Artifact

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fmMDC
github.com/ynsta/steamcontroller
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where the fuck were you when this was announced during a DOTA2 tournament to literally zero applause?

in the arena, actually
though they've just finally started announcing things, including some pricing model details.

Half Life 3 might as well be open world fallout 4 clone where you play as a rebel, with multiplayer in style of PUBG.

So good riddance.

I was masturbating like the filthy degenerate that I am.

why the fuck is valve so greedy if they're still private? are they a black budget laundering operation?

THE UNBOXING COMMUNITY

Is it sad that the Dota community is one of the last ones left that wont mindlessly applaud whatever shit their favorite studio shits out.

Have even a single one of these shitty pretend card games done well other than Hearthstone?

I hope he turns buying packs into auctions. Release a limited amount of packs every week and laugh at retards paying hundreds for the UBER PACK™ that contains some rare card. Easy money of dotards.

I think even Valve forgot they were making this. As far as I know, there hasn't been a single word on it since announcement, and literally zero hype. Maybe they realized it was a mistake and quietly dropped it.

They actually just talked about how Windblows 10 and Cuckulus made them invest more on creating counterparts to those so they wouldn't lock down their platform than to actually make games.

They're also saying they're making games including a traditional singleplayer one besides the 3 VR games they're making.
It's a lie and even if it isn't they'll be shit
archive.is/fmMDC

They're also stating they're jealous of Nintendo and that thanks to the VR hardware team they now have they can make both hardware and software at the sime time and line up said software with the hardware they create much like Myamoto does with Nintendo consoles when creating his games.

Whatever that means for I don't know.
More Steam peripherals?

they deserve a pat on the back for not completely sucking corporate cock but that's all they deserve, its still Valve's version of ASSFAGGOTS and they're contributing actively to cancer.

Doesn't the steam controller brick itself if you try to use t without steam installed? I heard it had some sort of hardware drm built into it.

Didn't most of Valve's talent leave? Any new game at this point would have to be completely new with new staff.

Ricochet 2

It's based on the hastily written lore of Dota, building a cohesive world out of random paragraph blurbs on hero profiles is in and of itself a majority of challenge.

Yeah, fucking thing doesn't work without Steam unless you use the software on this link.
That's the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

Fug
Forgot link
github.com/ynsta/steamcontroller

Yeah, right. Try that all the worthwhile talent that built the company left and all that remains are incompetent hacks incapable of releasing anything original. They don't even balance dota 2. All they do is come up with money syphoning schemes like compendiums and skin markets. They couldn't even keep the modding scene alive.

They are completely unable to create anything new. Look at the fucking steambox. It had 1 major goal. Make a PC that can circumvent the overpriced gaming rigs and get console players too intimidated to build a PC to get on Steam. And what did they fucking do? They put it in the hands of the retards who made the overpriced gaming rigs in the first place. This is probably the steambox all over again. They'll drop it out of the sky one day with 0 marketing and everyone will forget about it.

There was this one video they released a few years back during some DOTA tournament, go figure, and literally everyone in the office looked under 20, baby fat and all.

when people say consoles are DRM this is the best reminder that the biggest PC game market sells literal hardware DRM.

All the big names you keep hearing about are writers.

wow, they got the creator of mtg to design the game pretty sick.

It's not the hardware you dumbass it's the software.
Hardware DRM is not a thing
The fucking thing has DRM, it's not DRM itself.
But they are and you can barely work around it.

Isn't he a massive SJW cuckhold?

was Mark Laidlaw a weeb?

He does have the basement-dwelling vibe.

the old stuff was cool and they could do multiculturalism right like muslims (arabian nights) and blacks (mirage).

its only the modern game they've been infected with aids. they are dropping him/her from the card wording and are only using they/them to be inclusive of trannies.

that was the idea up until now - this is the first they've actually broken real news including gameplay footage.
I imagine a more public beta must be nearing launch, and then we'll finally get to see if there's actually a game worth bothering here.

