Vidya drinks

Let's make some vidya cocktails.
I don't drink so mine are gonna be shit.

4 shots of espresso
4 shots of vodka

1 part real American whiskey
1 part real Japanese sake
Topped with a slice of mango and a scoop of Haagen Dazs
Side of Pringles

An empty glass.
Shots come as microtransactions and you never know which one you're gonna get.

A glass of water but it's actually Everclear.

Other urls found in this thread:

bunbunmaru.com/kareha/projects/kareha.pl/1303198653/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1/3 of a shot of bitters

sage

There was a bar in Japan selling Estus back when Dark Souls 2 was released. I wonder what it tasted like.

A martini glass of water with an olive-sized garnish of real radioactive waste

1 part mead
1 part juniper berries
1 blended doughnut
Repeat 7x in 7 64oz. glasses, 5 of which have faceted sides, 2 of which have smooth sides

You have to drink all the glasses.

Your first shot tastes good, your second is better, the third one is only good with other people, the fourth tastes like juice, the fifth is more concentrated juice.

saged and reported

Yum Yum is the best drink.

Get a shot glass.

Way to save a thumbnail, dipshit.

Two shots of gin, a spoonful of triple sec, and fill with lemon lime soda.
Three shots of rum and a smack of bitters drowned under blue Hawaiian punch.
A shot of high quality bourbon and a spoonful of syrup drowned in cheap root beer.
Spoonful each of vodka and coffee, fill to brim with sweetened soy milk.
Layer in 1 cm increments Kahula, Irish cream, and Raspberry liqueur in a coffee mug over 5 hours, then down the thing in less than 5 seconds.
Blend/puree a dessert cupcake (chocolate or vanilla with icing) until smooth, then mix in a mug with a tablespoon of melted chocolate and 1/2 a cup of vodka.
Fill half a glass with whiskey, add a dash of each of the following; horseradish, mustard, hot sauce, and salt. Fill to brim with a vinegar based BBQ sauce.

If you had a real screen, you'd have no problem reading that nigger.

Half a glass strong dark ale, Holland beer for instance
2 spoonfuls melted butter
1 spoonful salt
fill the rest with vodka

Banana liqueur and rum, tapped straight from the barrel.
Put it on ice with some iced pineapple liqueur for a Tropical Freeze.

1/4 cup orange juice
1 tbsp pomegranate juice
1& 1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup gently blended guajillo chilies
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tbsp red crushed pepper
name my cocktail Holla Forums

A complete list of what you should be drinking while playing games:
-water
-nothing

this concludes our list, we thank you for your understanding.

The Berzerker Pack
Because anyone who drinks that shit is going to want to rip and tear your guts.

1 part limestone mixing water, 1 part tap water, fill to brim with sparkling water.

Here is a better version, idiot

Japanese whisky on the rocks, to be drunk after singing a karaoke ballad.
A glass of high quality whisky, but it’s just Coke man, we don’t actually drink real alcohol.
The bartender hyped up your drink to the best of his ability, then serves you a watered down Old Fashioned.

- 1 part captcha
- 1 part report submitted
Garnish to taste

It's a good old Gin Fizz, except it's served with a booklet detailing a great deal of backstory behind the drink's creation thousands of years ago.

I see the part shit taste is from your own body

(1) post ITT

You wiggity wot m8

1 part polish potato vodka
2 parts bottled creme soda

It's pretty good. Cheap too.

I've never drunk cocktails before, never had the creativity to make my own. So the only thing I can offer is a straight spirit with lemon juice. I.E.

I just knew.

1 glass of orange juice

1 glass of whiskey, refill when empty, then throw up on stream and yell at people asking you to make videos for the 1000th time before passing out in your chair.

Sunny D and Vodka no doubt.
Actually I found this recipe a while ago and tried it, it's alright.
6 oz Pulp-Free Orange Juice
6 oz Ginger Beer
2 shots Cinnamon Whiskey
3 Ice Cubes
Squeeze of Lemon

I pirated Fallout 4 and all the DLC. When I got to nuka world I found a recipe
for a Nuka-BombDrop.
Tried it out in real life as such. 2 shots each of Rum, Vodka, Bourbon and a fruity drink (I've tried with both Sangria and Sloe Gin. I'd imagine a wine would actually work well too. Basically if it's alcoholic and has a strong fruit flavor it should work.
PUt over ice in a Highball glass, then add equal parts Coke-cola. Basically it should come out tasting like a mostly cola Highball, but will hit you like a ton of bricks.

I have a book of them. Honestly looking at them makes me think they're way too expensive, or use shit that's way too obscure to find. And then there's all the assorted tools you need. I'd say just to stuff like Highballs or Dark and Stormy

Filled with shards of glass and dice with all sides marked as 1 rolls.

