Yu-Gi-Oh!

Where to play Yu-Gi-Oh!
For online: YGOPro Percy (best one), YGOPro 2 (fag one), ChinaPro - pastebin.com/m2e9Dzt1
Archive with all games playable on PC (mostly through emulation): pastebin.com/0SHfUYyj
Tag Force 1-6 are the best if you want a story (2006-2011, 6 has only the first 25 XYZ monsters).
Tag Force Special (2015) is the best to play for learning the game with many of the new cards.
The World Championship series (2004-2011) and Duel Academy (2006) are pretty good too. Definitely check out Dungeon Dice Monsters.
All are fun for pet/archetype non-meta decking. Legacy of the Duelist is shit.

Useful Links
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/ (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Probability calculator)
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/ (Ban list)

How to get better
Read the cards.
Playtest and try suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!N6RQBCZR!UPINQF4pmyg520CnFvybYaBTbuj9ZcZFqzdPx1KTpXI
mediafire.com/file/6bouiqyirr87taq/Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dawn of a New Era - Setup.exe
cdn.disagreementapp.com/attachments/188643290197917696/419457545762242560/ygopro_vs-fix-for-auto-updates2.zip
mediafire.com/file/etqyktqwhes1g8g/ygopro_vs-fix-for-auto-updates2.zip
ygorganization.com/thesecondapocalypse/
imperialterra.github.io#vidya
ygorganization.com/theyclimbedaboardtheirstarshipandheadedfortheskies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so legendary collection kaiba is out at my local store, worth buying or not?
i do need a second ghost ogre, all the other handtraps are handy too
i've already got beelze, but another one doesn't hurt

Thoughts on my Noble Knight deck?

I wish this would get translated already. I love the DT stuff and 5 lacks a lot of it. 7 has them but it's just not as fun to play as the older tag forces.

Apparently the chances of pulling an Ash is pretty slim. Other handtraps don't seem effected. I'll probably pick one up just to get the thrill of opening up some packs. After that though I'll probably just grab singles of whatever else I want.

i think that's overkill. you're either gonna have a full board of noble arms, or you're gonna have nothing

From play testing it works fairly well, I can almost always have a 6k+ beat stick king out my first turn. With Glory searching any equip spell I usually end up with a rank 4 Arthur with 3-4 noble arms and 1 mage power. if I open with a mage power+Glory than I can do 3 noble arms and 2 mage powers.

i keep forgetting you can search any equip spell with that
it's crazy
i want vylon support

But it is? The cards and the main story are at least. I think only the random NPC talks weren't translated.

Yeah it's a really nice card. Allows you to mess around with different equips. So you can use things like Duston Mop too and stop Arthur from being kaijud. It along with Isolde have helped the deck a lot, it'll never be even rogue tier, but I'm happy it got some support.

Did it? I thought it only had the cards translated.

Yes. The main story is translated. But maybe it is just the beginning? I don't know, I might be lying, because I just opened it to check it out, but didn't really play it. But the main story was translated. What the random NPCs were saying wasn't.

regionals this saturday
r8 my d/d/ds
also finishing samurais that day since i'm getting 3 hatsumes and fuma from a guy. they're still shit though, really wish barrier would get reprinted

Are noble knights back in the metagame?
I haven't played mine since 2 years or so.

Are the PSP games worth a try?

No. Nothing is worth your golden time.

Not at all. New cards just make the deck more consistent and allow for different combos thanks to Glory being a generic equip searcher. If Kaiser and ROTA were at 3 maybe, just maybe it might be rogue tier. New decks are just so fast, NK struggle to keep up with any meta deck

I'll have to try it out sometime.

If my opponent runs any removal or negation I'm fucked.dek

Yeah not sure what else to put in there, which is why i posted it here to get some advice.
Yeah I mainly play with friends against their petdecks on ygopro so I don't keep them in my main deck.
I like big dick attack monsters, probably not the best choice but it's fun.
But I am, Isolde is at three and she's my main searcher.
Brothers special summons 2 other NKs, Gawain special summons itself if there's a normal monster on the field which 9 of my other NKs are treated as normal without equips. Isolde can search any warrior and special summon any of my NKs from my deck.

