Galimulator

Galimulator is a shitty android game that I downloaded to have something to do while waiting in lines. It's a small game that basically simulates a small galaxy with it's own politics which you can observe and influence with small things without actually taking part in the action although there is a possibility of controlling one of the empires, it's shit think of it as something like Species but with Space Opera theme instead of an evolution one. It's not very complex, but it's engaging enough to keep you busy while you drive the bus or something, sometimes an alliance forms between the factions or an eldritch horror appears in the galaxy or something interesting like that will happen and you can root for your favorite empire to do something.
The point is, you shouldn't, this thread is not about the game itself as much as a small idea that popped up in my head. I downloaded a shitty android emulator and the game onto my PC. I simulated the galaxy until there are no planets that are left neutral and tinkered around so there are as many factions as I could do with the initial setup. I want to play a small game.

You take one of the visible empires from the map and you choose:
>Specials They modify how the empire acts
And watch how they fare in comparison to other empires chosen by other anons. Seeing that we had fun memeing things like Hunger Games for a while, I think this might have some potential too.

Seeing that rebelions are a thing in this game, and they lead to the creation of new factions, I'll try to include every single faction into the game. Whenever a rebel faction manages to take enough stars to be an actually important player in the galactic politics, I'll rename it to the last thing an user suggested. So if your Principality of Greater Space Israel or The Galactic Third Reich didn't get into the game, they might whenever an Empire starts degenerating. All Empires are currently at tech level 1 and Fortifying which means that they won't expand that much and focus on defending their provinces that will change later on as their states change. Transcendence is disabled which means that Empires won't disappear after gaining enough tech levels.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hG28L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should explain to us first how the specials work and how many an empire can have.

The Empire can have all the specials at once surprisingly, even contradictory ones, I didn't add the description of Specials in because I couldn't find what they do exactly at first, but it seems that someone has finally written how they work down. They can grant empires special kinds of ships besides their main effects.

Lowers research, gives military bonuses
Will go to war with other Empires more often
More likely to make peace, gives defense bonuses, builds gun boats.
Gives research bonuses, makes Empire build science ships
Less likely to change political status, which means that they will rarely go from Fortifying to Expanding, to Degenerating and so on and so forth.
The opposite of the above
Early combat bonuses which they slowly lose
The opposite of the above, combat penalties early that they lose with time.
Relationship bonuses, more likely to make peace and alliances
Military bonuses but huge research penalties
Shouldn't go into wars and alliances too often but has defensive and research bonuses
Expansive but will not develop worlds
Makes the world produce more wealth
Only expands through missionary work
Builds lots of ships, and generally develops faster, makes the Empire build motherships

I'll explain how Political Statuses/Empire states work as well:

As it says on the tin, the Empire is thriving and focuses it's efforts on expanding
As already mentioned, the Empire is in alright state and focuses on developing worlds and defense
The Empire is in a very bad state, loses tech levels, rebellion chance increased.
The Empire reaches scientific transcendence, meeting a "win" condition of developing enough scientifically, which makes it leave the galaxy disappearing from the map.
The Empire goes absolutely batshit insane and decides to eradicate life from the galaxy, including themselves. Happens very rarely.
The Empire is torn apart by rebels.
Basically a large-scale civil war. The Empire attacks it's own bloodline and people, anyone who shares common ancestry must go.

Also I have numbered the current starting Empires for convenience sake, so that it is clear which one you want to chose when naming them.

well that just makes me mad
i hate android emulators, they tend to run like shit
doesn't anyone have a torrent of the pc version?

I felt the same way when I learned about it user, don't worry. I wish I had a torrent for the PC version but unfortunately I don't, I don't know if there is one, though I hope it exists.

I don't really want to make factions seeing that I'm the OP, but seeing that other anons don't seem to be keen on doing it as for now, I will throw out my suggestion to kick things off if possible.

Fezzan
C11
Diplomatic, Defensive, Reclusive, Stable, Capitalist
I really hate myself and I want to have no chance at succeeding

Space Justice Warriors
D15
Cult, Horde, Fanatical, Unstable, Aggressive

Phezzan is space jews and rightful imperial clay]
t. reinharto

Space Justice Warriors and Fezzan added, updated map
1-8 Not taken
9 Space Justice Warriors
10-16 Not taken
17 The special number Phezzan

Add the Empire then, maybe they will conquer them.

G-d's Chosen

d7

Capitalist, diplomatic, cult

>number 6 gorrilion

OY VEY, will we see a holy alliance between the G-d's Chosen and the Space Justice Warriors? We at least know where they took their funds from now.

1-6 Not taken
6 G-d's chosen
7-8 Not taken
9 Space Justice Warriors
10-16 Not taken
17 Phezzan

You can create multiple empires if you want, there is no real reason why you wouldn't seeing that we will definitely see rebellions so your empire will get into the game eventually

The Pacer Collective
C9
Unstable, Fanatical, Industrial, Slow Starter

forgot pic

Ironically that country was already a commune from the randomly generated name
1-2 Not taken
3-The Pacer Collective
4-6 Not taken
6 G-d's chosen
7-8 Not taken
9 Space Justice Warriors
10-16 Not taken
17 Phezzan

This is not going to end well.

Oh, for some reason I thought OP made a game. Nevermind

What Empire number do you want it to be?

