Rainbox Six Siege Heil General - /R6G/

Previous Thread: archive.is/6C7wz
How are you guys feeling about the new update?
If you've spilt some shekels for the goy pass how are the new operators?
Thoughts on the changes to starter/standard editions?
Anyone been ban for the new profanity stuff yet? I'm almost sure they don't actually care and this is PR but we can only wait and see
They've gone and updated all the models so Hibana finally has a chin and everyone is significantly lighter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube[DOT]com/c/RevanTheDragon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just give it up user, the game is officially dead.

Give it up, user, it's ogre now. It's only gonna get worse from here.

There's just no other game like this man

It's dead jim, sad but true

My friend was really excited for zombie mode, I told him not to get excited but he told me he was hopeful.

We played all the missions and then decided we were done with the game in general.

Kill me Pete.

The zombie coop is okay. It's not amazing, but it's a decent timewaster. It's just zombie coop.

Too bad they're removing in a month and then I'll probably uninstall the game and never play it ever again. What fucking idiot decided to make this temporary?

The banning is some really gay shit though.

Because any longer than a month and people will realise how hollow it is of a gamemode and prob complain and want more

How much do you want to bet they only announced it as temporary to drum up player count and will make it permanent, acting all surprised?

Terrorist hunt is still in the game.

The new anti-toxicity system hasn't made gfiefing impossible, but merely changed its meta. Now the main objective is to provoke others into teamkilling and toxic behavior while remaining completely innocent yourself, or through . This is especially viable on Ranked which is filled to the brim with tryhards who can't stan

I think the new patch is going to change that. My little brother who plays it a ton hates all the changes and the new operators and from the sounds of it he’s not the only one. I guess the new guys are OP as hell and change the game in a way nobody likes.

I just wanna call people niggers and chingas, actual griefing is too much effort

New patch is out and about already amigo. That's why we're at an all time player high. New ops are kind of meh anyways, Lion is annoying but the same kind of annoying as dokkebai where it mostly doesn't accomplish anything. The other one is pretty good but most of the time the buff will only help one player rather than the whole team.
It's hilarious that there's a griefing meta. I know exactly what you're talking about too, it's tons of fun.

I never understand why devs take the time to make content for a temporary event. Seems like a waste although they usually add it back in later as a permanent mode

I bought the Year Two Edition and played it once due to lack of time, and now I see that there's a Complete Edition out and it's too late to return my copy of the game and I feel rage.

That's the trick, by waving limited content in people's faces they feel more inclined to buy and play the game NOW while it's still available.

The new ops are mostly annoying and not as retarded as I had feared. In a couple weeks their pikrate will go down and all will be well, more or less. Finka could stand to be toned down a bit and Lion's spot intensity should scale with movement speed, but they aren't particularly gamebreaking.
The real issue is the new ban shit, even if you don't say a no-no word you never know what people might report you for. I never fucking say anything in chat anymore because you're walking on eggshells constantly. Unfortunately 90% of people on the internet are whiny beta faggots who don't understand that there's a mute button and the majority voice that ubi considers the 'community' are dumb assholes on reddit.
As for Outbreak, it fucking sucks and I wish they'd have put more dev time into new maps instead, clearly DATA LIMITS LMAO is not a factor anymore as they've just put 9 gigs of zombie trash onto my hdd. The skins are ass too, but the minion zoot suits are decent for hi-vis fuckery, not wearing in a serious match ever. tfw I started playing during dust line but didnt get any of the dope ass seasonal skins

I haven't played since Christmas so I figured I may as well boot up the game and try out the new game-mode. It's not horrible, it kind of reminds me of Left 4 Dead and playing with just 2 other randos most of the time means even Normal can be difficult.
But why the fuck did it need to be in a Rainbow Six game, man? God damn it, it makes no sense.
I've seen more "[Name] has been banned for Toxic Behavior" than them getting banned by the anti-cheat. Kind of depressing.

I think I'll keep playing Outbreak for a while until I grow bored of it. I have no drive to play ranked or casual anymore, especially if they decide to push through that retarded pick and ban system. May as well quit while I'm ahead.

Is it a coincidence those keep popping up after the huge flood of cuckchan scum lately?

The R6S general has been around for a long time, you would know that if you weren't a newfag from cuckchan.

r6s general has been around here for quite some time now
it is you who needs to leave

Then why start calling it a general in the OP now?
The last two archives make no mention of this.
Not to mention two threads ago the OP was basically blank.

Because it was about general r6s discussion.

Oh shit I forgot about their new toxicity system. Lol I might get banned cause I called the enemy team a bunch of fags. Guess I gotta go outside now

It's ridiculous they're even handing out perma bans for them. Especially since the game is online-only. Instead of telling people to mute whoever rustles your nickers or getting a thicker skin they're barring you entry from the game you paid money for. Timed bans I could somewhat tolerate if I were to play Devil's advocate.
See how much fun games are when all communication has to be as sterile and child friendly as possible.

These generals should be banned on Holla Forums as you're supporting a shit company.

ban warframe threads, any MMO threads, and… basically all AAA game threads and 90% of indie shit too while you're at it then

go back to cuckchan

Were these fags always present in R6S threads, or did they spring up after Pubisoft went off the deep end regarding toxicity?

It's a boring co-op mode that becomes piss easy through trial and error.

By supporting this developer, you'll encourage other developers to perform the same tactics. Gaming wouldn't be shit if we took the initiative to draw a line for them, yet we give them undeserved purchases and microtransactions.

You're not wrong, but I don't think anybody expects anything else from zombie coop.

It's something you play a few times with your casual friends, but otherwise it definitely isn't worth bothering with.

fuck off

Stop replying to the same bait posts every thread.

There was always one or two (1)'s who would drop by at the start of the thread. Just ignore and move on.

I was making fun of you for being a dumbass as all video game devs are retarded as shit and all have horrible practices. You'd literally have to ban 99% of threads

I don't play Siege a lot but is it really necessary to add new operators every 6 months? Can't they make new maps or variants of existing maps instead? Since the sound is really important, I think it could be fun to have a map set during a rainy day or on a boat in the middle of a storm.

I keep seeing "player has been banned by BattlEye™" when I play Outbreak.

Still glad this has became League where the metagame is to play just poorly enough to have people scream at you and freak out so you can report them. Don't forget, if you liked the game and get perma'd, you can always buy another copy goy :^)

Ubisoft sees new ops as the primary way to retain players. I've read they have the objective to have 100 ops by 2028 or some shit.
I haven't played since Velvet Shell and I only plan to watch the trainwreck from now on

I think that's even more dumb tho, because if a mode that intrigues me is only temporary, it makes me wanna buy it less lul. Fuckin game developers.

And wow, I hope that's a joke. Goddamn.

