4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game where you solve a mystery?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evenin' folks.

Danganronpa 2

hi

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Didn't really do much today. Been napping a lot lately. Like 3 times a day.

Morning. Listening to my tournament, chinks against seamonkies. Should be fun

Persona 4

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Totally not late.

P4 is the only one I can think of.

How goes user

Whats good fam

(checked)
How goes fam

Dindu muffin Also I don't own /4am/ anymore so you don't have any reason to avoid it anymore :^)

Who the fuck is then?

Never been too fond of mystery games..

whats up 4am?

how about some music?

Shrink High

The teacher let me go early yesterday because i was sick. Then i got to nap at my aunts for an hour. I'm still sick but a little better. I can breathe through my nose now.

Deadly Premonition. I did not expect the ending to that game.

Why the fuck should I care? I don't even use the board.

Have you finally decided to try the ubermensch sleep schedule thing I told you about like months ago

There are time where you must purge things from this world, even if it means losing someone you love.

Does Persona 5 count?

How goes user

Have you welded yet

What'd you do today user

Can you kill a board? I mean besides metaphorically.

P4 is legit a better example.

I'm still cutting. So far i think ive been doing it for 28 hours total.

Again?

Nothing special happened today, really. I almost hit my dog coming home from work though. Someone let him out to go piss, and he ran straight from my truck when he saw me. Every time I tried to move so I could park, the fucker ran right in front of the truck.

but not a better gamei still dumped 240 hours into it

vape in my bussy and call me your meme slut

I always wanted to play it, but never got around to it. It any good?

I'll allow it. How goes user

Wew why not just call it metal cutting class then

Mornin lads, how goes?
Playing anything fun?

I didn't do a whole lot today beyond playing some Bayonetta, Mabi, and AoS2. I cooked some chicken thighs with red onions and it was pretty tasty though.

Virtue's Last Reward

Lotta naps

Because at some point i get to weld.

I think it is.

Only San Andreas now.

The 4-5 GG boards? What about /baphoment/ or /sp/?

I liked ace attorney i guess

does it ever get better?

Finished tests up. Gonna go home in a few hours for spring break
Its gonna be a nice time, though I'm in an awkward predicament of wanting to play trails in the sky SC, but
but I don't wanna pirate it either
The main reason this is a problem is because it wouldn't feel right going further in my backlog without at least finishing the trilogy after I started and finished the first game last week, fucking sucks
You?

egh I see a lot of us have been sick

even I was out the night before from work.

Some 24 hour bug must be going around cause it hit me like a ton of bricks.

Feeling better today, just one more day and then a weekend to enjoy. Maybe bust this out and listen to it

Plus someone in my Retro group hooked me up with some freebies, taking that MML2 to a Store owner I know who does damn good restoration. Saved my Cheap copy of In the Hunt for PS1

One of my old dumb cats would do that. I'd just get out and put her in my lap while I parked.

Lotta games

I'll believe it when I read it

/sp/ was just the site shitting itself pissing them off, and what happened to baphomet?

Guns are gay. I'm with you on psi and nuke, but if you want that there's already a way better game called Persona 2.

New Smash Bros hype crippled my productivity today. I was supposed to get shit done, but I spent most of my day actually discussing a video game and having fun
I missed Smashposting, I'm so glad it's back

Expect no praise. You did nothing but your duty

Its great, the PC port is bunged as shit though. Its like playing Twin Peaks the game with all the coffee.

I played with a CnC machine today. It was cash.

Baph is far from dead, they're around when you need em.

I dunno man. If you liver can't handle grain liquor something is up.

Nothing else really. Just waiting for work to end

Better example, sure. But the question was favorite rather than better.

Seruously, this must be some kinda gov conspiracy to get everyone sick or something.

Give it time

Persona 2 has the worst gameplay in the series

/baph/ was the one that had the owner get killed in an FBI raid. /sp/ was because of Next being a fuckup.

It snowed for the first time in two weeks. It's wet, mushy, and makes things a pain to get around.

