Gamer Goy Pals That Were Marx'd

Any of you niggers have any old buddies that have always played vids, but failed to dip out as things went full-marxist? Childhood friends that indulged in your favorite past-time that were too low functioning to perceive the propaganda and direct threat to their very identity? Share your stories about watching old bros sink into the soypit of faggotry.

Jump to today

How could you let the kikes ruin your life like that? This is glorified gambling with a gaming skin on top. Fucking goddamn what a waste of skin.

What the fuck is wrong with people? Anyone that plays vids like its 2005 is a lost cause and would be better off being conscripted and dying to a ricenigger banzai charge

Fuck

Holla Forums tbh

Maybe there's something wrong with yourself since you have so many faggot friends.

lel I hear you. I made poor choices with my friends growing up. Which is why I no longer associate with these people. Being politically ignorant for years can lead you down that road. Just barely dodged that bullet thanks to GG leading me to the JQ

I don't know where this belongs, but it sure doesn't look like video games to me.

I guess I should have concluded with the question What causes someone to indulge in modern gaming? What pathology are these people operating with?

You do not know the depths of true Communism user. On that day, a good friend died, and a great enemy was born.

It's certainly a blogpost, but this is why I'll never get the "3D is all that matters" mindset. If you're not going to marry and produce children, why bother? Just save your money, read a good book, and play some good video games, assuming any still exist.

This is like a laundry list of things we hate
I would believe 1-2 in one post but when you detail all of them like this in a row it becomes kind of unbelievable

This is Canada we're talking about. Im not fuckin around here cooking up some bullshit. This is seriously the current absolute state of 30 year old canucks. Its disgusting.

age old mystery, like what causes someone who doesn't play videogames and lets identity politics run their life go to a videogame forum? because they're a gigantic faggot like OP that's why

Nice blog, but I like dubs more.

I play video games, lad. Im just very choosey when it comes to spending my dollars on merch created by people trying to subvert me. Not all modern games are shit, i'll give you that. But im tired of the token nigger turning into the token white man.

Well, I guess their loss is our gain. Thanks for dropping by and take care.

What the fuck? I thought piracy was 100% legal in Canada?

isn't it amazing how people still buy stuff because they aren't fucking marxists like you who think everything should be free?

Never underestimate how good these goys are. An xbone game is a hundred fucking dollars, too. Fuck that.

No, I don't think that. Didn't you see my previous post?

It's good to know that there are still people standing up to Communism, even in the Great Red North.

Not even calling him a compulsive buying retarded faggot works to stop him of hoarding worthless shitty triple-A garbage.

Yeesh. I thought literal cuckery was just a meme, or only found in the most bottom dregs of society.

I have a coworker who's dating some spic lady who's older than him, she's in her 40's and he's in his later 30's. I don't get it either.

sorry shill, you can't get me to spend my precious dollarydoos on garbage vidya with the "best graffix."

OH MY GOD, WE HAVE A FUCKING MARXIST CRIMINAL PIRATE SKELETON IN THE THREAD! QUICK, SOUND THE ALARMS! ALERT NORAD! NUCLEAR THREAT IMMINENT! CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM!
WEEWOOWEEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO!

Does it have anything to do with these retards trying to hype(as he would always say) these games up mentally and larp as children, only to be inevitably let down again and again? What the fuck is with this hype culture bullshit? Its embarrassing.

Me too, man. It really bummed me out. How can you allow your wife to reduce you to nothingness? I dont even want friends anymore. This isnt even scraping the barrel of people I used to hangout with. People that admitted to me that they like very young kids….its time for fire and brimstone.

I have strong disdain for people these days. Its why im going innawoods in a couple years and putting this shit behind me for good.

