Alistair
Gooey
Gnasty Gnorc
Omochao
Tingle

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1221954911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don’t bother telling why, OP. Just keep making shitty threads.

I think the characters I listed speak for themselves

Oh fuck, number one reason why Xenosaga was pretty much doomed to be mediocre from the outset right there.

Momo and Jr were worse.

I don't know, I actually found Jr to be one of the most tolerable characters, except when he pulls his "I can't kill Albedo, he's my brotheeeeer!" crap. Ziggurat is better than him by miles but still.
It's just kinda sad Takahashi's magnum opus completely fucked up its female protagonist.

Check em

needed a K name.
Sometimes sacrifices for the sake of a theme, have to be made.

It was more fucked up by the fact that it's unfinished.

From Super Mario RPG? What's wrong with him?

needed an M name.

Sometimes sacrifices for the sake of a theme, have to be made.

Feels good beating his shit in the first fight you get with him. Damn you user, I'm going to have to reinstall it.

Yes, you're very epic user. Now are you going to actually discuss the theme of your thread, or are you just going to admit this is for the sole purpose of bait?

Fat, stupid, ugly, or gay characters.

Her egg shaped head and elongated lips make my tism flare

Can't wait for the DLC of him

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tell me more about how your parents were slaughtered in front of you yesterday, you filthy peasant. It will make a good story to tell my noble friends when we're drinking later.

Why do you hate yourself, user?

Already happened.

This piece of shit is a good enough reason to not play MGS 2.

He sounds like a good noble.
Plebs deserve to suffer.

Did a thread really need to die for this shitpost?

And none of them are Bob?
Why post him?

Killing floor banshees

I have more respect for OP now than you.
How can anyone like (((Mark)))?

HIDDEN MISSILES

His theme was baller though.

Who is (((Mark)))?

This cunt right here. It's like they set out to find the most annoying voice actor in existence for him.

Man, Hidden Missiles are good and all, the fucking million year confirms he got off of foot dive are what drove me up the wall.
Fuck foot dive and fuck Doom having two standing normals that OTG and lead to full combos

Reminds me of Bison.

Yes.

Otis from Dead Rising 1

Phacia was ok but the other two were like
Repeat like ten times throughout the game

OP

They're Ghaleon's whoooers, what did you expect?

Why. He's a bro and a loyal friend.
As in kirby's sidekick on dream land 3? I could see him being not nice to look at but he did nothing wrong.
why? the sound effect? the chain grabs?
come on now. Tingle is great
I used to dislike how clingy she was, but her loyalty is something worth admiring
I dislike him when he goes full soyboy

this little furry piece of shit right here

That is a cool video you have there. It would be a shame if something happened to it.

A good Balanar (duo or single lane) from DotA will fucking wreck you.

Likewise but on steroids a good Madman from HoN.

League of Legends Hoplite has been an unbroken run top of the meta since 2012, and vsing it (a good one) is cancer in any balanced game with its 85% gautanteed stun, infinite scaling on aegis' as block, and it's ad scaling, mobility, map control, and play style variance (looking at you tenacity) in general.

Vsing a 14 minute Hunnic cav arch rush on your wing in a aoe2 4v4 with a weak map roll is unbeatable.

Portuguese fast age 3-5 on any map in aoe3 is more death sentence. Even age 2 if decks stacked right.

Terrorist starting side AWPs in dust2, cs.

2+ Archviles at the same timr in doom II

Spoiler, I play most of this shit and am definitely 'that guy'.

10/10, good job op.

My man! That's the only ASSFAGGOTS past Advent of the Zenith that I could enjoy. I also played a bit of Madman myself back in the day.

Try a neat regulus demigod 1 run through vs compys some time. Its sort of like scout from hon but you're note hard/true damage style DPS rather then some dao bardesqe style they buttfucked scout into after about 6 straight needs after its release.

Nerfs

Weird, it only makes my boner flare

I fucking love Mallow and I want to fuck him, kys.

