99 days until E3

archive.fo/6hFba
oneangrygamer.net/2018/03/bethesda-officially-confirms-e3-presence-june-10th-2018/52793/

Other urls found in this thread:

game-debate.com/cpu/index.php?pid=432&pid2=193&compare=core-2-duo-e4400-2-0ghz-vs-athlon-64-x2-dual-core-5000
game-debate.com/gpu/index.php?gid=1112&gid2=330&compare=geforce-7300-se-7200-gs-vs-geforce-gts-240
bgegame.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=EAYN08YoaV8
pcgamesn.com/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare-3/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare-3-leaked
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOW INTRODUCING
SKYRIM
ON YOUR PHONE

Imagine how good TES games would be if they used a modern engine and let someone else write the story and design the gameplay and do all the work.

Great, 98 more days of forcing a stale meme.

E3s are always the lamest fucking shit
call me when something fun is happening

Also a reminder that KC:D beat the kikes at Bethesda in their own game.

What sad creatures

I don't know what you're talking about,the reactions are the best parts.

I wonder if there's a decent compilation anywhere of the reactions from last years?

They're refugees, what do you expect?

These threads and the shitposting during e3 are the only things keeping e3 bearable.

I wish the Kike would Shoah'd them all

There is nothing to laugh about yet.
Additionally, each E3 after 2010 has been worse and worse and not in the "lol that's fucked up sense", just in the "corporate bullshit lingo and boredom" sense.

You do realize that's entirely your opinion right?
Many people still find it a hilarious trainwreck to watch.

So, lads, what are you hoping for?

This is the worst of all.
I barely even register the passage of time lately.

If they don't announce TES6 all Bethfags will flip their shit.
Holy fuck E3 is three months away

Cringe as always

Then post some "hilarious" examples from the last E3. There aren't many.

Nah,i don't have to post shit, especially when if i did you would just dismiss it,i'll enjoy the event like i always do.

I hope for jackshit and to be dissapointed.

I understand where you're coming from but the burden of proof and all…
And anyway, this doesn't address the fact that we don't know shit about the coming E3 yet so we can't talk about anything, which in turn makes this thread a shitty forced meme template.

A mass shooting/bomb attack/chemical spill/car ramming with no survivors.

I waited for a Vita with tv out and then gave up on that and waited for a Vita2. So, to answer your question of what I am hoping for, the grim specter of death is all that comes to mind.

Burden of proof is fucking useless on something like humor which highly varies from person to person.

Fuck me I forgot about that, I've never experienced cringe that extreme before or since. Not even the "I'M PICKLE RICK" McDonald's guy triggered such an intense reaction.

A release date for Ace Combat 7, Bannerlord and Serious Sam 4.
Maybe some info on upcoming releases
Cringe and rage plus salt, from the interbutts and the popcorn I'll be eating.
That's it

They won't, they're apparently making Starfield which is a space related RPG, Todd has said TES is still a no go for like 2 to 3 years.

It started early

I'm not asking for something I find funny, I'm asking for any meme about last E3 at all. I can't remember anything being made because the whole show was so pointless and trite.

Eh,i don't think something has to have a meme made about it for it to be worthwhile,them trying to be "hip with the youth" is awful enough to watch and laugh at for me,but you do you.

They would still be terrible and you know it.

Literal niggers bowing down to the Sony conference.
The whole of Ubisoft Conference
PC Gayman Intel spokesman talking like a literal kike, souless and with not even a smile in his face.

The funniest thing about that Rabbids game is that apparently it was actually pretty decent, I've heard it's like a kiddie version of Xcom.

They wouldn't be good
Oblivion was mediocre, Skyrim was garbage and Fallout 4 wasn't even an RPG.
Bethkike games are skinnerbox singleplayer shoot and loot for consolefags now.

Well I do remember shit like "PEGGLE TWOOOOO" and the CoD dog stuff, both of which show just how awful E3 can be nicely.

Was the gay fake circe du soleil show last year? I admit that was funny and awful.

Why are you listening to journos?

From what i've seen it's not bad,but if you want to play xcom,why not just play xcom.

I still think girlwood is worse.

I heard it from my friends, actually.

You can have friends who aren't normal,what the fuck are you doing.

They need to confirm their E3 presence?

PREDICTION TIME
Alright anons, what predictions do you have for this E3?
Hard mode: No game announcement predictions

Considering how pathetic is was last year yeah I think people would need a reminder.

Weird R34 of some strange character.
Happened last E3 with Mario's hat and it also happened awhile before that with the little red yarn thing.

