4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite magic system in a game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Software-defined_radio)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

A bit down, might go to sleep early soon.

I really don't care.

F

F

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Didn't have all that much to do tonight. Just watching highlander mostly.

RIP Billy.

I can't believe aniki is fucking dead

F
How goes user

What was your favorite taco bell item?

The series, right?

RIP my dude.

I generally disdain for things

I'm not that into magic in video games. Asheron's Call had an interesting system early on, where you needed to "discover" spells through experimenting with materials and carry around all the materials you needed to cast it.

Excited that it's almost March break, though. One more week to go. Will be nice to spend time with my girlfriend, or even just lay in bed doing nothing all day. This schedule tires me out enough that I've started dozing off on the couches in the school lounge.

How have you stretched your ten bucks in a way that makes paid forum membership even more pathetic recently?

Eternal Darkness' system. A bit simplistic in what you can do, but you can craft spells without needing to have the scrolls for what makes what, as long as you have the runes (and you don't even need to know the runes' names from tablets), meaning you can cast shit long before you should. The game even acknowledges it by having the magik attack scroll (magik attack being a somewhat early spell) in a somewhat late chapter, with the description asking why it's found there, of all places.

Everybody has to go sometime.
How goes user

Always

the smothered burrito, it looked so bad but tasted so good

despite getting too drunk on thursday and the horrific hangover on friday, i went out for a drink and to see some music with the roommates, it was fine but nothin fuckin happens. I go out because how else will i meet new people but it never happens. Soul was crushed when a sorta cute but clearly drunk girl went and flirted with my roommate who is lanky and balding so i'm really questioning how awful i might look. Had a good workout today though

Can't think of any, i never really use magic because melee always ends up being more fun

Watch the movie, dammit!

Mornin lads, how goes?
Playing anything fun?

My copy of Kirby Triple Deluxe came in, so I'm gonna be playing that pretty soon again. Also played more of the Acceleration of Suguri 2 beta, which is pure fun. It doesn't require the autism most fighting games do, as it's much more bullet hell than fightan.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
fuck if I know. Most games don't really have a magic system worth writing home about
i dunno what to say

F

Sounds like a pretty rough day user

killed by a fucking normalfag drunk driver too.
He couldn't go out some cooler way, because a fucking drunk piece of shit was driving.

Never tried one of those. Gonna be sad when they get rid of the new fries. I should really get some more soon.
How goes otherwise user

Whats good in the hood monica

Whats your schedule like that you are passing out in random places

F

Are you really short or something fam?

How goes user

Fuck.

I don't have a lot of classes but I have long breaks every day and it's not worth it to drive home with gas being expensive and me living 40 minutes away. I'm there 8 to 6, except on Fridays. On Fridays I'm only there from 1pm to 3pm. The couches are just really comfy so I sit down, put music on, and kind of drift off.

Pretty good, aside from not sleeping well last night.
I get to say that today was a good day.

I kinda took a break today from vidya today. Was too tired and down and shit.

Outside of stomach cramps and being locked out of the house for a half hour after getting home from work, eh. I played more Leafgreen, and the thing I have to do is Koga's gym. Team so far is:
I'm thinking of getting Snorlax as my next teammate, followed by Lapras.
Also after work tomorrow I have the next two days off. Recently I feel like my days off are just days I sleep in and do whatever it is I do normally.

Pretty good its only 10pm here

You should try to get your classes more next to each other next year fam
How goes otherwise

What games you get?

just about 6', bit under, roommate is a really tall guy but his posture is shit and he's goin bald in his 20s

we'll all get to see him again in gensokyo

fries are going to be heading out sometime this month, replaced by the what is looking to be the naked chicken chalupa my favorite limited time item they sell
I did my taxes, getting $80 back so will probably buy something with it to forget the pain of existence

Going bald just means high T monica.

When I worked I'd just sleep 12+ hours on those days usually

What is that bongland time?
Hows the food there

I sure wish I had a Saturday off work so I could do the same. I barely see my dad because he gets back from work a few hours after I go to work, and he's sleeping by the time I get home. I just want to go fishing, or chop down trees, or so some other assorted manly shit with my pops.

