twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A hard question. Persona 5

Designated shitting thread

Gotta be Earthbound

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Sorry for the slap ritsu

Mass Effect or MGR

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Kingdom come become so easy once you get high level that I'm having a hard time playing it.
Might play some NES stuff. Go back and try to beat adventure island finally

Sounds like shit.

music is overrated tbh

How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

I have a double ear infection and it's killing me. I cant breathe. Kill me.

Ur overrated tbh

no u

Why do you guys always make these threads during noon though?

It just needs a balance patch

Ear infections are the worst. Haven't had one since I was a kid though luckily.
Take some pain meds and sleep through it.

Morning. Been reading more dragon maids, only have one book left though once futa kobayashi arc is done

Airmech. Game is garbage but I like front line assembly. Special mentions to persona in general and payday 2

I just have to make sure i dont have a fever

Because we ain't gay like you.

A lot of shitty games do.

wtf is this shit?

The best.
How goes fam

Do you have a fever?

Good morning, faggots.

Mother 3.

How goes faggot

What's the difference between these two games?

2020 is two years away too.

I'm not normally up this early, what was the reason for these threads causing drama again

Miss Kobayashis Dragon Maid

Reading comics and listening to video games

F
I also made a new notification sound for my phone. Its the persona 4 social link up jingle.

Because no fun allowed
Hows your day going user

what

People getting mad that some anons in this thread avatarfagged.

Silent hill 2/3

Hard to pick one game in the series, really. And ordinarily, a switch in composer might cause the OSTs they did to be of lesser quality, but Agematsu and Kouda did a great job emulating Naruke's prior style, while still having their own flair.

Also special mention to Ghost Trick and Spyro.

Oh god please kill me. I cant breathe through my nose and i cant sleep.

I used to always use the codec sound on my phones cause it was simple and hard to ignore. These days I'm too lazy to change shit on my phones. Default background, default sounds, etc

How goes user

What'd you do today fam?

I use the MGS2 codec ring tone too. Its too perfect.

My paychecks are fucking weak because I don't get scheduled much anymore. Played some Stellaris and more Viewtiful Joe today.

Mother 3 is a little more serious, I guess.

Maybe this anime schoolgirl lesbian will make you feel a little better.

I only really change the background to my waifu. That's about it.

But are they in the same series or something?

At least you got more time for video games and onaholes.

Nice

Has your mom seen it yet

Super Smash Bros. Melee
Melty Blood
Sonic Adventure 1
Guilty Gear XX-AC+R
Work's tomorrow and I wish I had more days off again.

"I see." -Super Ninteno Chalmers

Thanks for the non-answer
Pic related

Radio Dota

MGS codec is super common. Like 8 people at my lgs use it, and it's hilarious watching like 5 guys reach for the phone whenever it goes off

And i have to do more cutting for 4 hours tomorrow. Its gonna suck.

I dont think i wanna bring that level or cring around everywhere

I'm a very private person so no.

I fucking hate that.
Apparently it's really hard to just get some standalone sheets these days, and the kind I liked were a $45+ set.

Got $40 for waxing dad's car, got some tendies for dinner, and drove around a bit.

I remember helping a former friend of mine get a "Data Received" sound effect from Metroid Prime on theirs.

Why you so late today fam

Eh it all boils down to that anyway.
You going to make hot choco and watch something comfy?

The fuck

F

*Nintendo

Yeah, Earthbound is Mother 2 in japan, but Mother 1 wasn't localized so they called it Earthbound here.

This is the only other Yuyu I have.

The data received sound is another good one. Fuck, i wish i could have multiple.

On the bright side, women smile when we make eye contact. I think i'm fairly attractive.

The outbreak event is actually fun and difficult.

MGR

Are you surprised that anyone on this board caused drama and get upset about absolutely nothing. Seriously if you don't follow the hive mind you're gonna get pick on and shut out fast.

Played Melty Blood with a friend. I got my ass kicked but I'm learning from it, I guess.

They were a big Metroid fan, amongst other decent series as well. Then AssCreed devoured their life.

Someone dedicated quite a lot of time to making this happen.

Ohhh nice. What you gonna buy with all your big money

White women?

Oh right I should play that some.
How goes fam

Fucking ouch. Did they still buy AC KANGS?

Persona 3

arabic

No, I gave up videos for Lent, and also disagreement
Also, do you reply to multiple people at once for more (You)s?

