4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game that you never get a chance to talk about?

Happy birthday switch

it's 2cold

Picross

undertale 2

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Think I'm close to beating KCD sadly. Doing only side quests to squeeze more time out of it. Going to need a new game soon.

Had a pretty good streak going these past few weeks, went to bed at 10pm, got up at 9am. Had to go and fuck it up by staying up late playing diablo 2 with friends and talking global politics at the gas station with the insomnia crew.
Most of them to be honest.

Tomorrow the PS2 will be 18 years old with the Japanese release.

How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

My sleep schedule is 4pm to midnight. Its comfy as fuck.
Hows life been fam

Pokemon: Gale of Darkness. Guess why.

you're gay

Im so close to finishing danganronpa 3. Then im gonna have to write my english paper, then i can play MHW. did i mention i burned my hand in welding class?

But you talked about that just recently.
How goes fam

Evenin' lads, how goes? I got work tomorrow, but it's a stupid-short shift at least; gonna be 4 hours long at most.

Playing anything fun?
I started playing HDN ReBirth 1 when the MabiPro servers went down for maintenance. I'm about to be neckp deep in it lads.
Also played a bit of Speebot, which is always comfy.

I dunno, you mean IRL or just in general? Because I don't really NOT talk about something I'm playing that I like or enjoyed playing.

all according to けいかく i'm sure

Getting better. Starting Japanese classes on tuesday so I'm looking forward to that.

You did.
So you got MHW but are playing something old instead? Seems weird

Whats that?
I'm dieting now and it fucking sucks tbh

Morning.

I dunno.

Good shit

That's only because I left out the XD in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.
I feel like I'm getting more pissed off at things that didn't anger me before recently.Also I think the shits I had last week have come back.

It goes well. Just wanted to pop in, that's all. Y'all have a good night.

Ohhhh nice. Then I can make you translate doujins and youtube nip girls for me

How goes user

My brother got it and im not gonna say no to MH. From what i hear there isnt too much content so i can go through it in a week or 2.

Ayy thanks for the transparent version. Cya next time user

fucking apparently, i had friday off this week so i went out for a drink last night, just myself getting some air and way from the roommates. Didn't think I had more than my usual amount of drinks when i go out but i found myself horrifically drunk. Effectively blacked out some point after I got home, I remember waking up on the floor to go vomit, but I don't even know if that even happened because there was no evidence of it and my roommates didn't hear anything. hangover was fuckin' woeful

Take some imodium.
And anger only affects you if you let it. Take a breath

I thought MH games were all about the grind though

Bunny Compa is cute

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1
what's your diet consist of now? Or rather, NOT consisting of?

could that be stress-related perhaps?

you too

eh, I've put about 80 hours into myself, without going through the end game shit of tempered monsters and weapon-honing. Deviljho soon though.

this is why I don't drink

Ain't gonna happen.

At least you didn't drown in your own puke.

They are, but there becomes a point where the grind itsnt grindy enough.

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Waiting for some epoxy to dry a bit before I finish building some minis. Getting pretty tired though

Did you get roofied? How much did you have to drink

Less junk food, smaller portions and no midnight snack.
Just hungry every once in a while now. Being NEET snacking whenever meant I never actually felt hunger in years.

Bunny Compa is a slut*
fixed tbh

Now that im going to school i dont wanna put that much time into vidya anymore. Fuck. Once im done with danganronpa 3, MHW, gothic 2, and maybe grimoire, i think im gonna tap out of vidya completely. I need to focus on school and gettinf a qt gf.

What if I payed? In (You)s

F

Those chink ones?

I should have texted the qt in my math class when she gave me her number. Too much regret.

It's fucking 5 in the morning and the dumbass dog is waking up the whole house barking at nothing.

Train your dog better

Not interested. Been going nofap ever since I quit drugs and I don't care for e-celebs. Those dubs are more tempting than (you)s eitherway.

Ritsu loves dicks in his anus. lol

tbh

Sounds truly miserable.
I got a new onahole last week so been fapping even more than usual.