Damn I have to get my folks to go soon then. Will ruin my new diet though.
Did you not work much or do you make a lot of money or something

Right now there's a college-wide "no schedule changes" policy because there are too many rich pajeets.
Okay I guess. Saw a really cute Asian girl the other day. She was dressed in that kind of stereotypical artsy way. Beret, white and black striped shirt, black miniskirt, stockings, and knee-high boots. Real pretty. Been thinking about how nice her outfit was a lot. I wish I could dress myself that well.

Good morning, faggots

Eternal Darkness.

All for $10. The seller's only concern was that there weren't any of his Legend of Zeldas that had snuck into that tub.

My sheets still have a huge hole in them from my feet. Trying to sleep in a way that's not going to tear the bed more isn't fun. Also had a dream last night about some small animal ripping chunks of flesh from my arm, and no matter what I'd do to get rid of it, it would just poof itself back to biting me.

So you are wanting to wear girls clothes eh?

How goes user

Why aren't you reading the Bible?

it's still in the backlog. I'll get to it eventually, is what I recall saying

nice, what games you grab?

understandable
I have to do that myself occasionally.

I'm hard pressed to believe the guy is high T when he doesn't lift and is a depressed beta since his girlfriend is whipping him to shit

Oh shit nigger what are you doing posting Konata?

kiwiland, bongland is early morning

Overall better than the US, however its hard to find good BBQ here and we don't have anything which compares to In-N-Out and Chick-fil-A. I also have a craving for banana twinkies which are impossible to find here, the stores which sell international foods only get the regular twinkies. Luckily I am going to the US soon for a few weeks so I can bring back a few boxes.

Enjoyed the game breaking shit in Morrowind.

F

Damn dude

I wouldn't mind being a cute asian girl and dressing like a cute artsy girl. But being as I'm a man I'll stick with jeans and plain tees. I have more important things to do than look pretty, like masturbate to cute asian girls and think about guns.

was neet almost all year

user…

He's down where I am for a month because it's just way too cold up where he lives right now. He works from home too, so he brought his laptop with him.

See .

Dude nice. Why was he selling it so damn cheap.

No wrong. Lies. I have the direct quote here

Shit friend tbh

I was reading Romans recently, what about you?

It wasn't like a trashy miniskirt. I don't know how to describe it but she looked kind of elegant. Almost like a character in a movie, like where there's a whole bunch of people who decide exactly how each actor will dress. It just left an impression.

I feel that way about all my friends lately.

Got to sleep. Just popping in. Goodnight,

Never been a fan of twinkies. Just taste artificial and gross.
Why you coming to the US

How goes user

Imagine the kiketube/twitch money you could make as a cute asian girl tbh

I'm getting like 800. Its going to be sweet

You're better off without a slut tbh.

Cya next time fam

Ditch them. Poison their food

Night and nice Chie.

That too. I hear cute girls playing Overwatch make fucking bank. I made so little that my tax return is actually too smal for them to bother sending it to me. $1.80.

too soon, delet

I got ~400 last year, got a flight stick and pedals with it

I'd play better games than that if it were me.
Can't they just direct deposit it?

I understand what you mean. Appreciating proper female aesthetic leaves that impression on you. It's the same when a girl has a cute face and has a nice hairstyle; sometimes I admire it more than I get attracted to it.

GDC and GTC

Ears are still ringing, nothing like getting the muzzle blast of a 45-70. Currently hand fitting my 1892 so it doesn't have feed problems and telling the kiddo it isn't a good idea to have a knife in yer boot.

Probably because he didn't want them anymore? There weren't any SNES games in there though, despite the system being present. Also, part of it is that he was presenting no proof they worked. Speaking of which, can an NES/SNES/N64 hook up to modern TVs/sockets properly? Would really like to test this shit later and make sure it does indeed work (been out much of the day, so I haven't gotten a chance to), but I don't have or know anyone with CRTs at the moment (friend's family got rid of theirs some months back), and honestly, I haven't had these systems before myself either.

Got to make things easy for Paco and his 26 vermin offspring to find your town, I guess.

It's a self esteem thing, I'm trying to make myself more approachable and get better at approaching people and stuff like this makes me think my efforts are in vain

I really have no clue what to get with mine. I only spend 10$ a week on tobacco so. I might fix my computer I guess.

I don't know what either of those mean.

