Behold Holla Forums

Behold Holla Forums.
These are the final days of videogames!
In a day and age in which the industry has turned against its own customers, and the government and the shadow government attempt to inject their agendas in the medium, the antichrists of videogaming are rising and the masses are following them.

Alright cool but I'm not chinese, I've never even touched those games.

Yea but it's you vs 24264376 trillion ant people.

The chinese aren't people user

Behold, my dubs.

Capitalism doesn't care whence the money flows, only that it flows.

It's going to be pretty funny when China goes full Mao again and bans all foreign video games just as the get balls deep over there.

Correcting you user
Ant-men.
Also it's not only them, the fad is taking over the west too, i have a bunch of steam from the early days from mods and source games, with which i don't talk to anymore, and these people en masse bought that piece of shit.

Same here.
The koreans are addicted to starcraft, and I guess fortnite/pubg are the chinese's version of that addiction.

Battle royale is a fad. Remember CTF? You don't see that shit anymore, the same thing will happen to battle royale.

(checked)
Wonderful.

But CTF was actually good when done right. You just can't do it properly in a ~*realistic*~ game.

[Shrek music playing]

What Genesis album is that?

I still wonder if there was ever a ctf mode where the 'flag' was a player on the enemy's team that was trapped inside the base as long as a player stayed near them, but also provided shit like wall hacks and buffs to his own team instead of being able to fight.

Oh no, those are the only two games that exist
oh no
that's all people play
oh
no
and people are actually playing them and not mining out the digital commodities to sell
oh no

At least there's no poz agenda in PUBG though and the micro-jewery is kept at a minimum.

How many bots are there in PUBG anyway?

If tf2's anything to go by? Roughly 45-75% depending how badly backpack.tf needs to fix prices

Neotokyo is this but actually good and not a shit idea like yours.

Think about it user, who would want to just stay in the base?

Hm, yes who indeed would want to stay in the base

Is this like a new wave of people that have played games only for the past 5 years?

Yes

It sounds more like a penalty game than anything really. A better alternative than just waiting to respawn at the very least.

oh great online sandboxes with everyone running around for no reason and acting retarded
exactly what gaming needed
(going to last forever amirite)

whoops looks like i stole your dubs

What even is this thread.

Basically that.

it's almost as if OP came from cuckchan!

you're no better fag

It's sounds more like the sort of thing you get in freeze tag or death prison gamemodes, which is of course already an actual thing.

This also, after the shill wave that accuses everyone of being from cuckchan and other bullshittery to disrupt threads and create disagreementance, only newfags [spoielr]and dumb boomers that came here for the elections[/spoiler] fell for that meme and kept repeating it

So Klackons, then?

You baited me all right.

You're trying too hard now. I'm out.

I never saw freeze tag outside MOHAA.

kek, good job mark.

You're always welcome back to my thread.

But back on track, has a videogame fad taken such huge numbers before? Minecraft is the closest thing to this, yet it was fresh and new at the time.
Has shit taste gone too far?