Battletech 2018

Friendly reminder that if you buy TrannieTech, you are a worthless fagget and should be put to death.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HBS_thratchen
hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=93282.0
megamek.org/
bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=41494.0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harebrained_Schemes
getvideo.org/en#vk/https://vk.com/video409040552_456239417
twitter.com/jessecox/status/931958482886057985
archive.fo/tqEVz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

s a g e

What's with the fucking burkas now, that's not even race related

n i g g e r

Oy vey goyim, are you ready to experience exciting mech adventures in the multicultural future where white people don't exist?

Don’t even draw attention to it.

Some people might not be aware of the pozz.

So he's just Finnish?

Hi, sweetie, I'll be your designated game designer, what's your favourite mech?

They will not stop until violence is used to stop them.

Didn't they get enriched by the Mongolians though?

Also, I love that cunt with the "African / North European", they're so lazy they couldn't even bother figuring out what nigger shithole one of her parents is from.

Be sure to tweet me about it, darling
twitter.com/HBS_thratchen

Liberalism is the mental disorder that doesn't stop giving.

I always love how they go the extra length to show just how disgusting they are on the inside by making themselves hideous on the outside too.

But I though Ace Combat was mostly good.

What the fuck are "enbies" and "ace people"? These mentally ill subhumans invent new bullshit quicker than I can keep up with it.

Once a "Snowflake term" becomes mainstream, they create a new one so they can attention whore even more and feel unique aka superior to the rest.

Case in point "pansexual", a term created because "bisexual" was used by too many people.

It is the year 2030,Liberals now have their own language that sounds like a fucking alien from pluto.

So basically all men can be women if they just claim they are trans. Remember that next time an SJW shits on you for being a man, just tell them you are momentarily trans.

I don't get it, what is the difference between pansexual and bisexual? Doesn't being bisexual already cover all the bases, or do pansexuals go around raping stray animals as well?

I just wanted to play a nice Battletech game, but nope, they had to shit this up for me as well. Well, guess I'll just go replay the modded MechCommader for the third time.

Then they’re not posting here.

You could probably make an entire MMO out of SJW lingo.

I would like to know more

Hey user, you think dark times ever end?

hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=93282.0
It's basically a collection of all the official campaigns, modded campaigns and whatever single missions he could get his hands on, on top of a balance and AI fixes and new gear, plus a few new mechs and vehicles.

I've been thinking, maybe it was a way to retcon bisexuals because it means "two sexes", and since that contradicts their "multiple genders" agenda, they had to create a new word asap.
The explanation someone gave me is "bisexuals don't include being attracted to trans", which I think is idiotic, because if i'm "attracted to both sexes", i won't care about what genitalia they have.

So probably it's due to the first idea, or also the fact that bisexuals are discriminated inside LGTB circles, so they needed to create a new term to "wash" this stigma.

That's… gold

oh i see,it's like a contest now for them huh,if you're not the most fucked up mutilated attracted to everything that moves type of person then you dont matter.

You may be right, but that also shows just how insane leftists really are, especially when trannies are discussed. So, trannies want to "pass", but they also want you to know they are trannies, and therefore special snowflake, so not even playing along with the insanity is enough, you have to simultaneously indulge their idiocy but also acknowledge they are extra special snowflakes. Just like with faggots and marriage.

You cheeky cunt. There's also a mod for MC2, and a bunch of extra campaigns for it on the same forum. Look for MechCommander Omnitech.

literally a personification of tumblr mentality, yes
they romanticize being the woest, most tortured soul on the planet earth, so they create all these things to fuel their fantasies
and yeah, if a bi starts dating someone of the opposite sex, they shun them because they were closeted heterosexuals, or they were lying, etc.
they are really fucked up

I don't think i've heard something so retarded.

i mean that's a gold for me, fag. Thank you. Fuck you. No homo

Maybe this game takes place in the distant past.

my favorite counter-argument against them is:

Really makes you think.

Should I not just because you've said so?

I think they make up new terms and try to spread them like aids is because its much more easy to say one word or term, rather than explaining why someone is wrong or getting in an argument for them. Its more lazy than anything else.

