarded with math
Whatever I don't have to spend a lot of time cooking.
Dark roast coffee.
There's no way I can answer this and not spark a shitstorm.
Sassy.

In the UK you have to do a theory test and a practical test.
Theory is learning the highway code, practical is getting in a car and driving on the roads whilst a fat middle-aged woman scrutinizes your every move.

Tarkov, grinding out dosh.
Dragon Ball, just finished the Fortuneteller Baba series. Really cozy and comfy compared to what I remembered of Z.
Nujabes.
Animal Farm
Rice
Coffee
Nothing.
Pretty good.

My one month free trial of Bloodbourne later
Gonna watch some Rage of Bahamut later, gotta binge the second season
Monster Hunter OST
Holla Forums
I dont know, maybe cereal or ham sandwiches later
Juice
I already did this morning
Like dropping out of college.

Both are good options, user.

Well now I wanna know.

Oh, same thing in Burgerland, just driving theory makes it sound more complicated.

Do it.

EWJ SE
E SEA DUB
Rakta
Grandmama's Bible KJV
Culver's
Hard liquor
pleasant thoughts
Gr8 m8. Shits all sorted. Looking up

That's the stuff

A certain digimon. That's all I'm going to say 'bout him.

On a related note; holy christ I forgot how hard Mars missions are in Battlezone. I'm getting fucking raped.

I am such a shameless mark for Spike Dudley, Jerry Lynne and Supercrazy it's not even funny.

Might play some post-story Yakuza Kiwami. It's been a while since I fought Majima.
Was watching a bit of Gloomtube HAPPENINGWATCH. Apparently there is a hostage situation at a veterans home.
Drive soundtrack
Maybe a burger later
Meal replacement drink because my appetite is fucked
no
Like shit because I refucked my sleep schedule due to not being able to sleep all night, then falling asleep from morning to evening.

Same here I find synth music kinda relaxin so I have been checking spotify and youtube, some real good shit out there

Yeah, unfinished stories like that just tickle my autism in the worst possible ways, and I should've been more specific that I was referring to modern anime, there's some good stuff in there but we mostly get moe stuff or isekai (and I unironically like isekai) but most of the time is just plain bad or incomplete, I do have some old stuff that I been meaning to see, guess I'll look for a complete torrent of Legend of the galactic heroes since I have been meaning to read that

I nominated Big Dick into 8chanmania twice but I don't think he'll take the belt. Maybe I'll try Spike next time I nominate a rasler

Oh fuck, are you the fag who keeps getting shoahed from the digimon threads?

I bet whomever is running 8chanamania is a manlet tna fag.

Unless they're spamming best husbando?Weregarurumon
It ain't me, user.

It's not you then.
And at least you have pretty good taste in your faggotry

Endless Space 2
Nothin'
Nothin' outside of the ES2 music.
Nothin'
Nothin'
Coffee
Nope.
Like shit, I've got an infection in my leg and I've missed work because of it and I don't have a choice unless I really feel like losing that leg which I do not.

If y'all want a fun match with Spike Dudley, check out the opening match for Vengeance 2002.

PLAYAN
HoMM3

FAPPING
Sableye until my dick gets sore

Does he deal brain damage to Chris

OC Borderlands. Comparing it to the later games the only thing 2 and pre-sequel could have over the original is the more complex skill trees, but even then the exponential scaling in damage and health and
FUCKING SLAG
more than removes any desires to play further.
Old RE games/movies
Indie game trash
About a third through Crash Course, which is some sort of distaff Neuromancer with less slang thrown about.
Ordered shitty pizza a while back, waiting on that now.
Gonna try to make a couple of the cocktails from the Vidya Drinks thread, might post results later if so.
Something arousing I'm sure.
Need to get back on working on things, but nothing's due for at least a week.

Holy shit I miss Eddie..

Thank fuck slag is only relevant when you're doing an Ultimate run. Otherwise you can safely ignore it wholesale.

So Bulbasaur and Psyduck then?

Consider giving Space Dandy a watch if you haven't yet. It's an experimental and somewhat divisive (and I recall it making /a/ rage at the time since it aired worldwide in English dub first and they had to wait for subs) anime original series, but at the same time I found it a very enjoyable if strange ride.

Out of curiosity (and since I'd assume maybe you'd know), does "isekai" just apply to getting transported to MMO/game worlds, or is that just the most frequently used form of it these days? Asking since I know Vision of Escaflowne has the protagonist transported from Japan to a fantasy world, and have been curious as to if that necessarily counts (and that one aired in 1996 in Japan, no less).

Blue Reflection and m&b because i have a problem
random sam hyde videos
NCS
Holla Forums Holla Forums /k/
chinese food
water
Shoujo Ramune
pretty good.