Jet Force Gemini
Something with three ingredients. Someone that actually drinks help me out here
Something simple, but good.

Blue Curacao, Triple Sec, and a silver rum despite owning Jet Force Gemini I never really played much of it so can't offer something more tailored to it.

For Thousand Year Door
Malibu Coconut rum and a Peach Schnapps for a Fresh Juice Cocktail.

That's where you're wrong, asshole.

When are we going to get a bar offering proper servings of estus.
I.e. a jar of burning ash.

I'm just learning how to make Frozen Rum drinks, anyone got good recipes for those?

No, you're just objectively wrong.

1 glass of beer
2 shots of whiskey
1 teaspoon of nut butter

1 shot chili-infused vodka
1 tablespoon Tabasco
Garnished with a chili pepper, sliced in half

Bartender asks the patrons to call a drink out
Takes the first six called out and mixes them together

1 shot bourbon
1 shot rye whiskey
Served hot.
1 slice pizza. It's on the house.

After you mix all the ingredients together, you notice a gentle breeze passing by and it tips the glass over.

While tending to the bar, they ask you for a cocktail mix. You fuck it up so bad your customer asks to make the mix himself. Turns out he's much better than you at your job.

You drink straight medicinal alcohol and try to convince yourself it's better than nothing.

I can finally post these.

bourbon and coke

How the fuck do you make any of the first with no measurements

1 oz. Irish Creme
1 oz Whiskey
1 glass Guiness Stout

Drink like any other “bomb" drink.
Best served before or after Hot Coffee.

The Villager

My toes are falling off just thinking about it. I also think the quad would be better with whiskey. Whiskey and coffee mix nicely.

Hope you guessed correctly.

It at least spurred my imagination but it needs direction: I would want a PF drink, ticon blue and Particulate red, with blue Curaçao and sangria with dyed tapioca pearls for the particles. It needs more body than a single drink each though. Probably Hypnotiq for blue, need an actual liquor for red. I'd call it Mire probably.

yea nah none of those drinks have any alchohol they're just labelled that way to appeal to college students.

Oh damn, you're right. That's somehow even more pathetic.

4 ice cubes
A pinch of (((kosher))) / sea salt
1/2 of lemon juice
1 1/2 shots of Tequila
Fill the rest of the glass with squirt or any other grapefruit soft drink

Nice leddit containment thread, OP, have a bump.

I meant half a lemon, not half glass of lemon juice.

12 Shots of Vodka
Steep black tea for at least 6 hours.
2 Shots of heavy simple syrup. More if you want to vomit

Slice of tombstone pizza dipped in a cup noodle
Hot pocket in a bowl of asian beer

Portal to Gensokyo

The QPU
6 parts shochu, one part dry vermouth. Pour into cocktail shaker, half-press the lid and shake, steadily building up speed for 12 hours.

where I come from that one's called

I know Holla Forums hates League of Legends, but here are some old drink recipes I saved a long time ago.

Some of those aren't even alcoholic you fuckin gay

Holy fuck this is perfect, thanks Satan

I know where they sell those specific drinks. If I come across one of them like a 7eleven I'll buy both of them.

Gay ass chart

I post that whenever presence is shown regardless of the context. Either way, just like the dotashit in , it once again lacks measurements you fucker, i'm not just going to wing it with expensive brand name liquor.

And you, top right.

I call it "Games as a Service".

Ingredients: 1 bottle of Everclear
Instructions: Drink the entire bottle in less than 3 minutes.

If you live through it, try again tomorrow.

Do people use Everclear for fuel or do they actually drink it? Because 40% alcohol hurts me I can't imagine drinking 95%.

I've drank it before, because it was cheap and plentiful. Usually you want to mix it with something, but I've done shots before. Feels like the kind of chemical burn you'd expect from drinking industrial cleaners. And if you're going to vomit, try not to let any get in your nose. It'll strip the lining out of your sinuses.

If you want high potency, you'd be better off with Bacardi 151. Everclear is pretty much just used to kick up mixers, or to kill yourself.

Use common sense to determine which ones are the baseline. I don't know how to give a proper measure, so i'll just wing one.

The baseline is clearly the Rum and Maracuja at probably equal measure, since Maracuja is a deluxe passion fruit so it wouldn't be a garnish or some shit, and with a quick search cocktails have Maracuja as a main ingrediant.

Ginger Ale is added in as a way to give it some bubbles, so less then either part of the mix. Lemon is usually used to add a bit of tang to a fruit in cooking, like if you're simmering fruit you'd use lemon juice to help break it down and bring out the flavor without using sugar since sugar breaks down badly in heat and isn't good with simmering unless you're making jam, irrelevant but good to know so lemon juice would be just a dash.