>>>/oven/

Man you back pedal pretty quick when someone says there's a fucked up issue with pc gaming

Oh wait, I didn't see the archive. I thought this was just a random Artifact thread. So it is still being made, though I bet nobody will play it.

Valve can't even keep up with their hats anymore. There are so many little features of TF2 and Dota 2 that are forgotten, broken and ignored, and old hats and taunts in Dota 2 that are broken and don't work how they should. They haven't even released the Pudge arcana yet.

Sands of Time demonstrates you can represent non-european cultures well. Just not in the current year.

man, HITLER was half black and half jew!

I mean, he was a professor at a university but it's actually mathematics one of the least pozzed disciplines. He's also married with two children. He doesn't have a twitter or anything so if he is a liberal he doesn't talk about it.

no one wants ricochet 2?

So that's a yes?

I think he meant ethnical pluralism

Not going to argue with a dumb fucking nigger that uses the term "Hardware DRM" and tries to compare a easily bypassed driver to a whole system that's locked for years and is still cucked with no online even if you pirate.

Its rumored that Gabe has finally noticed this (he isn't in his office alot these days) and getting tired of it. He might actually start cracking down and assigning people roles

Have any of you ever used Pacsteam before?
i used to pirate every steam game before i went legit.

also dont download the guys link,i just pulled a random video it's probably a trojan.

But isn't his game full of SJW shit?
How can you argue he isn't one?

I never stated the contrary
As a matter of fact they've done it countless of times and I wouldn't be surprised if they did it again.

Funnily enough, in this timeline, without being released, its more of an Esport than Halo is.

Valve just can not pull the fucking brakes on killing Dota. 10 year strong run on W3, and dead and dying within 3 once Valve took over.

If they stop introducing new content, retards who don't even play the game properly will get bored.

it is sad how valve has ruined what was once an enjoyable game and have left it to slowly bleed to death.

He created the game but he's barely involved in it nowadays, he doesn't even work for Wizards of the Coast anymore, why are you blaming him for the things that other people added to his game?

That makes more sense, I stupidly assumed he was still working on MtG due to being it's creator.

The game was always degenerating, but the comeback gold made it straight up unplayable.

They didn't even developed an answer to Super Smash or Mario Kart

OR THE GAY STATION?

The real question is: Who will die first?

Yup. In the 90s he tried making a fan translation for Snatcher, only to get stumped by the vocabulary used in the game.

He keeps his politics pretty private, so it wouldn't surprise me if he was fairly conservative. He did write a really long autistic post on (((facehook))) about universal basic income but if I recall it was more about possibilities as automation forces more people out of jobs.

He's been out of it for years at this point, and he was always into mechanic design and crunch, not fluff.

What's genuinely more multicultural - different nations being allowed to have their own peoples and cultures, or every ethnicity and culture being forced into a Jew-controlled homogenous mass?

I quit Dota 2 not too long ago. I'd give anything for TI3 era Dota 2 back. Fuck.

That's not what multiculturalism means user, by definition, multiculturalism is having multiple cultures and ethnicities in the same area. Cultures being separated into distinct different countries and not allowed to intermix is the opposite.

but that was around before the jews, it was called the melting pot.

The term was coined by this guy btw.

Can't tell if you are joking but that is a different Mark Laidlaw. The one you are thinking of goes by slowbeef, a semi-notable goon who drank the lefty koolaid. Also he actually finished the translation and its supposed to be good. Him on the right

he created a play and called it melting pot, it was used in the 1700's and its original name was the melting-together.

What is this about? I only ever played the WCIII mod. What killed Dota 2?

Quite hebrew

I use to complain that they where essentially they have been dumbing the game down every patch, and trying to freshen it up with new items that aren't really that fresh. Like an item that increases your spell casting distance and damage. Just straight up numbers. Or something that reflects spells. Really just a new version of linkens sphere. Then 7.00 dropped and they added shrines so you could teleport in the middle of the jungle, which made it way safer.

