nhentai.net/g/213189/
youtu.be/cOg66qLmNO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Early, I see.
Contagion, most likely
Nothing, maybe rewatching Train to Busan
Nothing
Confessions by Saint Augustine.
Who knows, having some noodles right now.
Pepsi
No
Kinda meh. Hate just about everything, especially my life as of late.

I don't know yet.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Feel like shit so I will try to fast for a day or something
Probably not
I hate life.

Probably some Hotline Miami.
Hobo with a shotgun.
Death Grips.
Couple of books.
Peanuts.
Water.
Nein.
Alright.

Endless Slugfish Jews 2
Nothin'.
Oöphoi
Nothin'.
Nothin'.
Hopefully something like Hypnotiq because I'm a fucking fruit.
Noperino.
Nervous. I'm stepping out of my element and going to a bar for a friend's event.

Speebot, Project M and Illusion of Gaia, maybe something else from my backlog or games I started and have not finished yet.
Watched Your Name for the second time with some friends two days ago, good shit again. I love the animation and the soundtrack, it is such a good anime. Also made the choice to binge-watch Made in Abyss yesterday, and BOY OH BOY what a ride. Beautiful scenery, and the story was really nice. Episode 10 and 13 sure were interesting, especially the final episode, god damn. Also watched Voices from a distant star just now, nice to see the improvement in artstyle Shinkai has made.
Random music, some vidya OST and Neapolitian funicular appraisal songs.
I should be reading chemical bonding and electromagnetism. I ought to start with Kafka's The Trial, I still have it lying here somewhere.
Chocolate (hazelnuts)
Tea
Already done the deed, even though I need to stop. I fucking hate myself.
Slightly stressed, midterms in a week. Not too much to learn, but still, I need to recap a solid week. I keep finishing games from my backlog and playlist, and it feels pretty fucking good finishing them. Also had a party last week, and had an amazing time with friends from my uni. Some dude suggested that he should fix his N64, and I might help him with that, so we have a nice console laying around.

Exactly on time, OP.

Why so?

Is that that b-type movie where two guys set a schoolbus on fire?
What books user?

Have fun user!

pretty pathetic friday this week
Mother 3
alternating bloodsports streams and legend of the galactic heroes
Sonic Youth, Suicidal Tendencies, and Can
havent been READAN for the past few days
nothing all day so far
also nothing all day so far, should fix that
been nofap all week because of feels
anxiety's been a bitch lately, i keep thinking i have an STD after getting my dick sucked 2 weeks ago despite not showing any symptoms that match. i think i just had a UTI or something but its gone now and im just waiting for the doctor to call me and say i'm fine

Squad. It's pretty difficult to have fun in this game if you're not in a team who's squad leaders communicate. Most of the time you're stuck with some dude who barely talks or knows what the fuck he's doing.
Also some Rocket League in between.
I wish FighterZ didn't have Denuvo.
Nothing right now. Waiting for that new Dragon Ball Super episode.
Power Metal.
Lurking
Having some tomato soup
Whisky, but I'm running out.
big anime tiddies
Annoyed. Wish I had some spendable income.

That's a cool looking crab.

Warframe.
Devil May Cry anime.
Nuffin.
The Last Wish. Reading in preparation for the upcoming inevitably shit TV show.
Chicken and vegetables.
Cup of tea.
I don't fap.
I don't want to talk about such things.

Kotor2 with the restored content mod
nothing
Буерак (webm related)
started re-reading Berserk
chicken curry
water
no!
alri

D-did you pay for it?
Otherwise it's meant to be something fairly rare…

It's about a homeless man who tries his best to clean a city from naughty people.
Books 'bout POSIX shell scripting

No time now
Darling in the FranXX
Cat Stevens - Tea for the Tiller Man
School books
almond butter&banana sandwiches, veggies, and fruit
water and coffee
>FAPPAN DATE'N