1-2 Not taken
3-The Pacer Collective
4-6 Not taken
6 G-d's chosen
7-8 Not taken
9 Space Justice Warriors
10-16 Not taken
17 Phezzan

name: Weebslamic State
color: A1
special: explosive, fanatical, militant
Number: 11

okay, B2 then

4U, of course.

Kingdom of Burgerland
Industrial
C9
Number lucky 7

1-2 Not taken
3-The Pacer Collective
4U-Leauge of Shadows
5-6 Not taken
6 G-d's chosen
7-8 Not taken
9 Space Justice Warriors
10 Not taken
11 Weebslamic Stae
12-16 Not taken
17 Phezzan

The map just got dark as fuck.

user, colour C9 is already taken, can you take something else? I don't think it is conflicting with the other nation but still it would be nice to have diversity.

Name: Pro-Skub Coalition
Color: F12
Special: diplomatic, stable, defensive
Number: 15

Alright, let me rethink this.
Kingdom of the Burger
Industrial, Capalist, Militant
A15

Name: Anti-Skub Union
Color:A12
Specials: Horde, Unstable, Aggressive
Number: 14

Seems I accidentally numbered the same country twice. Number 15 is not a viable option as it is taken by Leauge of Shadows already.

1-2 Not taken
3-The Pacer Collective
4U-Leauge of Shadows
5-6 Not taken
6 G-d's chosen
7 Kingdom of the Burger
8 Not taken
9 Space Justice Warriors
10 Not taken
11 Weebslamic Stae
12-14 Not taken
15 Wrongly numbered, ignore this one
16 Not taken

Added, will update the map after the other user changes the number of the Pro-Skub Coalition.

Then give me 16.

GREAT GARMILLAS EMPIRE

Color A3
Militant
Aggressive
Stable
Industrial if it doesnt mean there wont be any SPACE DREADNOUGHTS AND SHIT
Scientific if it doesnt mean there wont be any FUCKING SPACE DREADNOUGHTS

PEACE TO THE GALAXY
BY SUBJUGATING OR DESTROYING EVERYONE ELSE
GHAAAALE GARRRMILLON!

3-The Pacer Collective
4U-Leauge of Shadows
6 G-d's chosen
7 Kingdom of the Burger
9 Space Justice Warriors
11 Weebslamic Stae
14 Anti-Skub Union
16 Pro-Skub Coalition

Will greentext the Not taken slots to make it easier.

Will add in a moment

I think we're beating 40k in terms of how grimdark our galaxy is.
3-The Pacer Collective
4U-Leauge of Shadows
5 GREAT GARMILLAS EMPIRE
6 G-d's chosen
7 Kingdom of the Burger
9 Space Justice Warriors
11 Weebslamic Stae
14 Anti-Skub Union
16 Pro-Skub Coalition

Oh shit, this looks rad

The Gay
Militant, fanatical, explosive
A14
number 13

My computer just closed itself because of a power shortage which basically means that I will probably have to manually paint the influence of every empire back. I'm really sorry if they are not as precise as before but I doubt that the galaxy saved itself.

At least you got some sick quads out of it.

Those quads tho

Was meant to be

Yeah the geography of the galaxy is going to be completely different and I can do jack shit about it, I'm really sorry about it people, but I hope you don't mind too much the map being different.

No sweat.
Just don't short the Coalition.

It might be hard not to because unfortunately the game doesn't allow me to paint empire by hand and just picks stars randomly from the region I put them in

This still going forward?

at least you got quads

Yes, this is a new map with all the same countries including Planeptune and The Gay, There is one more country, the middle grayish-green one on the top left as well as one that will use the empty space between all other countries to be made. Then we can begin the simulation.

Or nevermind, I actually have to make The Leauge of Shadows bigger as it was higher in rank, I'm trying to keep the power positions the same, although I think this galaxy is a bit smaller than the previous one so the scale is smaller. Only one more country to go.

Autistic Estates.
Military, Capitalist, Industrial.
Well, the rest.

Fezzan seems to be missing.

Let me introduce you all the players in our game. Phezzan is not here anymore because fuck it, fuck Phezzan, it was my country and I can remove it if I wish so. I'm going to start the simulation right now.

Just installed the game, hope you use sandbox mode later on and pop a monster just for the reeeekt.

And IMMEDIATELY, there is a rebelion in the Pro-Skub coalition, The GREAT GARMILLAS EMPIRE decides to buttfuck The Pacer Collective, reducing it to a few worlds in a span of seconds. In the same time, Planeptune is being buttfucked by the Autistic Estates.

I use Sandbox Mode all the time user.

You can almost smell the impending apocalypse

Well that's it for Planeptune and Autistic Estates, they were basically buttfucked into oblivion, but there seems to be small signs of rebellion inside the GREAT GARMILLAS EMPIRE, which means that they might just yet come back. Jewish tricks went for naught as G-d's chosen are buttfucked by Kingdom of the Burger, which in turn is buttfucked in both senses of the word by The Gay. Also the SJW are no more and the fight between Skub and Anti-Skub surprisingly became far less one-sided.

All according to plan.

