4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite kind of clothing/armor in games?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=231
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

schoolgirl uniforms

in honesty I don't really know

maybe….

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Was feeling sick yesterday so just went back to bed. Still feel a bit sick today too

Morning folks
Listening to a tournament and reading dragon maid probably won't be around long

Leather armor

How goes user

what did he mean by this

How you liking the dragon maid manga?

soup.. lots of soup, bread, hydrate with electrolytes/water and take some meds.

So where were you yesterday?

I took some ibuprofen earlier. On my new diet so drinking tons of water to fill my stomach lately anyway.
How goes user

Sick. Didn't feel good so just passed out.
How goes fam

It's as lewd as it is cute. I was warned that the art was complete garbage but I don't see the issue

Yeah that looks cute as fuck
Did you make the tail meat thread on /a/?

Plate armour or dapper clothing with capes. I'm a sucker for regal looks.

Morning lads, how goes?
Feelin kinda shit, but after work tomorrow I have 3 consecutive days off.
Also
SENRAN KAGURA PEACH BEACH SPLASH SOON

I don't really have one particular kind of favorite; I usually find something to like about most outfits in vidya. I wish the Senran games had bodysuits though tbh

Not too bad, stocked up on tons of OG Xbox over the weekend thanks to a local Mom n Pop store having a BOGO Free on $9.99 and below games.

Couple SFC, and stopped at target since Azure Striker GunVolt was 50% off on cartwheel

I love a good cape. Always wear that half cloak thing in KCD.
What'd you do today user

das it mane
Shit how? You sick too fa?

Hi
The kind you usually acquire mid-game that looks amazing and then have to abandon for armor with objectively better stats later on but refuse to because said armor is too good looking to abandon.

(checked)
The fuck is that oregon trail thing?
What'd you get a wendy's?

My folks bought a ton of fast food this weekend cause they feel bad about all the doctor shit I'm going through. But I think maybe they are trying to kill me

I always enjoy handicapping myself in games anyway so I stick to whatever I like.
How goes user

No /a/ or type-moon threads for me until fate extra last encore is done and I can pirate a batch.

Its the original Oregon Trail from the Apple II days as a handheld. Got it for my Brother but found out over the weekend he already got one, Both him and his daughter play it so she learns about it. Its pretty clever

Wendys? Get my Usual, Double with Fries and Mello Yellow Peach.

Thats neat as fuck. Might have to find some online oregon trail or something after the thread.

Never heard of it

I don't know. I have a lot of work to do but I don't feel like doing it really. It's just too bullshit and I have to bullshit my way through it because I can't really say what I really think about it, and considering there's a lot of it, the practice of bullshitting gets very tiresome. I don't like lying really, but I sort of have to or I have to lay off on giving much depth or else I'll just fail.

I just noticed that nobody was around to shill the cytube, come hang out for tunes and vidia if you want, maybe some anime.
cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

ran out of gas 60 miles sooner than I should have and ended up doing 4 hours of errands and stuff to protect against it happening again so either its in worse shape or someone siphoned my gas.

Nothing too gaudy, as long as it looks like it fits the game.

DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE
my blood pressure was high for unknown reasons, made me feel like shit and I still feel like shit even though it's gone back down. It wasn't even astronomically high or anything either, like 150/whatever with a pulse of about 70. It was UP, but not HIGH. I sure as fuck hope i'm not getting sick though, I don't want to burn all 3 of my consecutive off days feeling terrible and being unable to play PBS.

Whats the work about?

Aren't most modern cars hard to siphon gas from though

Target Exclusive, gotta goto the store or order from there.

>his usual isn't a spicy chicken sandwich, large fries, and a chocolate frosty

Hey I got my Orange Swirl from the Ice cream place over the weekend

>he doesn't get a Frosty and Fries to dip them into

Why you think I get the chocolate frosty monica
I heard chikfila is getting some new orange milkshake, wanna try it.

its a chevy S10 pickup which they stopped making over 10 years ago, mine is a 1999 or 2000 I cant remember which and there is not security on the tnak

Nero's tits and ass: the show

Fuck.

Tried it, its bretty gud m8.. maybe when you get better you should go get one.

Fuck even their breakfast is good.

Good morning, faggots.

Light armour? I always prefer to be like a swashbuckling mobile type.

Oregon trail running on that itty bitty computer is both really neat and totally adorable.

Played more Leafgreen today. I'm at the silph co. building now, and I just got my last teammate. I also went and caught Articuno. Catching legendaries in Leafgreen feels like a bigger pain in the ass than catching them in Sapphire for some reason.

what city/state?

Whats up cucks.

I've almost finished the first of the 2nd Generation RaiGear.

My favorite part is the butt thrusters.

I'm going to add an additional pair of thruster wings to the back of the torso where the "cockpit" juts out.

After that, I just need to pose it then it's ready for rendering.

this is the real reason why Warframe isn't dead yet

shit looks good… maybe make some VTs?

Might want to see if you can install that then

I fucking love chikfila. Mom works right next to one so she brings it home more often then most places.