Here one for you; Diversifiles
Someone who fetishizes and has a constant need to promote (((diversity))) for their own means.

Old Inner Sphere was diverse, but everyone had their own planet and did not mix. Now everyone is somehow one generation removed from being one pure ethnicity, forever. Fucking communist niggers.

It's really hilarious how retarded they are. Here you have a setting set centuries into a future where humanity has spread all over the galaxy, where people have populated planets for longer than most countries on Earth have existed. Instead of identifying by their planet, or whatever political power they swear allegiance to, they identify themselves according to the country of origin of their ancestors on Earth, and what's worse, like you said, they are apparently just now starting to mix since fucking nobodies can trace their family tree all the way back to Earth.

People in the US, whose ancestors came to the States less than a century ago can barely tell what mix of ethnicities they are, how the fuck can people 1500 years in the future?

News that the devs for a game are virtue signalling cunts is generally news that said game is not worth playing. If you want to pay retards for wasting your time there's always patreon.

It'd be diversiphiles, user. The -phile suffix comes from philia, one of four ancient greek words for love.

They're not just doing it for fun. Altering their language using made up words alienates them from the rest of society. So it becomes preferable to only interact with people who are as indoctrinated as they are. It's something common to cults.

Yeah, HIV Positive

I'm bisexual and I sure the fuck care what genitalia you have. I'd fuck a passible tranny, but not one that mutilated itself to have a pseudo-vagina wound.

You're a part of the problem, degenerate

You're part of the problem too buddy

Fuck

HOL UP

This shit still triggers me to this day.

eh, whatever, Battletech died a long time ago

When you say you're Lyran but you got smuggled into the commonwealth via a clandestine smuggling transport

Feel free to get back to me when you realize you're a faggot

Just gonna leave this link here, if you nerds want to play a computerized tabletop Battletech, with a complete set of content, and it's free.

megamek.org/

I'm bi and I would never fuck a tranny. There's only so much insanity I can tolerate in my life.

Playing MegaMek+MekHQ Against the Bot campaigns will probably still be more enjoyable than that cucked shit.
The trailer looked like "nu-XCOM but with mechs" and it doesn't look like they're keeping it true to the ruleset.

Same

What is megamek and is it fun?

It's a computerized version of tabletop Battletech, and yes.

I just googled it and downloaded it and mekhq. I see something about campaigns. Care to give me the basic rundown? This looks kinda neet.

I'd call them retards if I didn't know they're liars.

The rundown is a little too involved to be basic, but I'll link you the guide I used. You only have to set this up once, then you can save the configuration.

bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=41494.0

It's pretty neat

I do not wish to play as brown people. Non-White/Non-Asian people just look dirty and filthy to me, very unclean. I will pass on this title and take my money elsewhere. Is Mechwarrior 5 also pozzed?

80% i guess.

BT aside, I don't understand why would this white people celebrate their own destruction

Maybe she means Space Ace?

They are still going with that sjw direction?!?. Oh well Harebrained Schemes no money for you, What a shame.

don't do this

Maybe the pirates are right!, let the industry die. maybe then people will make games as passion projects and not for money making.

Why would you hire anyone who says ridiculous shit like this to their nonexistent audience? This shit is like openly telling everyone you're a crazy person in a cult.

I don't know about video game passion products but people investing time in virtually anything that isn't video games is almost always going to be exponentially more productive. Do your part in destroying the video game industry, stop buying games.

The brilliant thing about the internet is that you can still indulge in all the degeneracy you want without actually contributing entirely to the cancerous industries that facilitate your terrible hobbies. Addicted to watching jewtube e-celebrities destroying our youth? Just use hooktube. Addicted to video games? Just use a decent private tracker. Addicted to imageboards? Well that one you're fucked on because the only active ones are all ran by kikes or insectoid subhumans, but at least you can use a VPN on Holla Forums I guess.

like chan culture

Fuckoff to SA goon

IMAGEBOARDS
IT'S
FUCKING
I M A G E B O A R DS

Fucking. Newfags.

I always called it chan too faggots.

Then maybe you should fuckoff to Reddit where you've always been

You’re wrong and should die.

