Orange Box But Different Company

We all know the Orange Box, three of the best selling franchises from Valve stuffed into one title.

But what if a different company made their own Orange Box, like Bethesda or Pandemic, what would you want to see?

Pandemic:

Blizzard:

Except Orange Box was one old game with a new expansion and two brand new games.

Ninja Theory's Action Masterpiece Collection

Newfags:

Where is Dubs '11: The return of the digits?

It wasn't just "it's a bunch of games in one". It was a game dev releasing the latest (and ultimately last) instalment of its most beloved IP as its main draw and then throwing in two smaller experimental titles in with it. Game devs are so rarely willing to do anything experimental and the orange box was a great way of giving valve a means of pumping out some smaller ideas and using the bundle as a way to justify putting a price tag on them.

Right here in my post.

I wouldn't consider TF2 a smaller game than HLE2, even at release. I always felt like Orange Box was Valve being afraid that all their games would compete with each other so they just said fuck it bundled them together. Either way it was a smart move and probably the last nonkiked thing they ever did.

You said there'd be dubs, where are they?

Looks like you found them

this is a nice thread

The roll for which she-golem the cakejew will get for a 3dpd waifu game.

Not in a million years, Tameen Andonlades.

Resident Evil Remake
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Resident Evil 3 Remake

rollan

In your dreams. In mine too.

rollin

FromSoftware

King's Field Legacy (1 to 4 remade for modern OSes)
Demon's Souls Remastered
Armored Core Legacy

when life gives you lemons you make lemon cake

Eidos Interactive

Intelligent Systems

A new Advance Wars
A new 2D Metroid
A new proper Paper Mario

Capcom

DMC: DEVIL MAY CRY
DMC: DEVIL MAY CRY Definitive Edition
Lost PlanetĀ®3

Lol no. They stole the rights to it at pennies to the dollar, and he was barely compensated in comparison to how much it sold

iO:

Need quads, mark only deserves the best.

Nigger WTF are you talking about. Narbacular Drop was a student game and Valve hired the whole team to work for them.

Rollan both anyway. I'm going Mormon on this one.

Fine with this.

ROLLAN

fug it rollan for both

From Software.

Platinum Games

Bethestrash Brown Box GOTY Edition
Wolfenstein II the New Colossus
Fallout 4 GOTY Edition
Skyrim Remastered
only 499,99 USD goy, you get 10 free creation club dollars with it!

Guess I'm rollan again.

Some of these are cute, some of them are frightening to behold. 19 for example, absolutely frightening, hair way too bright, those huge ass black lips, etc. 59 is top cut.

Decent.

Dark Souls remastered is coming out shortly, and your box is pretty fucking anemic with only 3 titles.

Not only that, Narbacular Drop was a very unpolished game, there was no peeking the portals, it was just opaque portals in demon looking altars. Portal is nothing like Narb Drop other than the idea of moving objects from one place to another with portals, and that's not even a new fucking concept. That guy is a dummy.

Nigger are you retarded?
The Orange case was to showcase source, not sell you their best/favorite games.
Shit Team Fortress 2 barely qualified as "released" at the orange box, and so was Portal

TF2 on consoles was also the original version without hats.

Roll for all of these. Give me the most disgusting shit.

You mean that almost totally inconsequential thing that essentially nobody cares about except for turboautists that join trade servers despite hating that kind of thing?

1-3, 23-24, 70-72, 97-98 are all decent.

99 would be nice, if she wasn't a fucking murderer.

I remember portals first being in Prey 2006, but are there earlier examples?

I'm not going to look for specific games, I'm just stating that moving objects between areas has been a fairly consistent trope and using portals is nothing new. Hell they even mentioned how they were inspired by other games to make the demo when they were back in college and got talent scouted.

Video games are a really broad medium, and it's no exaggeration when someone says "it's probably been done before."