Having autism and using Reddit isn't much better

fromsoft is gonna announce bloodborne 2 for those sonygger shekels and because fuck tenchu and armored core :^)

I haven't even watched a full E3 in 6 years now. At most I keep the PC gay show in the back ground while I play something else.

Activision/Blizzard announce they've been bought by Disney.

I'll have you know i have a couple of friends online who are from 8ch and they are totally fucking weirdos.

It was 45 minutes of them saying "hey, our company has offices and here's some physics playground DLC that is less functional than Gary's mod". Legitimately the worst press conference in E3 history.

Last year's show was Pete Hines boring you to death, people saying "but the funny parts!" forget that this is barely 0,001% of E3

gas yourself, pay for more pictures like these, like the good goy you are

Nothing, honestly. I fail to be excited for anything anymore. Odyssey looked fun but not worth three hundred bucks, and nothing else interests me on the console. Metroid was never fun to me, AC has been getting more braindead. Maybe Kirby will be fun, but again, I don't feel like spending three hundred bucks on it, and there's nothing worth pirating even if that goes through. The other consoles? Forget it, never had a chance. And most depressing of all, I have access to pretty much every new game as soon as it comes out, at the click of a "Download" button, and I can't be bothered to do it anymore. It's just going to be shit anyway.

Seems like the most "exciting" game of the year, KCD, is another open world game with some seemingly fine improvements to the general formula, but at the end of the day, it's still a genre I despise at it's core.
Frankly, I expect to get far more enjoyment from learning how to make a 3D engine and making my own game, as well as playing old favorites, than I would from any game that comes out this year, or the next five.

At least drinking and hanging out with you faggots might prove to be slightly entertaining.

You missed great shitposting last year.

Nigger FromSoft is owned by Kadokawa now
The partnership with Sony was before Kadokawa bought them and they were a private company.
Kadokawa wants shekels and Sony is going to have to provide them a shitton of money for an exclusive release which Sony won't do since they are too busy pumping out cinematic garbage produced by themselves which is not only cheaper but sells better as well because western normalfags.
It's not fucking happening, how hard is it to understand this?

The last time I watched an E3 it was composed of 90% interviews with gaming personalities, shit devs and random people spouting normalfag/corporate opinions.
Of the 10% that was actual interesting content, it was mostly scripted bullshit or flavor of the year games.
The small amount of hilarious cringe wasn't worth it.

Prove it

Do you have that picture of them replicating Blacked.com?

No clue what caused it, but I'm still a little upset

I only watch Microsoft, sony, etc, show for some cringe. I don't give a shit whatever transuranic gynaeceumkin fuck thinks about videogames.

He's easily the worst presenter of any trade show I've ever seen. The guy talks like he has a gun pressed against his back.

I hope you Gamers™ are ready for my new IP, "Starfield", which has been lovingly built on the Gamebyro Creation Engine 2. It's Skyrim… in SPAAAAACE! XDDD

Think of it as an appetizer to whet your appetite in preparation for 2021's jaw dropping hit, The Elder Scrolls akVIr [see what we did with the title? ;)], in which you set off for mysterious Akavir and fend off an incoming Dwemer extradimensional invasion! Epic!

This is a legitimate prediction.

Still requesting a compilation of reactions to e3 last year if anybody has it.

TES in space is actually feasible according to the lore but we both know Bethesda will never ever even think of anything that non-standard.

Two companies that large can't just merge, look up antitrust.
Governments have to look over it and give it the green light to make sure the two companies don't become too powerful or form a monopoly should they merge.

excuse me my fellow anonymous poster, but i don't like videogames that hold your hand and have fantasy elements like Skyrim, wouldn't you be interested in a game called Kingdom Come Deliverance (TM) it is a very realistic game and the developer is a based gooober gabber you wouldn't believe how historical it is!

What? My sanity hasn't even recovered from last E3. I need more time, man.

iktf

DMC
M
C

If they actually are making some space game I expect it to just be pretty much Prey but with bigger maps.

Disney does have a tradition of rewriting rules though.
My prediction then is that Anthem will be completely asinine.

It's going to be DD2 with the assets pulled from Deep Down.
We've been over this user, it's not happening

I swear one of these days I'll go to bed, wake up, and it'll have been 20 years later with how quickly time flies.

So is there even a point to watching e3? All there is for entertainment is watching the cringy shit the devs and publishers do. Is there even any interesting games being shown this year?

No real announcements as of yet. The only fun you can get from E3 now is shitposting with other anons.

Cringe and rage mostly

having a good time with you guys in the stream

Never ever user. ;_;

You want to see yet another scripted trailer for a game we announced 3 years ago? Well, too bad because that's all we have.

