Mabinogi Private Server: We Made the Expansion, but it's Almost Full Again Edition

Mabinogi is one of those few MMOs that did it right by not following in WoW's footsteps. This private server is a version of that game before Nexon came in and fucked that all up. Here is just some of what this game has to offer:

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Part-time_Jobs
wiki.mabi.world/view/Herb_Pig#Status_Increase_on_Age-up
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Lag#Disabling_Nagle.27s_Algorithm
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Enthralling_Performance&oldid=268128
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Broadsword
pastebin.com/raw/ernFDyv6
pastebin.com/raw/X9wFvv41
pastebin.com/raw/qAQudJ9m
pastebin.com/raw/6e7GwJQw
pastebin.com/raw/YwpsjM7D
pastebin.com/raw/2Y11JcKy
pastebin.com/raw/PXgzMpJD
mabinoger.com/monster_cp.htm
pastebin.com/i5uwfZzm
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Appearance
mabinogi.ir/thread/1284-tutorial-modded-metallurgy-spots-to-show-name
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Likeability_Potion
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Figure_Skates_(F)
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Skating_Set
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Play however you like. Mabinogi is the kind of MMO that excells at letting you do what you want, even if it means the game kicks in your face. Peaca dungeon is a good example of this.
Fomor Scrolls. Mimics drop their scrolls at higher rates than other mobs drop their fomor scrolls, and the quest for mimic scrolls rewards 12000g in this server. Mimics can be found in dungeons of all kinds, but for beginners, Ciar dungeon is easier to get through than most of the other dungeons, and Randal can give you a Ciar Beginner Pass if Ciar Normal is still too tough for your CP. Fomor scroll quests are sold by Duncan in Tir Chonaill If you grow weary of dungeoneering, you can ask NPCs around town for a part-time job. This server bumped their rewards up to 4x, so these jobs are actually worth doing. These are timed on the in-game clock, and need to be done withing a certain time window. Be sure to do jobs for the church for holy water. Blessed equipment doesn't drop if you're knocked unconscious. wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Part-time_Jobs
We do. It's called "Smug". You can find our guild stone high up on a hill behind the Dunbarton moon gate. We are currently working on expanding our maximum capacity, but feel free to sumbit your application and the leader will add you as soon as there is room. You can also post your IGN so we can add you to friends list.
Enemies will drop Red Fomorian Coins, which can be traded in for cash shop items at an NPC names Shyla, who can be found in every town.
Server rules allow people to have up to 3 accounts for the purposes of having alt-chatacters. I don't know what the penalty is for having more, but do so at your own risk.

I'VE ONLY SEEN THESE GUYS FROM THE FIRST THREAD, AND NOT ONCE SINCE

PLEASE VERIFY YOUR ACTIVITY OR YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL LAST EXPANSION

First for Disco Pump

Did I just blow my chance to be smug.

We'll get to 250 in about a week, and people will probably start leaving once the faggotry gets to their heads and they start dropping off the game once the flavour of the week stuff wears off on them.

game just crashed and now gotta wait forever to log back in

Are you polina? If not, there's still some room. make your application.

Wedding and family formed, the adoptions are kinda expensive though 50k per each one but extra exp in party and free summons are worth it.

what are the free summons? like party summons?

Sincerely thank you, I'm getting a little misty now.

Shit, guess I need to get married and have a family with people I trust and can rely upon

Christ I wish mabi was just another flavour for me that I dropped after a week or so. Yet here I am, playing for my nineth goddamn year in a row. Free me from this game, pls, I beg you.

The parents of the household can summon any of the members to themselves.

just like life

You also get a ring that doesn't drop or break that gives 1 protection and 1 defense.
You wouldn't marry someone though for min-maxing benefits, would you?

pic unrelated.

In this version it seems like only the househead can do it once per real day, and no exp bonus.

I for one am content to remain guildless until I've mastered The Spin. How do other meleefags deal with the health drain when you have to use it on every enemy?

just leave your health at deadly and don't get hit

git gud and never get hit

I've been playing Age of Wushu for three; the only escape is the one you make yourself when your heart finally dies completely and you spend all your time on ANOTHER waste-of-life timesink. Hell, i WISH i could just stop playing and focus full-force on the mabi life, but allure of keeping up with daily quests is a strong one.

Or chug health pots.

Don't succumb to poisoning.

I wish I could stop the mabi life so I could focus on my life whats left of it

WHY AM I DOING THIS?
IS THERE A POINT?

How do I make pig stronk?!

That's a cute pig, user. I wonder what he would look like as bacon? haha

I don't know how to rank its skills, but just let it leech your combat exp, and it'll level up. There are better pets for combat, though.

keep him out to leech exp while you kill mobs. Piggu skills will automatically rank up at certain levels

Hey faget.

Why would anyone want a were-hamster freak of nature

because it can do windmill

Today was a good day.

Level your pet as hard as you can right NOW. once the pig hits age 6 it starts to lose max MP. It takes 5 MP to gather from it, so its nice to have a larger pool on it.

Source: wiki.mabi.world/view/Herb_Pig#Status_Increase_on_Age-up

Gib guild pls, also I want a crab.

MP pool doesnt matter for pet gathering. Just take them to the hot springs and tell them to sit, they'll have infinite mana.

Doesn't work in this version.

it was taken

Woah really? Well shit. I just have this giant pool of knowledge of mabi but I'm not sure of what all still works since I havent done everything in this version that I have on the live server.

i did it

I got an alby basic pass, but it's a bit too high level for me. If anyone wants to run it I'll tag along and maybe windmeme a few things

I've literally never played this game before. Should I give it a try?

As someone who also never played before playing on this server, yes you should.

Aight. Well, I may give it a try tomorrow then, since it's pretty late here.

Omw to alby, chill in the lobby and I'll be there soon

Get someone from the guild to heal you :^)

You could rebirth them to set them back at age 10

How does dye lite work

i don't think you can rebirth pets here, since you get them through whistles

yeah, tried it earlier. Alby battle arena might still be a thing.

