The next big gaming controversy

Calling it now. We will see Straight white males get ban at events at E3 this year. LIKE what happening with comic Con.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s_uKea5i8tM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't realize by kicking men out of their hobbies they're only forcing them into politics and paramilitary training.

Holla Forums on suicide watch

More like we go back having our own conventions without them as was before they injected themselves. They'll piss and moan about "unsafe", unwelcoming", "homophobimisogyny" and whatever buzzwords they can produce but it won't change that they lost half their audience and anyone with an ounce of reason left.

Die cis scum.

magical

I ain't clicking that shit, someone hooktube it
Also it won't happen. Mike Gallagher is a lot of things and wants diversity but he won't go that far because it would hurt his pocketbooks too much. He'll let the media screech for him in the meantime though.

I can only wish that magical time dawns upon us sooner than later.

He's too busy fighting against Government-regulated Lootboxes.

There is only one solution for that.

It isn't that surprising given that those are cons that are specialized for trannies and faggots to begin with, not regular cons.

>>>/cuckchan/ and stay there

checked and did

Lazy niggers also need to go back to cuckchan.

OP why do you embed all of your videos with the short link format: youtu.be/s_uKea5i8tM ?

>mfw I'm going to britbong ComicCon this year and cosplaying

Wish me luck lads, what precautions should I take?

You gonna be arrested for rape bro.

Who you cosplaying as? and watch out for acid attacks and snackbar bombings.

HA

Except that hasn't happened and won't, in the same way all the conservative wikipedia forks haven't.

Good, this way whites will stick with whites.

I wouldn’t be surprise if white nationalism becomes mainstream in 20 years.

It will, but the problem is that it will only be that way because whites have already lost majority status and are now just one more ethnic group that has to constantly form coalitions with each other. It's better to have a white country with non-WN parties than a multiracial one with a single WN one.

Unless you're cosplaying as Muhammad, you're getting raped and/or bombed.

E3 is at its heart still a way to create revenue and raise stocks, which means it must be open to people with money. Jews aren't stupid enough to undermine their own business.

You're just asking for trouble to begin with.

Two-sided Chastity belt, taser, take someone with the same sex as you.
Around shitskins, beware.
Be quick to hide somewhere safe when trucks of peace show up.

Bumping for interest

No.
Trump is gonna ban guns in games and all western devs are gonna have to make more sword based games.
How is this a bad timeline again?

Hopefully they do, I watch E3 just to see if it’s worse than the last. Banning the core audience of video games from a video game show would be a good way to start, though something that drastic won’t happen just yet. I do bet we’ll hear the word “diversity” more times than all the previous years combined… oh, and I’m expecting awkward Drumpf jokes out the ass

wait what?

Because swords are significantly more badass when they're deflecting bullets.