Utopia prime immediately so the lightning has 4 materials, then you have the space for generic XYZ's and links.
Must be some extremely shitty pet deck if it doesn't meet any hand trap requirement or require literally any traps at all to combat.
Literally pls no solemn me.dek
Not if you come across basic interruption you don't
Decks can run 5 solemn, 6 hand traps which out your normal knights upon effect activation and you're expecting to work off of multiple card combos into a single link as your draw power and win condition.

Yeah that's the nature of most pet decks in the current meta, a lot of pet decks tend to die to a single ash/ogre. There's a reason why they're they're pet decks.

I have being walking down the memory lane as of late.

Anons, I’m trying to figure out what shitty gimmicky tier 5 deck I want to build in real life to shit around with friends. I used to play Madolches, some hybrid Noble Knight/Hero bullshit, and the last deck I built before quitting was Gem-Knights. The only archetypes I’ve been shown that I enjoy recently are Goukis and Magical Muskets. What fun decks are there?

So I downloaded ygopro from the pastebin & it doesn't auto update like the last version I had. It's missing a bunch of card arts & the new ban list. Did I get the wrong version? This is what I downloaded.

mega.nz/#!N6RQBCZR!UPINQF4pmyg520CnFvybYaBTbuj9ZcZFqzdPx1KTpXI

mediafire.com/file/6bouiqyirr87taq/Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dawn of a New Era - Setup.exe

reportan from regionals today
went with the d/d/ds from
lost first match to predaplant frogs 1-2 - i won the second game because of dark contract with errors. third game i fucked up and did everything i can to protect errors, even though he only had 1 trap on the field. basically i wasted my resources on the wrong thing
lost 2nd match to ancient gear true dracos. 0-2 both games he starts with fortress, so suddenly all my solemns and ogres become dead cards. 2nd game i thought i could slow him down by stopping fusions with d-barrier, but he suddenly pulls out true dracos out of nowhere and still otks me
won 3rd match against true dracos 2-1 - didn't have any real side deck against that, 2nd and third game i basically managed to control him via siegfried/crystal wing/solemns/ogres and had more resources than him
won 4th match against trickstars 2-1 - i lost the first game because he started with 3 eaters, by the end they were at 3600 each while i had no monsters in my grave. 2nd and 3rd game i killed their field spells with siegfried or survived their burns via leonidas/d'ark.
lost 5th match to some 60 card mess. 0-2 - on the surface it was basically a grass dinosaur lightsworn deck. but aside from those, it also had goukis for invoker targets, while also using the noble knight link monster's effect to summon other warriors by sending fucking phantasm spiral equip spells. i have no idea how that thing managed to work. first game i kaijud his dinosaur and managed to kill his laggia, but he emergency teleports a fucking ghost ogre, and i simply can't get through his shit. + he searched a bls with the noble knight, so on the next turn i got murdered. 2nd game was better, but there are only so many tyrannos i can handle
and 6th match i dropped out since even if i win i still wouldn't be able to get into top 8
also traded my zombies for gem-knights, gonna be trying out this ftk

goukis aren't amazingly viable, but they can compete against the meta. try U.As, they're fun too

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh!TCG Regional 2018 Sofia - Round 1_VP8.webm (1280x720, 3.6M)

Looks quite chill, The YGO/pokemon/weebshit players at the only shop near me get relegated to a side building because they are too loud, I would play with these guys here though.

thats usually why you keep them seperated by days
yugioh here is always saturday, regardless of what kind of event it is. sunday is non-yugioh events
every other day is whatever you want
if we don't want to deal with pokemons, we simply don't go sunday
we used to be in a different club that was pretty much half magic half yugioh even though yugioh was actually the majority but the owner and his cunt of a girlfriend always sided with magic if they tried to steal our time, so eventually one of our guys opened the current club for pretty much anything other than magic

Nice, I live in the sticks and all anyone near here plays is MTG really, but I dropped it like a rock after the SJW shit started infecting the game big time.