The situation has stabilized a bit but the galaxy is still in the neverending state of war. The Gay is now the dominant force of the galaxy and the Jews are no more, destroyed by the Kingdom of the Burger and the Leauge of Shadows, which is currently facing a big rebellion which I will make into God's chosen again if it proves any successful

Also have the current heat map of the universe, it seems that the neverending struggle for stability is creating a lot of warmth in the center of the universe.

You can't make this shit up

That's just what they want you to think

Uh oh

Also Anti-Skub is already degenerating, I guess being an unstable horde doesn't do you justice. And also… The Weebslamic State is still here and they haven't changed their territory AT ALL. They are still where they started, it's surprising that such a small country survived when all other died in the first few seconds of the simulation.

I meant doesn't do you good, I'm fucking retarded.

AND IMMEDIATELY AS I SAY THAT, THEY ARE REDUCED TO ONE WORLD.

Small news, Pro-Skub and Burgers are now tech level 2. Big news, anti-skub was obliterated and the Weeblamic state is barely holding on to the onslaught of Pro-Skub.

Well, there is a PC version coming up on March 16 on fucking Steam , so you can wait for torrent after that day

Nevermind then, but it seems that the West of the Galaxy has stabilized, with both of the superpowers signing peace with each other. The struggle still continues in the center and on the East.

And so, the battle of Pro-Skub and Anti-Skub comes to a close, with Pro-Skub engaging in a bloody war with The Gay and rest of the West.

Kek.

Fuck those Skub loving skubhumans!

Anti-skub niggers get destroyed
As expected.

The Battleship Visranda of the GGE and Visranda of The Pro-Skub Coalition have engaded in battle on the territory of the Pro-Skub Coalition. Unfortunately their battle is being obstructed by the name of the empire.

Currently the situation seems to be stable but the fleet battle rages on on the territory of the Pro-Skub Coalition. Seems that both empires have also advanced technologically, their scientific progress and industry no doubt fueled by the war!

Is there a chance the game ends in peace between the great remaining empires? At least until they get attacked by the Ogdru Jahad or some other shit from outer space?

Surprisingly even though it has more ships on it's side, Visranda seems to be losing the battle in terms of hitpoints. I fucked up the name of the Pro-Skub Battleship, it's called Kneseg and it has 2.1/3.0 hitpoints.

OH SHIT, THE GGE IS NOT FUCKING AROUND.
THEY HAVE SENT THEIR MOTHERSHIP TO BATTLE

Yes, it has happened to me a few times.

Though if that happens, the Empires eventually starts degenerating and break into smaller empires.

Our first alliance has been formed… unsurprisingly The Gay and the GGE have united against the Pro-Skub. Their Alliance is named P.U.E.R, but I know you can think of a more interesting name for such a grand and important deal in the history of the entire Galaxy.

The G.G.A.Y.E

I got a bad feeling about this

all according to keikaku

Kneseg and Visranda are still engaged in their eternal batte, as GGE Battleship moves further into the Pro-Skub territory. The Gay is at the brink of destruction with the alliance seemingly being the last desperate struggle for survival, The Leauge is crashing with no survivors and the Burgers have a rebelion that they don't seem to take care of How should I call it and what Specials should I give it if it survives?. This is getting pretty intense.

Nevermind, seems that the name is good as it is.

I think this is suitable theme for the thread as for now.

What android emulator should I use?

NOT EVEN ONCE

Oh shit, will this be the turning point of the war?

Seems that The Burgers are degenerating as well, this might mean that the Jews will yet be freed and the rebellion will be successful. Was it all part of their plan?

Is that a pocket of Anti-Skub sentiment at the center of the Pro-Skub territory?

Call the rebellion Commiefornia and give it the horde special.

Unfortunately, it was destroyed before it could amount to anything. Speaking of not being destroyed, the rebellion at Burgers was a success, and I'll do what said I also gave the "Unstable" special.

The gay began fortifying, probably trying to figure a way to spread more AIDS. The Pro-Skub is almost completely destroyed, and commies expand slowly through the old territories of the Burgerland. Somehow I feel as this is the worst route for this galaxy.

This is not keikaku

Oh shit, The GGE just bombarded Commies. They are going to remove communism and probably put everyone under their rule.

GGE are the heroes this galaxy deserves

Seems that the Alliance with Space AIDS had it's… influences on the GGE.

TreeFuckers

This is gayest war I’ve seen yet
It’s hilarious

This blue blob just appeared out of nowhere, eating most of the Leauge of Shadows alongside with a portion of GGE , Anti-Skub and Commiefornia. Should I call it CIA? Also GGE has decided to stop their insane Galaxy dominating onslaught for fortifying, but the Pro-Skub won't stop just yet.

I will add them when the chance arises.

Yes

Hopefully they pick up the dying mantle of The gay. It is only fitting.

The bigger you are, the harder you fall

Aye

I'm giving them the Militiant, Stable and Explosive traits.

We shall persist.

Have they started the fire?

The fire rises.

They just have to imagine the fire

Tumbling down~
Tumbling down~
Tuuumbliiing doooooooown~

When were they not?

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Wait, there was a second Leauge of Shadows? What the fuck did just happen? I didn't name any other country the same way.

It was part of their plan

Seems that GGE will dominate the galaxy very soon seeing how their war with the burgers is going.

Oh look! Good things happen after all in this galaxy!

Yeah, the Burgers are dead.