You joke but if Skyrim can be played on the Switch, smart phones probably aren't far behind.

They'll get around it by just buying part of them. Like how Disney got around anti-trust by only purchasing parts of Fox.

They have the specs, just not the controls. never stopped anyone, though

I've heard samsung is trying to make a desktop replacement phone with their Galaxy s9 so this reality is not too far off. Has a dock and everything like the switch and the switch is made with mobile components that could be put into a smartphone too.

How much do you want to bet that when that comes out, Skyrim will be the game they use to advertise it?

Disney didn't get around antitrust laws, though. The mergers are still being overlooked by the Department of Justice.

There's a high chance it'll go through, though. Unlike if Disney tried to buy all of Fox, that'd get shot down faster than you could possibly imagine.

(checked)
I just want to see Sony mention Ace Combat 7 unlike last year.

Drinking every time they show something stupid or rage inducing so you can do enough damage to your brain so the years can go by faster.

I'm hoping we can have another snackbar on the gays before this one, Todd needs to show his support!

Hearing the Braid faggot whine about this crap was almost as funny as his asshurt over the Soujaboy review.

this tbh

I enjoy hanging out with you, too, faggot.

Yeah, I love you guys too.

Anybody got the bingo sheets? Need to stock up while I remember

I'd love to see them trying to be culturally diverse by having a muslim or something on stage present a game,or even worse,have them be a main character in a game.

Anyone did webm of their teaser already?

hoh boy

Of fucking course.

Even in hands they need to show message of diversity :^)

I think my tits just got bigger by watching this.

You gonna explain why you have tits in the first place.

What do you guys think about new singleplayer Quake at some point?

I'd let Midna point my ass towards Mecca if you catch my Tokyo Drift

Will there be another Squilliam thread this year?

Will he save us, Holla Forums? Or will he refuse to deliver again?

Considering the last quake was an ASSFAGGOTS, I have no faith in anything new with the quake name.

None of Quake's devs work there anymore so I'd have no hope if Beth ever made a new Quake that wasn't an ASSFAGGOTS.

I don't know if there will be a new Single player Quake in a while. AFAIK, AAA games are fully embracing the "singleplayer is dead" meme.

Being overweight and only after 22 years of your life actually finally being at 200lbs.

Speaking of Quake what the fuck happened to Champions? They had all this hype and esports faggotry and yet it took me months to realize it was released and everyone that was praising it like totalcuck suddenly started acting like it doesn't exist.

why does this webm plays only sound but no video for me, same thing with the one i have saved in the pc.

It died because everyone that gave a shit was already playing Overcuck.

I know that feel almost.

Werks on my machine™

It still technically hasn't released yet.

It's not fair.

Damn you user, you think exactly like me. I too was thinking akaVIr may be the next TES.

What if Starfield is actually a thing like GOG, Origin and UPlay?

It's like Disney if they just skipped the first 30 years of the company's life when they weren't completely horrible garbage.

Hasn't released yet, Overwatch mania faded and it's stuck in the limbo of "appeal to past fads and shat on original game". By the way, pic related is the first thing you see when you enter quake champions page.
They couldn't just remake Quake 3. No sir, we have to shit it up with some topical garbage that was bound to fade eventually. Oh but nuDoom failed with its multiplayer because it was shit people don't want arena multiplayer.

At least Visor looks decent.

It may not be released in the technical sense but considering how most early access titles go it may as well be. I'm sad to see it die in that this will be just another excuse to say "see people don't want arena shooters" but glad it did because it's generic shit.

Then Bethesda is even more retarded than we previously suspected. Nobody uses Origin or UPlay (Personally I fucking refuse to touch anything that has Uplay at all) and GOG only turns a profit because they found a decent niche with classic games.

Xbox's presentation will be:
TV TV NETFLICKS NETFLICKS. SPORTS.

it would just be new doom with stroggs

new doom was ok ish

go away mike

I've thought about this, actually.
They really want to push Win 10, right, which is why they're making every game a "Windows 10 and Xbox 1 exclusive".

I never said I'd buy one, but it's a better idea than what they have now
What they should do, then, if they want to do this, is give out win 10 for free like they're doing, and make the next Xbox just a PC. Maybe give Win 10 an "Xbox" or "gaming" mode, something similar to Steam's big picture mode, and have that preloaded on the next Xbox. But if someone really wanted to, they could switch to desktop mode, plug in a KB+M and use it as a computer. It would, frankly, be a really good selling point. I kind of wonder if that's where they'll take it next, because I don't see them just making another console with how little they invest in exclusivity.