Does YGO do big Grand Prix events where you can just go and play random games/side tournaments? I would recommend going to one because as pozzed as MTG was the GPs are a lot of fun to attend and just play games with randoms.

we only get 60 people here at best, so we don't really get huge tournaments.
we occasionally do those 1-copy only no banlist tournaments though
few years ago there was an anime/boardgame event and they gave dragunity structure decks to everyone who wanted to compete, so the amateur tournament got like 140 people

r8
i don't have thousand blades and trick clown, or any decent link 3+ monsters, so i'm not running invoker. predaplants are just here to search brilliant/gem knight fusion
i haven't pulled off the ftk yet, but on average my opponent starts with 3000 life points

Attached: ygopro_6724212.png (1366x705, 1.22M)

I just wanna play muh card games and not have to play MtG to make it happen. Why are things hard.

Attached: abe368cbd1086c8fe24deb1fc2ac61d2b1a7f164f9cfe725ae486c2c5726bca5.jpg (352x352, 16.11K)

Play online?

it's not the same

MTG players are always the biggest cunts of any TCG group. Just know you'll have the last laugh because WotC is crashing and burning right now and instead of fixing actual issues with the game they're more worried about what pronouns to put on cards and which characters should be faggots.

jewgioh isn't exactly in any better of a state
powercreep is eternal

But dealing with people is icky.

which is why i literally only go to my club maybe once or twice a month
i still like the physical feeling of shiny cardboard though

Eh still better off than MTG currently.

The only good MTG format is drafts it's a shame other card games haven't managed to make it work, I bought a box of yugioh that was cheap as fuck and designed for something like a draft but it was just jank garbage. nb cause barely related to topic.

Attached: BP02-BoxEN.png (729x855, 1.15M)

i thought it was a fun set
at least the god cards were actually worth something at the time

I do. I like the option of mixing irl with online play, though. There's a certain flavor to playing offline that I've always enjoyed, even if I have a desire to cover my face or hide behind a screen of some kind the entire time. Plus it's probably good for learning to work through my terrible self-conscious social discomfort when I try to be myself around other people.

Attached: 1277599672794.png (936x3168, 299.65K)

God, yeah the battle packs are hot garbage and fucking vendors keep trying to push them onto people all the time with bundling them with "mystery" bundles and other scams. I swear there's a fucking warehouse full of Battle Pack 3 that they're just desperately trying to clear out.

It's also funny too when you consider the fact while Battle Pack 3 has fucking awful pulls that no one wants, of all the draft sets it's the best one because it has the most amount of usable cards in it so you can actually make a semi-playable deck unlike the other draft sets.

Attached: garbage.png (1080x360, 527.81K)

I looked up the only card I remember being good in the draft we did and it was BP3.

The only thing that I got going that remotely resembled archetype play was this thing and some other bugs and no one could touch me if I got it going.

Attached: ss (2018-03-10 at 08.28.53).jpg (314x459, 79.75K)

misread the card, it was one or two of those and nothing but normal monsters.

Asking is likely futile, but is there any way to shut off the intermittent shekel-begging messages on YGOPro? It's blatant and annoying enough where even if I did want to ever consider donating anything I probably wouldn't because of this.

Yeah play Percy instead of the garbage that is Dawn of a new era. No ads.

Here's an infernoid deck I built, I've been thinking of swapping out some of the cards in the main with the ones in the extra, giving it more plays than it would otherwise have, but I'm worried about not having outs to Ash in the form of the Avatars. Think it's better to just try and bait the ashes or keep the current configuration?

Attached: testing.PNG (1923x1039, 2.47M)

that's that shit that was made in unity, right?
what a shit program

>forces you to join their shitty (((disagreement))) to get a version update
I'm starting to remember why I started shopping around and seeing if there were any decent alternatives.

mark plz, im trying to insult the platform here

It should update automatically just by opening up the program. It's a million times better than Dawn is.

Yeah

I don't have the lastest cards and banlist so I'm guessing that I've an old version. I have no idea how to update.

Are you on Windows 7?

Yes.

Guess I misread what people were saying in the release threads. Shame the AI doesn't work yet in the latest release.

There's a problem with some people's windows 7. Try replacing the exe with this one cdn.disagreementapp.com/attachments/188643290197917696/419457545762242560/ygopro_vs-fix-for-auto-updates2.zip It should hopefully work and just update when you open the program.

Yeah that's the one negative about Percy. He's taking his sweet ass time updating the AI for links.

Hm. Does the AI still work on previous versions/would using a previous version even be worth getting just for testing shit?