If anyone gets enchants or fodder they don't want for enchanting, can you send them to Dartier? I'll burn them or put enchants on for you.
I guess I'm the guild's resident enchant fag now.

will give away a few of these, but only one per id
first come first serve

Light blue to Dartier if you want. Need em for my gay ice robes.

I'll take the blue dye in the bottom middle. Shuri

Is the Shakespeare stuff worth it? Or is it just "Hey, we loved Hamlet a lot so we're gonna put it into our game!"? Or would I be better off doing the actual quests?

Gives good rewards but aside from that, it was shoehorned in because they didnt know what to do for story until till g17.
g1-3 and g9-12 are great story and content wise.

FUCK I HATE ELVES AND THEIR GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD
FUCKING HELL WITH THESE HIPPIE TREE FUCKING INCEST LOVING CANNIBALISTIC HOMO GAY FAGGOT NIGGERS

Fucking hell last I checked the application list was so long I couldn't even apply.

I'll take the red metal dye, please.
t. Aurous

Ill take that blue metal dye

-Koroto

Hi, I'm going to boycott Smug until I get in.

Down with Smug.

I'm boycotting your mom
LMAO REKT

Smug isn't good anyway.

:0

I made oc for the thread. Please respond.

fugging boygott dis

haha look at all these smugs

just take a look at how my picture deconstructs your arguments

how does one get metal dyes? or is it just a red coin item?

I'll have to remember this one

Look at him and kek.

I can't either

How lewd.
Don't you know?
That's how folk get married.

We maintenance now, boys.

get fucked

w-wait, I didn't mean it that way, but I can't hide it. I'm in love with Smug!

AAAAAAAAAAA
SERVER DOWN?!

wew

I guess it's a good thing we were talking about lolis instead of entering the dungeon.

no just dc

Maintenance-chan says go to sleep.

I got halfway through a Ciar basic run and all I got was this lousy dress when I DC'd.
actually I kinda like it. Matches her hair. I need to either dye the hat or lose it completely though.

wew sorry

Polina Videyaski?

I-I'm sorry, dun jon group

I can't get back on, I'm going to bed, sorry fam. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DUNJUN

Oh yeah, someone asked me to post this yesterday. I just remembered.
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Lag#Disabling_Nagle.27s_Algorithm

This might help significantly if you have frequent skill activation delay that fucks you over. I turned it off and archery is a lot easier for me now, although maybe the supposed server improvements may also have helped.

If anyone is interested, these are my starting dyes. No trading, but I should be able to do a dye job for anyone who trusts me enough.

Valeriks

*nods respectfully towards you*

lewd

Here's what Final Hit/Infinite Slash looks like while active, for those who haven't already seen it being used by someone else.

enjoy, that's all I'll give away for now I think

Shyla sells bundles of dyes for red coins, yeah.

You have my attention. I loved that shit in LotR MMO, even if I did only play it for a few hours.
What kind of things are there in the way of debuffs? I'm a huge fan of making enemies weaker in all ways, but so few MMOs actually let me do this as a focus.

Starting a 3 Man Math Advanced run right now. Need one more to start. There's me (Shotasucks) and Zahr coming.

can i get the brown second to bottom. squidlegs

nevermind, i'm retarded

I would like the red one I'm Wewladdie.

yep
who are you?

Right, so, I'm trying to get into this Alby dungeon whatever, and it's telling me to drop something on the ground. However, whenever I do so, some japanese text pops up on the screen and nothing happens. I've tried dropping something and walking over to the other door, but more jap text pops up and nothing happens. What do?

Try dropping something less retarded; a green gem, perhaps. You can also get a pussy pass from the guy with the helmet surrounded by foxes.

Yeah, dropping a small green gem didn't do shit. I guess I'll try talking to the helmet guy again.

My heart is erect.

Oh shit. Unfortunately, there are no debuffs in this game that you can inflict upon others. The closest you can get to this is Enthralling Performance, which lets you have monsters follow you harmlessly until the skill runs out of time. Unfortunately again, what you can do with this skill is somewhat limited. Here's a link if you're interested wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Enthralling_Performance&oldid=268128

Since no one posted a greentext for it, I will.
>we bow to each other, sealing us into marriage
Mistakes into mistakes.

Mistakes into heresy.

Oh, I get it. A giant bear for the giants, a bear for the humans, and a racoon for the racoons.

and a sign that says "No knife ears allowed" for the elves

The only dedicated cc/support type skills I can think of that aren't healing or shields are some of Alchemy's combat abilities; you can summon rows of spikes to barricade enemies and force them to hurt themselves to break through, you can freeze enemies solid which lets allies attack them constantly til they thaw, you can blast them with sand to blind them from aggroing onto anyone, and you can blast them with wind to knock them very far back. Other honorable mentions from alch include electrifying yourself, an enemy, or an ally to stun nearby enemies with electricity frequently, and summoning a rain cloud at any time that makes allies better at craft (or 'life') skills.

Even if you wanna delve into this, though, i'd suggest picking up one of the dedicated damaging skills like Water Cannon or Flame Blast, or Summon Golem. Mabinogi being classless means anyone can pick up some good tools to deal damage, and the game kinda expects that.
There's also the grindy aspect of alchemy where all but the most basic skills require you to acquire or craft specialized crystals to perform. Doing this without any basic damage tool to help you could be really difficult. Pic related, it's a couple of my alch bags; the top one has basic elemental crystals and the bottom one is full of a variety of other types. It can feel kinda cool to have a toolbelt of effects to whip out at any time.

The fuck does this do?

Open it when you are in a party. it gives you a random party quest. This is going to be revamped in the future to be much more interesting.

So because the mad men actually did it, I feel some people might get annoyed quickly
So how to mute global?

Did what?

They linked global chat with disagreement.

In options

If it's your first time going into a dungeon, you need to complete the quest for finding the lost boy in the dungeon solo before you can drop any random item to go there.

Holy fuck why.

