Should I play Subnautica?

It has been in development for a long time and just released recently. Should I wait, untill they add more content?
Waiting isn't always the best decision, because I remember playing Crusader Kings 2, when it came out and it was much more fun back then, before countless dlcs added bloat and unintegrated game mechanics. Now I just feel dread, when starting CK2, because I have to learn so much shit again. But I also don't want to play it right now, if the game developers have a certain vision in mind and still want to add something significant to the game.

And i mean pirate Subnautica and not buy it, because I cannot support a developer, who is so obnoxious about their political agenda.

Of course you should pirate it.

The game is fine in its current state but nothing too ground breaking. The progression is VERY gated. Pirate it.

But I am a "r/Patientgamer" so do you guys expect that the devs add anything significant?

Did you really just ruin your own thread like that?
Why would you do that?

I put it in quotation marks though, calm your tits.

What a shocker.

no guns,no funs

I don't get why retards like these can't understand that the only person who gets fucked by these gun restrictions are good guys and people who actually commit the evil sprees will still get them regardless.

It's worth a playthrough but it has ZERO replay value at all. Pirate and go back to reddit, please.

Pirate it and decide for yourself, numbnuts.

So he basically is betraying the human species?
If we were aware of the existance of Aliens, he would thrown in a camp for xenophile sentiments. Humans need to change their enviroment to make human life easier. This is what makes human different than any other lifeform on Earth. This is the definition of the masterrac… master-species. Instead of simply adapting. We adapt the enviroment and make nature our bitch.

They think they can just be like us Europeans, if America adapted the same legal system as Europe, but they don't realize that you Americans would have the same gun crime rate as Belgium, if you only counted white Americans.

Anyway back to topic. Should I be patient or pirate the game now from skidrow?

It was a joke, user. Relax.

I would just get it now,it's officially "done" so you can get all the content that matters,anything post that'll be released will most likely be insignificant.

But the replayability is very low, so wouldn't it be better to just wait?

You'd be waiting for an update to add replayability that may never come.

Do you think they will add DLC?

Probably not,but anythings possible with people this retarded

If you wait, prepare for Asian main character to be changed to black transwoman no men allowed. Do it now before you can't anymore.

Lolno, he's a BR.

I will probably wait like a month.

Honestly the shadow of the Player Character alone is distracting. He looks so comical, like an Overwatch Character, while all other creatures and structures don't have that comical look to them.

It's objectivally a bad design decision.

that's not even the worst part

The devs have confirmed that a paid expansion featuring an arctic biome is in development. However, it will be a separate gameplay experience with a different character that is confirmed to be female and likely some flavour of shitskin (as noted, the devs are disgustingly SJW).

You should pirate it now, as it is feature complete, and then you can pirate the expansion when it releases.

No one has mentioned the fucking sound designer debacle yet?

Is that Techmo's Deception?

He says political agenda in the first post you cock mongler

It's a pretty good game, but you should pir-
You should kill yourself.

no its Trapt :^)

Were you intentionally trying to derail your own thread

Did anyone call Flayra out on the fact that someone from his team already gave a far better reason for not having guns and actually said it wasn't for the retarded reason he insisted on?

No, you did a good job at being cancer, no need to pretend.

implying image attached looks better

I could stand corrected.

If you're honest about pirating, you have very little risk in pirating to try it (other than time and possibly data caps).

From what I've seen it seems like a comfy exploration game.
If you want an exploration/base building game with more goals and an actual game, try Terraria.

Yeah, no shit they are easy to use, it's why they are used to fight instead of swords. I swear to God, liberals are born stupid.

What possible reason is there not to arm yourself with a gun in a hostile environment if you possess the means to do so?

I'd be okay with energy guns or just straight up spear guns,and if he's against those then it makes no sense,those are pure survival tools.

Is there some way that doesn't involve violence to stop them from trying?

Yay a nigger bitch to compliment the nigger buck

Dipshit.

No, I mean, I'm okay rounding up every artist and writer in the West and summarily executing them, along with their whole family tree to cleanse the gene pool, I'm just wondering if there is another way to make them stop short of breaking every bone in their bodies through savage beatings.

Why bother? It’s more propaganda. At least it’s a “crafting game” that actually has a finished story/goal to accomplish rather than being open ended without successes (nearly all of them) or GUARANTEEING that you will die eventually (The Long Dark).

If there was a way to fix things other than exterminating all jews, it would have been done by now. We have tried literally everything. It doesn’t work.

It's a gameplay over realism thing. It's completely true that a game which you have to find alternate means of defending yourself from just shooting everything would make things more interesting. Which is why "muh sandy hook" is especially retarded argument, because he already had a far better explanation given which actually makes them look like game devs who care about good game design.

Yes, pirate it the SJW must be curbed.
Also it's a great game, but as the first anons said, the progression is a bit tedious, but overall is a good experience.

Thank you, user. That is the information I required. You are cool.

Probably not, since it would mean he would lose his job.

Thanks for the suggestion, but Terraria seems to be more fun in multiplayer.

I know there is a laser cutter in the game. Can you use it to attack creatures?

Funny that you mention the Long Dark. Haven't played it in a long time.
Has it received any updates?

Enemy stats scale based on the number of players. But yeah it can be more fun in co-op, especially against the end game bosses. You can solo it all however.

Faggot, just googled it and it's a real reddit page.
If you were "merely pretending :^)" and don't visit plebbit, how the fuck do you know that page specifically exists?

Redditor fuck off

The “first season” (yes, it’s that kind of shit) of The Long Dark was released a while ago, and they updated several of the actual gameplay mechanics along with it (if you just want to play the free roam). I still really love the concept and the art’s okay and the sound design is fucking comfy as hell, but “You cannot win, ever, in any capacity, and there is nothing you can do to change that” isn’t enjoyable for me. That’s my life already. I play games to keep myself from thinking about suicide, not to be reminded of it.

Well, he is correct. What the cuck doesn't want you to know is that those school shooting happen in schools with a nigger and spic majority.

The only way to beat jews is to make superior products and not ruining them with supreme kikery

but these fucks are too soy

What part of “we have tried everything; it doesn’t work” was unclear? A better product WAS made. A country left the international banking cartel and issued its own currency without usury. Suddenly the country was attacked by every single nation on Earth, invaded, and its people exterminated and brainwashed. If you make your own website, suddenly it stops showing up on ✡search engines✡. If you make your own company, suddenly it starts getting boycotted by suppliers and purchasers. NOTHING BUT BLOOD CAN STOP IT. Not kicking them out of a country (because they always get back in). Not forcing them to convert (because they lie about it and don’t change their behavior).

Excuse me, but, what?