Just gotta make sure you wipe it on your pants first.
How goes user

unlikely since i didn't even interact with any other human beings.
5-6 beers? Usually that doesn't do me in especially not to this severity but maybe i drank them to fast. Depression drinking might be a factor too

makes sense. I need to work on my portions myself tbh.
yeah, being hungry isn't really bad per se. I find that after the first 20 or so minutes of feeling hunger it tends to fade after a while, then a few hours later i'll get HUNGRY hungry. By then it's usually time for a meal anyway though.

Sometimes though I'll just replace a meal with nothing but about a cup of peanut butter. It's filling, protein packed, and isn't shit for calories either.

she's a cute slut then
i know there's cuter neppus later though

you gotta jump on that shit while it's hot user.
If a girl gives you her number you gotta call or text her within 24 hours, otherwise she'll figure you aren't interested and will move on, more than likely.

Jesus there are so many to name. I mean I can talk about with them a little bit with my Japanese friends, but often between the time zone differences, and everyone working, it's hard to have an actual conversation that isn't several message spread out over several days.

Anyway, I will get the chance to talk about them soon since I'm starting my own game series that will focus on Japanese games; for the most part I will start with some classic old school Visual Novels, but I will mix it up with other obscure (or not so obscure) games that have no release or translation outside of Japan.

A few examples: Hayarigami, Machi, Twilight Syndrome, Yasoukyoku, Getsuman no Anubis, Baroque Syndrome, Lunatic Dawn, Hungry Ghosts…

how did i end up here? where am i?

I think ive gained a good bit of muscle compared to last month. I guess carrying 25 pounds of equipment across campus 2 times a day twice a week would do that to me.

Its already been a month and a half. I regret not jumping on it. I had a legitimate chance too.

Sup my niggas.

Doing late night study. Will probably finish up soon.

Should I use Jolteon on my team in Leafgreen? I'm just about to get Eevee, but I'm also considering just teaching Lapras thunderbolt and getting someone else instead. Also who's the better normal type, Snorlax or Tauros?

Are you the same user that drank, thought he was alright, blacked out and shit in the middle of his apartment?

A 6 pack wouldn't even do that to me and I'm a lightweight. Weird.
How goes otherwise user

Yeah I gotta find something like that peanut butter trick. I just got my monthly nip junk food box too which kinda sucks cause I can't really eat it now.
Need to find out foods that are good for heart shit too.

On the contrary, I had truly disgusting fetishes to the point where I had to be high to enjoy fapping, never felt more released.

Snorlax is a tank and tauros is a physical attacker. Depends on what you want. I like my normal types to be wild cards like jigglypuff and togepi.

What fetishes?

When can we expect the first vid?
How goes fam

You lost control.
How goes user

Whats good monica

you're a cute slut tbh

I'm curious as to how you'd make it work.

watched kimi no na wa. is it like an allegory for the motherfucking atom bomb dropping on nagasaki or something? cause god damn that's some powerful imagery dropped into a fucking shoujo anime tbh.

You fluent in the nip my friend? I'm studying it right now. Going at a somewhat slow pace but I'm still going.

Well woke up and played games with friends online for way too long. Fucked around for the rest of the day. My procrastination is really bad.

explain further

How goes user

Are you falling behind classes or anything?

The reason you want jigglypuff or the other pink ball like pokemon i cant remember the name of is because of the move pool. I used togepi in soul silver and gave it a ton of varied moves to have as wide a type coverage as possible. Thunder is a good one that most can learn. I think there was a good steel type move and the other good fire type tm.

m8, you can't just leave us hanging after saying something like that

>vita battery less than half
help

Ain't gonna tell ya

By the sounds of things, you're thinking of Clefairy. Clefairy can learn Meteor Mash, which is a steel type move.

Why not use a flash light?

jesus user, that offer hasn't just gone cold, you fuckin kicked it into arctic waters.

oh god nevermind don't do the peanut butter trick
1 cup of peanutbutter is 2470 calories.
i should not be giving health advice tbh
Now this I got:
to name a few

spoder plz

yoza get

how do i get back control?

