/gw/ - Guild Wars

Hello my fellow (((brethren))), would any of you be interested in playing this dead game with me? It'll be tons of fun, feature constant Jewish tricks, and 24/7 infighting!

Guild Wars is an MMO designed from it's core to compete with WoW, it features hundreds of skills, a variety of viable class combinations, and some bretty fucking good structured pvp. It's pretty fucking dead right now, but even endgame PvE is doable solo, provided you have hero slots.

Well first you're going to have to buy___ the game user. The best things in life don't come free you know. You can acquire the game through (((Steam))), the NCSoft shop, or even possibly retail if anyone has a fucking copy left.

Sorry no chinkcord, but there is a guild that you can join by whispering one of the officers or the current guild leader, Chain Sumeragi.

wiki.guildwars.com
store.steampowered.com/app/29570
store.guildwars.com

To reduce load times, create a shortcut to the game with the argument -image to download all the assets.

Most of the people interested already have max level characters (hitting the cap is really easy) but we're starting fresh anyways because it's been fucking years since we last played.

Other urls found in this thread:

gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Archive:A/R_Critical_Barrage_Assassin
gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Archive:A/R_PvE_Interrupter
gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Archive:A/R_Way_of_Disruption
kamadan.decltype.org/
sourceforge.net/projects/gwlpr/
github.com/GameRevision
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's time to let it go user.

Why not play GW2? it's the sequel, truly it has to be better, user!

Is the guild Luxon or Kurzick?

Are you guys planning on going through all of prophecy and the other expansions on fresh chars? What level are you?

WHEN IS ROLLERBEETLE RACING

I NEED THAT SHIT BACK IN MY LIFE

Also, what's the guild name and who are the other officers?

I think OP (1) and done'd his own thread.

Trilogy edition is the best version to buy, but I want to point out it's cheaper on the actual Guild Wars store link than the Steam store link. (Also Steam a shit. Never give valve your money.)

I'm back online if anyone wants an invite.

Haven't decided yet, probably going kurzick because I have the most points with it.

I started a fresh factions and prophecies char, at 12 and 8 respectively.

Nobody replied for hours so I started playing another game.

I'd rather solo.

You a lorefag? Mind explaining to me what the fuck the difference is? I never bothered to care because I was an underage teenbro when I started playing.

They have superior aesthetics.

Im gonna take the bait

FUCK YOU FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF

While I'm now doomed to spamadan forever, I did have enough time to fund all the guild hall upgrades. We have all the useless npcs you could possibly want.

noob here
so i just thought "hey, let's make a ranger and second class assassin, so i can have a ranger that is really boosted with criticals and poison and shit"

then i learned that assassin's primary attribute is critical strikes, so it's not available as a second profession
and then i learned that expertise, the most important attribute as a ranger, is also primary
so also no As/R build

I'm fucked, i've been hearing good things about R/Rt, so as soon as i can change second profession i will do so

No starting zone will ever be as comfy as Pre-Sundering Ascalon. RIP

I'll try and get on soon enough. If you're going to go for anything outside of the thread get a Mumble since it's at least FOSS and easily run.

Is there even a significant trading community left in GW1? I'd have thought Ectos were worth a lot less now that fags have fucked off.

R/A builds aren't much of a thing unless you're using daggers or running. A/R used to be seen as a Crit Barrager. Use the following builds for some inspiration.

gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Archive:A/R_Critical_Barrage_Assassin
gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Archive:A/R_PvE_Interrupter
gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Archive:A/R_Way_of_Disruption

I'm coming black online if anyone wants an invite.

Crits aren't that powerful really. You can do poison + Incendiary Arrow for mass spreading degen.

R/Rt is OK for splinter weapon, but splinter weapon scales exponentially with rank so it's far better to have a primary Rt w/15 or 16 ranks cast it on your.