Why? In multi is a killing machine under 10m why the fuck here I need 3 headshot to get one Z?

Every season there's 2 new operators (usually 1 attack 1 defender) and sometimes a new map.

It's not that bad when the operators fit nicely in the game, but the recent operators have gimmicky operators that don't really fit in the style of the game. They don't feel like they have unique tools for the job, but special powers. That doesn't really mesh well with the "mature" image the game has. Nor do the new mechanics.
Also, Ubisoft hates fun. They actually removed a few maps from matchmaking due to not being balanced enough. That's fine in theory, but they also removed it from non-ranked matchmaking for whatever fucking reason. The only way to play them is in custom matches, but since everybody plays in matchmaking you're shit outta luck in getting a game going on them.

It's not.

Shotguns are only good in multiplayer because you don't have to aim. They don't actually have any decent damage output. Which is worthless in zombie mode where zombies can even tank headshots.

The fact that they weren't retroactive 100% killed my drive to play the game.

Good job ubishit

Ive just done a match on yacht so hopefully favela gets back too

Oh no I didn't get all the sheckles back that I spent years ago. Fyi pandemic outbreak is like the fastest way to get renown atm. Just run with a Doc and Finka and its ez mode.

I've never said anything in chat except for stuff pertaining to positions of shit. I wouldn't even worry about being chat banned unless you are stupid enough to say buzzwords that are flagged as bad by the system.

What it's up with those new challenge? I mean I like that is different from "kill X enemy with Y for his birthday" what's the point of Blackbeard shooting gadgets or jager drones?

shit normalfag game

I've seen the numbers, hostage house TH is faster and easier mr leddit.

First it was the microtransactions in a $60 game with no campaign, season passes in a $60 game, and now they're banning you for "Toxic Behavior". You need to draw a line for them because they're going to get worse over time.

I'd like to point out that nothing is locked behind the season pass and for a long while during season 1 and into season 2 you could get the full game for 15-20 bucks. Its really only been getting actively worse since the playerbase and thus the reddit base has been getting bigger.

this isn't neofag, we don't ban games from discussion here.
I'm not excusing the game, I'm saying that going into a thread about things you don't like and complaining people are discussing things you don't like means you don't belong here.

:((((((((

There new anti toxicity shit only works for text chat right?

I'm fine with that shit, means less shitty redditor like yourself ruining the game for all of us I bet you are just triggered becasue it's "toxic behavior" rather the just a report. Want to keep playing the 60$ game you paid? Don't be a nigger online
I can't count the ammount of times I've lost a round because a cav down all the team in 10 sec and leave to avoid the ban

Till now yes

So as long as you play with a few friends as to not get 4 toxicity reports per match and exclusively use voice it should be fine. Guess not much changed for me then.

Yeah I don't know the exact number but This pic it's clear you need to be top 1k per day to get a ban which means you have to be a nigger online and via chat.
which make console and friend squad safe to play

Jewbisoft is saving vidyagaems.

The only cuck is you excusing shitty practices because you have little self-respect and self-control. Give an inch and they will take it to mile with you excusing it again.

You gotta remember too that most of the people here complaining are either rottenredditors or kiddos

What pisses me off about Doki is that there's no warning and no real way to counterplay against her ability, with perhaps the sole exception of simply having picked Echo beforehand. With Lion, you get a few seconds warning before you've got to hold still, so in most cases you can take cover or adjust. I'm sure that Lion will turn of useful when combined with other ops like Fuze or other aggressive attackers.

Jesus.

Manymanymany.

QUALITY

Those people make dragons gay.

Nice try, go away now faggot you need +18 to post here

General threads should be banned on Holla Forums

i hope that queer solo queues long enough to rack up enough reports for a ban tbh

I don't yell slurs, I just don't think that anyone should lose $60 for saying nigger. Especially if they changed the tos last minute.

Furfags were a mistake.

I don't think they changed their tos within the last couple of days and pretty much every multiplayer online game has a clause concerning their right to revoke access at any time. Stupid niggers are the only ones getting banned, stop worrying unless you too are a stupid nigger who can't help themselves.

A poison seller would be out of business if it weren't for the fact that people bought that poison in bulk.

Banning toxic players is a good thing though.
These underage kids who keep typing shit like niggers and faggots surely aren't going to make team win the game. Ubisoft did a one good thing atleast but they still haven't fixed connection and performance issues.

The devs said if you link to a twitch VOD or if you record the match and send it to them, they will take a look, they just don't have the technology implemented yet to do it automatically.
While it's not the same game, Blizzard devs mentioned they can check for in-game voice chat in case of "voice chat abuse" reports. So the technology does exist.

It's a matter of time.

The brand director said that though so it was most likely just a PR move by him, it would impossible for the devs to create 100 new operators without them making the older redundant or completely useless.

nice

What is banter? I brought this up in the last thread but the oceanic scene is going to die very quickly because all of us shoot each other shit. Especially if it's a kiwi against an aussie. I doubt jewbisoft will take into account of context and as such, 60% of that region will disappear.

There is a difference between banter and joking about school shootings or calling other people niggers and basically trying to be as edgy as possible. I can guarantee you that 99% of the people banned so far are the fags that just call others niggers or tell others to kill themselves. Nothing of value is being lost and probably everyone banned is under the age of 17.

Lion isn't nearly as annoying as I expected, a lot of times the players blow their first scan before attackers even reach windows. Finka I can figure out how I feel about her yet. My main complaint is I can't tell if the enemy is turbocharged or not

as for MUH TOXIC BANS the system is fucking gay. Once again I question why self-moderating with the mute button isn't good enough for these god damn plebbit babies. I can't believe their singing fucking praises about having thought police bots monitor their bad language in an M rated game.

nor is anything being gained but the chance of a regular player getting banned because some one else doesn't like them and abusing the toxic report. I don't know the exact threshold to receive a ban but once again THE MUTE BUTTON WORKED BEFORE.

You want to know how it probably works? Player 1 got reported 5 times because people didn't like that he was shit at the game, but Player 1 never said anything so his account gets flagged for a closer look. Ubisoft looks at some of the chat of his recent games and then unflags his account. Player 2 says nigger every game and hits the same report threshold, Player 2 gets banned because he said a buzzword. Player 3 also hits the same threshold, but he avoids the buzzword autoban by using numbers and shit. Ubishit looks at his chat and bans him.

