Kronos III thread, the IT'S FINALLY MARCH edition

SERVER DESCRIPTION
March 31'st
Brand new vanilla WoW private server administered by Twinstar
Here's a list of people of importance for Twinstar. I don't know any of them enough to see red flags or not, so someone better mention it if they do. They have five different servers that range from vanilla to Cata. They appear to have originated from Central Europe, probably Czechoslovakia.
archive.is/fwUnK
The earliest announcement I found from their site is here: twinstar.cz/2011/11/10/if-tsdev-count-10-twinstar-cool-yourmoney/?lang=en
which would mean they've around for at least seven years, if not more. They appear to be well received by the general private server community.
kronos-wow.com/project-kronos-rules/
While these are for the standard Kronos server, they will probably be the same or similar for Kronos III.
PERTINENT user INFORMATION

Other urls found in this thread:

ropetown.com/shared/warlock101.html
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc.php?cid=9&d=vanilla&tal=35022005122010000205030014200000000000000000000000
armory.twinstar.cz/character-sheet.xml?r=Kronos&cn=Runoc
classicdb.ch/?talent#sVxuzxZVGoIczvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I probably should conserve my energy to the launch but are there any decent servers to kill time on before 31st?

If I wanted to go full on PvE and ignore PvP, minus world pvp, would I be bullied?

They will fuck it up and it will be so spectacular that the private server community will boom ever stronger.

You are actually encouraged to do that because PVE gear >>>>>>>>>>> pvp gear. The reason why the chan guilds can't into proper Wpvp is because whenever they do a squad of elite tier-decked players come to bring swift justice to them. So yeah, focus on PVE in order to pwn in PVP.

Im probably going to finish my power level soloing on Kronos, its super chill.

Threadly reminder.

YOU WILL NEVER RECAPTURE THE VANILLA WOW EXPERIENCE

Could you also spoonfeed me a tier list of desired roles in a pve group regardless of their over/under representation?

Kronos is a fucking terrible server.
1) You can literally pay money for a level 60 character with full raid gear
2) The server's difficulty is extremely undertuned, raids are incredibly easy
3) The server is still buggy after all these years, and the GMs wont complete quests for you unless you're a donator

Druids: Heal only. There is some talk about boomkin being a bit viable (not optimal) if you bring fucktons of pots and actually dedicate to them and put more effort. Rarely will anyone want you unless to heal or provide the extra combat ress that they have.
Mages: On demand all the time.
Locks: On demand, too. Lots of utility and great debuffs.
Rogues: Best dps and are on demand all the time.
Warriors: fantastic dps and top demand for dungeons for tanking and raiding
Shamans: Heal only, with the same viability for ele if you dedicate much into it. Enh is there for windfury totem to greatly buff the melee and turn them into monsters.
Priests: On demand and best healers. Shadow become viable later to buff your locks and shadow dmg
Paladin: heal only, horrible tank and shit dps (but again there is some dispute about ret being able to dps, maybe a bug that made it).
Huntards: shit dps? but are needed for tranquilizer shots which are a MUST in order to remove enrage buffs of raid bosses.

Generally, hybrid classes (shamans/pala/druid/priest) should only heal (except in few cases where they provide buffs with their dps spec like shadow priest enh shaman and only then you get like max 1 of em or something)

Main damage dealers rogue/warrior/mage/lock

Main tanks: warriors only, pala are great in dungeons but in raids they are there for aoe packs

Bear in mind that I did not raid ever in vanilla, but this is the gist of what I know from reading.

Trips of truth, luckly I am not a nostolgia faggot.

Imagine having to cater to a special snowflake like this faggot.

Are you trolling him? Rogue is the most overpopulated class on every server ever and getting a spot in a raid is incredibly difficult.
Each raid also always needs 1 and only 1 shadow priest, they're never not viable but you never bring more than 1 because they eat up debuff slots. So it's hard to get raid spots as a shadow priest.
Also, the non-meta specs like ret paladin, cat druid, boomkin or ele/enhance shamans are never viable. If you play one of those classes and you aren't last on the DPS meter, then it's your raid that sucks. The game just isn't balanced right. There was a bug on Kronos 1 where you could get infinite mana, and our boomkin still couldn't beat anyone on the meters.

Assuming that's true, it's just sad.

top kek

user…

And he had all the best gear too, he had a god damn Eyestalk Waistcord for fucks sake. Gear stolen from actual caster classes like mages and warlocks, wasted on a moonkin. And that moonkin was me

the raids aren't undertuned retard, try again.
additionally, the character auction was only for chars that other players leveled and geared themselves, they weren't generated like on other shitty p servers, and it isn't even on the fucking K3 server at all so you have no point there either.
and the server is the single least buggiest p server i've played on. it's certainly miles above shitlysium and nostshit.
tl;dr you have no idea what you're talking about and should probably kill yourself.

re: the actual thread, if you're looking for time to kill before K3, K2 is fun. i started a dorf hunter there bout 3 weeks ago and i'm level 58 now, almost 59. i have like 9.5days /played so it isn't very efficient leveling time i know, and i spent some time just ganking or leveling up profs, but still had fun. if you go ally i can give you a few gold for some lowbie greens n shit while waiting for K3.

2nd post is inaccurate. Horde can put a Windfury Totem on the tank group and watch the MT's threat output explode. In addition the melee groups are the only places you'd see a WF totem instead of Tranquil Air. That said, it's definitely easier to keep a raid buffed on Salvation than to cover everyone under Tranquil Air Totems, esp. i those fights where you have to move. Also Shamans can dispel all those Paladin blessings with their purge, and their totems can remove diseases, poisons, and Fear/Charm effects in regular aoe pulses. Unlike Paladins, Shamans can also Chain Heal and nuke. Despite Paladins being pure supports in plate, Shamans actually scale better as healers.

In bad battlegrounds a Paladin can expect to bless like crazy and enjoy, but as the PvP skill level improves, he can expect to have all his buffs removed by any horde shamans/priests/warlocks (felhunter devours your blessing), turning him into an indestructible healer (spirit of redemption priests do this too) and dispeller. Paladin utility falls off at higher levels. That said their blessings have some use and thei auras are nice and they can make hilariously potent supports for nuke priests with judgement of the crusader and sanctity aura, but Paladins become much less effective once you're dealing with Horde that knows how to dispel.

Even though a horde tank will output a lot of threat, he has to contend with fury warriors that have windfury which is a lot more demanding than an alliance warrior with blessing of salvation. Also a horde raid very rarely has the luxury of putting down tranquil air since shamans are prioritized for tank and melee groups. The reason why tranquil air doesn't compare to blessing of salvation is because you can make sure every high threat class has salvation while horde needs to put 2 shamans in every melee group AND a shaman in every warlock group to get the same effect. A ridiculous proposition that would never happen in a real raid.

Still less cancerous than chinks hope. You're paying for characters that have been leveled manually and would just be left to rot otherwise. It has no real impact on the game. Plus I believe it's being removed with K3 in favour of donations.
They are hard because pathing is completely fucking broken and bosses will randomly teleport around
From what I've heard (and seen) the quests were a lot more complete than Nostalrius' ever was. But since valkyrie picked it up and Kronos died this might have changed in favour of chinks hope.

Shit like the undead warrior level 10 quest was scripted on kronos meanwhile it wasn't on nostalrius. I could be wrong though I didn't level too much on Kronos. It was pretty fucking buggy at 60 that's for sure.

Yeah, have fun with that shit. Whoever thought of this is a fucking retard.

1 paladin can blanket the entire raid in salvation. You need fucking 8 shamans to get the same results. Trying to compare the two as if they are even remotely balanced is just being dishonest or fucking stupid. Horde scales better into Naxx and AQ but that's only relevant for top tier turbo autism guilds that are good enough to have every condition necessary to benefit from shamans, which is incredibly rare for 99% of guilds.

Theory only takes you so far. You will never see a raid composition with the quality and quantity of players and classes to even remotely compete with an alliance equivalent with just a handful of paladins who only need to spam 1 heal without ever being concerned about mana or overhealing.

If you've ever actually tried to form a raid group on horde before you'll know that shamans are virtually impossible to find, let alone 8 of them. One the ones you do find will be specced into retarded shit and want to play ele or enh.