Well, that's kind of dumb but oka–
Why are SJWs always fucking lying!

It's called "virtue signalling".

Gimme a heated speargun to cook the fish as it hits, save me having to swing wildly everytime I want to eat a fucking fishie

remove reddit

Eat shit and die, niggerfaggot.

Was getting caught part of your master plan?

All you have to do to counter this is make it so if you kill large predators, the blood attracts a larger and more aggressive predator/scavenger, you can even give it a cloaking/camoflage mechanic so you don't have to worry about just spawning it on top of someone.

I guess they want violent, creative deaths to scratch that serial killer itch?

Never play an early access indie game until they've started work on their next game
"1.0 release" is a marketing gimmick, these fuckers never stop releasing updates until the profits stop rolling in, the game is never actually finished until they give up
Darkest Dungeon was "completed" years ago and those faggots are still screwing around with it

I got a solid non-stop weekend out of it, using the wiki as little as possible (which is not difficult if you have any attention span or problem solving skills at all).
I got the Cyclops (40ft sub) and then left it turned on while I worked on my base, which apparently drains the batteries even if it's not moving. Then I didn't want to farm the materials necessary to build a recharger for the batteries so I just dropped the game. I'll go back when I have ample free time again because the endgame stuff actually interests me.

The big list of school shootings that claimed we had already had 18 by mid-january is maintained by an organization that has no official capacity and just happens to be the only people keeping track of that kind of thing. Their criteria is ANY time a firearm is discharged on school property, which includes accidents that resulted in no injuries, and suicide inside a car in the parking lot on a weekend.

Pretty much this. Pirated this turd and halfway through the game my save files got corrupted for some reason. The game doesn't create backups either so you're double fucked.
Second time around my vehicles started vanishing into thin air so I just said fuck it and spawned a cyclops and finished the game.
Its not a particularly involving game. All the wildlife is dull as fuck as your only interaction with them is avoiding them which means cutting the engines off in your sub, turning off the floodlights whenever you are noticed and then going out to repair any damage if you get hit.
All interesting interactions are front loaded as once you get the cyclops it all boils down to going through the motions. The wreckage spawn is somewhat randomized which means you can get lucky and get the cyclops schematics in the first hour or will have to scour every inch of the seabed to find the specific part of a section that you need. The story would be interesting if it didn't devolve into an uninvolved fetch quest by the end. The enemies could have been interesting if there were more than one way to deal with them, the base building could have been interesting if it wasn't largely pointless and dull, the crafting was just tedious and annoying even if you have all the items required(why even have the waiting time).

oh and if you thought you would just play it to enjoy the scenery? well tough luck, almost everything later on is hidden beneath 3 different shader effects and layer of darkness or surrounded by annoying enemies that can attack you through terrain if you stop for a closer look.

Apparently the sound designer they fired over wrong think was working there for over 11 years.

Wait a minute I've seen something like that critter before.

And the sound design is always brought up as one of the best parts of the game
They really shot themselves in the foot to avoid "controversy"

It genuinely sounds like you pirated an older, much shittier version. The parts spawns aren't completely random, they are in specific areas. The older versions (I've heard) had save issues, and I don't know about vehicles despawning but the only time I had a vehicle disappear it's because a leviathan attacked it while I wasn't in it, and it blew up.
The base building is there for the sake of base building. You could operate out of a single tube with a hatch, a solar panel, and a couple lockers if you really wanted to. But people want to make giant sprawling underwater bases in forests of bio-luminescent flora, because it's fucking fun.
You sound like a pseudo speed runner, just wanting to reach the end as fast as possible so you can check it off your backlog list or something.

It's fun (and terrifying) for the first few hours of fucking around. Worth pirating.

What are some other sea games? The only other one I played was Far Sky

that's because you're underage

King of Seafood

He corrected himself to mass shootings, which is actually true, because if a nigger shoots 4 other niggers that's a "mass shooting". And this does happen everyday.

But what does any of that have to do with with defending yourself against vicious giant predators on a fictional alien planet in a video game? Even the Federation, as hippy dippy as they can be, allows its officers to fire upon hostile threats.

On the plus side given T-Dawg's recent statements on video games expect these kind of statements to stop, at least for a while.

I liked far sky,shame there was dick all to do in it.

hmmmm…..

What did who say?

That game was surprisingly good, especially the writing, I loved the little speeches Flint would give when travelling between stations, was not expecting that level of quality from something I assumed was a throwaway budget title. Great Hard Acid/Big Beat soundtrack, varied missions that were challenging but not bullshit, they even did a ton of research on how the ocean functions, sprinkling it throughout the game and tossing in a glossary in the manual. Real shame about the voice acting being so terrible though, at least Flint sounded good, the inability to pitch your ship more than 90 degrees up and down was a strange choice as well, don't know why they did that, it only made some fights more awkward than they should have been.

Sequel was also fun but the writing and story took a nosedive, the soundtrack wasn't as good either. Shame we never got a third game since the ending of 2 set up the protagonists of both games to get into conflict with each other.

The long and the short of it. Sage to not derail the thread, such as it is.

thanks for reminding me user

Pirate it or wait for a sale if you are so unsure. Its a genuinly good game. The ingame explanation for the lack of fire arms is much better than the bullshit virtue signaling from the one of the devs. Some asshole got cabin fever and went on a killing spree weeks after he and colleagues have crash landed and your corporate overlords don't like the liability that come with such incidents. So no fire arms for you

There won't be a sequel to the 2nd one though.

They had a fleshed out, really unique post-apocalyptic, underwater, cyberpunk setting and they're throwing it all away ffs. What they replace it with will no doubt be generic and dull in comparison. Gameplay looks like it will still be fun though.

Is burgerland seriously a wild west saloon where the "good guys" will shoot back at the bad guys if they start trouble? What if someone sees the good guys shooting back and thinks they're the bad guys?

Yes, it turns out the fear of getting shot is a good detriment to crime.

Most people aren't dicks. Few would go against a whole gang, but most would stop a nigger or two.
You see a shop owner and a gangbanger yelling he'll kill everyone if they make a move and your reaction is to shoot the shop owner? Besides, the bad guys wear black hats and the good guys white hats.

Here's something interesting, in one if the ayylien bases there's a yellow gun the aliens made and it says it's designed to be used by a species similar to humans, but even though the alien made and left it for you, you can't have it
but stabbing and smashing things against rocks and electrocuting and ramming things to death is perfectly fine
The game is fun and all, but pretty cucked

Particularly the good guys that are weak, old, or young.
God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal

Are you fucking retarded, mate? OF COURSE WE SHOOT BAD GUYS. It’s how problems are SOLVED. You think that waiting for the police will save your life?