Right, that is the pokemon i was thinking of. Jigglypuff is basically the same, maybe with some stat differences.

it's going.

off_by_one.jpg

go out and get something to eat and be warm?

tell me instead

tbh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is your own fault for not owning a generator
Is the vita the only thing you got left?

Come on fam, it can't be that bad

So you tried to kill me with your peanut butter. I see how it is
I'll put in an order for all those next time mom shops. I got more leverage for food now with this whole shit anyway.

Can't be done.

Sad fam

I was kinda afraid to take the offer in the first place. Mainly because i cant drive and if she asked me to go somewhere i would be SOL.

Well not really. I got good grades on my tests so far. Only falling behind slightly on coursework and whatnot.

I need to down some peanut butter. Should i get the all natural kind without sugar or will the normal stuff do?

nope, thankfully

it's almost my birthday and it's making me a sad cunt, I'd probably pound back a few more tonight but my stomach still doesn't feel great after all that.

Probably sometime this week. I'll upload a link here when I do it. I'm working on a new script for this game Machi. They are localizing the spiritual sequel to it in the US soon, so it would be a ripe time to get something on the original one out there since there is little to nothing on it in English. Otherwise, just tired, I've been typing and translating all day. Oh btw, I found out that Mark is going to be the person that they replace me with.

Good shit. I'm fluent in that I can hold my own in conversation, read most manga and stuff without a dictionary, play a game or watch a movie without subtitles but still miss a few details. I'm not perfect, but I lived over there for 3 years, then came back home, and I've been studying on and off for the past 2 years. My reading and writing has gotten much better because I am using them more but since I don't really have anyone to talk with my speaking level has dropped significantly.

Plans this weekend 4am?

Glad my shift is done.

Maybe a little game hunting, and some ice cream

hmmm what to get is the question..

Shit I forgot to ask, how do you study? Classes, books, internet, entertainment?

Thats good at least. You talk to that ugly nip girl yet?

How old you going to be?
Every year I get more and more depressed on my birthday. Last year I completely ignored it.

So mark is going to be a streamer now? Thats going to be pretty cringey.
Add me on steam monica

Once i get my new oxyacetlyene striker tip and safety goggles im gonna work on my paper for thursday.

Why would I voluntarily make a mockery out of myself on the internet? Come on fam

But I do that every day

why is this music so tasty?

yes. tasty for your ears, of course.

I don't enjoy attention for the sake of attention like you do though.

it's really boring today this thread tbh

it's always boring in these threads though.

apparently i've been killing myself with it too
nice nice
I need to see a doctor soon myself, I already know what he'll say though
it'll probably be something along those lines, I just know
brb committing seppuku

damn, nice get
and you can't drive? How old are you?

go for the all natural sugar so you don't fucking cancer yourself. look for "Jif natural". It's literally just
still 190 calories per serving (2 tablespoons)
1 Cup is about 13 Tablespoons.

They said that he has "a lot of potential because he gets deals from Nintenjew" and he has a "big fanbase to bring people in" - sure if you want people to come on your stream and give you 5 dollars a pop to mock him and you whole stick being let's get money from pity.

I don't have a steam otherwise I would

because based Namco Sound Team

there was a point where it was pretty comfy and fun in theses threads tbh

Here, i'll spice it up.
So remeber that qt that gave me her number a while back. I said she was half black, but i never mentioned the other half: mexican. I would have went out with her too.

19. Im afraid of driving.

Ugly one? yeah we text still. she texts me in nip so it helps me a lot. We were supposed to meet at school but it rained and she was also feeling sick.

I have a japanese class at my college and I also do some self study by watching videos. Japanese Ammo is god tier for teaching although I should also watch nama sensei for shits and giggles.

I need to start reading entertainment but my kanji recognition is crap and my vocab isn't there yet. Any recommendations? I tried to play animal crossing pocket camp and while I could understand some of the words I could not understand a lot of the kanji. I heard watching nichijou is a good way to get started

The curiosity is going to kill me now though

My guy was talking about putting me on pills for it if the coming tests show its still high and wasn't just high that one day.
Which I'm not going to do anyway, fuck pills.