Burger Mothership has been just sunk.

And they are dead, it seems that this game ends in complete GGE victory. I unfortunately have to go to sleep already, but I'm sure to make another game some other day with some other factions.

Good show, OP.

GG and Ghale Garmillon faggots

Anti-Skub shall rise again

Over my dead Pro-Skub body, faggot

Why would you choose an awful simulator for this when there are much better ones?

So you're saying it's doing Stellaris better than Stellaris itself?

So, where are the better ones?

Literally any 4X or grand strategy. Distant worlds would probably be a good one.

Stellaris is shit and Distant Worlds does not run in HandsOffMode, or atleast I have not found it yet, or does that work with disabling the "is playable" option in the editor?

I am 90% sure that there is complete AI automation in the settings of DW:U

Because the fact that it is complex enough to create interesting scenarios but not too complex so that it doesn't get too confusing and everyone can easily understand what is happening on the map as well as just being one of the few simulations that focuses on AI fighting each other makes it an alright choice for something like this. Also because I didn't know any games with automated AI battles.

>tfw mobile gaming has zero quality control and is oversaturated with garbage that normalfags eat up like steam but on steroids

Continuing where we left off yesterday… seems that the GGE has almost completely dominated the Empire, but then someone just detonated a bomb that destroyed a shit ton of their empire, leaving it neutral. Seeing that watching one Empire dominate the galaxy is not interesting, I'm going to let you guys decide what happens to GGE. The biggest post number wins, dubs override the biggest post number, trips override dubs and so on.

So do we:

Let the Empire degenerate, I want to see the other countries please.

Doesn’t this game have a world map?

Let degeneracy overtake them

Well it has a galaxy map.

I changed the Empire state to degenerating to speed things up, we will now see how it slowly overtakes the Empire, making it crumble into different countries.

Already new countries are forming from the corpse of the GGE. We will name them after the situation stabilizes a bit.

HOLY SHIT, THE RED COUNTRY IN THE UPPER MIDDLE JUST WENT "ALL WILL BE ASHES" NATURALLY.

Have they started the fire?

They are eating up the other countries and destroying their own worlds, erradicating them of life. It seems that the Baneposters decided to rally up and crash with a bang.

Also The Gay has just died And nothing of value was lost

A fire that just crashed a large portion of the galaxy with no fucking survivors.

Even after Degenerating they have managed to survive 20 millennia. I thought the fire has already died out but it reignited when it touched the territory that belonged to The Gay in the past.

The fire has just died down and one of the new early empires started rioting already. What the fuck is going on.

I hope somebody cracks PC version of this

We'll see next week.

Okay, the Galaxy is now once again in a state of chaos, just as we wanted it to be. You know what that means! It's naming time. You should know that the blue country in the middle is currently rioting, so that means that one-stars countries near it's territory will probably be destroyed fast, so it's better to name only those which have at least two stars. Also the GGE actually survived all of this and formed an alliance with one of the countries that was created during the whole period of strife. It's no longer degenerating and now it's fortifying.

This user wanted the Space Elves but I do not know which country to put them as, so either the user will come back or I put them as some random country. You can give your suggestions.

Here is the new map with numbers for convenience sake, if your two/three star country dies really fast then I'll try to make the next rebel country that is a bit more stable to be named the same way and have the same Specials.

Disclaimer: That is obviously until the country currently named Strong Jadettemm Hive stops rioting or dies or a more stable situation arises.

I'll take Grandiose Tvelazakot and rename it to Greater Fingolia

d8

Militiant, horde, industrial.

Greater Fingolia it is, cheers to it's alliance with GGE.
1- Greater Fingolia

Oh also, you can call the alliance something if you want to. It's currently called S.U.M.A.

Furfags
Cult, Horde, Fanatical and Unstable
C12

Change it to S.U.O.M.I.

And so Cancer has been brought into the Galaxy
1- Greater Fingolia
2- Furfags

FUCK

Done

Cult of Sony

Well it isn't very big but I'll be sure to give it an another chance if anything happens as I promised to do with the 2-star and 3-star countries. I'm also going to go ahead and put The Elves as 4 and give them a green-ish color of G1
1- Greater Fingolia
2- Furfags
3- Trump Organization
4- Treefuckers

Sorry, already took 4 for the Treefuckers, could it be another number? Also you forgot to chose the color.

5 is fine. Gotta be black.

Whatever you say Satan. If it dies prematurely then I'll chose another country to work with. You get A1 as your color.
1- Greater Fingolia
2- Furfags
3- Trump Organization
4- Treefuckers
5-Cult of Sony
6-10 Not taken

We're halfway done. I'll might disappear for an hour or so later on, but if that happens then I will resume the simulation later. Don't worry, I'm now saving the changes to the empires after every time I rename them, so I will not lose everything again as I did previously.

6, Great Hwan Empire, C7
Agressive, scientific, industrial

The Pacer Collective

C9

Unstable, Fanatical, Industrial, Slow Starter, Scientific

This time the Pacer Collective have a better chance seeing that they get a free revive because of the fact that the empire is rioting, because I think it would be unfun if it turned out that the countries we're naming are just random incredibly small riots with no chance of survival, so if that happens I'm going to name more stable rebel countries with the names you've chosen.

