Lets all laugh at Activion user again

LATEST PVP EVENT TOTAL PLAYER COUNT: 55,804 PLAYERS. ON ALL PLATFORMS. WORLDWIDE
>destinytrialsreport.com/

So this game is officially dead on PC right? lots of options, games with mods, steam sales, full backwards compatability and so on. I'm no mustard but with no D1 sunk cost loyalty PC players have been burnt out the gate and at 4,801 pc players left -so bad east coast americans are getting grouped with australians in a group by connection system- theres no way this isn't going full Battleborne on PC.

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2018/02/activision-is-reported-to-make-more-remastered-games/52611/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about you stop projecting your own salt on shitty games that don't even deserve a negative attention to not give it advertisement.

Destiny's downfall is exactly the opportunity for Lawbreakers to make its comeback!

I wish modern Bungie would just die

How many times are you gonna make this thread? You're like a jealous ex girlfriend.

fuck you, you seem the one projecting your own saltiness
this is another AAA shit that bites the dust, we must rejoice

The site won't even open because of all the scripts it needs to run. At least post a fucking pic, OP.

Wew.

What are the chances a good half of those 12 million were free copies they gave away for resubscribing to WoW or something similar like Diablo 3? Who the fuck do they think they're kidding with these numbers? For fucks sake FF7 didn't even do that well and you never hear the end of that game even today.

No, I'm thankful that they're dying. I'm just hoping it happens sooner

Really? its just a list of weapons used in the event and numbers by platform. PC has 4,801 players, xbone has 17,083 and ps4 has 33,170.

Titanfall 2 is more popular.

I forgot my sixty gorillion quotes around the word free there so forgive me.

I doubt these e-sports titles are ever as big as the companies that make them claim. Often they ensure the only play count comes directly from them. Overwatch doesn't give any Steamspy numbers either.

The gender bender bathroom audience boost is just about due to kick in!

Yeah there was no way this wasn't going to fail.

The hell did people like about the first one?

You could probably make a shitty Doom mod, rework all the assets, put it up on Steam Greenlight and get more players than this.

Disable javascript user. Everything loads much faster.

*citation needed*

I don't know I didn't play it all the people I know that did keep saying how they fucked the second one up every time it's brought up though and most of what they complain about is how they got rid of all these things that they liked and they got real pissy when they started announcing the DLC.

Either that or it was purposely misinterpreted information based on shipped copies number.

Yes, I accidentally the four posts and counted 4 as opposed to three.

Wew. Seems hard jewish tactics are finally starting to fuck up.
I doubt that'll fix vidya, but at one more shit game to the flop pile is good enough by itself.

That's what my browser does by default, it doesn't even load the default page because modern web devs.
If you allow local scripts it shows you a broken page and asks for even more third party scripts.

It's vastly underrated and is treated like shit because of EA

I remember when a friend begged me to install the game and play through the "free areas"
So i did and played through it,and holy shit i fucking hated playing it,and at the end of all of it he said "i'll buy you a copy so you can play the rest if you like it"
I was never in more of an awkward situation.

I don't know anyone who has played or even spoken of Destiny or Destiny 2 despite what was no doubt millions poured into advertising.

Publisher's budget for vidya: 500 millions.
Amount on development: 2millions
Amount on marketing and twitter bots: 498 millions.

I played Destiny, a mate got me into it and besides being Grundy as all fuck it was fun to play with the three of us- but I can wholeheartedly say that if it weren't for the fact I was playing with friends I wouldn't have enjoyed any of it- I went on I think 3 times without them and had a muck around and tried to team up with random people to do missions and shit and they are the single most cancerous community I've ever seen in gaming: if you didn't have the correct "Light" level they wouldn't even speak to you, if you didn't have the "right" armour and weapons they wouldn't play with you etc.

It was like everyone was the most elitist pieces of shit over a game that was meant to be played with people.

I'm glad I never paid for it, and after having the limited time and fun with it I did I never even considered buying the sequel.

Where is the Activision shill?

Are you talking about Holla Forums or the browser's default page? Because Holla Forums does not need javascript to function properly. The only thing you need javascript for is to create threads and pose more than 1 image per post.

Holla Forums is the only place that likes TF2. Reddit and SA can't stand it.

Maybe because its fun?

TF2 is only fun if you play it before the updates that allowed classes to fulfil roles that were completely outside of their previous scope.

Really? Shit that would explain a lot. Probably because it IS fun.

Does it have strong women? Does it have an 'anti drumph sentiment'? Does it have season pass dlc to make the goyim feel fukken 1337?

That is a completely true statement, but it's about the wrong TF2

Should've switched from whatever forum you were hitting, even if it was Bungie's. Though I will admit getting a good team together is pulling teeth for an entirely different reason: ADD-laden kids and ragequitting faggots.

