Kingdom Come Deliverance General Thread №7

The performance patch has already release and the GOG version should now be available out in the wild.

WE FITGIRL REPACK NOW
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:89ABBF9913E08D93AA834EC9E10B2F33E448279C

If you have microstutters:
steamcommunity.com/app/379430/discussions/0/1700542332341063477/

Another link to check out to improve game's performance:
steamcommunity.com/app/379430/discussions/0/1700542332340601553/

If you have CPU related freezes/microfreezes, it's cryengine's fault and
the solution is to limit the game process's CPU usage to 99%
mion.faireal.net/BES/

If you followed all the above but feel like there might be more tweaks to
improve your performance as you have a high end rig and your Henry still
runs like ass, check out the link below for some user.cfg goodness.
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/27

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/k2Jai
archive.is/o1mtf
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/83
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/51
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/128
wccftech.com/kingdom-come-deliverance-pc-patch-1-3-this-week/
kingdomcomedeliverance.gamepedia.com/Decorated_arming_doublet
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com/St. George's Sword
kingdom-come-deliverance.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Come:_Deliverance_Wiki
kingdom-come-deliverance.vidyawiki.com/Kingdom Come Deliverance Wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol kinda hope that spinning sword bug never gets fixed.

I think I broke pebbles

Anyone else make great strides in sending horses to space?

I hope it fixes ongoing quests, at the moment The King's Silver is fucked so I put that on hold, there's a bug in Aquarius where you can't heal Antonia's husband despite having taken First Aid 3 and there's another bug in the Masquerade quest line.

Great job, you killed your horse.

I ran into a glitch with the grindstone that made my character float. I figured out that if you open your inventory/map you descend, so for awhile I had controllable flight.

I tried to jump a small ledge with the horse and it went 180 horizontal and shot me up so high in the air but it didn't do any damage when I landed, just played the you fell off your horse animation.

Horses are the glitchiest shit, I swear. Every time I open a treasure map I clip through my horse and can't look anywhere but the sky, then when I try to get off the horse the shitty collision makes it so that I get stuck on top of my horse, can't move at all and have to reload my last save.
GJ War
HORSE

archive.is/k2Jai

Interesting stuff and kek at the swearing, someone needs to compile all the different versions of this scene

Do these fags not know what AA is?
Didn't an user say that THQ Nordic was actually going to start doing good shit lalely?
I think 2018 will be a good year. Time for hope to come back to the gayman industry

An entire generation grew up not knowing what AA is.

archive.is/o1mtf
found the thread I was thinking of

It's what they are implying.
Good news then, Warhorse is gonna be partnering up with THQ Nordic after they bought out Deep Silver, and THQ Nordic is ramping up on AA titles

Best review so far.

This one explained really well why the combat is actually utter shit.

I didn't watch this video but I generally agree that combat could really use some improvements. For any user that might be interested, this mod can make combat more bearable by tweaking lock-in range and such for fights against multiple opponents :
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/83

If you want more random encounters, this one is also nice :
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/51

Lastly, this one is a general "balance" mod that mashes up a bunch of other mods, I think a lot of those changes are actually pretty bad but maybe some people here will be interested :
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/128

True, but it's a lame description, and he's describing something a bit different.
AA sounds like a budget version of AAA while KCD is like an 'auteur' game where you can see the vision of the director(s) come through.
e.g. Mafia and KCD are pretty similar (aside from the genre).

Ah fuck it, when do I get to kill monks? I read about it in an earlier thread.

So do you actually have an opinion of your own or are you just incapable of independent thought? I've already heard all the drawbacks of combat and it can be described in 20 words or less. It's a dueling simulator where all the dudes line up in mass battles with forced lockons.

The combat section starts about 23min in. It's accurate.

There's also a lot of issue with the game's hitboxes, they randomly don't register for some reason, and the enemies' recoil also more than often makes them avoid your combo. I always knew there's something wrong there, but that guy helped me noticing it by giving the slowed down and zoomed in footages.

And these are my independent thoughts. The crashes and save corruption really did bug me. Bethesda games might also crash frequently, but the autosave feature that happens every time you exit the door or sleep/wait, and having both quicksave and autosave, made crashes and save corruption a non issue compared to KCD. And the leveling, or just going through this game in general, are a slog. There are a lot of creative shortcuts into becoming a god in Morrowind and Oblivion (even moreso for modded Oblivion) even at the very beginning (after saving Kvatch and opening oblivion gates in Oblivion's case, but in Morrowind you can pretty much become a god before doing the first mission), but not in this game. You can steal a bunch of soldier equipment during the long prologue and that's it. It's linear and you can't even become a god. I hate it. Such a buggy and dull game.

You almost had me till that last part, go be Nevararine or Dovahkiim elsewhere.

What I mean is overpowering yourself through your own effort. The narrative of TES might treat you like a god or chosen one, typical rpg stuff, but the progress into becoming an actual god is something you do on your own decisions. Hell, in Morrowind you can max out all your stats and wear enchanted full daedric set while the narrative still treats you like a filthy scum fresh off the refugee boat.

What part of "Historical and Realistic" RPG simulator that you don't get? you can get the best type of equipment and have a combat-focused build, but you'll still get your ass kicked if you aren't smart about your fights, but no, you'd rather focus on being broken and overpowered in combat than every other features that this broken game has that Elder Scrolls doesn't. If those videos are any indicator, this game isn't for you.

neck yourself you retard

You can leave Skalitz at max level. Stop being shit.

I get what they're going for, it's realism, but combined with the sluggish progression of an RPG, realism sucks. I expect RPG to be a genre where I get my ass kicked by everyone at the beginning but through my own effort I can slowly build myself to become invincible. If I still get my ass kicked even at the highest level, then what's the point. Just my opinion, I prefer if games like KCD weren't RPG and just open world action games like Stalker.

Besides, I think KCD isn't muddy, shitty, and disgusting enough to be a realistic medieval game. It should've been like vid related.

Not a bad vid. I only played after most bugs were sorted so didn't have a major issue. Still though, the vid smacks of generic "Gamer". Like someone whining about the bad voice dubbing in a spaghetti western and saying that it shouldn't be released to American audiences.

The 'one vs many' combat really is ass though. The tutorial ingame tip they give - "take out one guy from a distance before engaging in combat" – should've been taken seriously, so fighting more than one knight is ALWAYS suicide. That way you avoid the cheesy fighting.

Minor point: Story/world is a touch duller (or dryer) than it should be. He did the same with Mafia but this might just come down to the way Czechs view the world for all i know.

user, you really are a sophist type of an intellectual if you think the 15th century was mud-riddled shitholes like in movies, and
Git gud, put effort into everything because everyone's mortal just like you, you kept referring back to this point, you want a Power Hero fantasy, go back to Skyrim and we already got brown-gray colored fps games, you're entire criticisms are aesthetics and not being a godlike asshole being without playing with cheats.