More like
Congratulation now you can dress in black grow long hair and good luck with puberty

For faggots screeching in the mic sure if you don't want to deal with that shit is perfect, i never do that because call outs are 50% of this game and even if by miracle the nigger actually try to help the team I need that info. Let me see how useful is your mute button with a TK or a guy that keep flashing you every time you spawn or doesn't reinforce key walls or simply use rook without dropping armor and squat outside for the enemy to take the plates….oh right, is not useful at all

I get what you mean but I can't abide these sweeping bans for some babbyshit griefing. Maybe I just think that way cuz they had to slap the "muh toxic" label on to it and I don't like the idea of some baby-soft fag spamming the report button for anyone who doesn't talk to them like a grade schooler

I find it pretty good tho. In casual I would just report them and leave if was already on the losing side without possibility of redemption but in rank I would be a bit buttblasted for it inb4 caring about ranki care about the skill ceiling of rank and losing will make me play with shittier that can't even brake the ceiling floor
still unless you spam nigger and be like a edgy teen the ban doesn't apply to you. If I'm the unfortunate case the soft skinned kid report you willynilly becasue you just spawn peaked him it needs another X>999 reports to actually be looked into dev will not do shit becasue spawn peaking is not a problem for them

The toxic label was just report button before operation Health which is when the "toxic in gaming" fad started and the white collars paid attention to this gem in hidingcollaterally is the same moment that the division died and for honor started losing players…I guess that if they added it in velevet shell or the fad started later no one would care about it

Fuck I shouldn't type when drunk. I barely understand what I wrote

So what, nigger? Kill yourself. Are you seriously going to report people shooting the shit or some fags who rage at the game for not being family friendly?

Please return to your bubble where nothing can hurt you and stop crying about how not everyone is walking on eggshells so as to not hurt your snowflake feelings.

My biggest problem with it is that context is completely disregarded. The classic case of using nigger in an african basketball american friendly way but of course as Jewbiesoft has stated they don't want you to say it at all. If they want to filter out words just asterisks them like Runescape. Perma bans seem absolutely unnessersary for something that if they don't want and completely pissing off the customers who enjoyed yet talked shit to people.

You probably shouldn't. I do it too so I won't get hard on your case.

Yes because 9/10 people who say that shit go afk, team damage or are generally shit at the game or are kiddos. Like I have said before nothing of value is being lost and its making me happy seeing furries get banned. So far today I've seen like 5 furry related names get banned for toxicity, you can't tell me that isn't a good thing.

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

There's been a handful of matches I was in where some guy would just say 'nigger' and the like over voice chat, but nobody in my teams cared enough about the blatant attention-seeking to respond or get offended by it, including myself. And ignoring it is honestly the best course of action because trying to be cool and edgy over the voice chat when nobody cares makes you look incredibly silly. It's not as if they're going to listen to anyone when they're in 'LOL I TROL U' mode either, so it's not like you can do much to piss him off in return other than doing nothing.

However, using the Toxic Babe Button I can at least spite tryhards who think they're hot shit as they go to cry on the forums after being banned because they believed they dindu nuffin until a mod pulls out the chat logs for the public to see. I don't care for keeping the community healthy or being politically correct, but eventually someone has to put these smug little shits in their place. If they happen to be on the opposing team, I can just dominate them in-game and let my actions speak for themselves without having to rely on reports, though for teammates I do not have that luxury.

It's less a case of players not respecting my pronouns, but more of attention-seeking retards being allowed to run free. Chances are high said retards are total shitters or TK'ing cunts who can't contribute anything to the team in the first place (something many people here have complained about in the past), so Jewbisoft administering some chlorine to the gene pool is also improving the general teamwork experience somewhat. That it's being done under the cause of combating toxicity is pretty gay as is auto-banning for NIGGER, though since I reserve communication mostly for callouts, not a whole lot of value is lost.

You sound like one of the many edgy faglords that are here and bitch because you couldn't control your Asperger also take your underage ass back to facebook +18 and up only here faggot.

>>>/cuckchan/

Sounds like you're just a loser who's salty that superior players call you a niggerfaggot for being a shitter.

Tell me about the Complete Edition is it worth it ?

complete, iirc, you get all the previous DLC operators, which cost like 25k in-game currency and like 5 real dolalrs (don't quote me on that) and I assume base are still unlock as you go so with the previous DLC guys you'd start strong. They also removed the in-game currency price on weapon add-ons so you won't lose money on that and you'd get all the base operators within a healthy regular playtime (again, IIRC, i started this game in year 1). I wouldn't buy it unless it's on a steep sale because ubisoft are jewniggers.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE PURCHASE THE STARTER EDITION. It's the cheapest version but fucks up the unlock system. It gives you like 3-4 base operators of your choice out the gate but makes base operators much more expensive and there's seemingly no way to upgrade out of starter edition because again, jewniggers. Despite there being like 18 DLC ops now Base choices like Thermite, Thatcher, Mute, Bandit and Rook are still some of the more solid picks for good team composition and getting forced to grind an unhealthy amount for them is bullshit.

If for any reason you are on the fence about the game and you should be because of the aforementioned jewniggers, wait for a free weekend or something similar to try before you buy. Every new season puts the game on shaky ground but somehow the player count is still healthy and the base gameplay is still arguably solid

I hope the toxic behavior shit doesn't apply to names, my name has "long balls" in it and i've seen other goofy names get axed in the feed

Alrigt thanks mate

In my eyes there is a difference between someone who calls you a niggerfaggot in a short burst of frustration and someone who from the very beginning of the match is trying to be as offensive as possible by saying no-no words.

THIS faggot. I have a furfag friend bully me, I don't care that says this guy pretty fucking scummy. He's abusive as hell to his clique and any time anyone tries to get away, he always begs for them to come back. It reminds me of battered wife syndrome. He even has a Steam group dedicated to oust him. Also, he's a Kiketuber and uses his moniker every where: youtube[DOT]com/c/RevanTheDragon

Favela has been completely abolished and so was Bartlett U

fucking REDDIT

In all fairness he's not wrong, if you still give ubisoft money right now for the goy passes you're a fucking idiot

Should be good if you're just occasionally calling a dude a double nigger unless they're some sorta of streamfag constantly recording everything
Honestly most cunts I've met on the aussie servers are pretty cool unless you play during like prime hours like mid day on a weekend

Should be fine, they seem to be only going after """offensive""" names

Nice one faggot.

I genuinely wonder why a man would ip hop to defend permabans for talking shit in a video game.

Glad its not a permanent mode and ubisoft didn't just slap a "Nazi Zombie" mode on this game.

Lion is pretty shit.
I've never seen someone play the other chick and get a kill.

Its ok since I got a some alpha packs for free and renown boost in return for having spent renown on all the stuff the starter edition comes with. Wish I had gotten just a refund for all the renown I spent and could have saved by waiting a couple more months to buy their game.

I didnt know about it until I saw someone with some edge lord name got banned in the upper right of my screen. Then everyone in my ranked game started yelling nigger. Was pretty gr8.