Alliance is the brain dead babby mode faction. It's quite literally playing the game on easy mode.

I'm glad to hear that you can't buy characters on K3, but I still think you may have a bad case of butthurt…

Was this correct?

More or less

So you're waiting for another relaunch of a server that died a while ago? I wish I could get some niggers to play Guild Wars instead.

Just having windfury in the MT group will increase the amount of threat Warlocks can exert without risking stealing aggro. Not as good as salv (unless they have tranquil air totem on top of WF tanks), but still a boost.

Calm your tits nigger. I'm not denying that alliance has a much easier time with reducing everyone's threat. I'm just pointing out that WF totem on the tank group is a huge increase in the threat cap for everyone else.

Also any raid shaman is resto spec, even if they have to respec and despec for raids.

Meh, got some disagreements there. Tauren Shaman is best Shaman, since Shamans need the CC and you can cast while your enemies are stunned, giving you a minor Nature's Swiftness in the form of a racial. Also the Shaman trinket already breaks stuns.

Human is pretty much the absolute bottom of PvP races. Perception is just trash. It doesn't work on vanished rogues (stealth level too impossibly high) and it's hard to know when is the right time to pop perception to spot a nearby rogue.

Dwarf is a solid PvP pick since their stoneform breaks Rogue blind, removes poisons, removes bleeds, and removes devouring plague (it's a disease), the frost resist doesn't hurt either, and I think the tier list is underrating dwarves.

Troll Priests are definitely better than Human Priests. Their hex of weakness debuffs healing received by 20% and their Shadowguard does fuckhuge piles of damage with spell damage gear. It makes a massive difference in a shadow priest's DPS. If not for WotF, I'd say Troll > Undead, but as it stands, Troll is still a strong PvP pick.

Orc Warlock is also a bit underrated. A Warlock can usually deal with fears well enough he doesn't need WotF (self-purge with felhunter and trinket), but he has no protection against stuns other than LAPs/FAPs unless it's a magical stun that can get devoured by the felhunter.

Did human weapon skill bonuses help with PvP at all?

Is this true? I was planning to roll a Hunter.

hunters have a hardtime beating rogues and mages on the charts, but they're not shit at all. quoted poster doesn't really know about hunters imo. and that's only in raids; i've run BRD a few times on my 58 hunter with greens and blues and kept up with a part-blues part-T1 rogue in dps.

feral druids are viable with the energy helm (they actually top dps), retri palas are viable with the right itemization as well. some crazy new builds have been figured out since the game's been out for so long now. you're not as limited as these quick "guides" imply.

I tried to get friends to play GW1 a while back but they all gave up because going through the missions with 4 human players trivializes everything. If you're serious about playing GW1 we could work something out though.

Right, I screwed that. I meant that they are in demand as in they are required in raids for their high dmg, yet forgot to point the competition for the raid slot, same goes for warriors I believe.

There is a reason I put a question mark there.

I want the other specs to be viable, but there is a huge controversy over hybrid classes and how viable some are (retris were bugged/were with shit dps for comparison) and such arguments.

The only arguments about hybrid classes stem from either retardation or buggy/poorly tuned private servers.

Hunter damage is ok in raids, it's great in 5 mans where you can Multishot/Explosive Trap at will.

Level 55 undead warlock here, bored.
Never had a problem with Kronos so far.
Im going back to super nintendo.

tfw just playing on Light's Hope on my old Nostalrius account.
100% blizzlike, free and no P2W shop
feels good man

List highly overrates undead. Dwarf is a wonderful PVP pick all around, both for priest and rogue. You do know priests have a fear ward and the ability to fear others too, right? WotF is a fear break on a high CD timer and fear ward already exists for priesties so best to have dwarf racial to get that damn rogue off your back if you need it.

i still play gw1 on occasion. i had to start a new acct so my only 20 is my derv, but i'm up for plaing that sometimes with yall also.

Less bugs than Kronos from when i leveled to 40 there when Nost went down and I thought it was the end. also, when the server went from Elysium to Light's Hope, it killed about 50% of the Chinese population because a huge lot of them stayed on the old Elysium server.

I'm writing this autistic post because I want to help us succeed as a guild, don't judge me.
Warrior (PvP) is dead wrong, Undead should be higher than orc. Will of the Forsaken is and will always be an overpowered PvP racial.
I also want to comment that Human being top PvE for warrior and rogue is a big fucking deal. +5 weaponskill is a ridiculous damage increase, if you roll one of the other Alliance races then you are FUCKED.
PvE priest is right that Dwarf is top, but it's wrong that Human is 2nd. People look at the spirit bonus and think Human is a good choice, then they reach level 60 and find out that nobody wants to bring them to raid. ```You aren't raiding without fearward. Choosing Human for your priest is as bad as choosing Night Elf. ```
Both the Human warrior/rogue meta and the Dwarf priest meta are why I hate alliance, people will level a character to 60 and THEN realize that they chose the wrong race, and then they're just fucked. On Horde side, the racial meta is a bit less strict, so nobody gets fucked in the ass for their choices.

Go back to /wpsg/ faggot.

50% of the chinese population is still alot when chinks were 70% of the fucking server.
additionally, i donno what bugs you experienced when you played, but i leveled a dorf hunter from 1-59 these past 3 weeks to see how kronos was bug-wise, because i didn't want to roll on K3 if K2 was buggy as hell, and found only 3 minor bugs, one being the pet sometimes disappears when you take the boat/zeppelin, the other two being insignificant shit that was fixed by relogging, like a quest not being able to be turned in even tho completed.
i leveled up mostly by questing and found no other bugs besides that which i just mentioned on that front.
i ran the following instances so far and have found 0 bugs in the mobs or instances themselves: wc, vc, stockades, bfd, gnomer, rfk, rfd, sm (all wings), zf, ulda st, brd (multiple full runs). so yeah it might've been buggy when you played it, donno, but i just leveled up recently and it was very bug-free so i'm calling bullshit.

Call bullshit all you want, I don't have any you could probably point out on LH either and I'm enjoying my 60 ally paladin just fine. I dunno, happy for you that it's not shitty on Kronos I guess, just that P2W shop nonsense is a big turn-off for me. Also, you overestimate how many chinks there are, the population is mostly Europeans&Russians > North&South Americans > Chinese now.

No they don't.

Dungeon dps is not representative of a classes ability to preform.

hence why i stated it as separate from raids and distinguished them.

there's no char auction in K3 at all, and the one that is on K2 is still miles better than shit's hope generating gold and cahrs which they've been caught doing.

Biggest selling point of Feral Druid would probably be the Leader of the Pack buff. Battle Resurrection is also nice to have.

Are you suggesting feral druids are viable for raiding? I had always heard end game gear was tuned for druid healing, rather than tanking or dps.

Yes, they gave you like +0.2% hit vs block, +0.2% hit vs dodge, +0.2% hit vs parry. It's too marginal to matter. It's only important for PvE where weapon skill has major benefits in getting rid of glancing blows where you hit for less damage. There are no glancing blows in PvP though.

I'd be interested in starting up GW1. Make a new thread. This could be fun.

I think you mean Elysium, LH was split off from Elysium because the Elysium devs were caught doing that.

They do with autistic Manual Crowd Pummeler stacking.

You're wrong on the ele shamans. You don't see those in a raid because of goddamn nature immunity, nature resist, and issues keeping up mana, but around Naxx those issues are solveable and their DPS keeps up with the Warlocks. Ele Shamans are actually monster DPS when they actually work. The talent support is just nuts. You can get your lightning with a 1 second cast time reduction (this is fucking massive for spelldmg per second scaling), +11% crit, +5% damage, and +3% spellhit on the same talent build. Their scaling is just nuts.

GLORIOUS VANILLA WARLOCK GUIDE
This, my friends, is how we felt about playing a Warlock back during vanilla:

ropetown.com/shared/warlock101.html

Heh. I got a hearty laugh outta that. Good stuff.

This guy really knows his shit.

Honestly auction houses are also a popular PvP ground for warlocks.