Finished Alan Wake, the DLCs, and American Nightmare. I dunno why anons shit on it as a "walking simulator", it was decent in game-play and above average story (for a video game, we usually get shit writing). The cultural references were over the top at first but became much more subdued as things went along. DLCs were a clear improvement over the base game and American Nightmare was a good conclusion to the whole thing (also improving in mechanics and storytelling over AW and the DLCs). I was impressed with the PNW setting and effective use of lighting, both metaphorically and as a game mechanic, and once you leave the PNW for crazytown and the devs no longer have to even acknowledge "reality" the setting improves A LOT. Hardly 10/10, but I would recommend a play-through to other anons who enjoy pulp fictions.
Continuing the backlog slog, I started Front Mission Evolved again, just to finish it this time. I dislike how fast-paced Squareshit wanted to take the mechs, but as a mindless action game it's ok. Story is fucking retarded, voice acting is miserable (SUBS NOT FUCKING DUBS, SQUARESHIT), but I do like that from mission #1 I can load-out with missiles only, customize the look of my mech, and actually succeed. So, somebody somewhere along the line actually made sure that differing play styles are manageable, at least so far (we'll see if the sniper build is actually playable, or the rough and tumble in your face but I think they will). Holding back any reservation on this one so far.
The Great British Baking Show
Nothing atm
Threads and news and stuff
Nothing yet, this thread is earlier than its usual early this week
Coffee, earl grey tea
Nope. laid last night
Actually pretty damn good this week. I've got the nostalgia twitch again, so I'm more than likely going to follow up Front Mission Evolved with something considerably older (or just skip FME). It has me wanted to go back to Front Mission SNES, honestly, but I am feeling pretty burned out on tactical/strat games lately. Thinking about going back to knock out Space Quest 1, 2, & 3, since I beat 4, 5, and 6 (again) this time last year. I was all about my Commodore 64 during the EGA/CGA era, and didn't get into DOS until VGA, which is why I have a fondness for SQ 4, 5 & 6 and haven't beaten 1, 2, or 3. Also might do Leisure Suit Larry 1-7 for the same reasons.

Any good?

Mabinogi pro with anons
Wanted to see drive
Metal
Golden Kamui
Nothing
Water
file name
Pretty good, I got paid today but I got to work in a few hours. One of the managers at work couldn't say no to a group of girls. Now we have to build a 7 foot tall pyramid with steps and a false face.
We don't even have the tools to this, we get paid by the hour and nobody is suppose to do this on company property.
why

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires because i was disappointed in DW9 crucially and wanted some replacement. Having fun so far.
Playing as Lu Bu. Making a name for myself. Want Lu Bu to make china great again.
Fuck dw9 and fuck koei for open world cancer.
Tribe and Empires. Good shit.
Some shitty random vaporwave and i am getting bored of it. Wish i hadn't had shit taste in music.
Holla Forums and psn market
Tomatoes, sausages, salad and potatoes. Usual slavic "got the salary today" lunch.
Beer and coffee. Not going to drink beer anymore, fuck it. It makes me fool out of myself and the only thing i achieved with beer is feeling my miserable soul crushing on me the moment i get a hangover. Because i have such shit pancreas i have a hangover from beer like from drinking rum back in my teen days.
Fapped to a nip milf pretending to get raped. Something about part time working prostitute.
I wait for certain date to buy certain stuff. Inpatient as fuck. Makes me nervous to hell. And i have to endure it at least 4-8 days more.

…call OSHA?

Go on Holla Forums and hear how indian there complains he has no gf and doesn't respect marriage.
Holla Forums is not exception.

Everything is fucked and world goes to degenerate ruin.

What part of the fucking planet do you live on?

XYETA your Buerak. Get better taste.

i didn't pay money for it and i know that it's almost definitely nothing to worry about, it's just another instance of me being a hypochondriac and i hate it.

Happy Friday Evening

Feel free to link something better faggot.

The Surge and doom mods.
Nothing
Random SNES music from a jukebox wad.
Gonna pick out a random paperback from my shelf of cheap 80's literature and try to get through the whole thing in one night.
Had a bagel sandwich this morning, might pick up a burger after work today.
Cold brew because that's what's cool now at all the coffee joints, it tastes sourer than just iced coffee and that's terrible.
Too tired.
Having problems getting to sleep and staying asleep, need to fix alarm. Probably got something from all the college students roaming around leaving their used pencils and shit everywhere. Finished a big project last night so hopefully there isn't much to do this weekend and I can try to recuperate.