They don't play Overwatch because it's good, they play it because morons like to watch it and those same morons like to give out money to "support female gamers" or whatever.

Her hair was pretty nice too. Like I think on her and it's not that I wanted to fuck her so much as I kind of just wanted to look at her and take her in, I guess. Like a piece of art. Girls that pretty usually have awful personalities though.

I feel like outside of playing vidya, I don't really have a motivation to anything recently. These stomach cramps aren't doing me any favors.

They are conferences user, Game Developer Conference and GPU Tech Conference

You have a kid?

Depends on which hook ups you have I think.

Thats true. But I'd want my fanbase to not be total mouth breathers.

Whats causing your stomach shit

Are you famous?

See a gastro doctor.

I feel ya, at least on real life shit.

If they weren't mouthbreathers you wouldn't make money though. Only mouthbreathers pay girls just for being pretty and playing video games.

Well, I've got standard wall sockets. Oldest system I've had prior, a PS2, works just fine with them. TV I have supports Composite, Component, and HDMI.

then save it until you want something or be responsible and pay off any outstanding bills you have

outside can be just as fun as vidya imo
best maybe to take a break from vidya for a bit. do you have any other hobbies?

damn fantastic haul for $10

lies i would never agree to such a contract

Give yourself some sort of higher goal, like I have with my Japan trip. Give yourself something higher to work towards.

Exactly. Wish I had an aniki to share these moments with irl though ;..;

It happens bro. Gotta get a hobby.

Yeah, probably as crazy as I am. Nothing like the whole tell the teacher its just a letter opener. Shes probably getting chewed out by her mum.

oh yeah it's my birthday tomorrow, I was hoping it would land on my days off but no such luck this year, shoulda got more drunk tonight. Say happy birthday to best girl tomorrow ya kunts

Nah just have to get the niche autist market.

Does your tv have the kind that twists in?

Then you need to live more

but i just want to be a titty streamer not a speedrunner

Wait are we talking the nip girl?

You going to do something for it?

That reminds me I gotta call my dad. I'd take the time to visit him but I'm dead broke. Going to see my grandmother off in Florida at the end of the month, so maybe I'll just take a bus across the state to stay with him for a bit.

if i had the time and energy, there are lots of niche games I enjoy that I would stream or make videos about. But I'm in college and looking for part-time work so I can have money for things that are important to me.

Fuck you niggers

Happy early Birthday, mate.

Outside of vidya, I don't have any other hobbies.

It's probably from eating nothing but Pizza and Micky D's for the past little while. My fault, really.

Aye my hellspawn with a knife that has a +10 damage to unsuspecting germans, I don't like the fact it was made to kill me though but damn is that thing ever sharp.

Certainly one of the better uses I've had for $10.

I'll check. Is there a specific term? Back of my TV has both sockets and labels.

Ouch. I'll take my dry summer heat over hot and humid summers.

Probably just go see the folks for dinner, landed on a work night so i can't go get tanked or whatever. Honestly my birthday always makes me sad so I try not to make a fuss about it or make it a big deal.

I'm a Scotsman from New York, I practically melt when I go down there - and I only go when it's the winter.

What games?

Y'all need to find something to do. Better yet read some books and shieeet.

Is it the screw in port thing or is it the RWY cables?

OH SHIT HE'S HERE
I will never forgive you for leaving that slanderous comment on that miscellaneous protomen music video, you apple pie bastard.

It's been a while.

Stop that before you end up like me

I'd never make vids. Can't have my identity getting out here.

You are making your daughteru kill you? Can I have her after?

No clue. Component should work if you have the wires for it.

id really suggest getting one. getting into any hobby can be a lot of fun, plus it gives you a fallback activity for the times when no game can hold your interest

shit, lemme try that again.

Nigger wat?

fug

Wow how long has it been
Hows life been for you

Same here. Last year I just told my family to pick up some groceries I wanted instead of actual gifts

What's up?

Any suggestions of what I should try if I mostly play vidya?

Are you who I think you are? We all end up here again, eventually.

fuck summer

Just stuff I've collected, a lot of it in the last year or so, that doesn't get talked about all that often. A lot of shmups and japanese indie mega man clones/metroidvanias

My online identities are very compartmentalized. Somebody could theoretically tie some of them together, but none of them point to me. All I have that actually points to me is an email address I use for sending out resumes.