Stop posting direct jewtube embeds fag, it looks like you're shilling

Didn't watch it, but I can confirm that the combat is trash. It's just 'time your block'.
Directional attacks don't matter because enemies who are relevant when it comes to battle just insta-block you. You have to wait until they strike so you can use the special counter move. With everyone else, they barely bother blocking.

Oh, and the numbers game sucks, when you can get end-game armor easy as shit.

I feel you about the linearity. It goes for the more standard trash RPG lot, rather than the unfortunately rare Bethesda type of "make your own guy and adventure through this world we made" setup.
I prefer open-ended stuff. Gives me a DnD type vibe. I get to make my own characters with inspirations and desires. Would've loved, for instance, in this to be a Cuman, or to play the role of a mercenary, or just plain wandering peasant.

Game has a fuckton of potential, but I think it dropped the ball a lot. Possibly due to first-time jitters.

There's 3 stages to combat appreciation in Deliverance
1: "This is shit, it's clunky and should be in third person view instead"
2:"Wait, I finally got the hang of it, this is actually really fun and challenging"
3:"Holy fuck, having to fight more that one person is cancer, this combat system is garbage"

It isn't that clunky. But, then, I'm used to M&B. It seemed fairly straight-forward, and quite well thought out, when I had first started. The challenge drops like a brick when you meet Bernard.

As for multiple people, it's mostly about kiting, and getting on your horse the moment you have trouble. Learning to tell who can be killed easily helps, too. Like I said, you can kill a lot of people in a few short jabs, since some of them don't block. You usually can tell these guys by the lack of armor, funnily enough making it even easier to kill them.

It's that or people rather want the combat from Mordhau or Arx Fatalis, but I learn through a lot of trial and dying that you ain't the chosen one, you're just a dumb kid with a sword, it took a lot of back stepping and making the buggers come at you one at a time while making sure they won't surround you, really wish they can keep their objective of challenging dueling combat while having a few options for dueling 2-3 people. Using a polearm helps heaps.

Is patch 1.3 out for PC?

I though that wasn't coming out until later?

They said it'd be out this week, but Vavra also said he'd be finalizing the patch yesterday. Unless there's some testing that needs to be done until it's out, it should be out already.

For me it was :
During the tutorial
After Bernard teaches me dodging, parrying, ripostes and combos while still in the hobo phase and fighting enemies that don't parry 99% of my blows
Mid/late game

I also wish there was some differenciation between dodging and perfect blocking. Right now they achieve the same thing against strong enemies since they both don't create any openings (unless it's a riposte). Dodging should be high risk/high reward, so if you mess it up you take the hit but if you succeed you spend a little stamina but then the enemy is open for a follow-up strike. It would also make light armor more valuable with the associated perk.

It's supposed to release this week, but then again it was originally planned for last week.

I don't think it was, but it would feel much more authentic if the game depicted it that way. You know, feeling authentic, being immersed in the thick atmosphere. What's the point of historical accuracy when you're just going to depict the same boring early renaissance we've seen a million times in M&B, movies, and other stuff?
I expect a visionary and novel game where the creator expresses how he sees the dark ages were like. If it was dirty, then make the audience puke. If it was brutal, then make the audience terrorized by the agony. There's no point in wasting time and money to research what these dumbass peasants and noble assholes ate and drink back then, it would just make a dull unoriginal aesthetic.

It should be true at the beginning of the game, but as I said, it would be nice if I was allowed to keep improving myself until I become invincible.

Yeah, I hate Vavra's design phillosophy. Just look at how lackluster the freedom and customization in Mafia is compared to GTA series and their clones. It's just a linear shooter slash walking simulator game with a sprawling empty city as the backdrop. Same with this game, it's the Mafia of TES clones.

Also, feinting is also useless because low level enemies die quickly anyway and high level enemies never fall for it.

They might be trying to get the console and PC versions up to date at the same time, Xbone is dead last but it's the most stable compared to the PS4 and PC.

Autosaving as a mitigation for your bugs as opposed to game design is a shitty pleb idea.
Ideally, the game could get to a more stable state without needing autosave to make up for the crashes.

There's literally nothing wrong with not losing your progress.

Can't wait for actual difficulty overhauls to come out. Something like:

People are already bitching about fighting multiple enemies at the same time.
Your ideas would only create more bitching like the videos posted above.

For some reason it took ages to load my save when I saved in the monastery. If that's happening for everyone I assume it's just that saving in towns causes long ass load times. The game is installed on an NVMe SSD while my saves are on a SATA 3 SSD. It should load about as fast as possible.

If this is a common issue I hope the patch addresses it. I heard the load times on consoles are fucking abysmal so surely they're doing something about it.

Patch when?

Is your dog ok?

Right after Bonerlord.

I'm amazed at how broken this game is. Your weapon unsheathes when it wants to, 1v2+ combat is a disaster that relies on breaking the AI to be playable. Getting awkwardly locked onto opponents is a mess of design, people are playing this game with a keyboard, z-targeting is for analog sticks. I don't want consolized shit. Keeping on with the combat, god help you if you're on the lower end of a slope, but god smile upon you provided you bait the guy you're fighting up a hill, you'll dominate just about anybody. It's a marvel this game shipped this way, and it's just an absolute piece of unplayable trash.

Just finished the game today. Already expected the sudden pseudo-ending from all the crap I've read on here but it still caught me unawares due to how abrupt and off-key it was. now to wait for the final act DLC

How does armor type work?
I got this fancy 18 def Cuman captain helmet and a couple better looking but worse def-wise cuman helms.
I already have couple pieces of superior Cuman armor. Will people attack me or call me out on it, or does it only affect speech?

Nobody will give a shit, people might call you knight as usual.

It actually only affects Charisma. But even the Cumans will still attack you while friendly NPCs don't give a fuck.

I like the "It's a shitty skyrim clone with less freedom" posts when it's clear the game was built around immersing you in a character and his story in the world they've built, not being a freeform "do what you want" rpg.

you forgot a step
2.5: what the fuck this nigger ripostes every second attack

Nice.
Now if only archery wasn't complete fucking ass

Now I remember why I rage quitted last time.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING PATCH VAVRA

bls patch soon

After stealing the merchant guild seal from that one guy the Vegabond gets stuck at the execution area of the town. Known bug?

This. And there are still retards asking
'why can;t i design my own character, change race/gender' etc
'why can't i take over the land and become king?'
'where's muh fireballs'

Where's my character design, i wanted to change my head to a larger size to accommodate a bigger helmet, why can't i change my race to be more slav, why can't i change my gender to a manly man of the manest of men, why can't i take over the land and make bank as a king? where is my fireballs? i tried inputting a quarter circle and it didn't work

You're right, but since the game is supposed to be realistic, that would be fine if they added some other ways to make multi-enemy fights more viable such as hiring people to join you when you set off to fight a bandit/cuman camp.
But I guess they ran out of time/budget for shit like that.