Eric punking out a skater fag to get out of the shit tier neighbourhood is admirable. Eric did nothing wrong.

That's not how subtlety works, OP

MAYBE YOU CAN USE YOUR LIGHTSABER TO CUT THAT TREE DOWN AND MAKE A BRIDGE

I don't know where you came from, but go back there now.

PEOPLE OF CONTON CITY!

HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE HERO COLLISSEUM, YET?

THERE YOU CAN ENJOY EXPLOSIVE FIGURE BATTLES, USING THE STATE OF THE ART BATTLE SIMULATOR!

YOU'VE GOT ALL KINDS OF HERO FIGURES AT YOUR DISPOSAL, AND YOU CAN USE AND COMBINE THEM IN ANY WAY YOU SEE FIT!

A NUMBER OF COMBINATIONS, UNREAL!

MIX AND MATCH FIGURES TO CREATE YOUR OWN ULTIMATE TEAM!

You might be entitled to you opinion, but that doesn't mean it's not shitty.

Mark.
He's a kike.

All those are the reasons Xenosaga turned out bad. But choosing utter bitch Shion as the protagonist is the reason it could never have been good.

Those are called DSLs friendo

Shit taste fam-a-lam.

at last I truly see

IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THE MONEY, YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: Listen here....png (890x656, 688.5K)

Attached: Newman nutty not not.gif (500x388, 487.58K)

This one

Attached: 8ebfa594ca1abbe8d7b6ae0a077d0dfd.jpg (800x1200, 291.1K)

To be fair, Shion's being a dumb bitch is a central plot point.

I liked him. His death investigation was pretty fun, too.

Normally, being the reason behind the world's suffering and getting a terminal illness would be comeuppance enough for being the biggest bitch to your coworkers, but those being played as martyrdom makes it all the worse instead. What a terrible protagonist.

NIGGERS

Attached: Sheeeit nigger.png (299x225, 101.55K)

Good thread OP.

Mine is pic related. Holy fucking shit, that mission with her mandatory pisses me off

Attached: josettecapua.jpg (180x400, 34.92K)

How come no one saw it yet?

Attached: [distant_Jewish_laughter].png (664x645, 118.22K)

Give us some credit, user.

Attached: norton.jpg (1280x960, 302.66K)

Annoying little shit, solely exists to sell merchandise. Monokuma knockoffs are even worse. His monologues are painfully unfunny (probably cause of poor localization) and his personality is always the same tired jokes for like three or four games.
Oh and almost every JRPG protagonist ever, the shonenshit tier ones are the worst like the faggot from Fairy Fencer.

Every JRPG "mascot character" is the most painful cancer. I don't know what the japs like about it.

I beat it and II without grinding
some of the bosses were actually hard, though

I'm ban evading or whatever right now, I don't give a fuck anymore. This shitty fucking post that was clearly ontopic got me banned an entire day for "rule 8" probably because I attached pic on the right to it. Fuck your stupid board, kike.

Attached: what the fuck mark..JPG (720x790 100.69 KB, 77.98K)

I meant pic on the left. Whatever.

this guy
I'd imagine that some of you remember him

Attached: scarab.png (168x177, 48.92K)

I always hated Bulma, but XV2 made my hate turn into ==FURIOUS ANGER==

would still give a hot dicking to if any DBZ games would let you romance characters

But was it really mark or cobalt? You will never know

Everybody saw it, nigger. Nobody's going to suck OP's cock over it.

Why don't you like Mallow.

LOL, why?

Attached: Hold Me Back.jpg (592x448, 42.9K)

<

Second.

Attached: serveimage.png (512x384, 289.99K)

Hopeman is great dude, fuck off

Attached: gun.png (400x448, 180.91K)

i.e; choi
i.e; bears

bob is honestly fine in t7

Attached: nofun3.png (768x666, 419.56K)

What, no. I just felt like killing him the entire time.