Peach, Mandarin and Orange would be mixed together in equal measure for the mixed taste.

So portions wise i'd rank it like this: Rum 3/ Maracuja 2/ Ginger Ale 2/ Peach 1.5/ Mandarin 1.5/ Orange 1.5/ Lemon 0.5

I've been experimenting with sugarless fruit recipes since a family member got diagonosed with diabeetus, and generally fruit mixing is pretty easy for taste, sour stuff is used sparingly to bring out the tastes of sweet and bitter fruits, the acid in lemons breaks down other fruits subtly, so it's not just a sour flavor, it has to be used sparingly and in precise amounts as an additive, even in drinks, otherwise the whole recipe goes to shit.

never mix your uppers and downers.

Shut the fuck up. Clearly it's fine, otherwise a respectable and responsible corporation like Budweiser wouldn't make alcoholic energy drinks. Surely that had to go through rigorous FDA approval as well, and they seem to be a pretty on the ball bunch.

Better idea, get a bottle of tequila and make tequila extract by adding more tequila to the tequila and then dancing around it while it's covered by your sombero, pour 3 shots of it then 2 of 3 chaser shots of regular tequila to down it back with in between shots, with the last chaser shot being tequila with a dash of extract of spicy peppers. Make sure to down all of the shots in one sitting with no stops in between.

Finally, to complete the drink, drink the rest of the bottle of tequila and then hold up a tequila store for more tequila.

Again? I thought that got shut down previously when some other group.

Then why are you here?
also
For the love of god please do not do this in real life.

Generally just mix alcohol with either other alcoholic drinks or fruits, it's not too hard. If you want a drink to be a certain color, there's plenty of fruits that do that too.

I was just shitposting. Pretty sure they got in some legal trouble around 2008/10 or something and either reformulated it to remove the stimulants or just shitcanned it altogether. I didn't see it on shelves much in my area after that.

And to be honest, I don't really drink anymore. Quit smoking and drinking both when I lost my weight, and aside from the occasional craft beer I really only drink over the holidays for obvious reasons. Even then, it's nothing fancy. Just left over fruit juices from the ham glaze mixed together with a couple shots of Seagrams gin.

I don't drink often either, but good looking food and drink is still something to drool over.

Why are you here?

It's fine, hyper pussy. You act like you've never had an Irish Coffee before.

So these guys had to remove the caffeine, but Budweiser doesn't? Guess the reason had nothing to do with the relative size of the manufacturers.

G&T + Meth.
Only real drink you need.

The Game Journalist
Pour whatever drink you have into a plastic cup, making sure to spill some on the side.

You don't even deserve of a checked dubs.

Eh when it comes to drinking with vidya I don't get very fancy but I try to make the drink fit the game.

So like hack n slash types, or just CUHRAZEE style games (DMC, Bayonetta) that is usually a redbull + vodka thing.
For something like the MGS series, usually straight whisky or scotch.
Beer and/or rum and cokes for multiplayer games.

Not alcoholic, but you can make real life "Rushing Water" from Fallout: New Vegas. Just cook some meth, and then take the used coffee filters and put one in a large pitcher of water - then stir. Add Koolaid for flavoring if you want.

Gives a fantastic and much more mellow whole body buzz that leaves you glowing and full of energy.

That sounds fucking awful.

this isn't payday you maniac

Made the NEET Feast, it was alright but there's definitely better Neo Kobe Pizzas out there.

Attached: stolen fanart.png (600x338, 12.64K)

Holla Forums
the joke is it's fucking gay

Oh yeah let me just cook up some fucking meth. I keep the ingredients next to the spices in my cupboard.

The joke is pretty fucking old newfriend.

Attached: 700041.jpg (620x958, 102.35K)

Underageb& detected. You don't measure drinks. You mix to taste.

Stay mad, cuck.

None of that shit for me.

Attached: glassofwater.jpg (300x320, 37.12K)

Mike Tyson's Punch

More like pour whatever non-alcoholic drink you have in a plastic cup, spilling it, and then walk around telling everyone you drank so much and you're feeling really drunk

Neck yourself for wasting trips ponyfaggot

(cehkde)

Attached: 4654500687.png (748x420, 151.25K)

2 parts hydrogen gas.
1 part oxygen gas.
Cover your ears, ignite.
Add ice.

