What are you playing?

What are you all playing right now?
Do you like the game you're playing?

I'm bored out of my mind and was wondering what you fags are doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

neverball.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You made the other blogpost thread didn't you faggot?
Sage

Gravity Daze 2 and Devil May Cry 1. Still trying to 1cc EoSD on lunatic on a regular basis currently I can do it about 40% of the time.

Was recently playing this game called snake pass i got as a gift,kind of fucking hated it because it's whole premise is "bad controls"
Now i'm trying to see i can get that ashies of ariandel thing for DS3 for cheap or free since it was in that HB

No, I rarely make threads, I actually wanted a thread where I can talk about video games in general with you lot. I didn't really see one in the catalog, so I made one.

I tried DMC1 when I bought the DMC HD collection for the PS3. That entire bundle was kind of a disappointment, DMC 3 had cutscene issues that made them unwatchable and DMC1 had these weird slowdown issues during gameplay.

I beat Half-Life recently. Not as a great as I remember, especially Xen. The really unfun part of the game is having to exploit the weaknesses of the AI to stand a chance in a fire fight, and that's a required skill when playing on hard. Way better than HL2 with shit like level design, though. I'm considering running through Opposing Force because it's been so long, maybe even blue shift.

I'm playing Xenoblade 2 and am trying to get my characters to level 99 and then start NG+

Is the free PC version out yet? I know they delayed it to today, but I still don't see it.

Been playing gothic 2, is a good rpg so far, and been playing the original strife and men of war assault squad

Suikoden
Warriors Orochi
Drakkhen
STALKER w/AA2 mod
Brave Fencer Musashi
Battle For Wesnoth

I drop games quickly, but no matter how much time goes by I still can remember exactly how I felt and where I was in game when I pick them back up.

Dark Soles 3 new games +. Bored with it now.
Also tried Gravel but I'm also getting bored with it. I like car customization and career mode but there's no games like Gran Turismo on PC.
Also playing FFXII Zodiac Age. It's ok.
Recently I've been Cuphead with a friend. It's a lot more challenging than beating it alone.

Finished "The Dig" and it was pretty garbage, just like everyone said it was. So I figured I'd finish up by playing King's Quest 7, which is also pretty garbage as a King's Quest game, but at least better as an adventure game than The Dig was. Roberta Williams really was a hack who got all the advertising bucks because her husband ran the company. Christy, Jane, and Lori all made way better games and KQ6 was the pinnacle of the series (when Jane was co-creator). Looks like I really did get the best of the genre when I was a kid, and the only thing left to play now is the detritus for completion sake.

I'm not expecting great things out of Space Quest 6, but surely it's got to be better than KQ7.

Otherwise, I'm playing Senran Kagura:SV waiting for PBS to release on PC, and waiting on Kingdom Come Deliverance to get out of Early Access Beta before I go back and finish it up because I'm stuck on a broken main questline.

Also been dicking around playing Apocalypse for the PSX a bit lately, and for a game that was pretty badly criticized when it came out - it's held up amazingly well.

Girls und Panzer, Gundam Versus and fighting games like Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition and Koihime Enbu every once in a while. Mainly focused on playing/reading moege visual novels like Princess Evangile W Happiness, To Heart 2, or Dal Segno. They're really comfy to read.

Metal Gear Survive. It's actually pretty fun.

Wouldn't know sorry I have it for the 360. The PS3 port of Bayonetta also had significant performance issues. DMC1 is easily one of my favorite games though. It was my gateway into cuhrayzee games and I haven't run into any performance problems so far. I've been retardedly lucky with getting insanely cheap consoles since I got the PS4 for a double digit price. I really do love Gravity Daze, but even with it and Bloodbourne I can't recommend getting the console just for those games. Wait until the PS4 becomes moddable and then I absolutely reccomend pirating those games, especially the Gravity Daze. Kat is absolutely precious.

I can't quit this, even though I can't ever get good at it.

finishing zwei 2 new game plus
so i can start trails of cold steel

I'm still waiting for Call of Chernobyl to release 1.5.
I have a tendency to drop games as well if I don't play them continuously. I usually end up with one or two games that I play all the time until I grow bored of them.

Speaking of racing games, I've been looking at Wreckfest again recently. Looks like ever since THQ Nordic took Bugbear under their wing again they've actually been pumping out some much needed updates. That game was dead in the water for too long.
Not sure if I should pirate it now and give it a try or wait until it's finished.