Never been to plebbit, don't have a login for any forum-like crap either.

How would you know it? Are you NSA?

Well, glad I'm not wasting my money on this shit. From every gameplay video I've seen, they turned this into another boring nuCom 2 clone. It was bad enough they're using those half assed designs from PGI and I knew about this nigger shit but when I saw this tranny , I knew it was doomed, there was even a tweet made by it claiming the bigots are going to be pissed off when the game launches or something. I do know the main character is that Lady Kamea Arano, so you can be sure the mary sue self-insert is going into overdrive.

Considering how long it has been and we've havent heard a word from it besides alpha videos plus PGI being already famous for the half assed mess they made into MWO? It's DOA.

This

Pgi designs are good

Hot damn, it just gets progressively worse. What a trainwreck.

Some are, most though are just plain generic.

What the hell kind of animation style is the OP's picture?

I hate it so much.

Tumblr

NONE OF THOSE COUNTRIES EXIST BY THE TIME THE STAR LEAGUE FALLS
HOLY SHIT I'M MAD HOLY FUCK WHO GAVE THE GODDAMNED IP TO THESE FUCKS
WHY CAN'T WE HAVE STOMPY ROBOT FIGHTS WITHOUT FUCKING PROG POLITICS SHOVED EVERYWHERE
THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS WHETHER OUR NOT YOU'RE FROM THE INNER SPHERE OR THE CLANS HOLY SHIT

lmao who cares about lore this is about representation

I like how even the Mestizos are cucked in this. Why is every character black as dogshit?

Gloria Steinem and TERFs BTFO

Daily reminder, this is Harebrained Schemes, remember how wonderful the propaganda in Shadowrun?

I bought it before I knew about the poz :(

I aint touching this shit, just like all the normies that wanted me to play fortnite, another cancerous game full of nigger/poz characters, i want this shitty meme to die already.

Back to >>>/cuckchan/ normalfaggot.

OK so where is the white people?

I'm beginning to appreciate Holla Forums's HFY stories of an aryan space crusade murdering black people slightly more.

I looked it up
Ace People are Asexuals, which means MGTOWs are queer faggots now

The whites cucked themselves to non-existence, and without the whites around the Latinos, blacks and Muslims wiped out the Jews. The real question is where the fuck are the east asians?

Every fucking time.

mfw:

all i care about is, will the game be good?

These groups of people are also queer, if we're to believe this shit:
Catholic and Orthodox Clerics(Monks, Nuns, Priests, etc.)
Loners, Misanthropes and Hermits
People with Downs Syndrome, and other mental disabilities
The majority of people with serious physical disabilities or abnormalities
Those who have died in a state of virginity

as a general rule, if they're pushing diversity this hard, it means the game is lacking somewhere else.

MGTOWS were always faggots. They needed to get their own special sticker for not putting up with women or worse, getting into the trend just because they can't get a date.The moment you start waving some flag around like LGBT/MGTOW/antifa/whatever you're just a faggot who's doing advertising for free for some one elses movement

there's a difference between ace, celibate, and can't get laid

That makes complete no sense from a evolution point.

I think orthodox priests are allowed to marry. Its just the catholics that pull that kinda shit.

Wait hol up.
Did they retcon anything, or just using BT universe as is?
Because I remember there being russians and chinks and all that.
I am actually looking forward to it. Should I stop?

I couldn't figure out what Ace people meant, but I have a 90% confidence in my guess about Enbies: they are enbies as in "NB"s, or rather, nonbinary persons. How those are considered trans, who the fuck knows, but I'm guessing it has some fabricated headcanon about them being trans from what the "norm" is or some such unbearable faggotry.

Yes.
Yes, nigger. Read the thread.
case in point one of the first fucking posts
here:

Those goatfuckers have no chance of ever getting along.

There is a follow up video where father beats the shit out of her.

HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE LIVING A MILITARY LIFESTYLE HAVE THE TIME OR PATIENCE FOR BODY AND GENDER POLITICS

Well how the fuck 40 meters tall metal robot doesn't crush itself?
FANTASY
Now pre-order the game cis scum.