It's fucking retarded that you can't hire mercs tbh

idem do kluba dnes japonsky inzinier predvadza najnovsi ritny buchar.riadna ritna masina toto bude.tri motory a moze prirazat dve tisicky prirazov.aj velkou rychlostou moze krutit umeleho kokota v riti.riadny ritny kver toto bude do paroma.

open world =/= sandbox

So KCD is supposed to be a JRPG game?

this quest is turning out to be exactly the kind of scooby doo shit I was hoping for with this game.

I hope you at listen to what Hare has to say before you decide on anything, user. He's pretty bro-tier and most likely someone you're gonna meet again in the eventual expansion.

How do I get the quest that supposedly makes me a Talmberg Huntsman and gives me a house there?

Just talk to the Talmberg Master Huntsman, he'll be in a hut south of the castle on a hill overlooking the village.

Alright, guess I haven't met the requirements yet.

That's just normal combat user and it still applies in modern warfare, you never fight uphill if you can help it.

Yeah I'm actually curious about this, what are the requirements for a lot of the side quests? Is it just reputation, or is it also based on your level or other completed quests?

literally just switch between your opponents and block or dodge. Don't try to execute combos. Keep both in view at all times and don't let yourself get flanked.

I think certain sidequests open up depending on how far you are in the main quest.

If you are still buying that shitty lie of "Europe was really dirty and shit at some point in the past" you are a filthy Semite or a dog eating mongoloid. The realism is what makes it immersive, and its really not a hard combat system despite it's clankiness, just get good. And no not everyone has been so casualized that we want to be Jesus in every RPG we play.

Also have you even played the game, I really like the story because it is good, instead of the pathetic excuses for quests in skyrim. I had to mod that game to shit to make it even seem immersively plausible. 3 people per major city, one retarded currency that the ancients who didn't know the empire existed used. Smack the other person combat. Jesus Plebeians like you should get castrated, you are criticizing the game for all the wrong things.

The game depicted people way more dirty and with shitty clothes than they were in reality. Basically all of the clothes are wrong. So the game is not really that realistic in that sense.
Also I am at 1/3 of the main quest and I am already overpowered as fuck, because I did a lot of side things. And the main quest become just going around questioning people, which is kind of annoying. The gameplay is nice, but I just don't feel like I get to use it often enough.
Just adding a little to the conversation without even linking to posts.

How are they wrong?

Like most games and movies? I get liking a dark setting, but everything now is dark.
The main character is human. Even the best warrior can lose his life to one small mistake, or even do everything right but die from a lucky arrow or dysentery if he's shitty luck.

I don't believe that the middle ages were really filthy, but it would be more emotionally immersive if the old ages were associated with brutality and filthiness. Just look how well Seven Samurai, Andrei Rublev, and The Seventh Seal portrayed medieval ages, and these directors took no effort in learning what those medieval fags really ate or wore. They simply created an atmosphere that brings you back to that era, doesn't matter if it's accurate or not, all that matters is the atmosphere feels authentically old by infusing primitiveness and savagery.

Really? It felt generic to me. The characters and melodrama also felt too romanticized to be realistic.

It's pretty simple, but badly designed and broken.

It's not about casualization, but progression from zero to hero.

I have.

Who cares about story in a video game, what a shitty excuse.

Most movies today aren't even gritty, just boring. Like those Inarritu and Aronofsky flicks, what a joke.

Well, it's a video game, so it has to be fun first and foremost.

1.3 PATCH FOR NIGGER'S FUCK'S SAKE

Well, here we go again with the SJW screechings about how a game portraying historical accuracy is racist because it takes place in 15th century Europe which was predominantly white at the time. The same bullshit was spewed with The Witcher III.

I have a game idea: African Tribe Simulator. This game will depict cultural accuracy as you play a member of one of many African tribes of your choice.

However, since it would be rayciss 'n sheeit to have the tribes consist of only black Africans, tribes will be evenly diversified between black, Chinese, Japanese, native American, white, Hispanic, and sand nigger.

As a member of an African tribe, you will:

Would be a great opportunity to break through these racist trends of entrenching your game in racism under false pretense.

Who wants to get this game started?

Don't copy paste shit.

Isn't that progression enough? What more you want, godmode?

The final progression of any RPG game ever made should be god mode.

Don't argue with retards.

Is mocking them still on the table?

Alright. Make it funny.

Yes. It 100% happens to everyone.

What's the latest performance patch out? Does have fitgirl repack in the OP have it? I'd rather just buy the game and stop worrying about this but I'm broke as shit right now.

Wait till 1.3 comes out this week. It's supposed to fix a lot of bugs and improve the performance.
You can download fitgirl's repack for now and then download the standalone 1.3 patch when it comes out.

Delayed, you can play the game and pirate the firgirl repack, but you gotta get the save everywhere mod, because it's pretty fucking broken.

What the fuck is that pic from? Some medieval /fa/ guide? Also almost 100% of the end game bandits look like that armored guy in the pic, with the exception of the helmet.

Cool, I already got a copy and I played through a bit but I'm saving myself for a more stable version of the game.

Well, the Third Act is gonna be released by December (hopefully) and they'll still want to polish this game, the Czech team are a bunch of perfectionist autists when it comes to polishing the game, good times playing Mafia 1 and 2.

bird helmet best helmet

These helmets always crack me up.
It looks like a dumbass frog with a cigarette in his mouth.

wew

I had no idea about this and I am glad I've been so blissfully ignorant about certain aspects of the game, still, you guys have been of great help and I hope we can talk more when I've played through more of the game, goodbye for now, anons.

no u

They couldn't afford a delay because the kickstarter backers and they already extended a delay from Deep Silver twice, so they had to cut corners while trying to fix and update the game as they envisioned it as possible, and CryEngine might have been the cheaper option of a game engine, but it's really fucking shit with Open World games, just look at Star Citizen.

I'd be frankly surprised if they're able to actually fix the performance issues and a bunch of bugs in the span of the week after launch with a team of 150 people.
I doubt the patch will actually be as great as they claim it'll be but we'll see.

They'll probably gonna work on this game for 1-2 years till the sequel (thank you THQ Nordic) they want to release Act 3 and some DLC, plus stabalize the shit ouf of the game, and you'll probably see some poor linux kickstarter backer crying in the forums because they are focusing on three platforms first.