They Are Billions, Azure Striker Gunvolt
Voltron why is this show good, holy crap I'd be a total autist over it if were growing up with this
Most I've got right now is Legend of Dragoon OST, Chrono Cross OST and whatever vids I can find. At the moment that's basically Crowder's latest one just now asking why Trump can't keep staff. jewtube.com/watch?v=ev8xQG1fkDY
Smut
Had a fried dinner, chilled it out with some ice cream
Apple juice
ERP tonight hopefully
Fucking exhausted. I don't know how I got through the work week, but it feels fucking good to be home. I could pretty much fall asleep right now, mind, but that would be a lost night off.

A fellow ss13 player, I see :^)

Splatoon1
Moral Orel
Pizza
Water
Send help
Suicide

You've got to turn the other cheek user.

No, but I have a friend who was huge into SS13 until his server collapsed. He never told me why. I just grab another friend who scripts shitty adventure games in his spare time.
Is this really a big thing in SS13?

I'll help you as best I can, user, you just gotta tell me how

Mabinogi
Nothing at the moment but last I watched was Made in Abyss. Wasn't fucked up enough for my tastes.
Future funk.
Just finished The Naked Sun. Was really good. Gonna find the next one in the series later.
Poached eggs on toast.
Rum and coke. Already through a third of the bottle and I only bought it after work.
I'm really surprised at how hard it is to find guro of Made in Abyss.
Before you meme on me about liking guro, what passes for "regular" porn is just some girl flopping around with her mouth open for 20 minutes then a guy masturbating on her face while making stupid grunting noises. Neither of which I'm interested in. I swear as far as 3d goes I can only get off to a very specific subset of vanilla that's amateur solo girl with a girl that looks like a normal person and not some supermodel. Anything remotely disgusting (dildo too large, dirty talk, even a glance at the brown star) is enough to make me immediately close the tab. It's easier to find fappable guro than fappable 3d porn.
House got niggered the other day and I've been waking up in the middle of the night at the house creaking for a while which has stopped me from sleeping well.

Your house got niggered? explain

Is today just post your weird fetish shit day?

Only on baystation, but that place is to be avoided at all costs.

I might as well run off the gambit of weird shit i like then if you're looking for oddities
Monstrous girls
Robot girls
Inanimate objects doing lewd things
etc

Those first two are normal, but what the fuck is the third one? You mean like those pics of the GameCube controllers "suggestively" rubbing their cords on each other?

If you like now-older JRPG music, Naruke's good to listen to.

Compared to the manga, or in general?

Not unless ohioanon, backpackcuck, legoman, tile-user, or cornfapper show up.

Been playing DBFZ in a desperate futile effort to get good, will probably keep that up or maybe a bit of splatoon 2.
Considering watching Dragon Ball Super due to the DBFZ but probably won't
Feist - Metals
Someone keeps trying to get me to read this one book but it seems shit so far
Cookies
TEA
I've been making characters with that Ilusion Koikatu game's trial. Making at least one a day so that if it ends up being Artificial Academy 2 levels of fun then I got a whole several classes of vidya/anime characters. I've been going a bit crazy with the creator so far. Any suggestions welcome, anyone got a list of the cards from the old ProfessorLewd threads.
Glad it's F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT

Shit like this,anything thats normally not alive being brought alive to do lewd shit

This is some autism.

Oh man. I'd missed out on this game, but it's good for the soul. Thanks user

At least rename your files before posting them. I'm just saying.

I did it in a hurry to showcase my point,i don't really care if somebody spergs out over the filename

You say that,but one day there's gonna be something that's not real that you're gonna think "damn i wanna fuck that"

Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of things that don't exist that I desire to sleep with, but cameras with cartoon eyes are not one of them.

Yeah fair enough,maybe i should have used dolls or puppets as an example.

See those are at least humanoid.

If you mean you haven't played them, I really love the whole main series myself, though the later games are a bit divisive to say the least. At least play the first three games, and listen to the OSTs.

If you mean forgetting the OSTs, you really shouldn't.

Sounds like you and legoman would get along well with that logic.

My friend was on Baystation 12

Yeah,mostly things that are humanoid that are inanimate
the camera counts more towards my technophillia

スリーピングドッグス
無い
無い
無い
ホットドッグを食べる
ジュースを飲む
それは汚い
大丈夫だ

QUIT REMINDING ME I'M SLACKING ON MY JAPANESE LESSONS, FUCK

Somebody is trying to brag i see.

Rollercoaster Tycoon
Youtube
Mac Demarco
Threads
Gf just got me a cheeseburger from McDs
White Monster
Maybe later
Pretty good

Mario Kart 8 maybe some 3DS later. Gonna lay in bed all day
Random youtube shit
Nothing
Reswitched disagreement
Prob chicken nuggets in a bit
Coffee drank half a fifth of bourbon last night and I've had to shit three times already
Not today
Rough, but excited at how fast Switch CFW development is coming.

I hope you've at least been keeping up on your notebook. BITCH

I'm glad I wasn't the only fucker put off from that, despite enjoying the community otherwise. This was years ago now, though.

I guess dis.cord get auto-filtered.