They could even incorporate hardware drm and datamine even harder than before.

What happened to Todd's new IP? The new scifi RPG that he was supposed to show at the VGA 2 years ago.

Because the whole W10 app store shit worked out so well for their Age of Empires remaster.

Just do it ps3 style, let someone install linux if they want, then be able to expand from there.

wisdom

isn't that supposed to release and be free to play?

EA is going to show sports and battlefield WWII.
Ubisoft is going to show Beyond good and Evil
Starfield is bethesda mod DRM system
Xbox is going to die
Sony will finally show gameplay of TLOU2 and new uncharted.
Possible trailer of FFXVI
Nintendo will be toying with cardboards for good couple of hours in Nintendo treehouse show.

Another one of those games that nobody here should touch but we'll get endless threads about anyway.

It'll be another DLC for 15 and you know it.

I would honestly be okay with an improved Quake 4 if they want to continue the Strogg storyline. Still I would love for them to go with the more eldritch shit like in Quake.
Still

Haven't really heard anything like that and I seriously doubt anything with this much money behind it would be free to play, specially after the lootbox debacle.

Can't wait to witness this trianwreck.

But I like talking about dumpster fires.

Its the same garbage as every year, yet I keep watching it and my soul keeps falling.

You could have just not bought a Switch.

you can probably predict it shot for shot too, i bet it'll be something like…

TLOU made me concerned for ND, and uncharted 4 made me retroactively hate the games that i used to enjoy from them

Somebody has to kill Todd before E3!

Yeah, it's just like watching a bad movie with friends .

Reminder.

For starters, i believe that game would be much better if it was a straight up arena shooter instead of the ability bullshit BUT even when going with the ability bullshit that game has fucking dogshit netcode and optimization
They fucked it up in all the ways they could

Something big going on about bethesda.

Has anyone sent them a screenshot of "Fallout 4.exe has stopped working" yet?

Looking forward to the official Portal™ DLC for Fallout 4!

and now it seems like Sony only wants these types of cinematic experience. U4, God of War, the new zombie survival game…

Its just marketing and "hype", its been this way for a really long time.

It's probably a second Skyrim remaster or even a remake

That tattoo is probably the best looking video game tattoo I've ever seen and it's entirely because you probably wouldn't know it's a video game tattoo by looking at it.

I forgot to add that they seemed to change the cover art for NuDoom.
Not a bad choice, the original cover art was awful.

More DLC to most of their games, including BotW, Splatoon 2, Odyssey, etc.
Metroid Prime 4 gameplay shown
More fucking Switch ports
A new fucking Kirby game
A Switch port of the mobile port of TWEWY, but Squeenix is actually putting in some effort into the port this time around
Treasure announces a new fucking Sin & Punishment

Battlefield V: WW2
SPORTSPORTSPORTSPORTSPORTSPORTS
STARWARSTARWARSTARWARSTARWARSTARWARS
EA embarrassingly trying to restore their image after the embarrassments of Andromeda and BF2
They'll probably let the director behind A Way Out on stage again just to attract everybody's attention
More totally un-scripted gameplay of Anthem, they're trying to win everyone over again by planning all kinds of 'free' content releases
Titanfall 3 announced, it will be complete shit compared to TF2
New Criterion racing game shown
Mass Effect 'HD' Trilogy

TLoU 2 'gameplay' shown
Another Death Stranding trailer is shown, very small bits of gameplay are now shown amidst the cutscenes but nobody still has a fucking idea what's it about
Actual Shenmue 3 gameplay shown, it's shit
Jak & Daxter probably getting the reboot treatment
Ace Combat 7 gameplay shown, it's fucking great
the embarrassing God of Walk reboot
From Softwares' 'Shadows Die Twice' game turns out to be a new Tenchu
Yakuza 6 and Kiwami 2 announced for the West
Kingdom DARKNESS 3
FFVII Remake gameplay shown, it's more or less the same as FFXV but everyone loses their shit anyways
Resident Evil 2 Remake is shown
DMC 5 probably too
Spyro HD trilogy

another new Tomb Raider
dragging Rare IPs out of the closet and parade them around
Halo 6
all these indie games nobody will end up caring about
who the fuck cares about Microsoft anymore really

Bethesda's going all-out this year
nuDoom 2 announced, it's going to be whatever but probably better than its predecessor
The New CoLOSSus expansion announced, it's shit
nuPrey expansion announced, cut features such as weapon degradation, fabrication licenses, multiple status ailments, and the AI-controlled disk launcher gun are going to be reintroduced in some kind of Survival Mode while introducing some worthwhile new content
TES VI is announced
new content for Quake Champions, nobody cares
new content for TES Online, nobody cares
Bethesda announces their new SpaceFall IP or some such shit