It's a purer existence. I don't think those old monks/societies you hear about who live 100+ years in their monasteries in quiet harmony and meditation with nature are missing out on anything out here in "civilization."

i fully agree
fucking an actual human is nice and all but its not even worth putting up with normie bullshit for honestly
plus nobody ever got pozzed by 2D dongs

This actually happened. I know it sounds like a bitch larping about being some tough goy, but fuck dude, this really happened. How would you respond if what you thought was a grown ass man wanted to send pictures of you to his wife? This is a blue collar factory I work at. If you act like a bitch you get your shit wrecked. I put on this front that im mister nice guy but I snap sometimes. You need to show tough love to betas so that they dont get themselves humiliated by people later on and end up getting bullied mercilessly.

no this guy is a LARPer or a false flaggot tbh

Have you considered he might be socially awkward/actually consider you a friend? I know you think of him as barely an acquantance but if he's wanting to show pictures to his wife either he's so excited to be friends with you he wants to show his wife or he talks to his wife about you so much she wants to see you. Obviously the old fashioned way of doing introductions is to invite you over, but would you have even taken him up on it? Or would you just consider that "him trying to lure you into cuckolding him"? Christ you sound autistic.

what kind of weirdo asks to send pictures of another man to his wife?
honestly it'd be even weirder if he WASN'T trying to get cucked

Truly a mystery in this digital media age.

Nahhh, there isn't a scenario in which a man should want to send pictures of another man to his girlfirend or wife. I could see showing pictures of my girlfirend/wife to other men as a trophy, the same way I would show off a new car or something, but there's just no feasible explanation to want to send pictures of another man to your wife, unless it's a group photo with you in it or something.

You underestimate vaggies being concerned with their husbands social lives. While it does vary plenty of wives at least want to know who they're husband considers friends.
I'm going to assume it was that because it's usually a question of "can I take a picture with you in it" rather than "can I take a picture of you naked to show my wife as we shop for bulls?" Even then, vaggies wanting to know what their husbands friends look like, again, very common.

Normalfags are addicted to social acceptance and attention, and will sacrifice their own happiness to conform to societal norms. It's expected that you always be in a relationship, even if it's completely unhealthy. Enjoying time alone and not being in tune with things in popular culture is still not very accepted. Plus, there is also a biological push to reproduce that can override logical thought in even stronger willed individuals.

That isn't the suspicious part, the part where he cited a CNN article about how being a cuck is healthy is. It changes the photo from being relatively innocent to being a way for his wife to shop for bulls.

The way the greentext was formatted it sounded like OP mentioned the article as his "blood was boiling" before any mention of it.

You are clearly incredibly naive and dont understand how social interactions typically play out. You're also projecting a clear case of actual autism in my direction, which is bringing out some hearty keks. Man, I fucking WISH that was the case, I really really do. I would still hang with him even though he is incredibly misguided. Im not a monster. It was tough love. Snap him out of his mind state and grovelling at the feet of his cunt wife. I have been over to his house and gamed with him after that, but he needed to know that that shit gets shut down immediately around me. He has since told me multiple times over the months that if his wife actually ever did sleep with another man that would be it for me, id leave her. He knows he goof'd, and im okay with that.

It was not a group photo, he asked for a picture of me to send to his wife.

Now I know why you guys think this story may be bullshit. I am the one that mentioned the CNN article because I had a serious hunch that thats what he was doing, shopping for a fully functioning penis. He had told me prior that from all the cigs he smokes that his dick doesnt work like it used to lol….things overly social people tell you about themselves are a sight to behold.

Told you, OP has severe autism or narcissism. And his acquaintance sounds socially awkward or considers him as a friend on a one way street.

I honestly don't know, he collects stupid shit like the yearly CoD Collector's Edition shit, or pre-order bonuses from PS4 shit games like Horizon Dawn or Uncharted, yet he says the game after finishing them once that they are terrible.

Coworkers are just coworkers. You dont make actual friends with people you are forced to spend time with for 40+ hours a week. You go along to get along and sometimes hangout after work, but that doesnt make you friends. Friendship is something I covet and I dont just give that out like fucking candy. Before you know it, they'll be expecting stuff from you, other than jokes and an ear to lend when advice is needed.

