MMO

I'm looking for one to play but there are so many now of days it's hard to separate the good from the trash. Anyone know any decent MMO's to waste some time on?

Other urls found in this thread:

legendsofaria.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WoW

no

the Mabinogi thread is still hot and bobbing up on page one you retarded faggot

What do you look for in an MMO?

Western one with incredible amount of autism? Or cute japanese / korean one that focus more on combat?

Considering I want general recommendations and that thread is for one specific MMO, it seems to me you are the retarded faggot.

Something with good atmosphere and build variety. That’s about it right now.

If you want a gorillion classes and builds, there's Ragnarok Online, Tree of Savior which is a spiritual successor to that.

If you want atmosphere Wurm is great despite looking janky, there's a thread and server up on Holla Forums for free. Or you could pay sub to play the MMO. Hard to define whats atmospheric since thats more subjective

ah cool, I didn't know they made Ragnarok F2P. I'll download that.

Also, while on the topic, any decent action mmo's? Hellgate left a hole in my heart.

There's a DnD online /w permadeath rules thread rn

Fur Affinity Online *cough* I mean Champions Online for the character creation and trolling the fuck out of furries.

EvE Online. Just don't join Fedup.

This UO clone comes out in April. Hope it won't suck but probably will.
legendsofaria.com/

Slightly unrelated, but what are some good MORPGs? I've always been intrigued by the idea of multiplayer RPGs that aren't MMOs.

Wurm unlimited fits the bill. It isn't massive since they're all different servers with a max of usually 64 people.

Reading about this is giving me a real GW2 vibe.

Path of Exile

except it's a UO clone which is nothing like GW1 or GW2.

Reminder that Rare's pirate mmo is finally coming out

Play a private server.

“””(((Rare)))”””

This mmo is using way too many buzzwords to not have a big fucking red flag being waved around.

Sounded pretty shit when it was called Shards Online.

Take a look at it anyway, it's pretty fun.

mabinogi have custom emote?

It's supposed to be used so that you can draw pictures in game, but there is a website that turns any pic into the correct format for shitposting (256x96 max, 4 color PNG, with some secret sauce in the filename and maybe some headers so you can't just drop pics in there).