Henry can kill all dem cumans if he trains his sword technique on some unconscious drunkard and niggs one of the town guards for a kit & sword. maxing strength agility and vitaltiy and sword & whatever other weapon you can snatch along with grinding sneak up on town wenches mr zero can be a hero in some 15 min from the start of the game at witch point the only ting to give the new god emperor of man any fucking pause is the end game bandit mercs that sir faggot brings out/ the last set of bandit camp quests with their ability to fucking perfect block witch just leaves the only guaranteed way to deal damage to one of them is to clinch and get a free poke in. or you know just only use the bow (not like it gets knocked out of your hands or anything) and pop bandits in the fucking face while crawling around in full plate.

also picking up the "chain strike" perk gives you every reason to just fucking spam light attacks for days.

at the end of the fucking day the game is not balanced in the hobo phase, or in the late game and there is hardly any time at all between those two points. that being said there are no kill 20 x quests go do another dungeon quests or escort quests. while kina railroaded the main quest is solid and fun (only really wished they gave you a proper kit right the fuck away rather than making you nig a guard or kill bandits for one, with is a pain in the ass without proper equipment) also fun fact the quest where you go hunting with the lordling changes if you already have a horse.you pursue Hans to the cuman camp in cut seen where you watch his horse get used for target practice and him falling and getting knocked out (enter cuman camp fight) also see his two dead doggos just like buy a fucking horse the teir 1 up in Usiz (or whatever) goes for 180, best money spent so fucking far in this game for me. cumans in the tutorial drop merchant swords witch can carry you pretty far and the faint heated knight can be parted with his family heirloom pretty fucking easily, and that will take you to the end game.purchased the top bow for 512 at the rattay huntsman(yew longbow) but i think that might be random.

It's a medieval sim. Not really that difficult. And yeah, it does sacrifice what you might call "fun" for higher simulation value. Don't you have enough options out there to get your fix?

Yeah sign me up for this shit.

he doesn't know

Apply yourself, user.

Anyone else have an issue with constant, unending clicking?

it's a bug with the pickpocket timer sound. Go pickpocket someone again and it should stop. You can even save, pickpocket someone, and reload if you don't want to risk getting caught.

Osprey books.
>>>/his/13272

Peasants and Commoners were healthier and cleaner then nobility because eating terrible diets and doing stupid shit to yourself was a luxury. For dirtiness because of basic pattern recognition and really good memory (better then us) even Commoners and Peasants can see wear and tear and what that looks like and what to do to avoid it so for overall appearances dirt and grime wouldn't be building up and tolerated as much as you think it does. For realism it wouldn't look any worse then what you'd see in a typical workshop so everything would have a "used" feel to it.
Smell however is a different story, it simply cannot be translated through a visual medium without visual cues.

Fighting more than one guy it's complete shit. You'll either be running by with a horse and swinging around which is actually pretty fun or you'll be using the middle ages tactic of S+M2, because running away mid-battle is impossible sometimes.
1v1 can be fun sometimes, but when it's some faglord that keeps parrying you ad nauseum or some gay cunt that keeps slowly circling you and changing sword positions for 5 minutes after you defent his attack, it's going to get boring really quickly.

Fighting more than one guy is mostly about kiting your opponent. The enemy is not aggressive enough for it to matter.

People who complain about 'm-muh multiple person fighting' need to play Mount and Blade on foot some time.

That's why I said, but it's not fun at all. You just walk backwards and poke until either the other enemies stop coming for some reason, get stuck, or you killed everyone else and you're only left with one guy.
The thing about M&B is that they're different games at it's core.
M&B is a group game, meaning you recruit soldierspeasants to fight alongside you. Even if you're outnumbered, you allies will help you draw attention away from you while you cut down the enemy numbers. KC, however, is a solo game. Other than in a few scripted fights, you're fighting alone against a group, yet the game is not built around that, so you're only left with cheap tactics like kiting or hit and run.

It's a lot more than walking backwards. That gets you surrounded and killed like a scrub.
Same deal for "just poke". Prioritization is key. So far, I've not had a single problem with large groups. In fact, for fun, I slaughtered the entire camp you find Sir Radzig in.
'Course, that was mostly made possible due to finding a lucky chest full of pretty much end game gear, but, still. Plus, everyone has that available from the start, so if there's anything to complain about, it's that making the game piss easy.

So far, I quite liked multiple-foe combat. IT's single-foe stuff that's dull. It's just "wait for him to strike for the insta-hit counter".

Yeah my favorite change so far has been the Bernard's Revenge mod that reduces the timing for the master strikes and perfect blocks by 50%. Makes 1v1 combat far more entertaining, and it's less disorienting since I hardly ever counter when I just meant to block anymore.

If it lessened it for the AI, I'd be game. As is, any experienced foe is going to just masterblock you every time you strike.

I have the nagging feeling that the dumb niggers at Warhorse aren't releasing the patch yet because one of the two console manufacturers isn't done with the certification process.

as long as it's real in your mind, am I right?

Or as (((Jerry Seinfeld))) has said:

forgot pic

Yeah this is probably it, that shit takes time and iirc they mentioned this on their forums somewhere.

I finally got around to doing the main quest. Got to beat up Runt. Was very fun. Being massively overpowered at that point, I decided to just knock him out with my fists, steal everything he had, do it again, and then stab him.
Only regret is that the cutscene didn't show him in his skivvies fighting back.

As opposed to "intellectually" immersive?

Naw man. The good news is PC gets it before the consoles, no waiting for them.
The bad news is, optimization isn't a priority this time around.
wccftech.com/kingdom-come-deliverance-pc-patch-1-3-this-week/

As opposed to just immersive.
I don't give a damn about your "it was real in my mind" rewrite-history-for-MUH-FEELS trash.
You don't need the game to lie to you, just to be "immersive".

Is anyone who makes a youtube video an e-celeb now?
This is what being pewdiepie must feel like.

Personally, I just ignore the "muh eceleb" whiners.
Just don't buy into personality hype, and you're fine.

so how much has the performance improved?

What the fuck does "just immersive" even mean? Are you autistic?

It's "Immersive" without a nigger's extra nonsense attached.
I'm afraid I do not find throwing in emotional propaganda "immersive". I do not see false shit in a historical game to be beneficial in the slightest.

Fug, then I hope it's released soon.

If we are going to be posting youtubers, here is another one.

Hooktube is not working currently.

o well if we' re going to still youtubers..

shill*

fucking kill me

I watched a few videos by this guy.
He's okay, but his voice on this just drives me crazy.
Too bad. Falls into a typical youtube rut. Tries to do annoying funny noises.