1- Greater Fingolia
2- Furfags
3- Trump Organization
4- Treefuckers
5-Cult of Sony
6-Great Hwan Empire
7-The Pacer Collective
8-10 Not taken

Three more

*has a better chance

Blakemores, e16, 7. Scientific and industrial

Empire of Wakanda
Brown, 6 or 7. Whatever is next.

7 is already taken, I'm not going to change the state of the Empire. ac78e9 didn't chose a color for the Empire they want.

8 or 9. That's fine.

Nevermind, he chose the color, I just didn't notice.
I'll make 9 into Wakanda and 8 into Balkemores. A 7 is the color of the Wakandan Kangs, and again, Wakanda gets a free 1up.

1- Greater Fingolia
2- Furfags
3- Trump Organization
4- Treefuckers
5-Cult of Sony
6-Great Hwan Empire
7-The Pacer Collective
8-Blakemores
9-Empire of Wakanda
10 Not taken

One more.

List of countries with free additional lives:

NSDAP
Militant, Aggressive, Stable, Scientific, Industrial, Explosive, Diplomatic, Fanatical
Red

A5 is your color.
Here is the Genealogical tree of our galaxy, I think you will find this pretty fucking hilarious.

Stob killing innocent people!
STOB
t. kee-ar-chee-ice

Shits fun for a simple game

I downloaded this to my phone and I saw that you can set government types while creating custom empires, does that change anything or is it just for aesthetics?

Seems that the Cult of Sony is first to be revived and the Trump Organization will have to follow soon, Fingolia is IMMEDIATELY degenerating, it didn't even do anything
Holy shit, the Pacer Collective just cannot catch a break, they have already been reduced to just one world. The Great Hwan Empire is doing great though, it has already taken a few more worlds, so I think I'm going to remove the one additional life for this country as it doesn't seem to need it. Treefuckers are at war with Furfags and the eastern side of GGE is under war from all sides, they will probably lose this as their allies have no way of helping them.

Things to revive:

WEW

Well fug

Giant FUCK YOU stardestroyed bomb has just been detonated in the territory of the Eastern GGE. They're probably fucked over there. At least they still have their Western territories. Also Wakanda is also dead so I'm going to probably try and fix that. Surprisingly the Pacer Collective has gained an another world, so they're doing a little better.

Things to revive:

I think it's for aesthetics only, it's about the name I think.

Show us your alliances and heatmap user. Also check if you have any interesting conspiracies. Also it seems that a ship has come back from it's quest, you can check it out by touching the star.

Oh SHIT

I don't know if I want to revive the Trump Organization, seeing that the fact that The Gay bloodline ended with their destruction is fucking hilarious, so I want to ask the user who made this Empire whether he wants it or not. Also Hwan and Pracer are doing far better than I expected, with Hwan slowly becoming a strong force with the galaxy, rivaling the NSDAP. The Eastern GGE is basically dead, but the Empire might still survive to the West

Things to revive:

If GGE doesn't last to the 40th millenium I will be upset. This setting is the grimdark future. 23,000 years and not one transcendent state, only endless wars.

Also a ship just left on a Quest, they will bring us a gift when they come back. A gift that might either give a bonus to their Empire or destroy the entire fucking galaxy if we open it.

Transcendence is disabled in this game to make stuff more interesting.

Coalition of Anons Transcended Apparently and Trust Mi Gi formed, it also formed Kang Empire and Gondola Republic

Hooo boy, The Pracer are dead and GGE are at Peace with the Furfags. Seeing what happened when they were at peace with The Gay, this doesn't bode well at all.

Things to revive:

Oh god my red filter activated, I'll post normal shots

Give waka another shot

Also I find the fact that furries are using mind control pods absolutely hilarious.

I will once a small stable empire forms.

Actually, nevermind The Pacer were still alive, although I couldn't find their world. Well they're dead now and I will revive them later on.

Things to revive:

So they weren't already?

Things to revive:

Treefuckers are gaining territory and Blakemore is degenerating, which means that soon we will have ground for the small Empires to revive seeing how many of them there are forming, also Great Hwan is getting a little bit… scary.

Things to revive:

RIP Greater Germany
Transcended, I need to disable that

Yeah two pretty stable small countries have formed already so I called them appropriately as well as changing their colors. Also the GGE is still losing ground but they have worlds in a very good position, behind their allies who protect them from being conquered so they might still survive as a small country.

I feel very weird about countries in this game, being in the neutral position I always root for the underdog. When Pro-Skub Coalition was the dominant force then I wanted the GGE to win against them but when the GGE started winning, I wanted the Pro-Skub coalition to win for example, the same thing with GGE now, I really want them to survive.

Also I might disappear pretty soon for an hour but I'll be back later.

Things to revive:

Trafficker user here.

Go, fight, get raped, elvish scum!

Good news for both Fingolia and the GGE, Fingolia stopped degenerating and started fortifying and they have only the degenerating Furfags to fight. That means that there is a very high chance of GGE surviving.

Things to revive:

At least they were victorious instead of getting absolutely fucking destroyed by another country.

fucking saved

Cleveland will live.

Mothgirls destroy Friend Safari, what a same

If you were rooting for Pacer Which I have been mispronouncing, which I'm really sorry for, good for you because they are making a comeback. If you're rooting for the GGE, good for you also because a country next to them decided to merge with them and they regained some ground. If you've been rooting for Wakanda, also good for you as they seem to be doing pretty great.