WHOSE FANTASY WORLD STILL HAS BODY POLITICS

realistically they don't but I've been told recently American drill instructors are being told to respect MUH PRONOUNS and not to be so harsh to recruits, this is what word of mouth tells me but it doesn't make any damn sense

No, there isn't. The only way a relatively normal, healthy person could convince themselves to give up sex is in the robes or the habit. The only people who are naturally celibate are those who have some sort of mental disfigurement which prevents them from sexual arousal and sexual interest. All human beings, who are not afflicted with a libido, lust-killing deformation, are naturally drawn to sexual activity one way or the other. Be it masturbation, intercourse, or fantasy.

Yeah, I know.

Repeat after me.
"Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria"

The sooner we meme it as a disease the sooner we can get these npc golems to shut up about it

You just said this and then you spend your whole post explaining how you agree with him. user said there is a difference between asexual people (which you described, albeit incorrectly using the term celibate), people who choose not to have sex for whatever reason (because of religion or whatever), and those who simply can't get laid and give excuses for it, like sour grapes.
Asexual people are those without any sex drive or interest whatsoever. If you're going to argue with someone usually you don't give an explanation that agrees with their point.

you don't know what that reaction image means, or do you?

I think he used that specifically because it looks like something at first glance but has a different better, and more amusing implication. That's an user with wit, that one.

It's classified as a disorder, the problem is that treating the physical "problem" is becoming a priority over treating the mental illness.

niggers

Didn't these faggots learn anything from cluster fuck games like Mass Effect Andromeda or Lawbreakers. Failures that tried to push "muh diversity".
Rag heads don't play games because women driving cars makes them gay (muslim logic) and niggers only play GTA and fighting games. Straigh white men are the main market for most types of games. If you want to make money that is who you sell to.

Trans women are drag queens with their dicks turned inside out. Doing that does not make you a woman it will just make it hard to take a piss.

They don't learn when they starve millions of people to death, what makes you think they'd learn when their product is failure?

I still fondly remember MW4: Mercenaries, how your assistant was thirsty for your cock and you could make a clanner your loyal and subservient bitch, and all the while doing awesome shit. This piece of shit on the other hand forces these godawful Mary Sues on you and I bet you anything you won't be given the choice to betray them all and make yourself the king.

"Men"

Holla Forums, FFS, you killed my hype for this game. You couldn't just let me have some joy, could you? No, you had to go and be a big butthole.

Fuck, I had no idea this was pozzed. It's actually hard for me to fathom that a mech game, A FUCKING MECH GAME, is pozzed. They seemingly get their dirty paws on everything these days. Nothing is safe.

It's by Harebrained Schemes, has anyone even followed the development of this game?

You're welcome.

this is a real picture

I did, before that stream when they showed that tranny. That was one mental breakdown for me.

Like they kinda inserted a lot of leftist bullshit in Shadowrun and we had the same thread about this months ago, if people in this thread are surprised just surprised about it now, then it means we have a gigantic influx of newfags.

Good stuff like Nier, Bayo, Dwarf Fortress and Soul Calibur VI are things. Ignore the trash.
Yeah I put DF in with SC and Bayo fuck you dwarfs make me hard. NO HOMO.

Why couldn't they go off and make their own WE GON BE KANGZ version instead of shitting up a perfectly good universe with their retardation?
All I wanted was to have giant robots blow each other up.

SPRÖLÖLÖ

Are you fucking shitting me.

Or maybe I haven't played shadowrun because fantasy cyberpunk is a retarded setting

Because they know that no one will buy it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harebrained_Schemes
Harebrained Schemes is an American video game studio based in Seattle, Washington. It was co-founded in 2011 by Jordan Weisman and Mitch Gitelman.
Every. Fucking. Time.

Then check the developers, they aren't even that subtle in twitter nor what they put in their games, but hell, as long as Harmony Goldberg dies, but still made by colored-hair trannies, dykes, and betacucks, so they'll ruin it the other way around.

