Fucking vols

JUST STOP FUCKING VOLLING IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT MARK, HOLY FUCKING SHIT

[Thread deleted intensifies]

fuck off

unew?

OP, while being a massive faggot, still has a point. There's a fuckload of shitposters coming from somewhere. Did cuckchan do something stupid again?

Sure thing

I wish I knew maybe these it's mobile posters?
The apps that redditors use to browse got Holla Forums support recently.

In principle it should be easy to deal with them. Since cuckchan bans VPNs those retards all bareback imageboards and I doubt they would change their habits when showing up here.

You were banned for two hours for shitting up several threads. It wasn't even a long ban.

HOW DARE YOU?
delet cobalt

What's your take on the shitposting recently? Do you feel like it's been getting worse? That's what it looks like to me.

What threads did I shit up?
I think the only one was the
Which I stopped after getting a 15 minute ban.

So OP being a fag as usual
Yeah, his lies didn't hold up, seeing that on his screencap he's replying to someone, showing he was probably stirring shit up and that it wasn't "i just posted this picture"

Keep the good work

How much did you pay for cardboard, kike?

Some good days and some bad ones. It's basically a slow time of the year.

Here are the posts I replied to

You had a mix of shitposting and legit posts, maybe you were using a VPN which threw me off? Either way it's a very short ban and I already deleted the shitty shit.

WHAT THREADS DID I SHIT UP CAKE GOBLIN?

Can't let the goyim realize you're a complete sperg, eh?

So just like 75% of the users on this board.
Specify

nice wishy-washy answer faggot,but you know there's been an influx of faggots from somewhere lately

you just described everyone on this board

Oh hey, it's the soywojack nigger

Well what it was is that he had a bunch of shitposts and a bunch of legit posts. I just banned him for the shitposts and then left up all of his other posts while also deleting a few posts that he was in. Regardless it wasn't for the reaction image, but something else that I deleted but forgot to ban him for.

Yes thanks for your moderator transparency.

I've been complaining for long that Mark doesn't enable the bumplock icon because he likes to obfuscate moderation, he's somehow highly defensive about it.

Notice how any thread daring to speak against the cardboard hoarder is anchored? Seems to be a trait with yids, they cannot handle criticsm. Gotta censor.

Yeah, you're one of them

Nah, OP was more weird. Perhaps I'll unban him in 15 minutes. Either way most of his shit is still up.

All meta threads are bumplocked, this is nothing new. Unlike you fags.

You need to go back

Meta threads will be bumplocked, it's in the rules, sperg.

Never saw an issue with it
It's sometimes even useful to catch the newfag niggers that can't use the board log.

Boo hoo, what the kike needs to do is more frequent Meta threads.
then again barely anything is changed when we do them

I unbanned you just incase, it's been an hour anyway.

Autism is a hell of a thing.

Fuck off.

excuse (you) faggot? you off your meds again or something?

Curious how it's always the fags with no post history who complain in these threads the most.

At least ban whatever shitpost triggered you instead of a legit one next time.

Got it, my apologies.

You shouldn't conclude that the only people who have a problem with inconsistent moderation are newfags.

You can check my history if you want

Aye, thanks Kakekike
Off to shitpost some more

FUCK YOU.
When I get banned I just get banned. I don't go around whining about it. Now you're just gonna unban him because he's crying?
Let him finish his ban time. Fucking fat faggot piece of shit.

I've got no issue with that
I can just use a VPN, I'm complaining because shit like this drives good posters away
ADD MY BAN BACK MARK

Yeah, do it.

Praising Trump and spreading Right-wing views are ok and must be allowed.
You are the problem.

Holla Forums is a shithole full of redditors

Did you fight that ginger yet Mark?

You do realize that there is a difference between looking into it and banning it, right?

Trump was never pro-video game.
He still thinks its causing kids to create school shootings.
Pic related, this was at the time at Sandy Hook.

Stay salty, >>>Holla Forums

He later made a tweet that said that he was wrong about video games.
Why do people who spam this image leave that part out?

then post it

To the user that I just did a D+ on:

My apologies, I meant to do a D*, since people we're using sage as a downvote and I was cleaning house. Didn't mean to wipe your post history.

Unfortunately I am not on a PC right now.

Okay
Still, nothing's gonna fucking happen.

Can a new BO be petitioned for? There's no reason this or any board on 8ch should be run by a jew.

Holla Forums isn't Holla Forums

On the other hand I did actually report just for the sake of helping our volunteer friends catch every exception to their interpretation of the rules :^)

That's a rule 8 :^)

Internet Bloodsports shit is bringing in a ton of retards who think shit like the virgin/chad, Soy Wojak and the amerimutt memes are acceptable, and goons are also taking advantage of the opportunity.

Are you announcing a report, user? I might have to report you for rule 8 for that.