Terminal 000: You're dead edition

Actual ARG: angusnicneven.com
News: New pages uploaded. Particularly, the one you get to if you just scroll down to "CoS beyond the point of possibility"
PEOPLE CAN'T SOLVE TH FIRST PUZZLE AND THE AUTHOR IS INFURIATED

Other urls found in this thread:

angusnicneven.com/CoS
pastebin.com/didMXeAa
pastebin.com/we7bbM8t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait no.
Puzzle is on angusnicneven.com/CoS . Wait for the text to eventually finish writing, or use page source and just click the link.

Its a "more fun than shitposting on 8ch", which is what you need to stop doing anyways.
If you're new, just ignore the stuff about the puzzle.

I don't get it

You can always watch Rick & Morty if you want help with that problem.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing
Stuck at /00_Dark, found a clue in view source:
Now, if only we could use them to our advantage and delve deeper… Well, let's put them together.
It's obvious it was once whole, but now it's in four pieces. Two can be added together to create a strip of black on the left. I can't explain it, but it feels correct.
But the other two… I'm not so sure about their order… and then, even if we put them together…
Well, there's no point in double guessing. Let us probe further.→

There are four images hidden in the thing, I'm guessing they fit together somehow, but I can't find a way to move on

Welcome to the club, we're not the first group to get stuck in this part.
I'll just suck up a guide form you know where to help you: the solution the first puzzle and the first part of the second puzzle is in pastebin.com/didMXeAa .

It could just be a fucking anagram, with two underscores acting as spaces.

e, o, e
G, s, n, L, t, g, r

pastebin.com/we7bbM8t is what the anagram server gives when you put in the string. Could be a dead end, but can't hurt to try.

Pretentious reddit-tier "so spoOooKy xD" shit

some user, likely the the owner of the webpage himself, posted his website on a random thread. his shilling was somewhat successful until 8ch got ddos'ed on April fools and interest immediately became lost with the rest of the site. I don't think the site was updated since then, either. The site's a neat little maze to be creeped out by, I think.

ARGs are
>>>/tg/
not
>>>Holla Forums

Has anyone gotten past the gate? Have there been any new updates since 2016?

Well would you look at the time? I need to go give my dog a bath.

I posted this SPECIFICALLY because the site updated.

Considering as how it hasn't been solved yet and the author seems to just be in it for the attention by his response, I'd have to disagree with you there.

I remember these threads from before but felt like everything had pretty much already been sought out and talked about.

Is there anything to people up to speed on this?

Dwarf Fortress is more creative than this. Fucking Homestuck is more creative than this. Stop projecting your insecurities onto me, and caking your low standards on top of it all.

Sending mixed signals here buddy

Holy fuck, this is some cool QAnon-tier stuff. Bump.

>it's some jazz rendition of a Touhou song

Oh you bloody weeb, you.

Post it