Hey dsp has an entire business based around that so

When you taking her on a ramen date

I guess so.

でも、 日本語がとても難しいな

難しい!がんばってる

Read Yotsubato, the vocabulary is pretty easy since most of it is told from a child's perspective.

fuck

literally give me tbh

tweny fucking seven, man. I wouldn't want to turn back time necessarily but I do kinda wish i hadn't turned out to be such a social retard who has trouble staying motivated on anything. All i got going right now is apparently I'm looking better since last time i was at a show some one i hadn't seen in awhile said it looked like i had been workin' out. which i have. Hasn't got me any girls yet though

Checked

I'm going to be 28 in a month, I know how that feels.
Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I hadn't been NEET the last 9 years. Though I probably wouldn't be anything like I am today so its probably for the best

Read Shonen Manga, anything made for young kids. 95% of it has furigana (the hiragana over the kanji) on it so you can learn the pronuncations. It's great once you've learned the basic grammar and some vocabulary. That's the best thing you can do for now, unless you wanna just write everything down one after the other.

The funniest thing, if that were to actually happen would be, now Twitch has a rule where you have to police your own chat. If you don't you can get shut down for someone saying nigger or gas the kikes or something. I would not doubt that if a bunch of people found out about that here, they would go to the stream immediately just to start spamming shit to get it shut down.

I used to be to user, it's something you gotta ease into.

f

You should work out for yourself user, not just to get some poon.

I just turned 30 a few days ago. Fuck, I'm old. Am I a legit wizard yet?

Thats kind of surprising. Doubt it will affect anyone with big channels though.

Don't you F me, thats a bad omen fam

Good question! I owe her for helping with my nip. I'll buy her some food. There's a yoshinoya near our campus. Think that would suffice?

Okay, will do.

Thanks. I know where to find some good mangas for that. I think translating songs is also fun for learning some vocab and grammer.

That rule about having to police your chat is bullshit. When you have multiple thousand people watching even mods cant catch all of it

I know. On the bright side social interaction is not scary anymore. It only took me 3 days to talk to people and 8 days to get a girls phone number.

if you're still a virgin, then you are indeed a wizard user

Rest in Pepperoni

I wish I had joined a club or martial arts or something when I was younger but my area never really had anything like that available and my own social tendencies have consistently held me back, It's weird i'm fully aware that i stop myself from doing things because i over think but I still haven't conquered it.

well I do it for myself but I was hoping maybe I'd get SOME female attention by working on my looks but I'm starting to become convinced that i'm just regular ugly

if you're still a virgin you are

Fam pls

Yeee do it. Keep pushing too until you get some.

Oh. Well shit. Guess I don't get any magical powers. Sucks, too, cause it's not like sex is better than being able to use your incredible accounting powers to make a million dollars or something.

I never have problems with social things. You just gotta realize that in 99% of cases you'll never meet those people again.

I think I'm gonna go to bed. I feel tired and have no desire to do anything at the moment.

that's good! It took me considerably longer to get more comfortable with making small talk and carrying conversations, for the most part.

then just embrace it user, and get fitter and fitter. You're bound to get the attention of some female if you're in good shape, regardless of how possibly turned-upside-down-dominoes-supreme-pizza your face could be,

we're all gonna make it brah

Sleep tight amigo

it's not about meeting people necessarily, for instance i've talked myself out of going on trips with my friends or joining the one martial arts place in my area that isn't kid-orientated because I get up in my head that i don't belong or some shit like that or just cold feet.

Cya next time fam

Hopefully.

I think ive also cracked the code with talking to women. Just dont be a sperg. So far ive been perfectly fine. I just bluntly went up and asked if she wanted to get lunch and it worked. now if only i had the courage to talk to the qt in english

JUST DO IT.
Force yourself to sign up one day, you'll realize its not so bad once you start doing it.

Where the fuck do you live that there is a Yoshinoya? Goddamn its cheap as fuck but that's the best Gyudon chain that you can get out of the big three. Must be Cali

There are 3 near me. I wanna go try it sometime.