Okay I understand race mixing but why on Earth those specific countries
That's two subcontinents appart
Is the dad/mom a weeb that got fucked in Japan or a junkie that got fucked in Armsterdam?
Explain how those two people would have a healthy relationship, they're continents appart.
What the fuck?
"I went all over the ocean to fuck your mom, it was not worth it."
"Well, I went all over the desert, Morroco and Spain!"
The only reason a brit would go to Nepal is to find enlightment, and in order to find enlightment you don't have to fuck.
And your name is Ana María Centrella?
Did they gave birth to you on horseback?
Literally the only ancestry that makes sense

Like, if you'd give me a Spanish/Portuguese or a Brazilian/Argentinian it would make sense, but why the fuck would these people fly all over the world to have the most exotic children they can possibly imagine? Where the fuck would these people even meet?

You might want to point out that it's thousands of years into the future, and for some reason they are all different factions but the characters listed there have purebreed parents from races/countries that shouldn't exist anymore, and they so happen to still exist and pair up to give birth to those half-breed children there.

There was a time when faggots where actually manly. Nu-faggots are just fucking body horrors.

What enrages me is that this seems to be the norm. Was the director of the project like "we need to find the most ethnically diverse people in the entire universe, give me a Chinese/Hungarian or an Egyptian/Martian!"

Also that, if this was a society where multiculturalism is overblown to shit none of these ancestries should exist, everyone should look basically the same; because when there's no difference between races there's no diversity.

I have no words to describe my disgust

They cant even open a fucking plastic drinks bottle.

Wait there is actually a faggot that lives almost entirely on soy and this faggot was actually kinda normal before he started drinking this soylent shit?
But now his life is a fucking shambles and he looks like Lindsey Lohan after she has smoked all the meth in the world.
This has to be the work of the lizard people.

It gets interesting once you know who beat the manhood out of that tranny.

Why the fuck are jews everywhere if they were almost wiped out by ebil Hitler in 40s?

This is the kind of bullshit that gets on my nerves. Because I was dumb enough to actually get a title on this shit.

If this actually was a thing in a far future:
So in conclussion, everything would fucking suck for literally everyone but the two or three guys that control everything. Everyone fucking like rabbits with no restriction would lead to massive overpopulation, we see it in China and India, imagine that shit but worldwide.

Oh for fuck sake.

I would like to see this video, dear user

no way is that real, they cant be that hard to open

Saying he was "kinda normal" before the Soylent is a bit disingenuous. Dude's always been a bit on the fucking squirrel-y side, especially if he ever had the inclination to replace his entire fucking diet with a goddamn scam dietary supplement they wouldn't even use in a nursing home. The image just cherry-picked some bits from his streams to make him look more successful than he actually was, and ignores the fact the dude is still famous with the GDQ crowd and pulls in quite a few hefty donations himself.

Still ramming nothing but soy in your fridge is kinda fucked up. I bet he rams it up his butt as well.

Did someone say soy?
>>>/fit/134624

He's got to have some kind of muscle problem.

God damnit. I don't mind having some brown people in vidya because sure, they exist. But having no white people while the entire cast is mixed race makes it pretty aparent that these faggots have an agenda and don't truly care about the quality of the game beyond its use as a propaganda tool.
I might pirate it but from the trailer it looks pretty bland.

DON'T ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SIX BILLION YOU DUMB GOY.

As an old school fucking battletech fan this game pisses me off on multiple levels. So from what I can recall the game is taking places in the outer fringes of the galaxy, essentially the places where the Great houses didn't bother to put much control over because it wasn't worth the effort, it's filled with interesting and neat little kingdoms and relationships, instead of taking one of these and running with it they made up a random mary sue kingdom. If you wanted muh strong female leadership you literally had the mercantile badass bitches of the Magistracy of Canopus but nope, gotta fanfic it up with made up shit that was never mentioned until just now. As far as the mutt's most of the fringe kingdoms if I recall when it was rarely mentioned(because a sci-fi setting set in 3000's where most of humanity can barely survive shit hitting the fan doesn't care about race) it was mostly mixed race, indians, and shit but it's obvious why they're pulling this shit. They don't care about the lore, they only care about adding shitty fanfiction into an established universe. It's a disease. Bad enough we had the Dark Ages, didn't need this shit.