Elona, this game is pure crack
I want to watch some horror. I am thinking about either Rosemary's baby or it follows. I watched Poltergeist yesterday.
Nothin'
Nothin'
Pizza is in the oven, nachos
Hot chocolate is slowly heating up on the stove.
Nothin'
I am okay.

Meaning?

I won't really go through with it, just tired of it all. I'm an autistic shut in NEET with zero social skills and would like to get out of my house and maybe get a gf.

You're watching morel orel,i would have thought you'd get the reference.

I was just lazy and busy. Tried to get into it a couple of times, fell out because I couldn't be bothered to learn the ropes.

This explains how he suddenly ended up with a group of smutwriters after he left, though

Mark my words, I will. Any advice on how best to snag one?

Odds are likely I griefed him, and nuked half the stations last time I played as a Toxins scientist.

あなたは自閉症馬鹿だ。

Game's got a learning curve, that's for sure.

Doom, baby. Hosting 1-3 DM servers tomorrow for unofficial unofficial gamenight. Samsara for sure.
Nothing
The Burzums
Nothing
Chicken and pirogies.
Water.
Probably not tonight, maybe some g∞d porn.
Fine.

You've been told already to get out the house and get into the world. I wish there was an easier way to say it beyond that.

I was in your spot a year ago; it is more exhausting than anything. But after nearly too long trying, things finally began to click. Now I can honestly say I'm happy. Still working on the gf, though, that thing's brutal as fuck. I think I'll try speeddating to build my confidence. If there was hope for me, there's hope for you.

Ah fug, I'm only 5 episodes in but will watch the rest. I'm not too bright.

Goyframe
Some animu movies later if I have the time and feel like it
Devo
Cave Life: Evolution and Ecology
pasta
water
Might not if I continue to feel as awful as I do now, but if I do cute kemo girls
Fucking terrible and dead inside.

In general. It looked like it was starting to go downhill around the part where they found the oxen white whistle but then it recovered into regular cutesy stuff. What I'm saying is it dipped into being fucked up occasionally but remained mostly cutesy shota/loli adventures.

Someone broke in and stole my jacket and a bunch of shoes from the girls.

is this different to monster girls?

read the manga, more suffering awaits you.

Does it go past where the anime stopped?

much further.

Nothing
Nothing
Nothing
Nothing
Nothing
Nothing
Nothing
Terrible

The first one is a monster girl
the second is a monstrous girl
get the difference?

Why do you feel terrible user?

The monstrous one has legs!

LA Noire
MGSurvive
Vermintide 2
R6S: Outbreak
Mandalore's latest review
nothing
Holla Forums
nothing
coffee
August Ames RIP
ok

The games? Well, it's somewhat easy to download the ISOs for use with emulation/modded systems (though I can't vouch off the top of my head what the compatibility with the PS2 ones are like), but note that Emuparadise no longer has WA3, due to their apparent policy to pre-emptively remove games that get modern digital rereleases before being DMCAed (pretty much any PS2 game that's gotten an "HD" rerelease on the PS4's PSN wasn't present there anymore last I looked), so you'll have to find it elsewhere. If you mean legit means, the first three are on the NA PSN (WA1 and 2 work with PSP, PS3, and Vita, while WA3 is PS4 PS2 Classic; also the PSP Tactical RPG spinoff for PSP and Vita), and for physical copies they're not too badly priced compared to some PS1 and PS2 JRPGs: WA1 and 2 are about $20 complete where I live, and WA3 is about $10, but take that with a grain of salt as that's just off where I live. ACF (PS2 remake of the first game; I consider it on par with the original) and WA5 are the pricy ones due to poor sales figures here. Former got delayed multiple times, while the latter was after the low point in the series. On that note, if you live in PAL, 2 and ACF never made it there for whatever reason.

If you mean the OSTs, khinsider has a ton of mp3 albums for the series, some from actual soundtrack discs, some game rips, and some arrangements (also the anime's OST).

No,it's moreso about the facial structure and whether it has a human face or not.
Not to say there can't be monstrous girls with human faces,but they have to have VERY monstrous other parts.

What a waste of trips, user

Or a better way to put it would be one is a girl that monster parts and the other is a monster that's female.

ayo if you are still up to it I'd be happy to jump on a twink and we can meme through Yharnum together

Pretty sure he was just making a joke there.

Thought i might as well make the difference to anybody who thinks they're the same
because they're not.
It's like saying you want to fuck a mermaid versus you want to fuck the monster under your bed.

Accidentally had spoiler images on. Just more music in that embed.

It Follows is surprisingly decent, although I'd recommend Ridley Scott's Alien or Ju-On or something if you want to watch characters be stalked for the whole movie.

I was, and agree with the distinction.
I do prefer monstrous girls, too.

I feel terrible because I'm incompetent and incompatible

I know that feel. We're all gonna make it.

Shit,now i gotta listen to the entirety of wish you were here,thanks.

Be strong, lads. Be strong.

Here, I got these for The Wall too.