FarCry 5, it's shit
The Crew 2, it's shit
Ubisoft's pirating game, is pretty cool
New Rayman game announced, maybe this one might be actually 3D
New AssCreed announced again
Ubisoft announces their new plans to completely run Rainbow Six: Siege into the fucking ground
BG&E2 not shown
dancing
Watch_Dogs 3: Bigger, Better, Blacker

Cyberpunk 2077, it's half-consolized and half-RPG much like DX:HR
BUTTERLORD
SERIOUS SAM 4 The Talos Principle 2
Some Witchfall gameplay (that one FPS announced by former Bulletstorm devs)
VR VR VR VR

I have a hard time believing we'll see anything of it for another two years or so.

I don't think Bethesda will bother with more content for Prey or TNC since they sold like shit.

Nope.

No one gives a fuck. They went all out with Origins and it flopped.

I seriously think they're not even going to bother at this point, not with Vivendi breathing down their neck.

This and Butterlord would be the only things that would make this year worthwhile.

They can't do as bad as they did with Bethesdaland. At least I hope they can't.

I would like to formally request an official release date for Kingdom Hearts III, with a playable demo akin to the FFXV demo that will let me see how the game will feel and whether or not it is worth being excited about.
Thank you.

15 got it's Denuvo cracked because of the demo so I don't expect to see one for KH3.

It looks like they'll be doing Bethesdaland 2.0 but also with a cringe segment about how they "care" about the fans. I'll bet they will even take the time to shill creation club and maybe new festures/games it will be connected to.

the new god of war is pretty upsetting to see, you can say "oh its not as deep as DMC or NG" and I'd agree but it was still an action game that functioned and had some fun stuff to see and do. Now the genre, a favorite of mine, seems completely dead. Go back and look at the promo footage for the old GOW games and right out the gate you'd be fighting double digit enemies on the screen and have a wealth of enemy types and in this we get WALKING AND FUCKING TALKING

Cardboard e-sports
Paid online
New gimmick

Cinematic experiences
Spyro

Halol 6
Forza Horizon 4
Gears 5

Battlefield Intersectional WW2 100% inclusive edition
ME: Anthem
Teaser for DA: Cisquisition 2

The Division 2
Splinter Cell Reboot, starring a black female named Sonequa Fisher

KH3 isn't on PC, user. Unfortunately

How much worse can it get?

IT HURTS
IT FUCKING HURTS

There was a console demo?

Looks like they're just trying to pretend that they're all about the fans and how much of family bethesda is to them. It'll probably just be some cringy 2 minute long montage of them "praising" their fanbase.

That's exactly what they did last year.

I'm not a fan of the old GoW but I'm still shocked by the shit they're doing. This new game is nothing like GoW. Didn't they say that the bosses were optional now? Also it pisses me off because Santa Monica was working on a new IP (a sci-fi RPG game) and Sony cancelled it so they could make a Last of Us with Kratos to appeal to a crowd who couldn't stand the "toxic masculinity" of the previous games.

Chief needs to die. H5 was such a disappointment in terms of the story and the campaign. The 4-player missions had that Republic Commando feel but the story was so bad.

I'm hoping the Devolver stream will be 24 hours long this time.

I want to go back in time

Honestly, I found Devolver's entire E3 segment last year to be disappointing. There was nothing funny or entertaining about it (Even ironically).

I trust in Itsuno
I Want to Believe

Battlefield V and I know I'll get it

Yes, the Platinum demo. It was essentially a side story for the game.

The Pre-Pre-Show was Twitch not Devolver.

I SEE NOTHING BUT ANGER WITH THESE GLASSES

I can't remember a good E3 in the past decade. TGS is where it's at, and that's not until September.

I just want a Bannerlord release date so I can stop giving a shit about gaming news for this year.

I just want you to know that a roastie in my uni class said "when you [mumble]". I just want you to know that that's normalfag-meme cancer.

huh

Is there ANY chance we'll see a Bloodborne PC port? I'm not holding my breath, but I'm just curious what you think.

Sony owns the IP, so…no.

Sony made the game with fromsoft, so, no. don't even ask questions this stupid.

Didn't they also publish Ni-oh? How's this shit work anyway? Is it that Sony purchased the rights to the franchise itself, but they didn't do that with Koei Tecmo and Ni-oh?

they helped fund nioh. bloodborne was a contract game that was jointly developed by sony's internal team and from software. sony paid for the game in its entirety, its marketing, and its development and post-release content. nioh was a KT game and they handled publishing in Japan, but Sony handled publishing world wide.