I got linked to this one on a video-game-inspired alcoholic beverages tumblr a few years ago.
3/4 shot Blue Curacao
1/2 bottle Mike’s Hard Limeade
1/2 shot Bols Melon
1/2 Lime (cut into wedges)

"Directions: Cut your half a lime into four wedges. Squeeze the lime juice into a highball glass and then drop them in the bottom. Add some ice overtop the limes, then pour in the Blue Curacao. Add the Mike’s Hard Limeade until the glass is almost full, then top with your Bols Melon. Stir a bit with a straw and enjoy. Tip: make sure you don’t add too much Bols Melon, or the melon flavor will overpower the lime. This is a great summer drink!

See how far the warp pipe goes…"

Attached: warp pipe.jpg (490x750, 133.02K)

Would it be possible to even make H2O using it's base compounds manually?

yes.

When hydrogen burns in an environment of pure oxygen water vapor is the byproduct. Also heat.

I don't mean water vapor though,i mean would it be possible to make regular old water.

Is water vapor not water?

Just condense it man.

Well yes but i mean in the drinkable sense.

You would need to make a huge explosion to even make a small glass of water.

Fuck off back to your children's show

That must have been one big ass bang or series of bangs millions of years ago then.

The only difference between pure water and the kind you drink are trace minerals that only matter if you spend a very long time drinking water with none.

Look at the big brain on brett.

There's a variant of that called "P2W Lootbox" where instead of drinking it you shove the neck of the opened bottle directly up your ass.

I like to just drink wine out of my goblets and tankards

Attached: thumbs up knight.gif (720x404, 3.81M)

It's come to my attention that these young ladies are lacking theme drinks designed after them.

Attached: 1512941677.jpg (1824x594 192.16 KB, 354.68K)

I do not understand the appeal of drinking.

Attached: 1416939101464.png (224x215, 75.75K)

Improvement acknowledged.
You should also pour it only 1/4 full.

Here's how it goes down

At first you get few time drunk to get high, then you pretend you drink because of taste, then you realize you were drinking all this time to feel lively and get hooked with your friends, then your drinking habits ruin your friendships and you drink just to feel good, then sadness doesn't come off and you get drunk to feel just a little happy. Eventually you start drinking just so you will destroy your health and die quicker.
Appeal of alcohol is generated by consuming alcohol.

Or I don't know, you can act like a resposible person and don't abuse something just because it makes you feel better, but hey, you either don't drink at all or you become fullblown alcoholic right?

Attached: 1411093350232.jpg (336x213, 24.09K)

Can someone seriously explain the appeal of alcohol to me? I can't stand how it makes me feel, it's like my mind is completely intact, but my body becomes more and more retarded, and the more significant the disconnect feels, the more nauseous I get.

Weed is great tho, blaze it all day.

DUDE

WHAT?

WEED

AYY LMAO

Okay, I laughed.

>still getting anally ravaged by anything remotely related to cartoon ponies
ishygddt

Get gassed, fag.

Attached: d431a111cb2e123f3cf33646cc140d7a794867226d8ecfdb82763b1933ef20dc.jpg (415x454, 17.83K)

Glass houses user.

What a way to die.

Attached: 1474600902197.jpg (262x263, 8.05K)

served in a tall glass?

Attached: two shots of vodka.mp4 (480x480, 961.2K)

1 ounce Jamaican rum (smith and croix or myers)
1/2 ounce of grand marnier or pierre ferrand dry curacao
1 tbsp hersheys chocolate syrup
7 ounces hot coffee
3 ounces of coconut water or juice (Foco, Zola, vita coco, etc etc
top with
either 1 ounce evaporated milk with 1 ounce water
or top with half and half

1 ounce of bourbon
5 to 6 ounces of lemon lime gatorade
(swear to fucking christ it tastes like cheap apple juice)

Forest temple elixir

fucks you up so bad youll finally understand those nigger jungle chants in the ocarina of time

take empty 1 liter bottle and fill with

excuse me, a slight correction, I meant 3.5 oz vodka

its called the wind waker because it sounds nice and great right at first. but then you start sailing off and doing inane bullshit and you eventually fall asleep forgetting what you were supposed to be doing

I've heard stories from EMT responders, and you'd surprised how often it happens. Maybe not with Everclear, but old hard drinking fucks will blow out their esophagus with hard booze and cigarettes and end up turning to funneling booze up their ass. It absorbs much quicker (some people use tampons to soak up the extra booze for a "time release" buzz), and there is no "vomit" reflex, so without a way of expelling the excess alcohol - they end up dying of alcohol poisoning.

Attached: CFH.jpg (502x360, 49.49K)

I call this one Chun-Li Sits On Your Face And Rips A Huge Fart

2 parts Peach Schnapps
1 part Lychee Liqueur
Garnish with a Garlic Pickled Egg

There's a PDF of Touhou cocktail recipes somewhere but I can't find it.

