Who's your favorite Pokemon?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

GONNA GO TAKE A DUMP NOW

Bulbasaur

forgot my pic

I don't know where Ritsu is tonight, so I guess I'll be his replacement.

He's probably just sleeping.

U U U U

Flareon.
I stayed up this late catching up on the Takagi-san anime. Super cute show about a very smug loli teasing her crush.

Probably Espeon. Mainly after having actually used it in Colosseum.

it's basically the same fucking thread, just that friday night doesn't get shit on for some reason

That tree after the third gym. I always liked that one.

Someone needs to take a bullet for 4am and shit up friday.

I still love the edit of that one eevee comic, with Flareon being unable to protect anything because it had no moves.

I don't know anymore.

Who's your favorite Pokemon?
gengar is a nice boy

i don't even feel like a person at all anymore

The difference is it's once a week, and most of the anons posting in it don't come here just to post in that one single thread.

screencapped, see you friday.

Not gonna miss the cow tbqfh. Lets hope you don't match him in cringe.

lol, also I post more than just this thread.

Today is Baiken's birthday. Say something nice about her.

How hard could it be?

why might that be?

Sudowoodo?

I'll probably just do this until he comes back.

She needs to wear a bra.

You got great new york boobs.

BEEG
JAPANESE
TEETIES

Happy Birthday, Baiken! You were always the cutest girl in Guilty Gear.

Yeah man, the dancing tree. He was a neat pokeman

Oh no, how could you ever accomplish that.

I'm the only one here who actually sometimes shitposts here and actually posts on Holla Forums as well.

She's not anthony burch.

Charizard. Then Gyarados.

Huh, didn't know both mimifag and I were in that retarded screencap.

i haven't had any friends in 10 years, i don't know how to emtionally connect with other humans, my life has no purpose or aspiration beyond sleeping and working and at this point i'm too weird & fucked up to even dream of relating to anyone

I'm sure you can get some friends despite some shit though.

looks like none of you want to keep this thread alive tonight. That's fine we all need rest.

As a noble Scottish man, is it fine to mate with micks? I've met a mick that has stricken my fancy yet I am discontented and confused as to if I want my offspring being half-micks.

Explain what a mick is first.

a potatonigger, an irishgirl

micks are at least somewhat close to white

This thread is nothing but a corpse that ritsu resurrects to prance around as her personal plaything each night. It would be merciful to kill it. 4ams time has passed.

A mick is an irishman.

Do you want your kids to be irish, you skirt wearing ninny? Keep away from our women you taft bastard.

Work was weird today. I showed up to work an hour early without realizing it. I ended up just going home, making a quick meal, and heading back right before my shift started. This is the first time I've actually shown up to work early.

are you me? I have similar issues, only not as long as you've had them. Sometimes I think maybe my standards for friends are too high, and all I do is work and sleep until my days off, in which case I just go shopping or buy food.

From what I experienced, doing something unexpected but pleasant will deepen bond with people better than just talking for conversation sake. Same interests have nothing to do with it, neither is confidence nor social skills. What you need is a moment where both of you burst out laughing like retards because of something ridiculous that you both witnessed.

Whiter than you wholewheat. So white the sun burns us.

Guess you weren't there the time she got drunk and came into the disagreement call.

Refer to my response to the other fag.

What the fuck kind of goddamn normals are you people? I don't know what the fuck is real any more.

I understand that shit especially since all the customers are pricks.

lol you probably got it confused with some else or he's an effeminate trap.

Ritsu does give everyone (you)'s. Do you think he's the sole factor keeping these threads alive?

ritsu claims having had a GF

no There are others but they're not here.

I'd rather my kids be like me, but I'm running out of options here. I may have to mate with a lesser celt to keep my bloodline going. She's a nice girl, despite her upbringing and mick background.

goin to reddit - ok
bein on reddit - no good
talkin bout reddit - fuck off

He clearly has no one else, or he wouldn't be alone. It's like you're giving a single man advice about how to woo his girlfriend. He don't got the thing in the first place.

How dare you. I just finished fapping to cute traps, and am up at 4am. I am far from normal. It's not my fault Ritsu is a hebe slut chick with autism from america. I didn't make her that way, her mother who was probably past 30 when she had her did.

Doubt it, i'm pretty on the ball. And unless Ritsu can fake a girls voice, i've got serious doubts about this.

Ritsu is also obsessively into yuri. Put two and two together.