AND WHAT ELSE IS THERE ABOUT THEM?WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WASTE ANY AMOUNT OF TIME WATCHING THEM?
They can't play videogames for shit otherwise they would shut up and do so and their opinions change faster than that of a french guy in a brothel to suit current trends ;so the only thing they have to sell their gay channels and shit opinions on is their personality
THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM E-CELEBS IN THE FIRST PLACE
THEY'RE THE THRIFT STORE VERSION OF THE Z-LIST WALLMART-TIER TRASH OF THEIR BIG NAME HOLLYWOOD COUNTER-PARTS
AND THAT IS WHAT MAKES THEM SHIT
YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER

I like his normal voice but I agree about that voice/accent thing he occasionally puts on in that vid, that one's more annoying than funny. But his humor and editing puts him above the typical youtube rut for me. He does edit in too many memes in his KCD videos though to the point it's almost ruined because they're very hit or miss.

Some of them play somewhat decently, and you get to see the game. It's mostly a showcase for the game, with a side of minor entertainment.
Alternatively, reviews and descriptions, and breakdowns. As in, more information about a game.

Opinions are not information and if i am gonna be taking somebody elses opinion into consideration over mine i can do better than have some faggot's 0.2¢ on it that was given the game for free to begin with,makes money either directly or indirectly from it and has every fucking reason in the world to bullshit me into purchasing it

Opinions are information about a game.
You don't have to trust it, or agree with it.
It just tells you what that one person thinks about it.

I like to listen to a lot of people before I buy a game. It's what I did with this game. I'm not about to buy it blind like a retard, after all.

Also:
Are you stupid?
Don't look into popular faggots, or "game journalists".
Not complex. Most those guys are tallantless hacks anyway.

go drink some bleach then this is my opinion information for you

Let me inform you about my opinion: I think you're autistic.

They're information, though. They tell you what someone of a sort is going to feel about the game.

Next you'll tell me you don't worry about review scores when buying a game, because "Hey, it's just all those people's opinion. 100% negative just means they're all cucks, I don't have to listen to them".

GG VAVRA

You seriously need to git gud. It's honestly annoying how untouchable you are with full plate, a good weapon, and high skills. The vast, vast majority of enemies die in 1-2 hits and are lucky if they dent your armor, doing no damage to you whatsoever.

Like pottery

Add a shield and mace to your kit and you are basically a walking tank - which the fully plate armored knights of the 15 century basically were. Just had fun slaughtering 15+ guards in the Sasau Monastery.

Not to mention he argues for changes in the setting to enhance its "authenticity" right before wanting to become unkillable without getting gud.
What a contradictory post.

Could he be self-aware?
also I think it's only 1/16 or some shit like that which even Hitler wouldn't have worried about too much

HAHAHAHAHAHA, what the fuck is this laggy game? Are you fucing serious? The fuck? Hahahahaa, fucking bug gallore. What the shit, hahahahaha. that graphics downgrade, hahahahaha. Those mehanics downgrade, hahahahaha. crowdfunders sucked dicks again, ahahahhaha. those ragdoll mehanics, ahahahahaha.

HOW IS CYBER BULLYING EVEN REAL HAHAHAHA JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES NIGGA HAHAHAHA JUST TURN OFF THE COMPUTER

People don't seem to be aware that pressing the middle mouse button during combat unlocks you from the enemy and you can free look. It's almost mandatory when fighting multiple oponents. Once you learn that, combat vs multiple enemies becomes more bearable. A shame that the game itself never fucking tell you about it.

That's my problem with the game. It's either fucking impossible or piss easy, depending on which strats you use, so the game railroads you into using the same two strats for combat, with neither being that fun and challenging.
I'm still early in the game, when you are weak and so are the enemies, so 1v1 is nice. That said, I did see that late-game turns into a parry-fest, which is one of the game's main faults.

(checked)
Yeah it kinda sucks. Once you're hunting high level enemies, like the last set of bandit camps, it's damn near a waste of time to attack. You're forced to play defensively because they'll perfect parry or masterstroke you almost every time, so the only response is to do the same to them except there's 4 or 5 and it's a bitch. But at the same time, every other person you fight, even if you handicap yourself by using a shitty weapon, they'll only last 1-3 hits and die even through a block or parry. Early-midgame is the best. Endgame is cool at first, because you're a walking tank and it's a nice change from being a squishy shit, but it gets boring fast.

Pauldrons protect against bow damage, right?
I couldn't find anything on google and the game is retarded sometimes, so I don't know.

Pauldrons protect agains everything that hits them, arrows included. The engine calculates where the hits fall, sees ho much armor is there and then deals the damage.

Pauldrons go on your shoulders I think, assuming you're talking about vambraces.

You can injure your hand by shooting a bow at low archery levels. This can be avoided by wearing vambraces until you pass level 5 archery or so. I think other arm armor will prevent the possible damage as well but I'm not sure.

being autistic doesn't make him wrong about what he says though

I meant when shooting.

It's called pauldron but it's armor for the whole arm.
There's a bit of padding where the bow string could hit, but I don't know if the devs just said fuck it and set everything that isn't a vambrace to not protect against string damage.
I just got to lv 3

Then tell me how I can inform him of my opinion, if opinions are not information?

Czechmate, filthy cumans

well shit that limmy pic was a missed opportunity

I guess this is as far as I can get. Thanks for the patch Vavra.

There are guys who do nothing but play the game silently, no sound from a mic at all, no video of their face plastered anywhere. You don't need e-celebs for a showcase. If you must have voiced opinions then there are guys who only do technical reviews.

Worth a Buy made two videos (the review where he shits on the youtube reviewers who complained about the difficulty and another one about why it's one of the best RPGs)

Honestly I have played for ~40 hours, have done only 1/3 of the main story and I can beat multiple opponents just fine, because I am overpowered as fuck. Honestly I kind of lost interest at this point. I should just rush the main story, but probably in a week or two. Or a patch or two.
I watched some of the faggot videos above. He played the same as me and has completed the whole main story. And he can barely fight people. And he says many times how he has done a charisma build. There are no fucking builds in this game so how is that even fucking possible? Only when answer your mother's questions you can literally put free points into stuff. During the rest of the game you just have to do the thing to get points into it. So basically the faggot rushed, never battled anyone because he was shit at it, never levelled it up and gets completely wrecked when the game forces him to have a fight. And he is someone that talks about how you need to level up skills to be good at the said things, yet he wonders why he can't beat anyone and dies like a little shit all the time.

He is a retard who gave fallout 4 and other cancer a pass

I'm getting an infinite black loading screen after playing dice with the guard on the first patrol in Rattai. Anyone know a fix?

Have you tried loading a previous save? Fixed every bug I ran into.

I'll try I guess. I hadn't saved in a while and don't really want to do that damn patrol quest again. Oh well.

…and Sony still forces the studios to pay for the patches.

this is the last of us tier shilling

Possible shilling aside, people who don't capitalize or use punctuation should be banned. This isn't a chatroom, faggot. Go back to your disagreement.

shut up faggot

reminder this game brought the biggest cancer to this board

Rate my old Henry, I say old as these are old caps, I'll take another cap later on and post it, as he's looking even more ASTHETIC than these give the lad justice.