Incidentally, the guide doesn't mention this but Warlocks can also kill lowbies just by fearing any mob they've aggro'd, letting it train up more mobs to murder the player with. If they're serious lowbies you can also murder them by throwing Curse of Recklesness on the mobs to give them +90 attack power.

You will still barely be beating tanks. Feral is a tank spec, not a dps spec. If you've ever seen a feral anywhere but at the bottom of the dps metres you were playing on a bugged server.

Powershifting really does work to boost DPS beyond what ferals were thought to be capable of by spamming abilities faster than your energy should regen, and Manual Crowd Pummelers mean you get +50% attack speed, another massive DPS booster. With the two put together it's very doable for feral to top DPS charts. Back in vanilla practically no one powershifted when raiding as feral, and manual crowd pummeler stacking was also rare, so ferals were just considered trash DPS.

By the time your raid group starts getting decked out in pruples hunters will be falling behind on the charts and by the time AQ hits they will be at the very bottom thanks to fire mages raping everything. They essentially only exist at that point for precession pulling, the speed buff, and what very few mobs can be tranqed.

do you have evidence for this? because all the raiders i've talked to have stated the opposite: that hunters start out not as strong dps as others but as gearing-up increases they climb until they above most (but still behind furywar/rogue/mage)

That's just a nice way of saying "at the very bottom". Warlocks will also outdamage them especially if you have a shadow priest and nightfall.

No it isn't. Go find metres that prove otherwise and link them. You're just spouting stupid shit as if we don't have websites that log all of the raids of servers using the most developed opensource version of vanilla WoW that we've ever had.

yeah i guess you're right. i don't have that big experience with raiding so i'll take your word for it anyway.

legacyplayers.com

PvE DPS:
Warriors, rogues > mages, warlocks > everything else > hunters
This is common knowledge and it's completely true, stop being delusional. Hybrid class or a hunter can never beat a min-maxing tryhard mage or a warlock. All the examples of hybrids and hunters not being at the bottom are taken from shit-tier raids where people aren't even trying

Until Naxxramas rolls around at least.

Isn't that just because all the ignitions from every mage stack into one debuff and all the damage counts as done by the mage who got the first crit off?

Just how lopsided is Kronos's population?

I would say you're fine. If you roll hunter though AV has a Q that gets retardedly easy after one of the patches and goes from "kill a boss who spawns like an hour into the game" to "win a match of AV

The reward is a nice pre-raid BiS Xbow

A lot of their shit seems to be fixed and they're rolling out pathing fixes for K3 and a ton of other fixes supposedly. so even what we have now with K1 is going to be greatly different

IF you want to sperg I recommend heading back to cuckchan. you're using a outdated copy pasta and getting upset at a server host that has not only removed gold sellers but removed chance of account compromising by using the account selling market to their advantage. Sure you can buy a T3 mage, but you're going to be getting by not on your skill with the class but just the gear it's got on it. Also your post is retarded because you can also trade for said accounts.

Problem is lock relies a lot of dots and in raids, a big part of PvE, they lose out DPS. With hunters you're ment to also combine the DPS of their pets with the hunter as it's part of the hunter's class

LH is still staffed by gold sellers and they have pottu. Still has gold sellers too

Warlocks can still rely on corruption in raids I think because the spell power coefficient is higher than the other dots. This is only after the 16 debuff limit hits though.

I've stated raid DPS. No dots

Considering it takes into account the best 4/5 last raids across an entire naxxramas run, it's a bit of a stretch to assume that the same mage will consistently be lucky with getting the first ignite enough for it to make a difference compared to the mages that are feeding him DPS. The sample is too big for that. Mages are just beasts in late-game vanilla.

Also hunter pets deal like no fucking damage anyway and nobody in their right mind heals them so they die to cleaves and explosions all the time. I always stack pet damage with players and others probably do so too

Hm, finding much lower scores overall, although none of these guys seem to be stacking manual crowd pummelers (because it's hours of grinding gnomeregan if you go down that road).

+int/spi racial and Salvation+BoK, I don't expect any undead in the top any time soon

#1 spot is held by an UD mage.

He got lucky with first crits then. There's really no other possible reason for that, considering that he beat even Weasel of Synced

If a first crit is all it takes then wouldn't everyone just open up with a rank 1 fireball?

As I explained earlier. It's hard to get lucky for 4 different raids for the duration of an entire raid each time.

see
locks have to rely mainly on shit like wanding in raids till the buff limit goes up and even then they don't get to play with much

The hunter ot the pet because I'm not going to bitch if something that I can easily rez later bites it. I've had people that have kept pet DPS split from my output because they're retarded.

It's much better for a warlock to spec into the sacrifice pet talent for the 15% bonus damage with a bit of destruction and just spam shadowbolts.

What the fuck are you talking about? Raiding as a warlock is exactly the same as a mage, except you spam shadowbolt instead of frostbolt/fireball. I've been raiding in one of the top guilds as a warlock and was 1st or 2nd among mages and warlocks every time up to AQ. Who the fuck uses wand at 60 with life tap/evocation? Do you even raid or did you just come to spout shit?

I have never played lock

I'm leveling a warlock right now while waiting for K3 and I need some thoughts on talents and gameplay.
1. Improved Drain Mana: 30% of mana drained is dealt as damage, which amounts to about half as much dps as drain life and 1/3 shadowbolt. How often does drain mana come into play? Is it even viable in pvp?
2. Curse of Exhaustion. In PvE it's only useful once in a blue moon when you're soloing some full-party tier elite mob. Or could there be something else to it? In PvP it's only useful on warriors and rogues, but rogues can vanish it or remove it with Improved Sprint and warriors are going to slow you by 50% so you both will be crawling around.
3. What's the most optimal way to kill mobs? 2, 3 or 4 at once? At what point health loss is not worth the dps boost from dots?

I don't know why you'd ever use exhaustion when you can just fear but I'm no expert.

Elementals and undead are immune to fear and some mobs have way too much health to fear constantly. Just today I was trying to kill some elite giant in badlands and ran out of mana by the time I got it down to 40%. Fear costs more than what you can regen in 10 sec, but you can regen some mana between casts of exhaustion and can also wand safely when you get osme distance (without fear to break fear).

I knew undead were immune but wasn't aware about elementals.

Best class is priest: can heal, DPS and tank all at once. Prove wrong.

Imp Mana Drain is useless. The damage is worthless. Mana Drain is sometimes useful, but not useful enough and not useful often enough to waste talent points on.

Exhaustion can be useful, but it's super overrated. Amp'd Curse of Agony will usually do a hell of a lot more for you, since like you said, most classes won't be too bothered by a 30% or 50% snare since you have no escape tools of your own. Ironically enough, Curse of Exhaustion is most useful against other Warlocks.

For mob killing, it depends on what you're fighting and how much shadow and spell dmg you have. The optimal way to do it is to Corr > Immo > CoA > SL while your Void is tanking, then you pull aggro, the mob runs to you, the mob runs away in fear before it gets to you and you Drain Soul. While the mob runs to you, you send your Void to the next mob to set up your dots, rinse and repeat until your Void is OOM. In reality, you'll need to Fear mobs as your Void loses aggro and run away from them so the Feared mobs take longer to reach you. Drain tanking is extremely sub-optimal, as is using your Fel Hunter/Imp as mana battery. One of the best tips I can give you is to manually cast your Void's Torment ability every 6 seconds instead of letting it auto cast so that your Void gets a tick of mana regen between Torments. You'll still pull aggro between the second and third Torment, but you'll be able to spend 5+ minutes fighting non-stop instead of 2-3 minutes before your Void runs out of mana. And if you do things properly, your Voidwalker WILL need to be resummoned before you need to eat and drink.

If you're expecting to do a lot of PvP, use a spec like this and fill up the Aff tree first armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc.php?cid=9&d=vanilla&tal=35022005122010000205030014200000000000000000000000

If you don't expect to PvP much, you only need Improved Voidwalker in Demonology.

They're not. He's wrong.

Kronos III should be a gong show, I can't wait.

I remember the tar beast things in Ungoro being immune, but I just assumed that's because they're technically considered shadow based elementals.

What manga?

I just started playing again, got an A/E 12 and a Mo/Me at 8. If you niggies want to hit me up just whisper Chain Sumeragi for a guild invite.

