Monster Hunter World and denuvo

I want to bring to the table a very real possibility looming in the horizon: Monster Hunter World having denuvo in it when the PC release comes, and more importantly, if anything can be done about it.

Where I’m coming from: the last 2 big releases by Capcom on the PC had denuvo in it, RE7 and Marvel vs Capcom respectively (the latter turned out to be great all around), and me and my friends want to play together since not all of us own a PS4 but we all own a PC, but at the same time we refuse to buy/support a game that has denuvo in it.

I think that by now we don’t need to discuss how fucking cancerous denuvo is, but consider the following:

The real question is: is there anything we can do to prevent the Monster Hunter World PC release from having denuvo in it?
Petitions don’t work as far as I know, and getting someone relevant in the industry to talk about this issue seems next to impossible coming from us, but I am open to suggestions.
Also if you see people in this thread complaining about
Just ignore them, they are either shitposting or they need to fuck off back to reddit or gamefaqs

Other urls found in this thread:

whyisdenuvobad.github.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No good thread starts without a faggot sageing the first replay, and you also seem like a newfag because otherwise you should know that you don't shit generals with stuff from outside the game

Knew what?

I don't think there's any way to prevent the release, the audience that cares about denuvo and won't buy a game because of it is very small and plenty of games with denuvo sell extremely well. When cracked, it's often after the most crucial sales are secured and having your options limited in a game like MHW isn't a game even denuvo autists will be happy with.

Just wait for the crack

Can't you fucking niggers read the first fucking line in the OP? The one in bright fucking red?
OP's talking about a possibility, denuvo hasn't yet been confirmed for monhun, a quick google search will tell you that.

And to actually answer to the thread: there's nothing you can do about it. I don't know why, but publishers insist on the money drain that is denuvo. Either they're just that retarded, which is nothing new for suits, or someone is presenting them with misleading graphs and lying that denuvo works.
Either way they're dead set on it and you can bet they'll put it on their next big money maker, you wouldn't want those pesky pirates stealing 6 gazillion dollars away, would you? The only thing you can do is to not buy the game on PC, maybe buy it on other platforms if you can handle the casualized shit that this game will be, and send Capcom an email telling them why you didn't buy it on PC. I doubt it'll work, but it's worth a try.

Poor baby!

Still, there's a difference between speculation and actual facts.
There's 99% chance that it'll have denuvo, but you niggers don't read the OP and act like OP just made a thread to confirm denuvo was shoved into the game. If we had a thread for every game that could have denuvo the catalog would be filled with TBR titles.

I know you're just baiting but
whyisdenuvobad.github.io/

Here's a fact, people who love the series and enjoy video games already play monster hunter world on ps4 and pay ps+ subscription to play online.
People who hate monster hunter and never enjoyed the series aside running PSP, Wii and PS2 versions on emulators would complain about denuvo and scream about pirating fucking monster hunter, when the product was never designed for PC or solo play at all.
How about you guys get a job, or stop complaining about video games that people enjoy?
Well, of course that's sad that you have to pirate and play solo, i understand that frustration, that's acceptable if you have no money and barely survive on food. But think twice, your own position worth nothing to people who support the developer.

And no, i don't play monster hunter nor i would buy this product because it doesn't interest me. However the fact this product doesn't interest me doesn't make me want to shit on honest people's work just because i want better piracy conditions on a platform this game was never supported on.

Yes, but this is Capcom, so what do you expect?

"nobody cares about" translates as "my fellow Holla Forums nihilists don't care about".
MHW is the best selling monster hunter game so far.

The most you can possible do on your own is sending a mail to whoever it concerns that you hate Denuvo and implore them to not use it. Then hope you even get a reply back.

Normalfags having bad taste that is so surprising. The only thing that can top this shitshow is Capcom seeing World's success and gutting Devil May Cry 5 to also appeal to the wider audience. It'll be DmC all over agin.

Given that capcom has put that in everything they're released recently I'd say it's not so much a possibility as a forgone conclusion.
I'm just not going to buy it.

Are you really this upset over no flower picking animation, egg climbing and monster riding?
I would say the only true cons of MHW is that it has only 30 monsters and no G rank. But that will be fixed in next version, which i suggest you wait for.

Wait, this game hasn't been released for PC yet? So all those anons talking about how they had fun with it are console fags?

so what? It'll get cracked sooner or later

OP here. Just to be clear, I know about the handholding and the lack of content compared to previous monhun games, but the deal is that I never owned a console that had a Monster Hunter game released in it, and this would be my first Monster Hunter game. I just wanted to buy the game and have fun with friends without much trouble, but it seems that's impossible in (((current year)))

I think that you don't know the ordeal that it is to get a pirated game to work in multiplayer over the internet

see

I fucking told people that it could have denuvo but they scoffed at me and said it can't happen.
YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

You are typing this from a console that has all the good monster hunters on it.

MHW will have DRM, and it will have capcom accounts on top of that which is why it's delayed because they didn't want to use steam for multiplayer. no whining will change that.

Take 5 seconds to read the OP.

This board has been overrun by Sonyggers a long time ago user.
I still remember shills making threads for SFV and PS4 bundles in late 2015.

Also, why is this thread still alive when we have a MH general?

Take 5 seconds to read my post,i never claimed that it would,just that people don't think it COULD

No shit it could. Literally fucking anything could. What is even your point then?

This whole fucking thread is even worse than I imagined.