I can't believe you've forgotten.

Find a moonshiner and ruin your liver for awhile friend.

No, I think shes just trying to be like me with my whole I don't go anywhere without carrying.
That is a double no.

this time it'll work

Hey there nigga!
I'm doing the same thing, how's it been?

Watch some animu.

Yeah, there's what looks like a twist-in socket, marked as "DTV/TV; Cable/Antenna". Can't check the cords right now though; left the tub in the garage for the night (it's dry in there) I'll bring it in in the morning, since I don't want to wake dad by going in and and out for it right now.

This is the only online identity I've ever had so

Thats pretty cute. Will she get in trouble in nip land for having a knife on her?
And thats a double negative so that means yes!

you aren't wrong

can't argue with that.

I live alone in a studio apartment now. Managed to snag a job working as a tech for a (((cable company))) making pretty good income. I'm planning on saving it and maybe building credit to eventually finance a Honda NM4 Vultus.

Most likely, yes.

It was raining pretty hard here the other night and then it turned into huge flakes of snow. Was really nice.

Cool man. You know Japanese? I'm starting to do my own videos now. Not like I'm gonna show my face or anything, but I wanna cover old Japanese games.

If you have cable hook up on your tv then it doesn't matter which kind of wires came with your systems. You all good.

Well at least you going to nippon soon

Nice. What kind of training you need for that job

I have way more than I'd like to count.

No, but some of them have been translated one way or another. Even if they haven't, I can figure out the controls and menus, generally speaking.

Well shit nigger good for you. Glad some of us got our shit sorted out rather than stay useless neets.

Any suggestions?

Cable/Antenna is what the screw in bit will go into. It'll overpower Channel 3/4 when the system is on.

Its not the first time shes been caught with a letter opener, it can land you in some real shit if you've got an actual knife over 2". And no, I don't want you in my house away from my house or anywhere near it.

Why so many
Are any of them famous

I've forgotten many things.
Such is the life of a stoner

ayyy

You realize this makes us mortal enemies now.

That's cool. Nothing is worse than the videos of people doing obscure old Japanese visual novels or RPGs and they just make shit up and even make money for it. What a fucking sacrilege, people like that should be flogged in public.

fuck you ritsu

does guwange count?

how long is it reasonable to be sad about a bad thing happening? i keep getting uncontrollably sad and crying myself to sleep even but it feels like i should be past that by now.
would it be too deeply autistic to get a weighted blanket? i know they're kind of a meme put im really lonely and want to be hugged

happy birthday m8, baiken will get buffed someday

art/modeling/music/animation etc are sort of ancillary
to vidya and make very rewarding pursuits in of themselves. moonrunes & other languages are also good time sinks.
anything that let's you make good things that you like instead of relying on the trash others make for you is a worthwhile pursuit.

Paranoia.
Nope.

If I had the money and energy for this, I'm assuming I would be rich enough to not need money for it. I just think some of these games deserve more attention.

Cool, I'll look into testing them tomorrow then. The ones that don't use that cable hook up, I'll just stick into my selector box.

What have you seen thus far/what do you think you'd have interest in genrewise?

They ran us through a 5 week course (which got shortened to a 3 week course because of a shift in company standards), but pretty much as long as you know how to guesstimate distances, and do quick math in your head to gauge signal loss the job's more about checking fittings, splitters, and the cable itself.

It's been a bad year in regards to vidya for me. I feel like I barely have the time to play all the games I want to, with so many releases I've been looking forward to over the last 6 months.

Thats fine she can move in with me.
Are you allowed to carry a katana in nippon?

You can't beat me

What are you sad about user?

No, those conferences are open to anyone who just wants to attend.

How so? From what I hear all techs across all companies have the same grievances with their work, so much so that they've formed a facebook group to collectively bitch about their jobs together.

Yeah I understand I feel the same way. I'm unemployed right now so whatever time I'm not spending looking for a job, I'm gonna be working on the vids. At least it will keep my busy, out of depression, and make something that others can enjoy (or even I can use on my resume, since it involves translation).

Get a proper daki bro. They're honestly great.

I doubt she wants to abandon her friends and family, also no. Katanas are pretty restricted over there.

Seems more risky to have so many tbh

I still haven't tested my NES that I've had over a year now tbh

Do you need a degree for that or anything

Have you actually made anything yet?