GOKU DEFEATS GREY ALIEN WITH ULTIMATE INSTINCT!
*ULTIMATE INSTINCT THEME MUSIC PLAYS*
GOKU LANDS FINAL PUNCH
"I WISH FOR ALL ERASED UNIVERSES TO BE RESURRECTED"
says goku
End of ark. Vegetable happily hugs baby vegetable

Its so shit you can predict this much.

I will agree with that,we need more weirdos and outcasts in these threads
anywho

CS2D,it's pretty damn fun
Just finished part 1 of jojo,phantom blood,was fucking excellent.
Black Sabbath
no
Brothers birthday so probably some cake
Water
I dunno,i don't think i'm in the mood
Pretty okay,could be better though.

I'd love to be hardcore like that but my boss won't let me.

DOOM
DOOM
Alright.

anime monster girl demons or patrician female demons

Say happy birthday to your brother for us.

Are you implying that noon is night for you or something?

Done

he's implying that if you don't start to party at the break of dawn you're a fucking loser, get the fuck off my myspace page

Jesus Christ, that's a thing that still exists.

Lots of reasons, really.

Haven't started it yet, but I've got high expectations.

The latter.
I might possibly draw it myself.

I honestly don't understand why there's always people like you who sperg out at the mere mention of Super. Calm down already, no one's forcing you to watch it.

Nice.

No fucking way. I thought that died ages ago. How?

Morrowind
Nothing
Been Listening to Aphex Twin all week
Decided to try and read a Thomas Pynchon novel a month, this month its Gravity Rainbow.
Tomato and Basil Soup
Sunny D
/nofap/
Had a week off work, mfw it started snowing and all i have done is play vidya and sit in the same place comfortably for the last 4 days. While my coworkers have hopefully frozen their arses off.

Good taste my man,i heartily encourage you to draw such a thing,and would gladly talk to you on any given social platform for encouragement.

It promotes trannies and anti-drumpf people to get popular as of now.

they probably recognize that tumblr took their entire userbase and they want it back.
won't work though.

Yes, it still exists.

Wait, what?

That says genres

wait disregard this. I am an illiterate faggot

witcher 3
yu-gi-oh gx ep 83
wow soundtrack
pizza ordered just a minute ago
coke
in the shower earlier today
breddy good

Let's not forget that ther's still a (((gender))) option. They still disregard biological sex.

AC For answer
Seasonal anime
Vidya Osts
Homunculus,its by the same guy who did the ichi the killer manga.Its about a homeless guy that gets paid just to drill a hole in his head which allows him to develop a sixth sense in which he can see the hidden emotions of a person.
Nothing at the moment
Water
Not sure
Fine i guess?

Thank you for your encouragement. I certainly will.

Oh m8.

I ALREADY KNOW HOW RETARDED I AM NIGGERS

Doom 3 and Quake 4 with sikkmod. Is there a more complete version for Q4? I'm kind of disappointed with it's graphics and gameplay options.
A video of Trudeau making a fool of himself like the drone he is.
Some /mu/ recommendations.
Holla Forums and /k/.
Bratwurst.
Water, coffee and tea.
Methonium and Otochichi
Ok. Next week I start classes again and if everything goes alright, I'd be a full blown biologist by 2018s end.>>14418440

Top tier. There needs to be more loving sex hentai honestly.

what a fucking great game. do people still go on netplay for it?

toppest taste itt

trying to relearn tekken probably and then some unist
g gundam

schmid
probably not
water
nhentai.net/g/213189/
ok

good taste

Have a reminder.

Homeworld and Subnautica
Girls Last Tour
Peanut Butter Sandwiches, Bolognese Lays
Water
Takatsu
Apathy, everyday since I reached adulthood

BotW.
Depends if I can actually find something on youtube worth watching.
Nothing.
Holla Forums and Holla Forums.
Chicken nuggets and fries.
Fruit juice.
Nothing.
Comfy, it's snowing outside and it's nice and in my room.

How embarrassing.