Fucking disagreement links. Here use this link instead mediafire.com/file/etqyktqwhes1g8g/ygopro_vs-fix-for-auto-updates2.zip

Yeah you can play the non-link version still and it has AI. I'm pretty sure they still update it with non-link related cards. Not 100% on that one though because it's been awhile since I've messed around with it.

Thanks!

Must be a previous release since neither exe for the current one allows for an AI LAN connection and bitches about version mis-match. I'll have to do some research.

I completely forgot it was a hand trap.

I've changed a few things about my noids deck.
What do you guys think, pretty bog standard nowadays?

Attached: changed a few things.PNG (1916x1023, 2.17M)

Holy shit. My OG nigger is actually getting support. This is one of my favorite cards as a kid. I'm so going to make deck around this.

Attached: 1520831618574.png (400x580 514.79 KB, 505.68K)

well it worked
only issue i have with this is the consitancy. i can't not run predaplants because they can search brilliant/gem-knight fusion, but at the same time i keep drawing the useless one and then they all become dead cards

Attached: ygopro_vs 2018-03-12 10-57-41-51_VP8.webm (1360x704, 2.83M)

ygorganization.com/thesecondapocalypse/

Shuuen no Haoh Demise / Demise, Supreme King of Armageddon
Dark Fiend / Ritual / Effect
LV10 3000/3000
You can Ritual Summon this card with "Endless of the World".
(1) This card's name is treated as "Demise, King of Armageddon" while it is face-up or in your hand.
(2) If this card was Ritual Summoned, Ritual Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle.
(3) If this card was Ritual Summoned using only Ritual Monsters, you do not have to pay LP to activate its effect.
(4) Once per turn: You can pay 2000 LP; destroy all as many other cards on the field as possible, and if you do, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each of their card destroyed by this effect.

Hametsu no Bijin Ruin / Ruin, Graceful Queen of Oblivion
Light Fairy / Ritual / Effect
LV10 2900/3000
(1) This card's name is treated as "Ruin, Queen of Oblivion" while it is face-up or in your hand.
(2) If this card was Ritual Summoned, Ritual Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.
(3) If this card was Ritual Summoned using only Ritual Monsters, it can make a second attack during each Battle Phase.
(4) If this card destroys a monster by battle: You can inflict damage to your opponent equal to that destroyed monster's original ATK.

Shuuen no Akuma Demise / Demise, Fiend of Armageddon
Dark Fiend / Ritual / Effect
LV4 1800/1000
(1) This card's name is treated as "Demise, King of Armageddon" while it is face-up or in your hand.
(2) If this card is Ritual Summoned: You can destroy 1 face-up monster.
(3) If this card is sent to the GY: You can target 1 face-up Ritual Monster you control; while that monster is face-up on your field, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in reponse to your Ritual Monster Effect activations.

Hametsu no Tenshi Ruin / Ruin, Angel of Oblivion
Light Fairy / Ritual / Effect
LV4 1700/1000
(1) This card's name is treated as "Ruin, Queen of Oblivion" while it is face-up or in your hand.
(2) If this card is Ritual Summoned: You can activate this effect; this card can make up to 2 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase this turn.
(3) If this card is sent to the GY: You can target 1 face-up Ritual Monster you control; while that monster is face-up on your field, if a Ritual Monster you control declares an attack, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects.

I haven't played Yugioh since before link monsters exist, but I think I understand their basic premise. They limited the amount of extra deck spam you can use and you can now only summon to spots a link monster points to, yeah? So what's the point of a link monster who only points forward? That doesn't mean you can summon things to your opponent's field, does it?

it means that your opponent can summon extra deck monsters in that zone
it's meant to be used as 3 things:
1) a downside to your boss monsters to make them a bit more reasonable. kind of like when xyz came out, they couldn't really do shit without materials
2) they're meant to promote co-linking link monsters so that they get more effects, like tri-gate wizard - less unkillable boss monsters, more mid-range monsters in a formation
3) fuck with the opponent, like topologic bomber dragon

So that thing that OP posted is
A) Good
B) Niche
C) Shit

well 3) hardly ever happens
i think topologic is the only easy one, since you can kaiju one of his monsters to kill his whole field
2) is mostly for cyberse and world chalice so far, later archetypes might have it too

No, I mean specifically for Clara & Rushka, The Ventriloduo

i guess it's just meant for co-linking with something, like akashic or firewall
and you can then still use it as a link material for a link 2 or higher monster, so it's not gonna clog up space

Thank you. I mean, I don't know what those cards are per say but… I get the gist of it acting as a -1 to your extra deck for the purpose of supporting boss monsters.

