Sarah Andersen

Can we seize her back from Holla Forums and the alt-right, by any chance? We kind of started to succeed in seizing Pepe from them, since their usage of Pepe has significantly decreased just as our usage of leftist Pepes has notably increased.

Please don't tell me it's too late to save Sarah's Scribbes from the Holla Forumstards. Her work means so much to me, and especially to my GF, who identifies with Sarah's comics on a personal level.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situationist_International
artandpopularculture.com/Detourned
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Detour it then, embrace the situationists

Explain, plz. I'm kind of a newfag here.

Have you seen how polyps modify the text of some images? Well they got that from us

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situationist_International

Shop the images to have leftist messages

Just like they stole the redpill meme too, I imagine? Figures… Typical scummy thievery from Holla Forumstards.

That's honestly a great idea, user. How's about we have that the new purpose of this thread?

i don't really know if we should attempt this with sarah's scribbles, but anyways you should totally find out more about detournment. it's real fun and it's basically memes before the internet.
artandpopularculture.com/Detourned
Pic related, a very famous detourned comic.

How is that an alt right meme in any way?

They started to take her comics and add retarded Holla Forums memes to them for some reason.

whats the point of her comics?
i don't get it?
"lol i am so dorky, being a grown up is hard XD"
she deserves to be defamed by the alt-righter tbh

Honestly, why bother doing it? Trolling internet artists is a time-honored tradition, and trying to "save" them smells of white-knighting. It would be better to just go and troll someone they like.

This. Just deface Redpanels comics.

Holla Forums keeps editing her comics to turn the punchline into some sort of Nazi propaganda. still better than the original "lol i'm so awkward xd" trash

He would be a prime candidate, but alas, he just retired days ago.

Some edits are good tho.

It is obvious that whoever made those has never held a conversation with a black man, or been to Sweden.

More of this

Anti-PC comics are kinda boring and over done.

That's just Rule 34, bruh. It's inescapable.

This is the first time I heard of it.

I hope he's just pretending to get attention, editing Nazi-klurfs as fun!

How many fucking "life is hard and exhausting amirite" comics is there on Tumblr?