Howdy fellas.

got done playng Majora's mask i fucking hate snowfall i cant remember shit
probably gonna play SoulWorker or somethin else
Goddamn Killing Bites is dumb but i love it
sonic forces mashups
probably a fuckin walkthrough for snowfall
Velveeta Mac N cheese
Knok off mtn dew probably gonna get some more
probably tonight
I fukin hate this blizzard were getting…

FUNNY HOW I'M AT THE SNOW TEMPLE DURING A BLIZZARD

Far Cry 2. There's so many features in this game that should not have been gutted in future installments. For one thing, money actually has a use and weapons you pick up from enemies have a tendency to jam so there is a point to unlocking and buying them at stores. When will devs ever learn that there is such a thing as too much streamlining?
Mirror by Andrei Tarkovsky
Big Country
writing, proofreading, and editing the next chapter of my fan fiction. I've been taking too much of a hiatus from writing the first draft of it and it still has to be finished. However, every time I listen to Trout Mask Replica or Seize the Rainbow: the writer's block disappears and my fingers are ejaculating uncontrollably with keystrokes in no time.
Activated Charcoal tablets.
Black coffee
I'm going through my refractory period.
I'm anxious to start work on both my fan fiction and my MuseScore2 projects but I am on my lunch break and won't be able to work on them for another 3 and a half hours. I got a TR-808 soundfont for it and I've been having a blast writing a song with it. I find that this soundfont is superior to a real drum machine because the real hardware restricts you to writing songs in 4/4 while MuseScore lets you write in any time signature and I'm writing mine in 11/4.

Pic related is the first song I ever made. I call it Primordial Soup because I was (and still am) totally untrained in musical education and don't understand things like "tones" or "scales" but, since the best way to learn things is to actually do them, making this was my means of eking out my own style and compositional techniques (If it looks like I was haphazardly clicking on random parts of the staff: you would be right).

TF2, TF2Vintage
Snow falling,
Minecraft OST. Good shit, good feels from when that game was proper civilised shit instead of everyone playing whatever faggot subgame the jewtubers play.
Sherlock Holmes. Levashov's Russian History through Distorted Mirrors.
Fish and rice.
Water
Nofap right now.
Pretty good because snow. Hoping for frozen kebab and hobos..

*it's nice and warm in my room

godspeed user. I think you are gonna find a pretty las tonight. Make her your wife.

I have to leave for work in an hour fuckin end me. On the bright side, I'll start having Fridays off next week, so I'm looking forward to that.
Also Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash drops in 5 days, I'm pretty ecstatic for that as wellI loved it on PS4 but online was fucking dead.

MabiPro; I'm level 33 now. I wish I could be a fighter/use fists properly, but dual-swords is simply the best for melee and windmill memeing. I would trade the range for more raw power with fists if I could, but that's not really a thing from what I've been seeing and hearing from other players. YOU CAN use "fist weapons", but there's no mastery or bonuses or such for using them like you can with swords, axes, bows, or alchemy.

MHW; beat the Xeno'jiiva for the story and feel absolutely no compulsion to keep playing. I'll probably do event quests here and there, but I feel no obligation to start doing honing/tempered monsters. I want Brachyhdios, Lagiacrus, Gore Magala, and Zinogre back.

Bayonetta; on Chapter 6, did horribly in chapter 5. I gotta gitgud. I think I need to stop using Durga for my feet weapons, it's so slow. The sword for my main weapon is good though. Whip a shit for anything other than flying enemies.

I also played the PuyoPuyo Tetris and Kirby Star Allies demos, gonna pick them both up for sure in the future.
Big-O and Girls' Last Tour
been listening to A Beast In Black after an user recommended them to me last thread. I've been thoroughly enjoying "Berserker."
Aside from having listened to that all week, I'm just relaxing before work with my cup of coffee and the Trials and Tribulations OST.
Nothing. Fell off of the Overlord LN Vol. 1 i was reading.
boutta eat some teriyaki chicken
coffee now, water with my breakfast
probably not tonight
pretty good. I'm REALLY looking forward to gettin my fridays off, so I'll have a 3-day off period. It's gonna be great.

Xenoblade, Dota 2
Voltron. It's unironically fun, which I wasn't expecting but am quite thankful for.
God Is An Astronaut's snow stuff. It's so fucking snowy in Euroland and I love it.
Terry Pratchett
All the junk food. Good thing I stockpiled for today.
Herbal tea
Probably not tonight. Gonna save it for the weekend.
Had a bit of a grumpy spiel just now, but this week is great. We never get snow in potatoland so the past few days have been magical.
I put on my boots, went to the countryside and fed birds. Poor robins are gonna have it rough tonight. Kinda hard not to feel good after that.

My nigga. Enjoying it?