A better option

On the blacklist setting, just add "disagreement" so that you can filter out disagreementfags

Does it always come up with a tag saying the post is from disagreement or dothe posts look the same as regular global posts.
I never fucking read global anyway because it's always fags talking about bullshit I don't care about. Might filter out the party advertising thing too.

It's not that big of a deal, it's just a lot more spam currently.

this is probably the first real outcome in them messing around with linking into Mabi's chat module. It'll definitely shrink in usage after today, and at the very worst people will be answering questions through it when not actually playing. I'm more interested in whether or not they'll make a specific side client or other integration that lets you use things like guild chat or friends list without actually being in game. And hey, this is tangible proof that they're getting a good understanding of Mabi's inner workings.

Every message relayed from dlscord is labelled "dlscord-name", yeah.

It will die down soon enough. Everyone is just excited to try the new feature. The GMs have been teasing it as well.

Fair enough.
Granted some autists will probably still complain, but whatever.

Great, you lose context and gimp your global chat. And still it's going to be spam filled for now.

Someone doesn't want me to enjoy anything.

Someone REALLY doesn't want me to play.

Jesus fuck, the request should have been kicked in 5 minutes ago, why the fuck does it take so long?

Try restarting your computer?

it was a server message, and it took 15 minutes to clear up.

Anybody want these dyes from Shyla? IGN so I can mail or you can pick them up.

Ill take that gray in the middle to the left.

-Koroto

Give me the brown metal dye. I'm Shotasucks.

I play on the official server and i bring a message of hope

This server is like 7 gens behind the one that gives skill to make pets god-like

RIP Ciar Basic.

I blame the disagreement pass thru into chat.

Im assuming the message of hope is that there is none and I shouldnt place my faith in the possibility of there being some. I see, this way I can't end up disappointed.

Thank you Zahr

But the enactment of being disappointment is just an illusion

anyone want this hat?

Would ranking up life skill cut into my windmill training? Also what's some useful stuff I can get on a budget of 70k? My starting gladius is down to 7 max durability.

Only somewhat, you're going to use up more AP than you might expect on Windmill. Also Life Skills will raise your CP slightly because they raise your stats somewhat. This might make it more difficult to find boss-level monsters to train your Windmill with later.

another gladius
tioz armor from ferghus (49k)
waste money on player shops
save money for equipment upgrades

yo, i started playing this today and while deciding what to do i saw that knuckles were being sold at blacksmiths yet they dont seem to have a skill related to them like swords and blunt weapons (branches). do i have to talk to someone or did i just wasted my money?

That's some Ky Kiske shit. Looks good.

Pretty sure those are giant weapons even though humans can technically equip them.

You kinda wasted your money. Fighter skills are not in this version of the game, and they probably never will be without a major rework to fit pre-genesis combat.

bummer

Why is it that every gook MMO had an overhaul update that comepletely shit the bed around 2009/2010?

Well knuckles were an addition outside of this version so they might have reworked them to be blunt let me check in the forums.

The knuckles are five quick hits, which is more damage per combo than a three-hitter, and also you don't have to waste points on a weapon mastery in addition to combat mastery. I'd say unless you really want to focus on a traditional weapon, knuckles are perfectly fine; no idea if you can wear them with a shield, though, since i haven't found one and i'm not gonna buy one just to experiment.

so since knuckles are out of the question, what are the differences between swords, maces, and axes? or is it purely cosmetic?

Remember to sexually harass and give lapdances to the AFK.

Perfect starting weapons for humans are dual gladius and a mace/shield. High balance and good damage, though lacking critical chance. Do NOT rank weapon masteries until you've finished ranking more important combat skills.

Without looking up the weapon masteries, i believe swords give more minimum damage, maces give more max damage, and axes give more crit.

It varies based on the weapon. You start out with a gladius and that is a weapon with good min/max damage, balance, but low critical. Since new characters lack dex, a weapon with high balance will make sure you do consistent damage.

Swords, blunts, and axes have different weapon mastery skills associated with them

As a human, you can dual wield 1h swords and that is top DPS for a melee warrior.
Giants can dual wield 1h maces.
Elves are gay and can't dual wield at all.

it's not like i wanted to keep playing today anyway.

Send in the disconnect ticket and wait like 10-15 minutes.

Am I fucked? Should I derank again?

They don't scale with a skill, but they are a pretty good weapon overall. And considering weapon masteries used to not be a thing I can't imagine you'll suffer too much.
As an upside they are tagged as a two handed weapon (Like greatswords) and thus do a lot more damage on smash attacks, even more on a giant.
Also theres ways to get massive combos out of them, most weapons can do something called N+1 (Normal + 1 extra hit) with timing but I think I've seen them go to N+5 or something crazy.

As long as your total level is still under 100, you can always go to Duncan in tir and have him reset all of your skills back to rank F

you can get n+3 on them. supposedly you can get n+infinity but the timing is really strict

Fuck I read that wrong. Probably not a bad idea to reset skills again tho

Ballin'

I got one of those with eggs before; then they all got broken from a suckerpunch like ten minutes later.

I need to wash the shame away…

Noob questions: What does "Rebirthing" a character do? How can I make more characters? How come I can't dual wield axes as a human? Are glasses a cosmetic item or do they actually take up a slot? Are daggers viable for melee or is it all swords? Also, where the fuck is Voight? Should I even bother?

-Rebirthing brings you back to level 1. This is useful because you keep all your skill ranks and can gain AP more easily from levelling up again.
-If you started with a human, there's some way to get elf and giant character cards
-Only giants can dual-wield blunt weapons
-Glasses take up your head slot
-I think it's recommended to use swords over daggers.
-Voight is on the continent of Iria, in the village of Cor. You can get there by using Continent Warp in the main menu. You shouldn't bother going there unless you have things to do besides that quest.

Daggers are certainly viable as they can chain more hits together in a combo, especially when dual wielded. This gives daggers a looser opportunity for critical hits, which themselves have an associated skill.

I want Smug to hurry up and rank up so I can join. Also, 8 man dungeon runs are comfy as hell.

If you're lurking Tuco, I need some urgent advice on selling gems. Might be something in it for you.