Oh, is that kike still drawing? This really seems out of place with the rest of his stuff.

Well the character's so stupid he can't make a single thing without the computer doing it for him
He can't even pick up a sharp rock and use it as a knife, you have to craft the knife with the fabricator in order to cut anything
The main character is actually retarded

It's definitely worth a pirate. I would have said it was worth a buy before the devs revealed themselves to be absolute cucks.

I think it's a one off, not connected to any of his other series. Like these two.

They've manipulated the conversation in a way that makes them correct. This is how the jews operate. Technically the claim that banning or severely limiting peoples ability to get guns would very likely lower the amount of school shooting incidents.

The problem with framing the conversation like this is that it ignores 99% of gun usage for the 1% of situations. And because it's children being used as pawns it works. It's very hard for someone to say "I'm willing to let children die to save the lives of millions of potential victims that could result from implementing gun control". It doesn't matter if the quantity of children dying is completely insignificant when you approach the numbers from an honest angle. People can compare America to other countries using a very specific and sensationalized statistic. So I can say that America has more school shootings than Mexico, and this makes it seem like Mexico cares more about their children than Americans.

Things are never as simple as you might think. Dishonest statements can still technically be correct. You must find the root of their line of thinking to truly be able to refute it. With jews you can never attack their arguments at face value. There is always a spin to it. But never stoop to their level. Honesty is your best weapon. I mean true honesty, not retarded controlled opposition shit like "w-well just give every teacher a shotgun lol".

Nope. But let's stop the argument here before I get in trouble.

Are there any games similar to this one?

subnautica is a very lacking game that's had the starbound treatment of "well we'll put a story line in and that should mask the lack of gameplay long enough for people to get suckered into it and yeah lock the tech line alone the story line so that you'll have to run into it and partake" another thing about the story placed in like which really annoys me is that it means this isn't your world anymore and it isn't your struggle to over come as you're just coping other peoples methods of surviving who were there before you. the only interesting aspect of the game was the terraforming which they removed out right because it wouldn't work on consoles well so the core gameplay consists of diving up and down all the time because your oxygen supply lasts shorter then holding your breath irl till you get the best tank which by that point you'd have your depth meter on your moth to it's highest level and maybe the cyclone as well. not to mention the amount of grinding resources of which there's no way to automate other then building a ton of grav gens and letting them free but even then you never have enough of anything if you don't spend a silly amount of time getting 10x of the base mets. other issues with the game is you're limited in what you can eat so if you manage to kill anything bigger then you are then it just rag dolls into the deep.

the officer didn't say don't do X he demanded the guy to keep his arms out and then crawl towards him which of the intention of it being "don't put your arms behind you what so ever" even though at the point of which the officer shot the guy he could see the guys back which the guy tried to pull up his pants that he managed to do so the cop reacted slow and shot him dead even though he saw exactly what the guy did

As a Monster Hunter player this one really disappointed me. No rare materials or resources or anything at all to be gained by killing the large beasties.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with waiting several years after games come out to give the developers a chance to finish it before playing it.

There absolutely is. If it WAS early access and is NOW "released" then that means it's done. It should be judged at time of release. Patches and bugfixes and DLC are the equivalent of revisionist history when reviewing games, and the game should always be stuck with its original reputation at release time. If they improved it, add a fucking footnote with an updated opinion.

which is annoying because they do interesting things that could be used

that's ace of seafood you fucking shitbag god-tier taste user

I'm surprised that nobody's mentioned what an unpolished, buggy shitpile the game still is even in its so called finished state. Load times are still 3 to 6 MINUTES long, my seamoth was once trapped inside a piece of starship wreckage that popped into existence around me because pop in is just that fucking atrocious, and a leviathan once took my seamonth and placed it inside a solid wall where I couldn't get it back. This is, of course, aside from the game's biggest issue of gating content in an open world game through hiding plans at depths just beyond what you can initially make.

What would be the point of getting the cyclops when you're still in the noob shallows fishing by hand? The game IS exploration and collecting stuff to build better stuff. You're asking to skip the meat of the game to get to the end faster. You're like the crybullies who want to put "skip gameplay" buttons into RPGs so they can experience the story.

I think he's saying that an open world game should allow you to extensively sequence break if you know what you are doing and are willing to take the risks.

Is the Switch version okay?

You can skip the seamoth by free-diving with the biggest air tank and a rebreather, and then using that emergency float thing to rise up for air just before you black out. It'll take a fucking long time though. He's asking for them to put everything you could possibly need to collect within the 100m depth line, so you don't need to construct better equipment or vehicles to collect it. Because the "end" of the game is over a thousand meters deep and there's only one vehicle that can go down there, and he wants THAT vehicle sooner than the game's logic (and real logic) allows.

It's hardly the game's fault you have a toaster of a computer.

Dev is cuck of the year 2018 but the game is really good.
Spend absolutely no money on it because the sound design is 10/10 but they fired the sound designer so they're not getting paid for it. (Also worth mentioning is that they fired the sound designer for holding conservative views and making jokes on twitter).

I'm genuinely looking forward to the expansion pack because I liked the game a lot.

Pop-in is not a result of a shit machine. I run it with everything maxed and shit is popping in all the time. It's just shit optimization/engine limitations. Like how with Skyrim no matter what you do if you try and fuck with the LOD distance you'll completely break the game regardless of how powerful your hardware is.

Nice try though, kike.

No. It's a vapid crafter game set in an unevocative chorescape.

Can I mod this game? What's the point if you can't mod yourself into a girl who gets raped by sharks?

I pirated a release that was released on a day after the game got "released"
What the fuck else is there to do? Play tag with the enemies with rudimentary AI? Scan the 4th reskin of the same fish type? Catch all fish for no reason whatsoever?

The in-game critters have poor sex mod value.

Either way games like this should inherently be designed around moddability. As far as I've seen this doesn't seem to be true. What's the point of a minecraft type game without mods? Why have developers forsaken allowing people to preform free slave labour for them to help sell their games? There must be some reason.

Dunno chum. The fish just swim around like harvestable resources. There is no life cycle of reproduction and predation. It's a very limited game much like the lefty team who made it.

What the fuck did I miss? Faggot's post was deleted.

If you have a powerful PC and edit some files so the draw distance isn't broken it's worth a pirate. Otherwise don't bother, it's not technically sound and some design choices are baffling.

20 words or less is a sentence you nigger.

This is what happens when you let the kike psyop "meme spacing" meme take root. They actually managed to get retards to think formatting your posts properly so they don't read like walls of text is bad behavior.

Don't call it a grave. It's the future we chose.

Proper formatting has chunks of text split into paragraphs
A single sentence is not a paragraph, and there's no need to double space between every goddamn line

There are legitimate instances of meme spacing.