How goes user

We've got two in the area.. and are both always fucking busy

truth

i don't have any more thick bodysuit girls

I have to write essays. A lot of essays, over very political, cherry-picked left-aligned topics. I attempt to keep my writing very apoltical or sometimes even dare to lean towards what I actually think, and both actions get me a failed paper. And then I look to my peers' papers who just agree with everything the professor puts out, and they get passing papers everytime. So it puts me in a precarious position of just lying and bullshitting my way through this course. Everyday, and I mean everyday making a new bullshit leftist essay to give to this teacher. I hate it, but I can't drop out because then I'll lose where I'm living at the moment. It's all just very tiresome.

was considering that, for now I have some cans of gas hidden in a rubbermaid tub locked in the canopy in the back if I need it again

Hamilton, canada
Pieces of shit are calling themselves the ungovernables

But I want to shoot them

First time I've ever heard about this. What's their endgame?

Can you actually put minifigs in these?

Fuck I want those chicken mini things. Those breakfast ones

One of these days the worlds going to change and every liberal professor is going to hang. Its going to be amazing.

Maybe put up some cameras.

That comes later

I don't know what this is but it's fucking rad. Nice dubs, too.

Watched more Yuru Yuri today. Stopped for a bit because my weed guy was out of town for like a week. Season 1 finale. a lot more physical than usual. Also played some Viewtiful Joe.

They targeted a ghetto area that was gentrified, so I assuming they're using vandalization means to renigger our downtown

I got you fam Thicc Samus is best Samus

Had those on my Business trip in January Twice.. shit was good.

ZSS is the best thing to happen to Samus tbh.

Season 2 is when yryr really picks up too.
What is viewtiful joe even like really? I know a lot of people like it but I've never played or seen it

You went on a business trip? Where and why

Good lord.

They just resent people who are successful.

This thicc meme needs to burn in the deepest fathoms of hell. I just want to look a nice voluptuous female form without some 15 year old hispanic autistic child spouting T H I C C and bumbling nigger noises to himself.

I hope so. This jew is giving me a headache.

dumb cunt

I think i'm just gonna go watch some videos about japan and pass out

You lads have a nice one

pretty good

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

The anime's shit IIRC, but they're 2d beat em up's for the Gamecube or PS2. You should try them.

The Soon-To-Be-Named Gen 2 RG utilizes powerful Anti-RG, Anti-Monster weaponry.

Its primary weapon is a powered up Turbo Corkscrew Lance, which can pierce the armor of any monster and most RGs.

Its ranged weapon is a high powered Buster Rifle, which fires armor piercing, explosive shells with the speed and accuracy of a standard rifle.

A custom Mana weapon known only as The Jammer was created, which uses specific input combinations from strumming the strings on the weapon itself to channel and unleash devastating Magic attacks. Its bladed edges also allow it to be used as a melee weapon.

I've been playing the mons. Working on a "Monster Hunter" team.

Currently have:
Noivern (Nargacuga)
Goodra (Khezu)
Tyrantrum (Deviljho/Barroth)
Aggron (Gravios)
Feraligatr (I guess like a Brute Lagiacrus)
and Garchomp (Cehpalos)

Wondering about others and how I can not get raped by fairies.

VTs?

Unfortunately not.

Thanks bro. Listening to Advice by the Pillows on infinite loop is really good at power boosting my creativity drive.

I think thicc is a cute word tbh

Cya next time fam

The fuck, never knew there was even an anime

Work related for my promotion with the Freight Inspecting

God damn right

I think the problem is the hispanic child and not the word itself. Non-whites ruin literally everything.

This. I just want my delicious thighs to stop being a memefetish

See you around.

What fetishes qualify as meme fetishes?

Oh rad, I actually tried making a couple of those a while back but could never get a decent looking, yet still skinny leg design going.

That, and there's only so many parts that would work as weapon barrels.

Ohhhh right. Wish I could go on a trip. I want to smell hotels and eat vending machine food

So design one that can

It'd be too big tbh.

I've made a bunch of stuff that can actually hold minifigs before, but I'm not really trying to do that with these mechs.

Good taste user

Oooo right forgot about those

It's an action game? It's hard. The framing is that you're in like a movie or some shit so you can slow down and speed up time as mechanics. They affect your hits and everything. It's fun.

I tell myself that, everyday.

Technically every fetish, depending on your definition.

Same thing I tell ladies about dildos

Anything can be one as long as you are brave enough

I would have been eating lobster and shit every night then

I always love slowdown shit like that when its good

theres a limit.. like $50 a day, which the HQ location I was at had a cafeteria that was really fucking good and cheap.

Double Bacon Cheeseburger, Onion Rings, and Milkshake for like $6

Ryouna's better

Imagine some smelly 12 AM black criminal negro in a wife beater and sagging pants spotting an attractive female and that screeching that particular word before doing a little hip dance and muttering nonsense to himself.

Don't be such a racist. Obama would be ashamed if he were alive to see this.

I consider a memefetish as anything that can quickly derail a thread furshit is an exception or spewed by normalfags

Haruka is even better but ryouna is top 5 at worst

I really gotta stop eating that kind of shit but god damn do I want it badly

Everything is gross when you picture a nigger doing it though

Ok then, that makes sense.