Nah you can't do that,you gotta listen to the wall in all of its glory,it's a show piece like that,taking out songs individually is criminal.

I'm inclined to agree. It's just not right if you don't listen to the full album beginning to end.

I agree, but I can't recreate the whole movie/ album in gondolas and webm that.

..why the fuck do I want to see this, so badly?

Shadow of Mordor
Ethan Van Sciver - ComicArtistPro Secrets on youtube
Airbourne. Wish I would have found these guys earlier. The AC/DC influence is Astounding.
DC's original 52 run, graphic novel vol. 3
Hot Cheetos, will go for burgers & hot fudge sundae in an hour.
Coca Cola
my step sister's sweet pussy & big tits
Just bought a vehicle a week ago, very satisfied. My sketches are coming along amazingly. Already paid rent a week ago plus, I just got paid. Everything is looking up.

Is this a doujin title or did you actually swipe nudes of your step sister?

You can if you're crafty/effecient enough with webms.

retail WoW, Ace of Seafood
jewtube shit
youtube.com/watch?v=4GiIbc_Ombs
The Hobbit
leftover BBQ; pork ribs, fried chicken wings, mashed potatoes, wurst and beans
water
nope
mixed feelings; winter weather is dragging on for what seems like an eternity but I got a nice enough tax return to get myself a new glawk 40

please dont,get yourself something else.

Tales of Maj'Eyal, Rainbow Six Siege, Warframe

Nothing

Lofi hiphop

Nothing

Pizza

Water and coffee

Dunno

Meh. Too much shit going on to make me wanna write. Been this way for months.

I like your gif.

what would you suggest?

It's not icy here, so you mustn't be in Onterrible.

Well,i've only known baretta my whole life,so i'll easily suggest that
since you said 40 look into the 96fs
used by the military for a long ass time and it's still being used i believe.

the 40 part was just a meme
I'm going to get a 19

I would still recommend Beretta

Can't let my brother borrow the ps4.
I thought this game was supposed to be hard?
With the expectation of me dying a lot (with almost no penalty) I guess the difficulty comes when you lose all of your blood echoes or accidentally or run of of blood capsules then ragequit?
I only got up to after the bloodstarved beast but the only boss in that game who gave me trouble was Father Gascoine because his second form would tend to just meme all over me with its bullshit jumping attack.
When you leave central yharnum enemies stop dropping almost all together and in certain fights I tend to get hit a lot then I run out of blood capsules entirely forcing me to go back to central yharnam and farm them again. Is that the way the game punishes you for being bad at it?
The only other issue I have with the game is that I got completely lost after BSB and had to look up where to go next, I had no clue that a fucking door in the church was supposed to open out of nowhere up after you kill the thing.
Its nice to leave the player in the dark so you dont spoonfeed them but that is just fucking bonkers.
Those are my gripes about the game, other than that its pretty damn fun.

Don't worry user, hes definitely lying.
I refuse to believe hes telling the truth anyways

A buddy got me Golf with your friends so that I guess
Black Books
embed related
8ch
cereal
screwdrivers
aras if I feel like it
kinda shitty. Had to cancel my plans tonight so I'm staying in and getting drunk

Finally just crawled out of bed. I don't have to work on Fridays anymore, I'm glad.

MabiPro, Bayonetta, Acceleration of Suguri 2, and Kirby Triple Deluxe
Kaiji, I binged the first 10 episodes last night, I'm enjoying it. I need to get back to Kemono Friends too though.
the Starry Orange album from SketchUp! Records
Holla Forums
Haven't yet, just rolled out of bed. When I do, i'll probably have some leftover meatloaf. Last night I cooked some chicken thighs in a skillet with some red onions, it was pretty damn tasty. Needed more red onion though.
Coffee now, water later.
Probably not tonight
melancholic despite enjoying the fact I have three days off in a row now. Maybe it's just the absurd amount of sleep I got today that's got me feeling this way.

Gonna try Fortnite (it's probably garbage), Portal 2 and maybe Yumme Nikki
Mad Men
Bowie
Nothing
Maybe burgers
grapefruit juice
nah
alright I guess

been trying to play persona 5 recently, but kawakami keeps giving me boners and i have to stop and jerk off. tonight, i decided, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and jerked off before starting the game. this will hopefully allow me to play unhindered by thoughts of blackmailing my old homeroom teacher and hiring her as a whore.

the only thing i fear is that once may not have been enough…

Her upper and lower body just don't connect together in any conceivable way. Downboat.

Nice user. I'm about halfway through it myself, but dropped it because of RPG burnout.
Granted, I made the mistake of picking up & playing it IMMEDIATELY after finished TitS FC.

tell me about your game user. What kind of game is it going to be?
don't forget, Speebotanon also made his own engine for his game and it turned out pretty well. Have faith in yourself user!

nice amigo, what chapter are you on so far?