If you were rooting for the Soniggers… I'm really sorry, but there won't be any new games besides Bloodborne and Gravity Rush now that their Empire is dead.

Also GGE ships are still fighting the war on the East… or maybe they are frantically trying to come back to their territory, hard to tell. This could be made into an anime on it's own Blakemores is also not degenerating anymore and they are taking back their territory.

Forgot pic

a few more burgers and we'll see about that.

hope treefuckers get whats coming to them

Holy shit, remember The Visranda? The GGE ship that fought another Skub ship during the GGE-Skub war? It's still alive, and it's stranded deep in enemy territory bravely fighting and trying to survive to fight another battle.

I also have to go for about an hour or so, but I will come back later on

It means they’re becoming even more degenerate

Looks like Handsome syndicate is going to eliminate Flat Chested Country

Jesus i did it again

Cults seem to be completely ineffective if they are also aggressive and horde-like. Might work as Jews though…

If things go well, we will see the Great Finno-Korean Hyper War

Real history of the world in the making gentlemen

Is that GGE mothership on the east side of the galaxy from the war against the Pro-skub? The very first they made i mean

I got a feeling most of thoses ships are 20 millenia old by now

Also what is the path those GGE ships have until get to safe harbor?

Tricky Dicky strikes again.

ONLY WAR

Here's one for later:
r9k
9, obviously
a16 the color of wojak
defensive, reclusive, unstable, slow starter

It’s almost poetic

Don't we all.

I am thinking about the crew of this fleet
Are they the descendents of the first crew or some of the colonizers from home?
And thoses ships, i bet them were made at the WEST side of the galaxy in some star now conquered by some other rebellion
The original system of the GGE is occupied by fucking Furfags.
I bet the maps on thoses ships date back to that first coallision war that torned the galaxy apart
Just imagine the stories the original and follow up crews from that time might have told to their kids and the kids kids or the new crew.
Man, i just wanna see the GREAT GARMILLAS EMPIRE return in full glory.
The empire of old still proves its medal with the mighty ships of the old days and the courage of the new generations that crew it!

I'm back and the simulation will continue soon but now for a bit of writefaggotry that you inspired me to do. Also I'll just tell you guys that the Mothership that flies near Visranda is exactly the same ship that fought in the Skub war.

May the Skub rise from the ashes one day.

The GGE currently has no neighbouring enemies As long as Pacer doesn't eat the small purple country that I didn't name because I don't know if it'll survive long.

o7

The furfags are doing badly and like… REALLY badly. Their country is shrinking really fast. Also their only ship that isn't a mind-control pod is called "The Possessive"

YIFF IN HELL

Question, should I revive the Trump Organization? I'd like to remind you that The Gay line ended with the destruction of this country so this is a hilarious end for them and I don't know whether I should sully that. Also a new country has appeared taking a bit of the Hwan Empire, should that be the r9k?

remove furfag

/r9k/ should take over the furfags

I'd be fine if Trump made a comeback in this incredibly degenerate period of the galaxy

The game might have just crashed but if anything happens I did save it pretty recently, although everything after my writefaggotry post will be lost. Which is not much.

That is actually quite nice

Well, it seems that we're back at this stage, and Viranda's hitpoints are worrying.

*Visranda's

Wait how did Fingolia swallow the Treefuckers?

Wait, I think that Treefuckers just merged with Fingolia before I could see what exactly has transpired. Merging from what I understand means that a country gives it's territory to another country's, but at the same time, their bloodline survives inside of that country. Which basically means that the elves are now Fingolian sex slaves.

Yes.

They are… actually alive. They have one star inside of the Hwan empire.

Huh.

OP I don't think you should be on your phone while running a public transit vehicle

Every bus driver does it though.

Wait, what the fuck. That gray blob just appeared out of nowhere near the GGE. Did Autistic Estates just make a comeback?

Also if you haven't noticed the NDSAP is dead now.

Well it seems that Viranda and Ihrtet are engaging the Blakemores frigate "The Legal", also you see that little purple star near the Pacer and GGE? That's part of the S.U.O.M.I alliance now. How do we call this little guy? Trump Organization or r9k? And how do we call the grey blob? The Autistic Estates?

Also there is a neutral ship called Anevine in the battle for some reason, I have no idea where it came from or who it belonged to in the past.

Also the Wakandan's have a mothership now.

I-I think Visranda has been sunk. She is nowhere to be found on the map.

This gotta be some sort of pottery.

OH NO!

So much has happened holy shit, Visranda is indeed gone, I think it was sunk by the Legal or one of the other ships. I saw an explosion but I couldn't see what sheep it was that exploded so it had to be Visranda. The ship traveling next to the GGE mothership is Soraba, not Visranda. There is a maintenance ship called Balonelone. But no Visranda. I even checked the previous screenshots to see if it didn't change names for some weird reason but there is one less GGE ship than there were before. The little planet of the alliance is gone, we don't have to worry about naming that anymore. The Blakemores is in all out war with GGE and Fingolia, and Furfags are almost completely destroyed.

It seems that Visranda and Kneseg will meet again. In the afterlife.

Is there a log that could tell us who did it?