Reading through random things

probably one of the only good things outta nudoom Id want to own.. it even plays the tune like in the game

It's a BJJ place so I dunno if I can mentally handle the grappling, what if i rip a fart or accidentally grab a guys nuts, i'd fucking kill myself on the spot. Or worse what if by me being the new guy it impedes some one elses progress cuz they gotta teach me?

this is the shit i'm talking about what's wrong with my damn brain

no

PRECISELY. It really isn't hard.

don't worry fam

don't think of her as anything more special than that girl you asked out to lunch. Just be casual, don't make a big deal out of it. You can do it user!

I wish there was one by me, wtf this is supposed to be New York! I'm fucking salivating thing about it right now. I want to jumbo teriyaki pork bowl with tons of sichimi on top, a tamagokakegohan and some miso soup oh man

These are just silly, don't worry about it
Everyone's a beginner at some point. Its not like every guy in there walked in a master.

I had the same problem, but when you start doing it it isnt so bad.

But the only real chance i have to talk to her is before class and she has earbuds in and using her phone or looking in her binder. I dont wanna interrupt something like that.

it makes sense but I keep getting hung up on my social footprint, I don't want to be a nuisance or a burden

Just do it. I had the same problem when starting college and im fine now.

I don't know if I can change and even be slightly healthy though

if she's using earbuds don't talk to her,
if she's just on her phone or binder then i'd say go for it anyway

you have to WANT it amigo. It ain't just gonna happen.

I don't want it at all. I have to do it or else heart attack or something.

seems like a good enough reason to want it fam
I mean
Unless you WANT to die of a heart attack or something at age 40

Yeah cali. Is it really cheap? For a beef bowl it was 6 dollars. Although it's cheap if you use their coupons. Funnily enough I've never eaten at one.

haha. I honestly wonder if she's a virgin. Most likely. She told me she went to an all girls high school. I heard there was a survey done and apparently 60% of women in japan are virgins.

But she is always using ear buds when i see her. it doesnt help i feel a little intimidated because she got first place in the little competition the teacher had for us

man at least in college it makes sense to be actively seeking clubs and activities, i'm past college age so I just look like a twit. I'll try to talk myself into doing it again this week, shame they don't list their membership price on the website

Never thought I'd make it to 40 anyway

This is my dream.
You can't corrupt her then. You must protect her purity.

Shit it was about 4-5 dollars in Japan. Probably because it's Cali. Fuck I gotta get out there. Shit man now I really want Japanese food.

then nut up and get her attention regardless. How else are you supposed to talk to her?
And if she blows you off, don't take it too personally, and realize it's just her loss amigo.

Don't be a fag

Have you ever asked yourself if you legitimately have autism? I still dont know if i do or not. This is a real question.

Its not the rejection that scares me, its the actual going up and starting a conversation. After that im perfectly fine.

of course I have
and I've come to the conclusion that it's far more likely i'm just dumb than it is actual autism. Mild autism may be present still though.

Its too late for me
It was always too late

I don't think so.

I got tested and apparently I don't, I'm just borderline.

them sound like quitting words, faggot

Not really thinking about fugging her. but if it happens then Shieeet. She most likely won't fuck a foreigner anyway. She loves japan. I think she finds americans amusing though.

Shit now I want to try it. I need to go out there and get me a beef bowl. There's one not too far from my house too.

Would someone with autism ask if they had autism?

Can't quit what you never started

She sounds nice.

< I never started my life

Yes

Fug

Im heading to bed. Night.

I'm a 27 year old NEET. Thats pretty accurate.

Cya next time user

Sayonara

Yeah, she is. Fun to hang with too. Although always have to be a little careful with nip people. They are easily offended sometimes if you say the wrong shit.

it's never too late until you're dead

What kind of stuff?

Don't worry, thats coming soon enough

How ya doin lads its ya boy

Finally working on the "Mark 2" frame of the horse gundam

Starting this 2nd generation off with a TallGeese expy.

