TES3MP

Where the fuck is infinity Holla Forums
Logged in to play tes3mp today only to find the best server is fucking dead and gone

That's not how you spell FTC

It's dead and gone, OP.

meme games are better played single-player

Probably waiting for their to be some significant updates. I think that was what was mostly talked about in the last MW thread.

TES3MP died because it was released at the same time with Zenimax Morrowind Online expansion for TESO.

the hell is FTC?

Roleplay server
It's mostly community driven but if RPs not your thing you'll be bored af

what's their policy on ERP?

Uninstall you fucking subhuman
you're allowed to do whatever you want in PMs

but ESO's a dumpsterfire

Bigger reason is thinkgs like alchemy, custom spells and a few other things aren't saved between sessions and in the case of custom potions you can't see them if they aren't yours

Yes. Now go on twitch and youtube and see how many faggots play it. You will never get this audience to play TES3MP.

Thank christ, we need somewhere to box in the autismos

default ur was a faggot and a liar

holy shit people were still playing this? AND YELLOW TAIL WAS STILL PLAYING

Is this the same default that half assed the wurm server and ended up getting bullied into quitting?

Shame the only populated server is mals
Guy's a total faggot and hands out bans like free candy at a playground
That and his anti-cheat bans you if you pick up the wrong set of coins

this user is right. Malseph server is a rule infested despot shithole. you cant even pvp if the other guy doesnt toggle a dumb command on. he has this buttload of fucked up stupid closedsource plugins that do nothing but ruin the fun

Just play FTC, nac's a cool dude

malseph is a faggot

This guy gets it

If I could get a reliable and steady connection, I would get a server running for you fags. But I move around too much, and it's simply impossible.

Ask Josh

a general on >>>/tes/ would be pretty comfy

Holla Forums already secured vol position.
/tes/ is lost.

Do you think that's something we're supposed to be disheartened by?

I just remember the TES3MP server being chill aside from it going down occasionally because things were pretty buggy at the time. Did they get bullied too hard? I dropped out of Wurm threads for a while.