I'm retarded and it's per se.

woo, d/d/ds aren't dead anymore

Attached: ygopro_vs 2018-03-12 19-14-24-15_VP8.webm (1360x704, 3.06M)

So what's the tier zero deck of this month? The one that, unless you're playing maximum meta/antimeta you might as well scoop?

at the moment, nothing in particular
trickstars could potentially ftk you, but it's killable
true dracos have been hit a trillion times by the banlist. they still work, but they're easy enough to deal with
paleozoic frogs are still a nuisance
dinosaurs are my biggest pet peeve. unless you start with a kaiju in your hand, you're gonna have a hard time dealing with laggia/tyranno
haven't been following the meta for a month or so, so i don't know what else is out there right now

So there's nothing that's Dracorulers at the height of their bullshit now?

i wish
dracorulers were fun

Attached: dragonrulers.png (512x378, 260.32K)

I missed them the very moment they were banned, Dante-kun. Also, Dante, how do you evade yet another banlist?

by being powercreeped?
nobody plays burning abyss right now. even when their link monster comes out, they'll probably still be dead

I am pretty sure BA actually topped in OCG with the link.

I remember following around the cuckchan DNG threads way back and we would occasionally follow someone around and shitpost in chat during his games. Does YGOpro allow for this? Last time I checked it wouldn't let you join a game that was already in progress, even as a spectator.

ygopro does that you just have to search for active games

Thanks fam looks kinda neat. Almost like Gishkis to me. I hope they get added to Percy soon so i can try them out.

Pendulum magicians are the most played right now. Though really any deck that has a strong spamming core and that can afford to run other spamming engines like predaplants and brilliant fusion plus 4-6 handtraps will do decent in this meta.

But do you guys do that? I've not played in so long I'd probably want to watch people play more than play myself.

we don't, but there's nothing stopping you from watching
if anyone's curious, i'm on eu right now, name is Doctard

I'll have to download and install, but I'll watch when I can. Thank you.

Are you still playing, Doctard?

one sec

This is hilariously stupid, I dig it.

Would anyone care to let me spectate a game?

i'm still playing

I've not been finding you when I refresh. Am I doing something wrong?

Attached: 1432cdb665.png (1009x673, 1.08M)

ah, filter only works for the host, one sec

Ah, and you've been the one doing the challenging? That seems like an oversight on their part.

alright, i'm done for now

Thanks for letting me watch and answering my questions.

Damn it.

If those fuckers ever make yuri duo cards just to shill linkshit, I'm gonna be pissed.

So what are some card combos you're absolute sucker for, Holla Forums? I call this one "The Irish Car Bomb."

Attached: Fusion Sword Murasame Blade.png (477x695 356.89 KB, 864.09K)

you can do better than that

You can do better, sure. But it's still pretty good. Especially in a Noble Knights deck. A 2000+ beater that can't be destroyed by card effects is some hot shit.

Finally, my waifu is back.

I'm not sure you read the effects of the murasame blade right

Why does everyone's turn take like 10 minutes.

Not got your field turn one? Bricked
Not at least got 2 ritual spells (both OG and new end of the world) + materials? Bricked
Not instantly drawn into the level 10s with means to summon them? Bricked
I damn well hope they'll make more ritual support because these things are way too minus and combo heavy for a ritual deck to make for it's standard plays, damn kept passing 40 cards while missing key pieces of the deck without the means to take anything else out because it's all needed, couldn't fit in the traps my opponent can easily to disrupt any play this deck would ever pray to make.