At my old job, I used to have the MGS1 alert theme set for whenever my boss would call me.

Isn't that a jewish thing?
I just like conversation

Dunno which one that is

How goes user

F

That is hilarious. One of these days when i have a boss, his ringtone is gonna be the codec sound and the rest might be the ace attourney ringtone.

It isnt a bad thing

Hey guys. I'm fucking tired. What else is new.

Lent is a orthodox christian thing. I dont take part in it cause i'm sick enough as it is.

>arabic
I could live with that.

I watched a bunch of favorite movies from my childhood today. Surprisingly a lot of them still hold up well.

It's a Catholic thing, and also disagreement was just a word filter for pic related

It's been good. I finally have a day off that works for my dnd group, so I'm gonna have them over tomorrow today. On that note I actually gotta go buy some beers or something, maybe I should bake something.

Lent is Christian. Jews don't give anything up, they're too.. well Jewish.

It's a mod for the game itself, at least for the PC version. Replaces Tidus' voicing with him laughing, replaces everyone else laughing with Tidus' laugh, and the OST to be composed in laughing Tidus.

No clue, I haven't seen them in years and don't care to. I would hope they learned their lesson around 3 though.

Already picked up GR2 with it. It was what I was planning on getting with it anyhow.

Could also go with Countdown ("3 seconds till Death").

That's gay, localization in general is though.

I was tired yesterday, basically slept for 12 hours.

They have the most perfect proportions and cutest faces. I'm almost glad im in socal cause there are alot of qts here.

Whats good fam

Is that the thing where they only eat fish?

Can't say that without posting a list

Sounds awful

They dont eat meat for 40 days. Everything else is fair game i think

All I did at my two days off was sleep in until 4-5pm again. Is that good or bad, considering my track record regarding my days off?

What dnd setting are you guys playing

Ohhh nice. Ain't you been wanting that forever

Sounds comfy to me fam

I elected to skip forward to the besaid island music. was not disappointed.

They can eat cheese and stuff like that. I dont know if fish counts or not.

Do it faggot.

Open twitch app
Go to tournament stream
Set to audio only
Listen to tournament while working

One of these days when i'm in a pnc mood.

This conversation is over

Pic related

i lost control but I'm fine now i guess, once you crest the control lost threshold there's only vidya and vidya making

Might be confusing me with someone else, but it's one I was looking to pick up.

I honestly haven't played FFX myself at this point.

It was mostly late 90s/early 2000s stuff.
The Rugrats Movie, both Goofy movies, the live action Scooby Doo movie, Jumanji
The scooby movie was as much of a trainwreck as I remembered, but it had a lot of lewd jokes I didnt get before

Are the commentators good enough that you actually know whats going on?

A life without meat is a sad life

At least you got those dubs
How goes user

I have number 4 down. The rest, not so much.

All it takes is a bit of effort, you can do it user

Jumanji is fun as fuck. Watched it a couple months back myself.
I could see the rugrats movie being comfy too

Ahhh, it any good or have you played it yet

Maybe when i'm not slowly dying i'll put more effort toward it. Right now i need all the meat i can get.

Don't mind Ritsu, he's just an unbearable parasite on society.

Me either, but it's got some famous tunes.

I wish I had a copy.

Why is that gif spoilered?

You're talking about the old one right?

was just told by my mum who just got out of the mental hospital that my sister married a coon and is probably going to Johannesburg to live with his "rich family" guess that's 1 less sister

Oh god please let me not get cdiff again. I dont wanna go back into the hospital.

What happened with the new one, anyway?

I see only one out for Kana at this point, and that's assuming her abusive big brother is actually having a change of heart now that he knows the truth: Guilt trip dung beetle's imouto to take his own imouto's place instead.

Working my way through GR:R first.

Get what now?

Don't even mention that dumpster fire

Yeah. Usually during the downtime they'll discuss the team on the back foot, so you can tell who's losing and how badly. Team fights and big plays can be hard to follow depending on the casters.

Cdiff. Its invasive bacteria in my intestines. It is not fun.

It's only Fridays my guy, if you need protein Peanut Butter is a great source of it

Wew thats messed up. What flavor of crazy is your mom?
And I hope you disown your sister

Duh

How much more bukurano do you even have, you been watching it for weeks

no idea

I knew the trailers were bad but was it worse?

