twitter.com/AnonBabble

10/10

kek

10/10

OH NO, DOCTOR CONNOR'S CLASS
19/17

putincucks

fucking awesome. kek the Holla Forums roaches are mad in this thread

As much as i like your videos, you don't have to make a new thread advertising them every time you make one

This tbh. That's what subscribing is for.

I kind of do it for any newfags that might come here and lurk

If it's annoying, I'm sorry

Ukie Neo-Nazis get out!

Why not just make a single thread? That way you can keep bumping it when you make a new video.

nice try cointelpro

Really triggered the amygdala

its no big deal, do the thing

One of the people being hanged in that pic was this man. What do you have against him?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicola_Bombacci
youtube.com/watch?v=XYJ6uqdIuBg

we don't mind. keep posting your videos. they're really good

this is a good idea. make the newfags want to stay

Liked to give benny rimjobs for some reason.

MAKE
WEBMS

Novo-chan is a cute!!!

Somebody explain novorussiya to me.

This was a good one

posting this here b/c i only posted it in the discord

Delet this

Cain is one of our guys boi

Good luck novorossia

Quick rundown?
There was this guy Yanukovich, from the Party of the Regions.
He was corrupt.
He fiddled with some election results and that upset some people so he got deposed.
In came another guy, Yushchenko.
He was corrupt.
He spent much of his time in office fighting with his former ally Yulia Tymoshenko.
She was a total qt but corrupt.
The two of them fucked around so much that the election frauding fellow Yanukovich was actually elected back into power.
He wasted no time in getting back to his corrupt ways, but also decided to accept a Russian economic cooperation and aid agreement, while rejecting an EU agreement negotiated by the old government.
This upset some people (west-leaning liberals, ukranian nationalists).
They overthrew the government in Kiev.
This upset some people, mostly in the Russian-speaking south and east, where Yanukovich and his party had its support base.
They decided to launch an armed rebellion.
This also upset the Russian government, as it had just made a new rental agreement on the vital Sevastopol naval base the future of which was now in doubt after a broadly anti-Russian revolution.
The Russians took Crimea and supported the rebels.
These things upset the Ukranian government and they sent their army to remove the rebels.
The breakaway regions called themselves Republic of Luhansk and Republic of Donbass, and the collective of the two is called Novorossiya, an old imperial Russian term for some provinces nearby annexed from the Ottoman empire.

Hope that helps.

our memes really are bad

that's fucking awful

Are you like 15

this is so embarrassing

THATS racist.

isn't that Karen Kujo

The People's Republic of Novorossiya is pretty much just a Russian backed "Leftist" state that wants to break away from Ukraine and it's Nazi rule.

Not after I give your mom this dick

Judeo-masonic nazi's that is, or whomever it is Putin points his finger at.

This is amazing.
Ignore

so stirner was a spook?

You forgot to mention that George Soros(good guy) and his friends pumped 5 billion dollars into the coup. Victoria Nuland and John McCain (really good people) were involved. There's also a good chance that the CIA was involved.
Sure, Yanukovitch was corrupt, but the people who replaced him are even more corrupt. The country now is permanently in debt to IMF, and its assets are being sold to pay the debt. The 5 billion was an investment, and it is paying off.
Russia had to annex Crimea simply because they could not afford to lose the naval base in face of aggressive NATO expansion.

top fucking kek

Russian Imperialism.

My fucking sides

Holy shit that's some high level garbage.

kek.
3rd one was the best one

eat shit and die novorossia

Putin's fascist pets who live in their magical world and believe they're some kind of political vanguard, anyway it's not important since they'll be hanged when actual revolution comes.