Was N+1 an intended mechanic or is it just an exploit of the wonky combat system? Also

The food you eat affects the thickness of your arms, legs, and overall body size (weight). You must have eaten both a food that increases and decreases weight.

8 mans are pretty dumb and tend to be more chaotic than is fun, I dunno.

It wasn't intended but they'd have to re-do the whole thing to fix it.

Yeah that's what I fucking thought you tree-hugging fruit.

I noticed a lot of people are doing metallurgy and potentially blacksmithing, should focus on something else instead?

On the coding side, sure, but I wonder how this will effect player count. How many people are there just to chat with people and idle while they chat? It'll probably improve general responsiveness of the server by getting rid of the people that use the game as a fancy chatbox. Maybe it'll fuck it up even harder.
Guess only time will tell.

There's a thicc mechanic based on what you eat. Last I checked faget had the thickest thighs but that face jesus

Giving two of these away. Same upgrades, but the other one is at 5 durability. First to reply gets them.

those are quite the upgrades, why not high damage

Fraust wants one.

I went the upgrade path that gave them a good amount of crit and balance. 65 is still a decent max damage too.

Sending them now.

Thanks brother. These will help out with my windmillan.

Tell me more about these upgrades and how I can skill into them.

You gain proficiency with a weapon as you use it, and that proficiency is used to upgrade the weapon. Look at the wiki page for a weapon to see the upgrades available for it.

Ex. wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Broadsword

LET ME TELL YOU user!

things that didn't happen.

Everyone is doing refining for the DEX boost it gives. That doesn't necessarily mean they're all doing blacksmithing, especially since many of them are ranger elves that can't make much use of blacksmithing to begin with.

He will always be a miniature giant space hamster to me.

song also relevant

Multiple guys mentioned doing blacksmithing after finishing refining, I'd rather do something that's more in demand but I'm too green indecisive to make a decision.

Smithing is one of the things this game did not do right. It takes an autism that I do NOT have to shoulder this burden. I'm going to do the round shields then get the fuck out. You don't get exp. unless you make what it wants you to make. I'll try to get to D but after that, I'm through.

blacksmith is very in demand
if you hit over r7 the guild will literally feed you

The guild already does this.

Blacksmithing it is. kill me

Does anyone want this EXTREMELY GOOD GLADIUS?

please don't look too carefully

god damnit faget

only if you beg like dartier

Please, I give as much as I take. Everyone only has to ask and I've got dozens of pots.

I remember that last time I played was about 5 years ago. Does that mean that my character has become a wrinkled old husk or is she dead? Or is that the account has been deleted?

Do we have a tailor? I might become one.

You only age if you log in, mabinogi characters are also immortal.

It means he's 235 years past 25. an old mage using the body of a shota as his host so he can be pseudo immortal

Where are those septuples goddamnit.

that means you're basically up to date for this server

Well, Nexon would have to successfully kill Mabinogi, which is way harder that for Konami to successfully killing the Metal Gear franchise and now that this server exist, Mabinogi will still remain forever and ever and ever… …and ever and ever… …and ever.

The only ever present fact is that Nexon keeps in one way or another the fact that crafting skills that if are R1 can potentially break the game

Pray for Hillwen Engineering to never be implemented then

Blacksmith R2 -> R1

Method Exp Count Total
Archieve a good result forging armor 0.05 1000 50
Successfully forge armor 0.05 1000 50
Archieve a good result forging weapons or tools 0.05 800 40
Successfully forge a tool or weapon 0.06 200 12

Hillwen Engineering R2 -> R1

Method Count Exp Total
Hillwen Synthesis success 6000 0.005 30
Parts Crafting success 6000 0.005 30
Weapon and Armor Crafting success 4000 0.005 20
Engineering Tool Crafting success 4000 0.005 20
Engineering Weapon Crafting success 2000 0.03 60

This is a private server, if you are talking about the official one then no, you'll most likely be clogged up due 5 years worth of content in the form of quests

ok got it, thank you

Did i stated fight? I meant, you have to farm it.

The key is to just chain cast ice spear and watch the sasquatches drop like flies.

I forgot how much G1 pissed me off.
BUT WHY

Gotta see the banker because the Jews are probably involved.

Does anyone want this magical happy merchant hat

Paladog.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Glartgir Tyron de la Rivendale. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your race and ear shape offers no hope to the world that elves can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Desert you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to Vales and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Summer and Reki a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Elve's obsession with Trees is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Elves has made to the medical field. The MUH IMMORTALITY sentiment in the average negro Elf is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy ears off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of Irian heritage.

You nigger.

You make Ogres look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of Iria.

Go fertilise the desert with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Vales cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Elven "man" provided for a family.

Die, Glarthir. No one would miss you. Except for Cor Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

10/10 copy pasta

There is an autist among us.

You will only ascend to autism godhood when you master all the crafting and gathering
And you'll also be "richie rich" rich for the rest of the eternity

Jokes on you.

I did it for my friends

jokes on you you have no friends because youre already dead

So far I've been playing this game like a headless chicken, constantly taking moon gates at random and wandering everywhere with varying degrees of success, but I think I finally decided on the best place to settle.
Dunbarton has just about everything I need. Repairs are good and affordable, the town square is comfy and full of people, and the nearby Math Dungeon is an easy and reliable source of gold. I find the Hell Hounds surprisingly safe to melee solo compared to most other dungeon bosses I've attempted.

get rid of the red envelopes theyre just shit party quests like hunt 50 golems for 300 gold or something along those lines

How many people are playing this private server?

I've done it. I've defeated you, Port Qilla.

Shit, I used to love this game. Comfy shit. Too bad Mabi Heroes ruined it for me.

Congratulations, now go and grind something else.

Actually Rabbi is pretty good too. Skeleton scrolls are ass since they rarely drop, each floor has a different flavor, and they all need 20 instead of 10, but mimics and skeleton wolves pay out with the boss being both cute and easy to kill.
Just smash then windmill, repeat indefinitely. You can knock her skirt off if you counter her too.