Its almost like you haven't played the game since the update. Lion's 50 round high damage 860? Fire rate gun is pretty strong ontop of him being able to help your team push by forcing defenders to sit still or get tracked for 5 seconds. Finka gets a solid bullpup ontop of her global nanomachines that remove recoil and increase your ads.

finkas who save their drones till capturing/contesting can really seal a fucking deal. the guys outside of point either get marked or let the timer run on objective. it's a beastly play

A Finka and Lion rush play can really fuck defenders over. Grab a Hibana and Ash to pop soft walls from afar and you are golden. Then fill the last slot with like a Thatcher or Twitch to take care of batteries or jammers.

Maybe I just get matched with shit people all the time. I am starter pack poorfag and only play Jager and Ash mainly. Cant afford any of the new operators myself. Anytime I see a lion they use their drone then dont do anything and I find myself to be the only one pushing into a 1v3 and winning because im not bad at the game like my team is

jesus wept

Well, you did give money to Ubikike.

I never knew we had so so many thin-skinned niggerfaggots that couldn’t take shit talk here on 8/v/.
I’d hope none of you faggots here bought a season pass, but at this point I think I’m being way too optimistic to even hope so.

And what’s wrong with talking shit and telling people to kill themselves?
You too much of a bitch that when people tell you to do so, you actually start crying and bitching about “y r peepul so meen to me?”

oh btw, fucking kill yourself you stupid faggot.

The same thing that's wrong with underage on Holla Forums. SJWs being bitches led some retards to think being an obnoxious little edgelord is maturity. It's not.

next you'll tell me you met your imaginary girlfriend in a game online because you acted like a real man would and that made her wet
for fuck's sake, there's an option to disable text chats if you're so insecure about yourself

to put what you and ubikikes are doing into perspective, imagine that you just bought a hotdog from a hotdog stand.
the guy behind you buys the same hotdog as well but gets ketchup and relish on top from the owner, so you bitch out at the owner for being unfair
so to remedy the situation, the owner offers to give you the same ketchup and relish as well
however, instead of being satisfied with getting your toppings, your faggot ass doesn't want any of that and advocates for taking away the other guy's toppings as well so it would be fair

this shit is literally what you're doing when you defend their thought police bullshit

Where have you been past few months

In the Harmony thread when some Anons revealed themselves to be Niggers some of those same thin skinned faggots immediately cucked out and started prostrating themselves before them being completely apologetic for everything every user has ever done.

Well maybe you should stop being a controlling cunt, or a faggot normalfag. Tell me your name so that I can put you on my list of grief for players like you. Love how you're defending people getting banned for saying naughty words on an M rated game, and with the adition of a mute button. If you're teammate is TK'ing you maybe you should learn to be a better human, since the second I realize someone is a faggot/normalfag/memer/reddit I grief there game and give them a loss.

Well shit if those anons lived anywhere next to a black majority neighborhood, I guess it'd make sense for them to cuck out.
I mean niggers and reading don't really go together usually, so the fact that some niggers can read well enough to play a VN means we're getting to the rise of the planet of the apes soon.

You give people buckley edits? Jesus, calm down that edge, son.

Its not even that edgy man, its just bringing righteous judgement to those that need it. Making the game better one step at a time.

Yeah, no. Go back to reddit, normalfag scum.

I'm honestly more curious about the mmr of the guy you're replying to.
Being plat for every season myself I've never had people that don't reinforce walls or fuck around in prep phrase in either ranked or casual, except for this week because of the stupid charm challenges.
And I've constantly yelled or typed nigger in chat, and at most I get people that tell me I shouldn't say that every once in a while.
Most of the time I get the whole squad to chant nigger with me which is fucking hilarious. The best is when the other team goes full 1488 with me and starts talking full Holla Forums.

Too bad this shit isn't going to last.

Way to show you don't belong here ledditfag.

Man, don't you think that giving people edits of Loss directly over Rainbow Six: Siege is going a bit too far? That's just disrespectful.

10/10 game ubisoft.
Bait me more into buying dlc with your loot packs, see what happens.

I got 8 of them because I got 4 the first day, but the game thought I didnt get them since I didnt have the ash elite yet, so I got another 4 the next day. Nothing is good in them so if anyone buys them they're mentally unstable.

pic

Not being a nigger is something you have to commit to. You don't get special occasions where it's okay to chimp out. You're either civilized or you go to the gas chamber.

I was on my squads disagreement at the time i opened them.
They seemed pretty awestruck that i got 3 legendaries out of four.
At first I was a little exited about the ash skin,
but when i realized it was just a cheap re-skin and my other skins were locked behind dlc paywall i quickly felt real cheated.

My friends are still kind of envious of me, only because i got some items with the word "legendary" slapped on them.
Never mind the fact i can't even use half of them.

"squad's disagreement"
wtf is auto correct?

D IS CO RD
FUCK THIS BOARD AND ITS GAY ASS MODS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are you people giving Ubisoft money?

Why are you making shit up? There was a grand total of one literal nigger in there who posted his hand on his screen and everyone started posting reaction images and making fun of him.
Pics or fuck off

there were a couple more, but the thread was dead when that happened. It scares me to think that there are blacks, and obese people on this board, or jews that eat cake and dont share.

Nah I just have a problem with it when its a kid under the age of 17 saying that shit. Which is why it makes me happy to see them getting banned. So unless you are also underaged then you should have no problem with these fags getting banned for being stupid kids and saying dumb shit on the internet.

Well, since this game is all bout cooperation you are just a nigger and the ban needs to apply for your underage ass

The complete edition is $120 dollars if I remember correctly, too.

Maybe you should use your big boy voice and manly insults to make the little faggot shut up or at least tk him instead of getting cucked by someone half your age

But you're obviously a pathetic little thin skinned baby so that's not a realistic approach. Don't worry my defenseless child, helicopter parent ubisoft will give you a safe space away from mean words.

Attached: 5686cb48d024bb4e020b8d9343136e59ac82db55c6726c8fe112ce46fde0835c.jpg (450x510, 32.99K)

oh well

I just want smoke's headgear in a darker non yellow color

yeah bright yellow seems like a bad choice considering the nature of the game

Which is why Blood Orchid uniforms are great especially on Glaz and Fuze.

anyone who still plays this pile of shit after the recent announcement needs to unironically hang themselves

Oh no is underage babby afraid of getting banned for being a dumb nigger?

Attached: 27c6a6bed1e077a5baacf3c3c124b06a1c3e5b7ee11dbe025e3c616898c11abf.jpg (500x600, 56.21K)

Not even (you)worthy.

I hate multiplayer games. You can't buy them on launch because they'll be unplayably buggy and unbalanced. But you can't buy in too late or else you'll get this fucking bullshit.