Attached: DSKDoNFX0AANNby.jpg (500x281, 26.24K)

You using the deviritual cards with it too? I find with them it's really hard to brick. I really hate how the new ritual spell makes you wait a turn to use it's effect from the grave. It seems like such a harsh restriction for no reason. Also the field spell should've had built in protection from demise's effect.

delet this

we're proud gypsies turks mongols slavs

Attached: 0d74fcf09657ab9b4c6a5466b49c80e74d5b58e0de7f6d4f7670934e1eaf6b0c.jpg (437x547, 90.94K)

Yeah I used them both at 3 since they seemed like hands and birb if they also give you the materials.
But the materials needed are just that wack.
Level 10 ritual either comes out without being from rituals or needs the field spell (which means needing 2 rituals which makes endless of the world not instantly give end of the world a real kick in the dick).
Then when you summon it's statistically pretty damn likely to be solemn'd or hand trapped or messed up by some archetype shit they have or in the case you summon Ruin just straight up over powered, being 2900 isn't as good as Konami would think.
Later I'll try a pure ruin deck using honest or something because amazingly that seems more practical then pure demise or mixed due to little ruin giving the bigger girls Gear Golem or Utopia the Lightning effect delay on battle + Flame Wingman Burn on battle destruction

Oh, I just now bothered watching the video. You are the Bulgarian guy, aren't you?

yes

Attached: b43.jpg (600x384, 34.07K)

Are these all the Kaz cards?

Attached: Signed Cards.png (1965x1437, 6.15M)

Attached: 64067367_p0.jpg (1414x1000, 376.25K)

Attached: and then they fucked.png (500x115, 103.92K)

Attached: Yuri YGO_zpsnbptgnkl.png (500x281 362.41 KB, 49.84K)

Here's one of my secret raccoon techs.

Attached: valerifawn.png (523x763 365.02 KB, 955.75K)

I heard there's a new Cyber Dragon card?

Anyone watching VRAINS?
except for the whole surfing on the web duels I find it good, and Playmaker is certainly a much better character than Yuya from arc-v

I did, but I somehow stopped at around episode 25 and now I have that many more episodes that I haven't watched and I wasn't being very entertained anyway, so it feels like too much effort to pick it up again.

just came back from my weekly tournament
went with my cancer gem-knights, 3-1
won fist match against some generic dragon deck 2-0. ftk him first game, second game he summons first of the dragons and i otk him on my turn with burns again
won second match, can't remember what i was playing against or if i lost 2nd game, might have been pendulum magicians. ftk him first game, last game he thinks he can slow me down with psyframegears and ashes, but i still ftk him since i had soul charge in hand
lost third match to paleozoics 1-2 - ftk first game, lose second game because of obvious frogs. third game was a pain, because right on my first turns i start my ftk combo, and he brings out two chaos hunters out of nowhere. those stopped my ftk dead in it's tracks. i managed to kill one of them via prismaura, but i only run one of him since i usually recycle everything via master diamond. couldn't kill the second chaos hunter on my turn, so the game then drags on, at one point i get caught in a torrential tribute, and by the end of the game he's at 50 life points and finally manages to bring out his frogs while i'm out of resources
won last match against dark magicians 2-1 - first game he doesn't get circle so he can't really disrupt me, ftk him. second game i think he striked my lonefire and it was downhill from there. third game i fucked up and ended up with no lapis or lapis lazuli in my graveyard, but still otk'd him with master diamond by using topaz effect
tl dr, i was placed third out of 8 or 9 people and won a droll, so at least i doubled my entry fee
i can't believe how consistant the ftk is. i didn't even bother to run a side deck

Attached: ygopro_1049609.png (1366x705, 1.27M)

i only bothered to watch the first 7 or so episodes and then i got bored with it
arc-v started out so much better by bring back dead archetypes, vrains doesn't really have anything going for it

Have you considered side-decking Sphere Mode? It's been relatively cheap for awhile and it'll make frogfags pop a vein.

really not sure how friendly the deck is to side deck to begin with
i don't have sphere mode but i do have some kaijust that i run in my d/d/ds. but at least there i can use them as synchro materials or allure targets, here they'd just hurt consistency, same with sphere mode
ideally i'd rather just get more block dragons, at least my shit would sort of be protected then

Only to see what links offer and how link summoning worked, I'm still watching it but it's pretty stupid how every 10 or so episodes a summarization episode showed up.
The plot is alright but the buildup to it is boring. It's that the show is taking itself too seriously when it's had a history of being lax in the early parts and duels take 2-3 episodes to complete, and sometimes the 1st episode to a duel, it only starts when the show is near its end cycle of 25 minutes plus commercials.
I'm still watching it to see where it goes because someone has to say something about it, but god damn VRAINS is an insult to the Yugioh animes as a whole.

is there any ygopro clone right now that has working links and a working ai mode?
last one that worked for me was ygopro2 but that was still an online bot that was shut down half the time

The only one with full offline AI is the one the spics made

So..made 2 decks based on something I always wanted to try. See if these would do nicely.