I dont want to sound like a cunt, but have you worked like, a man job before? Do you have any idea how many shitheels you have to interact with? You reach a point where you treat everyone with caution. Sure, you can forge true friendships through work, but its very rare. And a guy that wants to send pics of you to his wife is someone that will most likely never be a brother…especially when theyre close to 10 years older than you and set in their cucky ways.

this is not something normal people do

Checking people's social media is completely normal if you want to show someone your friend.

I didn't present my point very well, allow me to try again:
THAT is not something a NORMAL PERSON would do

This is why god stopped speaking to us.

Maybe if you're a girl. I've never met a dude in my life who shows off his buddies to random people, coworkers included. I've only met a few who will show pictures of their girlfriends. I can see an exception if one of your buddies happens to be famous in one way or another, otherwise the most mention they get is, "hey, I know that dude. He's an interesting one/he's a stand up fellow" or some variation.

We are dealing with an actual autist here. Or a very talented shitposter feigning retardation

Vaggies do and he specifically mentioned wanting to show it to his wife. Is it that unbelievable that a wife would be interested in her husband's social circle?

So much that the dude has to take a picture? Instead of whenever the dude/wife are together and they see user, dude just points out thats who his coworker looks like? Yes, its pretty unbelievable.

This is one of the worst threads I've read in a long time, and this past month has been chock full of shit threads

I sometimes forget how socially retarded people are in this place sometimes. What can I say though we're on an imageboard.

No, she'd be interested, but I really doubt any woman would go "hey honey, I want to do a full background check on you. Show me a picture of every male you hang out with, or randomly meet on the street, and FAST!"

This turned into a shitfest thanks to that faggot being hung up on one fuckin line

Where do you think the meme where a wife gets jealous over the amount of time her husband' spends with his friends come from? Cyber stalking is an incredibly common vaggie thing to do.

I have literally never heard of that meme in my life until this thread. The one I hear all the time is "wife is suspicious of husband's female coworkers."

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Sounds like the kind of bait a child would come up with.

The world you live in sounds amazing

Because that's definitely what I said.

that sounds terrible
get your shit together

High maintenance bitches man. If it isn't your job it's your hobby. If it isn't your hobby it's your friends. If it's not your friends it's you attitude about why "you don't spend enough time together." The specific word is high maintenance.

I got into fps games around 2003 when me and a buddy spent hours playing halo coop after school. That buddy and I have been best friends since middle school. He hasn't really turned into a cuck, but our tastes have diverged and the pounds of weed he smokes don't help the matter. He plays shitty base bulding games like subnautica a lot. Also Rising Storm, Verdun, and various Total War games. I, on the other hand, have been obsessed by paradox games since about 2013 and pretty much only play map painting sims anymore. I still go back to fps and total war games to play with him, but he's really dumb when he's stoned and can't play well at all. I tried to get him into Paradox games and he was eager to try, but he was completely overwhelmed.

We still have fun playing together over steam despite our differences because the guy is like my brother. I can't really blame him either, because it's my tastes that have changed the most, but it's sad to see someone melt their brain with weed overuse, even though he has a pretty legit medical reason to abuse it.

As for cucks, I know a literal faggot who owns a nintendo switch, has every pokemon game, and plays pokemon at least 4 hours every day. He's also a Jewish atheist, 27 years old, wears thick framed glasses, and bears a truecuck(tm) pube-beard.

Been there. After the last couple women im done with broads for a while. They can all fuck off. Get this…my second last GF dyed her hair purple when I curbed her, and the most recent one shaved her head completely after I binned her. Fuckin hilarious.

Nice try jew, but not today

Vaccines have gone too far this time.

That doesnt sound too bad. Cant blame your buddy for needing to self medicate an actual problem. And thats nice of you to drop your usual shit to spend time with him. Can you guys do something entirely separate from gaming that you both can enjoy? That way maybe the weed wont get in the way as bad and he can still function enough to not irritate you?