Attached: turnoff.jpg (622x559, 174.69K)

Attached: goback.gif (350x233, 348.82K)

maximum tier bait

Bait, or genuinely just an unlikable reddit crybaby? Maybe both.

If you have people who justify season passes and micro-transactions in a $60 game that doesn't have a campaign, then those people will justify any bullshit out there. If Ubisoft enforced a rule where all players had to be cucked by a Ubisoft employee, you'd bet that they would do it immediately.
They're treating a $60 game like an F2P korean shooter and they're laughing all the way to the bank. I don't throw slurs at anyone and even I think it's bullshit that an M-rated game has the same moderation as Club Penguin.

I don't think a single user here spent more than 15$ USD on the game itself.

I probably have the most fucking hours in this game on this board and i bought the game for like

Oh yeah of course it especially sucks that they don't discount it as heavily anymore, but I got my copy off a key reseller website and the key has never been revoked. So key resellers should still enable anons to get it for cheap after they try it.

I bought the game for about $22 USD in Dust Line. I then bought the Year 2 season pass a year later, and then bought the Year 3 season pass when it was announced. I've spent $82 on the game so far.
My advice? Just buy the standard edition, season passes aren't worth it by a long shot. I've only bought the passes because I've spent a lot of time on this game and in ranked, and I wanted to see continuous balancing changes and updates to the game.

Attached: 1452210471968.png (636x694, 368.35K)

the only good thing about getting a season pass, in my case, was i accumulated enough renown through frequent play that I already have enough to buy every year 3 operator using renown

Nu-Holla Forums unironically plays this piece of shit.
They do it even after Ubijew clamped down on "toxic behavior"

The absolute state of full/v/ I absolutely fear the upcoming Summer.

I thought people swore off this game after the 50th time they found out ubisoft was literally reddit incarnate

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (883x503 121.96 KB, 124.9K)

The unfortunate part is despite shitty additions like meme tier headgears and everything about dokke/elas designs, it's still the only fucking shooter on the market that does what it does. Wouldn't be surprised if even long time players would jump shit if a solid alternative hit the market

No, I play it ironically.

I thought that this was supposed to be a realistic game like SWAT, but here I am seeing tf2 bootlegs…

The fact that people here gave Ubisoft money actually confuses me.

I'm more or less playing it until Ready or Not comes out. I'm sure as shit not giving them any more money than the $18 I used to buy key from a third party.

Attached: hey nigger.mp4 (640x360, 2.75M)

I hope RoN comes out well man, doesn't look like it'll have the destructible environment like siege does but at least it'll be a CQB style shooter

The destruction in siege really isn't very important in my opinion, and is sadly far more restricted than I'd like for gameplay reasons. It only really matters if the enemy team is stupid, if you have a hard breacher, or have some very convenient soft walls in and around objective. Ideally everything would be destructible but that would just render it moot as you could just shoot out the roof/ floor on any objective and completely gun down the enemy team. So I won't miss it very much in ready or not. Though if siege is enough to get a rainbow six sequel with an actual campaign, I hope they keep the destruction and expand on it, or at least use it in another tom clancy title to its full extent.

There is a time and a place, in the words of a great man "I saw a nigger, I called him a nigger".

At this point I'll take a knock-off of this from Activision.
At least the game won't be broken every couple of months, and they deliver their shit on time.

Honestly, I don't know if there was any game out there that did a redraw of their character models every 3 months. While not fixing the more important shit like hitreg and netcode.
Management in Ubikike has got to be retarded.
That or they're doing whatever they can to avoid the upcoming layoff of their friends when they finally get bought out by Vivendi.

holy fuck no do i disagree. Ubi are jews but activision are like ultra jews and would put actual gameplay changers behind lootboxes and shit out siege2 in about a year instead of just keeping the game moving while it has players

Yeah, they definitely deliver their yearly turd iteration on time.

if you think destruction is just for knocking out soft walls near the obj you're legitimately retarded. there's a reason impacts are one of the most used defender tools and setting up rotation holes is a key part of playing most maps

Any cianigger console plebs playing on PS4 right now? The randos are getting me down.

Attached: Defoebomination.gif (350x300, 1.9M)

Why would anyone put out their psn username or any console username on h8chan? I mean, I won't call you a cianigger for asking but I know I wouldn't put my username out there. It's a damn shame not having more irl friends with a knowledge of imageboards. would probably mean I would have irl friends if that were the case
I do appreciate your seinfeld meme there, though.

I know you can do that, but you still have those metal bars so you can only attack from certain angles and it still obstructs you. If you could just annihilate the floor wholesale the enemy team would just be fish in a barrel.

I consider your opinion incorrect. Especially with how roamers can make or break flanks by using impact grenades to rotate faster, or choosing destroy walls between bomb sites.

Could always mutually join one of those PSN communities and operate on a "don't ask don't tell" principle.

some one found Leisons model

Attached: SDU toy.jpg (636x900, 49.24K)

I can only agree insofar that it would be nice with more Siege-like games on the market. Hopefully, that would lead to more high quality tactical FPS.
Really user? The Activision that published Destiny 2? The Destiny 2 that:
Really? That's the publisher you want in charge of making a 'better' Siege? And don't get me wrong. Papa Jewbisoft has done plenty I disagree with, but while they have shit the bed, it has at least always been playable.

tfw not even in the top 1000 of toxic players

Attached: breaching charge.png (465x678, 337.77K)

It's not even that I'm angry, it's just so unsatisfying and frustrating.

it was a lot less cringier than i was expecting to be completely honest. Tachanka playing with his phone was a nice little chuckle though

More lazy and blatant ubishit copying?

a bit of that and a bit of weird research for operators, I can't be too critical because I actually like how Lesion came out, him and Ying aren't woefully offensive like ela/dokke are

What in the fuck is even the point of playing the stupid outbreak mode? There are three missions total, which are actually pretty good, but other than the challenges why bother playing them? They don't give packs, they give some alright renown, but once you've played three times(six if you count the two difficulties) you've seen all there is to offer. And what's with this part 1 bullshit? Are they piecemealing the update out? Are they adding part 2 later? I don't get it.

i ASSUME part 2 is what happens after the loading screen with the new artwork. Otherwise i agree with you though, it's not actually a terrible L4D knockoff at all, playing it efficiently and sneaking through the chokepoints is pretty satisfying and getting to play with the gadgets in it's own scenario is fun but after playing through a handful of times you're checked out, especially if you did the challenges. Hopefully they get feedback regarding thing and think to do other events with better rewards IF they do other events. I don't hate outbreak, it came out more enjoyable than i was expecting by miles, but i still wish i just got more maps and balance tweaks

If you're right, which it seems you are as there is nothing to suggest a part 2 will be added, that has got to be the lamest shit. I mean the challenge description for beating a mission on pandemic says you make a cure, but you aren't even rewarded with a little cutscene saying you did it, or that you find out what it is, or that you failed and they nuked the town. They go through all this trouble to make some nice little cutscenes they even add unique fail cutscenes depending on what objective you failed or what killed you, they try and characterize the ops more, they rebalance all the gadgets for the new mode and make some of them do new shit (for example smoke makes the zombies just stand still in it and it is great), and they even make pretty well thought out missions, only to just kinda dump it there and leave it with nothing else. It's just bewildering.

yeah this is the confusing part for me, they have all these other little flavor cutscenes but no "ending" one

I guess they really blew their load early to try and hype it up, cause all the scenes in the game were released as trailers before it launched. Seriously no end cutscene is the worst thing in my opinion, at least I'd have some closure on those 3 missions and not feel like I'm obligated to play it cause it's new content. I don't anyway, but it just seems like a waste.