But the concept was hijacked by jews to attack legitimate posts that were formatted in an easy to read manner.

This is meme spacing.

My original post is just proper easy to read formatting.

Trying to apply formal writing rules to an informal writing format is silly.

Indenting to separate consolidated thoughts as if they are paragraphs is proper conduct, just like consolidating your thoughts is proper conduct on imageboards because people don't need to read a bunch of bullshit fluff.

Formal writing doesn't have people
indent shit like this either, so I'm not sure why it has caught on.
I can only attribute it to hyper contrarians that fell for the kike psyop.

It's kinda funny that screencap tries to define meme spacing while being guilty of the worst reddit space. Hitting enter after the post number

Didn't notice that. I can agree on that one being retarded.

OP outed himself as a redditor
Proceeds to "merely pretending"
And now has erased that post because people were calling bullshit

Its pants on head retarded anyways since it complains about widescreen.
Phoneposters should kill themselves.

It's not complaining about widescreen. It's pointing why people tend to indent more often on a widescreen format where it otherwise wouldn't make very much sense on paper in formal writing.

meme spacing fucks with phone posters more than it does people on a widescreen.

I don't really care tbh

My theory is a littlbe quickly called out on doing stupid shit like double-spacing every sentence, but also doubleposting after the post number, or double spacing every single line in a greentext- which are the many things redditspacing originally referred to. Since such formatting errors are normally pretty egregious, it's most likely made by newfags, one source being redditors who commonly double space all sentences, but another thing that comes to mind was that picture some user took of a university ethics class asking students to preach tolerance on Holla Forums some months ago, there's definitely many different vectors. Instead of trying to blend in, these outsiders took the word "redditspacing" and spammed it against perfectly well-formatted OPs across Holla Forums. Some of this may have been coordinated, but I'm sure a lot of it was probably newfags just dog-piling in. But the result is that since a good deal of anons now believe redditspacing = paragraphs, outsiders now have an easier time blending in and influencing people. And that is some fucking bullshit right there I tell you what.

Yes, user, lets take formatting advice from someone who can't figure out how to click and drag. Surely they are an user of old come to light the way for us peasants.
If you honestly think the jidf used plebbit spacing as a fracture point you should also know that kikes play both sides. I can't fucking believe we're still bitching about this, it should be obvious to the people defending it by now that by continuing to do so they're just derailing whatever thread they're shitting in with arguments we've all seen a thousand goddamn times.
Imagine if anons were positing rage comics and defending themselves by saying rage comic hate is a kike plot, and then turn around and call their detractors contrarians.

Congratulations on being an insufferable fag.

yeah enjoy getting mad at stupid shit like a teenager

I'm not just calling it a kike psyop. I'm calling it a kike psyop and explaining why the vast majority of times it's applied to posts that are formatted in a perfectly acceptable and logical way.

Psuedo-paragraphs are a practice that has existed since the inception of email. To be fair I did sort of force this conversation out of no where. People really haven't even bitched about meme spacing for awhile now so it's a none issue. I shouldn't have slid this thread.

That's really what the neurosis of the subverted is ultimately about, isn't it? Reducing mankind into a species of prey animal.

I had fun

Look the issue here is that double spacing a normal thing on reddit because how it deals with text on that site. Also it just looks fucking ass on image boards simply because there's no fucking word wrap on image boards, so what looks like a right amount of text for a paragraph in the reply box ends up looking you hit enter after finishing a sentence, maybe two.

I understand the argument. I just think posts like this are easy to read and that posts like are a fucking eye sore.

But like I said, people don't really shit-post and whine about leddit spacing anymore so it's a non-issue. I don't really care if people write walls of text.

You already have the ressources to know what I wrote, newfag.

I didn't delete the post.

Happy that Kingdom Come raped Submaitica.

Another game I have to be patient for. It needs some patches.

God help you if you ever open a fucking book.

Should you eat shit? Why would you want to support a cancerous SJW developer? Do you know where the fuck you are?

Don't mess with the man who only owns one gun,he probably knows how to use it.

I'm fairly sure they made that just as a "fuck you" to people who wanted guns like the cunts they are.

you have to go back

Shit tier.

read the filename: IDGAF

ITS TOTALLY NOT AN UNDERWATER MINECRAFT CLONE

WHAT A VAST DEPTHS ARE THERE TO EXPLORE!

TOO BAD YOU NEED TO EAT AND DRINK EVERY 10 SECONDS FELLOW SOYBOY :^)

BASICALLY WHITES NEED TO DIE

It's ironic because way back they actually used to have terrain modification and mining but removed it because they couldn't make it not buggy and it clashed with their "artistic vision".

You're mixing quotes from 2 completely different people you idiot.

You shouldn't even pirate it.

>(((Subnautica)))

hi trannypol

I see you cross posting my man.

The grass/moss has some pop-in, this is true. But
is completely the fault of shit hardware, goy.

so play the prequel

His pc was probably underpowered but that doesnt change that this game is unoptimized garbage.

Yeah, the way the save system works makes it load slower over time, it's pants-on-head retarded.

had?

I don't give a shit about people pirating games but I don't get Holla Forums's cavlieerness with stooping to the same "The dev has politics I disagree with, BOYCOTT/PIRATE THE GAME!!!" mindset that SJW's have.

Don't stoop to their level.

classic cuck
you don't belong here goy

I reached the end.
I can go into detail if you want.

Why should I fund people who actively want to take my rights away?

In this case in particular, they ignored a poll where people voted in favor of bugfixes vs "being able to play as a woman", just to virtual signal to SJWs and gain good goy points

So yeah, boycotting a product that it's makers refuse to fix/improve just to try to gain PR is more than justifiable

Have a bit of common sense before you try to act all high horsey

Wat?
If you buy a car when it first comes to the market, and it is built like shit, consumes more fuel than it said in the adverts, the breaks won't function properly, and breaks apart after you drive it for more than 10 kilometers, then the car is obviously shit at release.
If you wait a year or ten, and the manufacturer produced a better version of the same car, with working seatbelts, airbags, breaks that consumes the amount specified in the beginning, and doesn't break apart, and is overall not shit and satisfies your needs in all aspects and then some, it is obviously a good car.
Especially with "digital goods" that get patches and upgrades it would be stupid to judge based on first release (unless you live in an area with no internet connection, or have to pay for patches as seen in Paradox "DLC").
Compare the Panzer IV from '39 to the Panzer IV from '45. One is obviously superior than the other, because one had more development and time put into it, as well as experience and feedback from the troops. You can always judge both separate and get a more accurate image.
The '39 model was shit compared to the T34 of it's time, and the PzIV from '45 as one of the most influential tank designs of the twentieth century, which was so successful that it passed it's genes on to the Tiger and eventually the Leo 1, the MBT-70, the Leo 2 and the M1, not to mention the StuGIV, which eventually lead to the Kanonenjagtpanzer and eventually the Jaguar conversions thereof, which were in service until 2005.
If you are a soldier in the field, with no access to upgrades or "patches" however, you are straight fucked with the '39 version, during Barbarossa because it couldn't penetrate T34 armour until the Ausführung G came around.
Being patient pays off, if not because you save time on looking for/downloading the latest version on a tracker, then because new versions won't break your save games.