To be honest jews are fucking all over the place. christians and muslims are just forms of Jew.

I dunno water bottles are fucking stuck as shit sometimes. I just use a towel in such cases but i see no problem with this thing.

THey got the year wrong, and thought Dutch East India Company still exists?

It could be like the new ToonTown.

So why is it so fucking ugly?

Because having pretty things is racist/sexist/objectifying/etc

Please post it.

Can't wait for the day when these nu-males grow so weak they complain about their soy bottles and bottle openers being too heavy for them to lift.
Because on that day I know there will be a mysterious figure knocking on my door, handing me an assault rifle and a length of rope and saying today is the day.

w e w

vk.com/video?notsafe=1&q=%D0%BD%D1%8F%D0%BD%D1%8F&z=video409040552_456239417
Kachestvo ne oche

Isn't Paradox publishing this?

Webm or whatevertube that shit man,i'm not logging into that.

getvideo.org/en#vk/https://vk.com/video409040552_456239417

Yes. And?

Posle 2:00 posmotri.

Kinda makes sense, it's a shame harebrained is pozzed to shit, wanted to check out their Shadowruns, but now I don't think it's worth it.

less of that shit ya fag,speak english.

Is there a board on the net that isn't contaminated with you? Go back to 2ch or whatever shithole you came from.

I imagine this takes place in south africa or something,because i don't see her being beat with a long fucking stick happening anywhere else,good show still.

It says it's from Uganda. MAKES SENS, RIGHT?

Why would anyone trust it's spawn to a monkey?

Have some sound, nigra.

This just makes me want to see niggers shot,like really badly.

this thread started into typical shitting on SJWs and nu males and evolved into webms of niggers abusing children, never in my life in wanted to gas everyone on planet earth so much, thanks Holla Forums

This is not what i wanted and you are just making my morning worse,please.

Come back any time

sorry user

Oh great, another IP I used to enjoy is going to die. LET IT ALL BURN

Why is literally everybody mixed? Is it so strange to think in the future people have parents who come from the same country? Do they just import people from neighboring countries to fill out some quota? This makes no sense in context of worldbuilding.

Hui sosi

Making sense is racis

Is this Chinese?

Sorta

It feels less like it's a ploy about diversity and more like some half-assed drivel about how in the future we're all one unified people and there are no borders or somesuch, but the thing is that it's so unlikely that ALL of them would be mixed (meaning they have parents who come from wildly differing countries in this instance) without anybody having parents who came from the same country. Even without whatever political message is behind this this is horrible writing.

you realize there's HOMOSEX in DF for years now right?

Most people would just shut up and play the lore-contrived game if it was FUN. But everyone knows that as soon as there's not a white person and "gender pronouns" are mentioned, the game's not going to be good.

Shadowrun has always been pretty lefty, cyberpunk as a whole tends towards it

Ebanat

Fucking stop. You're not as smart as you think you are.

Da pohui mne

huli ti nachinaesh blyat
normalno je sideli

Niggers

That's not what was implied at all, you fucking idiot.

slavs might be the dumbest people on the planet, they're white niggers.

But the whole point of Battletech is that we are actually not one people and borders are serious fucking business.

We are talking about a setting where the factions only stop fighting each other when they run out of bodies to throw at the enemy, there is no kumbaya bullshit to be had here, and if the original creators of Battletech weren't big cucks too the factions would have been divided across strict racial and ethnic lines.

They shill one of them in this game, Jordan (((Weisman))) as co-developer. I'm have no idea who came up with the universe so i'm not sure how big their lie is

Reddit did a number on this place

hi, reddit

It was pozzed, but pozzed in such a way it wasn't actively trying to piss you off. All MechWarrior games had a white, male protagonist paired with white woman, for example, as did the vast majority of the novels in the setting.

That being said, I would have liked it more if they had just said browns and niggers were wiped out before they even got to leave the planet.

hi leftypol

If they were mixed, they would cease to have any sort of identity.

apparently they made the bottles too tight, but they fucked up on the regular flavor, not cacao
t. saw this on twitter as well

I get that whites has been the goodest goyim, isnt that a huge stretch ?