Most of my anime experience as a kid was Pokemon but I know I've seen JoJo part 4 and the Darkstalkers OVA series. That's about it. I don't really have anything specific in mind.

well at least we know it's the same guy.

Autumn by a few days but it can't make up its fucking mind. Pic related the locals saying the weather is mild.
We almost got down to 15 degrees the other week but it wasn't to last.

I'll be the only friend she'll ever need.
That makes sense I guess.

Did it snow at least?

Having a hobby is pretty nice. I'd pick one up but most days I just want to curl up in bed after class.

Not really. If one gets compromised it doesn't affect the others. Most of them don't really do anything I wouldn't want linked to me, I'm just paranoid.

one of my oldest friends killed himself in october

I'd rather it be summer here now, at least the fall/winter would come back soon. Now in 3 weeks its gonna be 50 everyday and then shoot up to 80-90 with 85% humidity.

Let's be real rits, neets are useless drains on society. They don't contribute anything, and exist solely out of their own self interest. You only ever work to fuel your neetdom longer, you will probably never have children, and you won't make a meaningful contribution to society. That's factual, there's no arguing it. Now I'm not saying to stop being a neet, partly because I know you wouldn't and partly because this society doesn't really deserve to go on. Neither am I implying that those who aren't neets are just doing it to serve society and nothing more; I'm just saying we have a greater purpose. Neetdom is essentially a road to a slothful life.

Rip aniki muh nigga.

Being a NEET is shit, can't buy jack and you're stuck living with some dyke who won't leave you alone.

I got fucking charged double once on my bill when rent was due, didn't get my money back for months. and by then i was already kicked out.
All because of some shit head customer service and faggot accounting.

Gonna go play Kirby, or maybe some MHW event quests.
Have a good night lads

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sorry fam. Theres nothing wrong with being sad about that for a long while.

What kind of identities we talking anyway

Cya next time fam

night fag

I feel ya man, after spending all day looking for work (in person and online) I'm fucking tired. When I'm not doing that, I don't even sleep, I just stay up all night playing Japanese games and writing down the scripts then translating them.

Shit I'm a NEET right now, have been for almost 2 years, and my parents give me money to go out, get cigarettes, booze, buy any kind of food that I want, all I have to do is keep looking for work and clean the house.

see ya.

centigrade
Anything above 20 is too hot for me; 5-10 is perfect.

Kinda mad they neutered her bust in the new dancing game.

Your parents are too forgiving, bitches never give me money unless it's a holiday.

You want just some normalfag-friendly suggestions to start with, or anything goes?

Nope. I only have a high school education. Though, the interviewers/supervisors do look for particular qualities in their potential employees. Basically being able to calmly explain and converse with customers, and things like that.

That sounds like a customer service issue. Not my department, bucko. I just fix cable, not bills. You didn't pay online and hit F5 on the billing screen, did you? That'd be pretty silly, you know.

That's terrible. My condolences.

I have but its not actually vidya related sorry but I can't say what it is, I am only going to GDC because it happens to be around the same time as GTC and its cheap to get in.

Hitler confirms.

Uh, probably not.

night nigga

Exactly

Damn you got the dream NEET life. Though they won't keep doing that forever. I'd get money the first few years too.

Wait whats centigrade
I thought it was celcious

I worked a demanding service job last years so I surprisingly have that skill.

Some recommendations (some of these i do myself):
many often have "gamey" mechanics while providing a whole different experience
its free and its good for you, especially if you eat a lot of fast food
your local library has a fuckton of books to borrow, plus more if you're lucky. mine has a 3d printer that anyone can use
as pricey as you want it to be, everyone should learn some basic cookery at some point
you can learn to read your chinese cartoons and develop a useful skill at the same time
a basic sdr reciever kit can be had for less than $30. you can get into some real autistic shit like listening to foreign radio broadcasts, tracking aircraft, or getting images from weather satellites with one (wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Software-defined_radio)

Best way to start is to look at what other things interest you.

anything goes, but I'll accept normalfags suggestions as long as they're actually good. Also mention how many episodes each series goes on for as well.

Are the dance games even good?

I don't think so, then again i was shit faced.
I'm pretty sure it was accounting though because i only got notice faaar after the fact.