So it's not just Sm4sh on Switch? Is it really time for a new smash game? It feels like Sm4sh was only yesterday.

don't forget /bane/ and especially /ggrevolt/ and Holla Forums
it sucks to have so many dead boards, I remember when this place first started and everyone was just so full of life.

Its never too late to improve your life situation user. I don't wanna tell you to watch some peterson videos as I have watched like, 1 ever, but I've seen enough people improve their lives to where I'd say its a really cheap but still fairly effective replacement for a competent father figure
there's always something you can do to improve your situation.

Sorry about your gfs mom fam
Whats wrong with your liver?

What all you got planned for spring break?
And I've been farting around playing mindless games like yugioh and pokemon mostly. Watching youtube.

Niiiice. You need a case for it though.

Holla Forums did nothing wrong. They just wanted to bring back the inter-board shitposting and Holla Forums had to throw an autistic fit over it.

For the next 3 days i'm gonna sleep like a bear hibernates during winter. I need to get over this cold fast.

It usually gets better, but it's not easy to get there. My condolences about your friend's mother, user.

Ohhhh right I read a little about that. Whens it coming out? Who all is confirmed so far

I just gave up coffee so. Doesn't the MC smoke too? I can't see a cigarette without wanting to smoke. Maybe I should avoid it.

Post more lewd kanna

Most evidence points to it being Smash 5. Different logo style, title not confirmed, ESRB rating pending, HAL Laboratories copyright, BOTW Link. Also there was no game footage shown, which I think they would have done if it was just a port.

No that's Persona 1. P5 has the worst story imo.

I barely even knew what /baph/ was tbh.

Persona 1 has my favorite pre-smt3 gameplay p1 has the worst story tho

Remember back ~11 years ago when exploding van was a thing?

Maybe you need to man up and solve a case.

Do we gotta go through this every night fam

no worries fam, plan on finding one, or settle with a professional repro case for it.

Not sure what to stream this weekend with the OG Xbox.. Burnout 3 Takedown, Mech Assault or Crimson Skies BO3 is a favorite, however never played CS or MA and been told its good

I'd get excited but I have no reason to get a switch tbh. I'd probably have sold my Wii U by now if my sister didn't like it so much and even then she only really plays Animal Crossing City Folk, Wii Fit +, and just random shit from the eshop.

More lewd Tohru? Sure

Persona 5 fucked up the moment it wasn't Nyarlathotep behind it all
I still preferred 2 over 1 though

Speaking of/pol/, it's kind of surreal having a sticky of your hometown there

Best of luck user, probably should keep some essentials nearby. Like tissues.

Losing control?
is it bad if i've reached the point where even the thought of even being seen by another human makes me physically ill?
Whats your favorite game where you solve a mystery?

the silver case is pretty comfy

things can kind of get better sometimes but they also get worse in ways you aren't expecting or are used to dealing with. basically life is a perpetual state of running from one fire to the next and you try to find happiness in between somehow, i'm told it exists somewhere.
sorry to hear about your gf's mom, i know the feeling of losing someone who matters to you pretty hard right now

unfortunately not much besides being home and going to visit a new babby cousin of mine towards the end of it
Its going to be nice to eat some home-cooked food and have fun with siblings and friends
I'll also probably try to either play vidya on my handhelds (unlikely because backlog feelings) or more likely just hack them further and download more games in preparation, I've got my Vita nice and hacked, same for my 3DS but only the basics
Gonna download some nice shit and hopefully get them prepared further.

disagree but I won't argue this; I will admit that Holla Forums and /int/'s types of shitposting and bantz in their own board was fun, Holla Forums with flags was the closest replacement and that was a good time
still think they deserved it

Maybe I just need a coffee and a cigarette. Even if it will kill me

I had to buy two copies of the game. One came with just the manual and the other with just the back of a case.
Never played any of those. Mech assault sounds like a fun game though.

His recorded college lectures are interesting academically, especially for disecting the heroes journey, but not helpful practically. He's a snake oil salesman for self help. I've read enough of those types of books to know when I see it- it stinks almost as hard as T Harv Ekers.