D1 in its final form is a gem with a cancerous-but-tolerable RNG grinding mechanic. Raids are interesting whether you're out to beat them or break them via exploits & cracking. PvP was its own mixed bag, and Trials was just shitty all around since there were only two viable strategies to win and both revolved around a gun with regen ammo (fucking Icebreakers).

But let's get to the cancer, and I don't mean the various yesmen on Reddit. The kids and the ragequitters. The game encourages some hours be put down to obtain anything of personal value–guns, armor, perks, filling out the class skill trees. And if you're not soloing anything, then you'll meet plenty of no goods who quit before trying to actually put down work and figure out the mechanics to a strike, or how to be a cohesive part of what's basically a 6-man puzzle. The kids are worse, hyped up on sugar and not being able to focus even if you held them at gunpoint.

That aside, you could do just fine rotating on the various Strike Wheels. It's raiding, arguably the funnest part of the game, that goes haywire thanks again to short attention span kids and faggoty drama queens ragequitting because they weren't watching for ads like they were supposed to. Guns were fun, some of the more stylized skills were fun, the good loot was genuinely good.

And then bungie took all that shit away in D2 and watered down even the PvP to a retards-are-people-too level. These results are not surprising.

Repeating here:
GOOD JOB, GUYS!
And keep the good work.
Normalfags ARE awakening, and ARE being influenced by anons here.
We can ruin the big companies, that aren't by no means immune to subversion of marketing.
Always kill the hype.
Always subvert the marketing.
Always make normalfags hate and avoid all products from greedy deformed kikes and their companies.

How bad is it compared to another multiplayer game?

I'm not the user that posts the 'true autism' webm after your posts but I have to agree with him, you have autism

He went after two consecutive destiny threads, so he was probably fired or died from drowning in semen

*went silent
I am retard and I need to go to sleep

4u

thanks for reminding me

I'm gonna need some proof from the time of the game's release. Last I bothered to browse SA they deleted the Dragon Age 2 thread because everyone was shitting on the demo.

It means the audience has shrunk by 99.9964 percent since launch less than a year ago. Consider that this is an event which draws players back online to participate. During non event times the number of players would be even lower.

I think user means to say Destiny 2 is not what the Destiny fans wanted, taste aside.

user, please.

I don't think Destiny as a whole was even what Destiny fans wanted in the first place

NEWS AT 11: A shitty always online copy of Borderlands an IP that is also shit fails badly.
In other news the sea is wet.

Seriously. What kind of Halo fan, I'm assuming that's the majority of people who looked forward to it, wanted a Borderlands clone?

Who would've thought this is a good idea?

Worked for Cuckerlands :^)

2 had the luxury of coming out after the redditfaggot casual explosion of 2011.

Yes but that game wasn't an mmo

Technically, Destiny isn't a MMO. They only place where you can see more than 4 players is the social area.

Not a surprise since it's BattleNet exclusive.

Bit late to the punch but, any sources on that "leak?"

I don't know if it's a leak but they've said last month that the big patch that would fix most of the D2 problems will be relased in September.
I think they're trying to pull another Rise of Iron with D2 but I doubt it'll work.

Well two commanders are powerful women one with a dyke haircut

They actually thought the Overcucks would all flock to it.

Yes, maybe, Yes. It fucking sucks.

That's 7,11 Lawbreakers.

Aren't there big events like raids and shit for more?
I never really payed attention but that was the impression I got.

Its funny that they somehow managed to take something that was mediocre and completely tedious at best, complete shit at worst, and some how make it worse. They practically destroyed their own rep with normies in two blows.

Oh, it might be interesting to note that Activision are also currently around $4.4 billion in debt.

I still find it hilarious that bungie put out a lootershooter like this on pc, without such a basic feature as text chat and not only that but in order to use the groupfinder you have to go outside of the fucking game and use either their shitty website or a shitty app.
Bravo Bungie.

I doubt this is true but how wonderful it would be if it were.

If you were around for titanfall 1 you'd remember the massive flood of marketing spam and never have bought that mediocre shit of a second game. Get out, underage and / or redditor. Hang yourself.

Search for "activision 4.4 billion debt" and prepare to be surprised. It's true.

Yeah you're right it's 6 players for the raids.

oneangrygamer.net/2018/02/activision-is-reported-to-make-more-remastered-games/52611/

From 3 days ago, they are in deep shit if they continue at this rate, not even the Blizzard part of the company is safe with just microtransactions keeping them afloat while game sales are going down.

I know it's not going to happen, but seeing activision-blizzard fail would be amazing.

If the next Chinese civil war kicks off in the next ~50 years they will collapse and it will be the biggest can of worms ever opened in entertainment history. We're talking making Roman Polanksi look like an amateur here.