No one fucking does this. Priests are pretty much the only class that would wand in any PvE setting.

No one uses that talent. The damage is completely horrible.

Ever since they nerfed Drain Mana so it can't be used while enemies are seduced, not really. The main uses of Drain Mana are in mana attrition fights against priests/shamans/paladins/druids who attempt to outlast you through healing, but paladins and priests can both dispel your Drain Mana. Usually you just want to spell lock healers with a Felhunter (or just Fear) and murder them while they can't heal. In Burning Crusade it becomes a bit more viable since Contagion and Unstable Affliction talents make it harder to dispel. The only time you might Drain Mana is basically vs Druids and Shamans that heal because their mana pool will keep their health pool going. Otherwise, just kill 'em.

Yeah, it's fucked. But if you're a Gnome you can Escape Artist out of the Warrior slow and begin kiting him with Curse of Exhaustion. Just make sure to deadzone him (ie. stay outside his melee range but inside his minimum intercept range), but once he drops Piercing Howl it's back to slowpoke land. It helps a lot to add an Engineering Discombobulator Ray on top of an amplified Curse of Exhaustion or to use a Free Action Potion so you can run circles around the guy while he's slowed. By itself though CoEx is pretty shitty, which was a recurring vanilla complaint about Warlocks. It's good in mass PvP if they don't have a druid or mage though, since you can just CoEx a lot of enemies from a massive distance.

CTRL+F for "useful warlock info" and read top left corner post under "is lock a pain in the ass to level" greentext. The other way to grind mobs is once you have siphon life you just start aoe kiting mobs with instant dots (corruption, CoA, siphon life) and you keep running so they never hit you.

Ah, the Everquest bard approach. Can't say I've ever seen anyone actually do that though.

Whatever you do. Don't play with Anons from 8ch. Too much autism in one place means constant infighting and nothing ever gets done unless you have one person that does everything. Also, don't play with swedes.

You mean don't play with horde players.

Nah, alliance is full of trannies playing human females.

Don't forget night elf "females" with hands almost as broad as their shoulders.

Iron Guard is the most cringe guild I have ever had to deal with.

They once had a prolonged debate about how eating pussy essentially made you a faggot, because you were being temporarily submissive to a woman.

Literally an alt right meme guild filled with perma virgins.

Eating pussy does make you a faggot. You should never eat pussy. Any "man" that eats pussy may as well just bend over and let Jamal rail him in his boi pucci.

big feels on Long

I tried

JUST

i'll hop on gw sometime here and ask dude for a g invite, but like i said i'm mostly playing vanilla wow nowadays, only playing a tiny bit of gw really.

TBC servers already peaked with the felmyst launch fiasco tbh

That's a shame. What happened?

An autistic dying man dangled the first real quality TBC server in front of some 10000+ people who had been hyping themselves up for weeks, and then he took it away from them, laughing.

Maybe you had to be there.

What did Felmyst do that other private servers couldn't? I never really got the appeal of a TBC or Wrath server since both of those expansions went to shit by the last patch.

Gummy is a developer by profession. He also has severe autism and muscle dystrophy which is melting his retarded brain.

The vanilla questing content on his TBC server was scripted to perfection. His TBC server had better 1-60 scripting than every single vanilla server ever released. Unfortunately his autism for perfection is overshadowed by his autism for randomly abandoning projects and sucking blizzards cock.

So do other TBC servers have comparable Outland level accuracy?

None of them. You can play on Gummys right now if you want. He re-opened the server and last time I checked there were a few hundred people online and it seemed to be growing at a steady rate.

Be advised, Gummy has called private servers unethical regardless of how hard blizzard fucks their player base and every argument that was thrown at him about how classic might be shit or that they might want to play a different expansion was responded to with "lol just get over it". But if you're the kind of person to put blind trust in a dying crippled irish jew then go for it.

Otherwise you're stuck with slavshit paymane which is alright if all you care about is arena's.

Keep telling yourself that faggot.

I want in. I don't care if he spergs out and shuts it down in three weeks because I will be doing heroics in two.

The two natures are fighting each other for supremacy. The jew is there telling him to save shekels no matter what, and so he keeps opening private servers, while the potato nigger in him tells him slavish obedience to his Blizzard overlords is the way to go.

calm down nigger

First off no goycord or circlejerk allowed. If it comes to it oust the drama faggots. we'll play and level together and see how long we last before it comes time to raid. I want to at least try with by pugging with another guild and skew heavily in favor of when it comes to loot distribution.

Iron Guard fell apart because it didn't have any real officers. The GM was a bit of a sperg but he was essentially doing the work of 5 people and it made raiding a miserable experience for everyone.

Healing assignments were never done, buff assignments were never done, basic shit that officers should have been doing that would have made the raids much smoother was just ignored. The GM was raid leading, distributing loot, everything you could think of.

Most people here seem to be of the same mindset as the people in Iron Guard. It didn't fall apart because of drama or goycord (not that I want to use that cancer), it fell apart because raid leading in vanilla is incredibly difficult. If you approach the raid as a group of casuals who just want to shoot the shit and don't get the fundamentals in order because "lol who cares just a game", you'll end up with 4+ hour molten core runs.

Vanilla raiding isn't feasible without a core of autistic officers who organize and put a lot of work into the guild. Just the fact you're raiding with people you like doesn't make it fun. The act of raiding in vanilla simply isn't fun for anyone. I think you'd be very hard pressed to find a person who legitimately enjoys MC or BWL. ZG and AQ are a different story, but that's a long ways away. You raid to have fun in open world content with your guild, it's a means to an end.

So I hope you guys have experienced raid leaders.

I could have done that EZ

Also on that note I realized for the book of Grudges we should hold off on adding anyone who is from either the horde or alliance guild and leave it as the "Ganjitsu clause"

For those who don't know, long before even my first rage quit there was a sperg in the guild named Ganjitsu who basically not only bailed from the guild but would bitch about us in general and world at every opportunity back when nost came out. IIRC it was like 3-4 days into nost itself when he happened.

The Ganjtisu clause is basically "Those who sperg and get ousted from the guild are safe until they start acting like little bitches about it be it in the threads or in game"

So this should cover redditors, larpers, and other shit tier faggots who want to treat the guild chat like their own personal in-joke so they can feel cool about "playing with 8ch", because faggots like that exist.

these fresh threads u fags keep putting up are fucking patheic, no one is going to roll kornos 3 with lightshope fresh is in june and why the fuck would u roll a fresh server when u wont even see naxx before classic do faggots enjoy endlessly doing molterncore and bwl and quit when aq comes around because they cant even get past the first boss?

lol

I really wanted to try out BWL and AQ with My first time raiding in vanilla was in that guild and its a shame it couldn't continue.

No you dont

LETS MAKE IT FUCKING HAPPEN

LOL

I've only ever ran BWL once with a bunch of randoms in TBC but I hated it. The place feels way too cramped. MC and ZG will always be my favorite, though I've heard fun stuff about AQ20 and if Naxx in wrath was even halfway representative of its original release I think I'd enjoy it too, 40man tedium baggage aside of course.

I've ever only set foot inside MC and to be fair BWL is supposed to still be within BRS so yeah

I was just really disappointed that you didn't fight Nefarion on top of the mountain inside a volcano or something. It's just yet another square room with ruined pillars.

Most of BWL involves the raid stacking on the edge of a wall in different spots as to avoid Line of Sight to the boss.

I'm more talking about the general aesthetic than the tactics.

It didn't.

just a reminder that if you are from Iron Guard to play on alliance in Folly (same leadership) while if you are not from Iron Guard to play on on Horde.

and had 0 officers/GMs in common.

What?

You can make it out if you just open your eyes.

Please niggu

Ignore the numales, eventually their wife's boyfriend will buy them a switch and they'll shut up.

Also a reminder it does take 10s to get a guild charter verified so people on both factions chip in a few copper or a silver if you can to speed shit up. worry about tabards later

It was actually an understatement if anything. I'd even go so far as to say it had 0 players in common (out of the reasonably active core in ).

How feasible is AOE farming dungeons to level up? I know BRD and DME are good but what about the earlier ones? I'm thinking about running mage and teaming up with people to duo shit.