Attached: 1309384335820.png (600x768 454.66 KB, 67.55K)

bunbunmaru.com/kareha/projects/kareha.pl/1303198653/

This'll have to do. It should probably be beer but I guess alcohol is service enough to Gensokyo's deity.

Do you get out much at all?

Attached: 799302fa389a3bb930b56dc8f3096d62d934b612823dffab3bf97fa8a6dbbe26.gif (736x627, 942.03K)

Jokes on you, I drink alone most of the time.
If you can't afford to spend $20 on a cheap bottle of liquor, then go find another job.

Have you ever felt like not doing shit and just staying in bed? Alcohol is for when you feel like that, but you're tired of lying in your bed.

Isn't the meme 2011+X?

It makes you care so little that you're able to do all that stupid and gay shit you do online in real life.

Anything except Redbull.

Attached: based_maral_redbull.png (517x617, 359.57K)

bump

You're lucky to live in a country with a low alcohol tax.

This entire post looks like it came from 2011.
I miss the past so much, Holla Forums. I'd give anything to go back.

Attached: this is good, isn't it.jpg (640x360, 31.65K)

Anybody know any beers from the midwest region that's any good? Wanna splurge on some expensive beer/light alcohol.

Thankfully I've been cutting down on my drinking recently and 6 buds will do it for me now.
Anyone here drink moonshine? Ole Smokey Mountain is my favorite.

Attached: Category-Header-Desktop-Ole-Smoky.jpg (2718x1428, 309.35K)

Got a couple of jars from the brewery down in the Smokeys this past summer. I thought the standard was pretty decent, and the apple pie one just tasted like drinking an apple pie with the alcohol aftertaste. Not much experience with other moonshine though, or at least not enough to differentiate different kinds. Their whisky is pretty damn good though.

Define the midwest? I know Jungle Jim's near Cincinnati has Dragon's Milk, but that's about the only place that I know. Speaking of Ohio beer, Great Lakes is typically not that great, but I had a Conway Irish Ale recently and it was the first one I actually really liked. Pretty much everything else I like either comes draught only or is local to Ohio… just figure out something localish.

On topic, my drink of choice is the Fire Emblem

2 parts midori
1 part lime juice
1 part blue curacao
1 part white tequila

Pour in a shaker with ice and strain

If you've never had something similar before, you'll probably like it, but if you've had variants, you'll probably be disappointed.

Attached: lucina_blush.jpg (400x240, 41.75K)

Got a jar of that on my shelf now, but the only time I had any I got REALLY drunk, then REALLY sick, all in the space of one evening. No idea if it was the amount, how fast, or what. It's good shit but I'm nervous about going back because I don't want to accidentally my whole Friday night wanting to die.

Attached: 1251874612283.jpg (351x186, 16.83K)

Pour shots instead and when you aren't able to you stop.

I just sip tiny portions of it through the night and I am usually good about not drinking too much of it but I did exactly what you did one night. Drunk way too much of it and woke up the next morning feeling like I'm about to blow chunks and destroying the toilet at the same time, the rest of the day was like a hangover times 10 combined with constant diarrhea.

Sounds like I was hitting it too fast, then. Good to know, 'cause it's a nice buzz right up until you start feeling sick.

It's an uphill downhill thing with booze. The more you drink the higher the incline but once you reach that peak the steeper the fall.

I mean I'll have a glass of wine or a baileys when ots a birthday or holiday feast but I dont drink outside of that. On the plus side, I'll probably save a good chunk of money by not partying or having vices

1 part red wine
1 part ale
mix in skull.
chase with shot of melted butter.

1 part gasoline
1 part kerosine
mix in plastic bucket, preferably in a locked room.
set on fire.
shoot self in forehead
try to put out fire.

Attached: Mountandblade.jpg (900x660, 121.78K)

I don’t drink often but I’ve always been fascinated by mixing drinks. There was a time when booze and vidya were the biggest things chewing away at my income, I solved one problem through piracy and the other through simple self control.
sage for blogpost

Too much goddamn gin in fucking everything.

I got one that I make a lot for friends.
Chilled large martini glass.
2.5 oz blue curacao
1.5 oz Bombay sapphire gin
1 oz red sourpuss
.3 oz apricot brandy
1.7 oz dry vermouth
All in a martini shaker with ice.
pour 1.5 oz of chilled tonic water into martini glass, then pour martini shaker contents in.
give a splash of grenadine slowly so it separates to the bottom. and plop in 2 maraschino cherries.
For added fun serve under a black light.

A shot of cum from your wife's pussy fresh from the bull's BBC.