The Mark 2 features redesigned leg and arm joints, as well as a better neck joint for a far greater range of motion.

Look at the 2nd pic, older models couldn't do that.

gonna give it a big ol potato gun like the Tallgeese (pics 3 and 4)
Handle rotates to emulate goose positioning.

lame, quitter
how are you supposed to go to japan at least 3 more times if you're dead?

Or better yet, go when you're 40~55 years old and score some cute girl and be the ojii-san just like in your hentai doujins

Well most don't care if you're racist so that doesn't matter. I had the nip girl tell me in the library that she isn't used to black people because she said they steal a lot. I was surprised to hear that, especially in commiefornia where you can get your head chopped off for saying such things.

It's more just about being considerate of their opinions and thoughts. They don't like to disagree for the most part. So if you disagree with their point of view they might get a little pissed.

Looks skinny
How goes lego user

I'm going to be lucky to ever go 1 more time even if I don't die

what kind of talk is that?
get your ass in shape, get another job for a few months and come with me you moron

pretty neat lego user. Been a while since I've seen you in a thread; how've you been?

Luckily all this doctor stuff has pushed back my folks from forcing me into a job so we'll see if I have enough money by then. I'd stay just in tokyo though

It goes good.

Also did a few redesigns of the Jesta's weapons.
Left gun is an SMG for close combat, since it'll be using its big mana gauntlet as its primary wepaon.
Right gun is the standard AC rifle.

Also did some poses with the Diamond.
Still need to render it.

On an unrelated note, I got my tax return.
A nice $700. Gonna use part of it to buy a new monitor and the rest to go towards a complete computer overhaul.

hopefully the Bitcoin miners haven't completely cleaned out my local Microcenter

And I found out I am the Char Aznable of my job. I do 3 times the work of the average employee, 3 times as fast. Getting promoted soon. Which means an additional $2 an hour. From there I can become a manager or a trainer and make even more stupid money.

I like the arm thing on the white one.
I'm going to get about the same amount in my tax return. Dunno what I'm doing with it yet honestly.

you wouldn't even take a bullet train for a day to some place in the countryside and back to tokyo before the day's done?

Either way, I'm planning for just one whole month, to keep things simpler. From about the 15th/20th of February to the 15th/20th of March, that's what i'm looking for now at least, so you've got a while.

Nice claw on that Jesta, I'm digging it.
fuckin nice! Well worth it.
Well, whatever you wind up getting, make sure you don't pay anything over the MSRP for those 1060s or 1070s, if you're gunning for one of those.
that's pretty great user. I'm gonna be getting a raise sooner or later myself, dunno how much it'll be though.

Maybe some small towns around Tokyo. I don't want to have to take big day trips to other cities or get more hotels though. Too much work.

I like my vacations to be comfy. I'd wake up, rid the subway somewhere. Find some restaurant to have beer and a snack. Do whatever it was I was doing that day, ride back to hotel, have a nice afternoon nap. Then go out in the evening and fart around a bit and top it off with more beer.

The obvious answer is dragon dildos
is that even still relevant in 2018?
The arm thing is supposed to be a cape like the Rose Gundam, which acts as armor and the hangar for the 4 laser drones.

The claw is actually a magical energy amplifier allowing the magic user pilot to cast spells through the mech itself. Non-magic pilots can use weaker but more efficient pre-loaded spells that consume wands like batteries or bullets.

I'm looking to get a 1080 so I can at last "future proof" my rig a bit. Last time I was there they had one for $100 off because some fag took it home to do some youtube shit and brought it back the next day.

Agreed, as much as I'd like to see the countryside. I strongly believe there's places we could go outside of tokyo by bullet train and be back to tokyo for the night
what's wrong with dedicating a day to going outside tokyo?
There's much more to Japan than just Tokyo amigo. Also domestic flights are a thing, are faster than bullet trains, and even considerably more cost effective if you're going across the country.
Example:
ezpz. A domestic flight costs about 5000 yen. Where as training all the way to Hiroshima would be more like 10,000 there, and then 10,000 back.

there's magic in gundam? I had no idea. That's pretty neat.
nice nice, not a bad idea. I'd go for a new CPU and motherboard too if need be, to further future-proof.

