Games with highly customizable weapons

This is an itch I can never scratch. I don't care about age or genre, I just want something with Payday 2 tier autism but with a good core game attached to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ar15.com/gunstruction/
youtu.be/Y64skmkGtlM?t=104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you count a mech as a weapon Armored Core is has pretty autisitc customization.

well there's-
nothing

Army of Two?
Escape from tarkov seems to have pretty autistic customization.

With mods you can create hilarious Frankenguns in MGS:V

ar15.com/gunstruction/

Yeah, Escape From Tarkov is pretty good.
youtu.be/Y64skmkGtlM?t=104

Escape from Paying Fans’ Obligations has a lot, or so I’m told.

you new or something fag?

I guess I should add one exception to my "any genre" statement: no online only games.
It looks neat but games like that just never appealed to me. It's one of the reasons I don't like Payday 2 very much, it's clearly built with a multiplayer focus in mind.

There doesn't seem to be many choices for games that aren't multiplayer and filled with microtransactions. MGS V and Ghost Recon Wildlands seem to be the only choices other than a modded Payday 2. Pirate them because it's easier to avoid the online crap and the publishers are undeserving of your money.

Modded Arma 3 has fairly autistic gun selection/customization, You have to make your own fun though with the mission editor+mods because most of the base game/DLC content is pure shit. Not sure it can be pirated without triggering memory degradation either.

Shame Escape from Tarkov doesn't seem to be up your alley, because that's looking pretty good.

I'm going to second Wildlands, but know that you're going to have to scavenge basically ALL of the weapon mods that are scattered throughout the fuckhuge world. It's blatant padding and makes it so that if you want to actually play how they intend you to play, you're going to end up with mostly the same guns throughout the game. You've also basically seen all of the game once you're done with the first province. After that it's literally the same thing over and over with a different flavor of scenery.

There's so many things wrong with that fucking game, but what little gameplay is there is just decent enough for me to tolerate the bullshit.

This, It actually got a balance update recently and it went back to like before the devs completely fucked up the balance making every gun have 0 recoil, GUI is still pretty shit though.

There's nothing stopping you from hunting down all of the items you want at the start though. Even without an online guide, it's simple enough to track something down.

Are the GP prices still jacked sky high though? It was reasonable for a while and then the faggots turned this outdated shitheap into a ricenigger MMO grind again. I heard they even cut the GP earnings in half to offset the x2 GP tokens they gave out earlier.

Yep, they still have that bullshit system were you have to keep buying the same attachment if you want to use it for a different receiver, idk about them cutting the GP earning in half though I can barely remember what kind of GP I earned pre-parity but I can remember it being grindy as fuck just like now. Basically you can forget about buying anything if you don't have the 2x GP token unless you wan't to grind for 5 hours for an attachment.

First two games that came to mind for me. It's worth noting that while A Crack In Time only has three weapons that you can customise, but you can customise the fuck out of them. It's got attachments that affect spread, damage, area of effect, damage over time, rate of fire, exploding ammo and ammo that sticks to enemies before exploding, among other things, all of which change each weapon's appearance (on top of letting you customise their colour schemes).

What is this, some grindy online F2P garbage?
I wasn't looking for Warframe lite skinner box, I was looking for actual video games.

A Crack in Time's customizable weapons are great, they might not be that detailed but holy fuck are they fun. The only real downside is how little ammo they have. Besides Armored Core I don't think I've ever played a game that felt that fun to use weapons.

I mean Payday 2 can be just as grindy as this and that's not even f2p so I don't know what you expected when your first example was that. Blacklight is a pretty decent f2p pvp shooter and its main gimmick is the deep weapon and armor customization along with every player having access to wallhacks that are on a cooldown. With every player having access to walls playing mind games with your opponent is just as important as aiming and controlling recoil.

fitting gun for OP

It is also easy mod/cheat in Payday 2 to skip the MMO grind.

Just buy the guns and and assemble them IRL, way better than any stupid fucking video game

I made an AR variant and it's really tacticool (´・ω・`)

EvE online or Elite Dangerous

That's what pissed me off during the beta. On a technical aspect they've done an impressive job with the scenery but I wish the game was set in Mexico and with better AI and customization system.

Sure but the map is way too fucking huge, especially if you play solo.

Have I finally hit the wall on games? Am I not going to be able to play any new ones anymore?

Resonance of Fate, underrated game.

And it only costs $5135.71.

Ew

Only way for it to be California legal friend.

take what you can get.

Escape from Tarkov. Much more customization than payday 2, with parts that make sense. It's also an infinitely better game than payday 2. Except right now its flooded with hackers so welp.

I like the gun customization in Battlefield 4 I got it on ps4 for 11 dollars with all of the dlc season pass bullshit for 10 dollars and my favorite part is unlocking all of the different parts for each assault rifle.

AUG with 20x hunter's scope and bipod all day.

Where the fuck is the PSO? They got like 50 different scopes and no PSO what the fuck

It's that school shooter sim that people keep raging about. That spikike faggot got the high score last month..

Stalker Call of Pripyat.
Add the Misery mod. You can even clean weapons with shit you find in the Zone.

wew

There is a real need for a fps rpg with customizable guns, loadout and abilities to compliment gun mods that isnt created by bungie

That already exists. Basically every call of duty since 4 is that exact game. Have fun faggot

No I'm talking a game where its more than just run and gun as a bullet sponge and trying to shotgun each other first, basically something like destiny before they jewed it out, but where gun choices actually matter and make a difference in gameplay and where you actually need to aim to hit people

Yeah but CoD is shit.

DARK CLOUD 2

foam bullets :^)