½ shot Bacardi Big Apple Rum
½ shot Coconut Rum
½ glass Kiwi Strawberry Minute Maid (or Kool-Aid)
A little less than ½ a glass Sprite
3 Strawberries

actually made this and it wasnt that bad

Attached: metroid cocktail.png (500x667, 552.63K)

what, dont you like the taste of an evergreen tree?

you called?

Attached: FF3-Sage.png (528x325, 364.04K)

Its almost as if any dubs obtained within the same 100 posts are going to have the same pair of digits proceeding them

Attached: DudeWeedLMAO.png (483x316, 8.31K)

>>>/back/ to hiroshim00t's data mining farm

Attached: 8ab3d0a83daf71c0ced3b94f4a1fcc2dbda503560f18942e77d145eef166.png (500x503, 71.02K)

Holla Forums is truly the gayest board.

No, see, its an insult to people who drink.
Its like
You want to talk about mixed drinks instead of video games? Here's a mixed drink for you faggot, water and jizz. Drink up.

Was there ever any doubt?

Humor me. How do you hypothetically cook meth?
I won't believe a faggot on Holla Forums actually does that unless I see a recipe.
inb4 he's 46% sure of the ingredients

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1600x900, 93.02K)

Kirby drinks are meant for children so they shouldn't be alcoholic.
Pic related, just plain sodas with primary colors, or the "classic" pink Kirby is just strawberry milk.

Attached: b64f12187af4647a80dbabe0ef3e025c439d713da5fbb49f73aceeb6bb3c374b.jpg (1024x768 108.17 KB, 155.12K)

I have all the touhou cocktail recipes of your second pic, if you want them.

Post em nifga

Attached: 1389915849190.png (569x928 474.7 KB, 452.62K)

Attached: 1389915438940.png (569x928 447.11 KB, 446.98K)

Attached: 1389914861884.png (569x928 433.79 KB, 437.68K)

Attached: 1389914268222.png (569x928 460.55 KB, 456.91K)

Attached: 1389913672965.png (569x928 435.6 KB, 441.8K)

Attached: 1389913326475.png (569x928 466.69 KB, 412.76K)

Attached: 1389912852179.png (569x928 429.89 KB, 437.83K)

151 mixes well with lemon juice.

Made the MvC, it was kinda bad. Used a shot of Gekkeikan rice wine for the sake and a shot of Jack Daniels Honey for the american whiskey. Then I topped it off with a small scoop of vanilla Haagen-daz, which quickly melted into the drink, and topped it off a slice of mango. In the hands of someone more competent I'd imagine this could be good, but the JD honey is too sweet, and really overpowers everything else in the drink. Should have gone with regular jack.

Attached: mvc.jpg (1440x2560, 1019.05K)

It's like the alcohol takes away the stress and makes it easier to focus when you're clutching

that or the alcohol just gives me a false-sense of achievement for doing nothing but its a better experience anyways

Attached: 5d32989f606379d0798c0e099d1bc900d86d46bc95e950840dc14545e1c773bc.jpg (648x648, 26.83K)

Leave this place.

Attached: young god.png (332x324, 85.96K)

You'll be 21 years old someday, kiddo

Doesn't matter, I have no interest in willingly giving up control of myself to some substance.

This song is about you.

Whatever you say, kiddo

Pic related. You can be either one of these.

Attached: quench.png (1381x617, 523.28K)

Take the unconsciousness pill, kid.

Attached: 1367010625590.jpg (498x146, 25.46K)

Chad must take a lot of DHT.

runs right through him like water

what the fuck did I just listen to? is it considered music?

Attached: 1440269814791.jpg (640x592, 86.38K)

Protip: alcoholics come from people like you, too weak to actually enjoy a drink and instead guzzle it down like its fucking koolaid.

Kid, your entire body is substances. You give yourself over to fucking dopamine and shit like that everyday. Also, protip; one beer or a single shot isn’t going to make you sloppy drunk unless you’re a fucking lightweight or have a disease that converts all the blood around your brain to alcohol the minute you have a drink. Even fucking doctors say that a little alcohol is good for you, like a bottle of beer or a glass of wine. The watch word here is “moderation”, just like a slice of cake won’t turn you into a fatass, a single drink won’t make you into an alcoholic, unless you lack self-control/self-restraint. I’ve seen fat people who are sufficiently active with their only problem being that they lack the discipline to put the fucking fork down and I’ve seen drunks who’s only problem is that they drink beer like Gatorade. It’s all about how bad you allow yourself to get.