Generation Soy or Generation E(Estrogen)

Cuz da future and globalism so no border or racists, goy.

This post, this mentality, this lack of understanding, it's all too common. This is the kind of person who started looking for answers (and as a result ended up on this site) but decided that the beginning and end of those answers would be gamergate. This is the mentality of people who are stuck in that trench and didn't move beyond it.

This alone will raise a kid who dislikes your family.

Asexual people don't exist you fucking retard. Only celibates and non-celibates do. No manner of human being can biologically clone themselves, which is what asexual beings do.

White Genocide isn't real, bro, why are you so paranoid?

holy shit…so this is the power of soy

It's real.

It's real user: twitter.com/jessecox/status/931958482886057985

archive.fo/tqEVz

Just on a little side note, the Soylent company has been crazy with promotion on gaming events, mostly by giving away free bottles of Soylent. They know exactly what to target, I fear they'll become the next Monster or Dorito's.

is it strange to think that the world is heading to become more homogenous and that mixed race would be more plentiful?

Battletech never had a single good videogame, so I'm not surprised.

MechWarrior 3
MechCommander
B8 harder, fag

Pansexual is newspeak bisexual. Bisexual has always basically meant potentially attracted to everyone in theory. Pansexual is basically bisexual but accounting for muh gender spectrum, even if bisexuality implicitly did that to begin with.

All garbage, just like your taste.

I said… BAIT FUCKING HARDER YOU FUCKING SHIT

Being white is not okay?

Being wh*te is racist, sweetie

Sweden.

What the fuck are ace people and enbies?

I see John "Current Year" Oliver 5th from the left

didn't even know this was a thing until now

And this is why I stick to medieval games.

Reading this thread made me wonder when can we expect SJW and diversity in W40K

Those aren't battletech games, you fucking retard. They are hasbro.

Gay ultramarines obviously

Why must things always take a turn for the worst?

Are you retarded? MW is a part of Battletech and doesn't belong to anyone but Topps. And Topps are the right holders for the franchise in its entirety.

That wasn't for you.

u fukn wot m8

Doesn't cancel out you being so fucking retarded I had to remind you that you are retarded.

What a guy.

Yes, the entire point of Holla Forums. Is this your first time here?

Fuck you Anno.

they're not mutually exclusive. Homogeneous means "all the same." Hypothetically if everyone in a country was half nigger and half spic, that would be a mixed race homogeneous population. Without any further external introduction of more genetic material, eventually those two races would meld into an indistinguishable race of its own that is neither spic or nig. Basically like what modern hispanics are: they're white spanish/dark native central american hybrids.

It's literally never going to happen.

I swear to God he's setting us up for Season 2 of the anime, no way can they unfuck all the plot threads they've introduced in a single movie, even if they go for the 3 or 4 hour mark. He's been fucking with all of us since 1.0 came out.

Isn't the next one called 3.0+1.0 just as a huge fuck you to everyone!

I thought it was more to punch you in the face with the fact it is indeed a time loop.

Look up Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi.

You should reexamine the context.

wew
this video should never again be posted without the follow up

forgot to spoiler but it's not gore, you just get to see her get beat with what sounds like a hollow stick.

You want your chinese cartoons about robots and your waifu? Too bad, here's gojira trilogy. Fuck you baka gaijin!

Battletech is already self imploding with the Harmony Gold lawsuit. HBS is shooting themselves in the foot with the stupid SJW bullshit on top of that so nothing to worry about here folks. Move along.

Oh that was the battletech game not mechwarrior? Well fuck me, pirated I guess

By the way about this, it's 3000 something, humanity colonizes planets across the entire milky way, entire generations of different colonists mixing on different planets, and they have they audacity to put these earth nationalities like they were relevant. Houses have a vague continent wide nationality, but iirc they are as vague as liao being the entirety of asia and part of russia, kurita being japan, davion being all west europe, etc

Could you pinpoint the average inner sphere citizen's ascendancy? It is already getting hard on people living on metropolitan areas like US cities. These race mixing are not only a shitty political agenda but also completely stupid in the setting

Everyone is pissed off about the ancesrty but its the names that irritate me.