So you admit there is everything wrong with being a neet, right? Two wrongs don't make a right.

What part of the country those in?

Probably so tho

Watch luckystar episode 4+ skip 1-3

idk but they have nice models.

I'm saying contributing to a broken society is in no way a good thing. Which is your main argument against NEET life.

San Francisco

No thanks.

Was there anything good this anime season? I didn't watch any of it.

Ew gross. Don't get raped

I doubt she'd want a manlet.

Nothing wrong with dropping out of the world every so often.

You also have to be willing to carry, climb, and sit at the top of a 28' extension ladder (60 lbs) to do work.

Quality taste.

ishiggydiggy

Not contributing at all to anything but yourself is just conceptually incorrect. Especially if you believe in the possible betterment of society, which I know you do since you support trump in most things and that's his main appeal. You want to MAGA without the effort, essentially. You see where I am going with this?

I'm average height for a nipponese dude

Monogatari series, the first season is called Bakemonogatari.

I've had a couple of short term jobs, and projects like working on a magazine and a streaming/game company, but they all failed. They have the money to afford it. It sucks because I used to live in Japan and had a good salary and my own place, a girlfriend, the works, and my company went under so I had to come home. I guess they feel bad that I hit rock bottom so they want to support me in whatever I do.

Yeah, well as long as I am going to interviews and stuff it's alright for now. Like I said to you to other day I wanted to make money doing the videos on Japanese games, but what did I expect working with people from 4chan. So now I'll just do it myself while still looking for a part time job. I got some help from a Japanese headhunter here in NY and just applied for a kitchen job at a Japanese bakery so we'll see if that pans out. At least it's something.

boku no pico

Sounds like you just took some shit from a manga tbh fam.

I have a pic that would be the perfect response but I can't find it. :^(

That sounds terrible.

Me working a shit job does nothing to make the world better at the moment. It just gives tax money to niggers shitting out kids and puts more money in kikes pockets. Wake me up when the US is 100% white and I'll get a job.

Luuuuuuuucky
There was a comfy one just down the street from my hotel and I ate the best fucking donuts there every other day.

I just took a huge shit

Okay.
Pretty good series to show to just about anyone, even if they don't like anime/don't know they like anime. Just don't fall into the trap of thinking it's the pinnacle of anime (or that every western anime since needs to ape it and Trigun)
Sci-fi anti-terror unit comprised mostly of cyborgs and androids. Interesting politics and philosophy, though not for everyone. Second season actually has a (((refugee))) crisis.
Has two adaptations: the original 2003 one that caught up to the manga halfway through its run (and thus the other half is non-canon to the manga, but written with mangaka's approval), and Brotherhood, which was made closer to the manga's end and thus is more canon. FMA 2003 is 50 episodes and a movie (a divisive movie at that), while Brotherhood is 64-2 filler episodes (the first episode isn't based on the manga and is more a "it's back" thing that rarely shows up later, and a later review of events episode from one character's psychosis) and a movie. Story of two brothers trying to get their bodies back to the way they were after botching trying to bring their mother back to life. Both are dark in their own ways, though the 2003 one deals with heavier themes, while Brotherhood (and the manga) are thus more gory.

These are taking a while to type, let me know if you're interested in more for the time being.

Tell us the story of how you raped your sister in San Fransisco

Hello Secundus.

Nig it was a pic of SanFran being nuked.

Still probably shorter than her.

Continue

literally who

Gross. I wouldn't want a girl taller than me anyway. You can have her

Well I was pretty much a salaryman. I worked for an English school first and then at a Japanese company. Made about 40,000 yen a month, had my own apartment in the heart of Chiba city, and a somewhat crazy girlfriend but at least she was a good cook and good in bed. I really loved it, had plenty of cool friends, with who I still communicate, but I don't have a chance to go back now. I have to wait a few years so hopefully me not paying my taxes for my last few months (since I knew I was leaving) goes away. Plus I DONOT want to work at an English school again, a job that I could easily get again. It fucking sucked, the pay sucked and I had to work mostly with shit kids that would grope my genitals or try to stick their finger in my ass, while being treating like a nigger by the staff.

Well we will see, I applied for the kitchen staff and they don't require any experience besides basic kitchen sanitation and Japanese speaking ability which I have both.