Shid I'm dumb

I just need food, and something not drowned in sugar.

Oh, one more thing orthodox user. how strict is the church regarding race mixing?

Whats your favorite pizza topping anyway

Shit I dunno, it's not like I'm gonna pay to see it. It's not worth the effort of finding a rip, even.

Ah. Good luck. I've got my own bowel issues too.

Been watching off and on when a friend has the time to. It's also a rather depressing show, so you kind of have to have the mood for it.

I was surprised at how apt Chubby was at controlling the mech; apparently no one had ever thought to just make it fucking jump. Also bonus points for figuring out some tough shit and telling the rest of the group before he died.

When I was shopping at my usual stores today, the guy at one of the retro vidya stores I went to asked why I always come in and never buy anything today. he even said he could order something if I wanted. It came out of nowhere too, which is why I wasn't sure how to respond.

I think i might get some probiotic pills tomorrow just to be sure i dont get sick.

Can they even win or anything?

pirating exists.

Just say you just browse and never find anyting dude.

Did you just say uhhh and run away?

Forgot to turn off the spoilers after the Tohru tiddy

Mushrooms

They win the continued existence of their earth

Checked.
Yes and no. Yes, they can protect the earth through their fifteen games (both defense home games and invasive away games), but apparently the price to pay for such power might extend beyond the pilot's lives. Something about Earths that fully win paying tribute with their planet's life force to the game's creators.

That's what I told him.

yes. I feel like I should've asked him about it before I left, though.

Mushrooms are just gross and soggy on pizza you dork

I want to play

No point in having them order when you could just order online and not pay a mark up though. Unless its something rare or they sell it to you at like bulk dealer prices

Oh, and we're down to two guys and two girls, three episodes left. Neither girl is contracted, but they're down a pilot, so one's going to have to have to die.

You win some, you lose some. A lot of times I come and go with nothing in particular, but it's the occasional catch that keeps me coming back.

Like I said, probably not even worth the effort of finding a pirated rip. I xon't even mind movie remakes, if they are faithful. It's clear from the trailers that this absolutely is not, it shits on the very core principles of what Jumanji is. Robin Williams is rolling in his grave.

I saw the huge cardboard advertisement thing for it in the lobby when I went to see Blade Runner. Don't even know what it's about, but I wanted to put my foot through the thing several times. Even better, I talked to an unfortunate acquaintance about a month or two after that and he said "actually it was a pretty good movie". Not surprising, he also thought that Mass Effect Andromeda was a good game.

Nigga I'm not Orthodox, I'm Catholic
If you're looking for an outlet to legitimize white superiority, Christianity is not the outlet for you, since the goal of religion is memetic homogeneity rather than genetic - to get everybody to be Christian, regardless of race
Having said that, if God wanted us to be one people, He would not have separated us when he destroyed the Tower of Babel

I find that nowadays you're better off forming your opinions on things.

I'm the whitest person ever. I just want a qt arabic gf and i dont know how the church would react.

Are the girls cute?

As long as you both go to Church on Sunday, you should be good fam

Wrong. Pepperoni bacon and mushroom aka the Canadian is objectively the best pizza configuration

Aight. Im gonna convert a qt and marry her. Now i just need to put my plan into action.

yes
no

Ah, did he believe it?

Was that Tohru tiddy canon?

Most of them have been. Kana's nine years old and loves her big brother a lot, despite him having slapped and kicked her around for years on end, while Youko has been involved with these game since she was Kana's age, only being spared to help convince more kids to play stupid games and win stupid prizes, and seems to feel more than a bit guilty over it now. The little floating shitsack is hoping to get Kana involved because he loves to torture people, and thinks her big brother's like him and would rather save his own hide.

yep.

I've always done that. I didn't ask for his opinion, I don't even like the kid, he was just invited by a mutual friend to a party that I went to. He's highly autistic so he just spurts out whatever is on his mind regardless of context.

But that's what I've been trying to tell people; think for yourself! But no one gets it, no one listens. Most of my friends irl are also from here or 4chan so most of them just repeat memes verbatim like a fucking parrot when you try to talk to them, instead of reading and researching and experiencing, so when you try to talk with them or even try to argue something, they just resort to ad hominem.

Yes, straight out of chapter 33 of the mango

Yes

Fucking subhuman

This show hurts everyone, even the viewer. My friend equates it to "bullying the retarded" and wonders where in the fuck I heard about it in the first place.