Yes, yes they do. All servers seem to die right when AQ comes out, probably more because there are no more 5 mans at that point.

And what leadership was that? Iron Guard had literally no officer core and 1 guy forming god awful pugs occasionally and once he left the guild instantly fell apart.

So what leadership are you referring to? Or are you just trying to bait people into playing on the tranny babby mode crutch faction?

This is the top secret mage leveling guide. Teaming up with people to grind is almost never a good idea.

I might write a big guide on all the autistic little tips and tricks for leveling on a fresh server, but I'm still unsure if I want to play this shit game again or not. Teaming up with people to level is never a good idea though generally speaking.

Servers die at AQ because unless you're in an established top guild who can consistently clear MC and BWL very fast raiding becomes exponentially more draining on you now that you need to clear 3 full raids each week. So average guilds fall apart because they still feel obligated to do those raids because they need the gear, but they can't reasonably get the content done within 2 raid days while also progressing AQ. The raid structure in vanilla is an absolute clusterfuck.

I brought up team because Kronos is removing the exp penalty for grouping.

We had old people from nost. Everyone that was active in Folly wasn't related nor ran by some Iron fag from what I was aware.

You will never be happy.

And neither will you.

incorrect. they're not removing the penalty, they're just lessening it. they've said explicitly that solo will still give more exp than grouping.

That's disappointing. Why bother at all then?

so that grouping will be more viable than before, obviously. grouping has a lower penalty for exp than before, so grouping is more viable, but still not as viable as soloing.

I'd rather they just remove the penalty entirely at least until the starting zones stop being congested.

Happiness is a jewish construct designed to reduce productivity.

An MMO that punishes you for playing with other people is pretty fucking retarded. I'd vote to have the penalty removed all together.

What would stop you from just leveling that way though?

IIRC on nost they were fucking stupid and when I was trying out the idea of a "guild tank" account we figured out the easiest way to do it was to have 3 people in a group, a 60 to help run low level dungeons, the guild tank, and a "anchor" to keep the Gtank from being kicked from the instance.

What we'd do is Gtank kicks the 60 from the groupo, 60 is still inside instance. tank gets in initial damage, tagging it as theirs, 60 then proceeds to AoE everything down giving full EXP of elite mobs to the Gtank and from there a simple reinvite to the 60 and he's back before the timer knocks him out of the instance.

At one point I even had a macro set up as to kick the 60 and reinvite him at the same time so the prompt was there.

i dont know why you are trying to lie so badly

I was just thinking of normal leveling within the same level range. In which case there would be nothing preventing you from 5 man leveling all the way to 60 which would be a good thing.

When it comes to boosting I don't really care because it's not really something that's done often despite how lucritive it is even with how XP works normally. Adjust the XP tables accordingly.

Elves are the best.

For killing and fucking, yes.

reduced EXP is a con to a pro of more people. If you removed the penalty why do anything other than quest with people? Give and take works, speaking of

I need to test something on their server. to the user rollin dorf hunter ATM do you still have your tram flute?

i do not, did that quest long ago and gave that fucker his flute back.

fucking hell they have foreman blackjack fixed

sage for doublebost, but /w runoc if you have a q so we dont shit up the thread, plus i'm running scholo atm.

Correct. It rewards social behavior in an MMORPG, as it should be. Why would you penalize social behavior? You're arguing that you should create an MMORPG that penalizes people for playing together because some people might want to play by themselves. This is the same argument that brought about LFR.

Because you need a upside and downside to things to make a player choose one over the other. Typically players will still (in vanilla) communicate and in areas where the players group up for kill quests there is still a socializing aspect. But at the same time you have to remember the exp split also affects things like elite mobs which give greater than normal EXP. If you removed this sharing penalty there would be people just leveling in dungeons and foregoing the quests ins in the world as you can run these small areas, get a ton of EXP,money and loot.

While you're arguing only exp not lessened and distributed by the number of players present in a group, why not just go full retail and have crap like personal loot?

You can adjust dungeon XP accordingly. Personal loot has nothing to do with it.

Let me put it this way. As it stands right now in order to level efficiently in vanilla you avoid grouping with players 90% of the time, never do dungeons, and never need to form long-term bonds to efficiently hit the max level. I'd much rather shoot the shit with some people while we grind every mob in sight. Now that I think about it though that would result in a lot of autistic mob tag wars that wouldn't be fun if you can't kill people on your own faction.

Vanilla really doesn't allow for a lot of fun, factions were a mistake.

There's the issue here, you're basing the entire thing around min-maxing your time to hit 60. I find that funny considering you're preaching about the "social aspect" of an MMO

World chat, General chat, Guild chat

The utter state of yourself faggot

Why would you play something like vanilla WoW if you don't care about efficiency? It has absolutely no redeeming factors besides being an autistic grinding simulator.

If you want to level and enjoy doing it with other people it will take you 4 times as long. Even if you just grouped with 1 other player from 1-60 you would constantly be underleveled. Punishing players for playing together is fucking retarded no matter how you spin it. "lol who cares just make your own fun stop min-maxing" is not an argument.

I would rather feel obligated to play with others than feel obligated to avoid them.

That's one of Guild Wars 2's best features. Playing with other people you meet in the world isn't detrimental. When the game came out at least, when you ran into another doing an event you went "fuck ya". When you run into someone else out in the world when you play WoW, you go "oh ffs he's gonna steal my quest mobs/drops". For all the things GW2 did wrong, other players in the world not being a pain to deal with was a MAJOR plus.

yeah, the aspect of gw2 where the higher-leveled char would drop down to the max level of the area for questing with friends and stuff so you could still play together was a major plus for that game. shame that it's one of the only pluses that pile of garbage has :/ such a missed opportunity.

Then why not play a korean MMO if all you care about is the grind?

Yeah mate Korean MMOs are up your alley,

Why would I play gookshit cancer when vanilla WoW satisfies my desire for a gind? I'm content with the grind and your response is that I should play a different game? Are you retarded?

Because your the retard who needs to race to level cap and potentially miss out on good shit that happens like gank squads or just wPvP in general because it would "ruin your efficient grind"

I've done babbies first leveling adventures more than enough.

ok

THREE MORE WEEKS ANONS. THREE MORE WEEKS.
How burned out on you? Have you already gotten sick of banilla before the new server even launched? Are you waiting for the server to launch before you play? Have you made arrangements to cease your wagecucking for the big launch?

i started leveling a dorf hunter on K2 to get a feel for the server about 30 days ago, see if there were any bugs, etc. no major bugs and only a few minor ones, maybe 3-4 minor bugs total, so pretty bug-free overall. i'm just gonna be doing sone dungeons and raids on the huntard until K3 at which point i'll be rerolling there obvs. still can't decide if priest, lock, or druid, but going horde most likely.
armory.twinstar.cz/character-sheet.xml?r=Kronos&cn=Runoc
so nothing too impressive or anything, but decent for the time /played i suppose.

I quit playing WoW about a month ago. Considering coming back to play K3 but I also deleted all of my UI configs and bots that I had setup so it's going to be a lot of work to get it all up and running the way I like again. Plus I would need to play a class that didn't make me want to kill myself every minute I was playing like priest did.

So I want to play as a Paladin. I've never really invested into playing as them but I hear a lot of mixed messages.

I hear paladins suck at tanking, yet they have the best AOE threat and generally make huge threat and can't taunt.

I Also hear paladins do ok dps for pvp yet people would rather build them as healers because of how tanky they are for it? With how they seem lacking in dps or tanking, is this why people genrally go healers with them? If so would it be bad if I actually made myself a tank paladin up to level 50?

I have never went for engineering but I know they have a lot of good stunning tools which could work great with a paladin with their long stuns.

I would like to know a viable build for paladins thats simply not a healslut that can work with engineering. I don't mind healing, but I imagine focusing on that would be terrible for leveling up or pvping.

Attached: 1456975246283.gif (302x227, 303.54K)

Classic when?

are you actually planning on giving blizz money to play on the servers that they'll undoubtedly fuckup soon enough?

I believe that it's impossible for them to fuck up in this.