According to the current server peak statistics, about 162; if you only mean people from Holla Forums, it's gotta be upwards of fifty since the guild is full again and i'm not even in it.

i' minthebigleaguesnow
8chanisfuckedican'tpressspace

are those zombies considered boss even at rank 2? they seem to have low health for their level so I'd like to go there some time soon

Enemies being boss, strong, powerful, etc… doesnt depend on your skill rank, it depends on your cp which is effect by skill rank. So it just depends on your current level and how many skills youve ranked that add cp.

At level 40-45 and exploration 8 they are awful ranked with only windmill ranked 2. I had to get a rental -cp gear to finish it.
There's a Dan EXP bar now. Do i have to spin more?

game please, my autism

I hope I don't regret installing this.
If it's anything like trickster or everquest, then it should be fine.

It's not. It's better.

Just tell us your ign and we'll set up a group and even teach you the basics.

depends, do you want to be the very best?

Late, but there is a special server exclusive axe that you can dual wield. It's kind of expensive for a beginner, but you can ask anyone to take you to Cor Village and then talk to Shamala there, she sells it.

Ive gotten the same trips twice in this damn thread, why can't I have this kind of luck ingame?

I got a 6 hours left before I get out of this prison and dive head first into head prison

I'm at rank 7 right now. Only X000 windmills to go!

Ign's Without.
I heard you can play instruments.

It hasn't even begun.
Is the 230 gladius worth working toward or should I just get basic upgrades for now? It's very powerful but has a whopping 6 durability and that's before repair failiures

ahh yes, now i am ready to run dungeons

Behold my bounty of Ichigo berries

The point of rushing dual 230 gladius' is that it gives you a pair of high raw damage weapons that aren't stat dependant at all - basically, you get retard proof windmill blades that will cover you until you have the dexterity and skills to let you reliably use crit-heavy, but more unwieldy, weapons.

why do people do this?

They have no idea what imageboards are.

Do we have a list of what every player is working on like in Wurm threads?

He's a weird guy. I always see him and every time I worry he's actually autistic.

Is farming worth it?

I think we're just a discombobulated mess right now.

WHAT THE H*CK IS THIS?

like said.
If you give me a week and if anybody actually cares I could organize it, or something. I've got a lot on memory at hand since I see what everyone's doing most of the time, but right now we don't have many carpenters, blacksmiths, or tailor/weavers.

I'm gonna try blacksmithing but from what I've read that's going to take a large amount of autism.
please send common leather straps to Blanc

i would play with you guys but i honestly put years into the offical game, and dont want to refarm all of my efforts; all combat, ninja, magic, and fighter tabs. im thinking about it though..

Well, don't worry about Ninja and Fighter shit then, because this server doesn't have those things.

are the skill exp rates different? do the have the full combat tab from the official servers? Talent stats? i guess i could research a little more.

server is running the 2011 version of the game, up to G13.

x2 for everything including ap except for part-time jobs, which are 4x the rewards.
Talents don't exist, they're destinies from the old version.
The only major combat types are magic, melee, archery, alchemy, and there are a series of weapon types imported into the game without their respective trees, like knuckles.

How long do I have to play as a human to be able to unlock elf?

gonna find out once the harvest is done and I sell the crops.

as long as it takes to get to filia and speak to castanea

tfw you have a mature nee-chan to sit in her lap

ign? I can help you out.

Lavan

I WILL FUCKING FIND YOU AND MURDER YOU
YOU NIGGER, YO MONGOLOID YOU UBIQUITOUS SPOOK

No talents but there is 2x exp so its pretty much the same rate. Everything else has rates that you'll notice the difference.

I sent you a add. t. Reki

I'm Groose. Still waiting.

How did this little guy get here?

Thats weird i was level 52 and they were boss-ranked to me although i had level 2 exploration and only had windmill ranked. Congrats on reaching r1 though

why does a small city have more jobs and more to do than the other big city and the capital?

Gibs for beggars fucked the economy

it's just like cali, where even with all the money, a six figure salary is still under the poverty line in some places

They're cardboard cities. They were made big just so that you would pay cash shop money for a flying mount to get around them quicker. Dunbarton was around before flying mounts, so all the important NPCs are squashed together into a small efficient space.

the private server should fix that.
make it actually worth it to take the time to go to the big city for high paying jobs

Which balloon should I roll with?

The first.

the cake

Go back to being a pirate soul reaper hokage king

To put even more emphasis i'll tell you my little suffering right now

The official server somewhat fixed that, being the main center of some generations, where the raids happen on Tara, among other things

At the cost of the game working propperly, and by that i mean breaking the game so hard that people that has computers with average specs just crash by being on Tara and Tailltean

Emain Macha has at least 3/4 of the content that dunbarton has thanks to generations and mostly Puppeteer/Fighter talents chain quests, besides having a pub to spend your shekels and Handicraft ptj

The green text means, new events are just AFK events where you can't AFK, that's the future of Mabinogi

If you keep posting mark he will never go away.

That picture is fake.

don't worry he does get to eat his cake , if you know what i mean

More like an excuse to dress like a slut in public. It still feels nice to help out with an easy craft job.

the apprentince has bigger tits than the master!

He'll go away once we go away, and like socialism every alt-Holla Forums that has been tried has failed.

So if the picture is a lie, and the cake is in the picture, then that means THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

wew

I know all asians have shit taste but they made a game where all the loli is oppai and the adults have flat chests, this is too much.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Blue Knight or Black Knight?
Vote now!

oh, that's where you went
dw we didn't get anything good and we still appreciate you

thanks

Why haven't I played this yet

blue knight a qt

Black Knight

anyone got an extra cutlass they'd wana trade?

EAT A BERRY YOU FAT FUCK

what do you want it for, goy?

I got shekels, what would you want though? Just having a hard time finding one of my own thru exploration

either 20K or a trip to the hot springs in vales.