I'm glad I never picked it up. I almost did on multiple occasions.

fucking nice user

joke's on you rato, i'm already losing my hair

not just that, but a submissive/shy one that you can (lovingly) tease and bully. Great stuff.

nice nice

the only one here that's remotely odd is
the Monster girls/Robot girls I get foxgirls and tomboys are my favorite though

yeah this one I don't get

that's all it reminded me of too user
I only know my あいうえお right now. That, and one Kanji: 遅

Kawakami had a similar effect on me

Looking into some Yakuza 0, likely some FF
Das Boot
Radio
Implacable Foes
Snacks
Scotch

Feeling aight - hoping I make my 179-178 mark next week. Lost 35+ ibs in six months.

2, i've been autistically replaying the first two chapters, practicing and looking for secrets. Also played a bit of Sonic Man in between to break it up.

Get a Life a Half Life 2 mod. It has some cool ideas, but it's very amateur and extremely unpolished. Voice is pretty fucking garbage, but it has charm. It's also dated from back in 2008, so it's hard to actually shit on it. I've also been playing Rust inb4 "fuck off RottenRedditor" because that one faggot who acted like an attention whore in that Overwatch thread liking Rust means that I'm not allowed to like it anymore or some shit. I just got raided by some faggot clan after I failed to raid them because I got too fucking greedy and careless. I would have gotten away with it if I had been a lot more careful. I'm going to offline raid them early in the morning (like 5 or six) and get all my shit back and make a giant team base with a friend and his friend. I know it's a massive pussy move, but they have all of my guns, ammo, I'm unarmed because they destroyed my fucking sleeping bags and took everything, and severely outnumbered. There's like 5 or 6 of them in their group. If I can get through all of the doors with my friend's limited supply of satchel charges. If they have more doors than I have enough satchels for, I'll just replace their destroyed doors with metal ones with code locks and hit them with satchels again later.
Jewtube.
LISA the Painful OST and a tranny faggot named Taitoki's fanmade album called The Sounds of Lisa full of songs from cancelled fangames.
This thread.
Taco bell just a while ago.
Water. Fun fact: soda contributes a fuckton to weight-gain, and can lower your body's energy levels.
Maybe. Not sure.
Was feeling extremely defeated and depressed after my shit got raided, but now I feel slightly smug and delightfully devilish.

Hearthstone
Arrested Development
Real Estate books
Chili with lots of cheese in it
Milk
Not if I can help it
No wagecucking saturday or sunday, feelin' pretty dynamite.

Nice. I usually just blaze through the chapter, and go back to the chapter I just beat to look for secrets or LP pieces, and usually to get a better score.
I'm not very good at this game honestly. I take too many hits, the only reason my score isn't worse is because I almost never use items. Using two items, two continues, or one items and one continue seems to always net you a Stone Award too. I need to replay a few chapters because of that.

Nothing right now, trying to get my lazy ass to stop procrastinating and actually practice sketches.
Nothing.
Random music Youtube is recommending to me.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Earl Grey
Nothing.
The crushing weight of being alive.

The first really good chapter is Chapter V - The Lost Holy Grounds, so I wouldn't kill your momentum by replaying the first two that much, unless you don't have the Platinum yet.

Depends on a) your average verse score and b) if you did all the verses, but yeah, each continue will bring you down one full rank on the chapter. If you're getting Stones from there you were about a Silver in the first place.

level 10 patrician

MH4U, if anything
Twin Peaks
Nothing
The Bible, Brothers Karamazov
Fish sandwich, not really hungry though
Coke, water
No
Suffocating depression

that's usually what I get if I get through a chapter without catching all the verses but not continuing or using items. I just gotta git gud

Don't be a nigger. Build one yourself.

Space dandy was great but I honestly dont remember if I finished it… I think I did, I can always watch it again, has for Escaflowne being an isekai it ticked all the boxes so yeah, hell you even have the heroine finding "relics" aka a fuckin Walkman in the other world if I remember correctly, my problem with isekai this days is the over saturation, like verything popular it just gets spammed to shit but there's still a lot of that are good

#4 is out and the fan subs my friend. I hope these get more common. Nyamana and a half percent was the last i think. implicity 2 is out too

Go with a similar hk or Springfield xd. I prefer hk

I've been thinking about building one of those; how is it?

Thief 2
Blind Guardian
I'm almost ashamed to admit… some Zootopia fanfic. Hey, that's better than reading MLP fanfics, right? Which I read too.
Just had a tuna sandwich and fries.
Water.

Some old Touhou games, the 6th one especially.

Mononoke. It's a really beautiful anime, not to be confused with the Princess Mononoke movie.

Music on /animu/'s Friday Night Jazz stream
Nothing. I'm letting the manga I read accumulate more chapters first.

Nothing right now.

Nothing.

Taking a two week break, my dick was sore from yesterday's fap. I blame Methonium.