I have no fucking idea, but I get sharp pains in my sides and upper stomach all the time. Biology and medicine ain't my bag.
She was more of a mother than my biological one at this point, thanks

Sexy Render time

I have tissues and a ton of yogurt to counteract the antibiotics. I just hope and pray that i dont get cdiff

all in all negative to mixed but i guess ill be okay.

Oh.

Oh, now I remember. lol feds.

Go through what?

That's how it should be. Also, where's my boy phil?

If being seen by others makes you feel ill, why not take a shower? It makes me feel better if I look or feel like shit.

Do you have social anxiety or something? Or do you just really hate normalfags?

I just wish Holla Forums went back to the pre-second exodus type posters.

I just find the extensive anal pain that everyone had over them hysterical at this point.

Really makes you think.

The game is back on.

Nah she masturbates to Yu.

Isn't tohru your waifu though

How long have you been hikki user?

Prepared for what?
What kinda stuff you gonna do with your "friends"?

Now I'm kinda worried cause my doctor said something was weird with my blood test with my liver and I get side pain all the time
Hows your gf holding up?

I'm noticing that women seem to smile more when we make eye contact. I guess lifting all that equipment to and from class all the time is helping me get fit.

The coffee wont kill you, concentrated samovar tea will.

Learn to not care.

how is that? I never got into any of the GTA games tbh, but I haven't tried that.

kinda. Been up to anything new?

CnC? I think i've heard of it but can't recall what it is.

more lewd tohru is always good
post some Elmas tho tbh

Naisu

Hey man, how's it been? Haven't seen you in awhile.

The gold accents are nice. How goes user

Drivers licenses are fun. Plus you can comfy night drive to relax a bit. Helps with stress a lot.
Do anything fun lately user?

Your shit taste

Samovar tea??

I don't know why but recently I only seem to take a shit once every few days. It's not as bad as it was last week, but it's still pretty weird.

I've replayed this one probably the most out of them. It's still the best despite some old ass mechanics.

I like Kanna, just not for lewd. Also, no u.

The yogurts in a fridge, right? That shit'll go bad after three days out in the open. Have you been to a doctor?

Yeah, thats why i have the antibiotics. dont worry, i'm not lazy enough to leave yogurt out like that.

I played a little bit of pokemong yesterday. Caught a really bad ass scisor in the first town and found an item to boost steel attacks right after. God I love randomized runs.

I've done that my entire life. Its fiiiine

If it's any consolation, getting a license will definitely help with employment opportunities..

Alright, what other Xbox Games do I need to snag?

I know there are a couple I should get still..

No Halo please..

Bretty gud. Got a promotion at work, getting a bonus at the end of the month, plus I developed a template the company is going to use

Pretty good pretty good. Actually gonna turn in for the night now since I gotta be up early to Meet my mother in town for lunch

Adios muchachos

Get Metal Wolf Chaos or you're 100% a non-American cuckold

fair enough, again I wouldn't really know much about him.
I'm sure there's something you can do though, find a mentor or something, idk

If you want some entertainment, check out the ongoing battle on /sudo/ between Holla Forums and everyone else, its pretty entertaining.

boi I was referring to my handhelds in that sentence
In terms of my friends, I'unno, I'll probably just talk and hang out and shit, its been a while
I don't think I'll be able to play vidya with them like I used to though, there's some family issues preventing me from doing that, getting older kinda sucks.

nice. Now all ya gotta do is build up that self-confidence even further
You'll be scoring pussy or getting into meaningful and fulfilling relationships in no time

Her mom died. Its not pleasant. Its usually taken out on me. I'm just numb to everything at this point. I can't help.

Yeah, so Russians have a thingamajig called a Samovar that keeps a bunch of water hot, it also keeps a pot of super concentrated tea hot too, so you mix your tea to your strength preference. I just pour straight from the pot and that apparently isn't good for you.

Its a machine that cuts things for you based on a design you do up on a computer.

Good shit. I feel like it's an underrated game.

mfw

Yes, and by extension you're asking me to lewd my daughterfu

Sorry, don't have many elmas

Also Godzilla: Save The Earth

Cya next time fam

What kind family issues? Whats up fam?