Ask and ye shall receive.
Thinly veiled request for the uncensored version.

There's still no decent straight lewds sadly.

killyourself faggot, but yes you should play it now, its good

don't be a pol faggot either, the only thing they did was add a option to play as female,
which can be pretty much ignored for the majority of the game

you still have a right to be a faggot

here yo.

My point still stands.

Yeah, and the devs of this game are the last ones who will threaten that.

Reminder the sound design is the best part of the game, and they fired their sound designer for having incorrect thoughts.

What did he think?

Do you think water gets stuck in there?

oh you know,stuff

>>>/tumblr/

The destruction of it is.

Being unable to separate the creator from their work and throwing a fit and wanting to put them out of business just because you think they are bad people is half of what makes SJW's so cancerous

I've unironically seen the exact same arguement as the first one here from SJW's defending boycotting and doxxing/trying to get people fired, and i've seen basically the same shit as the second as well from them. Again, I don't give a shit if you buy or pirate games, you just need to make sure you aren't becoming the same cancer they are, just from another side of the political spectrum

I wasn't aware of that, I thought this was "just" (I put it in quotes because it's deplorable and isn't just a miinor thing) about them firing that employee who made "offensive" jokes and was slightly right leaning.

That's a much better reason.

Boycotts are one of the most powerful ways to change behavior.
I stand 100% behind everyone, who boycotts the game for political reasons.
The 21th Century will be the century of the Phoenix. The Revival of old western values and the systematic dismantlement of cultural marxism. It's either that or degenerating even further.

eh nothing amazing blew me away sound wise, infact alot of the music out right annoys me

They literally hate your existence and want you to be unemployable.
Are you into findom because you sound like the ideal paypig.
they also drink water, you don't drink water do you?

Your tactics are old schlomo, nobody is going to fall for them.

But user, that's what they did by firing an employee just because of their political views
See? Karma at work
Fuck off already

Yeah, we're the bad guys because the Marxists go out their way to make sure we can't separate the creator from his work, and make extra sure to inject their politics in everything they touch. Take your MUH PR MUH ETHICS and fuck off already.

Yeah, it would be a shame if the people who weren't anti-white SJWs started to act in their best interest. It's just like ISIS is bad because they kill people, so if you kill them you're just as bad. 😉

We don't care about SJWs sharing the same mindset because it doesn't matter whether they boycott a game or not; They wouldn't buy it anyways.
What gives us a headache is how much they screech about it, which is how they get their way most of the time. Incessant screeching even when you try to annoy it. Comparatively, look at how Holla Forums usually reacts to a game they've "boycotted". Zero discussion with a "fuck off with that shit" if someone brings it up, or possibly discussion into the inherent flaws of it.

Let me guess, your enemies win when you kill them?

It's boycotting a corporation with shit business practices and the way they treat their employees. paying them money reinforces that behavior.

They used a petty excuse to rid themselves of someone who wasn't in line enough for the "future diversification" of the company. Flayra probably leaked those tweets himself to create the shitstorm that lead to the dismissal.

You want some standards in the industry, you don't give money to arseholes like that.

I don't see how threads like this are any better then the threads you see screencaps of of SJW's calling Kingdom Come shit because it has no black people or whatever: Fundamentally, both aren't about the game and are just people whining.

What make SJW's truly cancerous, to me, is that they are willing to do anything to further their end goals, be it denying science, blackmail, doxxing people, harrassment, and are utterly hypocritical about it: They whine and make it out like they are being abused when it happens to them

Again, this is the same argument they use.

Exactly, so why would you stoop to their fucking level? Even if you want to use the argument that they are so dangerous you can't afford to not try to stamp them out (which is, again, their exact same logic), that's not going to work because as shitty as it is, that's just going to lead to endless escalation where you have two extreme groups on both sides using the same tactics, constantly antagoizing the otther, and people in he middle being caught in the crossfire.

Also, contrary to what suggests, it's not going to be a tossup: if any one side wins, it's going to be the SJW's because they have the entrenched advantage in the media and social media. Like it or not, they have more people and more influence.

The only way you can effectively win is by not using their dumbass tactics, which makes SJW's look worse and stupid to everybody else who is sane every time SJW's do dumb shit: The general public at large rightfully thinks colleges have gone full retard because they see articl;es about them protesting anybody who they disagree with and flipping out. Plus, SJW's eat and devour themselves when you leave them alone: They bitch at each other for not being woke enough. By contrast, any timee you use the same tactics against the, they can use the media to twist it around like we are actually the bad guys with MUH SOGGY KNEEs.

From what I can see, holds true here.

Cuck.

Bullshit. There's plenty of discussion about the game. At least, in the first half there was. Then Holla Forums kind of assimilated the thread's corpse. If we're talking about Holla Forums then I'll agree that they're both shit we'd be better off without.

SJWs are probably best compared to a child throwing a tantrum and then acting smug when they get their way. Holla Forums's tirades are actual arguments, even if they devolve into shit slinging or "everyone's a jew and a cuck except me" eventually.

This is a culture war, it's been a culture war for decades. We're losing. In warfare if you refuse to adopt your enemies superior tactics and technology you lose.
You know what happened to those who refused to adapt when gunpowder weaponry was introduced and kept to their conventional armaments? They fucking lost.

@14435499
This alone proves that anons should ignore that blackpilling faggot.

seriously who makes this shit. like who sits down and says. You know what, i'm going to draw some lewd subnautica shit today. then they do. do you think they do a couple different version and go…. no no not that one… then 20 minutes later go ya thats it! Now i will share my vision with the world.
Who are these people?

Take your head out of your ass and listen:
The industry is dying because SJW are crying attention whores and are doing more noise than us.

Keeping on being silent is what has driven us here.

They were the only ones voicing their opinions, so companies really believed that they represented the majority of the fanbase.
Ignoring them doesn't work, as we've seen all these past years.

It was thanks to GG that they started to show their true face to the world, and the world started to despise them.
And that hurted them so bad even nowadays they are blaming GG for everything.