How?

Try Grand Autismo 4 on the PCSX2 emulator. I can get games running at good framerates even with my bottlenecked gayming laptop.

What is your favorite game of all time? I ask only because I rarely see that question on any /vidya/ on any mongolian throat singing website ever.

Alright, I'll give it a shot.
I have an AMD CPU and GPU so I don't have high hopes since PCSX2 devs are faggots.

I'm playing FF7 for the second time, this time on PC. my ps1 disc 3 was scratched in a way that I could never go back to the golden saucer so I never got knights of round. This time I learned just how overpowered Enemy skill is, If you know what your doing your pretty much unstoppable right around when you get the buggy.

It's kind of nice to play a BG homage that doesn't lecture me for being born with a white penis for a change.

Been playing through Descent, Into The Breach and FTL.
Descent is an amazing game. Great music, great level design, great everything. It would be perfect if it hadn't been for those hitscan fuckers who eat through your HP in seconds.
Into the Breach is okay but I'm liking FTL more to be honest. Breach is way too simple, and kind of easy once you unlock the second mech squad.
Truth be told I'm looking for a decent multiplayer game to play with for an hour or so daily but I can't be assed to spend any money. Is paladins any good? And speaking of 6dof shooters, is retrovirus any good?

That sucks dude, I haven't played it in a week or so now for fear of running into one of those bugs myself. Didn't they plan on putting out an update the 28th of last month? The rest of the game is pretty good, it's just jank as fuck.

Damn dude, I'd almost be tempted to buy some games for it if I could get it that cheap.

Fuck dude, I never know how to answer that question. There's certainly not one single game that I'd call my absolute favorite because I kind of define 'favorite' as something I could play over and over and not get tired of or something I could always pick up and play regardless of my mood. I've never really played a game and thought to myself "Holy shit I love this game"
The closest I'd probably come to answering that question would be listing a couple of games that I really enjoyed playing that stuck out above all the others that I've played. That would probably look something like
Prince of Persia SoT
UT2k4
Insurgency
FlatOut2
The Delta Force series.

I recently beat Infinifactory and I'm going to start Persona 1 this evening after work. I'll probably go on another action game binge when the DMC Collection re-releases next week, that genre is a black hole for my free time.

Homeworld
Fuck that meteor mission, holy shit

enemy skill becomes excellent once you get to the marsh by the chocobo ranch. Just get Beta from the Zolom and you'll be set for a long time, dealing 1k-3K damage while physical attacks are doing 400-600.

Same here, man. More specifically some kind of shooter, but anything would be good. Right now that hole is filled by Rocket League, but I'm getting kind of bored with it.

I forgot they're actually releasing it AGAIN. I fucking hate them for doing this over and over instead of spending resources into creating another god damn game. Fuck Capcom, man. They piss me off to no end.

Asteroid

When I got Big Guard I was like

The more you talk about it, the more I want to play the game again.

i like it

It's such a shame combat in that game sucks so hard. If only it had turn-based combat. Even some simple like in Spiderweb games would do.

Heroes of Hammerwatch just came out last Thursday. Enjoy.

Xenogears with two patches: 2.0 and Hard Mode. Patch 2.0 into vanilla, then Hard Mode into the result. This game is kinda fun now, still not a fan of grinding but I am giving it an honest go. I wish there was a way to patch the Text Speed hack in as well, without it this game is obnoxious.

Also Tenchu: Return From Darkness. People hate it for the AI and weird collision, but if you git gud, a la dark souls arguements the movement system can play very well into the combat. The story is lame, so I just skip the cutscenes. I wish I had any friends interested in local multiplayer. Better than 1 and 2 imo, mechanically.

Fuck this game, I was literally getting tossed around in the tutorial mission. Just going to have to get good.

Now this was fun game, great campaign, solid FPS, shame the multiplayer died out.

What a shitshow, everything basically explodes or crumbles to pieces. The AI is as dumb as bricks too. At least the voice acting is hilarious otherwise I would have never picked up the game to begin with.

I might go and get Tenchu Z for my collection, is it worth the buy?

I am going to gensokyo, goodbye.

7 Days to Die and Eco
7 Days to Die yes, Eco no but my curiosity to see how the ecosystem works keeps me playing

Take Tewifag with you

I love it

Send a card when you get there

Combat is a bit of a turd. I feel like they tried to mimic the combat style of Diablo games but the pacing is just terrible and it's overly simple.