Is Imkamfy still screeching about vegans on /sudo/?

hate to be this guy but here

The self confidence has gotten so much better over the past few months. I was scared to talk to people for 2 days when i started school and now i'm perfectly fine. Now i just have to get a GF eventually.

Ghost Trick.

Just watched Dead Leaves. I still only have a partial clue of what I saw.

I'd check out this guide

and this guy beat me to it

Whats she doing to you?

I make a single cup of tea with like 4-6 tea bags regularly. Well used to anyway.
Couldn't have been good for my heart

Are they actually related?

How goes user

If Ulillillia can get over his fear of blue water, you can get a superior 2d waifu.

Both Otogis.

I still don't understand.

i want the warmth and emotions of a real girl

Well that's good at least. Hope you get well soon muchacho. Stay hydrated and all that.

I watched 50 minutes of absolute insanity about a girl with a red eye and a man with a CRT for a head get sent to and try to escape from assrape space prison.

I understand. I just wish I had the ability to believe that it could happen to me. I also wish I could actually find a waifu that I believed actually cared about me.

Not by blood, but functionally Tohru acts as her mother as well as Ilulu's

my older family members don't really like my friends family. They're okay with them but they think that overall, my going there to their friends house would be a bad influence on me.
I'm an adult so I can technically do whatever I want but I'd rather not piss 'em off. To an extent unfortunately, my family members are right, though I really hate to hate on my friend's family. Their parents kinda failed them. They homeschooled them, didn't really take them out as much as they should to socially interact. They're incredibly late to be able to drive, I don't think my friend or his little brother know how to drive yet, and he's a few months younger than me, the other 3 years younger respectively
my friend also doesn't have his GED yet, and I don't think he's ever had a job either. His older siblings dropped out of high school after starting with straight As because of drugs and hanging with bad crowds and shit, now they live in the family's basement trying to pay rent to their parents. Oldest one is having a kid soon and is planning to move out so he's finally getting his lfie straight, obviously he's married as well but he's like, 28-29 or some shit, maybe 27 I forget
basically its a bad situation. I used to go over to their house with my little brother every day to play video games and hang out with them, outside as well
they're my best friends

same tbh.

Congratulations m8, that's great news. Got anything you plan on spending that bonus on?

i almost got a GF too. I was so fucking close but i whiffed it by not texting her when she gave me her numbershe was super cute too, a solid 7/10

And did you enjoy this experience?

Whats your relationship with your mother like?

Imkampfy screeches about literally everything that mentions his name in a light that isn't perfect
I still can't help but laugh when I see people coming up with counter-pastas to mock him

The stuff I was drinking was made 1/4lbs oolong to 1gal of water

Sometimes seeing bad influences tends to put you on the right track.

i'm guessing it's basically more of the same as the other GTA though then?

damn that's pretty lucky.
I need to do a randomizer for Platinum one day
That'll be after playing MML though :^)

oh like a plasma cutter?

understandable, she doesn't have a lot of art as it is anyway she's terribly underrated even though she's actually the cutest chorogon

haven't watched that myself. I finished Big-O last night so now I'm watching some Kaiji and Kemono Friends.

What's up you baka-ass motherlovers?

Also, this thread is borked for me. Not sure if it's the same for anyone else, but I probably won't stick around long tonight.

It was very entertaining and well animated, to say the least.

Fuck yeah… but Im not willing to spend over $200 for it

I heard its alright though my copy here is Sealed, it may never be opened

ah Kaiju.. yasss

Oh yes those..

Me think should just go straight for a Softmod setup. Though I DO need to find a JSRF

At least you know how to not drop the ball next time. I'd just assume that it was a fake number and never bother to text her, but I'm too far gone.

I actually bolted together a list of boogeymen because of his screeching. Although it quickly ended up including other boards in the list.

2 hours of worried laughter intensifies.

Eh if they didn't have a bad influence on you while you were younger they definitely aren't going to now. Your family is being weird about it.

How that taste

A lot of yelling. A little less when I found out about the college fund and told the old man to fuck himself. She hates my family, and I think rightly so, considering her country background and my families liberal hippie leanings.
She's suffering. Theres not much to be done.

I just want a do over on life at this point.

lol If there's one thing I'll give rockstar is that they're usually very different.