Oh is this the junk sweeping event? I havemt played on the live server for a couple months. Was gone for a while because of holidays so now im waiting for 90 days to pass so I can get the return title

Alright, running some errands right now, guna log in a bit later tonight, whats your sn?

to the user who thinks you can't get real thick thighs withough getting fat

Araceli

you're fat

It's like I'm actually in MAbi live all over again

talking about the one on the right

fug. Also, windmilling shit one by one is easy enough but when an enemy randomly aggros it's all ogre.

But the one on the right looks so disproportionate.

but it's proof that you can get thick thighs without fat.
what we need is the recipe to achieve the perfect balance.

for faget

I've had those fucking chests disappear on me in seconds, to say nothing of the times where i beat the enemies and the cheat poofed out before i could get the key and use it. It's bullshit.

y-yeah…

It took a week.
Base harvest is 140, but I got 138.
Base value per strawberry is 3000, but it's currently 2945
My yield is worth 406,410.
One week for 400k. Keep in mind that I had to care for this crop more than the others and had to log in regularly for it, and having to not go very far or commit to lengthy endeavors to make sure I used up all of my farm actions per day to keep it at the growth rate necessary for strawberries. Easier crops are worth less per harvest.
Knowing this, you'll have to decide if it's worth it.

I'll watch Iria. You'll watch the skies. ;-;7

I can make 400k just running ciar with anons in like 2 days
I work so its more like 1 week

Black Knight has my vote

Correction. After selling the first stack, the price was lowered, making the total 404,776. That's before bank fees because I'm not about to use up all of my inventory for all of it

Hey guys, newb who just made a new account here. I know it's partially translated and all, but i-is everything supposed to be in moonspeak?

No. We're on the JP client is why, with korean architecture and stuff in some places.

Oh I see, thanks. That's kind of a bummer though.

I've got a whole bunch of dyes here. If you like green or cyan hit me up. maybe I should use the green and purple metal dyes for daily dose gladiuses

I like cyan and will take either of the top right dyes. Shuri

oh

ara ara~

y-you too

these metallurgy spots are so faint

Does anybody want this armor?

I want the imouto with the armor

But I'm giving the armor away because I swapped it out.

needs thigh highs

I'm glad it's over. Now for refining!

In courcle on this server the timer is supposedly 1 minute. It's annoying as fuck.

The collision west of Dunbarton is fucked.

I was told the server is based on a total leak of the source code of the Japanese server. They don't have access to any of the English dialog and have to manually port it over from the English version, so they only do this for the stuff that is most important to the gameplay. It sucks because I was interested in getting comfy with the lore, but at least you can still get comfy with friends.

meant for

That second picture is actually really nice

I'm giving these away since I can't sell them. Who wants?

Send help.

Mabi's story is pretty shit so you're not missing out on much.

this is adorable

I don't know but it's great because he can't move and won't upset your shearing.

I hope he stays there

0 int

A great way to prevent sheep from moving is to have a black wolf pet. Summon him amd tell him to stay and the sheep with run away from him and stay at a fixed distance, not moving until they lose aggro. Particularly useful for shearing paper sheep in avon since they move so damn much.

Server leak of bin files actually, no source code (and interestingly some japanese nexon office work documents like excel spreadsheets and such.)

can't sleep, imouto will eat me.

Free dyes! Post IGN for them.

Send the top right one to Imouto.

send that bottom middle one to Semifiend, I'm collecting that color

Yeah, but the previous one wasn't any better, fishing in a river on Physis by cracking the ice surface, which would eventually proceed to fix itself so you have to pay attention constantly to not just be AFK without doing anyhting or ones before where you should had to check every 30 minutes for free event stuff instead of getting it on your inventory from the get-go

I think i saw on elitepvpers that they have g17 files now

Current gens 19-20 and from what i saw on mabination forum g21 as well are petty much Deus Vult

I wonder if you can mod the un-cornered.

Is there room in smug again?

Gimme the left one if you still have it Kusonamae

we're capped at fifty, wait til the next expansion to 250 total in, if my estimations aren't retarded, at least 10 days. It'll probably, no, definitely be more though. It's a safer bet to count on the next rebirth cycle propping us up, which is 11 days.

I'll take the top right metal dye if you still got it. IGN Profans

Don't forget
A good run.

This guy is one extremely happy-looking merchant.

Any other suffering windmillers want to do Ciar, Math, or Rabbie normal or Alby basic? I ask here of course because the guild is Australia right now. Tir Na Nog zombies would be great but that's hard to get to, and I don't think a warrior still in their windmilling phase would be able to do the quests.

Add me, IGN: Bigmike

a lot of the quests are just rp quests, the only one leading up you might have trouble with is fiodh.
most people would be fine to smuggle you into tnn if you ask anyway.
the easiest way i found to train wm (with essentially no other combat skills ranked) is to run rabbie normal solo until r5. make a party for yourself and set the rule to anyone can finish for multiple strong kills. zombies are really good for boss kills unless you're renting -cp gear.

The game crapped out on me and I cannot log in. Th-thanks…

The same here, it's looking like my password isn't accepted anymore.

the servers are shitting themselves, one of the mods just needs to restart them.

Same thing happened to me. Changing passwords doesn't work either, so what said is probably the issue.

How is a man suppose to master the arts of magic if the server shits itself once a day?

Remember, you're here until autumn.

Sucks to be you fa-
oh
fug

More time to convert a bunch of these midis into working songs.

Yeah things are fucked you cant use pets, go to shadow missions or even chop wood.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, got fucking worried, tried everything to get it fixed to no avail. Guess we just gonna need to wait.

GMs are trying to fix it, or so they say on their disagreement

Server froze, should be back up in two hours.
Just wait.

Can we work on the job list now that we have the time?
Here's what I came up with so far:
pastebin.com/raw/ernFDyv6

I'm in baby!

shotasucks and kyoupon are currently the server's dooters

It's time for everyone's favourite event!

You should talk with them and ask what their ranks are.

Add Reki, and I think Asska, to Carpenters.

Reki's rank F

fug

Semifiend
Rank E Synthesis
Rank A Transmutation
Rank F fragmentation

Aurous
Rank D Weaving
Rank E Tailoring
I'm grinding Windmill at the moment so those aren't gonna change for a while

I know a few life skills that are in demand, but I'll list them all in least needed to most needed.