Bloodborne is on the same page as Demons Souls you nigger.
It's never getting a PC port, deal with it
Fuck

Male protagonists replaced with stronk female protagonists in every major franch frise.
No original games.
Incremental hardware improvement teased.
Gasps from soyboys as Hollywood thriller shit gets sequel.
Same games new engines montage with 50% more DLC.

That's even gayer than the soy face.

Ah, the "acid or cock, I don't care which" face.

I didn't know he worked for Bethesda.

Sam is the only non-soy of the crew.

So 100 days until another year of constant bitching and complaining about and shitting on games you don't even play.

I'm glad someone pointed this out.
Now the thread is complete.

Awful.
It reminds me of that nigger who tattooed Anne Frank on his face.

Soyboy spouting cuckchan faggots prove yet again they're massive fucking faggots with a gaping hole full of nigger cock

Because they don't look fun.
If they did, people would at least have a passing interest in them.
Once you've played a fuckton of games, it becomes easy to judge one as soon as you see it on the screen.

I remember people being somewhat intrigued by last year's For Honour from jewbisoft, but that quickly died after release.

Something from Game Freak that isn't pokemon and at least three or four games to shitpost into oblivion, one of them being TES or Fallout.

Have you played Giga Breaker yet user?

Every year, E3 is like a gigantic comedy bonanza for me. I no longer regard it for video games, but I only watch it to laugh my fucking head off.

I wonder how many theatrical dancers macroshit hired this year.

My computer can't handle it

Jesus

She's aged up in this one isn't she?

Here's exactly how bad it is. My CPU actually would probably juuuuust sneak in but my GPU…

game-debate.com/cpu/index.php?pid=432&pid2=193&compare=core-2-duo-e4400-2-0ghz-vs-athlon-64-x2-dual-core-5000

game-debate.com/gpu/index.php?gid=1112&gid2=330&compare=geforce-7300-se-7200-gs-vs-geforce-gts-240

Jesus
get some dosh you fool

tfw E3 is still a thing.

I expect a shitload of forced memes. Make sure to get your bingo cards ready.

I hope so, that was hella fun.

I was going to buy a computer but then I lost my job and I've been living off of the computer dosh I'd saved.

Oh, and the mobo on the computer with the parts I posted blew half a dozen caps so now I'm using a 12 year-old MacBook with a bootleg W7 install and a failing screen held together with spring clamps.

How many white men will die at this year's E3?

Bioware will castrate a man live on stage.

WE WUZ VIDYA GAMES
You don't even have to be a nazi to wonder what the deuce (she?) is talking about, everyone and their dogs know more violence is committed within a race than inter-racially, and blacks outdo everybody at it.

Nice job there sport.

Remember when booth babes were a thing at E3? I miss them too. These days we an SJW with a coke habit.

reminds me of beth games

I hope everything turns out well user.
Being a wageslave is tough, but being jobless can be even tougher, just don't get too sloopy, tidy up once in a while and don't get overwhelmed by the anxiety of needing to do something so that you end up not doing it.
You'll find a decent job eventually

I remember a time when users complained about "fake gamer girls" now those users want them back.
What a fucking timeline we live in

I don't think booth babes ever pretended to be gamers.

When has that ever stopped niggers from complaining about it?

Attention whores who take snapshots where they're eating NES controllers are leagues better than politically motivated attention whores. The former were a nuisance, but the latter actively want to destroy the industry because it isn't sufficiently pozzed.

Might as well add to Ninty:

Todd Howard to make an appearence, I don't care about what ever game he'll show, it's just that E3 2017 was lonely without him

R.I.P Walt Disney

bgegame.com/

From Nintendo I'm hoping for the same thing I do at literally any Nintendo related event. A new Animal Crossing game.

I wasn't expecting anything and I am still absolutely flabbergasted

I'm still angry about Beyond Good and Evil 2. I expected adventure and poetry like in the first game, and what do we get? A swearing monkey shooting at cops. At least the tech they showed was interesting.
Now that I think about it, it's ironic that Ubisoft's (and most of the other devs at last E3) interpretation of multiculturalism is black people and monkeys being criminals. Is that a secret message or just being stupid?

Is it too early to post squillaims?

Perhaps it's Cognitive Dissonance. They WANT to virtue-signal and to force diversity into everything. But, deep inside, they know they're just lying to everyone and themselves.

my favorite thing about his punch-nazis photo is remembering that he's a man in his 40s and he thought that was cool or intimidating

No. I think they actually believe what they say, it's just that they virtue signal so badly, they accidentally make demons out of the things they worship.