Also what is the S.U.M.O.I. fighting against? The GGE fleet might had move to join the rest of the ally fighting force but got caught by someone else on the way there, after all they had to go though fag and wakanda space before reaching blakemore

Space vahalla here i come!

Treefucker user here, it's almost everything I dreamed of.

*S.U.O.M.I

Fingolia celebrates their 10 millennia birthday as thanks to the sacrifice of Visranda, the mothership Ihrtet and Soraba managed to reach allied terrtiory. The crew no doubt took part in the celebration of their allies although they must have been solemn as they have lost one of their veteran ships as well as the fact that the grey rebel blob Which I'm calling the Autistic Estates now, fuck it have taken some of their territories. The Furfags are almost completely gone, holding only three worlds in their possesion, from their corpse rises the r9k and Trump Organization. As all of this is happening, the war between Fingolia and Blakemores is raging, as the Pacer Collective launches is attack on the GGE fortunately for the Empire, starting to degenerate soon after.

Unfortunately no, at least I couldn't find one.

Currently they're fighting against Blakemores, although it's not an official "war", there was no declaration so it isn't listed as one. Those countries were just fighting each other since they first met.

I'm very confused, now, I no longer know whether Viranda died or was just renamed, seeing that Soraba is 0,2 HP. The thing is I have never seen Empires renaming their ships so I have no idea whether it's possible or not.

I've never pressed F this hard before.

F

Good thread, OP. We need to save it.

Also Soraba is level 2, I'm betting that it's not possible and that Visranda just died and Soraba was another ship. We shall probably never know.

Anything is possible

fingols strong

It was bound to happen

How did the GGE got thoses star form the Pacer Collective?

r9k is growing in power while Soraba and Ihrtet left to defend the lonesome GGE star at the north-eastern part of the Fingolian territory. The rouge spaceship Anevine entered Fingolian space and started attacking some of the nearby stars. They might be mercenaries hired by Blakemores against the alliance. At the same time, Furfags cling desperately to their last world, but their genocide is coming soon.

Stars which have connection to each other can be taken over without the use of ships. I'm guessing that they are taken over by the use of smaller vehicles and ground troops.

Fuck, didnt meant to sage
Also what is the tech level of the coallision in general?

Fingolia we'll get you Fingolia the worst enemy of Korea

The Autistic Estates are attacking The GGE but both Soraba and Ihrtet are coming to the rescue, while at the same time Anevine is being assaulted by the Blakemores and seems to be in a very tight spot. A deal gone wrong?

Fingolians are the most scientifically advanced country in the galaxy with the tech level of 5 while GGE is a technologically backwater country with the technology level of 1

A ship from Fingolia just left on a quest! Besides that, GGE ships seems to be busy with protecting GGE territories from The Pacer Collective by blowing up their planets.

Also, forgot to mention, seems that The Blakemores fleet destroyed the rouge ship Anevine.

See ya space cowboy

That sure sucks, guess the repair on the ships is done by the support ship you mentioned

Right now, the only thing i cant quite get is the state of each of the dots, each ring means the development of the star system right?

no

khans on a great kong quest

Oh boy, now it's starting to get interesting.
r9k is rioting, it has been basically torn apart by the rebel states. Trump Organization is no more. The furries somehow are still around, The Pacer Collective is being buttfucked by GGE, The Wakandan people are basically eating up north of the galaxy and Blakemores gained a tech level and started to grow on a… really scary rate.

It's actually the opposite, the dots inside the stars are the development, the rings are foreign influence on that star.

The legacy of NSDAP lives on in Fingolia.

oh fug

We have fresh footage from the ship that went on the quest.

WE IZ KANGZ!
RIP NSDAP. Also, is not it time for the rise of the Sonygger cult once more, or is did I miss that?

Happy 30 millennium birthday GGE! A bit of a shame that you lost your safest star systems to a rebellion and that Blakemore is coming dangerously close to you. Even then, the people of GGE have been celebrating, and the spirit of Visranda stays with them. Meanwhile the Hwan Empire advances it technology to the point where they are at the same level as Fingolia.

I have to go for a bit take care of some things but I will come back very soon.

meanwhile
You can watch this videogame(don't ban me again) person narrating history of fin land

They just got were GGE were just before the fall started in full effect

Our emperor calls for more blood.

Bad news: The Pacer Collective is dead
Good news:The Furries are dead too

So is r9k unfortunately.

Some say the last great Ree echoes on in the cold unforgiving emptiness of deep space. Such is the fate of all Robots.

You see that green point up north?
Yea, that was the original capital of the GGE, or at least it was
I am not liking the odds here

I have to go for a bit more, I don't know when I come back, but I'll continue the simulation when I come back.

They're near death now, but the GGE lasted a real fucking long time. I'm impressed.

And they were comming back on the upper part of the map. Until that rebel in rose color came out that is

OOGA BOOGA GET FUCKED WHITEY WE IZ KANGZ

Just you wait until Yakub finishes making his white devils.

the pc version seems to be worth a pirate to stream on cytube with anons empires.

I'm back, Blackmores is eating everything up, a new alliance has been formed and the Furfag line is thankfully dead. The alliance consists of the Hwan Empire and a small country inside of it that we haven't named. The alliance is called T.A.R
We need

I wonder if it will have any new features compared to the mobile version.

