Ghostbusters GO

First Sony picture removed Ghostbusters the video game outta canon to fit in with Cisbusters cinematic universe. Now this shit? Why Sony new CEO not selling off Sony picture is beyond me.

I ain't clicking on that shit. Shill somewhere else.

they need to let wayforward save their shitty movie liscences with good little games

Sony has spider-man and MIB. Why is cisbusters still being pushed?

Too bad canon only counts for me if Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd say it, and it was long ago when Ramis said the game was basically the sequel they wanted to make.

It is easier than trying to come up with Spiderwoman or Women in Black.

A spider-woman movie will probably happen before spider-Gwen.

I guess, in that case I meant, you can make an all female Ghostbusters without being obvious due to the title, the other two, not so much, although I recall Sony meddling with Raimi on Spiderman IV to merge Vulture and Black Cat into "The Vulturess" or something like that, then Raimi said "fuck it, I am out."

Cisbusters was supposed to be one step in a long-reaching plan to resell everything Hollywood has with a "diverse" cast. Swap out the races and genders and throw in some toilet humor- that's 20 more years of movies without any effort at all. Its failure should have been a wakeup call to these people, but don't expect them to realize it anytime soon.

Well, that brilliant Jewish bit of thinking gave us The Last Jedi, the ultimate proof you can actually fuck up even the perpetual money printing machine that is Star Wars.

I honestly have no idea what Hollywood will do once people get sick and tired of capeshit.

I am not even hyped for Infinite War after being hyped for Avengers 1 and 2, I got bored pretty fast.

It still kills me whenever somebody tries to defend Miles as a good character. He is the definition of a Gary Stu purse puppy and the only people who like him like the idea of him.

Return of westerns but for a a diversity and feminist crowd.

It's why I always say that niggers do not belong in any sort of creative medium. Just like in real life their mere presence ruins everything around them.

Oh boy, can't wait for more "kill whitey" stories like the new Django, or the (((Magnificent Seven))).

>more "kill whitey" stories like the new Django, or the (((Magnificent Seven))).
We will probably see a diverse remake of Spaghetti trilogy soon.

Sony and Pedowood are leftist shit.
Of course that they won't put effort into salvaging anything.
They will always double down on their stupidity and blame others when it fails.

That name too creative for Sony pictures.

Remember to disregard all this shit and go play the only decent ghostbusters game.

It's sad that it doesn't have online coop,that'd be a killer gamenight.

The one on Genesis is actually good.

Yeah, it's surprisingly competent, probably because SEGA themselves made the game.

that was a pretty solid cheech and chong impression.

This.
For me, it was the only good Ghostbusters game, until recently.
Also, it does not have the nigger, which is a plus.

I don't even think you can buy it anywhere anymore. It's my comfort game so it's always installed on my pc, but still, it's going to be hard to come by soon.

Thankfully, the PC physicals is actually stupidly easy to find right now, even new. It's the console versions that are getting difficult to find, since they didn't endlessly print them out like most of the other 7th gen games.

god damn sony just cut your fucking losses

I might buy a physical pc copy just in case.

It’s weird how they refuse to acknowledge they burned that bridge. They chose to alienate the fans they are aiming their nostalgia at.

I think it's pretty funny that at the end of (((The Magnificent Seven))), all the white male characters were dead, leaving the girl, the injun, the spic and the nigger alive; all the guys who didn't do too well in the West. The jap's death doesn't count since asians are white in the eyes of SJWs.

Even without that minor detail, the movie was still a pile of shit.

I wouldn’t be surprise if PS4 balling Sony picture with Iran profits.

Wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy processors? I always assumed the Cell was somewhat unique and suited for the purpose, but the PS4 is pretty much built with off-the-shelf components.

The gringo chased their lazy, filthy asses all the way back to Mexico.

Actually, it was developed by Compile.

I've never watched/read extreme ghostbusters but i did play the gba game based on it and it was an alright side-scroller

The Cell had a unique architecture that barely any developers actually took advantage of because third-party devs wanted everything to they made to come out on PS3/Xbox360/PC, and they also wanted every version to look and play as identically as possible so that nobody would bitch. The fact that they developed an API for the Cell that barely got touched probably factored into their decision to make the PS4 out of lower end PC parts.

No, not really. Especially when you consider one of the states is literally called New Mexico.

Shame, I used to really like the original. Still cracks me up that back then the actor they chose to play a Mexican was actually a German. The Seven Samurai is also high quality cinema.

didn't the console versions have co-op that was left out of the PC port?

The wii version did, apparently. That's also pretty cheap.

Say what you will about DC and Warner Bros, but they absolutely nail the DC animated universe movies. I honestly can’t stomach live action capeshit anymore. At least the animated DCU isn’t mainstream enough to cater to normal fags. Though it has been a few years since I’ve watched an entry.

Job well done, I see.

I'm pretty sure Vultress was Raimi's idea, basically trolling Sony until they let him out of his contract. He was unhappy working on the series after they forced him to use Venom in Spider-Man 3.

Still, Venom was a logical villain for Spider-Man 3, since the most major theme was revenge. He had to change Sandman's story entirely to make him fit the theme, while Venom is already all about that.

But then Sony decided to just fuck the franchise, and the movies since all make Spider-Man 3 look like a masterpiece. Keaton alone isn't enough to save Homecoming.

Miles was a little more interesting at first when he was like 12 years old or something, much younger than Ultimate Peter. Plus, at that point the Ultimate Universe had largely outlived its purpose, so I didn't mind trying something new, like a next generation Spider-Man. In 616, though, he's completely pointless.