Relaxed.

splatoon 2
agents of shield
lo-fi streams
jordan memerson
kfc
black coffee
fucking degenerates
okay

New Vegas. I replay it once a year
no cable
instrumental blues. if you know some good shit that overwhelms you with the soul of a depressed man, send it my way
Holla Forums but I'm also trying to find a good book on the history of yugoslavia if you know anything please share no serb books allowed
had potatoes and cheese with a spicy ranch sauce. wasn't my best dish, but it worked. would have been better if I could add meat
water
we'll see
great. I feel like I'm finally beginning to live my life

Stop posting traps you fucking faggot.

Nah, just go ahead and be ashamed of that.

I'm back and I bring shitty phone video with me.

This is the best trap and you are a faggot.

Eh, i'm not amazing at it either, i can get gold consistently without really trying but i get the feeling that's normal for the game to give it away like candy. I just can't stop getting hit though, especially in the fight with that red witch where she'll often counter you in a middle of a combo and immediately counter attack.

Are you a nigger? Because niggers do that.

Doom, need a good mod loader for Linux so I don't bother shift-clicking multiple wads and p4k files into the gzdoom file. Or is there a command-line way that I could use?
School lectures, Darling in the FranXX
Depeche Mode - Violator (pretty good album)
Flower Travellin' Band - Satori (First quarter okay, rest god-tier)
school stuff, Bible
grilled cheese sandwiches and tomarto soup
Water and coffee
>FAPPAN DATE'N
LOL no qt doting gf like 02
ugh, need a new job asap. My current one sucks and doesn't well enough.

NICE! Congrats on the weight loss! Welcome to the club! Are you lifting, changing diet, or both?

What's your build plans/ major choices/ mods?
Not instrumental but I loved Junior Wells' Hoodoo Man Blues and Muddy Water's After the Rain.

You're gay man, give it up.

You too, stop posting traps you fucking faggots.

Fixed the aspect
maybe if I hadn't already had half a bottle of wine I'd have remembered to film it right the first time.

I'll show you traps.

More? Okay.

I don't believe you were lying about that half a bottle of wine.

It was pretty smart of Clover / Platinum to call mediocre ranks "Gold" or "A" instead of letting on that it's about the halfway point in scoring, it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.
If you're dodge-canceling every single Wicked Weave there's less of a chance that you'll catch a hit from Jeanne. It's also a good idea to try the katana since your stinger can interrupt her stinger, although I don't remember if you can buy it prior to Chapter 2.

nothing my right hand is in afcilomg wrap thing on accoutn of I burtned it yesterday adn I'm on painkillers now
Forgerd In FIe
Teh show I'm watching
8ch
No food in the house i feel safe making with one hand
water
already did because luckily i don't fap with my fgood hand
I'm mad because nobody told me mby rother has been engaged for SIX MONTHS

If I open this, will I get AIDs?

STOP

It's entirely heterosexual.

SimplePlanes.
Losers
Resevoir Dogs Soundtrack
Not for boards.
Corned beef sandwiches and macaroni.
Water.
Not in the mood, teeth into pedos.
Going for a late ride.

Wrong, it's probably gay. 33% of all chinese cartoons are created by women. Women are gayer than the amount of gayness that faggots could even dream of being.

Women pretend to be gay more. Did I end up on cuckchan accidentally?

At least a faggot is a fucking faggot.

The gayest human is a woman. Their whole essence is practically estrogen, any testosterone in their body is fluke.

Was playing Odyssey before, R6S soon, then either GR2 or GTA:SA
"The Controlled Remote Viewing Manual"
Chips
Green Iced Tea
Not sure yet.
Pretty good. Drank most of my alcohol last night, but my hangover is non-existent and I've still got enough for a buzz tonight.

KCD
some shitty Warski stream/debate
Sleep - Dopesmoker
Holla Forums & Holla Forums
sick, no appetite right now
Knob Creek and water
lolno
tired, sick and slightly drunk

I spent 1994-2010 being a wild man that ate women every day locally. The worse things got the farther I went afield. When you fuck too good all over the place and sex tourism isn't for you. Females from wherever still contact you. Because you were a nice normal guy there.

flavor? I've found salt & vinegar make a bretty good vidya snack not too messy or oily (the baked ones at least)

Schizo user, that you? Why do you frequent Friday night so much now?

It would be nice to find a sane one again.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, END YOU'RE LIFE

You have not dealt with enough pussy.

Peking Duck sorta oily and leaves some shit on your fingers, so bad for games, but surprisingly nice for a chip flavor.

Jeane is quite fun to fight, she'll constantly interrupt you. The best way I found to fight her is to simply interrupt her shit the way she does you.

Danke user

Katana is the weapon I've been using since I got it. It's so good. I have Lt. Col. Kilgore as my feet weps with it, and my secondary set is the Whip and Durga, for hands and feet respectively.

hnnnnnnggg

How about them inferior goods?

gonna go outside my comfort zone here and finally make an explosives user playthrough. might also attempt to kill all named NPCs in the game
thanks for the recommendations, i like them

didnt even know that was a flavor of chip

Ryuko Who? Pretty sure that's some gay chinese cartoon character.

