Roguelike Thread: FTL Edition

Why is this literally the only Roguelike I love?
All the other games I just can't get into. But I love FTL. I can't play it anymore though, because there just is not enough content and the Captain's Edition just has too many variations of weapons, which compared to the clear cut uniqueness of vanilla just confuses you.

So recommend me a roguelike.

Also:
>find a super good FTL streamer
>always used to watch him, is super knowledgable about the game
>has a record-high number of win streaks
>watch his latest FTL video for old times sake
>mentions HIS fiance, I thought I didn't hear him right, but he actually is engaged to a man
>have to stop watching him, because it weirds you out that this rather unattractive, long-haired dude might suck a dick after the stream - hate it when that happens :(

>>>/oven/

Fuck. I actually know the difference between roguelike and roguelite. I meant the latter of course.

do you know how to use the catalog dumbass?
because we already have a roguelike thread up

This is about FTL though.

Just an FYI, they made Garrus apologize for saying that kind of stuff in ME2 or 3.

Don't even have to say jews and they tribe gets booty blasted.

Sad but not surprising.

Why is Teal'c making that face?

He's probably wondering why the Tau'ri can't spare any budget for fucking sleeves.

Not only do you not know what a roguelike is, you don't know how posessive pronouns work. His means that the owner is male, not that the owned thing in question is male. English is not French. The only one sucking dick after stream is you.

fiance is male, fiancée is female
seems like you need to learn your pronouns buddy

no,this is about (you) being a dicksucking faggot that doesn't even know what he's talking about shitting up the place with your shit >>>/cuckchan/ tier OPs

You're a bit special. Maybe read it again, cocksucker.

that's gay my dude

Ftl isn't even that good of a rougelike/roguelite. It's a shitty rng strategy game without almost any of the positives involved with other similar games

There's literally one right here:
faggot.

user, you are the metaphor for the self-awareless faggots shitting up my thread.

one can't shit up what was shit to begin with your thread is one of them,your taste in games is another

be nice to me or I won't let you stay in my thread

You are the faggot that made a thread with this title
Roguelike Thread
and continue

see the post above yours

I always thought it was a little too frustrating, especially with the final boss. It's too long a period of time to learn via trial and error as effectively. It is also very reliant on what is randomly generated.

For OP, I'd recommend Dungeons of Dredmore. Can be a little jank, but I had my fun with it. Eventually you can just become a wrecking ball that never dies and you can walk through the final boss. Unlike FTL, it might be too simple. Once you learn what damage types rarely have resistances and broken combos/abilities you can make it easy (archeology is fantastic).
Decs quietly went bust so who knows who gets the money now. I'd also recommend getting all the expansions. Extra floors are nice, and the Wizard's Pocket Dimension can make shit leagues easier for item management.

Could you treat games like Diablo or Torchlight as a rogue-like by deleting your character if it dies?
Maybe those games do have perma-death as an option, I wouldn't know.

You could. Although you should use the term "roguelite" to not trigger the autism in some people here.

I often like to play some games using the ironman challenge. Thief is very enjoyable to play that way.

Why do you think that someone, who only likes FTL, would like a game like that?

This isn't reddit faggot, you can't ban users because they call you out on your retardedness.

The reason the thread is shit is your own fault, because instead of moving on with your mistakes, you have chosen to double down.

I thought Rogue-lite was where you could earn something to make your future play-through a easier (more starting health, bigger weapon variety, etc) like dead-cells?
But yeah- your point stands.
I skimmed most of the shit-flinging. TBH I was just recommending rogue-likes/lites in general.
Dead Cells also looks good, but I haven't played it. The timed doors seem like bullshit (unless the rewards they offer would be on-par with what you'd get by the time you can rush through those levels).

Over here you fucking twat snot. Check the catalog anytime.

I DON'T LIKE ROGUELIKES OR MOST ROGUELITES. I looked at many and literally the only one I like is FTL.
Any Conquest of Elyisum, but that game isn't even a real Roguelite, because you purist fucks would never accept it.

Nah. That's not what makes a roguelite.
I prefer the games that don't give you any better starting conditions. The only way you get better at it is by learning the game.

I would have posted in the thread the other anons recommended me, if I cared about roguelikes/roguelites in general. While I love FTL, I really don't feel like playing any game of the genre besides that.

No one talked about banning you. Calm your tits, femanon.

Also, aren't you the little bitch with these responses?
People are suggesting things and you are only replying

You are like a woman. Make yourself useful and suck my dick, if you aren't able to do anything else.

You are the one biting the hand of the people trying to spoonfeed you, and you're acting like a bitch.
If you think i'm gonna help someone like you, you're out of luck.
Also, we already knew you were a fag, no reason to prove it further.
Fuck off already, hope vols nuke this thread off

Use the catalog cuckchan nigger.