What makes you say that, user? Thanks though.

I don't know, honestly.
I still need to finish Silent Storm Sentinels, but I'm feeling like trying out that Long Live the Queen VN instead.
Nothing, probably.
Not sure.
A Jap light novel.
Just had a banana.
Water.
Not today. I think I hurt my foreskin slightly by fapping too hard a few days back.
I don't know.
Living and dying seem like the same thing lately.
Hopefully, I won't just off myself on a whim, although I came very close to doing just that two weeks ago.

I played through about 20 more levels of this myself yesterday, I'm having fun with it. It's pretty nice to pickup and put down when I don't feel like playing anything.

glad you enjoyed the Alan Wake games user. I thought AN felt pretty mediocre by comparison, but it i didn't think it was bad.
fags

nice nice

hhheheheheheh

NIER AUTOMATA IT'S PRETTY FUN
BREAK IT BOB, WHAT'S HIS NAME
VIDYA MUSIC
FUCK
PROBABLY A FUCKING PIZZA
water
GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS

Downloading a fuck load of mods for Links 2003. I'll be playing that until I get burned out then I'll either start up MH3U for the first time in years or play some Toaru Majutsu no Virtual-On when the japs get online
Kinda felt like re-watching Reboot to see how it held up over all these years.
internet radio
Finishing up the last few chapters of Record of Lodoss War The Grey Witch
Garlic bread and breakfast sausages
water
Hex Maniac
Could be better; my sister keeps trying to get me to buy her 2 tickets to see weird al for her birthday which cost 460 dollars total. Meanwhile she has never bought me a birthday gift in her life, so I told her to fuck off

FUCK I FORGOT >FEELAN
I'm okay

Doom.
Nothing probably
Merlin - The Wizard.
Dunno.
Just had shitty ramen, going to have home pizza later.
Water.
Whoever conflated the term trap with trannies should fucking kill themselves if they haven't already. I want feminine, cute men god damn it, not this chemical abusing, body mutilating, mentally sick horseshit.
I am okay.

NTR.

Traps are fucking gay. Eliminate the gays.

Sonic Mania and FE Warriors
The game
v
Nothing.
A tombstone pizza
Sprite Zero
Too early.
Mostly bored and a bit depressed though the games are fun. I just find myself posting here less and less as the days go by, and it just feels like all the passion has left the site. Threads are becoming more and more empty, with most anons just going through the motions. Gamergate seems like one of the few threads that can still get any traction, and it's pretty much just a LOL thread at this point. Anyways
Fine, how's that game you're playing?

My man!

Yes, yes! Hate for the hate gods!
(wasted)
Suggesting NTR even ironically is still pure faggotry.

I never said otherwise user. I know that it's gay. I'm not one of those delusional fucks who says it's not. Those faggots are the sort that conflate trap with tranny, those shitting everything up.

I'm not full homo user. I like dicks, and I like tits, but I don't like them at the same time. I find homosexuals disgusting and far gone from natural human desire.

Yeah, I'm not saying Alan Wake is GotY or anything, but it was worth a playthrough where a lot of games aren't even worth pirating.

Have the shills won? It was only really a matter of time until this place got shitted up like half chan did. I'm tired of the exoduses every couple years, personally

MGS5 for Xbox360. Got this version for 5 bucks. I was expecting a MGS game not a Splinter Cell game with huge basebuilding like from a free2play game we are getting always. Dissapointing

Television usual stuff

13 Cats - JungleMan

Nothing
Chinese noodle

Redbull

nothing

Shit

Mario Kart 8 online. Gonna load up the Metal Slug Anthology to my PS2's HDD later today.
Mighty Car Mods
eurobeat
My car's factory service manual
Poached eggs on toast
Ice water
thinking about this girl with huge milkers from HS. reunion is this year.
Pretty good. Working on my project car. Haven't driven it in almost 3 years. Making me nostalgic. Pic related but not mine.

The Division, there's the Outbreak Global Event, it's quite fun to see a cloud of blood after a headshot.
Maybe some Vermintide 2
Gotham
MORNING KUMITE
John Maus
nothing
nothing
covfefe
Aubrey Kate
ok

Fuck off trannyfucker, commit suicide like your plastic-laden idols. You are no man.

Any worthwhile Bloodsports?