Ok seriously, what is it with siege and japs? Is this just confirmation bias? I follow a bunch of jap artists on twitter for, erm, reasons, and about five of them in the past hour made tweets about them either directly playing the game or referencing it. Is it just cause I don't follow other nationalities very much or is it actually that popular there?

I think japs like tacticool shit and they got representation of that SAT in this game too

Attached: glaz facepaint.png (1000x700 139.16 KB, 170.58K)

They reckon after each CT organisation is added player count surges from their respective country
I'm still mad Australia hasn't gotten in because of the new writing team

They had this weird OP shit with Ela-zofia and dokki while Virgil-lesion-ying are good but not ground braking

I agree, I would be ok with events not zombie like "mission in vegas, Charlie took a hotel and you have to get in and shoot fuckers without killing hostages"
Renown have to be twitched a bit and maybe give event packs so f you are a cosmetic whore you actually have something to do to get them

The new ops are pretty interesting. Neither strikes me as that OP (despite what some people are screaming about). Finka is pretty good but not worth the slot in certain team comps. Her gadget has enough counters and can fuck you up if you are used to controlling recoil and its just gone all of a sudden. Lion is really good in coordinated play but few seem to be just holding an angle when the scan comes in. Its pretty much phoning ahead and announcing you are going to push.

I feel pretty meh about the new toxic ban thing. Hasnt affected me at all. Just com with friends usually.

They do. They just didnt release a map this update becuase of zombie mode. They are looking into major reworks and map tweaks. Hereford base is first for major rework, clubhouse is first for minor tweaks. Expect them next season.

Not sure if bait, but i am bored so why not tell you just how wrong you are.
Seige is all about destructible environment. Vertical play with a soft breach, wallbangs, reinforcements, hard breach and breach denial. A massive part of this game is knowledge and destructive enviroment. This is why drones, cams and destructive environment make the game as much as anything else.

Examples of people using the destructive enviroment are endless. Roamers using impacts, rotate holes, bucking up the floor to kill an bandit whos tricking, kill holes, half of playing mira well, denying plants by blowing up the hatch it is planted on, and so many more.

What's completely deadly is if Lion is alive when the bomb is planted or you're capturing objective, if you hit your scan then the roaming defenders get demolished nine times out of ten trying to get back to obj

Attached: 1502501397295_knights_crusader_by_the_pope_faggotry_deus_vult_.jpg (960x960, 61.82K)

How much are you being paid?

About 50$ an hour give or take

I pretty much never scan anyone, but damn this gun is too much fun.

Attached: IMG_1284.GIF (300x213, 2.12M)

I wish they would fucking buff Ying's LMG by a lot. Its miserable to use and a shotgun as the only other option doesn't sit well with me either.

It just feels awful to use too. Her shotgun is great but it's so limiting on any map bigger than house.

Still waiting for an OP who has night vision goggles.

Attached: 4b43739ef29a9c523b876fb59cb715140d0b7afc8991906a1d531dd9b5d7c1c1.jpeg (1200x675, 204.08K)

Dark interiors would be a terrible idea since it gives defenders too much of an advantage. They could camp in a dark corner until they see an attacker's flashlight and then make an informed poke. You could say that defenders shouldn't have NVG's to balance that out, but from a logical standpoint defending a dark interior without NVG's would be rather silly. It'd work if Siege was something more akin to Spies vs. Mercs where Spies are weaker but have the benefit of being in the dark, but in Siege where anyone can instantly kill someone else with a headshot it'd create too much of an unbalance.

However, some kind of separate mode where you can switch lights on and off and both attackers and defenders have night vision goggles would be interesting. You could surprise attackers wearing NVG's by turning on lights which would in turn blind them, you could have power breakers which would control the lights in the whole map, and you could equip your gun with tactical flashlights like in Battlefield 3.

Overlaps with Glaz. I don't see a niche that op would fill. I'm still waiting for another shield op. Perhaps one that can punish people shooting his shield, or one that has the front of their shield blend in with whatever is behind him to blend in with walls and shit. Would be neat, second one may even work as a defender.

Attached: b2ae12aec5e98272d18063ba2bbdec6f279ef4f191ced478a926f125d8e6f8e2.png (1024x576, 753.81K)

I would be for separate modes in general, something with kill-cam turned off or reduced ammo counts would be interesting

No, please. No more shields. The game is sliding down the slope of being aids to play enough already. Just fucking enjoy the cancerous sheilds already in the game.

Her shotgun is the worst in the game, but i hope ying does in a fucking hole. Stupid fucking ying glaz meta can go gargle broken glass.

Still waiting for "Realism" mode to be a matchmaking option.

Way bigger shit on the plate of Ubisoft. They need to make the game that is there not fucking aids to play. Lots of the shit they have added in has been just fucking annoying. You really want realism mode by the people that thought invsible mines wouldnt be annoying?

shield users are too confident now and die to roamers a lot more, at least in my experience

Attached: contested.jpg (1117x720, 85.38K)

stolen from a goybook page, claims this is from the same source that leaked previous details that ended up being fairly correct.

Attached: year 3 leaks.png (873x834, 106.89K)

New blitz is fucking aids. Sure, in casual where no one knows how to play shit and you can get away with anything he might not be so bad but fuck man. I'm going on a journey of git gud in this game and people that can actually use ops that are broken at high gold/low plat make me want to just remove those ops. Ive seen a diamond friend get 4ks easily with new blitz. Shields are fucking cancer if people play them right.

