CAPCOM Being Jews Again - Also the Sky is Blue

Multiplayer was a separate download though.
Why they didn't put both LC1 and 2 on the same cart confuses me but this is Capcom we're talking about. They also though replacing Chun Li's VA with Ashley Burch was a good idea.

Remember to specify that you mean nuDoom, which is to Doom as the alt-kike is to Holla Forums.

The nintendo switch cartridges go up to 32GB with 64GB coming out around the end of 2018 so there's no excuse. Crapcom is just trying to save a couple bucks. Not that I'm going to give them cash for games I already own/beaten a million times already.

You're distorting the meaning of being (((that))). Did they turn Rock into a tranny that loves Black dicks? Does it promote multiculturalism and globalism and strong independent womyn dat don't need no man? Does it turn half the characters into kangz n shiiiieet?
No? Then just greedy, but not in (((that))) way.

Capcom didn't want to shell out for like a 4~8GB chip. Somehow they bloated Legacy 2 to like 3.9GB from the LC1 being under 500MB for both region of games and all the artwork. Even doubling up MM8's CD for NA and JPN versions, that's only roughly 1.2 GB MAX there and the other titles aren't massive

Buying anything from Crapcom is stupidity.
Make normalfags understand that, and put it into practice, and we can end this cancer.

he's talking about large file sizes, so I'd think the 2016 version is assumed

Are you thinking of how an enhanced version of Quake's multiplayer was later released as a separate download called QuakeWorld? Because Quake still had multiplayer on its own. Not to mention that, y'know, Quake isn't Doom.

This. They're lazy cunts, as long as the download is free it's not jew shit.

dont do this

They can, Capcom just don’t want to make physical carts for the Switch version. Also, Doom barely fits on the cart and runs like shit. Skyrim is from 2011, BotW is a WiiU game. The only game in your list that has some merit is Xenoblade 2.

I swear Capcom is controlled by chink agents or something forcing them to be the controlled opposition of Japanese developers. There's just no other explanation.

I always knew people who hate Doom are Holla Forumstards. I had a feeling in my gut that it was true. Doom was the only good FPS released in recent years that retained classic gameplay. Especially being portable on Nintendo Switch.
PS: If you love getting banned for disagreeing about Trump in something, your opinion isn't worth anything.

(you)
[Expressed outrage at your opinion]

Chinese stock holders aka yellow kikes pretending to be Japanese?

It could be that they just slapped on the Complete Works Playstation versions of the games since they're utter dipshits.

They just didn't want to waste money on cartridges though. Cheapskates.

Head on back to >>>/cuckchan/ and >>>/reddit/.
Doom is shit on everything not Nightmare and is mediocre on Nightmare.

Get fuck Israel lover

That's what happened with the Anniversary Collection, and that had 1-8 plus two arcade games plus an interview with Con Man on one 1.35 GB Gamecube disk. All of this was done by a team too stupid to put jump on A and shoot on B. It was poorly made and the Gamecube version didn't have the arranged music for 4-6, but still. The X collection had 2 SNES games and 5 PS1 games on the Gamecube as well.

Legacy Collection 1 is around 450MB (ROMs plus art and music) and 2 comes at 6-7 GB. I'm guessing that either
A) they were too lazy to fit them into one application
B) they somehow bloated the total size to more than 8 GB
C) they didn't want the Switch version to be different from the other releases
D (most likely) they went really cheap and used the 1 GB cart

lol

No such thing as nose bone. That picture is scientifically incorrect.

>>>/cuckchan/

Titanfall 2 was much better though

Also Blood Dragoon and Ion Maiden are more like DOOM than DOO4

But the nose isn't a bone

Spotted the jews.

End your lives, you autistic fuckwads.

I hate Holla Forums, and I think doom is shit. It's painkiller meets brutal doom. Nice 12 enemies on screen at once faggot.

More than that. Remember how all that pandering to "western audiences" ie outsourcing all your big stuff except Monster Hunter to third rate developers while you size down your domestic staff was largely spearheaded by Inafune? Remember how he constantly sucks off gooks and chinks and how Tencent funded him multiple times? None of this shit is a coincidence I guarantee it.

Then fuck off, queer.

In this day and age any Megaman collection should include the entire classic series, X1-6, and Legends 1 and 2, at the absolute minimum. Maybe some handheld games, or some of the 6th gen games if you want to push the boat out.

I beat it on the hardest difficulty and barely died, and I normally play games on normal-modo. It wasn't hard. Touhou is hard. Doom is not hard. Junko is hard. The final boss of Doom is not hard.

if you hate Holla Forums so much then why do you browse this board

How else are they going to squeeze every last penny from the gaijin?

t. EA shill

Who knew Holla Forums had thin skin?

I don't think it surprises anyone.

SHIT

This is how mentally defective liberals actually are.

If this isnt a trannypol raid trying to d&c then i dont know what is

This could be an exploitable for edits.

Reminder to report and ban all leftards on sight

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/out/

c&d tactics dont belong in our board

People getting angry about Holla Forums on Holla Forums. I remember when the video games board was video games.

You can't even be a fucking libertarian anymore because any fucking deviation from Holla Forums's line means you're a leftypol shill.
Fuck you guys, stay in your containment zone. Get your politics out of my video games.

All the Classic games should be together. 1-10, the Complete Works extra features, Game Boy I-V, Rockboard, Racing, the two arcade games, Super Adventure Rockman, Challenger from the Future, the WonderSwan version of the Fighting games, and Powered Up.

X and Zero can go together since the X games are all about Zero anyway, and there are about as many of them combined as there are Classic games. Since there are only three or four Legends games (if the cell phone one counts) then they can be combined with ZX.

It has Bethesda behind it, so it is shit.

Yes, it does.
And no, we won't.
If you are not right-wing, you are nothing.
And we won't let you have a "place" for you.

Nice fantasy narrative you got going on there.

Who is "we"?

Lolbergs are cancer tbh.

It depends whether you want to go by series, or go by which games are the most important. Either way, 6 NES games is pitiful.

You can be one. It's just means you fail to understand human nature, and lack long term thinking.

I am right wing, you fucking idiot. But that doesn't matter for shit. I just want politics and government to stay out of my fucking hobbies.
This is almost a direct quote from one of those feminist subverters at the height of gg. You are proving that you are no better than them. Employing the same tactics like snakes.
This whole post is no fucking edgy it hurts. Are you 15?

VIDEO GAMES

No it hasn't, you are new as shit.

Just filter the fuckers. It's either goons trying to larp, and just fucking it up badly, or just cuckchan/redditors who only know the site from Metokur and those fucking bloodsport streams that have been popping up lately.

Not even that, Legacy Collections don't have any of the added content from Complete Works.

Libertarians are leftists, idiot.

Then you have to fight liberals, because they will not stop, they will not rest, and they will not compromise until you have absolutely nothing and every single piece of media is as hideous and broken as they are.

It's goons alright