Nowadays more and more people are starting to raise their voice against SJW, even normalfag tier shit is angry at them.
Like the simpsons, gumball, etc.

If we don't shout, they will drown us again on their retarded wailings.

KC:D had the SJWs screaming because Vavra had the audacity to try and give his game realism, which meant no black people. Flayra from Unknown Worlds was the exact opposite and made the conscious decision to put an indianigger in his game and a female at the expense of squashing bugs, which the majority of his base voted for in a poll, because he desperately wants progressive brownie points.
There is a false equivalence you are not getting here: the SJWs are on offense and the enemies of those people are on defense. We didn't go into THEIR hobbies making a million demands only to get what we were after and then decide that wasn't good enough, and continue to make even further demands. THEY are the aggressors, not us, and you would decry everyone fighting back as "just as bad as they are." Fucking faggot. You just want everyone to roll over and take it.

How do you think they got there in the first fucking place you goddamn idiot? Because people did NOT do what we are now just BEGINNING to do. And you still want to tell people "no no don't do that you'll be just as bad as them, just let them do whatever they want," which is specifically WHY these people have wormed their way into finance, the courts, politics, media, you fucking name it. You sit here and try to sound like some enlightened fence shitter but you are doing nothing but acting in accordance with people who want you dead by telling us to do nothing. You actively want us not to defend ourselves because using the same weapons the enemy has been using effectively for decades is "bad." You don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

Neck yourself you spineless weakling.

Equivalent response. If it's good enough for the meek cunts at the NATO, it's good enough for me. You're like "Oh we won't retaliate against a nuclear strike with nuclear weapons because that would make us as bad as them.".

Difference is, we can hop back up on our high horse after kicking them in the dirt while they will always be the scum sucking worms they are.

This is bait

jesus i bet if someone came into your house with the intent on killing you wouldn't defend yourself and take him out because you didn't want to "stoop to his level". I rarely see right wingers, hell even middle grounders going out of their way to ruin someone's life because they hurt your feelings.

So if your enemy were to use a flanking manuever would it then be wrong to use a flanking manuever against them? We wouldn't want to use their tactics now would we? We would be just like them them yes? Listen to yourself. You're fucking retarded. You have completely and totally failed at basic logic, it's horrifying.

This is what europeans actually believe
yes britfags you are european too

Do you think he got banned or just fled from the thread? I thought we had some totally airtight counterarguments coming our way.

In any case in regards to the OP, yes, play it, but don't buy it. I bought it a long time ago when it was in development because back then, there was no pozz or even signs of it, and they were devs who made NS2 (which is still a great fucking team FPS/RTS with a ridiculous learning curve and skill ceiling). The game came out the way I expected it which is fine, but the developer progressivism got exponentially worse with time, like cancer.
So yes it's worth a pirate, especially now that it's actually done.

i see this faggot everywhere from Holla Forums to /k/, and he always gets BTFO

His goal was the seed of "Don't stoop to their level, that's bad!" into the lurkers heads. He succeeded. If he were to continue that seed would be squashed by all of his counterarguments being BTFO.
In all honestly this post is an attempt to remove that seed from any lurkers who might still have it.

He doesn't deserve a (you)

That artist is fucking gross, don't post his shit.
He's major league into scat, farting and hyper.

Yup,they're crap.

How is that conservative? Isn't that just common sense?

Drown yourself in semen, obvious paid shill.

Congratulations; you just defined fascism.

Game is excellent for early access. A lot of people shit on it because the devs are pretty political, but it's definitely worth a pirate. It looks gorgeous and can be very spooky.

What did he (you) mean by this?

It just is weird to see people (especially Americans) to call themselves Civic Nationalists for only wanting Immigration to happen legally.
I hope no European fell for the Civic Nationalist meme yet. At least here it's intrinsically recognized that Nationalists has a very clear ethnic component to it, even if they don't double down on that to be 100% ethnically pure.

Because there your countries have associated ethnicities

Don't undersell yourself. The USA for most of its history only recongized white men as potential citizens.

I am not sure, if it's possible that you can go back to that. The Alt-Right in America has a different approach to that. They want a seperate identity from just being a "bible-swearing, god-loving, hard-working Muerican" like Boomer Conservatives & Civil Nationalists want.

Not really
And "White" isn't a race, I'm not gonna let myself be thrown in with every fucking trash cunt from any country north of the goddamn equator just because they have a similar skin color

I thought I recognized this faggot's way of typing from somewhere.

Game is extremely fun for the first 5-10 hours (depending on your pace) but after that you realize there isn't anything to do outside being railroaded by the story which is boring as shit for anyone even remotely familiar to the sci-fi genre. Things do look neater the deeper you go but it becomes a chore to keep running from warpers and bonesharks and hiding from leviathans.

Ultimately you should just pirate it, play free mode and explore the ocean before uninstalling.

Ok armando

That was a bible he just tossed. That's not funny.

Take your kike meme and get out, please.

It's a yid. What do you expect?

He's persian.

You're a fucking moron. A different model year of car is a new product. A video game with patches is the same product, with post-release edits. The analogy you're looking for is when car manufacturers issue recalls to fix problems with the car post-release. THAT is the equivalent of a patch. And magazines like Consumer Reports Car Guide take recalls into account when rating the cars years later, because if someone were to purchase the car 5 years after release, the recalls are still a requirement for it to run properly.

I actually really want this now.

wew

Look at the FST of all whites, everywhere. Then compare whites, as a whole, to jews based on FST. Then look at the FST between whites and all the various dindu tribes. Then the asians. Then the indioes. You can even compare indioes and asians. Hell, for a laugh, compare the FSTs of the white countries to the FST of all whites vs australoids.

Then come back and try to tell us whites aren't a race, kike.

It's not gonna work, Holla Forums, you're not gonna convince people you're part of the master race
Not that half the people from Holla Forums could even pass for white in the first place

Just noticed this.

I meant that despite early access titles usually being shit, this game defies that stigma. Was it not clear?

This is literally the best job that paid shills can do, ladies and gentlemen.

That game looks like a piece of shit. You might as well download/pirate it since you're a piece of shit with shit taste for even considering this shit snorefest.

asshole.

Thanks for the laugh, rabbi

Did you read your own constitution, burger-kun?
Untill the Immigration Act of your country was dropped under false pretenses last century, it still only allowed immigration from white countries.

Anyone could immigrate, the restriction was on citizenry, and blacks were allowed to become naturalized citizens as early as the 1800's, even before the first temporary bans on chinese immigration

Well, didn't that work out well for you?

it's just a book

Technically true when you start being a fucking nigger, conflating gang banging nonsense that happens in shitty city schools as "shootings".
If a gun goes off at school, it's a "school shooting" regardless of how many die.
It's like how they use suicides to pad the numbers.

