SPAWN

When will it be time for Spawn to come back? All the conditions seem perfect

Spawn fucking sucked, dude.

You seem to be forgetting that it's SJW comics all day every day. So unless he's going to be a tranny or spend 3/4 of the comic bitching about white privilege it isn't going to happen. Also, didn't his wife end up with a white guy after he died? Can't have that.

shortly after the movie comes out

QUADS
checked
Also, spawn is BLACK

You suck, dude

Spawn is FUCKING gay and Todd McFarlane is a huge cuck.

Todd McFarlane is an SJW.

Spawn has never had a good video game

Only in the movie did Wanda go with a white guy.

Author a fedora cuck so they might make spawn a white male with toxic masculinity.

She got blacked in the comics.

He already had several games, and they range from average to mediocre to just plain shit, and come on user, if you ever read old Spawn to the current one, his entire arc is done and his appeal is gone, he's currently on his reboot phase since 4 years ago.

Wrong

Wow so I guess SC2 is a Zelda and Tekken game too

of course it is

Proof?

If an another Spawn came out, it would be a Darksiders clone.

Spawn's an honorary white man. It's not like the day of the rope will actually do anything to him anyway.

also, he's black.

spawn has a primarily black cast of characters, like I can only think of a handful people who aren't the detectives, that angel hunter, that kid who became a tool for heaven, I scream for ice cream, infact alot of the whites are villains.

She was black in the first place.

I don't have it, just believe me.

after mc dies and turns into spawn, his wife fucks his best friend and so he gets jealous turns himself into his best friend and sleeps with his wife who he gives impregnates her with satan after his best friend apparently impregnated her with god the count down on every page is leading to a final war between heaven and hell where these two children activate everyone's faith and forces them to fight for them

She got BLEACHED

This is the correct reaction after reading those sentences

oh and heaven's vampire warriors

well the entire comic is how religion is fucking you one way or another regardless of your stance so I don't know think he's incapable of drinking the koolaid

well "heaven" and I think "hell" as well are actually aliens from another dimension who's come to earth to harvest souls for their conflict with each other

You want to know how the the apocalypse arc ends: Turns out that Jesus Christ is the creator of the universe (And the mother of God and Satan), and after Spawn fights the 11 disciples and loses to Judas (Because he has to), the universe is given one big reset where God and Satan are sealed away in another dimension to fight forever. Meanwhile Mother Christ talks about how her kids are shit, and that everyone can finally move on with their lives back on Earth. Also, she made Simmons (The real name of this Spawn) special because she was planning this all along. And Cain (Yes that Cain) was the first Spawn created, and he eventually becomes the new ruler of Hell with Satan now gone.

it's not bad but it's a right mess of a comic at times and with all things, it's at it best with it's earliest stuff.

The Spawn comic is complete trash right now and honestly Todd should just stop the book right now and save himself time and money

Didn't the series sort of…"end" when Simmons decided to end it all by committing suicide, but then they continued it on by bringing on a new guy to take over the mantel of "Spawn"? I haven't read the series since the issue that ended with the "evil organization" stating that they rigged the election to so Obama could win in 2012.

I wasn't aware it was still going, I thought it had ended with ya'know the one thing it was leading up to. what are they doing to it?

as in Obama is a bad guy or caught up in something he doesn't really understand? because if the former then that's really surprising as the comic is very "right-side of history" over all

That latter. IIRC, the monologue the villains were giving was the Democrats were so desperate to win the election, that they "shook hands with the devil" (And I mean that figuratively because, somehow, Satan is back and magically retook the throne of Hell, running things like he always was, with no one in shock or confusion as to how that happened and how he escaped his eternal fight with God, and Cain nowhere to be found or mentioned). Really, if you're going to "read it to the end", the end of the spawn is that Simmons kills himself. Everything after that is retconned and plot-holed up the wazoo (Not that it ever was a tight story to begin with, but it was just getting too ridiculous).

Todd McFarlane can't keep the rights to his own characters. There's so many issues of Spawn that can't be reprinted because Tdod McFarlane doesn't own the rights to characters who appear in them. For example, Angela, Angela was a pretty important character too, she helped Spawn defeat Malebolgia .. can't print issues with Angela anymore because Neil Gaiman sued for the rights to the character, and then like an asshole, literally gave it to Marvel for free just as a "fuck you."

figures

oh I forgot about that retarded miscarriage shit

Todd McFarlane is most definitely an SJW, and he's also a nigger lover. His wife is black, and her name is Wanda. Yeah, he named the wife and daughter after his own family. But while he might be an asshole, he's also a bad business man and has had his company nearly go into liquidation multiple times.

