Gamespot SJWs are triggered by Far Cry 5

Holy shit. This video almost came across as parody. But the butt hurt is real. I’m shocked that gaming journalists couldn’t even tell Far Cry 5 was making fun of conservatives.

wtf i like farcry now?

Who cares

I’ll buy three copies just to spite leftards

Your salt is delicious

I'll buy 10 to support drumpf.

win/win situation

This actually sounds like a decent game now

Far Cry was always a great series

Please do not buy games just to spite someone, not even SJWs.

Screw you user, I already finished pre-ordering 5 copies of the game.

This
dubs thread

rolling

broll

The death wish remake is triggering SJWs and brad jones was bitching and crying about Charles Bronson violating the civil rights of drug dealers and rapists in death wish 3.

chkdd

20 COPIES ALREADY
Match me Holla Forums

Bet

How perfect.

Yes fellow Goys, we should all preorder copies of the game to show support. Without financial incentive, how else will game developers know that they should support Gamergate?

Might pirate it then.

4 was a little too subtle for their baby soy brains, I'm hoping 5 will be blatant enough for me to see some real triggering.

The helicopter is the natural predator of the Marxist.

Leftists fear jay jay and friends.

Go market somewhere else ubishill

Can't wait for the Vivendi buyout.

>(((Ayn Rand)))

Absolutely neocohen. Also this thread is pure astroturfing.

Guys, this is ubisoft's attempt to make a good sale, if they do bad on this game their company will get fucked over by vivendi, who's literally expecting ubisoft to crumble.

don't fall for the "far cry is a good game now" meme, don't even buy it, pirate that shit if they manage to crack it.

also, you'll stop funding libshit games this way, never trust the french, NEVER.

Like anyone is even considering to buy this garbage. Ubisoft is so tone deaf they have no fucking clue how to pander consistently anymore, and this shift in tone is them panicking after TNC exploded in Bethesda's face.

I never forgave them for forcing me to play against Pagan Min in 4. Fuck that shit.

it's good or bad?

These libtards are in denial.

Thats not a bad thing, since FC4 are did this better than WF2. FC5 will just be blunt, since the others were already nuanced enough.
Is funny how stereotypical and cartoonish portrait of conservatives are too much for their lack of humor and soft skin.
And the candidate for mayor manages to push some buttons AKA trigger their ass.
You can see the salt coming in this part of the vid, when they say "this cant have nothing to do with the current political context".

People on Holla Forums bought Fallout 4, judging by an official Holla Forums Holla Forums Steam group screenshot, so at least one faggot here considered buying it.

How the fuck did that get in an Ubisoft game?

Controversy marketing is dead, you won't get sales out of mutual triggering.

where is this video people are talking about? webm please

Wait, how does that work?

Isn't that the usual with FC games? That it always turns out the villain is far better than the supposed good guys? Though, I imagine in this case it has more to do with Ubisoft trying to salvage what goodwill they can after Wolfenstein shat the bed so hard.

It's almost like the 'KILL DRUMPF' simulator shit was autistic hyperbole on both counts.

I don't know what to think… think for me Holla Forums

It's official because cakejew ran it, I thought he shut it down last year though.

Fallout 4 is a pro conservative game tbh.

Companies just follow where they money are. Alt right is a trend among urban youth right now, might as well try that market segment.

I think you should kill yourself.

Don't buy this piece of shit game.

So, it was basically him and his goon buttbuddies? How does that represent the board as a whole?

I hate far cry games, but I think this will be the only ps4 game aside from Shadordor and Shadar that I'll buy.

Fuck off, Hines.

Still waiting for those proofs there.

Look up the OP, user.

More likely, now that they dont need to waste with fruitless money draining SJW pandering.
Still bet that optmization will be shit and the loot box thing is annoying, not worth a buy like most modern games.

I understand this is a family-friendly vacation trip planning imageboard, but the angle of the girl implies there should be a nipple.

it looks fun and hella f*ckin epic

This is like a parody.

First, SJWs will shit on anything even if it panders to them. The only way of maybe avoiding SJWs shitting on your product is if you bribe them with money, favors, positions at your company, etc. They're pretty much a Jesse Jackson style give-us-money-or-we-call-you-racist extortion racket + Cronyism.

Second, these AAA game practically never make back their budgets anymore since they're pumping so much cash into advertising, useless positions occupied by incompetent quota hires, and aforementioned regressive-left extortion schemes.

Alt right is a trend full of mutts that feel disenfranchised.

So now that both sides hate it, does it mean that if it's a good game I should buy it?

or don't, the game will be shit either way, just don't give them money, or attention at all in that case.

Pirate it when it comes out and figure out your own opinion.

No, it makes it a lazy cash in that marketed itself on controversy.

Sensible idea

Probably won't be worth pirating due to poor optimization and it's obvious it'll be full of political bullshit. Already seems like a waste of time tbh. Nothing I've heard about it so far even gets me interested enough to pirate it.

plebs

see:

FC4 wasn't really nuanced. Both Amita and Sabal were bad choices.

Just like they did with KANGZDOM Cumming, because of (((BASED))) jewish antifa Vavra.

Black Panther says otherwise.

How do you fuck it up so hard as to alienate both sides of the political spectrum.

The French and Canadians need to be wiped out.

fuck off shill

>the audience they desperately pandered to still hates it because it's yet another fucking Far Cry 3 copypaste job

WTF, i love Ubisoft now!

There are people who actually talk like this? This was only a couple degrees away from a MDE: World Peace skit.

Well there you go. A lesson we can all learn; if you try to please everybody you'll end up pleasing nobody.