Some detail on the butt thrusters

Sorta fucked myself with all the gold, since RGs turn gold when they go Ego Boost mode.

But this is supposed to be my self-insert mecha so I guess I felt like I deserved it.

pace it dude, sometimes you gotta cut back and have a good home cooked meal.

Those trips burned me out on fast food and man did I want a nice home cooked meal when I got home.

Does a feet fetish count?

All my families home cooked meals are terrible for you too though. I'm from the south so

YES.

Southern Hospitality.. give me fried chicken, mash potatoes, gravy, fried ocra, and Sweet Tea.

Whats wrong with soft cute tiny smelly girls feet huh?

Fried ocra is literally my favorite food. Its so unique and weird and you don't find it often so its always a nice treat.

I wouldnt. Feet is as normalfag as fetishes get but footfags cant reliably destroy a thread

Yep, you know that's where that cute word came from, was blacks on twitter watching sheboons shake their ass around on 15 second videos on twitter and using that particular bastardization of the word "thick" which would have been an ok word on its own to describe healthy-looking females had this horrific meme not caught on. Keeping this truth in mind, it's difficult to use that word in a cute or attractive sense in any way, at least for me.

I like girls with heterochromatic eyes and blondes.

>smelly

See my only exposure to it is through cute 2d girls so

Its just smells

Good shit my dude, I love them too. I don't know why but haruka just does things to my dick.

the kind with passive buffs

How goes user

fuck you, Obama. Everyone in my state hates your black ass. Go play some more golf and get snu-snu'd by your gorilla wife, fucking weak cunt.

I'm seeing it in more mediums than just 2D girls, way more mediums than that. I've gradually grown to hate it very, very much and would rather the only thing that can get my weenie to go boom be clean of it.

Shame that it's such a rare condition. I've only seen it once in real life and that was on a dog. Atleast 2D can deliver on my fantasies.

My dad was heterochromatic but aside that I've never seen it.

Anyways time for me to go Back to my Chinese cartoon books take it easy guys

any suggestions of where I should go If I wanna download all of the original Dragon Ball in japanese?

user do you not know the choice anime torrent sites?

No, I don't. I've actually never torrented any anime or vidya before tbh.

Just go to nyaa

u talkin manga or aneemay?

disillusioned but good rits

anime.

oh damn, well lets start wtih anidb
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=231
anidb lists all the subbers and their current status

after that there are 3 main torrent sites at least
nyaa.pantsu.cat
anidex.info
nyaa.se

What did this magician do to you exactly?

sorry nyaa.se is ded, I meant nyaa.si, but you should really used the other 2 first because sjw

I never said that, Ritsu. Petite girls are ok in my book, I'd rather a middle ground between the two in all honesty. For example I think this>>14439622
is fucking disgusting.

hurr durr I dun fucked up I meant this

am gross

I've worked 10 days in a row, got told to take tomorrow (today) off, then get a text at like 9pm last night to come to a meeting today for some bullshit.

Why did Jun Seba aka Nujabes have to die? I can't have enough of his stuff

What about DFC

Should I worry about any kind of malware or getting in shit with the law with these sites?

not at all
avoid horrible subs because SJW and crunchy roll rips though

Only viruses if you are incredibly dumb about it. Don't go downloading exes when looking for shows.

Thats some shit. Hope the pays worth it

Nah the chick needs to have tits at least. She needs to feed the offspring somehow. I'm a breeder, not a molester.

well somewhat depending on company and DUBS FAGGOT

Boob sweat is a neat fetish.

Continuing to touch up details on the Gen 2 RG.

Need a name for it.
the Technical "horse" name is RG-XG201 Avelignese

But I need a codename like the Jack or the Valkyrie.

I'm heading out, see you guys around.

I also enjoy /clang/

Adios

Cya next time fam

Goodnight.

night

I don't really see the appeal. Seems cold

Boob sweat is pretty nice. Good taste fam

Small boobs still make milk you know

In the future there should be a battle robot that can battle with weapons and shit but also has a vagina so it can settle down and have little cyborgs when it decides it's getting too outdated for that shit.

No. That disturbs the natural order of things too much. It must not grace the presence of this Earth.

whenever this happens they also try to minimize the OT I get but it's sort of fruitless effort on their part, especially because if this meeting is longer than 15 minutes I'm going to be in the exact same boat I was last week even with the extra day off.
and if it's 15 minutes I'm going to flip the fuck out.

Theres nothing wrong with admiring cute 2d lolis

I think I'm gonna piss and go to bed now. It's been a long night.

Cya next time fam

gonna bail, have a good one

it's hard to watch anime and do other things
it's not like regulo teevee

I agree. All robots should be allowed to retire and do fuck all until their power runs out instead of just getting scrapped.

Guess I'll play some KCD
Cya next time user

Leather and cloaks are the best, just cool looking like Garret from Thief, not the retarded sexy or batman shit that you get in games these days.

Welp, starting posing and rendering. It's gonna be beautiful.