Learn to bait them

thats what you get for playing ranked like a dumb nigger in the first place

Shields not only get free intel safely but get free damage by hipfiring. Good shields dont allow themselves to be baited. Just play against a plat blitz and you will see what I am talking about. There is very little to nothing you can do.
I get my kicks from competing at things. Always have. I want to git gud so I can stomp on people worse than me. Call me stupid all you want but this is how I enjoy games. I wanna be the guy that can go into casual and just skullfuck everyone.

man what year is it? Either way I'm hard pressed to agree with you about the shields, as dangerous as new blitz is he's still loud as fuck like the rest of the shield users so a roamer should be able to position themselves correctly and wait to get a shot at his back, smoke can force shield users to wait or relocate pretty effectively as well. Shields also have an even harder time seeing frost/kap/leision traps, granted kapkan traps barely fucking hurt shield users now.
Kinda funny though, there was a lot of bitching and moaning about dokkebai and zofia being broken around their release and their drop rates have fallen right off, leaving ol' 1speeds in the more dangerous/annoying category. Zof/doks rifles are still deadly fucking accurate with little recoil as well

Attached: attackers year3.png (679x960, 685.33K)

die

Attached: (((ash))).jpg (1181x480, 61.47K)

A shield operator that could deploy his shield as cover or to block a doorway would be interesting. He'd lose the protection of having a shield, but he'd be able to help his team and he'd be limited to using a pistol to balance things out.

Yeah, people forgot about doki and zof more than i thought they would. Not sure why. I would argue lesion is the bsst trap op cause his traps are FUCKING INVISIBLE. If a shield dies to frost or kap traps they deserve to be dead. As for your roamers argument, blitz is now an effective roam clear. Smoke is only a counter if he doesnt die to the blitz first.

Whats your issue? You play the game your way, I play it mine.

I mean yeah, i just dont want any more options removed from defenders and have a personal hate for shields. Monty blocking a door off is fucking annoying and removes options.

my issue is that you exist

Attached: 0454c98364958c3ec2cda54e00aa5d771a641537b9cc583726916ea3d20d8cf8.png (650x366, 354.64K)

one step closer to making castle on attack a reality

They must have made them more visible to the naked eye than they were on release though, during release it was almost completely impossible to see them and now I feel like I can spot them without a drone if I'm being patient

For Montagne you can run up to him and whack his shield the moment he unextends it so you can stagger him. If you're letting Blitz get close and within hipfiring distance you're doing it wrong in the first place. A lone Blitz is at a strong disadvantage when facing multiple defenders at once since being able to rush an op without taking too much damage and having the advantage of breaking line of sight and corners are his greatest assets. If you can get him to move down a long hallway you can take some potshots at his feet or at the very small opening to his top right of his shield where his right hand is. An experienced Blitz will avoid open spaces like the plague unless backed up. You have the reflex advantage if you're keeping your crosshair on his head the moment he pulls down his shield and decides to pull out his gun.

t. Blitz main

That's already what Montagne does. You can actually just stand in a doorway leading to the objective when you have planted the bomb/are standing in the secure zone and physically prevent defenders from coming in the objective room while they can't do shit about it aside from walking around, which becomes especially funny when the way around is a long one and time is running out.

He always was, most shield ops are since they can shut down a roamer's element of surprise while you are notifying your team to their position

The issue is using monty as actual shooting cover

I want to like using Ying more, it's all there on paper, but her guns just kinda of suck too much to make up for having a interesting and reliable alternative to the flashbangs other ops get

My issue with blitz atm is that he can close the gap to easily. Your strats are all well and good but good blitzs never let you headshot them. They always push with their team, and more often than not always kill you when blind. I just dislike shields and blitz feels too stong for me atm. Maybe ill learn to counter him but as ive said i am on a journey of git gud. Not there yet.

Lighting changes my nigga. They have really changes the lighting with chimera. And fucked up the netcode but thats another thread.

We already have 3 ops who can use them and the recruit.

Attached: Trash.jpg (680x680, 76.57K)

Naaa fuck that. Unless you balance spawn peeking I don't see this be good in any shape or form

I knew they would add that and I've asked for it a lot but fuck me I'm worried

I always have an hard time with that. Feet shooting makes fuckall on dmg and eating for the ads he is fucking quicker and kills me before I can get him….maybe is a better connection but fuck I'm always sacred when I see a blitz and I'm alone

So uh, who is this cutie?

Attached: f0cc28cc8d3364ab2d5f630a04dbfdef396e470be8f2eb769e7357bc8f7dfff0.jpg (480x360, 14.24K)

annoying HACKUR GURL who hogs one of my favorite guns in the game to herself

Attached: ant.jpg (51x39, 1.66K)

It has okay range, good fire rate and mag size and has a magazine reload. I like it.

Those don't look too bad.

disable integrated graphics in BIOS/UEFI and make PCI-E primary graphics

Reported.

the idea of the bulletproof camera just makes thatcher seem stronger to me, depending on how it works. I'm not against some form of decoy at all though, it's something I think could work without causing a mess

ching chong wing wang

I hope you see the irony in this post.

where do these negros come from who are too dumb to use the tools given to them to avoid this

Attached: squatting ops.jpg (500x354, 31.18K)

who else is giving this meta a skip until lion is nerfed or the new defenders come out. This meta just isn't fun.

Attached: b53a95ce81bdc52417dfa2391555fa0357c9a7d03d48db0e08f2d8e8bf735e44.gif (500x447, 92.96K)

What's so bad about lion?

idk man, it's just the whole red-light green-light thing, and that good lions will wait until defuser is planted and hit all 3 so defenders have no chance of defusing - or just get headshot through two walls on their way in.

Finka is shit to play against too, and it fucks me whenever there's one on my team because now my recoil pattern has changed and my compensation is off - now i need to know two recoil patterns. I managed to cheese a 1v4 on kanal as saiga finka, it was just so bullshit i had to put the game down for a bit. I usually play with my old arma buddies and we're all just a bit over how unrealistic it's become.

soap over

Attached: 3c49ee0fc728051dbc5e07263311e7e4e80077be845efbbcce189838f02714b8.jpg (703x703, 34.39K)

If he can stay alive and hold on to his charges until contest/plant/hostage grab he's guaranteed to demolish any defenders who try to come back to OBJ

I find Finka a lot of fun to play as but there really needs to be a que for defenders to know when she's used her boost

I don't find Lion that bad as I exclusively play Hostage, but I'm sure bomb is a whole different story. Finka I dislike playing against, but the recoil minimization isn't something that throws me off personally. Then again, me and my friend usually just run a Finka/Blitz combo and bully people.

Between bathroom and dining? That's a room to go out and shoot anyone from bathroom windows
Are you playing with retards? I've yet to see someone that doesn't check that room when obj is either dining or Chem lab

yes, across from execution room.
I solo que a lot

How would you siege the ubisoft offices and force them to make a good game by taking notes on their hostage situation?

Attached: fuze1.jpg (1280x720, 31.61K)

Attached: Spawning main gate or festival on Bartlett University.jpg (978x768 72.86 KB, 93.01K)

shipping characters is weird enough as it is, but putting echo and ela together is especially weird

Attached: echo fort.png (478x417, 306.22K)

That won't stop them

Attached: mpv-shot0050.jpg (1920x1080, 196.41K)

Who?