Terraria
Nothing
Youtube podcast than audiobook
Nothing see listenan
Chicken than sweet peppers for a snack.
Herbal tea
Not in the mood
Tired of wageslaving, but i have a way out just have to save for another 5-10 years.

No, you're a queer no matter which way you slice it.

the ol' Playstation
Non Non Biyori
Nier Automata OST
shitposts on the internet
cheap knockoff Nic-Nacs
cheap German beer
not today
cold

Doom PB, Stellaris 2.0 (it's shit still but I need a reminder)
nothing
Some ambient stuff
Fall of Hyperion
Some cheap ass sweet biscuits
Estonian beer
Completed no fap february, but I'll keep going until tomorrow at least.
Bretty gud, been exercising and it's been comfy proper winter weather.

My, have I upset you?
Would you have preferred if I told user to fap to pictures of his mother instead?

Well in the end I did drew one.

im super fucking bored so i will

It's the calm before the storm. There's a big happening tomorrow.

Says the faggot.

It'll probably be like Holla Forums where there's no exodus and the board submits to the shills. At least the BO and mods here aren't complete rat kikes.

Heard about it, Jimbo and Andy Racewarski taking on some literally Whos from what I could gather

There was the first attempted exodus, when 7ch was created. It failed. Then there was the real exodus, when we came to 8ch, that one stuck. will there be an exodus from 8ch? why bother at this point? shills gonna get paid to shill

Mark is fat worthless kike

There is no excuse to have such fucking shit taste in men user. Trannies must be purged from the entirety of existence. They are the height of filth and decay, the xenith of putridity, the mountain of madness. There's only one thing more disgusting than a man in drag, mutilated from head to toe, covered in needle-marks from the daily hormone injections: the person who enables this vile filth to exist. Even bara is less disgusting than you and your fetish.

JUST fucking kill me. I swear to god. Mark isn't even good, he's just not competent at jewing.

s'good,if you got a steam or dicksword post it,i wanna follow ya.

Warframe
nothin
chill beats
Holla Forumsa/fit/
just had some orange duck
Red wine
naa
meh

Nothing

My laptop is at home, i would play sacred gold on it. But i left it home and now i have nothing, just a shitty ipad to lurk the chans. Thats it, i am fucked, doomed.

Sorry mate, I'm not really posting anywhere right now except Holla Forums.

well,you still seem like you'd be cool to chat with either way,if you're not comfortable posting that kind of info on here you can email me
[email protected]
and if not because it comes across as creepy or whatever that's fine too.

Seriously,your work is great man,it'd be a real bummer if i couldn't keep up with it in one way or another
PMR#1808

user, you are not Anthony Burch, remember that.

Just completed the last level, however: (spoiler) I think my frog minigame is bugged, when my score gets over 11, it lets all the frogs croak at once without giving the next frog. Now I cannot unlock the final accessory. It is pretty good, Speebotanon did a very nice job.

Probaly rising storm 2 and seeing if I can fly a chopper drunk then squad..
Not really watching maybe play a background video
Listing to a random you tuber to have the noise keep me company
Nothing. Finished as far as my feet will carry me
Pizza or bootleg sout I made
Tequila and grape juice. Or just random rum
Probaly
Like I'm just going In circles. Should really leave the house.

I can tell you are new there. It's unrecognizable compared to 2015.

I guess I haven't experienced his jewry yet. I'm in-and-out.

Have you even been here for over 10 minutes?

What does he do?

Nothing.
Also nothing.
Same goes with this.
And this.
Just ate a mandarin orange.
Water.
Don't feel it.
Tired and about to fucking sleep.

Ron had a complimentary gift program to send cakes to all the respective board owners with over 100 UIDs on the site, as a way of congratulations. He put mark in charge of it. Mark stole all the other cakes of the other boards and ate them himself. This was a monthly thing for all of 2016. He stole all of them.

Warframe

Nothing

Maybe some lofi hiphop

Nothing

Had a sub

Coffee and water

Yeah

I can't honestly tell if people hate elves or if it's just funposting, because the story I'm writing has one as a main character. I actually like paladin posting

I thought he was called the cake kike because he was a kike that ate whole cakes, not because he LITERALLY STOLE ALL THE FUCKING CAKES

rayman
dark country
nuffin
already ate dinner
water
already done

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Metal Gear:Survive
Shroud
Cyberpunk music, vid related.
Game of Thrones
Pizza and Nachos
Energy Drinks
Shindol
Bit apprehensive but nominal.