Don't make me laugh. But yes, fine a good scottish lass, and leave ours alone. If you haven't found one yet, then you're looking in the wrong places.

Huey gave up /4am/ and ran away again, so that might contribute to it.

Well, you're talking about it, so
>>>/redchanit/

nice numbers.

I doubt that.

you from that board?

Ritsu was keeping our thread very active because he draws our a (You) out of everyone, but we have the same general amount of uids.

Actually if smokes was here, it wouldn't be that much of a problem.

Thank you.

No, i'm from Holla Forums.

Because he's an attentionwhore. But finally, now that he's gone, we can attract new blood and 4am can grow again. Or die. It's about time one or the other happened.

In it's current state?

Smokes follows Huey everywhere. If there is no Huey, there is no smoking man.

Ol' smokes doesn't even drop by as often anymore. I miss coordinated shitposts with him about Huey though, but nothing last forever.

A proper man goes down with the ship. I can't just let Holla Forums have Holla Forums now can I? /a/, and Holla Forums are already gone, and /mu/ is dead. It's only right I defend what is left.

evenin' folks

I like talking about westerns and new vegas with smokes

uh no

He was here a few threads back.

Heh

That's the plan I want to go with, baring my quick decision into dating this chick should I get desperate. Also

lol i member dat skit

He was nothing but a gimmick and attentionwhore. The time of avatarfags is over. Now it's the time of anons.

I've heard of it, I don't want anything to do with such degenerate activities.

Sure he doesn't. He's practically the mans right hand at this point. Why do you think he only ever comes when huey is there?

Hello. Tell the thread your favorite videogame.

I don't have a favorite videogame.

He visits a disagreement I'm in with no Huey. Also, Smokes is the hero of this thread stupid.

Two nights ago, actually. But his appearances are rarer now. More of us ol' ebin avatarfags :^) are disappearing, but that's not news.

Which one were you?

Alright, it actually hit 4 am where I live now. Goodnight everybody.

Don't worry about it. :^)

Isn't that pic a dude?

idk theres lots of contenders

The truth will creep on you like a shit in the shower one day.

You're thinking of the other steins gate character.

How dare you speak of good irish women like that.
You'd be lucky if the lord graced you with Irish blood.

Everyone has a favorite videogame.

This threads hero was the anons who remained anonymous, despite the avatarfags circling the thread. Smoke-user helped the catalyst that became the rise of ritsu and the decline of 4am.

Good.

Good night.

Give us your top 3 then.

You're just digging that hole deeper. Scat fetishism on top of huey worship is almost as bad as NTR.

Actually it was Huey who made it for Ritsu to take over.

There is literally nothing wrong with idolizing Huey.

Also, anons made the thread super boring tbh

See you around.

How so?

Besides, it's hard to remain anonymous after a while considering everyone has a recognizable posting style that becomes blaringly obvious after spending a few different threads chatting with that person. I always recognize you in other threads, for example.

No you don't.

Well, they always attentioned whore'd as much imo. Not saying all anons were like that.

Smoke-user helped. He made it seem cool to be an avatarfag. He holds as much of the blame as huey.

There is so much wrong with your post, I don't even know where to begin.

By being too straight for you? Want more homosexual avatarfags to post their buttocks for your amusement?

I do. Wherever you go, I recognize your pictures and posting style. It infuriates me you post with such reckless disregard for anonymous social etiquette.

That's certainly not entirely true. Some do but most don't.

Ritsu legit said he was influenced by Huey.

lol fuck off, I can tell you're just shitposting now.

Meant that more for the homospider than you specifically, user. You can't deny it's true that you'll begin to realize the same people itt after a while. Even if not by posting style then by what they come here to vent about.

I'm not denying that.

Maybe because there is nothing wrong with it.

by playtime
1. dota
2. melee
3. soul calibur 1 or 2 not sure which I ended up playig more

by childhood/adolescent emotional irrational/attachment
1. earthbound
2. half life
3. wc2

by pure enjoyment factor
1. mario 3
2. the world ends with you
3. metal gear solid 2

Which thread other than this one did you post in today?

Yes, but Smoke-user made it seem acceptable to do it by doing it so brazenly and being allowed by the mods and encouraged by others. He was a catalyst.
So you claim yakuza, but the amount of times I see you posting and just want to say could it be, you're. . . . . .craving my mcnuggies? is almost obscene. Your posting style is far more obvious than you realize.

than*

That's where you're wrong. You're idolizing an obscene creature that has defiled the spirit of 4am, literally, with his feces. Huey is a loose cannon, and an aberration that must be expunged from 4am forever.