The later "mass shootings" shit is complete rot, though.

Why do people complain so much about hunger mechanics? I think they are generally a good thing in the sorts of games that use them (generally RPGs and survival), they may not add a lot to the game, but every little bit helps

As far as subnautica goes, you need roughly 2 bottles of water and one reasonably filling food item per in-game day. That's a pretty realistic pacing.

What the fuck is my thread even about anymore?

WE WANT TO SHOOT THE FISH

You realize that normal guns wouldn't work underwater anyway. The developers are total faggots for the reasons they gave, but all they had to do was make an excuse for realism and it would have been over.

I WANT TO FUCK THE FISH!

I thought this would be obvious, but I do NOT mean that guns don't fire. They still "work", but not very well. The problem is that the bullets don't travel very far and lose most of their energy within 10 feet. Given that most of the large fish are tougher than humans anyway, you wouldn't be able to hurt them with any kind of conventional firearm.

It doesn't even need a deep lore reason, they already hand-waved the lack of lethal weapons with that nanny-state allusion in the knife description. They could have just said "it would take the suspense away if you can just kill everything", which it would. But instead they had to shill for their bullshit ideology and push politics into it.

My guess is that one of the devs did it for a sensible reason like you mentioned, then a SJW member of the team hijacked that shit and made it political to show those fucking alt-righters.

This. The political lines in the game turn it from a logical gameplay decision to liberal "fuck you if you aren't a vegan" bullshit.

Except it's Flyra spouting the bullshit. He's basically the owner

Flayra*

Reported, leftypol.

Normal guns wouldn't be used for underwater anyway, it's why harpoon guns and spear guns exist. They'd be far easier to "fabricate" than any gunpowder based weapon to begin with and they'd be far superior underwater. No matter which way you slice it, the lack of forceful self defense gets too hand-wavey and dumb, even if it's for some stupid in-universe "there was an incident, we can't risk more" excuse or an out-of-universe "guns don't work underwater lol also there's no blueprint for harpoon guns in the database or something" excuse.

Did that faggot from yesterday up in the thread come back and then delete his post? Or was it someone else

It takes a very heavy speargun to be effective past 10m, and even then it probably wouldn't go 20 unless it was something that had to be mounted on a vehicle. So while they could potentially include something like that it still wouldn't be very useful. What would make more sense are torpedoes. The game already has those, it simply lacks explosive ones.

I think we're talking about different targets here. 10m is plenty of effective range to be used in subnautica, most of the threats you encounter don't even start coming after you until they're within that distance. If you're talking about regular fish and the Stalkers and shark things, harpoons would be fine. You'd need heavier kit once you start worrying about the serious shit like Leviathans and whatnot, in which case yes torpedoes that explode would be best. The point is that in the game, a 10m range is plenty.

If you're gonna play pirate it. I was going to buy it but the devs turned out to be socjus faggots after their audio engineer made non-kosher posts on social media and was fired.

I mean, the woman doesn't even have african facial features, look at the nose
and the guy looks like some indian-nigger-spic mix
It's literally some indeterminate race

Look mate, Indians have naturally quite a wide array of hues. They've got about 1,3 billion people and a lot of different climates and regions, so variation is to be expected.
This fucker right here ain't even the darkest one I found.

Might as well fuckin' post it.
Polite sage for being stupid and posting twice.

My posts were deleted because he got rectal ragnarok'd and reported me
And then he announced the report, but that's totally kosher because he was whining about niggers and kikes in a video game thread and that's totally okay

They could have given us some future energy gun or atleast a crossbow/speargun, things that people hunt with right now
If they banned basic fishing spearguns because some gayer shot up some planet nigs in the future that's fuckin stupid

Or, you know, they could build the game with weapons in mind. The actual game play in Subnigica is overly simple and shallow anyway.

I would disagree with that. Dev's retarded gun politics aside, I feel the only things that set Subnautica apart from every other "crafting/survival" game are the setting and the tension. The setting is becoming less unique by the year, and tooling the game around combat would have just made it another boring and bog-standard "make weapons to kill monsters to harvest their stuff to make better weapons" affair. The pseudo-horror elements and fear of the huge, mostly-unstoppable monsters are what make it so memorable. The moment you take away the factor of being completely out of your element, you just make it a shinier, underwater version of every lame zombie survival crafting shovelware piece of tripe dumped on steam in the last few years.

The best way to deal with them right now is to just ignore them and wait until they go away. That wouldn't be a big deal but its also the only way to deal with them.

It's the same in basically every other horror game as well. I'm not saying it's a flawless system, I'm just saying that introducing combat and giving the player tools to eliminate most of the tension is not the right direction to take.

It isn't.
Subnautica is an "open world survival" crafting shitshow foremost. Even in something like Amnesia where you have even less tools available to you to deal with monsters, the game forces you to engage them. In something like Resident Evil, killing shitty enemies that aren't a threat is something to consider as you will have less resources to use later and hence less room for error.
In Subnautica the way the game is structured, if you are encountering leviathans then you are either going to the wrong way or fucking something up. Every other enemy is relegated to the status of an annoyance as that is the best they can do.

Finding rarer elements, blueprints and fragments, as well as progressing the story all require you to go into several places populated by several different types of leviathans. And that's assuming your average player isn't going to want to explore just for its own sake, which almost all of them will given the type of game it is.

None of the leviathans are near anything valuable and have very specific patrol paths that leave story relevant areas out of their path.
The only leviathan you may inevitably face is the one near the final facility which isn't even supposed to be there if you do some lorefagging but still can be easily avoided by just going in the facility itself.

But most players won't know that. If you take things like that into account, you're designing the game around people who have already played it to hell and back since the beta, or have all the guides and maps right next to them at all times. Of course the enemies are trivial once you know everything about them and exactly where to go, that's par for the course. Should they add more in, or make them less predictable? Absolutely. But that is completely irrelevant to my original point of adding in weapons and ways to kill them.

The Leviathans are even less dangerous than the "annoying at best" smaller creatures. They can't even one-shot the seamoth, and the seaglide can dodge right past them when they attack. After they attack they fuck off and leave you alone for a good 30+ seconds and only attack again if you stay in the area. They'll chase the cyclops, but they won't attack it at all if it's powered down. You can park your Cyclops right in front of the main facility in the lava zone right in the middle of the pack of sea dragons there and they won't touch it. Of course sea dragons are ironically the least-dangerous leviathan type because their fire usually doesn't do anything at all and they rarely melee.