But during all this they added comeback gold, something I never realized just how cancerous at first. Essentially, if you or your teammates are way ahead in levels & xp or have a streak. If you die, you lose an absurd amount of gold and xp. 700-1k gold . Way more than you use to. So if you're way ahead and some dipshit on your team gets caught out, or the enemy team manages to kill you once, and they picked more lategame (which always happens now). It's over.

nope,he got it right the first time

This is the modern day we live in

Way more gold present in the game. Faggy design choices. China appeal. Hero's getting faggot reworks. New abilities have cancerous LoL design(spell does x and c when y after z time while you have to do a backflip in real life)

How the mighty have fallen.

Not to mention due to the increase in gold, formerly mid-game items needed late-game upgrades, like Force Staff and Vanguard, resulting in power creep.

Richard Garfield? Dudes a genius for card games and a stereotypical nerd to boot.

I don't know anything about ASSFAGGOTS but that seems designed specifically to engineer more thrown tournament matches.

Comeback gold has actually been nerfed recently, when it was first implemented you got the "support patch" where one wrong teamfight and you can instantly start losing, they've instead elected now to reduce that slightly and just increase the gold everywhere overall.

Stopped reading right there.

It was 3 words too many.

>Cumbak gold is still a thing, though nowhere near as horrible as that patch
JUST
I could go on. That's only the tip of the iceberg of homogenization and casualizing Valve has forced unto the game. I pray that we go back to TI2/3 days, where all supports are in nigger-tier poverty and the game is more strategic and fun overall. 7.00 was a horrible mistake, but the game was on the path to ruin before even that.

They didn’t sue Vavlve they filed an objection to Valve trademarking DOTA.

people were booing

^
I want skeleton king back, and I want the active portion of mortal strike too. pic unrelated.

False,Lotus orb requires to be activated first and is quite "out of the way" in regards to item buildup(health+mana regen->mana->armour).It reflects but the effects still done,think of it like both of you getting reaper's scythed instead of it being nullified on your side.It also provides no real stats but straight armor and mana values,not being that worth it unless you already want raw mana pool or armour(so it's usually bought on tanks).It also needs to be activated(with a cooldown,though a short one) last I checked and is visible when used.
Think of it like a target spell version of Blademail more than anything.It's less of a safety net and measure against single target spells and more of a teamfight item while being useful against target spells.
It's two items actually,Aether Lens that increases range(not by an insane lot but spells with insane range get even bigger which always helps) and Kaya which gives a straight,10% damage and spell cost reduction for 1950 gold(spell sange/yasha essentially(.
Technically speaking int does increases spell damage now but not by a noticable ammount unless your hero has massive int gains and gets massive int items.
Was a major issue but was fixed mostly.Comeback is more likely instead outright expected anymore and rax are still really important and a major blow to the flow of the game.
I also miss old dotes sometimes but I dont really hate the new patches,it got some fun stuff and the crazier stuff like some of the level 25 talents are a nice addition(though RIP catapult armies)

Nigger if you're going to bitch atleast get your shit right.

Feast your eyes on the gameplay footage, ladies.
Between Valve and Richard Garfield, this should be a blast to play.

Part 2.

OY VEY HEARTHSTONE IS POPULAR LETS MAKE DOTA HEARTHSTONE SO WE CAN GETS THE SHEKELS!

Hot garbage, as expected.

Those little dragons are cute, CUTE

looks kinda… fun
though I've still no hope for it. there's no way (((they))) don't spoil it with some horrendous monetization scheme.

Ok; hit me up real good here who would win in a fight?

I think it's retarded that anyone would even think about playing this shit. Why would I play X: The Digital Card Game instead of just playing X?