I'll forgive dota, because most of the others are pretty good. You should check out mgo 2 that has been remade by fans of the metal gear series on ps4.

Well in that care you should understand why the threads went the way they did. Sure the avatarfagging didn't help it mostly just brought unneeded attention to the threads but consider the much smaller population of fullchan as opposed to oldschool cuckchan 4am, where it was regularly different people every night.

Is Soul Calibur 1 worth getting if I liked SCII? Does it have any singleplayer shit outside of arcade mode?

Play 3. It is the one with Chronicles of the sword mode. Which is an interactive adventure, like a storymode for your created character.

You niggers talkin' shit?

Good evening.

My favourite game will destroy the thread and get me bullied. Not that I don't deserve it, but derailment of a legit thread is rude.

yeah it has a mission mode that isn't quite as fleshed out as two.
i heard recently lizard man is broken in sc1 but that shouldn't matter considering you're not likely to run into a compeitive sc1 god anytime soon

dota just clicked at the right time for me I guess and became my go to for a couple of years.
this deserves a shout out too

They deny the greatness of Huey. Niggers are indeed talking shit, son.

Ritsu didn't give a shit about that, he just wanted to piss everyone off. Also, I highly doubt you've seen me in other threads. Maybe one pic or something, but nothing too obvious. The only time I'd be super obvious is over at /wooo/.

How is that even possible, he did nothing wrong.

Huey faked cancer.

I just got really fucking hungry all of a sudden but I don't wanna wake up anybody.

But 3 has the save glitch. I'm worried about that more than anything else.

I remember hearing Lizardman had easy ringouts and Kilik had a glitch which gave him free alpha counters IIRC.

Are they really light sleepers?

I wouldn't know. My room is at the other end of the house, and it's around the time of day where everyone wakes up.

The dude barely ever shows up now, he's too busy protecting the skies to be popping in. He fights for all of us.

The only greatness involving huey is the moment when he's thrown into the oven.

So long as it's not undertale you will be fine. Tell us.

Gundam games are goat, yea. If only they still made them. Isn't dota dead now though, due to lol?

You only think that because you think you're being discrete, but you have a very obvious posting style and reuse your pictures a lot. It's more telling than you think. It's okay though, I don't mind. It's an added treat noticing people you know posting in other threads.

I've never had a save issue, ever, in Soul Caliber 3. You'll be fine. Play 3, because it is objectively the best soul caliber game. You'll regret it if you don't.

How does he do that from his basement, I wonder?

idk i stopped playing maybe 2 years ago now? it was right after arc warden came out.

I do reuse pics a lot but I tend to not use them in other threads that much.

Well for one, by vagueposting in these threads. Nevermind his espionage campaign against the cambodians and their upside-down showers.

I'm going to bed. See you guys around.

Have fun jerking it to Rise.

Just pretend I never said anything. Y'all know I'm autistic with shit taste, I know I'm autistic with shit taste. It goes without saying.

Sleep tight pupa

Propaganda. Hes done nothing but watch anime and play planetside 2.

Don't worry about it. I actually prefer it being easier to track you between threads.

I don't know the progression of dota 2. I'm guessing 2 years is a long time in dota years though.

Good night.

Tell me!

Fuck off mod.

False, Huey has set up a double to maintain normal Hueylike behavior on an oilrig, shitposting and watching anime while playing planetside 2, while the real huey is out engaging in gorilla warfare against the nonbelievers. It's like you never heard of Diamond Dongs and Outer Kevin

I'm gonna sleep. God bless you homos. Enjoy the night, don't die without taking me with you and don't forget to praise Huey.

It's time for me to play vidya again. Remember, always do the opposite of whatever mark tells you.

If I were a mod, things would change around here a lot. And i'm not just talking about 4am.

Preposterous.

Good night pupper.

Keep it up, and you might just find yourself with an assaulted shower.

YES I AM FUCKING LOSING CONTROL
These threads are funny until you're actually in a bad place and then it feels like a stab at the heart.

BTW did the shower pooper ever confirm that he squeezed them through the drain grate?

Woah.

nah, I'm fine with having it be pure if this shithole is shat up

who's only coming here for this one thread?

that's why I find it annoying that fuckers here practically worship anonymous while in actual everyone already knows each other