Kingdom Come: Its fun still but its my first time playing through. Something tells me at the ~150 hour mark ill have done everything.

Oldschool Runescape: No I fucking hate it but I need 99 every skill.

Rainbow 6: I play with a bunch of friends who have no teamwork skills. Everyone roams and all someone has to do is take the objective to beat us. They always wonder how we could have possibly lost objective every time they all decide to play their shitty roaming characters.

I'm downloading that newest patch right now and I'm wondering if I should just uninstall it after I take a peek into what's new. Nothing seems promising about it and they're not really coming up with fun new gadgets or CTUs to play, so what's the point.

Well well.

And a little known MMO Tank game from the 90's called Wulfram 2. I picked it up and dominated the leaderboards on all servers within 2 weeks because:

Is it just me or do you lose that sperg edge at vidya as you age more and more? Have an Insurgency Grief vid just because.

Its slowly dying because muh e-sports.
We will eventually see league of legends level of terribleness from new operators because its all about pumping out new ops, and skins for the alphapacks.
I would have uninstalled already if I did have a 5 man stack to play with.

didnt*

FFXV. Getting hungry for some noodles. Its fun and looks nice. I just wish it was a little less gay and characters in your party had titties. Would had been a perfect open world jrpg.

Yeah, I know. I'm pretty sad about it. Reddit influence seems to have reached critical mass and quality seems to escape from the game at a quickening pace. It kind of scratched an itch even though I never liked elimination game-modes too much.

I'm almost done all the extra level packs available for Neverball, still stuck on nevermania though. Been playing it for about a month.

neverball.org/

Once I'm done with this and if I don't try getting into making my own levels again it's back to Super Monkey Ball 2. Those new rom hack custom levels look pretty good.

You pirated it right? It's probably one of those games that are fun but are stupid and have way too many microtransactions
I'm playing FF15 right now, it's ok. The story's ok nothing great, gameplay is ok too. Jesus fucking christ Final Fantasy and English voices are so often fucking shitty, ten actually had some decent voices but fucking 13 and 15 make me want to burn my fucking ears out

Just waiting for the next tacticool shooter to come out tbh.

Doesn't it have dual audio so you can just pick Japanese voices?

I'm waiting for more on Ready or Not.

I forgot it would be terrible and don't know how to change it.

Just watched the trailers for it. Looks more like a SWAT kind of game / original Tom Clancy style games. I do have a tendency to get my hopes up a lot though. For sure gonna keep my eye on it though.

Etherlords 2

I've been wanting to play a card battle / RPG hybrid for some time now and after having been disappointed by Slay the Spire, I found out about this game. It's incredibly fun and I love the sheer variety of creatures and spells that I have encountered, and I'm not even at the halfway point of 1 out 5 campaigns in the game.

For sure, there's not a whole lot to see yet, but one of the devs (at least he said he was) posted here when the trailer dropped and said they were pretty enthusiastic about making something akin to SWAT.
I'll just wait and see how it turns out.

BF2. The bots are pretty bad and it crashes a lot, but I'm still having fun.

BF2 was great. I used to play nothing but Strike on Karkand when I played online. That entrance to the city was the perfect meat grinder, so even if your team was shit and you didn't make it to the first capture point you'd still have fun.

I must have spent over 100 hours just playing against bots in BF2. The AI isn't great, but it probably had the best bot play in a military shooter until Black Ops II was released.

csgo on my pc and yes its good. but i also just got a ps4 pro and i have got a shit ton of games for it but mostly just playing monster hunter world and bloodborne. can't tell how much i like those yet since i just started playing them but so far so good i guess

Keep playing that trash and your console and don't infect anything else on the platform with your garbage.

I just finished playing Into The Breach after beating it 2 times. Very underwhelming. I like the visuals, sounds design and the idea of space management to win but beside that, there's nothing under the surface. The gameplay is too simple, you can figure it out very quickly, it would be bearable if there was at least some world building you'd get with each play trough but unfortunately there isn't funnily enough all the "infrastructure" is in place, but they never use it for anything other than meaningless one liners or vague statements barely connected to rest of the world. The game just feels like a hassle that amounts to nothing.

I'm also playing some /agdg/ games because they're very relaxing, I'm not even sure why. Maybe because they were done without bloated budgets so they don't have the unnecessary stuff, just the core premise. I can't really think of any concrete opinion about them aside from that I think they're comfy.