The better question is why would they think this is a good idea when the "card game" market is already flooded with established names?
First of all, we got Blizzard's Hearthstone which has the biggest fanbase which Valve can't even compete with. Then we've got gay ass Gwent which is much less popular but still a juggernaut in the industry. After that we have the stupid ass Elder Scrolls cardgame with an arguably bigger fanbase but it didn't sell very well and I'm quite certain it's on the way towards its deathbed.
Valve's gambling on people who play Dota 2 switching over to also/only playing Artifact, but they made the mistake of thinking that these two genres have overlap. They don't. Their only audience would be curious people who haven't played card games before and people who have played card games before. So in that case, they'd better hope the game is good as far as card game standards go. I wouldn't know, I think card games are the dumbest most one-sided bullshit where the one with the biggest coffers wins at the end of the day.

TEN PLAYER CARD GAME

I have seen plenty of streaming cancer that plays Hearthstone when they're not playing Dota, you're talking out of your ass. The pro-players might not but the streamers and their ilk do and that's where most of the money is.

Coz some niggas like activating trap cards. Different stokes for different folks

Because traditional card games are a dying format as more and more of them have online counterparts that make the actually playing the game part of the card game far easier to do then local meet ups could ever conceive possible. As far as card collecting part it was always on par with paying for pixels.

Your obvious mistake is that your samples are streamers. In other words, retards who will play anything and everything if it meant getting more viewers/subscribers/followers, whatever.
Their "ilk" as you describe means nothing as well. It doesn't mean that every viewer of every streamer plays the same game that they do.
5/10 Apply yourself.

Ah, I see Holla Forums bitching about paying streamers to play your game was actually retarded all along, thanks for the info.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN PLAY THIS WHEN YOU CAN JUST PLAY THE MAIN GAME ITSELF???????????????????????/

Don't forget the hit game Scrolls from the makers of Minecraft.

They don't necessarily have to buy or play the game. We're getting off-track here, anyway. The point is that the majority of MOBA players are loyal to whatever shitty MOBA they're playing and won't play anything else. Even if they did, it'd be another moba, not a game in a completely different genre.

Why would you play a card game instead of a MOBA? Sounds stupid? Ok, lemme rephrase.
Why would you play a RTS instead of a FPS?
Idk lol why would you ;)

here's le based jewell talking about Artifact and some of their plans.

Thats faggot bull and you have no fucking proof of that. ASSFAGGOTS players tend to stick to their flavor of DOTA or DOTA clone but doesn't meant they don't play other games.

Except they are gimmicking the game on its brand but the two games don't have overlapping audiences at all.

I think people misunderstand it's a card game with a DOTA flavor, not a DOTA game with a card game flavor. In retrospect one could say, why would you play Hearthstone when there is WoW and WC3?

Sure looks more like Creatures: The Attacking more than anything Richard Garfield was ever involved in. Pokemon TCG is a better card game than Magic these days anyway.

I really do hope that this should be the tipping point where normalfags see that Valve is no better than the kikes at Jewbisoft and Hacktivision, between this and their insistence on E-sports bucks, its a clear-cut view of what Valve wants. They don’t care about quality anymore (exemplified by the release of Hunt down the Freeman) nor about videogames (see Epistle 3), its just about wringing Dota 2 and CS:GO for all their worth while its still popular (since Battle Royale games are gaining traction nowadays, their “”””””””IPs””””””” is no longer the cash-cow they were back in early 2012). Its all lke a fucking cycle really, we saw the decline and zombification of a once great Vidya developer and their greatest cash-cow is at the first steps of decline. I hope the normalfags would just jump ship from CS:GO entirely though, i despise them but i hate Valve even more, so thank god there’s competition these days

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

It probably would've been a good idea 5 years ago but companies are too slow to follow up on trends anymore.

comeback gold was implemented in 6.83 IIRC. The game went south several years ago. 7.00 was the final nail in the coffin. I don't play anymore, but I still watch some pro dota from time to time, It's still fun to watch, surprisingly.

Managing what's basically three games at once is going to be way too much for any ASSFAGGOT players.

Are you retarded? Those were the character cards, not players.