Sorry that should have been 400,000 a month

I hope you get bullied for being a gaijin there

You have no one to blame but yourself in that case, unless billing really did fuck you over. Either way I thankfully don't deal with anyone's bills, I just make sure our equipment works.

Actually, if you don't mind slice of life, Daily Lives Of Highschool Boys is one of my go-to if you want something short and comfy. It's in short disjointed chapters a la american cartoons, and I think there's only 12 episodes total. I found it very relatable, but I guess that's its charm.

It's only really bad if you're running disconnects, because then if you have to disconnect at several aerial taps it can get exhausting, hauling the ladder on and off the truck repeatedly. On a normal work day, it's not so bad since you might do it a few times.

It's in New York, so everyone besides the head staff is probably a gaijin. With my luck I'll be the only white guy there. Every kitchen I've seen in NY, even Japanese places, are all wetbacks.

Can't have manlets in the line.

Read, nigger.

Losing control?
Yes

Whats your favorite magic system in a game?
Divinity or D&D

someone help I cant sleep

What equipment?

it's not that I didn't expect it, I was fine most of the time because I spoke Japanese, even in Japanese places that only they went to; the only place I got treated like shit was at the English school because they can get away with it: you're expendable and you are literally a trained monkey in a suit. I was treated like an equal at the JP company that I worked at, same goes for my friends.

I doubt you'd find many spics who can speak nipponese anyway so

Just all sounds so tiring. If I were forced into another job I'd want to be sitting the whole time.

Me, my dad, my dads brother, and my grandpa are all the same exact height. And I saw a picture of my grandpa with all his brothers and they were all the same height
It was kind of neat tbh

Just go to bed, it's not that hard.

d00d smoke weeeed

Try booze.
How goes user

Booze is inferior and the drink of virgins.

You're right, that's why you should work towards a not-shit job. You know, the other part of neet - education. How is US going to become 100% white if the whites are going neet and celibate while Jamal is having entire tribes of children with his welfare check? Neetdom is a sickening disease that strikes at the core of a potential great. Some critical thinking will make you quickly realize how hypocritical and dangerous your way of thinking is.. But enough of that. I'm not in your country nor am I even white so it doesn't affect me.

Well you don't actually need Japanese to work there, but it is a plus.

Forgot to say that even my Japanese friends that knew other foreigners would invite me to Japanese only events like Hanami, their family dinners, birthday parties, etc. even got to carry the mikoshi during one of the summer festivals. One of my friends even brought me to the Chiba War Memorial, which is a temple just like Yasukuni; knowing full well that I'm an American. It was pretty cool actually, I got to give a prayer and an offering.

Dont have any

Dont have any
Im tired but cant sleep and I hate life right now

no u

thak bby

reading is for fucking homosexuals

FOUND IT

What you should do if you are a NEET.
1) get a fucking job pussy lol
2) become a buyfag
3) get wasted

Follow the steps above

G_d bless america

Every movement needs a group of thinkers to guide it. Thats where the NEETs come in.

Oh say hi to juan for me then

How about green tea

I'm off to bed. See you guys around.

That is strange consider I've seen a photo of my great great grandfather and he I assumed stood close to 7' given the size of the main door to the house. I swear I come from a line of giants.

Such is life. No pain no gain because look where yer at now.

I have a job

I am also out of that, I'm FRICKED

Before you leave you need to answer this question: ____

Night, Yuka-tan!

Cya next time fam

Then why the fuck are you here?

All of our cabling in the residence, the ground block, the tap, and of course, the cable box.

That's how I felt about it too, but honestly after this year I'm gonna be making at least $16.25 an hour, more if I actually take courses to get promotions.

That sounds like a poor excuse. Wouldn't you trust the elders who have wisdom in their years guide a movement instead? Even then, I doubt people would follow neets.

Tell me how it works, and is it respecting my freedums?

The only place I will be saying hi to Juan for is ICE

Sounds uncomfy as fuck. Being tall would be more annoying than anything

How about a nice bath

Not bad. You doing anything smart with the money

That's pretty good I think. I'm thinking of applying to other places to see if anyone would offer me more than my current job and closer to that.

Sometimes people with jobs are miserable assholes who are awake at this hour, some of us manages more than one company.