But it's not as if you're dragging all your luggage with you, since you'll be back in the hotel in tokyo before the end of the night.
What are they gonna do, pat us down and ask us a few questions before sending us on our way?

I just want to eat good food, go to soaplands, and drink a lot of beer tbh. I can do all that in tokyo so

fair enough then fam.
**if you go with me I may leave you in tokyo for a day or two to go to Aomori or Hiroshima tbh* Not that I imagine it would put you into any sort of dire straits.
I see myself easily spending the first two weeks just fucking around Tokyo though.

Also, speaking of Tokyo, my job is going to be opening a new branch there in a few years. So I may get to transfer to glorious nippon and see anime in real life!

Though I will have to learn to speak fluent Japanese by that time to be eligible for a transfer.

My stuff isn't actually gundam but my own little giant robot universe, loosely based on Gundam.

For example, the main use of the horse gundams is to fight mythical creatures.

The First RG, the Equus, was originally controllable by both magic and non-magic pilots.

More advanced units like the Mustang and Pegasus required Magic-Adept pilots just to operate them. Then Unicorn RGs (like the Diamond) were able to better channel magic from magic-adept pilots, while other RGs developed magic support technology (The Mana Gauntlet on the Jesta) to even the playing field.

Laser weapons are actually magical beams, and require a magic user piloting the RG in order to function.

Magic-Adept pilots channel Mana through the machine into a Mana Reactor, which greatly amplifies the usable mana output to power the machine, thrusters, energy weapons, and magic attacks.

Non-Magic pilots have a much more difficult time piloting RGs, though some possess skills so high they are able to bridge the performance gap. Non-Magic pilots require a Mana Converter and Mana Batteries to supply power to their RG. Because they are not directly linked to the RG via magic, the average response time is much slower. As such, RGs designed for Non-Magic pilots tend to favor heavy ballistic weapons and armor at the expense of mobility and melee weapons.

Goddamn I am fucking autistic about this.

I couldn't afford a month long trip if I do a soapland every other day anyway so. I'd either show up at the beginning or end of your trip if I did go around the same time.

You better start learning right the fuck now nigger

Oh i really like that last one. It's pretty cool!
this is pretty damn neat user
yes, yes you are. But if you're having fun it's all good tbh

jesus h. christ soritsu
there's so much more than just beer and women

My company actually offers Rosetta Stone language training for free, so I was gonna use that.
I wanna learn Jap, French, and Russian.

Both Magic-Adept and Non-Magic pilots are capable of utilizing an Ego Booster, which uses magical enchantments to feed off the emotions of the pilot and amplify the RG's capabilities. As the Ego Boost is activated, the RG begins to overheat and is cloaked in a glowing, golden sheen.

The Pegasus Valkyrie is capable of using an Ego Boost, feeding off of the pilot's desire to protect their friends and be the world's symbol of peace and justice, boosting thruster output by 500%, and turning the usual straight shaped thruster flame into a giant flowing wings of burning, rainbow-colored fire. This mode is known as Radiant Mode, or R-Mode, and vastly boosts the Valkyire's speed, armor, and attack power, basically allowing it to Go Beyond.

I've always wanted to make it into like a short flash movie series, where battles between RGs and monsters would play like a music video, usually lasting like 3 to 4 minutes.

Eh I've seen shrines and done the weebshit. This time I just want to be pampered and comfy.

Should probably just pick one to focus on.

that would take some serious time and fully-concentrated autism, but I bet you could do it

fair enough amigo.
I suppose i'd be the same way upon a return trip
no, actually, I'd just want to see more of other cities tbh

We'll see after you go

das rite das rite das rite das rite

Cya next time fam
I' either napping or gaming. Dunno what yet.

aight, have a good night amigo. I suppose I'll go play some Mabipro or neptune.

ape escape was a game I had so much fun with as a kid. I don't remember the whole game but I remember catching the monkeys in a net was cool