Non-holy paladins are weak in group PvP because of their lack of impact. For solo PvP they can actually be decent since paladins have good staying power (and they can't just ignore you and go for your friends like in group PvP).
Also Gnomish death ray suits paladins perfectly since it does a lot of damage that paladins sorely lack and the fact that you can avoid the self-damage while inside your paladin bubble.

>i trust (((blizzard)))
how does it feel being retarded?

Tank paladins work if you let your group know ahead of time that you have no taunt and that they need to cool their fucking ADD and actually hit the right mobs. Good luck pulling that off though when the gnome mage or night elf hunter decides to go full stereotype and AOE everything like an asshole.
You might want a warrior buddy to offtank.

I am more so concerned that people wont party with me if I tank a dungeon as a paladin.
But the AOE threat sounds fun.

He died or something?

Attached: a1a33a536dc3bb4e5213a3ba66d75f6f74f7ea1943f42264a67f2527ae6ddbbf.png (640x480, 420.37K)

I think he was running most of the raids and organised a lot of it and got tired that no one helped him with it.

believe me, user
they can completely ruin the game if they change it in certain manners that'd cause some to draw similarities to legion
but, of course, they wouldn't ruin the game if they increased the maximum damage of rank 3 of frostbolt by 1

People aren't going to complain because tanks are by far the most in demand for groups.

true but with pally tanks it just flatout doesn't work in some dungeons, a pally cannot maintank lbrs, ubrs, strat live, etc even.

I've had a paladin tank LBRS before but the rest is sadly true. Dire Maul is also hell because of all the mana draining and snares.

They CAN tank 5 mans. It's absolute cancer for everyone involved, but they can do it. It's going to slow and painful, but it can be better than waiting hours to find a tank.

at that point i'll just do something else in the meantime and try to find a group another time, i'm not gonna do thru a wipefest where i have to dps at 1/10th my normal rate so i don't pull aggro from the taunt-less pally. scholo, strat UD etc notwithstanding, pallys cannot tank for any practical purposes and you're prolly better off just waiting for an actual tank or doing soemthing else.

You can be a hybrid healer/tank Paladin in raids with a spec like this:
classicdb.ch/?talent#sVxuzxZVGoIczvo
Illumination is the most important healer talent and this spec has it

Attached: de5df5737b7ee2eef7d9f3779a7c297cc710bc57653879e7e8c1d1cfa88e8f68.jpg (641x556, 50.33K)

Oh, but you're not going to be tanking any threat-sensitive bosses any time soon even with this spec. I should have mentioned that. Instead you'll just end up offtanking minor adds or AoE tanking the whelps in the suppression room.

That's in TBC. In vanilla they are just objectively terrible. It's just a farming spec.

You're just going to find yourself OOM constantly as ret because you'll need to be occasionally healing people to actually be useful. It's pointless to do this and you would just be better off playing a warrior or rogue if you want to hit things.

There is no logical reason to play a DPS or tank paladin. The only reasoning behind it is thematics. I understand thematics but the only people that actually consider these specs based entirely on thematics are people who are retarded or have never hit 60 before and stepped foot into end-game content.

If you aren't a subhuman you'll quickly learn at 60 just how completely worthless you are to the team, and that should make you feel bad. Perhaps it would be acceptable if any of the meme specs were fun or interesting, but they aren't. Ret paladin is literally auto attack the class, same with shaman. On difficult encounters you'll find yourself being told to just spam heals on tank like Chromaggus.

Only play meme specs if you are well ware of what you are doing and are self-aware of your sociopathic tendencies.

You might have brain problems user.

It isn't. Whatever you think sounds fun for meme specs (besides some instances of PvP), is not fun. Your "fun" will be pressing 1 button every 5 seconds and auto attacking while also forcing your group to literally just stop pressing buttons so they don't do more threat than you. You'll just be pissing off everyone who has to put up with being in your group.

I'm not trying to shit on anyones dreams, but this is how vanilla works. Raiding and dungeons are already miserable enough with people min-maxing hardcore, adding meme specs to the mix builds a serious amount of resentment in the group dynamic. You hinder up to 39 people so you can auto attack with a pink raid frame instead of a brown one. There's some e-celeb guild master on chinks hope that plays ret and he gave himself every amazing warrior piece in the game and barely beats tank dps. It's cancer.

I don't remember this. Can you please elaborate?

Attached: StrongHeteroMale.PNG (1096x818, 745.58K)

Pretty sure it was just some slav girl and not a tranny, considering Long said on multiple occasions that trannies would be kicked on sight.

A large majority of the people who play on these private servers are NEET euros who live off their socialist government handouts. As such you are immersing yourself into a hyper-liberal atmosphere where the GMs go absolutely bananas over showing even the slightest rightwing opinions. They will ban your fucking character for saying black people like watermelon and demand that you apologize to them. You will never recapture your original feels of playing it back in 2006 no matter how hard you try and most of the people you are going to be playing with are the most blue-pilled normal faggots imaginable.

Warrior is still better for tanking the suppression room because of the sheer number of whelps you will have on you. Also warrior will have much higher HP/Defense/Armor in T1 over a Paladin. Paladins also go OOM where as all the whelps give you infinite rage as a warrior. Paladin tank is boomkin tier.

Basically someone looted a ring out of Majordomo's chest and some people in the guild got upset about it and blamed Long(the chest is FFA). The next day before the Onyxia raid he was in the channel while the officers + some members shit-talked him for 30 minutes because they didn't think he was there. They were accusing him of being shady and criticizing him for prioritizing Anons from here over PUG normal faggots. Long was doing all the organizing/recruiting/leading/raid leading at that point, so he told them to fuck off and gave GM to someone else and quit the game.

AoE leveling is a meme. It only works on dead servers.

I know who you are talking about and I am pretty sure its a real girl.

Definitely won't be the same leadership. I know for a fact that the leadership from Iron Guard(minus Long hes not playing at all) won't be playing on Kronos.

Attached: b1d40ac1569fd032906f519c8e2c39d84f7d67534c8dcb35767df217870164a6.png (960x720, 680K)

It's ok though, I'm black

Not really. Well you're right about the NEET euros living off of their socialist governments, thats literally 90% of private server populations, but every decent guild I've been in has been fine with people ranting about niggers and faggots.

It was his fault if you look at it as an isolated incident. The real problem is that the officers in the guild were useless and he was doing basically everything on his own including leading pugs with a bunch of random chinks and the people in the guild weren't very good players. Doing that for weeks is some of the most mentally taxing shit imaginable. But the mindset of "lel fuck normalfags let's just ninja shit shit we r anonymos" is fucking retarded, especially when you're in a pretty shit guild that can't even muster 40 people for a raid. Loot rules need to be established multiple times during the start of a raid on voice and in the chat. This is a standard practice.

So I understand the mistake, but his inability to acknowledge that he fucked up by not properly stating the loot rules was kind of silly and ultimately sealed the death of the guild. The officers crying about it but being incapable of understanding that it is their job to support the role of raid leader by doing things like heal assignments and also making sure everyone knows the loot rules was another big issue. All around it was a guild with no leadership to speak of. Just some people that wanted to hang out and talk about killing kikes, which vanilla WoW is not a very good or fun game for. In order to preform well you need to take the game more seriously than other high functioning normal person should have to.

Not even remotely true. I did it on chinks hope with massive population. You just need to weave it into questing where you can and know when it's viable and what spots to use. The raptors in Unguro for example are god tier for gold and xp/hour. A lot of the white items you'll get from AoE grinding will be worth good gold if you're playing at the start of the server as well because everyone will be leveling new professions in the coming weeks.

Hey, tired of leveling the same old fashioned way? Looking for some challenge and fun in the new Kronos 3 server? Then accept the

==MAD JUNKER CHALLENGE==

What is a Mad Junker challenge? It is a fun and challenging way of leveling that will cause laughter and frustration

How does it work?
The Mad Junker challenge lasts from the beginning when you make your character to the end when you reach level 60. In this challenge, you are not allowed to do some key things that you would normally do when you level. You start of the challenge by throwing away your equipment at the beginning of the challenge, including the things in your backpack. Now you must follow these set of rules:

1. No accepting or completing quests, this also includes class quests
2. No buying things from vendor or AH, this also includes food, mats and mount
3. No boosting or receiving financial or material help from other players

The moment you break these rules, the challenge fails

What you are allowed to do:
1. Sell things
2. Pick up spells and abilities from trainer
3. Use talent tree
4. Picking loot from your corpses
5. Going to dungeons with other players or doing group quests with similar leveled players (Note you must not accept their group quest or do any kind of multi boxing, which is considered boosting)
6. Repair
7. Use taxi service
8. Get hearthstone from the innkeeper and use it
9. You can play any class/race/faction you like

The beauty of the Mad Junker challenge is that your entire equipment and loot will come from the mobs rather than quests.