The shippers won't stop shipping for anything

Just don't queue for bomb. On other modes his ability is pretty balanced because of the lack of a attacker defense point. Of course if you are a ranked faggot I can't give you any other advice other than to lie down and cry.

I feel Lion would do very well if he had access to breach charges.

It's best he doesn't get any, he already supports the hard breachers and fuze too well. It's insane that Zofia gets breaches and 2 impact grenades and 4 stun bombs already. Oddly enough Zofia pickrate seems to have dropped despite her rifle and gadget being very strong. I've been using her more just for the rifle lately

Attached: [Here's your [You)].gif (480x336, 866.9K)

Shit game, take it back to >>>/cuckchan/

A bunch of trash furries get a commission as characters from the game.
I'm Fuze, each of us in the picture paid $25 usd. I think it turned out pretty good.

Aside from that, Finka's juice is fucking broke, goddamn

Attached: Rainbow 6 Groupcomm.png (5760x3300, 13.23M)

Die

Attached: 1426648032729.jpg (255x255, 27.67K)

Hey nigger, could you try resizing and compressing your images? I don't want to download 13MB to see your faggot shit.

Will do.

But then how are you supposed to bask in the full glory of my furfaggotry??? That and I'm lazy.

Well I don't have all night, get dying.

Attached: meanwhile in russia.jpg (1152x864, 166.51K)

You truly are a bunch of winners.

All video games belong on Holla Forums, you clearly don't.

Not even giving the furfag a (You). You know who you are, and I know you're baiting. Kill yourself regardless.

Attached: patrick takes the bait.gif (360x270, 1.85M)

Still mad that my boy vigil isn't immune to lion tho, he's not immune to all drones

Attached: header_keyart2_305005.jpg (917x400, 41.92K)

BALANCED
A
L
A
N
C
E
D

Attached: PISrVpu.png (904x508, 309.8K)

I'm surprised that blitz barely made it to the top 5 picked ops for NA feels good to be a blitz main

They should have kept him 1 speed at least. He is too much of a monster now.

No weakness except for frost traps and nitro. Hear that most ops are deathly allergic to nitro.

Vigil isn't immune to lion's drone since it uses sound waves and not a camera to track people. Vigil's gadget digitally erases himself from the camera feed.

He's not a true 2 speed, he is still pretty slow compared to actual 2 speed and he barely outruns 1 speed ops and now since he's considered 2 armor and 2 speed also he's considerably weaker and less tanky than before since they moved him to 2 armor category, i feel he's in a better place than before by a good margin.

You faggots deserve everything.

yiff in hell, faggot

Nani?

Chick is holograms so more future shit

the guy just pulls out a fucking AA-12

Attached: 54541564584841561541445.jpg (1920x1080, 339.52K)

Fuck this, why they took it out then?

Holograms? Really? I give up…

I wouldn't mind a bait to keep people from easily shoot shit before double check…hologram is the best choice otherwise it either cardboard or ballon

So Buck on steroids? Can't say it wouldn't be fun to rip the entire floor or ceiling a new one, it's not like anyone sane would try to peek into the barrel of an automatic shotgun with proper magazine size.

Not the most inventive idea, but it would work very well in Siege. It's not like people don't regularly fall for *it's a hologram* in other games.

Except that shotguns are pretty subpar in Siege, especially semi-autos. While pump action ones work well on some confined maps, the autos are almost universally trash. Frost's in particular. Hopefully there will be something unique about his, maybe they'll pull a (big action movie I forget the name of) and give him frag rounds.

Attached: gesto-italiano-620x279.jpg (267x279, 18.01K)

Why do females get the outlandish gadgets again? Her designs fine the guy just gets an automatic shotgun

already better than the GROM/707 designs

They look combat-ready unlike a lot of the recent ones, so it's a step in the right direction.

Tony Pastacanolizonni on the right there looks like he might even be a 3armor so defender for sure since we'll never get another 3armor attacker

Holograms are way to high tech for r6s. This is beyond retarded.

thematically they seem too high tech but functionally if they act as a distraction or a way to fuck with cameras I'm a lot more open to the idea than nanobots or Lions ridiculous drone

Who is the masked man, not that ugly slut

shotguns in siege are, with no exaggeration, among the worst representation of that class of firearm I've ever seen in any vidya in my life. Offhand I cannot think of any game that's made them worse. Auto shotties don't register any hits whatsoever past five fucking feet and always require way more time to kill than anyone using an AR or SMG. It's just baffling and bullshit, like you're firing a wide cone of mist that just vanishes after a few feet. Fucking horrendous.

Part of the problem with making shotguns more realistic is that they would be too good in most situations and the TTK would be even lower than it already is. At the same time though I do wish shotguns were better represented in video games and as much as I hate to say it, pubg shotguns perform pretty decently for a pvp setting.

Make shotguns be able to equip slugs. Highly accurate and high damage, but low rate of fire and high recoil.

Checked the original leddit post that
screencap'd and it seems like it's going to be a thing that tags and displays the holograms of enemies that walk into it?
Maestro definitely seems like he's going to be the highlight both gamplay wise and design wise and makes up for the fact that there are Italians in the game at all

Those shells are orange wonder what that means

Nerf darts or dragons breath

masked man is Vigil, who I consider a good addition to the roster. his gadget masks him from drones so he's a good roamer, when hidden you can tell he's nearby on drone but not pinpoint his exact location so ideally you use it to conceal what direction you're moving in and not your camping spots

dokkebai and vigil get slug shotguns

I know 'PUBG' is The Devil and all that but it does a lot of things right, design-wise. I was kind of into it to start with because I was a fan of a game with a SHTF-style setup.
A shame that it's technically broken and the lead dev sucks chinky cock.

They nerfed them into the ground for game balance reasons way back around velvet shell I think. The semi's used to be really fun to use, but the comp shitters probably whined about them.

Oh yeah PUBG is the worst, but its one of the few games where shotguns don't turn into spagetti after a meter. DayZ mod also had useful shotguns, but that was also because it was arma and arma tends to do ballistics pretty good. Oh and STALKER as well now that I think about it considering the over under was broken as shit in SoC.

Honestly, I would like 'PUBG' if it just wasn't broken 100% of the time. The lead dev needs to stop hiring SK code monkeys and just fucking hire someone actually competent to fix his game.

Invisible rumbas with confusion ray, invisible AIDS needles, Invisible Koreans, and Nanomachines arent high tech?

Theres actually a car that does basically what Vigil does and the gu traps are mostly invis so people don't instantly destroy them since they are on the floor.

I fucking hate casual

Attached: sagawa seriously.png (540x389, 298.97K)