Whats your darkest secret fam

A bit tired. Have to drag myself to the doctor today.
How goes user

Hows the thread messed up for you?

Get a used copy for cheap. Its my favorite xbox game.

I was going to do it but i cant drive and i didnt want it to get too serious. Had i been able to drive i was definitely able to score.

Outside of politics, fine.

worst girl besides Ilulu imo
but she's still pretty good
But yeah. Lucoa gets the lion's share of the leads, Kanna gets most of the cute, Tohru gets a good mix of both and Elma is left out in the dust
and that's it for my elma collection basically

It's short, and has both the director and character designer that would go onto get picked up by Gainax for TTGL. Completely weird show. Chinko is a hilarious fucker.
Friend of mine wants me to watch that soon since I haven't seen it yet. Heard though that it's a show that didn't get enough time to properly explain shit due to no third season though.

The IRS fucked up my tax return and now has to resend it. I just want to go fishing Holla Forums.

My CnC machine has milling bits. I do have a plasma cutter, that thing is wicked when you wanna just fuck something up real quick.

Strong, it pours almost like oil but god damn does it ever get you going.

Going forward is the only way brah.

How many grenades are you taking with you on your fishing trip?

Now you know.

It's going to be fun. Until Red kills it again :^(

Just make sure you all don't break up cause of it. Do something nice for her one evening.

Would you say that she is attractive?

How much you getting?
What kind of fishing?

All of them

Do you have any recommendations for green tea?

Hell yeah motherfucker.

My family is weird about a lot of things, yeah. I personally agree with you to an extent, but they do make some points.
They're rarely wrong though, they've got a lot of experience with this shit and they raised me, my siblings and my parents right.
I've got a fairly embarrassing past, I'm glad they still are willing to give me shelter tbh they would do anything for me and love me to death but I fucked up really bad to the point where they admitted that if I failed in college this time, I'd have to live on my own
since then I've been getting mostly A's, though this is my first year back after climbing out from the gutter I threw myself into

All my settings are disabled. Quick reply's disabled. Captcha wouldn't work within the thread and I had to bring up a bookmarked page to put it in. Happens every so often in occasional threads; some will just not work from the start, or suddenly break out of the blue. Mentioned it before, but apparently no one else either has the issue and/or cares.

I always knew. Tbh, as sheltered and socially awkward was i was and still am but not as much i knew what i was getting myself into and how to play it out. Really, i was just testing myself to see if i could even do it.

She is the very opposite of attractive. Did you read Freud for your first time today?

I sort of disagree. Seeing bad influences without being grounded in good won't do shit for you imo

Explain

Yeah never seen that before personally. What browser do you use?

>(((Freud)))
No.
But you know what they say about guys with motherly waifus

I just fully embraced the autism and literally only leave the house to go to work or when I'm dragged out, on top of spending most of my time in an uninsulated garage.

I might just get a 5$ stick rod and dig up some worms at this point. I really want to go out and find a hidden spring bubbling up to the surface out of cracked limestone. They're not common, but in my area if you know where to look, you can find amazing spots with lush vegetation it almost looks like an exotic jungle and the fish bite insanely well

$4000. I was to build something

I do the same

Dealing with your autism but going to work? You got some balls dude.

I genuinely appreciate the concern, I really do. But platitudes don't do shit. Not even the drugs or the (((therapist))) are much help.

It would honestly make skipping town and trying to start over easier, but I have no idea what to do here. I really have lost all control. I'm discussing life problems on a tibetan caligraphy board.

I can't keep up with these threads anymore, probably because I'm always playing videogames. I don't really have the drive to shitpost either. I'm just gonna go to sleep.

Can confirm

I just realized my paycheck came in today. I am now $10 away from having 10k in the bank.

So no grenades? Still though that sounds like a pretty comfy day as far as fishing goes.

How the hell do you get 4k back.
You building a boat or what

But do you want to start over

Didn't even know you were here tbh

this tbh

I have the drive to check those trips.
Shiggy diggy.

No I don't know what they say ritsu.

Guys with motherly waifus want to fuck their moms. it's true too

RIP Reg.