For them to genuinely believe the shit they spew they would have to be living in some gated community insulated from the world, which of course they do, but there's still no way you can avoid it.

Remember when e3 was exciting? Neither can I.

It's never too early. Nicely done.

thats because hes dead

It's a cool concept, but if we've learned anything from 'No Mans Sky' its that volume is not the same as content. Maybe Michel Ancel will show us how its done?

Ýour soy level has increased.

Brilliant insight

Some new info on SMTV and PQ2 would be nice. We still know nothing about the damn things.

The ESA isn't anyone's friend! GET MAD REN!

If SMTV is pretty much not like nocturne 2 then its not going to be worth it.
I fucking LOVE that trailer though, so mysterious, so unique, I love that feeling.

This. The standing ovation they got during the conference for talking about multiculturalism really scared the shit out of me.

Hoping for Ren to deliver.

That already happened I think. He even did that islamic hand gesture pointing upwards and people in the thread called it out. I forgot to save it apparently, but here's some ubipoz for you.

cardboard boxes
Mario/Zelda/Splatoon DLC
Tree House cringe
"cinematic experiences"
QTEs
muh thought provoking storyes
muh relatable characters
Kojimbo anouncing yet another expencive actor for Death Stranding and showing 0 gameplay
Xbone funeral
windows 10 ports
Sports
open world poz
WE WUZ KANGS memes
New FF tease
Kingdom Hearts 3
Nier automata 2
Street Fighter/Monster Hunter DLC
Devil May Cry 5 teaser
MGS DLC
sports
journos sperging about Gamergate or similar boogiemen
Micro$oft shows a trailer for whatever they made out the reamins of Scalebound
Platinum Games and Squeenix show a Drakengar 4 trailer right after
while the trailer is being shown, Kamiya will look over to the Micro$oft shills making his best impersonation of a smug pepe

Ren is a bitch nigger. All cock and no balls. Don't count on him doing anything but spout some impotent rage and empty threats.

Black Panther keeps getting referenced because muh black representation and thats why we put more niggers in our games.

The opening of the trailer reminded me of 'GTA4 San Andreas' where the MC is a Nigger in every sense of the word.

Niggers gonna nig.

youtube.com/watch?v=EAYN08YoaV8

Golly, I can't wait for another version of Skyrim.

meant for

It's what anons on /k/ are called.

Thank you for telling me. I hadn't noticed.

Doomguy in Smash when?

You would have to buy DOOM on Switch first.

Go back to the chess club, you dork.

Go back to playing Skyrim on Switch. I know you bought it, you slut.

Or play Skyrim on a retro console, for a change!

That would require effort, though.

Whoever drew that and unironically thinks it looks anything like genuine SNES boxart should be shot.

That perspective is awful.

C0DA is shit. Turning Fantasy into Scifi just cuz you smoked a a bunch of weed and read the Dhammapada once does not make for good storytelling.

I'd play it

FUCKING AGAIN!?!?

Why is that art so bad?

The guy who did all their actually good art died a while ago.

but lads what about Crackdown 3? Truly this will turn the Xbox/PS4 dynamic around and make Xbox great again!
All I've played is the first Crackdown, it wasn't great

If I do a WEBM again I will definitely be doing an all new one instead of stacking onto the previous year's collection like last time.

I dunno what music to use. Would be nice to have the video all set up, timed and edited in Adobe Premiere before the template thread even begins (probably 1, 2 or even 3 days before E3) then just drop the images into it. There's still always a lot of time and effort added from fixing images with the wrong resolution or alignment so they look alright in sequence.

Making report card templates can be a pain since you don't necessarily know who is showing up or the schedule until the last minute when you need to know that shit days before so people can fill out predictions and you don't have to keep remaking the card to accommodate new information about the event. Probably better just to omit the schedule from the report card entirely since it's subject to change and people will miss things if they save an old report card with an old schedule.

Use this one

Jesus christ ASSFAGGOTS is too specific for fucking class shooters with abilities
They should just be called hero shooters.

I thought they were CRAPCUNTS

How about is just crap in your cunt.

Somebody change that Quran to The Book of Mormon, just to be more random.

A large tritium dirty bomb.

I hate it when one of the anons who render these with shitty parameter and compression that leaves too many artefacts. Maybe use The Man Who Sold The World for music?

Can't believe i've missed 10 hours of this. Is there a recorded version around?