Attached: Superheavy T.G.png (1366x768 1.49 MB, 1.42M)

I wanna hug that borreload dragon.

I stopped playing Yu-Gi-Oh a long time ago and shifted to MtG (vidya for both; not actual TCG because I can't find people to play with). The newer card effects are pretty long convoluted. I even tried to watch the latest anime, Vrains, but the first episode didn't even have a single start to finish duel. Even my brother that still plays Yu-Gi-Oh doesn't play anything pass 5Ds. It is hard to get back into it.

Too bad there isn't somewhere to try out Duel Masters. I played it once but that is it.

Might want to consider running Light of Sekka in your Superheavy deck.

Yes, it helps with OTKs, but it had a side arrow and down, instead of 2 diagonal downs like they need.

Cyber Dragon Zieger
2 Machine monsters, including at least 1 "Cyber Dragon"
This card’s name becomes “Cyber Dragon” while on the field or in the GY. During the Battle Phase, if this card did not declare an attack (Quick Effect): You can target 1 Machine monster you control with 2100 or more ATK; that monster gains 2100 ATK/DEF, also neither player takes battle damage from battles involving this card. (These changes last until the end of this turn.) You can only use this effect of "Cyber Dragon Ziegler" once per turn.

Attached: CyberDragonZieger-CYHO-JP-OP.png (268x391, 410.25K)

But how would you get rid of it in the graveyard?

It banishes itself

most duels in the anime take up several episodes

what's up with all that hair coming out the guy's hand?

It's finishing line so he doesn't actually lose his Exodia cards when he throws them. Not as hardcore as Insector.

I meant that we see the end of duel, the middle of a duel but we don't see the start of one.

streaman sum yugayoh online matches

imperialterra.github.io#vidya

Can someone help me with the YGPro Links Windows 7 hotfix? After dropping all the files in there, I am absolutely stumped and cannot get the new, old, or merged .exe to run.

Attached: TOO LATE TO BE SAVED.gif (255x231, 111.62K)

Borreload is a friend

Attached: 64576523_p0.jpg (2256x3148, 1.98M)

Run 3?

Oh yeah. Draw cards are always nice and since Super Heavy doesn't run any other spells and traps it works really well with the deck and since Sekka can banish itself the turn you use it you don't have to worry about it messing with your plays. Definitely worth running at 3 imo.

this worked for me
perhaps you're running the wrong exe?

wtf why does this work now?

I'm planning on playing Barrel Dragon at locals soon. Any suggestions?

I plan on adding another Future Fusion, and the Monster Reincarnation is supposed to be Monster Reborn. I've been running an older version of Percy.

Attached: Capture.PNG (1026x644, 1.14M)

Ended up emulating some WC2011 on my phone today. It was sure nostalgic.

Attached: 1344205929938.jpg (622x500, 237.56K)

Borreload is a CUTE!!!

The fusion is trash to be honest, it can destroy your stuff since it is mandatory

I was planning on using it with Future Fusion so that I could Special Summon Barrel and Blowback from the GY. If it really worth it, I'llre-think some things.

what's going on there, you not getting updates or did you do that to play in a different format?

wrong post

disregard this, I suck cock

He is the best boss monster of VRAINS

Attached: 63893407_p0.png (500x500, 362.41K)

I don't even know what kind of modern links format deck to make or how to make it so I grabbed this deck off a website that didn't really tell me how it was meant to be played. After netplay I can say that the cards have synergy but it's a bit of a dead draw at times. Someone rate this deck for me please?
ygorganization.com/theyclimbedaboardtheirstarshipandheadedfortheskies/
Monsters
3 Mekk-Knight Purple Nightfall
1 Mekk-Knight Indigo Eclipse
2 Mekk-Knight Red Moon
2 Mekk-Knight Yellow Star
1 Mekk-Knight Orange Sunset
1 Mekk-Knight Green Horizon
3 Mekk-Knight Blue Sky
1 Vylon Hept
1 Vylon Cube
2 Vylon Tetra
3 Vylon Sphere
2 Kinka-Byo

