Carebears in online games

Why is the amount of PVE-only players always so much larger than the PVP group?
Do people really prefer to grind shitty monsters instead of fighting other players?
It's the same every time you play a game. It starts as a fun PVP game and then the PVE normalfags flood into the game and the company caters to them and removes PVP.

Literal goon.

Go play a singleplayer game if you love grinding so much you fucking soyboy

Because competition is hard.

Why is the amount of prey animals always so much larger than the amount of predators? Wait, this comparison really doesn't make any sense

They don't even know English.
If I was forced to play with you that I would prefer them too.

Check my fucking dubs.

Online communities are cancer.

Wait a second…

It was at this moment user made a very important realization.

Because.

My my my, look at those numbers.

Because most people eventually understand that it's not worth wasting your time, energy, patience, and competitive ability in a meaningless virtual game. It's always better to get back home after a hard day's work and chill out in a co-op game for a few hours than get stressed or mad over metas and having arguments with online strangers over was is supposed to be just leisure and go to bed angry.

You'll understand when you get older and get a job.

Uh-oh looks like OP done fucked up.

very nice

PVP is always a shitfest of noobs and annoying pricks who just abuse the most overpowered metas, that's the problem with it. It's hardly ever a mixture of balance at the middle ground with people just using normal typical builds and shit. At least that's the case with anything that has rpg mechanics.

Impressive, very nice.

this

Nice dubs friendo

Honestly if a game has to have multiplayer then Co-op PVE is the way to go. And if it ABSOLUTELY must have PVP then quarantine the PVP mode completely away from the game proper.

(checked)
Additionally, whenever the devs decide that something needs to be "rebalanced" for PVP, the changes should ONLY affect PVP. Nothing's worse than PVP cancer infesting the rest of the game.

accepting cuckchan refugees was a mistake, oh well time for numbers

Who accepted them? I don't remember accepting anyone in.

Actually pretty much this.

I used to play EVE a lot and once I got a full time job I just didn't want to be assed with losing a ship that took about two hours of ingame grinding time to get. I do miss MMO's like WoW where I had to concern myself with an opposing faction member but honestly the only thing you lose in the more casual MMO's is a few minutes of time.

Honestly, the primary issue with most MMO pvp is just how gear-locked shit is. No matter what, it boils down to gear or items acquired, player level, then lastly player skill. If I could play an MMO where player skill is primary that would probably be the last MMO I ever play.

the cake jew accepted them

I thought this was going to be a thread about Carebears.

Are there even any Carebears videogames? Because I'd like to play them.

maybe because they dont want to go into PVP and lose all their fucking hard earned money and time getting killed by some asshole waiting in PVP

All PVP assholes got their money and equipment from PVE.
PVP are leeches who pray on PVE.

it's also a thrill going from penniless to billionaire.

ALL PVP players are assholes, Just look at RUST.

You use term "carebear" trying to trigger casuals, but I bet you get triggered if someone uses toon.

Nice ice barrage faggot, you still have a tiny dick and will get bodied by a guy in fucking monk robes

Are you too much of a pussy to play dedicated competitive games that don't even have PvE?

DID SOMEBODY SAY REBALANCING FOR PVP?

After dealing with absolutely miserable shitty people all day 6 days a week for my job, why the fuck would I want to deal with even more in a stressful online match where their stupidity can and will cost me the victory
If I wanted a true PvP experience I'd call my mom, but fuck that I'll stick to PvE

the absolute state of Holla Forums

Mindblowing isn't it?

Watch your tongue, boy.

The people who've avidly played vidya in the 90's in their teens when you were a kiddo are in their late 20's/early 30's now. Contrary to what you might think, people were actually required to grow up and get jobs to keep the world running so you can freely run your mouth on a videogame board.