I really wouldn't be surprised if we got more kangz shit. It's hard to believe the last Ass Creed installment was 9 months ago

Also, thread theme. I sure hope you're all HAPPY HAPPY for this really fun joyous gaming convention

Sounds like the sort of rock anthems used before. The safest and most likely option.

Sounds too different from the previous ones.

well here's to another year of this shit
you fuckers have ruined me

Source?

His empifor is from Army of Darkness

Go watch every single Evil Dead release newfag

What video editing software did they use to make that video? Sony Vegina? I can't zoom in on sections like that in Openshot video editor.

user that made it here
Vegas 13, yeah. There's a feature called Video Event FX accessible by right clicking the clip in question that lets you do that. Pic related. I added points on the timeline that I synced up with the music, and then scaled and moved the F region to whatever I want to zoom in on, and it automatically handles the movement. It letterboxes it if it doesn't fit the aspect ratio, though. Threw this sample video together for you in a minute to show it off.

I hope Pete Hines is lynched and flayed alive. But that's not going to happen, I bet they'll present a (((Wolfenstein))) The New Golem VR Antifa Edition.

Thanks. Should be able to pump out a bit more OC for the board.
holy shit this is like getting a torrent of photoshop all over again.

Oh, do keep in mind, not sure if this will apply to you, but last time I needed to get a version of Vegas, the most popular torrent was of Vegas 14, which kept randomly crashing every ten minutes when I tried using it, hence why I used 13. Still crashes sometimes, especially with a longer video, but it's far more usable.

They would just expand Bethesda.NET if they wanted to go all out into digital distribution.

My prediction is that Starfield is going to be the testbed for the new engine they'll end up using for TES6. It'll be sci-fi game set in space, be Bethesda's answer to Mass Effect, and follow the mantra of "see that planet? You can explore it." In other words, it'll be heavily auto-generated busywork content to give the illusion of including Bethsda's largest explorable "landmass" since Daggerfall.

Sony Vegas is pretty alright. It's got some clunk to it and it devours resources like a motherfucker, but functionality-wise, you can do some fun stuff with it.

God will punish us for this faggotry

…Teach me your black magic, user.

I think some famous show did this. I think it was the Simpsons.

Make a polygon with as many sides as your video gas frames, put one frame on each side as a texture, then spin the polygon around really fast so each frame of head-on vision of each side matches up with each frame of the video.

I use video editing software for editing videos and 3D modeling software for making 3D models, who would have thought that?
the text was twice the tris of everything else, wew.

You might think it's retarded but it's pretty good until rendering. All the keybindings I learned making 3d models transfer to video editing. I accidentally rendered 3d text as subtitles

You're a nigger

I think it was South Park.

Yo fuckboy, what programs do you recommend if you are one of those experienced types?

Programs? For what in particular, user?
Generally, I stick with whatever I get first until I run into some truly glaring issues.

Just out of curiosity since im suppose to model and animate with Maya.

I might be off base, but from experience, and as far as I've heard, Maya's more oriented towards animation in general. Blender also has a few nice features that Maya doesn't (or didn't when I last used it). One that I liked is that if you're in edit mode for an object, you can't accidentally leave it by clicking another object, you have to manually leave it. And Blender seems to run a bit better on my PC. and it's free, if for some reason piracy is too hard for you

I'm hoping for Ren to not pussy out again.

Considering how many cosplayers there are in there, all you'd need is a badge. Smuggling a gun in there would be pretty easy, especially if you separate the ammo and maybe paint the gun some bright colors. From there, easy mode, just unload right there in the lobby. Hard mode, go to the booth of the company you despise the most and do it there. Superhard, do it during one of their presentations, maybe take out Aisha Taylor.

What if somebody wants to shoot Todd but he has become a living embodiment of his games and thus the bullet clip through him but the physics send him through the ground and then he gets popped up right next to you since he tried to walk forward and them he hits you and you fly into the air with infinite speed because the universe fps in basically infinite?

I think you might become QPU-misaligned at that point. Gotta fix that before you collect the star.

Simple, all you need to do in that scenario is CHIM

Use the shift key when you do a zoom, it keeps the ratio.

Jurassic Park Evolution

This company is so many levels of fucked.
Also loved the Nigg hands in the teaser. Way to only prove my point about Bethesda being SJW.

Can anyone spoonfeed?

You put more effort into this post than most corporations

If Todd hits you though you instantly break down on the sub-sub atomic level. Since he can move with infinite speed his arms can quantum tunnel through you and cancel out your existence.

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 3, or a PvZ3
The first game and Garden Warfare 1 were great, and there's a comic book listing that hints at GW3, maybe
pcgamesn.com/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare-3/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare-3-leaked