Never take drugs, kiddo.
Hell, don't even try to lucid dream.
I've seen myself explore the realm of possibilities.
I've made my brother disappear and watched my parents struggle with grief and acceptance.
I've danced with the woman I loved under the bloodmoon, until it fell from the sky and rained down on us.
I've turned myself into a God with a sword above his heart, living my life to the fullest because of the fear of dying at any moment.
I've been the dragon on top of the pile of treasure and seen myself die and my corpse rot for centuries; i watched as humans took over and used my riches and armor to protect the cave from bandits, turning it into an archeological site to decipher the truths of the world I wrote with my nails over the walls.
You are weak, your mind is frail like your convictions.
Never try drugs. Never lucid dream.

Attached: b388dd29c5c2396fc1131a6a7481e9cd85932c233f484022132f940f8bcfd92c.gif (479x551, 969.41K)

drugs are bad they make you mad

Tried the frostbite using only the Vodka and Curacao, doesn't work too well. I figured it'd be fine just shaking them up together but I really do think it needs the syrup and ice blended to work, so strange.

What super smack do I need to inject into my urethra to obtain such enlightenment.
I actually did try lucid dreaming back during my teenage years, I got up to the point of obtaining consciousness within the dream, but then the dream just sort of stops. The minute that I become cognizant of myself being asleep and in a dream, I wake up.

I can't teach you my way since it involves abusing a glitch in my brain chemistry.
But my guess is to say that DMT or ayahuasca should come pretty close to it.

Well there is some ways that's guaranteed to work, the caveat is you'll risk putting yourself into a permanent coma. However i am always dreaming in a half-lucid state and god damn are my dreams horrifying.

First it starts normal, then it loops back to the beginning only something is "off" about the whole scene then repeat. Eventually I find myself repeating horrific scenes of wire spiders crawling in and out of my eyes while I'm trapped in a maze full of talking ventriloquist dummies, even though I'm scared shitless I'm well because I still go to work and have noire flashbacks inside the maze.

-Old Monk Rum
-Mango vodka
-Mangosteen liquer
-dash of curry powder & cinnamon

Attached: rum_old14[1].jpg (900x1200, 102.92K)

You clearly need communion with your deepest self.
Do you have something troubling you about your life, user?
Posite sage for unrelated

Did you put this through waifu2x or something?

I wouldn't know, it generally changes every decade or so, I remember it used to be bondage and torture racks holding webbed bloated bodies on a ship that opens into a theater under the sea as far as the eye can see.

You're single, aren't you?

Where do you think we are?

If you think the bondage and torture racks have any significance I can assure you those only cropped up because I grew up on movies like Hellraiser, the ship I couldn't tell you though. I don't know why the being in the ship was scary it just was, the bodies weren't even scary sometimes I'd hide in one and the theater was always there since my childhood it disappeared now.

go to facebook you non-virgin

Attached: chimpmickey2.jpg (320x305, 30.28K)

>>>/reddit/

I'm chatting to a cute girl that loves me as we speak. Stay mad.

It's up to you to decide what those mean.
They probably have a link to your personality, somehow.

lmaoing @ ur lyfe

I'm hearing a lot of new reports that state that alcohol actually isn't ever good for you in any amount on a biochemical level. That being said it's certainly done a lot of good for people who may occasionally nerd the stuff to get over humps in their life.

enjoy getting cucked

Attached: chimp.jpg (498x397, 21.6K)

You can't get cucked if you never had a girl
How does it feel knowing cucks have more game than you?

That's just being pushed as part of pro-Muslim propaganda.

That would explain all the documentaries about it being based in current year London and parts of Europe.

Attached: RumSmoothie.png (320x330, 186.07K)

europeans drink too fucking much

No sweetie the muslims aren't coming for your beer.

Attached: 7685db3c2db63e2eb80b5dc8c2ef5249488c919bd38d4e87b355768af3cf91aa.png (512x512, 89.57K)

Because they're all apostates and the only law they actually follow is no pork.

Hey, what is the similarity between you cocktail and your waifu?

THEY'RE BOTH FUCKING FLAT!

Fuck off fags.

Attached: 1a0c945564e9dfc55fbc27c067119b00dd58a70ec13604c9b20c5b0ac4d01127.jpg (906x1024, 190.64K)

I have a drink for you, take a shot of .44 magnum and if you’re still thirsty wash it down with a cold glass of bleach.

I can't tell if this is some premium bait or of you're a genuine dick sucker.
Good job.

Attached: 1376278738570.png (689x721, 830.03K)

polite sage

I did tell you it would be disappointing

Attached: lucina_lemongrab_unacceptable.jpg (800x450, 48.45K)

No one tells the thots to leave reviewbrah alone anymore. :(

thats cute

People can have fun without alcohol, but its kind of cutting down a tree with a steak knife as opposed to a chainsaw. Its possible, but why would you do it if the chainsaw is an option?