Horsy Waffenfrock for fun.

If anyone still plans on playing this game, don't be a retard. Just pirate it. The entire game is fucking broken, game breaking glitches are a coinflip away, so you'll want to have a bunch of different save files. Save often, so when you run into a game breaking bug (and you absolutely will) you can roll back to whatever it might have been that triggered it.

the best part is that the saving system is broken, so enjoy getting fucked

Just complete the courting quest for Theresa, holy fuck she has a smoking hot body underneath that massive Jew like nose of hers.

Shame you can't marry and have a family though, hopefully it'll be added in later if not officially then at least in mods. I'd prefer it officially though like Bethesda did with Skyrim, minus having to pay the privilege for it though.

One step at a time. It would be nice if there was even the slightest acknowledgement that your relationship with her ever existed after that scene. You can't even offer her gifts anymore.

What's some of the best clothing slots everybody's found? I have some Decorated Black Hose and wondering if there's anything better. 19 charisma, 8 noise and 19 visibility; so it doubles for charisma and stealth, 40 durability though. Also noble's dark shoes (19 chr, 4 arm, 19 vis, 25 noise).

Best armor pieces with low visibility and noise? I have Black Aachen Brigadine and Black Brigadine Pauldrons, looking for decent leg slots and helmet.

I hated that, the morning after that night in the barn. I walked up to her, tried to talk to her, and the only options were about skallitz and rattay.
What the fuck? What about yesterday? What about us? What about the amazing fuck my 'enry just gave you.

Typical bloody Thot.

Vavra tweeted they have plans to do more with Theresa.
What exactly that entails, is anyones guess (but it was a response to someone complaining about this exact thing)

Could be, yes. But let's not forget that the game's biggest sponsor is a globalism-pushing pseudokike. I would like to see what the next entry of the series contains in terms of such references before judging their politics, though.
On the other hand, the in-game Rosenbergs are not Jews at all, they were a bunch of Czech brigands who occupied a castle named such (Rozmberk in Czech) who then used the castle's name as their clan name. The only references to Jews in-game are muh pogroms - which historically were committed by basically every notable ruler mentioned in the Codex. Also there were a significant number of those 1/16 mystery meat Nazis

Captcha: yzldjew

They're going to release DLC with Theresa as a playable character. Don't ask me why, something to do with the original kickstarter promises. Goddam, I can't wait to play a medieval house cleaning simulator.

Well I mean, she could be more than meets the eye, after all in my game I didn't help her fight off the Cumans at the siege of Skallitz, however when I met up with her later even though the last time I saw her was in the rear view mirror of my horses ear with her surrounded by a rape gang of Cummies, she managed to slit their throats and get away unraped.

The best looking brigandine is the Aachen Dark Brigandine variant without those stupid creases which you seem to only be able to get from the chad knight wayfarer dude or some of the end game bandits.
Add the Noble's Composite Chausses which is a rare piece of leg armor and you're set.

n i c e

well well well

The current base game has loads of female clothing that you can buy/loot but not wear. If that is not an indication that there's going to be stronk wymyn character in the future, I don't know what is.

I get it's so she isn't used goods but they should've forced the player to save her instead, it'd be better than making some peasant woman overpower not one (which would be doable since he's trying to fuck her) but three men.

Christ, all you had to do to save her was distract the turkroaches to get them to aggro you so she can escape, you don't have to actually kill them.

not sure what changed but in the last few hours I can now give her gifts again

I thought that was just so you could gift to Theresa but apparently not, at least not yet.

I think she just slit the throat of the one who's turn it was first and ran away without the others noticing. Because, her taking on 3 is retarded.

Thots deserve nothing.

I didn't actually realize it was therese at the time and just some random peasant so I just ran off (because I'm just some shitty blacksmith son who can't fucking take on three roaches). I felt bad when I realized it was her when she guilt tripped me about running off and not saving her.

yeah me too and I also had no idea it was even possible. Those cumans that chased me were wrecking me pretty hard if I even as much tried to fight them so I just got away as quickly as I could without thinking about the screaming woman nearby.

Typical whore.

Yeah, it could easily feel less pointless if Henry could just say something about how he's not looking to settle down until he gets his goddamn sword back.

Probably gonna be talking about your chosen beloved on the DLC or Third Act, hopefully, and damn it, they need to work more on the patches.

So is the patch getting released before or after Bonerlord ?

Should be out this week, they're finalizing it for PC and need to wait for a couple of days for console because patch certifications.

Yeah, she secretly received kungfu stronkwomyn training from a travelling circus of chinks and Wonder Woman stopped by to give her some special powers while a radioactive rat bit her and gave her increased strength

There's nothing that can be done about the fact that after you kill 32 NPCs in rapid succession, the AI just gives up, is there?
Also, it's infuriating that you cannot make any criticisms of this game without being dismissed as some SJW cuck because that hack Vavra banked so hard on the GG retards who followed the ecelebs blindly.

For a someone who didn't read the last threads, you can criticise it but you better have a bit of logic than the idiot who said he wanted this game to be more like Skyrim in game design and Bioware emotional bullshit in storytelling.

Still no patch? They lied again.

From a day ago.

Combat has a morale system.

Patch 1.3 is out on Steam. Still 1.2.5 on GOG from what I can tell.

Even modded, the fucking camp at Prybislavitz ruins the game for me. What a buggy, shit-ass piece of garbage.

Here's the change log. GOG version should update an hour or so after the Steam version.

Is there any Gothic plate in this game?

Any anons running 1.3 notice any performance improvements? I'm still downloading it myself.

No. There are only a few German named plates but they all look the same.

General threads should be banned on Holla Forums

Waldensian quest is glitched as fuck. Can't talk to Father Godwin to save the Bauers because he'll just tell me I'm tresspassing and call the guards on me. I've failed the quest three times in a row trying to wait for him to come out of his stupid fucking belltower so I can talk to him without him spazzing.

Had that happen to me the first time I did the quest too which was bull. Godwin somehow forgot we were talking about saving some people from getting cripsy fried and tattled on me for barging in his little wank spot so I just slept and talked to him in the morning. Nothing happened to the Bauers at dawn like they said anyways so no point in getting yourself arrested over nothing.

You got btfo in the /gsg/ thread so you come here? Fuck off you sperg and lurk until you calm down

Any mods that rectify this?

There should really be a knock function for doors.

Just tried 1.3.1 with an old save I have lying around. A few first impressions.
- The patch does not return the Talmberg NPCs into the map so those who already finished the main story and wanted to finish certain side quests will have to play a new game. In all fairness the game does warn you that going into Vranik will disable certain quests.
- Combat is now more difficult since your damage output is essentially halved from 1.2.5, to the point that you won't be able to one shot even the armorless peasants with the Magdeburg Sword.
- Shift+look down+slash combo no longer works, making 1v2+ fights much more complicated especially when there's an archer or two.
- There is almost zero loading time for dialogues.
- Performance increase is noticeable except when the game is loading a town's assets after you warp into its fast travel point, which now seems to take even longer

Whistling works like knocking doors, sorta. It gets the attention of a house's occupants.