That's part of it too, fucking
and
make no fucking sense

MGTOW was created by kikes, so there was nothing to co-opt.

>>>/out/

No, you know absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Welcome to communism and the jewish plan for the world.

nigger it's been about robots fighting
how the fuck is that white genocide

It’s strange that you think you’re not mentally ill.

Were there whites in the earliest reveal trailers?

Oh fuck, you're sperging about this particular video game that nobody will buy, I thought you were having a seizure over BattleTech in general.
My mistake.

It’s an important distinction to make. Were there whites in the earliest reveal trailers? If not, the game was ALWAYS about white genocide.

Every setting should have Space Nazis so there would be someone to actually root for.

Lyran Commonwealth
Capellan Confederation
Federated Suns
Draconis Combine
Free Worlds League
And then the clans are made up of all of these.

You cunts are the fucking worst. It's a turn based strategy based around giant robots and an autistic damage simulation model. The pilots are fucking irrelevant. I get it that it's fucking atrocious that they are shoehorning modern day race politics into it, but I'd much rather have the game I want with easily ignorable racial politics than not get a game that's even close to Battletech.

Battletech fluff was always shit, let's not pretend the garbage the cucks that originally came up with it is any better than the current pozz, they were just too cowardly to openly advertise their filth.

Everyone point at the cuck and laugh.

Is Mechwarrior Online any good?

All of that sounds nice and good but Shadowrun Returns and company were incredibly shallow games, both in gameplay and in story so it's hard to believe they'll pull this off well.

If you have 500 dollars to spare, yes

It's buggy and has the worst P2W model I've ever personally experienced. That being said the core gameplay is fun, but a lack of well designed maps, good map variety and a reasonably shitty community stopped me from having long term fun with it. The game gets repetitive very quickly.

Yeah, alright dickhead. Keep getting offended at fictional representations of things you don't like.

You're basically okay with them spitting in your face. You are a cuck, don't even pretend otherwise you enabling faggot.

No. If you want to play modern mech warrior, Living Legends is under active development again, but it has its own problems/differences such as its combined arms and not just mechs and you get preset loadouts, though there are about 8 loadouts per mech and thats often plenty, sometimes they nerf a loadout that becomes too meta by changing the slots.

Reminder that niggers aren't a race and they should have gone extinct years ago.

How is it even vaguely the same?

That's not how it works, if anything xenoestrogens weaken natural estrogenic effects

I was never actually interested in Shadowrun, either as a TG or vidya. How exactly dd they fuck it up?

Since you're a cuck with an interracial fetish I'm sure you'll love their games.

"enbie" = NB = nonbinary = mentally ill woman (it's nearly always a woman) who doesn't want to be called a woman despite being obviously female in manner and personality, but doesn't want to be called a man either
"ace" = asexual, which usually is either a frigid woman, an autist, or (bizarrely) a massive whore who will get fucked by everything that moves. Rarely, it'll be someone who has an actual medical condition that destroyed his libido.

I actually followed it a bit after it was announced on kickstarter but the first gameplay video was unimpressive, and after paradox got involved I stopped caring.

don'T remind me

Hero of the LGBT community

It used to be fun during it's IS vs IS only phase, but if you enjoy repetitious boring arena shooting with no battletech immersion then it might be for you. MW:LL has it's problems but it is miles better than MW:O.

Also, don't even fucking consider purchasing any mechs with real world money in MW:O. PGI has a scummy business model of nerfing mechs 2-3 months after release to fill in for the next nostalgia cash cow. AT1:BT, MechCommander Omnitech, and MW:LL are all pretty solid somewhat modern Mechwarrior titles that you might enjoy.

It's like those female dog owners who proudly proclaim what mix their dog is, they don't care about the value of each breed, they just like the extra titles it gives the dog for them to show off
I cannot tell you the characters race mixtures by looking at them, and if it doesn't actually add to the gameplay in any way, why are they wasting our time with that trash

This, the mothers job is to raise the baby, if she can't do it, then why are you having one with her?

Interesting

What's this about Shadowrun? I've seen some anons here praise it and I was thinking of getting and playing the games.