What about a ten player TCG, though? 5v5 just pure madness.

is that dolph ziggler

a ten player TCG with its own crypto money blockchain

Im hpoing that with dropping interest the game somehow improves its quality. I don't know why but I just feel like that would be proper. DOTA is one of those games that no matter what will always have some sort of loyal fanbase that will never abandon it even after 20 years.

There is no excuse whatsoever for TCGs to still exist in 2018. But, much like DLC, microtransactions, and the like, modern gamers just can't control themselves.

I don't think so.
Sue me, but I really liked the Ubisoft's HOMM card game, it had much more interesting mechanics than HS, like battlefield positioning and multiple hero powers to activate each turn. If only it wasn't made by such a cancerous company

Why?

How did this game get beyond the drawing board dosen't make any sense.

He asked his wife in marriage by playing a card he specifically designed for that occasion. I suspect that /tg/ would do the same, if they could get a woman in the same room as they to begin with.

I really enjoyed Faeria. Though I think it's pretty much dead.

I do not like the fact that you HAVE to attack each turn. A base decision like that in other games can make a hge difference. What if you end up perpetually losing every battle without any way of stopping it. You just wasted 20 minutes at that point.

He's pretty average, honestly. He's only had one good card game in his entire career, and it wasn't even the big success that shithouse Magic was.

You guys actually had a pretty interesting idea, for once. Not bad!

As I said before - its gimmicks is to DOTA but not really. Brand exploit.

see, I really like the idea of taking card games and expanding them with completely new mechanics like this.
Artifact seems odd, but I do have a tiny bit of hope for Garfield.

In your blind hate for dota you forget that dota is a mechanically deep game evolved by fans over more than a decade now.
Valve completely lacks the capacity to make something like that, they just grabbed whatever already existed. Blizzard too for that matter.
These companies are creatively bankrupt.

I kinda like how sharp the written descriptions themselves are, even if the stories don't add up to much.

It would be fine if it was actually a good game in its own right, but this is an soulless cash in. It's obvious that it came about from a business meeting saying "TCGs are money printers so we need one with one of our IPs, why not DOTA?" and they handed it off to a design team to cram DOTA concepts into a card game format, and that's to say nothing of the additional focus group research to maximize Skinner box potential. Would it be an interesting game without any of the DOTA branding? Of course not. Would anyone pay for it if it wasn't loaded with the most soulless monetization schemes? Not a chance.

Compare that to something like the standalone Gwent game, where the idea went from a fictional game in the Witcher novels to a fun side activity in the game adaptation to its own game. Now you can just sit down and play Gwent without having to progress through the main game or run around from place to place to earn cards. It's simple to pick up and deeper than you'd expect, and would be just as engaging if you changed all the cards to non-Witcher characters and themes. I have no idea if the Gwent game itself was good and I don't know how P2W they made it, but it's at least a good idea in principle.

Your post reminds me of LoL players who actually think their champions aren't all rehashes of eachother.

i dont hate mobas per say, I just hate the players, such extreme normalfags, they are almost CoD-tier

I don't think that they have many of those. Valve is a pretty small company employee wise based on their worth.

Yeah, Valve is shutting down servers for recent games left and right and not to forget all the pay 2 win shit they are cramming into their games.
Not to speak about Valves constant need to milk its franchises to death. There have been 20 Half Lifes since the first AssCreed got released.

You underestimate the power of cornering the market. Pretty much every major company in anything can get away with being extremely mediocre or straight up awful, simply because they cornered the market.

The majority of that money comes from Steam (something launched in 2003), and when they started doing sales (2009) it rocketed to meme status and every normalfag on PC has it. Even in the eyes of indie-developers, if you got a game on Steam you essentially made it. What does steam look like now? Well in 2014 the number of games released shot up significantly. It almost released as many games in one year that it did in it's entire lifetime. Rather than investigating this problem, Valve just ignored it. And then in 2015 the amount of games doubled again. And then it doubled-again in 2016, because Steam has been changed to let any dipshit dump their half-baked unity asset swap onto steam. Now steam is seen as a dumping ground to the point where even multiple normalfag youtubers make fun of it. Do you think Hunt Down the Freeman would have gotten an official steam release pre-2014?