Because it's more likely with a company this money hungry then other ports,and people assuming the time taken will be to actually better the game and that it wont be a buggy,poorly optimized port have the wrong idea.

I still miss bowie

You're implying it's even worth pirating. MHW is fucking garbage and the girls in it are Western-tier fugly.

I really want to underline the "play with friends" aspect of what I said previously, because I don't want to play a Monster Hunter game solo. And I doubt I could convince my friends to play older titles, if it is even possible to get the multiplayer running on a emulated game

The "muh piracy" thing refers to people that would defend denuvo and/or promptly attack you just because you don't want to buy the game, I'm all for piracy especially when it comes to games with drm and pre-order bonuses

What the fuck.
Why did this garbage thread get unbumplocked when we already have a perfectly functioning MH thread already and why did my post telling OP so get deleted? I had fucking trips of truth for fucks sake.
I don't know which one but a mod is being a faggot right now.
This thread is a disaster and deserves nothing more than to be deleted.

Mark himself is a MHW apologist to the point of being against his own rules it seems.

wew.

It was locked purely because it was about MHW, people are pissed as fuck that MH has gone multiplat.
Saw the same thing with DaS and NIOH, also Nucom 2

It was locked because it was a duplicate MonHun thread. This thread was purged on people shitting on MHW because Mark can't bear to see his new pet normalfag game sullied.

Haha fuck off tribabies, you fags cry about casualization but looked the other way when it was being constantly watered down on Nintendo systems.
MH finally has graphics that have moved past PS2 era and a control scheme that doesn't give you arthritis.

I don't care if it uses Denuvo. After playing the PS4 beta I want nothing to do with the game, not even gonna waste the bandwidth. They completely altered my two favorite things that made me fall in love the series and smeared a "cinematic experience" on top.

Oh yeah I'm sure they did bud, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the platform switch not at all.

You defend the recent MH travesties with

But the recent MHW which is available for anyone is

You could try to not seem like a genuine shill.

Im not saying anything about world mark if you bought the game please join eigth fleet if you can Im just saying that this is a pointless thread and usually these threads always devolve into shit-flinging and butthurt. What confuses me even more about this is that people are bumping this thread.

Literally who said that? Its even going on PC.
MH deserved this for years instead of remaining stuck in 3ds purgatory for even longer, even though its at the expense of certain obvious features that should have been there from release. Although alot of new stuff has been added though, I guess their priorities must have been on that first.

t. Poorfag who can only afford to game on one platform

I hate tri just as much as world tho. In fact one of the reasons why I hate world is shared with why I hated tri; they both broke bowgunning (albeit in different ways).

No just someone who has experienced that same bullshit from upset nintendrones for the last 1.5s since MHW was announced

I'm not

Like, do you niggers realize how obvious your retardation is?
Only metafags bent on shitting and destroying this board care to check about bumplocks and that kind of stuff. I don't fucking care what your vendetta with Mark is or your nihilistic neo-Holla Forums attitude to try to shitpost everything to hell that you dislike, but leave this thread alone if you please
Your image is appropriate since this is some of the most pathetic shit I ever read on this board

Ohh, I wonder who's doing that

I just want to be clear: you add nothing to the conversation, you can't post outside of shitposting, you have fucking pathetic ulterior motives to post, and you are the kind of cancer that is killing Holla Forums, and probably on purpose

As for me, when denuvo is announced on MHW I'm probably gonna make a capcom hate thread or something, since it seems the only thing I/we can do is wait for the inevitable to happen. I just wanted to play videogames…

Not buying and waiting for piracy is the only solution, user.
Stop giving money to Crapcom.

go away satan

ill buy it whether it has denuvo or not

Why would it matter if it has Denuvo? Why would someone pirate an exclusively multiplayer game?

Begone prince of darkness

I care about the rules and traditions of this board you dumbass redditor, not to mention I like MH an Mark and I can post in whatever thread I please. Go fuck yourself back to hell satan.

Yes it is possible to play MHFU and P3rd on an emulator and it's not even that hard. There's a guide in the general, stop being lazy and play the fucking games.

Not on this board motherfucker, the Nioh threads were comfy as shit, there was never any shitflinging and both PS4 and PC players got along perfectly fine discussing the damn game. Where the fuck did you get this idea that people got pissed? And about Nucom 2 people disliked it from the start when it came out as a badly optimized buggy mess with terrible mission design.

And good job assuming I have gripes with World because I'm a nintendrone or whatever the fuck buzzword you're gonna use next, not because they added a shitload of new abilities to the player, increasing their power, without balancing and designing the old monsters and most of the new ones around them, resulting in sloppy game design where the monsters still move and behave as if you had to put as much commitment into your actions as you did before. The monsters simply aren't equipped to handle this kind of mobility, imagine fighting enemies designed for RE4 with RE6's controls and mechanics, shit doesn't work, it's not as satisfying because things don't mesh as well as a tightly designed game where everything's extremely well designed around the player's limitations and options.

I forgot to mention that I am talking about multiplayer. As long as you know how to port forward it's easy to play online with each other nowadays.

Don`t kid yourself, it will have DENUVO and there`s nothing you can do about it. Waiting for pirated version and playing online with some third party program would be something you could do, but you won`t.

World is kinda trashy anyway

This very simple
Denuvo or any other fuckery = pirate.
Bam problem solved.

When it was first announced that it was coming to PC there was some shitposting to fish for replies in the thread but that was it, they were gone by the first actual thread for the game.