Everyone acts like everyone is an incel here. Even themselves. Just don't get close to a femanon. Stay away from the products that attempt to lure you in.

Also got a packet of "pulled pork" chips.

brand?

It's clear a many of you are not big guys yet. Youngfags in their twenties or fresher. I'm especially beautiful and only made about a dozen meet cutes in my 20s that were worhtwhile.

And only one of them is still a friend now.

Sounds a little edgy, but the explosives makes it sound really fun. Have fun!

Okay, who let these jokers outta of the funny farm?

I'm set and have been dealing with fem friendo problems for a long while, little budy.

I probably going to start playing Stardew Valley tomorrow
I am doing a pseudo-marathon of a lot of famous movies that I never watched before (like Citizen Kane, Blade Runner, Fight Club)
Lo-fi Hip-Hop
I have many books that I have yet not started to read, I really need to start doing it.
Beef nuggets and french fries
Orange juice
No
A bit of depressed as usual.

You can all run around all day and I'm still going to have to take care of a lot more than your cowardly OP.

that's part of the fun user

Some 4am avatarfag attempted to play me. Not happening, janitor. I have enough of me, while most of you have so little.

Got done playing Gaylo Online with Holla Forums a bit ago
Can't find anything that peaks my interest, but big on the whole medieval scene
Lots of different OSTs, on Gaylo atm coincidentally
Nothing, have a few books I picked up but haven't had the opportunity or desire to start reading them yet
Pizza I made
Had water, then some fancy pro-biotic drink I got from the store, then a dr pepper
Anxiously content and nervous, but not bad

Monster Hunter
Venture Bros.
embed related, song starts at 1:50 and it's been stuck in my head for a week
/
salad
banana/kiwi soda
no
sleepy

is it the guy who took a grenade to the face and despite that claimed he wasn't playing on Easy?

WHAT'CHA

Why would that bother you?

If I were to ever buy music I'd want to support some of these up and coming synth artists.

Dunno yet. Probably finishing Fallout: New Vegas or STALKER
Westworld
Whatever comes on my playlist
Nazi Germany Explained
Probably pasta, might order pizza, I don't know. I had the smokey mushroom burger over at wendy's earlier and it was kind of a disappointment, would rather have had a regular one.
Ice cold water
Maybe
Pretty alright. Finally get some time off. Happy to see how the Italian election turned out, hopefully salvini becomes leader.

Might not be the same person you're talking about but he did take a grenade head on and not die.

DMC4, Nu Doom, W101, DKC tropical freeze, and maybe some Bayonetta
YouTube and anime
YouTube and maybe some metal
Jojo
5 guys burgers and fries
Coke
Probably 2D girls
Pretty great I’m going to Mexico tommorow for spring break

Isn't that how its supposed to be played though user?
It feels like 1 ends on too much of a cliffhanger to not play SC immediately afterward, if it wasn't so expensive I'd have bought it straightaway. As it is I'm considering other shit to keep me occupied in the meantime but I really wouldn't feel right doing so while the story of FC is still fresh in my mind.
Do you think SC was the game that gave you burnout or did you just play a shit ton of RPGs and SC was the last straw?
It would feel really weird to start something else even if I do have plenty of potential games to start
Fire emblem 4 and 5, Persona 1 and 2, SMT Strange Journey or soul hackers or some other SMT game, and so on, too much shit for me to possibly do
oh and valkyria chronicles 2/3

nuTomb Raider is okay if you think of it as a demo for Uncharted. However it isn't Uncharted, nor is it a Tomb Raider game, so it's still shit. I'm just offering the mental gymnastics I had to perform to enjoy the game.
They're making a new movie about it and forgot to tell anyone.

pssst there are probably people in this very thread who fapped to Shadman

But are you economically viable?

yep, that's the pussy
I suggest Mandalores reviews of the FEAR games instead of this guy, he just whines for half the video about mundane shit.

I just want a girl with some extra cushion for the pushin but that comes later. You gotta marry them while they're in-shape see, then once you've got them, you chub them up JUST enough with some hearty home-cooked meals and a little bit of exercise so they get milfy.

just play harvest moon instead user. SV has some neat stuff, but the characters are so fucking 1-dimensional it hurts. Not to mention their portraits are tumblr-tier looking, so none of the girls are really cute.

You're probably right about that, however I just have issues playing RPGs when they last more than 30 or 40 hours. I had to drop Personas 3, 4, and 5 all around their halfway points, not picking them back up again until nearly 6 months later each time. I just burn out easily on RPGs.
definitely the latter. I only ever play one RPG at a time however. If I try to do 2, I just burn out twice as fast, like I mentioned above. What i've played of SC has been nothing short of wonderful, like with FC.

Here in another few months I'll probably get the itch to play an RPG again, and when I do chances are pretty damn good I'll go back to finish Trails SC. After that, I'll wait another few months before going after Trails the Third.
I'm actually playing HDN Re;Birth 1 right now, sort of as a side thing. It's not terribly engrossing and it takes no real dedication so far, so I can sort of just pop in and pop back out of it as I please.

office ladies are second only to tomboys, christ alive

Sorry user, I'm only attracted to women.

fall down the stairs for this transgression

What about.. ara ara tomboy office ladies?