Potion Making:
So far I've seen six people attempt potion making, though only one has notable progress

Cooking:
Surprising, but a lot people are cooks. Though not a lot people actually cook enough food for the whole guild.

Refining:
A lot autists have gotten refining to rank 1.

Handicraft
No one's doing this, except me passively, and no one will.

Carpentry:
Two are doing this, nothing of note.

Blacksmithing:
A few are doing this, but nothing of note.

Synthesis:
To my knowledge I'm the only one to get it to Rank D, but I quit to do carpentry.

Tailoring & Weaving:
Like one person is doing this, yet it's so vital for pretty dresses.

I forgot about enchanting.

Enchanting:
Two people are doing, one's higher rank.

Updated.
pastebin.com/raw/X9wFvv41

Everyone please post your professions, rank in those professions and your in game name. If you have incomplete information post it anyway.

Shotasucks
>Enthralling Performance: E

Another update.
pastebin.com/raw/qAQudJ9m

Blanc & Nikui are trying Blacksmith. Nikui is E. If the refiners don't mind mailing their iron ingots, that would be highly appreciated.

Kyoupon
Instrument Playing 8
Composition 9
Musical Knowledge 7
Enthralling Performance A

please alphabetize the jobs.
What do people think about this idea:

How do I learn more about blacksmithing to get started?

pastebin.com/raw/6e7GwJQw

Added.

And alphabetized.

I think it's a bad idea, just use the bank or pets.
There's no need to make a account for a two person deal.

Zahr
Rank A alchemy mastery
Rank 6 Transmutation
Rank C Synthesis. Rank D Fragmentation. Rank A Metal Conversion

faget

I cook EGG AND STEAK
potion
And herb

I recently picked up an instrument yesterday to doot with, but will probably be on the backburner until after I have finished the long path of the spin

add Rank C fishing to Semifiend's skills

Updated.
pastebin.com/raw/YwpsjM7D

This is a skill? earlies wiki article is July 2012
I happen to know that Tuco is R1 Metallurgy and Refining

pastebin.com/raw/2Y11JcKy

I don't know.
And the list is updated.

Blanc
First Aid - Rank C
Refining - Rank A
Blacksmithing - Rank E fucking shields

I may do Handicraft

I'd like to include this pastebin in the OP, but the URL seems to change every time. Is there no way to get something static?

Araceli
Combat- Rank 9
Range Attack B
Healing- Rank C
Elf Hatred 1

I guess I'm the only one that knows about the Gangster Computer God and it's Elven servants :^)

Yes, I'll make an account.

Good point.
We should have a pastebin that lists the guild's powerhouses so we can ask them for help with tougher shit.

I'll add that to the list.

I tired to attack the elves home town but the Gangster Computer God have made the guards unkillable, so I retreated for the time being.

What are you people's ideas for the combatant list?
I've been thinking of just separating it by archetype and putting in the person's name and CP.
Something like:

—- Alchemist —-
GigaNigga - CP 800
—- Archer —-
BigGuy - CP 1100

on the day of the Lumber, all shall change.

Actually I'm not sure it's a good idea because everyone does it anyway.

pastebin.com/raw/PXgzMpJD
This will be the URL of every future job list, whenever it's updated the text will be edited. I'll send the pastebin account's details to the guild leader so it can remain the same even if I go inactive.

I dont like the CP idea because some people don't use Astral to see their numbers and it's not an accurate display of how strong a character is.

I am fine with listing people based on their main damage skill/skillset however.

mabinoger.com/monster_cp.htm

Here's a site to help you find monsters in a certain range of cp for skill training. The site was for the EU mabi server which only got up to g14 before it shut down, so 99% of everything listed is on this server as well.

3 dyes left and this outfit. Tell me who to mail this shit to. If you want the outfit I'll have to add you and give it to you directly, as the mailing fee is 11k and I'm not paying that much to mail something I'm giving away for free.

Kusonamae

you can ask for 11k COD if the other party is willing.

Sent you a friend request. Or you can have me COD it to you for the mailing cost like
mentioned.

Propainwaifu
Healing Rank 8
Party Healing Rank 9
First Aid Rank 9
Potion Making Rank E
Herbalism Rank D
Campfire Rank 8
My goal is to R1 Healing and R1 Party healing with good progressi n potion making then i'll work on firebolt and eventually unlock fireball I just need the AP since I've been ranking a few other skills in the meantime like Meditation.

wew

If you're ever in dunbarton, I'll buy your compositions for 1k a pop.

i dont need your help kike-san

Then just gib Compositions to Without.

Aristrea here. Power's out for good. Who knows when it'll be back.

We await your return humble guildmaster.

Is server-chan online?

yes

oh it's you
sure, i can give you any compositions you want

I'm rank A enchanting, soon to be rank 9, will probably hit it later today or early tomorrow morning.
Potion making is rank D, herbalism is rank C.
Dartier, but you probably already gleaned this.

Powers back, but it's time for work.

Lifle here, i got handicrafts up to D on a whim, but i'm mostly focusing on ranged combat (currently at rank 4). It's not hard to gring handicraafts, though: just buy a shitload of paper and make cranes forever. I also have weaving up to D from all the cheap leather i can't stop myself from picking up, but again, not hardline grooving it unless Blanc is jonsing for straps. Everything else is negligible.

I just want to play video games

Flake
Potion Making - D (soon C)
Herbalism - A
Enchant - D
Refine - 6 (soon 2)
after refine is done i'll probably be weaving for a week due to ap concerns

server-chan is shitting herself

I want to get comfy by the campfire.

And we just got disconnected. Hopefully this means the server is restarting.

I was ready to get comfy, too.
I was watching videos about historical helmets and I wanted to listen to them in the background.

It's been this way a while.

oh well time to play videogames

Rip serbian.
fug

Nice to see you here. I considered seeing if you were in the Touhou thread and asking you about Mabi but I thought that might be a little weird and you'd probably show up at some point anyway.