Escape from Tarkov also. pretty sweet.

I thought you left after a glorious sperg out masterchan autst

What?

I'm looking forward to that one. How are you finding it?

What do you play?
"Jerk off to my waifu" VN? lmao

Jerk off to my Waifu 4, to be exact.

Good games you'll never touch in your life

Someone should set up a server.

The free twitch prime version just released right now. I don't have twitch prime so i can't speak for though.

Tekken and Tarkov while watching Dragonball.
I got myself a new PC so my rank reset in Tekken, so I'm just stomping other players while I make my way back. Shit's not fun, it's so boring.

Pathologic. Breddy gomfy game

Feels good man.
I wanted to try Tekken, but that Denuvo, man. Such a shame most fighting games seem to go with it if they come to PC. FighterZ disappointed me for that reason too. I really would like to try some of those newer fighting games out to get into the genre maybe.

Just stopped playing warframe, I found enough warframes and weapons to last me a few days without getting boring, so I happy with the game

Waiting for it to come out of EA
Will probably play stalker for the first time while I wait

Great (((datamining)) thread OP!
only few games i've been playing lately are dominions 5, hidden folks, delver, and rocket league

Crusader Kings 2
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Halo: Reach
Mordhau
Total War Attila

Will boot up Mount and Blade WB once I figure out how to port items from mods into different mods. I like the helmets in one of the mods I have but the main mod itself isn't very good and I'd like to merge some of the items with Perisno. I have also been trying to get Dark World to work with CK2 but when it comes to lewd I have the attention span of a gnat and can't wait patiently enough for the events to fire.

Agility training in OSRS while I'm at work doing absolutely nothing else. 8 hours of runescape a day and getting paid is nice

How're you finding Mordhau

Nothing. I just post on Holla Forums and complain about games I've never played nor intend to.

GTA IV. It fucking sucks balls. First, character movement - jumping, climbing, taking cover, melee combat, handling weapons - is sluggish as fuck. The animations are stiff and unresponsive, and this makes simply navigating the world a nuisance. The driving is a bit of a mixed bag; most cars have very little traction, but moderately low acceleration, which just means that the player will have to gradually build up speed over a longer period of time and then coast through their momentum in order to smoothly take corners and navigate around obstacles. However, there are some vehicles, like most motorcycles, that have high acceleration which, when coupled with the lack of traction, makes maneuverability difficult. It really does feel like you're "driving on ice".

The gunfights are insultingly bad, they amount to the monotonous task of hiding behind cover and playing whack-a-mole with enemy AI, who are programmed to occasionally pop their heads out and fire in your general direction with the accuracy of a blind retard in a snowstorm. Most confrontations happen in large rooms - the museum, the warehouse, apartment complexes - where the enemies will hide behind objects. They don't use any tactics to try and catch the player off guard, and none of them seem capable of using any alternative weapons. They're essentially static targets that can only hurt you if you're close enough to take the brunt of their spattering of gunfire, but you'd have to be retarded to get close enough to let that happen.

The mission structure is balls, too. Most missions can be boiled down to one of these options:
Now, some of these missions aren't so bad by themselves, but the aforementioned sluggish controls make playing a pain in the first place, so the tasks that players are expected to perform become tedious and obnoxious as a result. However, some missions are heavily scripted, which is annoying as shit. For example, the U.L. Paper mission "Wrong is Right" expects you to go find a guy and kill him. When you meet him, he's a paranoid fuck who is waiting for someone to come and take him out. He's in a vehicle, and he speeds off. You can chase him, get quite close to his vehicle and pelt him with bullets, but you won't be able to actually kill him until after you've spent some time chasing him throughout the city. That shit is annoying as balls, because it just pads out playtime. Speaking of "padding out playtime", that might as well be this game's motto. There's so much bullshit that prevents you from getting from point A to B. Some missions require that you wear special clothing or they won't activate. Mission givers are scattered throughout the entire fucking city, and when you're not on a mission they often call your ass up and ask if you want TO GO BOWLING and other pointless shit.

Other annoying bullshit:

Some 7th Gen kiddies will surely try to prove you wrong with the video of an eceleb though.

BUT user THE WATER DOESN'T GET DISPLACED THE EXACT SAME WAY WHEN YOU FLY A HELICOPTER OVER IT
LITERALLY FUCKING UNPLAYABLE

It's funny how he also completely skims over all the details GTAV does right as well.
Especially when the games content and size is much better.