And literally every other segment of Valve that grinds out money, does so, because they're essentially copying strategies from the past. Look at CS:GO or DotA 2. A sequal to a game made from a mod, and a game made from a mod. Something they've been doing since their inception. Except now they add the mann-conomy to every game, a strategy made in 2010.

Everything else has failed. Look at SteamOS. This could have broken their dependency on windows. It failed because they put the bare minimum in. Look at SteamBox. This could have been their way to siphon massive amounts of normalfag cancer to Steam and put them up their with the console developers. It failed. Look at pretty much anything they've tried to do that didn't involve copying strategies from +7 years ago. They all fail. If the current year Valve was in charge of releasing steam back in the 2000s, they would have failed.

I mean fuck. They even tried censoring Hatred, because it pissed off SJWs. A decision so cucked and short-sited Gabe Newell himself had to get off of his throne made out of cash and burger king to shut it down.

Like it or not, Dota is still the most mechanically complex ASSFAGGOTS out there, better than something like HOTS or League at the least

The very least you could do when you're called out for being wrong is own up to it,faggot.Not deflect and accuse someone of being a bigger faggot than you are.

Attached: (you).mp4 (480x360, 89.83K)

They should of just made a Dota MMO instead of this hot garbage at least that would have a dieheart cult following because of valvedrones

Theres no point arguing with dipshits like you. If you think taking linken sphere, swapping the stats (thus swapping the build order around), removing the passive aspect (Linkens sphere active came before Lotus), and making it reflect&purge instead of block suddenly is a brand new original item… what can I even say other than "No that's fucking retarded". The league comparison is fucking perfect. Because league has +100 heroes, but they're all rehashes or all do the same thing in a slightly different way to appeal to retards.

As stupid as that was, you somehow out-do yourself, and talk up Aether Lens and Kaya. As if taking 1 numbers item and turning it into 2 numbers item somehow makes it better. Like this is an MMO, RPG, league of legends, etc. And by the time you got to comeback gold I pretty much stopped reading your post, because I could already tell you where going to say something retarded like: "It was nerfed lol, it doesn't exist" despite the fact the gold they took out from comeback gold was spread across the game 10 different ways so players like you wouldn't notice. And I'll still occasionally watch a dota 2 stream when I want background noise, and it the topic will always come up on how dying on a streak = GG. Who do I believe? The player in the top 1% of the top 1% of players, or some random user on here during a cuckchan invasion who thinks Lotus Orb is a totally original do not steal item.

Attached: f1080016c1c84572ad3cd0e5e071aad52b2955ecde7530dbae41a0b5bb61620f.jpg (500x375, 48.58K)

Turn rates were mistake.

Just look at their hours played… They don't have time to play anything else seriously. (10000 hours of Gaben in DoTa is no joke) And these games including existent card games are all reinforce system "player plays only one game" with grind and purchase of assets and ranks. These games push players for the lack of devotion. I doubt Artifact will move away from this formula despite Valve pretends to promise opposite.