KSP, modded.
Space videos.
Soon.
Pretty good, had a nice week.

Well alright, since you asked so nicely.
impse#2544

Descent II
The Keep
The Keep OST
Holla Forums
pasta&meat sauce
water
-
a bit more irritated than before

>muh board speed
Everyfuckingsinglegodamntimeforfourfuckingyearsnowit'salways**thesamefuckingbullshitlikeabrokenrecord

You realize can literally drag across it in one motion right, fag-kun?

i left the one that matters the most unspoilered especially for retards like (you)

from the both of us you're the only one giving a shit about it,you know your alterantives if you ever actually get tired of just bitching about it and instead take the leap but you won't do it nowwill you?

I'll show you, i'm leaving right now!

ok see you tomorrow

Super Mario 64 and maybe some Mother 3 later
The Shield
Tom
Nothing
Gonna make some Pizza later
Grapefruit juice
nah
Feeling alright for the first time in a while

Sir, that is a revolving door.

retail WoW
some shit about waco on jewtube
youtu.be/cOg66qLmNO0
The Hobbit
cheap pizza
water
no fap
pretty good, getting a good tax return and I'm going to buy an ak or something before they become more valuable that gold

But why?

Yakuza Kiwami

Nothing at the moment. I've fallen off watching airing anime, but I might catch up with Overlord

Jet Set Radio OST

Various manga

Pizza

Bombardier Gold

Probably.

Comfy. It's nice to be inside away from the Snow.

it's fun user

Warframe
The Grand Tour
ASMR
Nothing atm
Biscuits, but I wont buy them ever again, because I always end up eating a shitload of them
Water
Some /ss/
Kinda bad, dropped three girls i met on Tinder for various reasons and now I'm feeling alone

Rust with one of my faggot friends inb4 RottenRedditor. High pop survival server because we were feeling ballsy. We have died a few times because my friend is dogshit at pvp. We're doing Savas now so he can git gud at pvp.
Youjewb videos here and there. Some E;R and stuff like that.
I was listening to my faggot friend's friends. I want them to fucking die because they are extremely annoying to listen to.
This thread.
Ate some chicken noodle soup and potato chips a while ago.
Water.
Not sure yet.
Glad the week is over. It's gonna be a comfy weekend. And like a dumbass for misreading "genres" earlier in the thread.

Gravity Rush, going for plat.
The rest of Blend S or The Moaning of Life.
Got like 10 chapters of BnHA to read.
Coffee, vodka later.
Anime titties of some variety.
Bad. Time keeps moving faster and faster, I keep telling myself I'm going to change but I'm stone at this point.

Link's Awakening DX on 3DS VC because I couldn't find a charger for any of my hardware that plays classic GB carts
Strike Back season 2. Might watch a movie after.
Memories of Tokyo-to by 2 Mello. Music's okay but the guy himself is kind of annoying.
Probably not tonight.
Chicken sandwich
Water
I'm pretty worn out today so probably not.
Just glad it's the weekend.

Song?

Fuck off forever and kill yourself

haven't figured that out yet
no cable
synthwave
Holla Forums
perch
water
nah
like I need a new job

Path Of exile, we pokemon now, also probably some dickwrathing later on ds3 later
random youtube videos
Maxthor
Holla Forums
Dunno something tasty hopefully
Coke
Big Anime Tittites
Good

vanilla WoW. ran BRD on my 56 dorf hunter, dinged 57, did some more shit then logged to make food.
pet girl of sakurasou, just finished episode 4 and liking it alot so far.
big playlist of random music i like, this particular second is ultima thule's cover of the swedish anthem.
nothing much today.
beaf-n-bean burrito w/ ranch for lunch, pork for dinner…prolly just strips with some dipping stuff.
dr pepper, the intelligent drink.
not today, trying to cut back.
still havin lots o' fun playin vanilla WoW again, other than that a mixture of apathy and restlessness.

Hammer Editor
Niggers dying
Old Runescape music
pic related.
Water
Food
Nothing
Depressed because now I want to go back to pre-2007 when everything was going cool

Mabinogi The private server one
Vinny
Whatever I can find
Moonrunes
I'm eating nothing, fasting is good for you
Water because I'm out of coke zero
Traps and boys with boobs
Rubber banding between pretty good and like shit.

