Buy your counter-strike go Condoms only $9.99

Buy your counter-strike go Condoms only $9.99

I'd use it

They're useless because the protection is so poor.

no you wouldnt. i dont think anyone on Holla Forums is gonna use a condom any time soon

I used a condom on ur mum just last night m8.

Pregnancy and disease are the real terrorists, but why use a condom when a vasectomy is even more effective?

I couldn't possibly use them without quoting the old sound bites during anyway.

No thanks, I only have sex with men

How stupid. This is what actual gun condoms look like.

You can't get a man pregnant.

even then you shouldn't need a rubber if neither of you have taken 37 dicks

I've seen those in use, I wouldn't classify them as "nonlethal".
Less lethal maybe but it's still a giant steel ball flying at 1150ft/s

Sex isn't just for procreation, it's also unitive.

Does it come in all the autistic colors that the weapons in game have?

who the fuck wants to procreate with modern women?

The unitive meme is a secondary effect of evolution really wanting you to be programmed to fuck, which is just a means to encouraging reproduction. While it has it's benefits it should be treated as the evolutionary byproduct it is.

user you are fucking disgusting.

even the catholic church recognizes the value of sex to reinforce the bond between husband and wife and approves its use as such.

Most Christians on this site are Protestants.

FUCKING HERETICS

Or just don't touch a 3DPD with your dick.

I thought I was having a christian discussion.

wrong

being a dumb shit.

Like clockwork

What's the big deal? Just let them take over. At least we'll have fresh OC.

that's okay because no woman, modern or otherwise, would procreate with you

4chan steals most of its stuff from Facebook, Twitter and reddit these days.

good

good to see natural selection still functioning to an extent

i left 4chan 2 year before the exodus, dont talk about being a cuckchanner you fucking loser.

im going to use artificial wombs, you can get together with a woman who's going to cuck you and make you raise another man's child.

They steal it from KC and here as well.

OP you vore loving BBC fellating emaciated cuckedlad.
You don't even know which exodus you're talking.

i'm orthodox

ivan have you done the sex with kalash yet

Greek orthodox.

Counter Strike: Gay Orgasm

I jerked off in a condom that had been sitting in my wallet for months one time, does that count

asterios have-a you preformed da sexe on gyro

Hello 4chan.

im mostly german with some portugese and nordic, maybe some english in there too

Yes, the filename was the issue here

there's no need to bring death grips into this

HUR DUR 4CHOOON HUR DUR HUR
please keep your autism in check.

tfw no husband to have kids iwth

Do you even remember /g/uro?

I HEARD THAT ON THE BATTLEFIELD, THERE ARE NO RESPAWNS

BUT I DON'T CARE, I'D STILL BE RUNNING WITH MY DICK OUT GOING

BOOM! HEADSHOT!
BOOM! HEADSHOT!
BOOM! HEEEEAD-SHOT!

They have gone too far.

Go back to 4chan with your 4chan brainlet memes

Every post you make proves even further that you're nkt from here.
It's honestly fucking amazing

Tell that to OP

???

I'll tell them both.

Leave. No one wants you here. Your selfish creation of low-quality posts will only injure yourself and the greater community. If you'd like to be a member of a good community, you must make good posts. If you'd instead simply like to make bad posts no one will want you.

The catholic church has a habit of making up random things that are not found in the Bible or even go completely against it. ("A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife (…)" vs. celibacy as a random example)
I don't think anybody who actually is serious about Christianity beyond just being in it for traditions sake or the "I was theoretically born a catholic, so go my team!"-people who have no idea should care about their official positions.

Just look at all the shit the current Pope says.

That's how you go extinct, user. How could you be a bigger failure than that?

I have nobody but myself to blame.

I don't like the poor RNG.

Marry a woman and raise her half-nigger child while she cheats on you with a new boyfriend every month. There are entire countries that have made paternity testing illegal because if the truth got out their society would fucking collapse. Women can NOT be trusted.

When I have a child it will be in an artificial womb, and it will be raised by a loving machine waifu.

Wait a second, they reproduce?
Are you telling me in 10 years I'll still have to deal with the fags who play that garbage?

anyone wants to play some cs goy? only 2v2 though, fuck 5v5 competitive

I've had it for years. Got it free when I got a Steamlink, but I've never actually once bothered to install it.

No one sure as fuck would procreate with a modern man like you.

Oh didn't see these posts yet. Hello again 4cucks.

How do you guys know that?
I thought this site was meant to be anonymous.

seems like there are a ton of butthurt women on this board.

No nigger. The thingsis that you cry about modern women, which is fine they suck. Yet most likely you're modern man-tier yourself which sure as fuck aint any better. You're gonna attract shitty women if you're shit yourself.

I think this is the sort of baseless assumption that would lead anyone to conclude you're obviously butthurt and probably a woman.

That's retarded to think there'd be any women here,or at the very least women who aren't giant ham beasts.

Well, they can just use Tinder.
Nowadays is all about casual sex and low standards, from both man and woman, since nobody cares about long lasting relationships outside social pressure.
CS takes the cake, since it always has been a normalfag magnet way before CoD, of course the people that play it fuck someone.

Nigga thats a condom, nobody wants to deal with annoying children and just keep fucking.

you dont know a single fucking shit about me, go fuck off someplace and stop being a butthurt retard.

yes, there are women here but they rarely make themselves known, sometimes they are fucking retarded like post above and get offended and cant help but reply.

Yeah i don't believe it,because then i'd feel awkward i'm sharing this site and talking about all my nasty fetishes with women looking.

women are just as perverted and disgusting as men, they just hide it.

I'd like to believe that,but goddamn if them shaming men for every other thing and then having their own skeletons wouldn't make them hypocrites.

There's 2 types of people who use condoms:
They'll be irresponsible, fuck up somewhere and have a baby.
They'll most certainly have a child at some point anyway.

The fact those people are capable of reproduction means we'll have to deal with their kind for many years to come.

People have been promiscuous since ancient times, nothing to do with millennials.
Married couples and long-term relationship couples use other contraceptive methods.

because they are hypocrites, even the way they speak.

They're not hypocrites, they're liars. When they say you're "too nice" they're fucking lying to you because they don't want to hurt your feelings. What they really mean is

being a hypocrite is being a deceiver or lier.
you say one thing but mean another.

"Hypocrisy is the contrivance of a false appearance of virtue or goodness, while concealing real character or inclinations"

Are those for practicing safe shooting?