It purges(basic one) upon cast when it is used,as in when activated and has and only works when there's a visual indicator,not as soon as it is available.It's slightly cheaper but doesnt provide raw stats which can be a lot worse for heroes who like raw stats which are much more versatile and oftentimes better.
You implied they were 1 item instead of 2,that was the correction.Getting both requires some investment that would better be put elsewhere unless you're a core nuker and you shit out big damage through spells(Veil is still better if the team also has magic damage) so 10% more is enough to count.
You misunderstand,point was that it was fixed for the better rather than let to run ammock like you implied.What I mean was it wasnt the mess that was 6.83 and certainly shouldn't be expected if you're shitstomped hard enough.
You're not really specifying for shit and expect to still argue seriously.
How many deaths is a "streak"?
2 deaths?
3 deaths?
4 deaths?
1 or 2 deaths or a teamwipe wont lose you the game,it will throw a wrench in you plans but maybe you shouldn't get outplayed like that since there are multiple ways around that if you're that far ahead for it to matter.Then again there's the fact that dying 20 times in a row is your fault,at certain point dying enough times in a row SHOULD lose you the game.
I dont know where the fuck this is even comes from or not and I dont know why you expect me to respond to this with the utter lack of specification.
What pro?
Under what metric is lotus orb a better alternative to a Linkens when it has different effect and also a (admittedly small) manahog that requires some timing.I never said it was "original" but saying that it's a replacement for linkens is a lie and I have proof in the way that you never see that shit bought on weaver,QoP,Storm or Dusa instead of linkens.

You're fucking wrong,admit to it instead of making accusations of other being cuckchan to make your high horse a giraffe

Attached: Not just wrong, stupid and ugly..webm (640x360, 427.01K)

I have autistic long hour in DOTA but I also have autistic long hours in TF2, Binding of Isaac, Terraria, Warcraft 3, New Vegas etc.
ASSFAGGOTS are just in a format that allows somebody to return after work, play two games, eat, wank and go to bed.

Attached: a2e309252d830b607601737e5684f85307f15213c7f9c05c099f27889d81151f.jpg (625x415, 64.79K)

Stopped reading right here. Like I said. It's a rehash:
I'm transported back to a time when a group of league players told me their shitty game has micro because you can control an extra unit for 5 seconds. No point arguing with you dipshits.

Attached: 753e8b75ee8dffbc75b820f079870681a420aa097d0348abc423fd66b48a3710.png (601x421, 91.9K)

Lotus is way better if we are going there.

Attached: 1471950500053.jpg (268x265, 32.82K)

So you're unbeatable then,nothing can convince you and no one is intelligent enough to call you wrong.
Glad to know that you're a waste of time and that I wasted time trying to argue against one of such high intellect as yours.Any disagreement is the proof that one is retarded for obvious reasons.

Why even listen to your peers when the best peer is the one you always have,you.

Habit,nearly never play Dusa and never do well with her and most tards I get stuck with still fucking goes first item despite there being no single target spells of importance and buy treads without tread switching.
Point still is that I haven't seen weavers or Storms buying that shit so that claim of it being a better version it being a better Linkens still falls flat on it's ass.

Attached: no_ones_as_sad_as_Gaston.jpg (1024x768, 113.28K)

Attached: OppressiveLaughter.jpg (491x488, 26.44K)

Attached: fackin kill me m8.gif (640x360, 946.52K)

And why would you get Lotus on them instead of Linkin? Eh, its not like the point is to evade critical spells instead of tanking and returning as much as you can, right?

Attached: be2c828d00447411eba788ae147ecdb026cdf42f2cb011b17a80daaf2f01a713.jpg (600x579, 83.21K)

I don't know if you guys are in denial because you can't break your addiction and would rather pretend everything’s fine or, like LoL players, are too short-sited to see the severe drop in quality.

Attached: 1e01d6a72c5f30964d6e103b501cd77cd6750330d65d2e76f614ef37d94087b0.png (301x367, 75.48K)

itt ASSFAGGOTS assfaggots trying to defend their freetoplay autistfest. Take it to /vg/ retards.

Attached: italian pork skillet.png (159x156, 32.36K)

I guess you're defending it too, thanks for clarifying.

Attached: zelda.jpg (600x476, 85.5K)

Dubs confirm user is talking out of his ass

Attached: nice.jpg (357x524, 118.5K)

I might not have dubs, but it's better than being addicted to a shitty game

It's okay, keep projecting that addiction onto us, I'm sure you're not compensating for being so BTFO you can't even properly respond to arguments anymore.

Attached: uau.mp4 (640x360, 79.28K)

For someone who isn't addicted you sure are spending a lot of time in a thread arguing about it.
Perhaps you're addicted to (you)s instead?