If you can find me material of that I'd want to know more. I guess the kinda grumpy drinking office lady archetype would be a tomboy evolution of sorts

I'm having a hard time imagining a tomboy milf, let alone one of the office variety. I don't think these two mix.
I don't think it would work. It's like that ramen user brutally microwaved a few years back: just slapping good shit together does not make a good product.

I want her to get rough with me.

that they are user

best i could find, pics 1 & 2

It works in a more sad scenario, tomboy grew up and just got an office job because it ya gotta. Sports options for girls thinned out with age so she probably spends her weekends playing video games and working out at home because none of her male friends wanna do goofy shit anymore

Factorio
Nothing, maybe Fist of the North Star
nothing
The Art of War, I keep falling into and out of it
nothing
tea a few moments ago, now water
not tonight
Alright, feeling like I got control over my life again, hope you faggots are doing alright as well

Fallout New Vegas, need mod recommendations since I already got YUP fixes, 4gb patched, and Flora overhaul for the overworld
Nothing atm.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance OST
Nothing
Delicious slow-cooked pork with teriyaki sauce
Ice and water
Vanilla doujins of tender loving and protagonists popping the question to the girl
A little stressed and tired since I need to provide a 2nd proof of residency for muh handgun in Commiefornia

A B S O L U T E L Y
P A T R I C I A N

I don't have any mod recommendations for you sadly, I only ever played the vanilla game and DLCs, using mods just to improve visuals and get rid of bugs/glitches.

I forgot it was Friday even. Who the hell cares?

Mah nigga I finished that one just before i started playing Trails FC
Its a very cute game. Very relaxing and stress-reducing. Plenty flawed but I ended up loving it all the same. Lots of screencappable moments as well, unfortunately I'm on my craptop right now so I can't post 'em
and that's fair enough. I'm kind of weird when it comes to vidya. I go through "phases" if that makes sense. I get into an SRPG phase, then a JRPG, and so on. Before that was other genres as well like ARPGs

yeah, it's pretty easy to boot. It doesn't feel grindy or anything either. It's just cute girls doing cute JRPG things.
I like Yellow Heart a lot. Dunno if she's supposed to be in the base game, but she was available with Plutia/Iris Heart as some sort of DLC. Either way, she's great.
if only she had short hair instead of long. But I'm not complaining.

Don't the CPUs age in later games too? Like aren't there a more grown-up neptune/plutia/peashy/etc? And is their maturing reflected in their HDD forms?

Gigantic Army
Nothing
EBM
Konjaku Monogatarishū
Bread with Leberwurst
Nothing
Bikini Handjobs
Nothing

Ueu, either someone hacked their own post to make it look like it was posted in 1997 or Toddy seriously thought nobody would notice his name in the credits.

Dunno yet m8, I've only played the first game so far, the rest are close on my backlog
I didn't get the DLC, looks like I missed out as I don't remember her being in the base game, though maybe I just missed her or something
I guess I'll find out in later games, as I literally know nothing about her besides her name

o-oh
it's definitely just the DLC then, i'm only done with Chapter 1 so far.

Go back wherever the fuck you came from

shorthair OL milf will do

Hope you like playing the waiting game.

Peashy and Plutia are main characters in Re;birth 3 and DLC in Re;birth 1. 3's DLC characters are mostly helper girls like MAGES. and Cave. Also Vert is the superior blonde titty monster.

Oh and to answer the thread:

I like her tits.

I just wish she'd palette swap green to yellow so I could associate her with the BFG9000.

sauce on the pic?

That's good. Anyone got the one with the guy's brain that explodes after smelling a girl's sweat and deodorant mixed together?

I think that was on /wx/ or /loli/, if it was then the thread is most likely still up due to how slow it is. But I know I've seen it, maybe it was on Holla Forums and i've just forgotten.

found it in the archive

Could be. I don't really feel like combing those God-forsaken boards to find it, though. The worst part is that I found the doujin it was from but I never thought to bookmark it. Mea culpa.

Thank you, brother.

Metal Boxes
Cowboy Guns
Nevada Skies
There was also a Bounty Hunter mod, but I couldn't install it because I never figured out how to install the 4GB patch

People with jobs

English tea drinkers

limey cunts aren't powerful enough for superior tomboys

Attached: 1ff9558871a9f3b1ec0d2b4b7eca6d2d.jpg (2128x2952, 1.58M)

Eia eia alalà
eia eia alalà!

laggiù sul mar un segno appar
il Duce vincerà!

Attached: Il Duce fucks given.gif (640x360 2.3 MB, 1.37M)

sauce…
I put it through both sauceNAO and google and didn't get shit

Pay attention faggot.

Attached: BULLY.jpg (255x213, 13.5K)