Vagante

Vagante got out of Early Access a couple of weeks ago, it's a platforming roguelite. It has 4 classes, although only 3 are unlocked from the start and it can be played in coop. Apparently the Steam version doesn't have any DRM so it works fine without it. I suppose that even the multiplayer works that way if using direct IP connect.
mega.nz/#!baJFTAKY!2ObgquFn_qh-_QYuIu7ctce4WoUNqPqDBOpwgWXluqo
If someone is interested, we could have a few games going.

I'll try uploading the latest version whenever there's an update.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/323220/discussions/0/224446432323746410/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do potions still effect stats as well as healing. That's the one thing they need to fix, otherwise the game requires that every run has a wizard with alchemy

Learn to read faggot

(checked)
I didn't know this released, I was waiting for it to hit 1.0 to try it. If someone makes a serb and doesn't mind playing with a new shitter I'll join.

As far as I know there's still no differenciation between healing pots and stat-altering pots, if that's what you meant.

Yeah that's what I meant. Shame I'm not at my computer, I would love to play.

Wasn't this a cuck/agdg/ project? I remember seeing the sprites there years ago.

Do you want to play now? I might be able to host a server, but I'd rather not try figuring how to do that again. Last time we tried this, it just worked with pirates connected to IPs.

i hate to brake this to you newfag but there's no cuck/full when it comes to agdg;there simply aren't enough devs between the two places

I might be able to host a server, at least I think I can since various port checkers tell me 27015 is open while I'm in game. If I'm hosting a server it will only be in a few hours though as I'm doing some stuff in the meantime. Yuropoor here, by the way, if ping is a concern.

I've downloaded it already from the op and im down for it too
Also here is a guide If you own windows steamcommunity.com/app/323220/discussions/0/224446432323746410/

*got it

Why are the graphics so SMALL, I fucking hate this that you have a massive screen but games are made with pixels for ants

Don't know if my ports are good to go, but.

Let me know if it doesn't work.

I couldn't connect twice

You can try the other one, but I don't think that's the right one. I'm away, but the server's still up.

Didn't work as far as I am concerned. Can you try 82.239.166.8 ?

this one works, join in if you can

Great joke.
[spoiler]>>14418575
I hope you are not that tech illiterate.[/spoiler]

Server is up again if anyone wants to join.

I'm done for now so someone else will have to host if people want to play, thanks to the user who stayed despite experiencing death at the hands of 6 million spikes.

Server is up again, same as last time.

You better not have left by the time I get home

I don't think the game has join-in (I've never tried), so if it can't connect it may be because I'm playing. Just post if that's the case.

Yeah, the game says the round has started. I'll join too once he gets home.

Lobby is open again.

Why didn't you make this thread a week from now.

Is enchantment mage still completely broken? Did they add new items and enemies? I will play later tonight

I'm off to bed so someone else will have to host, yuropoor hours are over.

You can still make the thread next week if this one dies, I'll be up to play and since I'm a buyfag I can upload whatever version is the latest then.

Mage is still somewhat broken in coop. Also 1.0 added a final area so I assume it has it own enemies but I'm pretty shit at the game so I wouldn't know. As far as items go, I haven't seen a new one yet.

show bob and vagante

A-anyone playing ?

I'm avalaible for some games today. If anyone is willing to join I'll make a serb.