Do you wanna friend me user?
we can shitpost together after my post block is done

Sweetie, you do know that not all trannies get their benis cut, right? Only a few go through the entire thing.

Still a trannie, not a trap.

Dunno yet
dota
dota
Holla Forums
Had some meatloaf and fries a bit ago
Coffee
Nah
Pretty good. Just fucking around building some toy soldiers

DMC4 Bayonetta nudoom and maybe some monster hunter world
YouTube and anime. Maybe some Yuru camp or devilman crybaby
Euracharist crowbar death and kiss
>READAN
Maybe some jojo or Azumanga Daioh
Pizza
Coke
Probably 2D girls
Good

I broke nofap for this

Have we memed too far?

Utterly shit, and completely degenerate lack of taste. Die in a grease fire, as all trannies should.

Finally back from work. Gotta work a 4 hour shift tomorrow but eh whatever it's cash.

I feel like time is dragging before PBS drops.
Also Burst Re:Newal when?

Quite true! The music is nice too. I wish Poets of the Fall did more shit as Old Gods of Asgard.

that's a nice reminder
that sucks, have you tried posting in the forums or contacting speedbotanon directly?

I need to catch up as well. Last chapter I read was the end of that Yakuza arc with the little girl

hit me with some of that amigo

a pretty good one to break NoFap for

Dark Souls 2, the quest to beat the fucking dlc but I can't get a good build going and I have trouble connecting with others playing because of the souls gained shit.
not much
Checking out Keldian someone posted, it is alright so I will check out some of the other songs.
not much
tonight I made a stir fry and forgot the pineapple, but it was still good.
water and calming tea
not today but the night is young and my bed sheets are soft.
vid related

Still playing Splatoon 1
Snythwave
Food
Send help
Feelan suicide

Are you jealous user? You know that you will always have a special place in my heart
jokes aside, being alone after a 7 years relationship hurts a lot

Is there a reason shitty template threads aren't banned on sight?

becaus ur mum gay

Isn't that some weebshit "dude let's use an imageboard as a chatroom lol" general? both deserve to be deleted but the fat kike only deletes interesting threads unfortunately

What are you even doing on this website, m8?
You clearly don't seem to know where you even are.

Yup, just got a message back. He told me he is going to try replicating it, so I am awaiting a patch.

I clicked on the thread once and saw a bunch of weebs avatarfagging and responding to a thousand posts in every post and never clicked on it again. Why would I routinely visit a thread I know to be filled with retards?

Chun Li bday

when are there ever interesting threads here

Hey fag open yer disagreement

update: just came to ball-stomping porn, this is hopefully the most degenerate I'll ever get
end blog.

csgo or dark souls, I'll choose later
nothing
iron maiden and power metal
nothing
nothing
coffee
nofap
I wish I had a life, I wish I had a girlfriend or a boyfriend

Is it furshit or 3dpd?
At least with fantasy you're just getting off, 3dpd are awful lifestylerst. fapped this morning to a Totodile pulling off one teste at a time then ripping off my shaft

they have to,if he keels over who's gonna do the liftin' to get him back up?do you have a crane available?i sure as hell don't

Explain.

3d, sadly. Just fapped to it again, it was eerily hot I normally just fap to normal stuff

this, I don't know what part was the porn and what part was you doing something to yourself

we could tape a steel plate and lift him with an magnet crane

What? No, the whole thing was what I fapped to, the idea of

What's so hard to understand

please stop.

Really fires up them neurons

there was a 1.4MB update today, could that have been it perhaps?

What the fuck.

concern.jpg

that shit better be some top secret experimental military grade tape used to stitch aircraft carriers back together after they've taken a torpedo or 10 during a sea battle you're talking about

lay off the soy if you have such emasculation fantasies

Quality goujin dy finred ., m

What the fuck is up with Friday night threads and dick mutilation?

The wonders of friday night threads
And many others I can't be assed to remember or am probably too new to.

Ride a bike, people

Who's to say I don't?

You mean that Antediluvia fellow?
We used to be friends (or I guess we still are) but I haven't seen him post in months. We kinda grew apart