Sports games

What the fuck happened? No, really, what the fuck happened? Why people buy players for money after preordering a full price product? Why people buy massive microtransactions to play a loot box tier roulette with fucking players, just to build a "stronger team"?
For how much this is going already?

The only good sportsballs games were the ones furthest removed from reality, ie. the mario sports games, blitz 2000, blood bowl, etc

Why are grown men paid tens of millions of dollars to play centuries-old childrens games?

To answer your question, this has been a thing since FIFA 09 showed the PS3 and Xbox 360 owners the "Ultimate Team" mode.
But if we're talking about "lootboxes", "microtransactions" and other similar things, maybe check out ZT Online if you have the time.

People are all braindead sheep that don't think for themselves and eat shit for breakfast. There is no greater example of this than "professional" sports.

EA bribed, bullied, bought and otherwise broke its competition until they were the only one capable of using the likeness of its players, what most normie sportsball fans like.
I love sports games, ask me anything.

The vast majority of EA's revenue is from third worlders and third worlder accessories who pay for their games and DLC using government provided welfare. This isn't even a joke.

Pay-to-win makes it more realistic. Now it's just like real sports!

But did it really do that with all sports? It didn't take hockey, did it?

Nothing happened. This is what professional licensed sports products were always bound to be. What the fuck were you expecting?

This non knows whats up, Rageball was so fucking good it was ridiculous even the soundtrack was great.

>mfw the only simulation golf series left are The Golf Club series and TruGolf (which is a 8000 to 20000 dollar investment)
At least arcade/fantasy golf games still get frequently made too bad nintendo refuses to make another Mario Golf RPG

It hurts to live.
FIFA and PES will never get better due to normies always chucking their $60 in to buy their yearly roster update.

Almost all the more important sports have a contract with EA to let them mass produce copycat versions of other people's games with yearly roster updates. Niche sports don't get the luxury of being treated any better but at least you're not giving money to those kikes.

What's wrong with BLM The Show?

1st world = NATO
2nd world = Russia and former Communist allies/satellite states
3rd world = What Russia and NATO were fighting over to convince to join their side in the Cold War
Having Welfare is not a requirement for being first or second world countries

You know perfectly well that definition has changed into:
1st world = America
3rd world = Shithole countries
2nd world = What is that?

What is Usain Bolt doing in a soccer game?

Sport games are the ultimate cancer of the industry. People buy these games yearly.

He's checking dubs.

Though, the opinions of foreigners and Communists are irrelevant.

t-thanks FUT

as long as EA exists

Sports are just kike propaganda to shove non-whites into white minds rent-free

It is though, it's one of the worst "developed" nations to live in for nearly all aspects of life
That and we're overrun with niggers and spics and have the Golden Goy leading us onwards to fight for Israel

America has been and will allways be a 2nd-world shithole no matter how good the orange monkey does, it still wont change the core of your shitty country that is shit unless you kick or eradicate all the niggers, spics and manage to grow up yourself.

I understand that burgers don't really get this but the 1st-world/2nd-world paradigm was about the cold wars American/Soviet blocs, with Third World nations being those that chose neither, which usually meant places from shitholes such as African nations and certain South American ones.

what if my favorite sport was tennis

PES is made by Konami you fucking retards.

What're you calling me out for, you double nigger
Go play a real man's football game like Virtua Striker or NES World Cup

Could you easily answer OPs question with the majority audience is normalfags who don't care about videogames and just consume shit without asking why?
Have you talked to anybody else who buys sports games about how hard they get fucked in the ass?

I only heard NFL and NHL people heavily complaining about their new games. That they are honestly total trash even for sports games standards.

Stopped watching when it devolved into DJOKOVIC WINS LOL
There was brief hope with Murray but then he kept injuring himself and now he's too old to win those last two grand slams IMHO. Federer refuses to die, and Nadal sucks dick everywhere but France which he still dominates to this day.

Niggers.

No one seems to mind getting fucked in the ass, but everyone gets very interested when they hear of other people creating free patches for Profresh. Most Profresh players I knew just switched over to Feefa because literally everyone else is playing it and the netplay is actually stable, despite the base game being even less immersive and more arcadeish than fucking Super Sidekicks. Though I hate to admit it but The Journey is much more entertaining than the standard career mode, they should've made career mode filled with cutscenes, training sessions and special matches so you can avoid playing as a nigger. Best part of the story is when you find out that the mischling's father actually realized there was no future in oil drilling and cucked his negro mom for a burger blonde, plus he got to keep in touch with his mischling son who makes loads of cash while living in a luxury hotel in L.A.
Most normalfags actually DO care about the quality of the vidya, much more than you think they do. The problem is that most of the times they just complain about stats and glaring bugs and useless features, never about the fact that it's just roster changes and botched or copied gameplay mechanics.

Play Virtua Tennis, the GBA version has got funky minigames

Yes, they took all the fun games and turned it into virtual card-games you pay for. Seriously, i've always enjoyed playing sports-games since i was a kid, don't own any of the newer ones besides Fifa (which was a f'n mistake and i regret buying it) because the games stinks, they removed all the fun with them, while just putting focus on DLC and crap nobody ever gave a shit about.

Sports-games used to just be great games to play against your friends.

That myclub stuff is some sort of TCG with players, you can win in game currency to buy shit or you can spend your shekels on it.
Funny thing about that Usain Bolt they gift you if the system hasn't changed it's of limited uses

PES is not good either, at least for a well-grounded manager mode. Kojima was a mistake, his budget antics made Konami lose a FIFPRO contract back in 2008

At least i heard PES is excellent in gameplay, but that comes from purists, who still like their players to move in 8 directions only

The problem is that they try to simulate human behavior in games that can only be fun as arcades. Therefore sacrifice speed, fluidity, drive and gameplay mechanics to appeal to people loving to watch cutscenes of players chatting with each other or preparing for the game, and generally play more with eyes than with hands.

Literally the fucking devil. There's no justice in this world.

The people who play sports games are normalfags who don't play other games really, they don't see anything weird about dumping that much cash into it.

PES has always had the better gameplay but no licensing so they've struggled to win over normalfags. Frankly this is one of those cases like sports broadcasting where an illegal monopoly could/should be declared, at least in the nations where that shit is regulated.

God bless all those 40 to 60 year olds that still host tournaments and create courses/sound scrips/seasons for Links 2003 to this day

you saved this pic from me

Yes I most likely did because how often do you see pani poni stuff posted this day and age

i didn't even know what show it came from, thanks