The Mad Junker challenge lasts until the moment you ding to 60. Once you reach 60, you will successfully complete the challenge

Do chinks really fill up lights hope?
I have been playing for quite a long time still when elysium splitted up into it.

To be honest when I made a paladin, I had a lot of people interact with me, I had level 60s jumping in to save me, talk to me and even secure some ores and chests. Which is suprising since most 60s generally afk in a big city for ony buff. I am not sure if this is just because of the low level areas or that I tuned out the chinks but I have not noticed many Xiao players.

I am not denying theres chinks but maybe they died down or its probably exaggerated with how its filled with them? At most the only foreign people I encounter are Russians.

Attached: 1465550357398.jpg (1600x1638, 222.41K)

Light's Hope has chinks but after Nostalrius and Elysium it looks like the Balkans in comparison. Also, people are nice to you because they want to groom you into their own personal healslut. Don't let that happen.

bullshit. if you mention the holohoax in kronos worldchat, you'll get lots of folks agreeing that it never hapened and others not caring, maybe one or two will actually defend the holohoax and you still wont get banned for it. i told a dude in /w "you really should kill yourself you niggerloving piece of shit", he screenshotted and reported me, and HE GOT WARNED by GMs for evading my ignore list by making alts, and i got no warning at all. you could not be more wrong, atleast about this server.

I kinda wish the guild didnt die, I cared more about having to play together with everyone else then getting loot, the gank squads in the vietnam zone was the best shit.

Chinks are a horde problem. They make up over half the faction. Alliance is made up of trannies and reddit, which tend to be better at games than chinks.

It is funny how well over half of all gold spammers are undead. Do they just happen to have the least secure passwords or what?

So who's going Alliance with me this time around?

Attached: gadgetrape.jpg (1540x751, 199.94K)

MC runs had normalfags on it since it needed fucking 40 people, after winning a roll Long made him say thanks on mic it may have been a real grill but I doubt it

yes

www.strawpoll.me/15011652
Assuming even half these numbers actually play, pretty good starting crew.

Not everyone voted or wants to

It was a slavshit girl in the guild m8. She talked plenty before and started yelling on VOIP at all the people talking shit about the GM behind his back when the guild was falling apart.

I don't know exactly because I'm not autistic enough to orbit people or pay attention to most of the guild autism, but they sounded like a girl and the guild had a no trannies rule.

that might have been steelroar

I remember there was one chick back in infinity who played with us, IIRC she rolled tauren warrior.

I still try.

Attached: 0a21626f04569afa8c86f225ff26e28d3c53683fd19a78c2ffd0cfd677b83c08.png (1920x1080 414.83 KB, 81.11K)

The everyst guild was supposed to be casual because >raiding in 50 pop server, is it going to be more serious/focused now?

update on my journey thru K2 to find any bugs. pet pathing is a bit lackluster but not nearly as bad as folks have said and is on the list of stuff being fixed for K3 so not worried there. on my huntard i've run the following dungeons and raids: vc, wc, stockade, gnomer, sfk, bfd, rfk rfd, zf, st, brd, scholo, strat ud/live, dm(all wings), lbrs, ubrs, zg, aq20, mc. there have been 0 bugs with bosses or ai pathing inside the dungeons outside of pets as previously stated. i'm doing ony in a few days and will update if there's any bugs there but i doubt it. only found a few bugs with quests out in the world and all but one were fixed by relogging (the one that wasn't was that the questreceiver in the rebel camp right as you enter stv from duskwood wasn't able to have the q turned into him).
so very bugfree so far, overall.
however, one issue that did bug me is that certain mineral nodes are oversaturated compared to blizzard vanilla, specifically gold, and to a lesser extent truesilver. this has resulted in the price of gold and truesilver being so undercut most of the time that you have retards actually auctioning it for less than vendor price. however other nodes that aren't oversaturated still sell very good on AH, like thorium and mithril in particular are very good moneymakers. for example, you can go to andorhal river in wpl and just go up and down the river and have 30-40 gold ore in around 15minutes. that's the only actual issue i've found on the otherwise very smooth and well-scripted server.

Have you played in their PTR? You can use the command to lvl instantly to 60.
Isn't that because the server is dead since people are waiting K3 thus no one wanting to farm minerals?

I'd have to agree, nodes aren't bein harvestyed mainly due to lack of players doing it. come K3 you'll see it again.

IIRC he's playing on K2

I remember seeing Gold and Iron nodes in Durotar, right outside of the starting area in the hills. Probably other examples of that but it's the only one sticking out to me.

So since the clusterfuck that happened earlier I'm suggesting a move to /vg/ come server launch or next thread, whichever comes first.

That way the kike won't sinkt he thread if shitposting DOES get too out of hand

finally found a bug that managed to piss me off. the ZG bats, when tamed as pets, have a 1.5 atk speed when it's supposed to be 1.0. on the other hand, it's already on the confirmed bug list so it'll prolly be fixed soon.

why not just stay Holla Forums? i missed what happened regarding a clusterfuck or something, but i just checked out /vg/ and it's deader than my hopes and dreams.

it won't be dead if people start posting there. Also why stay on here when mark has fucked people over and sees himself, by his own words as "gatekeeper of Holla Forums culture"

Yeah, Ill be posting on /vg/

Fuck off.

good point i guess. i'll checkout the /vg/ thread if one happens.

I made one for now.

>>>/vg/27310

After all of that shitposting in everyst threads with dozens of posts per thread, it's kind of funny watching you desperately try to bait people into moving into your brand new dead board.

you kinda fucked up your OP in that thread, the whole plan was to form two guilds, one ally one horde, you shoulda just copypasted the OP from this thread imo. the plan is not just form a bunch of guilds, but two guilds, one for each faction.

wasn't mine. I just cross linked. I can transplant it though if need be.

Wanna know something funnier?
After the everyst threads, I guess WoW PS threads were on a permanent shit list and I had to actually talk to mark to keep him from nuking these as well, citing an agreement among the anons to kick the goycord to the curb to avoid drama. Otherwise according to him, these threads were kill on sight

This was because of you. You were the one who went into every single thread to tell people not to play, invoke old, unrelated guild drama and being a huge cockgobbler in general.

Also telling lies about how was in a goycord and it was a remake of some other guild that none of us even heard about.

[Citation needed]
Wanna calm down? You're getting riled up over nothing. moving to /vg/, which is going full vidya is going to be the healthier choice in the long run when it comes to longevity of these threads. Unless you want to keep them running here, waiting for shit like this to be used as an excuse to shut them down.

What happened? I refuse to post anywhere besides these threads after the obese kike banned me over and over again for an hour straight for absolutely no reason what so ever a few days ago.

Going to a dead /vg/ board is hardly a long-term solution. I don't know what happened that is making people talk of an exodus because I was sperging about that a few days ago so it's unrelated, but I agree. This board has gone to complete shit and I'm not sure why anyone expects otherwise with a literal jew running it.

well even tho /vg/ is deader than Holla Forums atm, i'm gonna post there regularly for awhile atleast, if other anons do too then maybe we can make it more active. mark unstickied the cs1.6 gamenight thread, then banned a bunch of anons for 6hrs when they called him out on it, which is pretty much bullshit. plus he deleted the "solve this puzzle" thread the one user started, and the "tell your stories of griefing in vidya" thread a few weeks back, all of which are vidya-related and none of which had reason to be deleted imo.

Are you denying you went into evey everyst wow thread to tell people not to play? Why are you shilling a new board when we don't even know who the BO is?