If you are drinking hard liquor straight, at least get some taste and go for a scotch or whisky.

Attached: carl_the_pooh.jpg (1024x569, 104.42K)

try reading that again you triple nigger
nothing is as flexible and widely compatible as vodka

US was nearly founded on drinking so I guess.

my bad, I read that as replacing a drink with a 1/3 of vodka>>14518832

Vodka is flexible, since it DOES go with everything, but its kind of like a jack of all trades- I haven't had a drink yet where I thought "wow the vodka really makes this drink awesome", unless my intention is getting completely plastered

That wasn't Holla Forums.

He's not wrong though.

it's just a jägerbomb but you add a tablespoon of creatine in it

Bluescreen:
1 part Curacao
1 part neutral spirit
Self explanatory

Gawker:
1 part blood orange juice. Other half slowly filled with Chartreuse to separate the liquids. Let a small piece of chocolate sink to the bottom of the glass.
Blood, piss and shit.

shotgun shell:
A tiny amount of Limocello, then topped up with XUXU, served in shot glasses only.
Tastes sweet until you taste the Limocello (get too close), which is bitter as fuck.

Stealth kill:
5 shots of kahula with milk. One has pepper and salt mixed in.
You can bet which one is "it", and if you get it right you get another round, regardless you must take all the shots.

English coffee:
A cup of hot earl grey with whiskey.

Katawa Shoujo:
A glass of Red wine with Vodka and a tiny bit of salt.

Vodka shots served in 7.62x36mm shells.

Disgusting.

Neutral spirits are fucking fantastic. Get some berries from your garden, place them in a bottle and pour some neutral spirits in there. Come back a week later, add some water, stir and leave it for another week.
Home made berry liqueur.

Also most of your drinks are even vidya or potable. 2/10.

To be fair Gawker should pretty clearly not be stomachable.

This is a recipe thread not a concoction thread.

What exactly is not potable about any of these drinks?

Gawker will give you aids.

Oh user you never had any control in the first place. After all, why else are you here?

Attached: 245346542.png (683x704, 474.47K)

when england is on fire, having a riot, youve got no clue whether or not its occupy numnuts, black bloc/anitfa, communists going on strike at their car factory, pissed off irish seperatists, some musli- im sorry "new britons" thing, or it might just a bunch of salty hooligans pissed off cause chelsea beat manchester united

boston had some mishap at the docks 400 years ago with some tea, and gets a half retarded mayor or a bombing once in a blue moon

you mean moonshine?

Have you got a time machine? They've not been relevant since the 90s.

Now tried the full recipe, put through a blender, crushed ice, etc. Still doesn't taste good. Research shows this shit is just an extremely cut down version of other drinks like a Blue Hawaii/Lagoon with maple syrup added. It's fucking nothing and doesn't even taste that good. Would restrict it to a single shot and that's all. What's funny is it looks like basically the only one out of the list that would turn out like this, I picked the worst choice to experiment with. Frostbite is a 1/10 only because I could stomach it.

Good old England.

Take 5 shots of the hardest liquor you can get in your local area, and then take a decreasing amount the rest of the time you want to be drunk, ending with a rum and coke

My gaming drink to chill out is a white russian, my casual drink is water.

the letty, cirno and meiling ones look delicious.

You've got good taste user.

No, neutral spirit.
Moonshine could work though, it just had to be very strong and clear.

The Fallout 4

no slav is vomiting over this mate

Nuka cola isn't real.

Pretty sure they sold it as a promotional thing actually.

who cares?

Nigger he suggested adding cyanide to the drink I'm pretty sure he's not pro-Fallout.

Not yet anyway.

There's always a drunk slav when you need one tbh.

That's about what I drink every 3 or 4 days. Simple syrup is easily made when your tea is hot. No vomit.

good post

Isn't that unhealthy as shit though?

Attached: 9df662601d989e6d1379c0a9214ba8a73.png (629x504, 35.82K)

Attached: BALAMBGARDEN.jpg (800x600, 100.4K)

>>>/cuckchan/

Should be malt liquor to be honest, niggers love that shit

This.

Shrekposting cocktail.

The 'This Is All There Was'
Equal parts vodka, sour apple schnapps and cream soda

Slurp Juice

Add crushed ice and you have a really bad drink

Attached: 200px-Consumable_slurp.png (200x200, 39.22K)

That's 600 mL of liquid in a 500 mL container. Is that part of the joke?

It is now.

Attached: laughing woman with dolphin.jpg (400x399, 43.96K)