Physical game sales are going down, microtransaction profits are up, but for how long? the lootbox shit is pissing people off and the government smells an opportunity and CoD WW2 sold pretty much shit compared to older CoD games 9-10 years back.

I got the first game with the taken king expansion on my ps4 because I had nothing else to play at the time and I got really into it. The shooting felt good and the hand cannon was life, but everything after the taken king sucked ass. The raid on the moon was so fucking cool, man. The development team should have focused the entire game around 6 man raids like Crota, with unique drop tables and no leveling. Basically FPS monster hunter. The raids were super fun, the rest of the game was meh, to decent. Never even played 2 and Rise of Niggers looked like absolute cancer. The most important member of the iron banner is an Orc.

Nope. Lots of the teams are still working on it, mostly to reply to community feedback.

Sales-wise, the game exceed expectations made tons of dosh. Problem is, it was built with a 'play it for a while, put it down, come back' intent and people aren't coming back like we hoped they would. And some dumbass decisions were made in dev, but that's Bungie's part of it, not ours. The honeymoon is over and now it's time to fix the broken shit if we want the players to come back.

I've never left, OP. Although I think there are a few people who post pretending to be me. I don't post in all of these threads, and when I do it's just to correct claims of other anons who think the game is the next tortanic or something, which it isn't by any measurable metric. Holla Forums just likes to see high profile games crash and burn, and I'm sorry, but Destiny isn't going to be one of them. Not unless the expansion this fall is a total flop.

Gaming's in a weird as fuck spot right now, anons. The 'battle royale' genre is blowing up, but it's also leveling off way sooner than the ASSFAGGOTS did when they took off. Overwatch is close to going on life support, Star Wars games aren't selling, and the normalfags are content to drop huge amounts of cash in gachi shit mobile games. Strange days ahead.

t. Activision user

I-i-is it finally habbeding?

It's been slowly happening for a while now, actually. We're going to see some serious shit when the bot farms and government collusion starts getting uncovered.

He's back!

Don't give it attention. That's what it craves.

The forums are paywalled now, so I don't believe for a second that the traffic increased after such a move. When I last looked, the forums were alight with the Eververse flaming.

Of course, you mean for the game itself, initially. Not the events, and not the current DLCs. This is marketing slight-of-hand bullshit.

Well, you got a reply out of me, I'll give you that m8.

Bungo uses leddit and streamers mostly, user. As do we. Trends there have been improving. Haven't checked their official forums, don't want to.

Actually, the attach from the recent events has been really good and profitable. Not the DLC though, people didn't like that. No idea how the next one is going to do, either.

TOR bombed out of the gate, user. It was also full of behind the scenes scams, lies, and outright deceptive marketing. Not to mention the media shilled endlessly for it and screamed about how it'd never go F2P, and all that. None of that was true for Destiny. And you know that TOR has actually been profitable for EA for a few years now, right?

You're not Activision user! I'm Activision user!
Seriously though, fuck off with this blatant contrarianism covered in a thin veil of "my dad works at nintendo".

sure tortanic makes a profit now, it's got a cash shop and autists playing dress up, with minimal development effort applied, and currently lacks any real gameplay. not the best example.

Don't know what to tell you, m8; I'm an user that browses Holla Forums and also works for Activision.

Some anons are legit when they say 'I work for (whatever)', some try to stir up shit for laughs by pretending to be, and some don't but like to feel important.

I only ever post to correct info I know to be patently false and sometimes throw out tidbits of shit I hear around the office.

Wasn't trying to suggest Destiny was going to become tor. You'd be surprised how many newfags live here who don't even know what tor is outside of the 'huge bomb' meme.

What makes you say that?

Doublethink is the order of the day
If you believe Overwatch is going on life support then logically Destiny 2 should have long since been in the fucking terminal ward

Overwatch's numbers have been in steady decline for a while, and their esports thing had a bump, but didn't reverse this trend.

Destiny's on the operating table. If the procedure (the big expac this fall) succeeds, it gets a new lease on life. If it fails? It's going to bleed out.

How about you do something worthwhile, and dig up thier cooked books, and book it to the closest IRS branch or FBI field office?
Both of us know that actiblizz has a thesaurus sized laundry list of tax evasion, and other financial crimes.
Also kill yourself for willingly working for activision, you QA monkey

user, anyone with access to that kind of data is either in on it or has way more to lose than gain by releasing it. I'm not on the accounting side, so I have no fucking idea if they're doing anything any shadier than any other big company out here.

And I'm just a bit above QA, but did work there for a while. Glad I got out.

This is so much fun to watch.
Let the big and greedy fall without anyone to help them.

And your game is still shit and failing.