GTAIV feels like a shitty tech demo for RAGE

agreed, the game is an unplayable piece of shit, and a hideous one at that.

The main issue at the time was that it was a step down from San Andreas in both size and colorfulness.
With an 80s setting or another city that wasn't Jew York Liberty City they could have brought at least the colorfulness back.
But no, they gave us a boring grey shitty city which was the main issue of 3 after it got it's sequels.

Pirate it? I'm pretty sure it's out there. then again a fighter game without multiplayer is pretty shit, maybe there's a multiplayer crack

I've kind of run out of juice for Warband. The combat is nice, but I feel I have seen most of what the game has to offer by now. I just want Bonerlord already.
Really looking forward to that myself.

I have and like you said, it's not that fun without multiplayer. I tried a multiplayer crack, but it was just dead as fuck, so I just gave up on it.

League of Legends

Between 2014-2018 I've lost about 2 dozen accounts for calling people out on their DSM retarded bullshit, at least 3 mods. Fuck their autistic dystopic nanny state. Autism just doesn't cut it. Should be a mega evolution of the word autism for these retarded cunts that think they can MOBA.

Challenger=shit
LCS=shit

Try real life friends to play with

all my friends hate anime styled games and fighters

user, you have a problem. You need to know when to stop.

I don't have any.

Try suicide IRL

why

Snake pass? I really liked it, it's an extremely comfy and relaxing game, and the controls aren't bad if you use a controller.

i would even argue they are good with it, as you can get anywhere you want easily.

FFXIV.
Yes. MMO's fill the void in life. And I get to be a cute healslut waifu.

whats the mental illness called where someone talks to themselves but its seemingly "@" you?

is it projection?
autism?
egocentrism (i thought it was this one but im not sure)?

anyone?

MG Survive
Since i got it for free, i like it a lot, actually.

I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles and Trails of cold steel 2.
The writing in cold steel 2 is saturday morning anime bad, but the game mechanics are cool, so i think i can trudge through it, good thing i didn't heed the fanboys defending it or i would have bought it.
Xenoblade with the HD texture pack is being a very good experience, starlight kicking everything with melia is amazing, it's like if gandalf got tired of the shit in LotR and just started roundhouse kicking everything into submission.
The fact that the starlight kick is a real wrestling move called shining wizard and melia's animation is based on AJ Lee shining wizard makes it even better.

That sounds most likely like someone just talking to themselves in their head but out loud

schizophrenia? subset?

People talking to themselves doesn't mean they're mentally ill, plenty of people do it. I do it constantly and make up conversations in my head to worrying levels

I do this as well. I think it's the lack of real social interaction.

Just started playing a bit of SWAT 4.
It's only okay, but I think I'm playing it wrong. Also getting 14/15 suspects and then spending an hour hunting down the last one makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

without internet for 3 days, I tried to play ps2 but the video cable and controller were fucked so I couldn't play that
tried to play gamecube but I got to a certain part of a level where the game froze, so that was futile
now that I have internet I went back to playing nothing

Been playing through the Armored Core series and am at nine-breaker right now after finishing nexus. I might just skip this one and head straight to last raven because these training missions are a ginormous fucking slog to get through and I'm not even halfway done with them.

I also think this.

You're not supposed to kill so if you're doing do that then stop, think it drops your score by huge amounts.

Rubber bullets and a stun gun are the only weapons I use. Every level just plays out with me shooting people, telling them to drop their shit, tying them up, calling it in, then moving into the next room. I feel like I should be using the tools or the squad for something but I've never needed them for anything yet and telling them to go find that one suspect that I can't find does nothing.

It feels like this video at times.
"Go find the last guy for me."
"Yes, sir."
"Okay but like, actually do it."

The game is a lot more enjoyable with friends honestly, no one plays it anymore though

Playing Gaylo MCC, I've been playing the Halo games for over ten years now and I still suck dick at them, so I took a break and here I am.

I haven't played a multiplayer game in so long I didn't even realize that this game was supposed to be multiplayer. Everything makes sense now.

World of Warcraft: Legion
It's a bluepill.
Quitting after march because we cleared all content though. I'll have time to play my backlog
Try playing Paper Mario: Pro mode OP

Playan 07th Dragon 2020. It's OK but it definitely needs more big tiddy character options. I don't knw why they didnt sell character pack DLC

Valkyrie Drive. Just beat Demon Gaze II. Had a blast with both of them. I'm a faggot with awful taste and a vita

Guilty as charged.