So culture yourself is what you're saying? This used to be common practice, that men and women would indulge in thought provoking media so as to make themselves more interesting, but the method has fallen out of use with the rise of soulless hedonism. Modern media does not speak to you, it has no message, it is unexpressive. You will not have gained anything upon a visit to the theatre, or a trendy commercial bookseller. No challenging ideas to give you new perspectives in self-observation, not a single stunning quality to incorporate, no new sequence of sentences to sharpen your tongue. It is devoid of substance, and if you consume this art you will soon find your life imitating it. Void, vacuumed, and bare.
Hold your standards as high as you do yourself. Seek out excellence and become excellent. Make yourself a living library of books, movies and games. You'll be someone others would want to get lost in, our of sheer fascination.
This is why I'll never settle for shit games. Stay classy Holla Forums.

We still live close enough that we hang out and go bowling sometimes. We used to do more stuff though, really stupid shit mostly. We were in a tabletop rpg group for a long time but most of that group left town, except for a really fat sjw loudmouth and the faggot I mentioned in my post. Buddy still plays with them, but I've washed my hands of those two.

Best days are when we dust off the old xbox and run through the same old copy of halo on legendary.

who the fuck calls them "vids" OP? That's usually used for videos, not vidya

Also your friend sounds like it could be Gamezard

Even this hilariously reddit-tier greentext can't compensate for that soygoy's cuckoldry

hahahahahaha that would be something. Imagine if I were foolish enough to go full Holla Forums at work? That will never happen in a million years. I am jewish anyways so im immunized from getting goy'd. Bobby Fischer did nothing wrong.

Shitposting 100% confirmed, go home everybody, the bait's getting big these days

but user, you responded to the shitpost with another shitpost

Keep in mind this comes from the point of view of a normalfag, to him everything is a conspiracy theory and all autistic people are school shooters.
I've met normalfags who think money laundering doesn't exist and are just conspiracy theories.

forgot to sage, I am fit for slaughter

like holy shit, these people are literal fucking cattle

"The Jew can only exist in the swamp of our sins"

This reads like boomer faggotry from /cbts/. Fuck off.

To be perfectly clear, I am a mischling. One side of the family is heavily jewish and I had grown up wondering why they were so elitist and treated my other side of the family like dogshit. Having us over for christmas dinners and talking about what is and isnt kosher, more or less spitting in my dads face. Scum. There are some decent juden out there, but only if they renounce the talmud and any allegiance to any other country other than the one they reside. That is a rarity and anomaly though, so you're better off just blanket judging them all.

Toodles.

care to tell us where the video games are?

Back in 2005

where are the video games

I grew up in West Virginia which is about one of the most conservative states you can live in. Out of the swath of people I associated or acquainted myself with there's only a small handful that ended up being particularly left, and amusingly all of them were casual pseudo-gamers that dipped into the medium but never truly invested in appreciated it.
One got into cuckrock quite a bit (Jack White, Green Day, etc.) and completely abandoned games. Wanted me to join his band but fled the state before it got too awkward that I didn't want anything to do with it.
One was some quasimodo motherfucker who mindlessly consumed nerd culture without thinking about it and was an open furry and brony. So fat and out of shape that he threw up walking a half mile. Now is a huge Steven Universe fan complete with a smug steam image. Its always safe to assume their ilk is leftist trash.
Everyone else I knew I either speak with daily or dropped games and remained pretty conservative christian, basically anyone who isn't autistic or a heroine dealer in WV is going to be pretty conservative.

tl;dr There's been like, 3 people I've ever known that you could consider liberal.

Sage for blogpost.

Your last greentext reminds me of a fag I knew. They are just so helpless and retarded. You can tell them over and over that gaming ruins them financially and mentally and they don't care. Good riddance, I hope they all end up without money and alone due to their fucked up impulse responses.

The only people who will call you a conspiracy theorist nowadays are turbo casuals, trubo leftists or jews.

Those retards still think that being "woke" means you know about the patriarchy. The only reason some small number of normalfags stopped using the word conspiracy theorist is because they completely believe The Great Russian Hacker Conspiracy.

In non-america the word conspiracy is not really used that often to shut people down.

Try rubbing your last 2 braincells together. You'll figure it out.

Haha…