Haven't noticed any so far, only palette swaps of existing stuff.

So you were indeed somehow overpowred? I guess that's nice to hear, because with power of 10+ I was beating the shit of everyone super easily, which felt pointless.

I just drove my horse off a cliff and crashed my game. Don't get race horse perk when you have a tier 5 steed lads.

My save wouldn't let me talk to Godwin anyway. I ended up just telling the vicar anyway because fuck it I cant be arsed.

Literally why? Obviously to carry more is more important. Though for now I have picked neither.

I have this exact same problem pls help

To give an edge in Talmberg horse race. Zora's dappled grey is dogshit, I cant believe I had to scam Divish like that. Carry weight is reduced by 50ish after the perk, still have 400kg potential on my white arabian with max gear. Cantering with the old girl is like going full speed on a normal horse, she flies like the wind. It's great until you make a mistake and the Talmberg quarry-men find your mangled corpse in the middle of their camp.

At max strength and warfare like I am the only ones that you could not one-shot are the most heavily armored guys with helmets matching your own, and shieldniggers. Shieldniggers are now even more tedious to fight, though, so there's that. And it seems the patch also takes away the broken Neuhof chest loot that is already in your inventory. I distinctly remember that I have a Raven's Beak mace and 3 sets of Noble armor, but now I'm down to 2 and the mace is gone.

Not as bad as the guy giving it bad directions. You can take shortcuts.

are there mods that let me play as a loli yet?

It was spur of the moment and didn't want to have to reload a previous save with hours of progress lost.

capacity on horse is shit anyways. the point of not needing gold happens very quick then speed is much more important for going fast

That was basically my reason when I did it. I'm already swimming in cash and can autobrew potions from herbs in my storage trunk whenever I need to.

only real problem is getting killed from the terrible terrain in some areas if not careful.

So does 1.3 actually fix any of the quest bugs?

wrong time period
game is set in 1404

depends how many days you spend in the waiting screen

Does this mean I'm forced to used St. George's? I've been using the magdeburg sword for its durability and defence stats, had no problem ripping cumans apart with 17 strength. How is it justified being the most expensive sword in the game then?

Might as well just sell the loot before the update then i guess

Is it bad that this starts playing in my head every time i activate alchemy bench?

So far i have ran into a single one it hasn't.

You mean german? There's no italian dub in that pack.

Great. Why even put then in the game if you are going to remove them even from people's inventory weeks later? Why even remove it? People can choose if to abuse it on their own. I found about it after it was meaningless anyway.

Oh shit i just realized that probably includes that golden decorated arming doublet with 17 charisma and st. george's sword. (I have two, only one of them is still marked as stolen, I'll just have to get the tag removed by the miller)

Got a picture of that?
Also what are the stats on St Georges sword?

kingdomcomedeliverance.gamepedia.com/Decorated_arming_doublet
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com/St. George's Sword

Wait, how many different Wikia does this game have?

4 or 6 if you include IGN and Gamefaqs.
kingdom-come-deliverance.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Come:_Deliverance_Wiki
kingdom-come-deliverance.vidyawiki.com/Kingdom Come Deliverance Wiki

But there should've been a latin one for the true patrician edition

Is Alchemy fun?
I have never bothered with this game mechanic on other games. Looked too tedious and not worth it

It's pretty fun to me atleast.

That's weird, I just did finished this quest a few minutes ago and the only strange thing about the chest was that the chaperon in it was considered a stolen item despite Hans saying that I was free to take all his old clothes from there.

Attached: ponderingpug.jpg (460x423, 14.38K)

I'm pretty sure you can just wear nice clothes and talk to him. I skipped that quest because I was dressed nicely when I first got it and I have no idea where that trunk is.

What the actual fuck did they do to the combat in 1.3? I'm tanking hits with my sneaking clothes and no armor on. One fucker beat the shit out of me until my entire stamina was depleted (about 5 hits) and it only took a total of 1/5th of my HP.

It seems whatever they did to scale down the effectiveness of melee weapons also applies to enemies.

Well I've switched to using a shortsword/axe and shield now, there's a really good one called Noble's Sword. The Magdeburg sword is still nice for its defense but since enemies take more hits to die you also need to use the sharpening kit more often.

Nothing wrong with consistent rules.

That's how combat works most of the time. If you are not getting a direct hit you don't lose HP unless your stamina is fucked.
With good armour it is impossible to die in the game. So you can be overpowered as fuck in it. The people that cry how hard it is are just retarded.

Attached: 2018-03-10 22-35-41.mp4 (1280x720, 10.66M)

Just look at this pathetic shit.

Attached: 2018-03-10 22-38-52.mp4 (1280x720, 6.6M)

The trunk is in the castle Radzig now owns.
Also i managed tostart and finish that quest by putting my best suit on.

btw, how did you guys finish it?
Mass murder or did you manage to talk the baron into leaving the place?

You don't have to wear nice clothes to finish the quest. It is optional.
I had to make them leave, because killing them was bugged for me. I didn't acknowledge their boss as being killed, neither when we go to take them out as a group or I duel with him.

Well shit, looks like what they said was right and he really was an immortal warlock.

Is the 1610 accurate? It looks a little too advanced for that time, more like something from the late 1600s. Could be wrong, though.

Are you in full armor in this? I'm pretty sure getting hit without armor pre-1.3 directly damaged your health. If I recall correctly, you only took damage once all of your stamina is depleted.

Also, has anyone found the 'Black and White' hood in v1.3? Seems like they fixed the textures for some items, and I want to see if this hood has the Crosses on it.

Oh. I just properly read your post. I guess I misunderstood your original complain. So basically you barely get any health taken even though you are without armour?
Do people really use "stealth" clothes anyway? I just remove my clothes/armour when I go for stealth.

This transcribing shit at the monastery is such a pain, I spent some time trying to decipher and the Librarian still shits on me.

Attached: crying kot.jpg (1014x1024, 96.38K)

At one point i just gave up and picked shit at random.
Brother librarian then praisedme for doing a splendid job
mfw

Attached: 20180310224324_1.jpg (1920x1080, 198.76K)

fug, meant to spoiler that line.
this is what i get for not being around for a while and forgetting how these text controls work

You don't have to look at the text in the books. Just look for the correct Latin in the Dialogue choices.

Does getting it right give reading XP ? If it doesn't I might just choose everything at random.

I already tried that but apparently my knowledge of latin is wrong or there are a few correct words in the wrong sentences.