I have fond memories of playing the coop at lan parties.

Finished replaying the first gothic game yesterday. Not sure what to play next. Maybe I'll try the Ghost in the Shell game for ps1.

Just beat ashies of ariendel and now im bored out of my mind again.

SWAT 4 is a silly game. It feels more like a weird RPG FPS than a tactical shooter or SWAT simulator. You're more concerned about juggling weird game mechanics like the rock-paper-scissors approach to tactical grenades, the buggy surrender system and the rigid RoE/scoring system, than actually getting the objectives done and saving civilians. In that game, you would be willing to put civilians' lives in danger for fear of being penalized because you might "mistakenly" shoot a suspect brandishing a gun around said civilians. It's stupid.

You're much better off playing SWAT 3. Much better AI, much more lethal encounters, and it really nails the feel of how I imagine being a SWAT officer is like. The AI will automatically cuff and report suspects they encounter too. Coming from SWAT 4, you'll be so impressed with the AI that at first you'll think the game is played in auto-pilot, but the missions become tougher and will demand more skilled use of them.

messing around with Dark Souls 2, probably going to drop it soon, it's starting to feel like a chore to play it, especially after you get a few of the initial great souls. Shame because I wanted to at least see the Castle before this happened

Play 3, it's like 1 but a lot more enjoyable, better graphics, combat is better but it's not as harsh as the first Unless you're shit nothing beats the first game though, especially on your first run.
fucking blighttown

I already beat 3 right before starting 2, I actually wasn't that impressed with it given how much hype it got, if I had to rank the two games I'd say they're about on even footing. You're right in that first game is leagues above the following games

I fucking despise 2, it's so boring and shitty. Nothing about the world is interesting to me, it feels like a big corridor to me as well. I really enjoyed 3 and 1 but having not played 1 in such a long I can't really say which is better. I'd go ahead and replay 1 but not only do I have enough games to play my desk is broken enough Plus restarting the entire game is a pain, got about 70 hours on it and my save corrupted itself.

After seeing all the complaints about 2 I'm glad I never picked it up. I pirated 3, but dropped it halfway through.

Eat something good and go for a walk. Then come back.

It's just really obvious that the game got scrapped halfway through dev and then taped back together at the last minute
I actually like some of the ideas they tried to implement with using light sources to change up maps and environmental effects during boss fights that you could stop or alter, but it just feels undeveloped

ballad of gay tony was great though

I just 100 percent'd Darksiders 2.

I give a 8/10. The crashes really let me down though.

Darksiders is a game I never really paid much attention to. Maybe I should try it some time.

If you play Darksiders 1 you should know you get a Item called the Crossblade fairly early on. It let's you cancel your air attacks, IMO it made combat allot more fun.

That's what it plays like? Looks pretty good. Should be worth a try at least.

Hack 'n slash RPG. Wall climbing, platforming, puzzles. Reminds me most of God of War.

I have no clue why that webm ended being so shitty.

Been playing XCOM 2 lately. Had it for a while but haven't gotten around to beating it. Had a long Ironman campaign going, was doing pretty well, but the game crashed during some mission and when I started it back up, the entire savefile was gone. Fuck ironman.

goodnight, sweet prince

So after quadruple checking to make sure I'm not missing anything before I started Griding AP, I'm finally about to have 1 Mastered of every single Materia in the game when I finally do the last one I notice due to new Materia being born when you master one, the New ones overwrited and erased all my Fire and Ice Materia. now I gotta go all the way back and buy some.
Fucking game

It could have been way worse though one of the Materia that got erased could have been something that was impossible for me to get a new one of.

Attached: 20180310232519_1.jpg (1920x1080, 229.81K)

Hope you're playing it with the bootleg HD mods.

Maybe next time, this was only my 2nd time playing and my first time going for 100%, so there were still things I never seen. like I never got a gold Chocobo the first time.

Attached: 20180310234048_1.jpg (1920x1080, 273.07K)

My weekend lineup so far has been
Divinity Original Sin 2 co-op
Deep Rock Galactic co-op
FFXV

I'm enjoying myself so far. It's been a fun day.

Attached: have fun.mp4 (1200x720, 4.81M)