store.steampowered.com/app/382310

Is this the next (((Wurm))) ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ies.ed.gov/funding/grantsearch/details.asp?ID=1551
ies.ed.gov/funding/grantsearch/details.asp?ID=1600
gao.gov/fraudnet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why even make a thread about early access shit

Weird. The only game by that name I remember had some sort of weird-ass flying dolphin-thingie with which you could interact via voice control.

It's also the same image from the store page. Just another blatant shill thread.

I believe you're thinking of Ecco.

DID SOMEONE SAY ECCO

Not only that, OP used the (((echoes))) in a way that makes zero fucking sense, showing they don't actually know how they're used. It's someone trying hard to fit in so they can have a "hello fellow 8channers how about game?" thread.

What's wrong with having a discussion about a game though? Even if it is shilling, the game is autistic enough for Holla Forums to take a look at.
It basically looks like Minecraft but with more behind the scenes stuff happening. If people are willing to sit 8 hours in a game grinding their skills in Wurm they might as well try it in a game that isn't just a massive circlejerk of the same 5 people.
Granted, it's not free but you can easily throw together pirate-friendly servers.

Wasn't that Fin Fin?

Having a discussion about a game is not a big deal. Doing so in a thread that is most definitely not genuine IS a big deal, as it is a tacit admission that such blatant fucking shilling attempts are tolerated and regardless of how horribly transparent such attempts are, it will garner you the exact effects you are seeking to achieve: people talking about your game.

This shit should never be allowed or tolerated, explicitly or implicitly, and discussing the game in this thread would be an implicit acknowledgement that what OP did was okay when it wasn't. I shouldn't need to fucking explain this.

Redditors need the explanation. Good luck on getting the explanation to stick though.

The aesthetic ain't bad, but..
>IT WAS KICKSTARTED AND IT STILL ENDED UP IN EARLY ACCESS
No thanks.

w-whats going on here? Are they mashing a controller together?

Haha, yeah…
A controller.

Just wanted to point out this game not only is in early access while already having a fundraiser but is additionally approved to be funded by US taxpayer dollars.

ies.ed.gov/funding/grantsearch/details.asp?ID=1551
ies.ed.gov/funding/grantsearch/details.asp?ID=1600

is v7.1.0 the latest version?

Torrent or be reported for being a paid shill.

this

report this
gao.gov/fraudnet

(checked)
not the first time somebody did this

Okay, genius, exactly how does one discuss the fucking game, then? I don't even have any interest in what looks like a total piece of shit, but your retardation is a million times worse.

View distance is stupidly small, doesn't seem very optimized either so that is likely why. I also really dislike the fact that early game is tedious with hunger and how little you can carry. Little shit like not able to stack logs properly annoys the living shit out of me, also

No, they are playing with the same joystick

Is it wrong that the trailer just makes me want to genocide the entire planet

I used to make minimum wage testing games the government funds, and they were all complete garbage. Especially the ones that were designed to improve memory.

Where's the dolphin?

Will this be the game which will finally include a living ecosystem into vidya? I just want a game where I can observe plants and animals doing stuff on their own.

Watch a fucking nature documentary.

It's not the same without the interactivity.

What part of observing things "doing stuff on their own" is interactive?

but fantasy ecosystems
don't starve: monsters fight each other every night
ragnarok online: fucking poring stealing dropped loot

The fact that I can either change my point of view at any time I want or that I can influence the environment to experiment and see how the ecology will react.

I'm sure there's a game on (((STEAM))) where you can do this. I forgot it's name so you would have to search from there and search up the torrent.

Have you never played Majesty?

Fuck that shit, when a character can't even do that it pisses me off