Magic
1 World Legacy Scars
2 World Legacy Key
2 Vylon Material
1 Vylon Polytope
1 Wonder Wand
1 Power of the Guardians
1 Overdone Burial
1 Twin Twisters
1 Monster Reborn
1 Galaxy Cyclone

Trap
2 World Legacy’s Secret
1 World Legacy Whispers
2 Revival Gift
1 Jar of Avarice

Extra Deck
1 Mekk-Knight Spectrum Supreme
1 Clara & Rushka, the Ventriloduo
2 Linkuriboh
1 Code Talker
1 Chaofeng, Phantom of the Yang Zing
1 Vylon Epsilon
1 Vylon Delta
1 Psychic Lifetrancer
1 Black Rose Moonlight Dragon
2 Vulcan the Divine
1 Number 11: Big Eye
1 Constellar Ptolemy M7
1 Constellar Pleiades

Attached: i screenshotted this deck i got from a website.jpg (918x634, 217.16K)

They are doing pretty fine, I would say they are tier 2. They will get more support so there is that.

Best boss monster, best link card. The best thing to come out of master rule 4.

I wish, he was easier to summon on his own deck.

Bump

At least post something, you fag.

Attached: 1505669340286.png (900x1200, 1.13M)

Is there any reason to use low-level, low-stat, effect-less fusion monsters that are only marginally better then their materials?

Attached: FlameGhost-LOB-NA-R-1E.jpg (300x435, 28.83K)

instant fusion targets for xyz/synchro materials
norden is still dead
i keep a copy of rare fish/panzer dragon/cybersaurus/thesseus just in case

Bait for easy xyz thanks to instant fusion. They were useless even back them.

Where can I hang out with all the hip anons so I can poke their brains about how to make a working deck?

This thread, I guess.

I wish rokket got more support, something so your end field is not just borre

When I was a kid, my grandmother bought me a bunch of fake cards at a swap meet one time. I wasn't into yugioh back then so I didn't realize until later just how blatantly fake they are.

Attached: fakes.jpeg (2117x3038, 2.6M)

Holy shit

When the game came out over here, there were ONLY fake cards here and of course I had a huge stash of them. I look back to those times fondly because the horribly translated names and descriptions would send your obliterated sides to the moon, they've become kind of a meme in my country. In addition to that, I don't know who the fuck they hired to do the translations of no effect monsters in duel links since they're just as fucked up.

Attached: e232fdd403a1508137318b9a8c921725d11babbbf5d719d436b8acf78b22135e.jpg (308x326, 19.97K)

I hate to sound like a shill, but there's a ygo thread on /vg/ that could use a little love if you guys ever feel so inclined.

Fuck off, buddy.

Post top-tier decks.

Attached: blue-eyes deck.jpg (494x728, 97.88K)

why should he?

So how long until this broken cancer gets permabanned?

Attached: master faggot'.jpg (480x700, 430.52K)

Holy shit, I didn't think we'd get shit after Isolde and Glory.

Think Demise is the bigger problem card with that deck.

Mutually exclusive problems.The deck is literally master bullshit.dek and he is the only reason they are able to win games.

I suppose this is what I get for running a beatdown deck

I like traps but I just can't play them anymore thanks to the power creep in the game. The only traps playable nowadays are broken ones or hand traps like evenly matched.

This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by destroying as many cards as possible on your opponent's field (even if they are normally unaffected by effect destruction) or through its own effect, and its summoning cannot be negated. This monster cannot be destroyed by battle and is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. If this card is in your graveyard or removed from play, special summon this it during the End Phase of your turn. If an opponent's card or effect activates during either player's turn, you can negate its activation and if you do, destroy that card. If your Life Points are higher than your opponent's at the start of your turn then they must give you a blowjob. If you receive 3 blowjobs in a row through this card's effect then you win the duel.

I guess it's better than my opponent summoning Cyberdragon Infinity, wasting it on a single lair of darkness, then when I activate trade in scoops and refuses a rematch.