That's pretty much what I do as well and then regret it later on.

No.

Heading to bed. Night.

How goes user

Doesn't sound comfy at all

You need to become so autistic that you don't have regret

Cya next time user

That's the spirit! I'll pray for your success in marriage and life

See you tomorrow.

That was me when I was younger. The regret just set it one day after learning I wasn't going to be in the same classes as a girl I liked in school. Years of Regret set in all at once, and it still hurts.

I've told you before, I never said this show was comfy to begin with. Starts out with the beach episode at least, when everyone's still alive.

Tell me about her
How old were you

Oh right. This isn't the show with girls on motorcycles

Good. Tired because I've been trying out a game script for the past 4 hours non-stop. Got about 30 pages though. After that I'll have something to eat, have a smoke and go to sleep. Gonna spend most of the day tomorrow translating and getting ready for my first video. How about you?

Where did all the anons with GOOD taste go?

I'm a boring fuck when it comes to pizza, I usually just get pepperoni. If I get a second topping it's usually something boring like olives or another type of cheese. Delivery pizza is so expensive that I can't really afford to get experimentative and possibly end up with a shit pizza that I have to force myself to eat.

Been a bit bored the last couple days. Need to play more video games. Maybe get back into r6s today.
Also nice can't wait

Pepperoni is the only good pizza topping

Yo, who /coldpizza/ for breakfast?

I was 11. She already had a boyfriend. I was pretty fucking autistic. I didn't give up. Then reality set in.

At least heat it up.

Not the right Rome, but speaking of it

hooktube.com/ecMfU3910WY

Won't embed for some reason. Anyway, Senate scene from Fall of The Roman Empire.

I'll bookmark it and watch it after Easter

A cold leftover one for breakfast, a slice for lunch and a pie for dinner, that's how it works

What happned to playing Adventure Island? You should also try Atlantis no Nazo that one is pretty good too.

I like cold pizza but only like one slice. Usually I'll eat one hot one cold for breakfast

Ahhh. I think that happens to a lot of guys that age so

You're learning. Incredible.

I think this r6s event is only for a month so.
I really really fucking love atlantis no nazo's music. But the gameplay looks frustrating as all fuck.

I'll forget by tomorrow

Well I'm gonna go, got some Chinese cartoon books to read still

Watch dragon maid

Cya next time user
And maybe eventually. Like to watch my anime with beer and can't drink until doctor shit is done.

It takes awhile to get adjusted to but when you get there it's a great game. btw don't get banned for hate speech.

See you tomorrow.

Hate speech?

Goodnight, Everybpdy.

Goodnigh

You didn't hear? R6S is gonna starting handing out bans for hate speech.

see ya.

r6s is rainbow six seige right? they are banning anything "hateful" from their servers now. so no calling anyone niggers, faggots, cunts, or bitches anymore

Those eyes are uncomfortably far apart

Cya next time user

Ohhhh right duh. I don't use mics anyway

goddamn it, I just noticed it. I hate it when the most glaring flaws of the shit I save end up being pointed out after I post them, because I feel dumb for not noticing them.

Text speech also counts I'm sure. And "Hate speech" can be anything these days, especially being moderated by (((Ubisoft)))

Thats why I am autistic as shit about what pictures I add to my reaction folder.
And I remove them if I don't end up liking them after posting a couple times.

Going to bed, don't get worked into a shoot.

I don't type either. I have no interest in talking with dumb kids and normalfags when I play games online. I mute and block all that shit.

I'm heading out, see you guys around.

see you tomorrow.

Cya next time fam

You can probably have a name that someone doesn't like and they report you for it.

Alright, it looks like everyone else is clocking out for the morning, guess I'll do the same

Schizophrenia, yeah i already did

You disgrace Mr Rogers

Cya too user

O-oh.

Hello everyone, a bit late to the party today, so I probably won't stay long

What was your childhood like?

How goes user

I'm ok, can't sleep but that's alright because I don't work during the day.

send help my power keeps on going out

moving, my mum didn't like that my did may have fiddled with my sister, i couldn't care less about my family anymore, haven't spoken to them for years apart at a time

but i moved out of my mum's house years ago and live with my mates in a small rental, its nice to not have relatives sometimes no social functions to go to

Jeez, I understand why you left them, sounds quite disfunctional.