The true power build is R/W with Save Yourselves. Rt casts splinter weapon, Necro casts Mark of Pain. Bring Ebon Battle Standard of Power and throw in ontop of a bunch of bone fiends.

kamadan.decltype.org/
Shadow Form apparently got nerfed to the fucking ground some years back and that stabilized the prices.

I was playing again recently, and the trade chat was constantly active.

Nice, maybe fags came back from 2 after it was such a disappointment. If GW1 ever gets private severs we need a Holla Forums one.

Guild Wars? Oh fuck yes, just took my discs out the closet. Hope this game has another spike once again.

ectos are only 6k
BUY BUY BUY

Attached: 1427798883806.gif (600x505, 798K)

i hope whatever russian bot is using my account is having a better time than i did in that shitheap

Why do that, when
YOU CAN GET THE ENTIRE GAME + EXPANSIONS FOR FREE THROUGH STEAM
How none of you niggers figured this out yet is beyond me. Here's two hints:
1. When you buy the game, you're only REALLY buying a key for an account
2. Steam refund system
I trust you to be able to add to three.

>Anet reports this to (((Valve)))
I mean I guess you could just make a new account as long as you were sure to use a new IP and a throwaway gift card.

If you're that worried about it, sure, but I highly doubt Anet or Valve care enough about GW1 to do anything about that, let alone lock your entire account. At worst they'll lock you GW account and Valve will give a warning

Meant for

You'd be surprised how far some companies will go do defend their jewish business practices. Don't get me wrong though, if there was a way to take money from both Anet and Valve repercussion-free I'd be all over it.

The goyim don't need to know that, I'm afraid I'm going have to have you shut down.

Attached: 7b587cb429ba95876e765b28d7b98e836ceb37762168b390cff5e15d84f5dacc.png (801x801, 35.38K)

Attached: Black_Moa_Chick.jpg (957x1245, 353.5K)

I'm making a prediction before I fill this in that it's going to say "ur gey", or it's going to be the jew meme.

goteem

Attached: 7b587cb429ba95876e765b28d7b98e836ceb37762168b390cff5e15d84f5dacc.png (801x801, 11.28K)

ENOUGH

IF I HAVE TO DO THAT 3 HOUR SKILL POINT QUEST ONE MORE TIME

Attached: teleports behind you.gif (500x375, 2.78M)

Kurzicks

Luxon

There was only ever one choice.

If we wanted to play WoW we'd be in the Kronos thread.

Private server when?

Kurzicks
Luxons
All the totally uncool dark and brooding loner kids play Kurzick, but I bet you don't even listen to My Chemical Romance. Enjoy having fun with your war turtle and stuff, you preppy jerk.

Attached: Typical Kurzick.jpeg (600x401, 37.3K)

Not like I can pick a faction anyways as I haven't even made it to their cities yet.

Is there a specific server we all have to join?

All MMOs are basically chat rooms with grinding attached.

Look pal, you don't get cred or kudos or whatever for this. And you're not a "smart" person for contempt-posting when you have no idea what you're on about. To put it simply, Guild Wars is a very different beast from the MMOs you know. It revolves more around skill than grinding.

Hasn't happened so far, so possibly never.

THE GEMS! BUY THEM!
BUY THE FUCKING GEMS!
BUY THE FUCKING GEMS!
BUY THE FUCKING GEMS!
BUY THE FUCKING GEMS!
BUY THE FUCKING GEMS!

Attached: shove them all into the tribuns daughter i know you want to - you yiffy bastard.jpg (600x600, 65.05K)

That's what I was hoping when I saw a GW thread in 2018

Let me check if the ebin botters have come farther with their pirate server.And…game revision itself is gone The Guild Wars Lanproject is still living on.
sourceforge.net/projects/gwlpr/
They even have a shithub
github.com/GameRevision

It has, but Anet nuked it, or it closed or something. Nowadays there is a server emulator by the mane botters of Gamerrevision, the very group that found the endless duping exploit before anyone else.

I doubt anything will actually happen until anet announces that they are closing the game.