Attached: u mirin.png (660x868, 906.07K)

Attached: 1449886156270.png (501x445, 191.85K)

Attached: b9db457d73160e3b9e820717f310c1dcb1069c4fadcbadb2ceadad97d8a4a8a5.png (612x563, 122.85K)

His point was that it was simply better than/interchangeable with(saying new linkens implies that) linkens.I said it was situational and if that was the case heroes that bought linkens would have bought that instead.

Basically his claim about power creep then bringing up lotus orb as an example was blatantly false,he kept deluding himself correct with no argument but I brought up the fact that it was worse in many cases to the point of linkens still being used and more of a teamfight item and essentially a spell effect blademail.

I said the comeback gold itself was nerfed where your claim was that it was the issue like it's still 6.83.It's not.
Then you exaggerate with another claim and nothing but ambiguous shit after ambiguous shit that either cannot be argued with due to scope.Yes you shouldn't lose a lead with the slightest mistake or incredibly easily,no you shouldnt be able to keep that lead despite dying multiple times with that lead despite said lead giving you an advantage.

Bet you're not a virgin unlike the rest of us nerds :^).

Attached: LoL.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

That's what makes them different, Lotus Orb is better for being on your tank who tries to soak up as many spells as possible, a tank doesn't mind as much being stunned for 2 seconds because he can still do his job of being a meat wall. Conversely, your main damage dealer, the carry, wants to keep dealing damage, which most carries can not do while stunned. It's much better for carries to not be stunned in the first place as opposed to reflecting the stun the support threw at them back at that support. The best time a Lotus Orb helps the carry is when someone else buys it and purges them out of the disable they are currently in. However, by mere grace of you not being able to purge yourself when you're stunned, because you know, you're stunned it requires someone else to buy it for the carry and not vice versa.

Aka spend all available gaming time on single game.

Attached: 1bcaac056e714cec2d8d06237714bbfe7e575421729bed0f7c841e4b46b05737.png (747x722, 644.66K)

Is he bullshitting here? How does he run the company if he plays Dota all day every day?

Attached: Drink Up.jpg (946x960, 231.69K)

Teamspeak room for company employees when he plays?

Attached: 36013.png (282x300, 77.9K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1488x774, 1M)

nani the fuck

Attached: 1434654861742.png (441x603, 1.02M)

It's Source 2, not Source. The two engines have nothing in common aside from the name.

He doesn't. He only shows up for the interviews and when something has pissed him the fuck off like Hatred getting removed from the store for no good reason. Otherwise he plays Doto and polishes his massive knife collection, or so the stories go anyway.

Attached: 16d35f6b5206fd104cb2dbba918504f22ea2b8b3cbc38e989ddd96294ad6eb21.jpg (512x544, 50.98K)

it makes a lot of sense to make your engine work on mobile platforms. For as much as Holla Forums likes to shit on unity for no reason, its used fucking everywhere because of its ease to compile to countless devices.

Attached: e5065c5925c1b01680d3e896f07a0d4294f235ed30ee2cf9b9b646b99faa9cf4.png (660x940, 900.08K)

Also Source 2's entire supposed shtick is that it's modular as fuck, so you take bits and pieces from it and stick it in applications that don't technically run on Source 2. For example the Panorama UI system was implemented in Dota 2 before it switched to Source 2, despite Panorama UI actually being a part of Source 2.
So making it compatible with mobile devices is far from a stretch considering the design philosophy. Heck it might actually help make Source 2 itself marketable as a product unlike it's predecessor.

Attached: luluco akko.jpg (589x689, 116.79K)

This shit is so fucking disgusting. Force a competitive scene by throwing money at it. Just like Blizzard

I'm starting to nod off. So this is how Valve dies, not with a bang or a whimper, but a fucking card game.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: gabe_newell_the_state_of_the_industry.webm (1280x720, 5.85M)