Didn't check if it did or did not.
Brother librarin is an asshole and probably a heretic as well anyways.

Attached: Heretics deserve even less pity.jpg (772x535, 81.87K)

just lower the resolution

I challenged the guy to a duel and apparently that was the best way to go about it. His entire bandit crew didn't descend on me after I beat him surprisingly and although Bernard chastised me for it, Hanush said that was the best possible outcome he hoped for and I got a nice Magdeburg cuirass out of it. It's a shame I couldn't do more with Hans in the quest though, I was hoping me and him would deal with the bandit camp ourselves.

I got the amour as well for making them leave and pay reparations.

Very comfy

Is Theresa pure?

Attached: Kingdom-Come-Deliverance-save-theresa-2.jpg (1919x601, 151.83K)

Depends on your in-game decisions. I don't buy that she fought off those three cumans undefiled without your intervention

Smelly coochie

Therasa is a virgin, unless you were a dumbass like those people whining that Henry couldn't right threel well-armed and skilled Cumans and just left her to be raped, and the other choices of romance in this game is either used-goods or some devil-worshipers, or you could go Deus Vult Virgin.

I distracted the Cumans long enough for her to escape. Did you?

Daily reminder that most were Christian and worse swears said often was not done by the vast majority.
Daily reminder that "muh realism" =! good gameplay.

Attached: muhammed.jpg (600x581, 88.96K)

I really hope they add a marriage option later on.

Does it really have her do that?

Attached: absolutely disgusting hitler.jpg (214x265, 9.28K)

You mean this game is incomplete?

*"fight them off", I mean

Kurva

It's implied in the later dialogue with her if you failed to intervene, she's obviously lying.

So what did she do then? Run off and hide or was she "softly raped".

Anyone know where I can get another Noble Sword? The one in my stash suddenly disappeared and the only other one I had I sold to a swordsmith who doesn't have it anymore.

Attached: sadprincess.png (863x641, 447.16K)

The arms salesman in Rattay has one, unless that's the guy you lost the sword from.

Should have let you create your own character. There's no excuse for playing what could be an NPC in a game like The Witcher.
I don't self-insert as the boring everyman in any game.

Attached: sword and blood.jpg (600x1054, 99.94K)

I think the dialogue said she stabbed one with a hidden dagger or something while the other two were distracted and then she ran off.

Skip to 20:30 or so in video for full dialogue

Just checked and he only had a Noble "Hunting" Sword which isn't what I was after. Ah well, guess I'll just use the Old family heirloom.

why not stinger?

A game should add a complex self-insert creation tool then not show the main character ever, even in cutscenes there's always some object between the camera and him. Imagine how pissed off that'd make some autist who spent one hour on the character creator.

Oh but he said they had sex, so it wasn't virginal rape.

The Noble sword basically looks like a shortened version of Herod's sword which matches my gold armor getup. Plus stinger leans more towards stab damage and I tend to favor slashing.

I'm just saying the stats on stinger equal or out-perform OFH in every category.

But it's lacking a gold pommel and cross guard though.

Attached: 8b1e89e24f55b29186744e3aa9dbb634c0feba3f2610af4e781667a8291de550.png (400x266, 120.97K)

I just noticed that the Knight in Shining Armor perk no longer works in patch 1.3.1. And the horse trader in Merhojed is still bugged aka stuck protesting outside Melichar's barn with no option to talk, so there is no way to buy the best horse in the game (Warhorse Jenda) after you start the Pestilence quest. In past versions there were a few users who managed a workaround by knocking him out, carrying him back to the barn and then accept punishment. No such luck in 1.3.1, I just tried it and he is still stuck protesting inside the stables.

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING IN THE LIBRARY AT MIDNIGHT YOU FUCKING DUMB NIGGER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: ENOUGH.jpg (740x784, 19.06K)

Did he send you to monk jail? I already spoke to him about my hunt for Pious so he just ignored me when we bumped into each other in the library during the evening.

Nobody scolded me that night but when I went back to mass the next morning someone did send me to jail. I chose not to talk to anyone about Pious though.

but to get best ending you need to let pious try and kill you after talking to him about how you dream of fucking stringing his guts across the monastery rooftop. yes the only non lethal ending for that quest is when you tell pious that you want to kill him at the start

I don't wanna spoil myself so I won't read what you wrote but I intend on speaking to Pious when I know who he is since I assume there's a way to finish this quest without killing. I just don't wanna talk to anyone about my search until then in case it brings me problems.
So far the one I ruled out is Lucas since the ledger says he's acting strange just because he's a fag. The ledger also says Antonius is fishy but that's not really solid evidence.
I found a dagger in one chest but I can't know who it belongs to, I'm guessing I have to get more clues by solving the side quests or speaking to more people, maybe the Prior knows something but the only time I can see him is at mass and he won't speak to me then. I suppose I either have to catch him when he's moving or do the cure side quest Nevlas gave me.

Attached: nightmare goggles.jpg (722x349, 57.08K)

Those things are unrelated. The only way to unlock the "true" way of solving the quest is to tell all the novices especially Antonius about your search for Pious.

did they fix blacksmith's son and well groomed perks in the maintenance tree? both said i failed to learn them and when blacksmith's son is active it gives a debuff of -1 strength and agility

Priest Godwin is a fucking mess. No wonder he was a fan of Jan Hus.

Seriously, what a great fucking game.

You can buy that horse. You have wait outside his house and catch him as he exits his house in the morning.

So the patch doesn't fix anything?

i thought the plague killed all the horses, chickens, and cows in town? shouldn't that horse just be fucking dead along with all the horses in nuenhof after the massacre?

Can someone upload the artbook on mega or something ?

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE HALBERDS LYING ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE IN RATTAY GOD DAMMIT I AM SO FUCKING AUTISTICLY ANGRY ABOUT THIS FOR FUCK SAKE

Attached: e347600867848ec63f79dfe5dd81766546e485168f151a0ecd3e2c1b08d1c4ee.png (366x401, 69.45K)

Yeah, from what I've been reading around 1.3 is a shit-show of new bugs. Fingers crossed for 1.4, because I'm not going to bother with this patch.

On the upside I've read upcoming dlc may be free and we'll be able to get a doggo companion.

Attached: 92e3a915e3e85799905f9a22ff013dae904ba4133cc0482d963aca002a96a436.jpg (457x469, 29.8K)

I just got the fight with runt.

HELP

Attached: 1426671468829.jpg (500x447, 57.33K)

Press Q once and he dies.

Attached: KingdomCome 2018-03-13 00-13-54-77.jpg (1920x1080 1.95 MB, 1.96M)

1.3 gog patch where?

is it impossible to repair armor after it is damaged past a certain level?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1a17da83ce19ba2f16ac11a78268125e8c021b16&dn=codex-kingdom.come.deliverance.update.v1.3