Name the country Jackie Chan

And so, the history of the oldest Empire in the galaxy comes to an end, having survived 32 millennia, the great Empire falls crushed by the cruel wheels of history. The life of the GGE might have been extinguished but it's spirit and the legend of Visranda will live on. Let's salute their honorable deaths and let us hope that Visranda's and Kneseg's as well as all other Skub and GGE's ships crews finally found peace in the afterlife.

Specials?

Rest in peace GGE.

Defensive, Cult

F

On the topic of ok app store games; Occidental Heroes is fun. Pretty simple too.

Great Hwan Empire is 10 millennia old now, Wakandans advanced technologically, perfecting their vibranium suits and advancing enough to be considered equal to the Hwan empire. A great rebelion hit Fingolia and now we have to name two new countries, as long as their survive the Blakemores insane quest for domination that is.

It's not over yet.

Curse you, Cleve

Blakemores advanced to tech level 5, and another one of their ships left for a quest, nothing too noteworthy has happened as for now, but I'm still asking you to think of two new Empires, if we won't use them now, then we will later on.

Wew, now they have autistic Elven sex slaves it seems.

HOLY SHIT
THE WAKANDAN PEOPLE JUST OPENLY MOCKED THE HWAN EMPIRE BY DECLARING WAR ON THEM JUST SECONDS AFTER THEY DECLARED PEACE BETWEEN THEIR COUNTRIES.

WE

Shit just got real.

May the memories of brave men that came to live to fight in an intergalactic war against aliens and strifed against the test of time with head held high, never giving up, never be forgotten.
And may their sons, the rebels that foolishly splinted the great empire asunder be recognize what it would have been if their fathers didnt raised up to the task at hand.

Ya wanna make me cry? Well ya did.

Official Wakandan embassy statement: This might have been a mistake.

WE DUN FUCKED UP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WUZ

Wakanda?
MORE LIKE WAKANDONE

KOREAN-WAKANDAN WAR STARTING NOW
THE KANGZ ARE GOING TO WAR

BOTH FLEETS ARE SLOWLY MOVING INTO EACH OTHER TERRITORY, BOMBARDING WORLDS ON THE WAY

2 Motherships
"The Capricious" Level 3
AND FUCKING "IHRTET THE ABSTRACTED" LEVEL 3
YOU HEARD ME RIGHT
THE GGE MOTHERSHIP JOINED WAKANDAN FORCES AFTER THE WAR
1 Battleship "Jidaomeng the Versed" Level 3

1 Maintenance ship "Annam the Cynical" Level 3
1 Battleship "Ose" Level 1
2 Frigates
"The Direful" Level 2
"Lamiero" Level 1
1 raider "Allthalesid the Adjoining" Level 1
1 drop ship "Toraven the Oval" Level 1

OH BOY, SOLDIER OF FORTUNE MOTHERSHIP COMMING THROUGH

WE WUZ GARMILLANS AN SHIET
Stunningly similar to the US selling 3rd world countries old Russian and German spoils

oh shit

Jidaomeng the Versed is engaging the main Hwan fleet, while The Capricious goes on trying to destroy worlds. At the same time Ihrtet the Abstracted seems to be unconcerned with the conflict instead going to fight Blakemores. It seems that Ihrtet joined the Wakandan military so that they can avenge Visranda! But will they succeed in sinking "The Legal"?

Jidaomeng has just been sunk! At the same time, the Hwan allies, the Jackie Chan are sending their mind control pods to help to destroy Wakanda!

New Group
The Cult of Peace, C16
Militant, Aggressive, Unstable, Explosive, Horde, Fanatical
Ironically, not a cult.

Will add after the Wakandan-Hwan war will end.
Map 100 and Wakandans have struck a peace deal with Hwan allies, will this be enough to allow them a winning chance at the war?

Hey, what is that light green in the middle that is gaining stars? With the motheship right above?

Wakandans have just gained a tech level, but isn't it already too late for them? Hwan seem to be winning as for now but that might just yet change!

That's a random unnamed country, with the ex-GGE battleship above it.

Wakandans celebrate their 10 millennium birthday and so a huge rebellion breaks up in the Empire of Blakemores!

Should I name the country Enterprise of Teagan?

Do it.

I even did this.

God… Fingolia really likes merching, don't they?

In the meanwhile, the Blakemores suffers the same fate as GGE did and begins degenerating while both of the main fleets of Wakanda and Hwan are engaging each other.

I'm just going to show you the Heat map, The upper right corner is where most of the war is going on, while the center is so hot because of the rebellions.

So apparently Annam the Cynical, the Hwan high-level Maintenance ship decided to in the middle of the fighting go on a galactic quest. Does this count as desertion? Also one of the Hwan ships was just destroyed.

Blakemores is 20 millennia old already! Also Lowly Lamattan Group will become The Cult of Peace.

I think this will be it for today, there is far, far much more to show, but it will have to wait until tomorrow, besides I think it would be best to do it in another thread as the activity of this one died down after it hit the bump limit. I would be thankful to anyone that would save the thread so that the history of this galaxy doesn't become lost.

Well, thanks for the thread user

archive.is/hG28L

Thank for thread

If it's any consolation, that just makes it sound like the mobile version is meant to be spyware.

may they feast in valhalla