I don't think you understand what Black Panther was aiming for. It was aiming for the "WE. WUZ. KANGZ!" market, not the perpetually angry market. It successfully sold to that market, and the reviewers also mostly took the bait and praised blacks for successfully being actors and for successfully being fictionally successful.

You'd think people wouldn't have to learn that lesson the hard way over and over considering how many times it's been proven that pandering to everyone is impossible.

Talent.

Honestly I wish some dev would just go full Ethnic Cleansing.

I guess, but when they drink a big glass of (((cultural marxism))) it makes you do stupid things. The only way that they would repeatedly do fuck up is if they genuinely thought they were completing some moral mission.

I was hoping that a Moon man mod would come out. Then FC5 might actually be fun.

Did anyone actually give a shit about Wildlands? I'm the vaguest bit interested if it is more like 2.

Still not paying for it.

I never even used SomethingAwful, don't call me a goon faggot.

Just pirate it.
This isnt rocket science, it could be a bait and switch for obvious reasons.

It's Ubisoft. You tell me.

just preordered 100 copies to trigger you virgins

This right here is why I visit this board every day.
Never change Holla Forums.

are ubisoft /ourguys/?

Jokes on you. I just cancelled my 101 pre-orders to cancel you out and one up you.

include me in the screencap for /r/4chan dude

this is how these cancerous threads always wind up
learn to spot the jew. It's incredibly easy. Always sage. And kill yourself if even for a second you think about buying games because they support your politics

Every FC is like that. It's just that FC2 and apparently FC5 are more blunt while FC3 and FC4 leave the message more to the end, like how in FC4 the empowered female freedom fighter called Anita actually is okay with killing children and destroying crops fields and monuments so she can cultivate poppy and become rich while Pagan Min is the good guy trying to maintain order.

A bold move.

Anons are you doing? I did not mean for this to happen. But I'll be taking that screencap anyways, I was going to leave it as a memory but a screencap is nice too

They're betting on the fence shitting demographic. They hope they will be motivated to tear their anus off the fencepost and go buy the game to prove how superior they are to everyone else.

God damn I can't stand their voices. They all sound like bitchy little soyboy faggots.

They are bitchy soyboy faggots. I bet you an 80 year old man has more testosterone than all of them combined.

They know. They're trying to direct the conversation before it happens. They want to make people who complain about it look stupid and want to convince people who were ignoring it for those reasons to buy it. Games keep sucking shit for pandering to SJWs and it's their job to try and blunt that. Basic marketing, ignoring the even more basic marketing of not making shit products and pandering to shit people.

Though, I would never buy into this shit regardless, because the only people who try to make games take place in small American rural towns are people who have never been there because they despise those types of people, or people who completely rebelled against their families and view those places as hell on earth. I've lived in only small American towns, and these awkward ideas of what they are that people shove into games is strange and immersion breaking. The places are wrong, the people are wrong, the voices are wrong, everything is wrong. Games that try to directly clone small towns STILL get it wrong somehow.

At least one of them is.

Far Cry 2 was a fucking masterpiece and I've never found another "Africa is an unfixable shithole that's better off glassed" simulator to quite the same quality as that one ever.

i FUCKING love drm now!!

They could always lock the office doors and set the whole place on fire.

Did you just miss all the articles they wrote about how problematic Black Panther actually was?

shut up icycalm, the game is shit.

Dumb shit, just posting something relevant to the thread. It may shock you to realize that if someone posts something positive from someone, that it does not mean they immediately advocate for buying games from them.

Who gives a shit so long as they're dead?

emotinal reactions like that are to be expected

I don't think they're betting on any particular audience at all and were more likely told by their grantmakers to tone down the propaganda. Being the frog soyim they are though this ends up with a Frankengame that has antifa skinnyfag legs with one tit, mascara and an arian brotherhood tattoo on xir's shaved head.

lol

Can you imagine how much shittier the industry would get if there was documented evidence of (well-deserved) violence against the SJWs in the industry? It would become their holy directive to completely destroy vidya, instead of just virtue signaling nonsense like it is now.

Not? They're going to do the exact same things regardless of what happens to them.
It already is. That you don't see this is proof of your impotence in stopping them.

you sure you're posting in the right place?
>>>/4chan/ is down the hall to the left

The fucking custom map looks better than the fucking garbage main game.
Might actually be worth a pirate now

What a bunch of faggots.

That's true
Still, they can't be worst than Ubisoft itself

wait, now the game isnt anti-christian propaganda?

No, they're lying so that you'll buy it.

oh i would never buy it. far cry peaked at 2 and then ubisoft rapidly declined in quality.

Maybe if you're a shit taste casual
There's only one good FarCry game

>>>/ggrevolt/

but seriously, it's not about PR but rather it's about public perception. Everyone hates SJWs because they try to censor entertainment using government, blackmail, relationships, police think, etc.

They have their position because normalfags are too trustworthy and they're basically a cult. The worst thing you can do is prove them right by trying to kill them all. Do they deserve it? Absolutely, however if a fucking idiot since SJWs aren't a terrorist group, they make people kill themselves instead. The best way to deal with this situation is to diminish as much power they have as possible. This will likely take years to repair, but will be ultimately worth it.

cool might pirate
still dubya checkem

Definitely looks fun, but knowing Ubisoft, I'll wait for a pirate.

The Mars map looks fu-
DROPPED

It is from Ubishit.
Never buy anything from them.
And while at it: kill leftists on the streets.

Man, you're really going all out with this marketing. Have an openly alt-right employee and I'll buy six copies.

Far Cry 2 was like realistic stalker.

Wildlands map wasn’t even that big from what I rememebr.

it already got shoah'd

I do believe this is called full circle.