So exactly like in bible?

Just change her hair style and rename her into whatever.
Werked with sacred games.

The opening song fucking rocked. Wish they'd make a new Spawn beat em up game like In The Demon's Hand, or at least re-release an HD version.

more or less

an iconic style which basically was "the edgy age of comic book history" general art

Yeah, I could do a much more comprehensive review on Spawn too. That was just something I wrote last summer. Honestly, there's so many more critiques of characters and plot points I have issues with, that I could probably write even more source material than the Spawn comics themselves.

Realistically he could replace Angela with Tiffany, since no one has claim over Tiffany but McFarlane. She's cuter than Angela anyway, and even though Spawn defeated her, he did not permanently kill her (cause he didn't know how).

well…by actual canon hes a literal shapeshifting nigger, making spawn a PoC tranny would be a little redundant

The only good thing about Spawn was the animated series which, despite it's shit animation, had excellent writing and acting and was way better than anything Spawn deserved to be

Shit, I didn't even know a spawn movie was happening
That fucker wrote the script and wants to direct the movie himself too, so even if it sucks it's at least going to be faithful

there's afew spawn films already

But this one is more legit and official and new and seemingly an autism project and will therefore be the most canon spawn movie forever

so it'd turn up awful

Oh fuck off.
Spawn is great, Todd is great and you suck dick.

no he really isn't, he's the principle of a brooding anti-hero which only worked as short stories over it's long arching bloat that ultimately ended up as nothing.

Don't about reprints but a Spawn "re-telling" doesn't anyone other then Clown, Sam and Twitch. Not even Cogliostro.

Fuck lack of Heaven altogether and extra stupid gay shit like Anti-Spawn would make it even better!

No niggers in games.

Changed the sex of a religious figure.
The author IS an SJW.

That is Spawn's author's fault for working on an industry filled with leftists. They will always backstab people.

McFarlane backstabbed Gaiman first

Stop making up shit

I only read the first year or so of Spawn, but it makes a big point early on that Simmons is a Republican big shot, and it's not portrayed in a bad light or anything. Next you're gonna tell me Frank Miller is SJW.

Just git gud and you won't be stuck in spectator mode for so long

Capeshit's been in since the year 2000 when the first X-Men hit at the box office and the movie studios started grabbing up every comic property they could get their dirty little hands on.

>(((hollywood)))

Okay. Then are we talking about vidya? Where capeshit's been in since Spider-Man 2 or earlier? Or are we talking about tv shows, where there are like seven or eight running for the last four or five years, and always one or two running since the '80s? Or are we talking about comics, where capeshit's been the overwhelmingly dominant genre since the late 1950s? I mean you can talk shit about modern capeshit, but it's still the overwhelmingly dominant genre, just in a dying industry.

So far you have (3) posts iTT and exactly 0 of them has anything to do with vidya,did you forget where you are again?

Yeah no I don't care if they ever bring that ooga booga muh dik burnt up faggot back, and fuck Todd (((Macfarlane))) the virtue signaling kike motherfucker too.

2/10

Todd Macfarlane is a current yearer now and Spawn is a fucking nigger.
Find the lie please.

They both supported Hillary

Is being Canadian not enough proof

I see no problem.

hopefully never

t. moeshit reading weeb

wew

Are you implying that i'm OP ip-hopping? You are fucking retarded.

Whatever your feelings are on Trump's shabbos goy status, repeating the 'Drumpf is an evil Nazi' meme is a textbook example of pozzitivity.

It is ok to backstab leftists, user.
As it is ok to steal from thieves.

Report Disney's shills such as this one.

But the character is still a nigger. And this makes the author an SJW.

Got source on that?

Nigger character + nigger family that is functional and stable.
The author is pozzed.

This.

Nice diversion.

With how popular Black Panther has been it seems like the perfect time, a lot of nerds these days don't just want white heroes anymore.

Starbucks chugging Star Wars loving hipster normalfag numales are anything but nerds.

So yeah, nothing I said is false and when you act like a big kike, you might as well have echoes placed around your Scottish crypto name.
Spawn is still a nigger and Todd still acts like a jew.

Dude, suck you