Yeah hey, it's me. You know the guy who sells you out for money and then gets my ass kicked in because I was an idiot? You remember that guy who did the critical sin of interrupting a final boss monologue and robbing you of a real final battle? Oh yeah, and I could have made the entire ending of Fable 3 different if I just loaned out my endless fortune that I got by milking the land and people your father put together?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (320x242, 145.38K)

P.S I ruined Oakvale and stole your youth in one game because I'm a flaming faggot

Board quality is important not fun.

P.P.S remember that time I shot a friend of yours in cold blood because his photo would take a couple of months to develop, and suffered no consequences for my actions?
Seriously fuck Reaver, he is the picture perfect example of a shitty GM PC/Author's pet character.

fucking triggered user

Attached: 3-Update_9-03.png (512x384, 48.05K)

Board quality is a meme.

The mayor's a nigger?

What?

He said you're a nigger. What are you gonna do about it, user? You gonna let him talk to you like that?

what, youre annoyed about characters that look like you?

Did the Japanese hate the owl from Ocarina of Time?
I wonder if it was just a cultural difference.

He is an undisputed shit heel, but I ironically liked him for the memes and because he remined me of Heath Ledger's Joker in some ways.

Attached: Fem Komaeda.jpg (552x650 31.8 KB, 143.54K)

I legit hate most of the shitty anime friends they gave you in smt4a

Joke's on you, I get off to being bullied.

Best reason to go dark side.

>>>/cuteboys/

It really isn't right now.

any character voiced by this guy

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x600, 731.16K)

Who?

Board quality and post quality have always been memes pushed by faggots and mods who like to overuse their powers.

>there are people in this world who don't realize that Hopeman is literally the best part of SDR2 and not even NISA could fuck him up too much
Hopeman Bestman.

Duke Nukem is an insufferable dipshit. He was never funny, he was never cool and Duke Nukem 3D was the worst of the Build Engine games. Fucking Redneck Rampage was less irritating than this fucker right here. How the cockmongling retard managed to inspired a dedicated fanbase and so many spin-off titles is shocking to me. Fuck this shitcunt.

Attached: le dook.jpg (474x355, 31.51K)

BLOW

IT

UP

Man, fuck that guy. But the Mayor is a cool dude.

Eat shit and die.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1221954911

Worst character ever, very annoying, wish I could gas it. Best thread, OP.

Attached: Maybe you can use your lightsaber to cut those trees down and make a bridge.webm (640x360, 15.84M)

fuck nintendo

fuck nintendo2

fuck nintendo3

You couldn't even get quads by spamming. What a fucking loser you are, user.

Does anyone remember that little snotnose faggot that won't stop following you around on the starting island in Wind Waker?

Attached: dumbass.gif (514x600 2.56 MB, 144.83K)

I think they placed a model of him in a easter egg room in in the of the games - for the sole purpose of being able to blow him up since he otherwise has plot armor.

Report him.

Only Angelica and Alicia are worse than Josette.

Yeh fuck that nig.

Good OP, shit replies.

Attached: excellent ara.png (770x700, 319.4K)

Does mark count?

Attached: mark_rockband.png (987x77, 8.09K)

ftfy
WINK WINK

Any character meant to fill the role of a UI element but ends up just being fucking annoying

Seconded.

Also pic related's instant overhead hard knock down

Attached: gohan02_by_goddessmechanic2-d7adeyh.jpg (900x1500, 865.06K)

ACTIVATE YOUR EDGE DYLAN RAMSEY

Attached: faggot.jpeg (474x266, 16.98K)

Attached: 4.png (210x240 310.36 KB, 19.42K)

Chuck wasn’t too bad.
Did they do something to his character in Dead Rising 3 that ruined him? He certainly didn’t get milked for memes like Frank and wasn’t immediately forgotten like the guy from Three.

Dead Rising 3 did everything wrong.

So he sucks your dick the least. He's still literally a faggot (like everyone else in Persona: Reddit edition).

I'd blanked him out but now thanks to you I remember. Fuck you faggot.

penelo is the most obnoxious ff12 character, slightly above vaan. The outfit she's wearing makes me physically ill