Over an hour left until the servers go back up boys.

Servers are back up

Could you transpose these for me?
pastebin.com/i5uwfZzm

I've got the need, the need for XP.
Who is up for some mass slaughter in Ciar?

Oh god everything's too quiet.
Next thread I'll make a new pastebin with cut songs that don't trail on without their harmony and are AUDIBLE.

"Well you'll always have us, Westr!" in this thread.

what do you eat that specifically gives you thicker thighs?

potatoes and apples is my preference

i see

wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Appearance

WE WUZ CHOCOBOS N SHIIIEET

Giving away two kite shields. If you're lacking a shield and want one, please take them off my hands before I feed them to my spirit weapon.

those shadow missions were fun, lots of exp for a bit of spin. now i have ap for refine and weave

w e a r e o n e

one species

what is the best way to wort my inventory?

Move everything that's not a bag into your bags.

I want to do cooking and first aid but holy shit how many anthologies do you need?

I'd say put everything you intend to use immediately in the right-most bag, and also put everything of a similar nature, ie fomor scrolls, remote shop tools, or money bags, together. Everything beyond that is just inventory tetris, just like my favorite anime Resident Evil 4.

need AT LEAST one book every level, plus cookbooks which im not sure you need with wiki and all

Just some rambling about the grind in the late hours.

I've never been to the desert caves yet but here's a rundown on how I mine ores to smelt in Barri. First, I drop an item to enter. Then I use a different item afterward for each additional run to reset the floors until I log out. Normally, there's 2 mandatory fights in the 1st floor which are easy but after that, it should be free and clear. There's 8 mineral stacks on this floor like mentioned in the wiki. After those have been mined, I used to ride back upstairs to start over but now I go forward to the next floor to try my luck finding stacks while avoiding time-consuming battles. Once I find an unavoidable battle or my bags get full, I take the Exp loss to warp back to town. One trip takes twenty minutes on average. It takes around two (and possibly a half) trips to fill up my bag. I just thought of a slightly more efficient way of doing this which involves partying with a volunteer or more. Basically, they clear the dungeon while I stay behind and mine the rocks. I tried this earlier today but retroactively trolled myself since the party in question ran the Spirit Fossil dungeon which has NO stacks until the last floor with a smaller amount. All this because Metallurgy has been locked out from my character in this server. Anyway, a full bag for me is around 80-90 iron ores which translates to roughly 16 ingots per bag. Smithing happens when there's 30 or so ingots on-hand. R9 is so far away…

How come?

A full bag of conventional ore is like 4 full bags of metallurgy ore. You're going to go at an agonizingly slow pace.

Each level looks like it has a quest to get it. Current one need a dog collar to be made which requires refining (that I don't have). Anyone willing to hand over about 6 iron ingots?

Rank B now.
I want to die.

Well you'll always have us, Westr!

What's the quickest way to get more AP? I have tonnes of skills waiting to level up but no AP to do so and I know if I reset my skills I'll have to redo them all for that rank. I really should have listened when they said "grind one thing at a time".

The custom quest in Cor gives you 30 AP when you finish it, leveling and exploration both grant 2 AP per level, and there's a few quests (mostly skill related) that give some AP. Other than that rebirths.

You gotta talk to her about private story and nearby rumours after every gift. If conversation mentions that it's best to stop this conversation, give her 4 gold pieces one at a time then talk to her again and repeat as needed until that message goes away then start the gift process again. Agnes is particulary nasty compared to other npcs.

Does anyone need gems? (except diamonds :^) )

I'll take some of those aquamarines

Ornais

Is this an Holla Forums-specific server or just a pserver that you guys chose?

It's an open private server that we're using.

mabinogi.ir/thread/1284-tutorial-modded-metallurgy-spots-to-show-name

I think potion making has a likability potion for cases like this, if that's even implemented.
Prepare for a future of eternal slavery if you want to buy it from someone or make it yourself though

Thanks for the leather and the wool, user

Likeability*
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Likeability_Potion

Dealing with heat wave while a "cold front" was announced to reach the country i live a week ago

Who would like these?
1 2
3 4

Fraust would like number one.

I didn't know I couldn't mail them, I'm in Dunbarton.

I'll be there soon matey.

Hey guys, how do you format an image for the visual chat canvas? Pic related is my attempt at a chat. I've tried mmluna.com but it doesn't seem to convert.

Can you send 3 to Aristrea?

The quest to rank up from Novice to F is where you gather a gold ore for an NPC. I deleted that quest from my log since the backlog was overwhelming. The NPC wouldn't give it again when I use the keyword so there's nothing I can do about it until the GMs respond to my ticket.

it just doesn't like some images, especially with text. I tried too long with this one.

my image with text worked (besides being unreadable) but i can't get my bullied loli to work

Posting for Ceres

Open the image up into Gimp or Photoshop or even paint and add a color or two to the image.
mmluna doesn't seem to like black and white images sometimes.

Can't get this to work, either

add some color to the pictures
mmluna doesnt like black and white images

You were right! It just needed more colors to work properly.

It seems more colorful images will work.

shame a pixel of color doesn't work, time to make the most botched chop job ever.

Winner. Thank you fill function

Should also point out there's a max of four colors so editing the images to have that many works best.

pic related

wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Figure_Skates_(F)

JUST

welp, I got the male version of that in the gacha.

>wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Skating_Set
If anyone wanted to become ultra gay, theres your answer.

More free hand-me-downs for anyone who wants them.

Where are you guys? I've been at the town square waiting.

Nevermind I guess, the dyes you get to start with can't be mailed or traded. Whoops.

You can still take people's items to dye them and then send them back.

Oh, if they still want them then just hit up Letterman with the item to be dyed.

do you still have them? They look like they'd go well with my armor.
If not it's ok.

new thread

Give me your character name you goof. I'll mail them to you.

one race: the player race

I hope this works. Not only do I have images that mmluna wouldn't accept, I also have images that it did accept but didn't work in the game.

Blanc