The game is literally designed that way. Its like saying most players who play mario won't know how to jump.
The game uses the leviathans as a mark of areas where you aren't supposed to go. They are nothing but glorified roadblocks. Most human beings who play this would realize that by the time they encounter the first leviathan as the game is very explicit in telling you that you don't have any other options available to you.

Okay, even if I concede your point and admit I might be underestimating first-timers, what does that have to do in regards to arming the players or not?

I'm already in agreement they need to find a way to vary the danger and make things less predictable, but my original point was just that adding weapons is the wrong direction to take.

If the game had weapons it would be designed around you using those weapons. Leviathans wouldn't be just roadblocks then because there would be an expectation of the player being able to attack them. You could even add more complex behaviors to the sea life where they become more aggressive if you attack them so attacking every single thing wouldn't be the best idea.

That would deflate tension, not add to it. And would require more work from the current design. Make them more dangerous and less predictable, making stealth more mandatory, making areas more dangerous (or become more dangerous as the player progresses, maybe have the leviathans follow you for longer and linger more).
As I said, if you can just kill things it becomes less of a horror experience, not more of one. That's why people consider the fixed camera Resident Evil games more part of the survival horror genre than 4 onwards: killing things is a far less viable option. And even better horror games than those simply make it nearly (or actually) impossible, like the Penumbra series or Alien: Isolation.

You mean the tension that doesn't exist in the first place?
using the nonexistent stealth mechanics?
Enemies can literally detect you from behind walls.
You are retarded if you think so. You can kill every single enemy in all Resident Evil games even on the hardest difficulty.
Theres a reason why Amnesia 1 is scarier than Machine for Pigs and it has nothing to do with not being able to kill enemies.

Also both Penumbra and Alien Isolations have real weapons. Both of those games reinforce my point while undermining yours. Did you even think before posting?

I'm proposing a way to add it in, not dump it entirely. And there is a tension, before you learn how to avoid things.
There are mechanics, it's entirely based around sound.
Combat doesn't make shit scarier. Maybe you screech and recoil at every combat encounter, but for me the moment I know I have a chance to kill my enemy, the tension disappears because I just kill it and it's gone. I don't know how you have it so ass-backwards that you think something is suddenly scarier when it's less of a threat to you.

Penumbra Overture is the only one with weapons, and the combat was so clunky it was nearly impossible to deal with more than one enemy at a time. And even then, if you panicked or were caught off guard you would still probably die. And Alien: Isolation doesn't let you kill the Alien. You can only scare it off briefly, and even that doesn't work forever. Maybe you should jog your memory a bit before you start pretending to understand game design.

I think that if they had guns they could afford to make the aliens more aggressive and dangerous. As they are they are too toothless for any sort of "horror" to work. Without guns, they need to be somewhat toothless because they don't want to block off any areas to actual exploration. You can't populate an area with enemies who absolutely will kill you unless you give the player some way to get past it later.

Its almost like there is more than a single way to interact with the threat that isn't just hiding and ignoring it
who woulda thunk it
You clearly are too stupid to even worth these (you)s

You mean like the torpedoes that are already in the game, are non-lethal, and are functionally identical to the flame thrower vs. the alien?
What's the matter, pal? You getting a bit frustrated? It's okay, I know discussion is hard. Go take a breather, have some warm milk.

They do nothing. I know you haven't used them because if you did you wouldn't have brought it up.
Ever wondered why you finished the entire game without even using those weapons? Do you have a shred of introspection remaining in your brain?

I said you have never used it you retarded mongoloid. Good job reinforcing it.
Try actually reading next time.

Clearly you didn't either if your opinion of them is so low. I'm not saying they're well-implemented, I'm just saying they're there. It's easier to tweak their effect to be better and useful than to just rework the entire game. Your solution to all these balance problems seems to be throw the baby out with the bath water and make a vastly different game than the one we already have. The simplest solution is always the best one, and in this case balancing it to work better with stealth (and, if need-be, making the torpedoes effective against the larger enemies) is the simplest one, and the one I hope the developer takes if they've any plans to actually rebalance it at all.

what kind of mental gymnastics did you go through to type that out?

"Never" is a turn of phrase, an exaggeration. We've both obviously tried it, and we both know how ineffectual they are against leviathans. This is irrelevant to the discussion at hand anyway, and I suspect from my need to re-iterate my points several times that you and I are never going to see eye-to-eye. I made my case. I suggest that if you're looking for a more combat-oriented experience, you look for a different game. Gameplay reasons aside, the dev is obviously not going to add weapons. We can hope they will balance the stealth better and make the AI a bit more dangerous, though.

You have already moved your goalposts from "there should be no weapons" to "existing weapons need to be balanced better"
You can't hide your stupidity behind words. Did you buy this turd at full price or something?

LMAO you are retarded.

I never said "there should be no weapons", I said that being able to kill the monsters would be counter to the design philosophy and a step away from where I feel they should be taking it.

Are you a jew or just a woman?

Yes, those are both things I said. Non-lethal deterrents to allow you to escape monsters is not combat, that's an escape mechanism. An "out" if you get caught while sneaking about (which, hypothetically, would be more necessary should they improve the balance).

But you kill other fishes by ramming into them with your submarine
You also kill alien fishes with knife or cooking them

This is an inconsistency with their "pacifist" views/politics, don't you think?

Also on the mother ship you can see signs of the cafeteria showing "bbq" and other animal products being served, so they still kill and farm animals like us.

The "no guns" policy is bullshit and doesn't hold itself: You can hunt defenseless fauna but can't harm bigger prey because of devs feelings?

I never once defended their politics, I think it's fucking retarded. I'm all for excluding lethal weaponry for gameplay reasons, but they're just virtue signalling. I'm with you 100% in regards to them giving a stupid reason for excluding guns.

Also, I said "monsters" as to differentiate the lethal threats toward the player and the resources (i.e., the fish you cook and eat). Obviously you kill and eat the little fish, but they also can never harm you. But likewise, all of the dangerous fauna serve no resource purpose towards the player (except the gas pods, but those are hardly essential).

I should also clarify: I said "design philosophy" because I don't actually believe their true intentions for excluding lethal defense was ever to do with the "muh guns are murder" reason. It's quite obvious from the studio's other games that they're perfectly alright with including guns and killing of your enemies, and as you said: the player kills and eats fish all the time. I meant a "design philosophy" in terms of, what I believe to be, their goal of creating a tension by leaving the player relatively defenseless against the larger enemies.

CHECKED
okay, i understand your point now

It gets better when you think about. Simon Chylinksi, the sound designer, also did the grunts and verbalizations of the main character. He's technically Ryley's voice actor in the end credits.

Never ever fight fair against someone who doesn't fight fair. They'll just use your morals against you, because they don't have any morals of their own.
You fucking cuck.