It's fine as a temporary sanctuary in case the fat kikes autism flares up again, but generals are despised by most people on Holla Forums and it's deemed as cuckchan culture, which isn't inherently wrong. So a board dedicated to them will never take off.

A couple here or there on a slow site like this isn't the end of the world though, but if you move these threads entirely to a dead board it will just be 10 anons circle jerking until it dies off again. You won't attract any new or returning players because literally no one actively visits /vg/ to check things out.

Why is the kronos thread being blamed for shit-posting in the game night thread though? I still don't understand.

The best we can hope for now is the fat kike continuing to be a retard and ban on topic discussion. Maybe people will wake up and someone who isn't a literal jew will make a new board. It's hilarious watching cuckchan retards in awe whenever he starts to namefag like they are witnessing moot himself or some shit then they start to suck his cock every time he ""apologizes"" for deleting good discussion routinely and consistently. This place is fucked.

Everyst was terrible and anyone who shilled against it was doing gods work.

Mark's gone and fucked the /radcorp/ guys over again, this time, unsticking the CS gamenight at one point last night for that Sonic mania announcement really why can't he sticky both, it's not hard. not only does OP feel slighted, but most of the anons. resulting in over 70% of the UID count in the thread being banned and mark telling people to go back to cuckchan if they don't like his A-log tier actions.

It's only dead due to people not posting, more people post, less dead it becomes. help me help you logic

I had to have Toomy explain what the fuck happened because after I peaked in on the very first everyst thread created I knew it was going to go badly and added Everyst to my filter to hide the threads. I also know by nature anons will take anything negative said about things they like as a personal attack done by a specific person. So I could stand with my hands behind my back and still have retards like you accusing me of starting the house fire because I left the house in a huff

This anons concern about the BO is also valid. Regardless this board has reached a majority for cuckchan posters now so I doubt any of them will migrate to any other board.

but the CS gamenight wasn't /radcorp/, besides he's been promoting them if anything.

So you're a lying nigger on top of being a drama queen. Thank you for clarifying to me who is behind this push for moving to /vg/.

Those are cuckchan posters, why would we care about them?

The guy hosting it is one of the /radcorp/ guys which is why I said it

user you're getting really upset, move on and stop acting like a sperg. You've got accusations but no proof, this isn't like whatever sub-reddit you crawled out of where all it takes is heresay to get people to believe you.

but it wasn't /radcorp/, stop lying nigger and stop trying to shill your board.

Are you ok little buddy? There seems to be some disconnect with what I'm saying and what your brain is processing. While it wasn't a /radcorp/ "official" gamenight, the guy still making the thread and hosting was from there thus still related/

I suppose. My original point still stands though. We need a new Holla Forums board, not a /vg/ board. Holla Forums isn't active enough to justify segregating video game discussion.

Fuck off kike

problem is it's been tried. At least let /vg/ this time stand for Video Games. BO over there is reworking the board to allow both one offs and generals

If you're so upset stay here, make the threads on here. We'll notice a slight uptick in retardation this way

I am not here trying to convince other people, I got all the proof that I need. I know you are the same person who was shitting up the everyst threads from the start and was making shit up to try to keep people away from the guild there because it had nothing to do with your goycord circlejerk.

Bit of a branding issue there since most people connect /vg/ with a cancerous namefag general thread circlejerk, but I hope it works out.

Bunker board time already? What happened? I've been wagecucking way more than I've wanted too this week, and have too again today, unfortunately.

Mark becoming unbearable and banning fags for no discernible reason other than he wanted to push his shitty Sonic sticky.

Go check out the old gamenight thread. This is copied from there:

I smell (((someone))) is behind this push to get rid of this board.

Attached: 1427995704118.jpg (600x610, 37.44K)

TL;DR

That is 100% understandable and no one can be faulted for thinking that. Then again this is another chance to prove 8ch superiority by making /vg/ here Video Games and MAYBE slightly less cancerous

Where is it then?
You're a special one I'll give you that

Attached: 1354599070629.jpg (640x480, 29.74K)

I didn't actually realise how many people moved over to /vg/. It's actually looking pretty active and the BO is engaging in meta discussion.

This is looking a lot more promising than I thought. I thought it was just some small move only this general was doing. If people are legitimately migrating there and it's allowing non-general threads to be made it could be great.

Now we just need to hope the BO isn't a retarded kike. They seem to naturally gravitate to moderation roles on forums.

You forgot to mention that even after both threads were stickied that the CS thread was still filled with meta shit with mark himself participating in the faggotry and then banning himself and the rest of the metafags. Now you and a few other generals are taking this latest drama and are trying to start a coup to D&C the board.

Attached: jewes.jpg (501x502, 73.52K)

he should know by now that's not going to stop them

Honestly, I don't wanna move. Nor probably will I either, but if the BO keeps this shit up I would not be surprised if people did get too fed up with his shit. Mark really just needs to calm his fucking ass down.

Unlike you, I won't put energy into telling people what to do. If they think moving into a new board will solve everything then they can do that and be content while the high lasts. I just wanted to know what kind of people were supporting that board, people like you. I won't be moving there.

Bullshit, you've been trying to shill /vg/ this entire time. Also notice how most of the bans were for meta shit in the CS thread. They were also for 2 hours with only a couple of posters getting 6 hours. You smell more Jewish than Mark.

the fact that they got banned at all is shit. Maybe its okay for you if you only get 2 inches of cock in your ass, I'll be off somewhere else getting none.

Yeah, he's been pretty generous with """""rule 4"""" bans lately.

Toppest wew. He died twelve times on sonic in game, and now his board is dying to sonic too, the irony. Alright lads, I'll be posting honestly, probably only once every few days, I loathe the wagecucking job I have, hope I get a new one soon in both threads when I can.

A volunteer spent like 50 minutes banning me for meta discussion the other day while I just had my IP automatically cycling between posts. That was a good laugh.

I think you have me and someone else mixed up. I've made about 4 posts today max, all of which in the past 30 minutes. Though there has been plenty of people shilling the other board, so maybe you're thinking of another person.

If you don't remember BO's and Vols can't track us down. HW also removed notes back in 2014, but I doubt you'd remember that.

So you fucked up, blame it on mark and then you think a new board will be just fine. What if someone like you starts shitposting threads they don't like there? Are you all retarded teenagers or just really really autistic?

So basically you're shitting up the board and blaming it on Mark.

Suit yourself

So what you want people to do is stay here and put up with Bullshit, only being allowed to complain without changing anything? tht's some /r9k/ tier beta mindset if I've ever seen it.

I shouldn't expect any honest answer from you, but answer me this: are you a hotpocket in /vg/?

Come on user, you have all the answers. Why do you need to ask me this? Clearly your clairvoyance should have given you the answer.

Mark banned me for on topic discussion. He kept banning me and another poster while we continued to have that discussion despite his constant deletion of our posts. The conversation was literally about the original post in the thread. If he thought the conversation was off topic then he should have deleted the thread. He didn't.

I don't know where you lackies come from but I'm glad that this board will finally get the death it deserves.

So then maybe it wasn't on topic

___It was.____

I don't believe you

Unfortunate

Does anyone know how accurate class quests are on Kronos? I can't seem to find any info on it.

i've done hunter quests and no problem there, and i haven't heard anything from anyone about any issues with any of the other classes' quests, so afaik there's no issues.

Did that include the ST ones? They tend to be left out for no particular reason I've seen.

Those ST quest were added fairly late in vanilla and have overpowered rewards. That's why they're usually time-gated on private servers.

wtf is this game and where do I download

Surely by ZG they should all be in though.

tank paladins can generate completely retarded amounts of threat in a raid setting if you cast judgement of light
if you have the dps only autoattack/wand for 10 seconds then go all out, they won't pull aggro
however, tank paladins are not uncrushable; 2 bad crushing blows and thats it
paladins are not MTs

also, if you've really gotta taunt, you can cast BoP on the guy that pulled aggro

Is Kronos down for anyone else?

>>>/vg/27310

Reminder

the ST quests work fine as well, no problems there. no idea if they'll be timegated on K3 or not, but did mine on K2 and lots of others did theirs on K2 also with 0 problems.

sage for doublebost.

9 MORE DAYS, BROTHRES!

Bump, 8 more days