Well they say some things

eh really? They all look so similar

My darkest secret?
I'm not really sure to be quite honest.
I suppose my being a total fucking weeb? Not that that's a secret to any of you. My folks would be pretty shocked at my owning the Monstergirl Encyclopedias however.

Elma barely got screen time though. Lucoa is fine for doujin bait.
wew

huh, pretty neat. You've certainly got my attention with that.
Yeahhhh…it does sort of stop suddenly, or rather without fully explaining everything you would like to know. It just sorta ends and leaves you with questions. The journey to the end of the show is pretty good though.

i see

sleep tight amigo

damn, nice amigo. After this paycheck I get today, I'll be just one more away from $2k in the bank.

It's the life.

I don't have any friends, so I don't have anyone to waste time with which means I'm stuck using shopping as an excuse. I don't have shit for money because I just got finished paying off a piss cheap car that has a bunch of "small" problems, so I can't go out and buy anything on top of not wanting to waste gas.

See you around.

Honestly if I bothered with online shopping I'd probably have everything I ever wanted plus a lot less money.

Yeah, find some Gyokuro if you can and learn to make it right.

That is a point I can agree with.

You dun fucked up with the drugs and the yid. Can only go in one direction.

You'd understand if you played them you dumbass.

The darkest secret from us dummy
Something you normally wouldn't even admit online

If I have to do more than pour boiling water on it, its not worth it

i'll leave that for another time, already shared enough for tonight

But now I'll be curious all night.
Was he a furry? A smackhead? Who knows!

Then you don't want the best cup of tea around. 140f water, 3tbsp/2cups of water. Let steep for a minute and a half or so.
Its honestly worth it.

that's usually how it goes

guess so

that's just even harder, i'm more candid with you guys than anyone I've ever met irl

Can I get it on amazon?

Now this is cute

I'm gonna head off, everybody take care.

Probably

You'll just have to survive until next time :^)

Heading to bed. Night.

see ya.

Night, smokey.

Cya next time user

Yeah but you won't

You'd be surprised what you can't get on there. Its a shit platform really

I would rather kill myself tbh

Functionally a mother. She has zero actual motherly traits.

Forgot to mention I didn't look particularly hard
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Big boobs are motherly

DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE

oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What does it mean if I have a lot of money but no real desire to spend it?

Girls eating is even cuter though

But you have no real desire for anything anyway

Sometimes I wish I had a desire or drive for things. Then I start thinking really hard about if what I want is really worth it.

Is that your favorite?

I want my family to love me. I want a path to success where I can try and fail or succeed on my own merits. I'm pretty close to either eating a bullet or going homeless at this point.

If I could be reborn I'd go for it, but as it is I'm stuck.

I'm desperate enough to try anything, even poison.

Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. Don't pay so much attention to the real estate side as what he says about how people view money.

it is

I know your game dfc scum

You doubled the collection though so thanks

It's one of my favorites. Why, do you think it's shit?

I gave up trying to get my family to love me. I'm pretty sure they want me for the money only at this point.

Have I finally converted you to the food fetish fan club fam?

Anything is worth it if it makes you happy

I'd be reborn if I could depending on the rules and the life I got reborn into

You know it to be true

I just think there's better like the one you just posted.

sure. I saved all these Elmas I posted tonight just earlier.

Why all the hidin fam

I'm going to bed. See you guys around.

Night, Yuka-tan.

because I already posted all the images I have for it tbh

I'm giving up on mine at this point. It still hurts, but I've been left no choice. Its good to know I'm not alone though. Thank you.

I'd take any other life at this point. As long as its a fresh start I'd be free from this hell.

We should find a fetish bar where you pay to watch nip girls eat while over there
I know of a couple where you can drink their milk tbh

What if you are reborn a pajeet or chink. Thats statistically most likely.

I'd rather just pay for an escort to hang out with and fuck at the end of the night tbh.
wew that's a real thing?
like straight from the tiddy yourself or already poured up in a glass? Either way, sounds fairly unsanitary…

I'll be too stupid to know my own suffering.

La Mulana

This thread is severely lacking in loli dragons.