The only downside is clothing is a bitch to find and guns are built for manlets. Life is great when nothing is outta reach though.

This is a respectful sanctuary board, please don't be offensive.

I find that hard to believe.

Surprised NY isn't a sanctuary city tbh

Considering my entire family is manlets, everything in my house is at manlet height so

Bye faggots, i'm never coming back for real this time

Find a way to kill that whole work yourself to deal gene in me and I'd hand 100k USD in cash to you.

It is true you never leave your hovel.

gay tbh

Ironic, right, since I was a person that immigrated to Japan for work. I am sure they felt the same way about me that I do about immigrants here and I don't blame them at all.

NYC is a sanctuary city, but hopefully the federal law will start to take effect. I know they are busting the wetbacks out here on Long Island like there is no tomorrow, especially MS13.

Okay, so you have cable coming from the cable poles outside. They go through a tap that's on the cable outside (or, in some of the nicer neighborhoods, they have pedestals out in every other yard. Their shape varies.), the tap supplies services for either 2, 4, or 8 residences, all connected via their own cable line. The cable line goes to the house, again either by hanging from the pole or by being buried under ground, passes through the ground block, which is usually housed in a wall box on the exterior of the residence (usually near the power box), and is effectively kept there to, as the name implies, ground things if it's struck by lightning. From there, the cable runs into the house. Depending on where cable services are installed, a tech can either run the cable along the exterior of the house directly to where it needs to be (usually this is an easier job if only one outlet is being installed), or up into an attic, where they'll use splitters to split the cable up to provide services throughout the house (so this is for your cable boxes, modems, etc.) From the splitters in the attic, cable lines are fed through the walls, to outlets, and then from the outlets to our equipment– that again being boxes and modems.

Everything you get comes from an RF signal, whether it be your internet connection, or your TV services. Naturally, there's both downstream and upstream activity, such as when you're uploading or downloading, or watching regular cable/requestion on-demand services. I believe that some cable box activity may be monitored, to assist the company in deciding which channels they want to keep or get rid of, but I can't think if there's anything else they might be tracking.

I'm trying not to spend it all on fast food on my workdays. I'm gonna start saving a bit more and then maybe invest in a motorcycle, like I said, or maybe just save it for a rainy day.

The work can be dangerous at times but honestly, it's all about risk management. My company is all about safety after a tech passed back in 2016.

das rite

They need to start arresting the people who are allowing spics to stay. Like that cunt who announced a coming ICE raid last week

I've been kinda itching for a motorcycle. But if I got another job I'd probably just save to go visit nippon again

my toes are freezing tbh

Get a Ural. You'll never want to ride anything else and you get storage sidecar.

Ja.

well i think the FBI is investigating DeBlasio fraud or some shit so we will see if that commie cocksucker gets the cuffs or not. Actually when that false falg terror attack with the mudshit who blew his crotch off happened he was out at the G12 summit protesting Donald Trump. Shows how much a shit he gives about this place.

light a stove match between each toe that will fix it

NORMALFAG REEEEEEEEEEEE

What madness compels you to do this?

I love the games, it keeps up my Japanese ability, and hopefully I can use it one day, maybe do a fan translation, maybe do a video (which I plan to do soon), or even use it for a resume since I'm looking to get out of the NEET hole ASAP because it gets deeper and deeper day by day.

light my dick on fire tbh

Whenever I try to do something like that, it always kills the joy of playing the game.

I've already played most of the games anyway, so it's not like I am missing anything. If anything, it helps highlight the things that I didn't understand completely and makes me enjoy the game even more when I go back over it. Plus it helps me with my Japanese. I'm at the point where it's hard to pinpoint exactly what I need to improve on, so mostly its complex grammar and vocabulary so it's also a learning experience.

It's a nice personal way to get around. You get a lot more freedom to move in a motorcycle versus a car, but a lot of people take it for granted.

I want to get a Honda NM4 Vultus. Perhaps you've heard of Lenny B. Robinson, a man who traveled from Maryland in a tricked out Lambo designed to look like a batmobile, visiting sick children in hospitals and things like that. He was killed in a traffic collision when his vehicle broke down on the highway. I'd like to do something similar with the bike. I want to have the kind of influence on others that both he and Aniki had.

Huh, Urals do have a factor in em that causes people to ask about them non-stop.